PDA

View Full Version : Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

godofthesunn
August 27, 2011, 04:09 AM
hey xi0 are you going to survive the storm?

xi0
August 27, 2011, 04:54 AM
hey xi0 are you going to survive the storm?

Hopefully, looks like it's moving westward, or at least not moving to the east like they said it would. So I guess it'll weaken if it moves inland sooner, so I don't know if that's good or bad for us...certainly it'll mean the storm will get weaker for places north of here, but who knows. Luckily I live in the hills, and not at water-level, that way the stormsurge doesn't really affect me, it'll be the flooding and run off that will be bad, but this crazy storm we got last September was the first time our sump pump came on in the 20 years we've lived hear and we got over a foot of rain....like a constant deluge for well over a day. I doubt we'll get even half that with this storm, the wind is the pain in the ass.

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 04:41 AM
I hope nothing bad would happen to you because of the storm. :)

What did you want to be when you were a kid, Gary? A therapist, really? :p

xi0
August 28, 2011, 04:46 AM
I hope nothing bad would happen to you because of the storm. :)

What did you want to be when you were a kid, Gary? A therapist, really? :p

Nah, I'm still alive. Power has flickered on and off, but no outages. Wind is pretty much gone, raining a bit still... just the outside has been transformed into a swamp :bored

That's a good question...I don't know :rofl Or I forgot :s ...that's sort of alarming.

The therapist poll thingy is thorn's work, the last choice was added by yours truly...seems like an indictment on Thorn doesn't it? :hee

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 04:55 AM
I see. My place gonna turn into a nasty place once rainy season and flood comes, so yeah.

Heheh. Then what do you want to be now? :)
LOL, well, I guess there is indeed thorn's touch in that poll and the options. XD

thornofcarrion
August 28, 2011, 05:17 AM
And by the way, its Hurricane Irene...not a girl named Irene. I am afraid you may try to follow her it. Jeez...don't die xi0 of the hurricane.

xi0
August 28, 2011, 05:43 AM
I see. My place gonna turn into a nasty place once rainy season and flood comes, so yeah.

Heheh. Then what do you want to be now? :)
LOL, well, I guess there is indeed thorn's touch in that poll and the options. XD

Is the soil in your area really saturated in Summer? Or do you have dry-spells too? It helps if the ground isn't so saturated. Overall this summer has been sort of dry, but the last two weeks or so we've really had some heavy rainfalls and now this >_> ...not good.

I want to be Jack-of-all-trades, master of none :hee

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

And by the way, its Hurricane Irene...not a girl named Irene. I am afraid you may try to follow her it. Jeez...don't die xi0 of the hurricane.

That barely makes sense and is only marginally funny...congratulations :super

godofthesunn
August 28, 2011, 06:08 AM
xi0 was a known storm hunter and wannabe therapist.. He spent many a day contemplating hurricane names and ways to streamline therapy for the common man. At one point in time he effectively helped a lad named thorn, only to lose the child to Japanese anime/manga related themes, which corrupted his frail young mind.

His greatest quote was "I want to be Jack-of-all-trades, master of none". Epitomizing his humble eye for storms and lack of skill at therapy..

Good ole xi0. :hee

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 06:09 AM
Is the soil in your area really saturated in Summer? Or do you have dry-spells too? It helps if the ground isn't so saturated. Overall this summer has been sort of dry, but the last two weeks or so we've really had some heavy rainfalls and now this >_> ...not good.

I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what you mean about 'dry-spells'.
But being a capital city of the country with lots of buildings and industries and cars and motorcycles, the city has less and less green area and is very hot through the days. We are located very close to the sea. Lots of trashes are everywhere, even in the gutters, so more chance of water flooding the city than ever. So not organized.
Your condition sounds not very good too, though perhaps you guys don't have problems with trashes. I think that's the main cause of why we always get flooded when rain comes.

xi0
August 28, 2011, 06:18 AM
xi0 was a known storm hunter and wannabe therapist.. He spent many a day contemplating hurricane names and ways to streamline therapy for the common man. At one point in time he effectively helped a lad named thorn, only to lose the child to Japanese anime/manga related themes, which corrupted his frail young mind.

His greatest quote was "I want to be Jack-of-all-trades, master of none". Epitomizing his humble eye for storms and lack of skill at therapy..

Good ole xi0. :hee

That's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen come from your mind, and there are MANY things you say that are very unintentionally funny. Kudos dude, maybe you should drop the music thing and focus on comedy? It's not sage advice, but this can't be a one-of-a-kind can it? :oh

I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what you mean about 'dry-spells'.
But being a capital city of the country with lots of buildings and industries and cars and motorcycles, the city has less and less green area and is very hot through the days. We are located very close to the sea. Lots of trashes are everywhere, even in the gutters, so more chance of water flooding the city than ever. So not organized.
Your condition sounds not very good too, though perhaps you guys don't have problems with trashes. I think that's the main cause of why we always get flooded when rain comes.

Meaning an extended period of time without rain, so the ground becomes parched and rainwater is easily absorbed. When it rains a lot, the ground is saturated and heavy rains lead to a lot of run-off and flash-flooding when bodies of water crest...there's just no where for it to go.

I suppose being in a urban area makes the question moot though, since a lot of cities have little green and typically are low-lying.

Trash is a problem everywhere really, they make a point here to tell people to dial 311 if you see a clogged storm drain so crews can come out and clear it out.

thornofcarrion
August 28, 2011, 06:30 AM
That barely makes sense and is only marginally funny...congratulations :super

Considering your womanizing personality, it does ^^;

xi0
August 28, 2011, 06:39 AM
Considering your womanizing personality, it does ^^;

Hmm, fair enough :neutral

If you say so :amuse I don't see how I have a womanizing personality :confused

godofthesunn
August 28, 2011, 11:04 AM
When aren't you womanizing xi0? Your barhopping and nightclubbing skills are on another level than any other admin/mod here...

Tell the folks at home about your escapades of the past weekend.

thornofcarrion
August 28, 2011, 11:13 AM
What happened last weekend :-_-? He was missing from MH most of the time. Did you knock someone up meet with someone?

phio_chan
August 28, 2011, 11:24 AM
Meaning an extended period of time without rain, so the ground becomes parched and rainwater is easily absorbed. When it rains a lot, the ground is saturated and heavy rains lead to a lot of run-off and flash-flooding when bodies of water crest...there's just no where for it to go.

I suppose being in a urban area makes the question moot though, since a lot of cities have little green and typically are low-lying.

Trash is a problem everywhere really, they make a point here to tell people to dial 311 if you see a clogged storm drain so crews can come out and clear it out.

Ah, I see. I think that's not the problem here. After all, we barely have enough land to act as water reservoir. Most are turned into buildings or indeustries.

But I bet your level of clean is still better than ours. At least it sounds like there is a special group who take care of the trashes. Well, we do have one, but they are not effective at all. Compared with that many people who throw things super random.

xi0
August 29, 2011, 12:32 AM
When aren't you womanizing xi0? Your barhopping and nightclubbing skills are on another level than any other admin/mod here...

Tell the folks at home about your escapades of the past weekend.

shhhhh :shifty

No :hee

What happened last weekend :-_-? He was missing from MH most of the time. Did you knock someone up meet with someone?

Irene blew through here :cheez

:3c

Ah, I see. I think that's not the problem here. After all, we barely have enough land to act as water reservoir. Most are turned into buildings or indeustries.

But I bet your level of clean is still better than ours. At least it sounds like there is a special group who take care of the trashes. Well, we do have one, but they are not effective at all. Compared with that many people who throw things super random.

Is that because of limited space?

It might be, but there are still some places better than us. Some Canadian cities have a reputation of being really clean, same with Japanese ones.

I've always heard the pollution in Indonesian is pretty bad. Is it true?

phio_chan
August 29, 2011, 03:42 AM
Is that because of limited space?

It might be, but there are still some places better than us. Some Canadian cities have a reputation of being really clean, same with Japanese ones.

I've always heard the pollution in Indonesian is pretty bad. Is it true?

I think we actually have lots of space. But too much of that space is used for something that is not green, or even worse something which polluted the city even more.

Hmm, I've heard about Canada and Japan being very clean. I think there are even rules about chewing and throwing bubblegum in public or something like that? XD

I'm so mean to my country if I say this maybe, but from my point of view it really is. The main problem is vehicles. We have just too many vehicles. Lots of them are pretty old that they emit black smokes. No filter. And no matter what the government do, that can't be changed. Then trashes. Awwgh. It's just sad.

xi0
August 29, 2011, 03:50 AM
I think we actually have lots of space. But too much of that space is used for something that is not green, or even worse something which polluted the city even more.

Hmm, I've heard about Canada and Japan being very clean. I think there are even rules about chewing and throwing bubblegum in public or something like that? XD

I'm so mean to my country if I say this maybe, but from my point of view it really is. The main problem is vehicles. We have just too many vehicles. Lots of them are pretty old that they emit black smokes. No filter. And no matter what the government do, that can't be changed. Then trashes. Awwgh. It's just sad.

The government could required emissions testing just like they do here. It's not impossible to reduce carbon emissions that way.

I think the bubblegum thing is Singapore or something...but I suppose bubblegum could be considered littering here, so you could get fined for it I think...

phio_chan
August 29, 2011, 03:56 AM
They did, trust me. I saw them doing quite a few when the rules was made. But that's it. Nothing more. And over time people returned to their old habit and old car. Who is at fault?

Ehh, right, that's Singapore. :XD

xi0
August 29, 2011, 04:09 AM
Here, cars have to undergo emissions test in order for them to be street legal. There are different standards for different carts. Obviously, a tractor trailer isn't going to meet the standards for a 4-door sedan, but it works to keep pollution down.......instead of old beat up cars with no exhausts crowding the streets and all the smog. Sure some fall through the cracks, but meh

phio_chan
August 29, 2011, 04:19 AM
That's what we should have done... I don't know how the system works for old cars. New cars surely won't have problem, but old cars and some public transportation vehicles really need to be taken care of. But then again, it's gonna be troublesome for the owners if they are told that they can no longer use their cars because it can kill people with its emission. Public transportation might not be very satisfying for certain people.

xi0
August 29, 2011, 04:21 AM
That's what we should have done... I don't know how the system works for old cars. New cars surely won't have problem, but old cars and some public transportation vehicles really need to be taken care of. But then again, it's gonna be troublesome for the owners if they are told that they can no longer use their cars because it can kill people with its emission. Public transportation might not be very satisfying for certain people.

That makes sense, but the way you do it is Grandfather existing vehicles out and improve standards on the newly sold vehicles.

phio_chan
August 29, 2011, 04:31 AM
Yeah, I guess that's what we can do. :(

By the way, where is your set from?

xi0
August 29, 2011, 04:32 AM
Yeah, I guess that's what we can do. :(

By the way, where is your set from?

Game of Thrones, the HBO adaptation.

Farfalla
August 29, 2011, 04:59 AM
RR \o/

So o.o... I was reading the book and it said Robb's eyes are blue... I can swear I read Tully have green eyes, and including that he had green eyes. Now I confused @.@~

xi0
August 29, 2011, 05:19 AM
RR \o/

So o.o... I was reading the book and it said Robb's eyes are blue... I can swear I read Tully have green eyes, and including that he had green eyes. Now I confused @.@~

Well you can't always be consistent with the casting. Hence Syrio Forel not looking at all how he's described in the book, Tyrion being much uglier in the book with mismatched eyes and a sloped forehead. Renly not having long hair and looking wimpy in the show.

Tully's are described as having auburn or chestnut colored hair (reddish-brown) and blue eyes IIRC. Catelyn remarks that Sansa, Robb, and Bran look much more like Tully's (Rickon favors Tully's but not to the extent of his other siblings), while Jon Snow and Arya look much more like Starks (Brown hair with gray eyes). I can't remember offhand what color Robb's eyes are in the books, but remember he isn't a Tully, he's a Stark so he can be different than Tullys in some way, even if he looks a lot like them.

Looking it up, apparently Robb has thick auburn hair, blue eyes and a stocky build, so obviously the show didn't get it totally correct since he's pretty lean in the show. But I think the stocky aspect is more Tully than Stark as well since I believe Catelyn's brother and uncle are described that way.

Lannisters have green eyes, maybe you got confused.

thornofcarrion
August 29, 2011, 05:23 AM
xi0's has set O.O? Why was I not aware or informed? All those pictures he showed me...were fake then O.o?

Farfalla
August 29, 2011, 05:29 AM
Yeah, the cast dont look exactly like them. Greyjoy is dark in the book, right? But I could swear I read green for Tully @.@ And since this translation is bizarre sometimes, got lost '-' After watching the show, it's hard to imagine them the way they should be c.c

sakura-aneki
August 29, 2011, 06:16 AM
dammit , I'm bored!

xi0
August 30, 2011, 05:21 AM
Yeah, the cast dont look exactly like them. Greyjoy is dark in the book, right? But I could swear I read green for Tully @.@ And since this translation is bizarre sometimes, got lost '-' After watching the show, it's hard to imagine them the way they should be c.c

Which Greyjoy? Do you mean their skin or hair? The Greyjoys all have black hair I think. Their eyes are usually described dark or black but not all of the Greyjoys have those eyes...it's a minor spoiler since you probably haven't met all of them yet. Not sure how Theon is described specifically, but his casting wasn't perfect looks-wise either. That being said, I think the casting was great there, especially if they can pull off his character in the second season, which is really expanded.

Maybe the translation is bad? Or the word used can mean green or blue maybe? I thought you were going to read them in english as practice?

dammit , I'm bored!

...haven't you said this before in my thread? :rofl

Farfalla
August 30, 2011, 05:31 AM
I was, but brazilian books were cheaper. I got the first two for a really good price. Maybe I'll buy the other ones thru Amazon (we don't have the fourth book and on in PT anyway). About Theon... they didn't say dark hair, just "dark". So I thought they were talking about the skin. But don't tell me how you know that! XD

sakura-aneki
August 30, 2011, 05:49 AM
yes I have xD

but I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy
bored right now TAT

xi0
August 30, 2011, 08:35 AM
I was, but brazilian books were cheaper. I got the first two for a really good price. Maybe I'll buy the other ones thru Amazon (we don't have the fourth book and on in PT anyway). About Theon... they didn't say dark hair, just "dark". So I thought they were talking about the skin. But don't tell me how you know that! XD

Ah. Well I wonder if GRRM's writing style comes through via the translation, interesting. Book 5 isn't even out in audiobook or tradeback/paperback here yet so no clue when it'll be released in other languages :s

Well the Ironborn are the ASOIAF equivalents of Vikings, so for comparison's sake they're not swarthy at all, probably the opposite.

yes I have xD

but I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy
bored right now TAT

Bene isn't online to "entertain" you I suppose? :3c

thornofcarrion
August 30, 2011, 12:56 PM
Sakura what happened to your brother...you didn't kill him...yet?

Can't you believe it, I was unable to find GoTs book anywhere. Tried all book shops but no have them. The shopkeepers told me about the increasing demand. I hope they will get it soon.

xi0
August 30, 2011, 03:50 PM

Can't you believe it, I was unable to find GoTs book anywhere. Tried all book shops but no have them. The shopkeepers told me about the increasing demand. I hope they will get it soon.

You mean in English, or translated into Urdu? Because not sure about the latter. English it would have to be a place that imports books.

3c
August 30, 2011, 04:46 PM
Just buy the books online Thorn. I bought all four (although the 5th is out now I think) at Amazon, although I haven't read much yet.

Btw, sup Bear?

xi0
August 30, 2011, 04:58 PM
Just buy the books online Thorn. I bought all four (although the 5th is out now I think) at Amazon, although I haven't read much yet.

Btw, sup Bear?

Yeah, A Dance with Dragons came out in July, I finished it a couple weeks ago. The wait for The Winds of Winter better not be 5 years like the wait for Dance :notrust

Nada...I started playing the original Starcraft again for no apparent reason...nostalgia.

sakura-aneki
August 31, 2011, 06:48 AM
baawwwww xi0 you meanie! and no he isn't actually xDDD haven't talked to him in a long time neither TAT

thorn , no I haven't , I've been living with my mom for the past....month and something xD and I'm looking for a place to move to with rent and a job TAT
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt I have big evil plans for when I move , I can't put them in action right now cuz I still have some valuables there like jewelery and bags and CLOTHES and the furniture in my room , so I'm waiting for when I move and go take them so he can't destroy them xDDD
Got so many suggestions of how to do him harm in the past month it's amazing xD [I'm just kidding tho ' I'll probably just destroy his computer like he did mine. i have do change so many pieces from my computer cuz of his idiocy ...even today I went and ordered a new "shell" [dunno the term] for my motherboard because my previous one was too fucked up ... I'm surprised the computer still works :|

aaanddd here I go again with the huge posts @_@

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

also bought a new screen and source[?] and I need a new cooler for the processor and a new video device cuz mine's missing apparently :|

3c
August 31, 2011, 01:08 PM
Original Starcraft you say? You haven't played Diablo 1 and 2 by chance?

baboysai
September 01, 2011, 06:52 AM
Gary... I'm quitting my job.

sigh. it's getting too messed up and stuff. :/ Right now I don't have the heart to tell my parents because they'd been so worried about my well-being and stuff. And offered so much help just to get me through my ordeals and for me to 'give up'- I'm such a disappointment. I'm the black sheep in the family. :scry

xi0
September 03, 2011, 04:56 PM
baawwwww xi0 you meanie! and no he isn't actually xDDD haven't talked to him in a long time neither TAT

thorn , no I haven't , I've been living with my mom for the past....month and something xD and I'm looking for a place to move to with rent and a job TAT
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt I have big evil plans for when I move , I can't put them in action right now cuz I still have some valuables there like jewelery and bags and CLOTHES and the furniture in my room , so I'm waiting for when I move and go take them so he can't destroy them xDDD
Got so many suggestions of how to do him harm in the past month it's amazing xD [I'm just kidding tho ' I'll probably just destroy his computer like he did mine. i have do change so many pieces from my computer cuz of his idiocy ...even today I went and ordered a new "shell" [dunno the term] for my motherboard because my previous one was too fucked up ... I'm surprised the computer still works :|

aaanddd here I go again with the huge posts @_@

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

also bought a new screen and source[?] and I need a new cooler for the processor and a new video device cuz mine's missing apparently :|

Dear god....why is he violent with your computer? :blink

I'd have blood on my hands if somebody did that with my property.

Original Starcraft you say? You haven't played Diablo 1 and 2 by chance?

I've played both yes, but I really only have memories of Diablo 2.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Gary... I'm quitting my job.

sigh. it's getting too messed up and stuff. :/ Right now I don't have the heart to tell my parents because they'd been so worried about my well-being and stuff. And offered so much help just to get me through my ordeals and for me to 'give up'- I'm such a disappointment. I'm the black sheep in the family. :scry

I thought you were fired already and re-hired? Or was it you were going to quit to help your parents in their retirement?...maybe it was both? :blink

Meh...black sheep. The idea that someone has to be satisfied or progress through life at a certain pace is just wrong in my opinion. I'm biased of course. Life isn't a destination, it's a journey...it's cliche, but it doesn't mean it's wrong. The only thing that really matters is whether you're a disappointment to yourself. Yeah we all want approval from our parents, but they don't sound like the type to smash you over the head.

thornofcarrion
September 05, 2011, 10:07 AM
Finally...its alive buhaaaa

Did'ya miss me :hurr...I know you did :love.

Of course in English >_>.

@Sakura : Good luck with a job and a place to rent...you are going to live all alone?

@babs : what happened? Things didn't work out with the boss I assume. Or is it the work pressure?

baboysai
September 06, 2011, 02:02 AM
I thought you were fired already and re-hired? Or was it you were going to quit to help your parents in their retirement?...maybe it was both? :blink

I know right? quite the whirlwind of a job it was. >.> Nah, I quit because I was stupid and couldn't stand the jokes about it maybe.

Meh...black sheep. The idea that someone has to be satisfied or progress through life at a certain pace is just wrong in my opinion. I'm biased of course. Life isn't a destination, it's a journey...it's cliche, but it doesn't mean it's wrong. The only thing that really matters is whether you're a disappointment to yourself. Yeah we all want approval from our parents, but they don't sound like the type to smash you over the head.

@babs : what happened? Things didn't work out with the boss I assume. Or is it the work pressure?

I'm actually internalizing right now- reflecting about my life so far, my dreams, my PERSONALITY, if there's anything wrong, what needs to be done etc. And I realized I'm a person with a black soul or some shit I concluded.

Thought maybe I'd confess it to some messenger of God if that would help me in some way. That's how sick I became I guess. :/ I had to rethink everything, all the decisions I've done so far, to who I should listen to. I realized so many people cared and got worried and I was the most unappreciative person.

It's easy to say "Time to move on" but I thought I should fix myself first. I'm a mess at this point. fuuuuu. :hurr

benelori
September 06, 2011, 06:08 AM
I miss you too Sakura...

But life...sometimes we must endure:shakefist...for our sake

godofthesunn
September 06, 2011, 10:04 AM
"Life isn't a destination, it's a journey"

Where has your journey led you as of late xi0?

I'll tell you that my journey over the past 4 months has been a whirlwind... Days meshed together, time spent in confined enviorments, and really nothing to show for it other than things that cant bring true happiness.

Time flies xi0, it seems like only yesterday that we began reading op, well I began reading op and then you followed suit. And look at us now its been nearly 6 years. In 6 more years what will we look back on and reminisce?

Now its your turn...

benelori
September 06, 2011, 10:08 AM

I'll tell you that my journey over the past 4 months has been a whirlwind... Days meshed together, time spent in confined enviorments, and really nothing to show for it other than things that cant bring true happiness.

Time flies xi0, it seems like only yesterday that we began reading op, well I began reading op and then you followed suit. And look at us now its been nearly 6 years. In 6 more years what will we look back on and reminisce?

Now its your turn...

True happiness?

xi0
September 06, 2011, 10:27 AM
Finally...its alive buhaaaa

Did'ya miss me :hurr...I know you did :love.

Of course in English >_>.

:-_-

Try buying them online and stuff...

I know right? quite the whirlwind of a job it was. >.> Nah, I quit because I was stupid and couldn't stand the jokes about it maybe.

Couldn't stand the jokes about what?

I'm actually internalizing right now- reflecting about my life so far, my dreams, my PERSONALITY, if there's anything wrong, what needs to be done etc. And I realized I'm a person with a black soul or some shit I concluded.

Thought maybe I'd confess it to some messenger of God if that would help me in some way. That's how sick I became I guess. :/ I had to rethink everything, all the decisions I've done so far, to who I should listen to. I realized so many people cared and got worried and I was the most unappreciative person.

It's easy to say "Time to move on" but I thought I should fix myself first. I'm a mess at this point. fuuuuu. :hurr

You're not really internalizing it if you're sharing it here.

Black soul? What makes you think that? Is this Catholic guilt or something? :blink

Confess what? I personally think going to a "messenger of god" is a waste of time, but if it brings someone solace then it's worth it I suppose.

“There is only one god, and his name is Death"

How do you know you were unappreciative? What are you supposed to do when someone says they're worried or that they cared for you? Give them a cookie? I'm not sure the thought process here. Architecture obviously wasn't your life's calling, maybe cooking isn't either? You seemed to like it though right? Are you searching for something deeper than just a life's calling? Why are you so down on yourself? Failure is always the best way to learn. You're kind of being super vague, so I'm not sure I'm getting to the crux of this :sweat

Now its your turn...

I didn't really ask about your journey but thanks for sharing :super

But seriously, I thought you were still in grad school? If you're so confined in your place go outside and socialize or something :3c

You're hilarious man...I see what you did there. The only thing you got on me is Ippo...come at me bro :arro

I think we'll mostly reminisce about your frequent and strange ruminations on basically any topic that comes up and me yelling at you for being a stick in the mud?...maybe? :hee

godofthesunn
September 06, 2011, 10:33 AM
Old wolf I also see you've picked up quite a few meme..I wonder from where?

As you reflect you grow...gots

M3J
September 06, 2011, 12:15 PM
Niisan! :derp

xi0
September 06, 2011, 12:16 PM
Old wolf I also see you've picked up quite a few meme..I wonder from here?

As you reflect you grow...gots

Huh? Come at me bro is a meme....don't notice anything else.

Did you just sign your post? How much of a dork are you? :eyeroll

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Niisan! :derp

Who? Me?

M3J
September 06, 2011, 12:18 PM
Yes, you... who else?

xi0
September 06, 2011, 12:39 PM
Yes, you... who else?

Someone else who has a Nissan or something...

M3J
September 06, 2011, 01:08 PM
Nii-san. :mad

benelori
September 06, 2011, 01:14 PM
Nis-san = Mr. Nis

baboysai
September 06, 2011, 09:02 PM
True, Gary. I'm being vague, maybe because I don't get anything myself.

But whatever. Cooking really is my calling.

ANYWAY- actually, to get my mind off things, naturally I turn to manga- and books.

I tried Gekka Bijin but I'm not sure--- it seems too... noisy for me to find inner peace, LOL. Any recs?

I'm reading the Game of Thrones, finally. I'm still a few chapters in.

Kaiten
September 06, 2011, 11:14 PM
5 IP
2 H
0 R
0 BB
4 SO
0 ERA
0.40 WHIP

M3J
September 06, 2011, 11:19 PM
Baseball? Who?

Naomidee
September 06, 2011, 11:23 PM
Huh? Come at me bro is a meme....don't notice anything else.

Did you just sign your post? How much of a dork are you? :eyeroll

BAHAHA! That made me laugh! :rofl

godofthesunn
September 06, 2011, 11:29 PM
Kaiten you know strausburg so well.. for a md guy.. why don't you guys worry more about those uniforms for now. Thats a bigger state issue...

Although I am surprised they beat the U, and I'm even more surprised that the U is playing still playing.

I see what you did there ^ xi0, count your memes next time onegaishimasu!

xi0
September 07, 2011, 01:03 PM
True, Gary. I'm being vague, maybe because I don't get anything myself.

But whatever. Cooking really is my calling.

ANYWAY- actually, to get my mind off things, naturally I turn to manga- and books.

I tried Gekka Bijin but I'm not sure--- it seems too... noisy for me to find inner peace, LOL. Any recs?

I'm reading the Game of Thrones, finally. I'm still a few chapters in.

I see...:s

Gekka Bijin is from the author of Tista right? Yeah, I know of the series but haven't started reading it. I really don't read anything from SQ except for DGM, been meaning to start Ao no Exorcist.

Oh you started? So I'll assume you found the books? That's cool :super

5 IP
2 H
0 R
0 BB
4 SO
0 ERA
0.40 WHIP

Yeah?.....his arm is just going to fall off again. His mechanics are the reason he got hurt in the first place.

Kaiten you know strausburg so well.. for a md guy.. why don't you guys worry more about those uniforms for now. Thats a bigger state issue...

Although I am surprised they beat the U, and I'm even more surprised that the U is playing still playing.

I see what you did there ^ xi0, count your memes next time onegaishimasu!

For a MD guy? The Nationals played in Maryland until last year...The uniforms were all over the place but it blew up Twitter and got national attention and that's what the aim was...successful in my opinion. Miami isn't anywhere near a powerhouse anymore so you either don't know anything about the ACC or you're just trolling. VT or FSU will win the ACC and I'd say Georgia Tech and Maryland are on the next tier to compete.

I did count my memes...there was one

Kaiten
September 07, 2011, 01:24 PM
Yeah?.....his arm is just going to fall off again. His mechanics are the reason he got hurt in the first place.

Plenty of athletes have been injured, returned and never missed significant time again. Josh Johnson had Tommy John surgery and came back. Jordan Zimmermann did too. Same with the closer for the Indians, who has been outstanding this year.

For a MD guy? The Nationals played in Maryland until last year...The uniforms were all over the place but it blew up Twitter and got national attention and that's what the aim was...successful in my opinion. Miami isn't anywhere near a powerhouse anymore so you either don't know anything about the ACC or you're just trolling. VT or FSU will win the ACC and I'd say Georgia Tech and Maryland are on the next tier to compete.

When did the Nationals play in Maryland?

Exactly, those uni's were only to get national attention, and it worked. They were one time use anyway. There's some more obnoxious looking one time use uni's coming later this season too. Maryland will be Oregon east from now on; Kevin Plank will be donating new jerseys ever season. I think he's donated 32 completely unique jersey's already. It seems to me that Maryland wants to be like Oregon on the field too, building a winning program from the ground up without 100 years of tradition. That's why they brought in Edsall, he had already built a winning program at a basketball first school.

Miami has been on the decline since most of Butch Davis' last recruiting class left after the 2003 season. Cocker and Shannon were terrible recruiters. Pretty sad that they could not keep Florida out even with Shapiro paying for prostitutes. With eight players suspended, it hardly amounts to a major win for the Terps anyway. Maryland did play well and it was a nationally televised, prime time game so it is a good start to the season. Maryland could conceivably compete for the ACC title this year. Even if they can't win the conference they should make it to a solid bowl game.

xi0
September 07, 2011, 03:12 PM
Plenty of athletes have been injured, returned and never missed significant time again. Josh Johnson had Tommy John surgery and came back. Jordan Zimmermann did too. Same with the closer for the Indians, who has been outstanding this year.

Some pitchers even come back stronger after having Tommy John surgery but It's never a good thing when a young pitcher has a major injury like this already. It reminds me of Mark Prior and Kerry Wood. It's just never a good thing. Unless he changes his mechanics I'm not sure how long he'll last. He can't throw the flamethrower his entire career...and yes he does have just as good of a breaking ball but still. I'm a bit skeptical. Don't really know why they bothered bringing him back this year to be honest.

When did the Nationals play in Maryland?

I had a brainfart. Was confusing FedEx Field with RFK for some reason.

Exactly, those uni's were only to get national attention, and it worked. They were one time use anyway. There's some more obnoxious looking one time use uni's coming later this season too. Maryland will be Oregon east from now on; Kevin Plank will be donating new jerseys ever season. I think he's donated 32 completely unique jersey's already. It seems to me that Maryland wants to be like Oregon on the field too, building a winning program from the ground up without 100 years of tradition. That's why they brought in Edsall, he had already built a winning program at a basketball first school.

Miami has been on the decline since most of Butch Davis' last recruiting class left after the 2003 season. Cocker and Shannon were terrible recruiters. Pretty sad that they could not keep Florida out even with Shapiro paying for prostitutes. With eight players suspended, it hardly amounts to a major win for the Terps anyway. Maryland did play well and it was a nationally televised, prime time game so it is a good start to the season. Maryland could conceivably compete for the ACC title this year. Even if they can't win the conference they should make it to a solid bowl game.

I don't think they've been totally clear on whether they're going to wear those uniforms again this year or not. Maybe another color variation on the jersey and pants instead of the white but I've heard they're going to wear them again this year. Who knows. They're still keeping the next "one-time" unis under wraps like they did with the ones they wore Monday, but as it stands there are currently 33 different uniform combinations. I think the Calvart family crest helmet stripe on the default unis kind of looks...off...too much going on. I think the Turtle shell helmet turned out pretty nicely though. I'm actually a fan of what Oregon does with their uniforms, but I wouldn't put Maryland at that level yet...they're missing something. I may be wrong, but despite Plank being the biggest booster for the athletic programs, I doubt he "donated" the uniforms. Under Armor is positioning itself to make Maryland it's flagship school, mostly because Plank is an alumni and former team member. It's pretty much a mirror image of what Phil Knight did at his alma mater of Oregon.

I think it's easy to say Maryland doesn't have 100 years of tradition (It's 116 actually including two national titles in the 50s), but that's just because they've been wildly inconsistent and have fallen victim to having the best players in their recruiting area go to Penn State, West Virginia or Virginia Tech. It also doesn't help that they play in a weak conference that no one really cares about nationally. Also the whole Basketball school thing. Just not a lot of money was put into the program, but that has changed in recent years. So I'm not trying to say Maryland is relevant in the present, because they barely are, but I'm just setting the record straight.

Kaiten
September 07, 2011, 09:07 PM
Some pitchers even come back stronger after having Tommy John surgery but It's never a good thing when a young pitcher has a major injury like this already. It reminds me of Mark Prior and Kerry Wood. It's just never a good thing. Unless he changes his mechanics I'm not sure how long he'll last.

Mark Prior never had Tommy John, he had pretty much every injury possible but not Tommy John. Kerry Wood did have Tommy John in 1999 but sports medicine has come a very long way since then. Surgery now is much more advanced now then it was twelve years ago. Back then an ACL tear could be career ending. The Cubs also ran those pitchers ragged, they had no bull pen or run support at the peak of the steroid era. The odds of having as many injuries as Prior and Woods is much slimmer than recovering and having a productive career.

He can't throw the flamethrower his entire career...and yes he does have just as good of a breaking ball but still. I'm a bit skeptical. Don't really know why they bothered bringing him back this year to be honest.

He has the most vicious slider and change up I have ever seen. He struck Ethier out with a 90mph change up, one of his best pitches of the night. His curve was awesome last year, and good late last night, but he doesn't quite have full command of it back yet. His game was not based around power last night, he got most of his outs of weak grounders and soft pop ups. Only one really hard hit ball all night. A lot of power pitchers learn to take a little off and work the corners, look at Verlander. He came into the bigs throwing in the 100mph range but has become a much more nuanced pitcher this year. Strasburg will never going to be Greg Maddox, but he won't be Nolan Ryan either.

He came back for a month of work so that he won't go into the off season cold. He's getting rehab starts against major leaguers, getting his confidence back, and getting some work in now. Otherwise he would have gone 18 month without throwing a big league pitch. He's been out for 13 months, 12 to 13 is the norm after Tommy John, from what I have read.

I had a brainfart. Was confusing FedEx Field with RFK for some reason.

:cookiestare

I don't think they've been totally clear on whether they're going to wear those uniforms again this year or not. Maybe another color variation on the jersey and pants instead of the white but I've heard they're going to wear them again this year. Who knows. They're still keeping the next "one-time" unis under wraps like they did with the ones they wore Monday, but as it stands there are currently 33 different uniform combinations. I think the Calvart family crest helmet stripe on the default unis kind of looks...off...too much going on. I think the Turtle shell helmet turned out pretty nicely though. I'm actually a fan of what Oregon does with their uniforms, but I wouldn't put Maryland at that level yet...they're missing something. I may be wrong, but despite Plank being the biggest booster for the athletic programs, I doubt he "donated" the uniforms. Under Armor is positioning itself to make Maryland it's flagship school, mostly because Plank is an alumni and former team member. It's pretty much a mirror image of what Phil Knight did at his alma mater of Oregon.

From what I understand Phil Knight donates new uniforms to Oregon every year, instead of making them pay for uni's like other schools. He uses Oregon as advertising for the brand, so that other schools will buy them. Kevin Plank wants to do the same thing at Maryland. Hopefully he lets the kids approve which jerseys are used like Nike does at Oregon. Nike donates brand new designs every season to Oregon, I'm not sure of Under Armor has said whether they will do the same at Maryland.

Oregon's uniforms are at least unique. I sort of liked the charcoal and neon green combo's they wore against LSU.

I think it's easy to say Maryland doesn't have 100 years of tradition (It's 116 actually including two national titles in the 50s), but that's just because they've been wildly inconsistent and have fallen victim to having the best players in their recruiting area go to Penn State, West Virginia or Virginia Tech. It also doesn't help that they play in a weak conference that no one really cares about nationally. Also the whole Basketball school thing. Just not a lot of money was put into the program, but that has changed in recent years. So I'm not trying to say Maryland is relevant in the present, because they barely are, but I'm just setting the record straight.

Maryland does not have tradition. Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Penn State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, and USC have tradition. Maryland has had some success in the past but that is very different than tradition in college football. Miami didn't have tradition before Schnellenberger came. Oregon did not have much tradition before Mike Bellotti was promoted to head coach. Maryland has been to bowl games, produced some very good pro's but is not a consistent football power. They want to be like Miami and Oregon, elevate themselves into perennial powers.

godofthesunn
September 07, 2011, 10:36 PM
Brainfarts...xi0 seems to have quite a few of those these days... Well, I rememba a time when he was a sharp son of a gun. Heck he could keep up with the best of the boys like gots and gk. Its tragic really, a slow but steady decline, the mistake of an orange for a lime. Yet sometimes a glimmer of light shines through, reminiscent of a life that's fleeting and seeping through the sands of time.

xi0
September 08, 2011, 12:11 AM
Mark Prior never had Tommy John, he had pretty much every injury possible but not Tommy John. Kerry Wood did have Tommy John in 1999 but sports medicine has come a very long way since then. Surgery now is much more advanced now then it was twelve years ago. Back then an ACL tear could be career ending. The Cubs also ran those pitchers ragged, they had no bull pen or run support at the peak of the steroid era. The odds of having as many injuries as Prior and Woods is much slimmer than recovering and having a productive career.

He has the most vicious slider and change up I have ever seen. He struck Ethier out with a 90mph change up, one of his best pitches of the night. His curve was awesome last year, and good late last night, but he doesn't quite have full command of it back yet. His game was not based around power last night, he got most of his outs of weak grounders and soft pop ups. Only one really hard hit ball all night. A lot of power pitchers learn to take a little off and work the corners, look at Verlander. He came into the bigs throwing in the 100mph range but has become a much more nuanced pitcher this year. Strasburg will never going to be Greg Maddox, but he won't be Nolan Ryan either.

He came back for a month of work so that he won't go into the off season cold. He's getting rehab starts against major leaguers, getting his confidence back, and getting some work in now. Otherwise he would have gone 18 month without throwing a big league pitch. He's been out for 13 months, 12 to 13 is the norm after Tommy John, from what I have read.

I'm just saying it reminds me of them, not that it was the same situation. A young phenom that flames out. It reminds me of Ben McDonald here in some ways. I'm just being pessimistic. You may never see that type of situation again, the way clubs coddle their young pitchers these days (to varying degrees of success I might add).

Whenever I see a guy up there like a whirling dervish, falling off the mound, throwing it as hard as he can I can only envision problems...Dontrelle Willis for example. It's just crap mechanics and it always leads to issues.

Why don't you marry the guy? :jk

But seriously, I guess it's a bright spot for the team down there and they need it. Heck, we need it here...this 14 years of losing KILLED Mike Flanagan... literally. If that isn't a watershed moment for this team I don't know what is.

From what I understand Phil Knight donates new uniforms to Oregon every year, instead of making them pay for uni's like other schools. He uses Oregon as advertising for the brand, so that other schools will buy them. Kevin Plank wants to do the same thing at Maryland. Hopefully he lets the kids approve which jerseys are used like Nike does at Oregon. Nike donates brand new designs every season to Oregon, I'm not sure of Under Armor has said whether they will do the same at Maryland.

Oregon's uniforms are at least unique. I sort of liked the charcoal and neon green combo's they wore against LSU.

Well I suppose Plank may be "donating" them considering he's a booster. I suppose that makes sense.

Nike is signed to take over Reebok as the ones designing the NFL uniforms next year...supposedly they leaked some prototypes online and they were pretty freaky.

Maryland does not have tradition. Texas, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Penn State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, and USC have tradition. Maryland has had some success in the past but that is very different than tradition in college football. Miami didn't have tradition before Schnellenberger came. Oregon did not have much tradition before Mike Bellotti was promoted to head coach. Maryland has been to bowl games, produced some very good pro's but is not a consistent football power. They want to be like Miami and Oregon, elevate themselves into perennial powers.

Fair enough. Maryland does have tradition. That does not mean I'm equating the program to any of the ones you listed. This isn't a situation where the team was playing in a lower division like UConn. The team has been around forever. Can you say Notre Dame or Michigan are consistent football powers? They get recruits, they win enough games to get invited to Bowl games, but are they consistent?...no. Head coaches aren't even able to last there more than three years. Yet they have tradition (not saying that UMD is on par with either of those in that sense either).

Brainfarts...xi0 seems to have quite a few of those these days... Well, I rememba a time when he was a sharp son of a gun. Heck he could keep up with the best of the boys like gots and gk. Its tragic really, a slow but steady decline, the mistake of an orange for a lime. Yet sometimes a glimmer of light shines through, reminiscent of a life that's fleeting and seeping through the sands of time.

...are you writing a novel or something?

3c
September 08, 2011, 05:57 PM

Cool story bro, when's the next installment due?

xi0
September 08, 2011, 06:00 PM
Cool story bro, when's the next installment due?

When it's done Nuno, when it's done. You can't rush brilliance...:3c

3c
September 08, 2011, 06:05 PM
You're right. Just don't take as long as HxH's Togashi. That amount of time is torture of the highest level :bored

xi0
September 08, 2011, 06:06 PM
You're right. Just don't take as long as HxH's Togashi. That amount of time is torture of the highest level :bored

I said brilliance...:derp

godofthesunn
September 08, 2011, 08:46 PM
How bout them JETS!!!!

My coworkers hate me...Cant Wait!!!

Kaiten
September 09, 2011, 01:21 AM
Hating the Jets is boring now that Arrogance isn't around.

sakura-aneki
September 09, 2011, 05:43 AM
Dear god....why is he violent with your computer? :blink

I'd have blood on my hands if somebody did that with my property.

because he hates my guts. And he's retarded.... wtf I dunno he's a moron I think I'm the only person in this world who he'd actually kill if he didn't have to face the consequences afterwards. All my life he's done this. A few years ago when I Was still a mod here he once broke my keyboard and speakers into pieces cuz I didn't want to let him on MY computer [and I was busy with organizing the art contests at the time]

but yea. I did crack after that and we had a fight and I made bruises all over his effing face -good ol times- This time though I dunno , wasn't in the mood... I'm tired of stress and anger and fighting so I just left and moved in with mom [and will move with rent starting 2 weeks from now yaaayy!!!!]

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

lol no xD not yet >_> I do have plans to mess up his computer though after I take all my stuff from there xD
that's just to pay him back for the computer damage [and costs] he made me [make]
I still have to buy a video device and ram [ already bought energy source , case and a screen]

Good thing he didn't mess up my graphic tablet , that's what I'd commit murder for xi0 xD

xi0
September 09, 2011, 04:16 PM
How bout them JETS!!!!

My coworkers hate me...Cant Wait!!!

You root for them too?...christ man, just root for the Bears/Colts/Packers........

Bart Scott isn't even the best LB on their team. David Harris is better. Bart Scott, just like Ed Hartwell, Jaime Sharper, Adalius Thomas, benefited from playing next to the greatest Middle Linebacker in the history of the NFL, Ray Lewis. Now, I will admit, that Scott has fared better than those three in moving on to another team, but please dude recognize that the Jets didn't do anything this year to get better. And wow, maybe beating the Cowboys? Whoopty doo...they always underachieve. Shonn Greene can't stay healthy, LT is over the hill, they have no elite pass rusher. That defense isn't crap without their Cornerbacks. We pimp-slapped them in the opener last year, and we'll do it again later this season. Rex Ryan to this day still wishes he was with the Black and Purple, you see it in him stealing "Play like a JetRaven" and a ton of the players we cut....pssh

Hating the Jets is boring now that Arrogance isn't around.

It is a bit boring, but since you're a Deadskins fan you don't have to care as much about AFC teams as we do here...but it is less fun :amuse

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Sakura.....is it your brother who's the nut or are you driving him crazy? Looks like he is, but man......someone would be going to the hospital if they acted like that around me :s

godofthesunn
September 09, 2011, 09:06 PM
I'm just riding the bandwagon until the Seahawks take off this year.

Honestly I could care less about the NFL or College Football for that matter

If I were to go to a game I would probably go to a College Basketball game(check), NBA Game, MLB(Game), European Soccer, NFL, Hockey. In that exact order of preference.

Oye xi0 I do believe they have ^.

Kaiten
September 09, 2011, 10:16 PM
Jets and Ravens will both take a step back this year. Both are 9 win wild card teams. Both play 4-6 defense but can't generate pass rush and neither addressed the need during the off season. The Jets can at least cover. I trust the Jets offense a little more than the Ravens. Flacco is accurate but he's a disaster when the pocket breaks down. He still doesn't know how to throw the ball away. Sanchez is inaccurate and should never be trusted to convert third and long, though his receivers are a lot better than Baltimore's. Both teams are good enough for nine or ten wins and a loss in the first or second round of the play offs, nothing more. Maybe less with a few bad bounces during the season. I do worry what it says about Baltimore's line if all 400 pounds of Mt. Mckinnie are starting at left tackle.

The Skins line is much improved this year, Rex should be able to stay upright most of the time. He's well suited for Shanahan's offense (lot's of slants, short outs, and hook in's), I don't trust him to win games though. If the Skins are behind by two scores in the fourth they will probably lose. They will have a great running game this year behind Hightower and Helu and the defense should be good enough to keep them in games. They have an almost laughably easy schedule, playing the NFC West and AFC East this year. Should be an eight win team, a few lucky breaks away from nine or ten. They'll move up in next years draft to grab Landry Jones or Matt Barkley to groom for the future. You can only go so far with Rex Grossman unless your defense is 2000 Ravens or 1985 Bears good.

I beg to differ about Ray Lewis. It can be argued that he is the greatest ILB/MLB in NFL history. But an equal case could be made for Chuck Bednarik, Ray Nitschke, Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary, or Jack Lambert. There is no question that Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver ever. If you can overlook the fact that he could not tackle then Deion is the greatest corner ever. I don't think there is any other position where there is little or no debate.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

The Seahwaks? Really? How can they take off with Tavaris as their opening day starter? Just an awful team. They'll be competing with the 49'ers to draft Andrew Luck.

xi0
September 10, 2011, 03:12 AM

Honestly I could care less about the NFL or College Football for that matter

If I were to go to a game I would probably go to a College Basketball game(check), NBA Game, MLB(Game), European Soccer, NFL, Hockey. In that exact order of preference.

Oye xi0 I do believe they have ^.

If you don't care about American football at any level than you're not much of a sports fan.

They have what? Not following you there...

Jets and Ravens will both take a step back this year. Both are 9 win wild card teams. Both play 4-6 defense but can't generate pass rush and neither addressed the need during the off season. The Jets can at least cover. I trust the Jets offense a little more than the Ravens. Flacco is accurate but he's a disaster when the pocket breaks down. He still doesn't know how to throw the ball away. Sanchez is inaccurate and should never be trusted to convert third and long, though his receivers are a lot better than Baltimore's. Both teams are good enough for nine or ten wins and a loss in the first or second round of the play offs, nothing more. Maybe less with a few bad bounces during the season. I do worry what it says about Baltimore's line if all 400 pounds of Mt. Mckinnie are starting at left tackle.

No one in the league plays a base 46 defense, the league is too pass-oriented nowadays. We played it one year when Rex was Defensive Coordinator and even then it was still his old way of moving players on and off the line of scrimmage pre-snap. Our defense is a hybrid 3-4 but we also play 4 linemen.

That's hilarious man...I guess you don't bother looking at scheduling match-ups at all on our end. We play the NFC West (@Rams, Cardinals, @Seahawks, 49ers) and AFC South (@Titans, Texans, @Jacksonville, Colts) this year, the two weakest conferences in the league...Peyton Manning maybe not even playing the entire year and Jacksonville getting rid of Garrard last minute just makes the schedule even easier. We also play the Jets and the @Chargers as our other AFC opponents.

Do you actually watch the Ravens enough for your criticism of Flacco to be justified? What QB excels when the pocket collapses? Michael Vick maybe? Yeah he'll pick up the first down while breaking his ribs... Who else? Roethlisberger? He makes clutch plays and he's not easy to tackle but I think he'd prefer to have open pass lanes as well. I think Flacco not being able to throw the ball away is an exaggeration. In his earlier years he did some boneheaded things, but the guy has gotten better every year, not sure what else could be asked of a QB.

I will say that we have a lot of new pieces added to the team and the starting offensive line didn't play with each other in the preseason but our entire team is healthy, and unlike the Jets we actually got better this off season. Where's their pass rush? Derrick Mason is 37 years old and Plaxico Burress hasn't played for two years... This year will be a case of us getting better as the season goes on, while an older team like the Steelers getting worse. That may not matter for our regular season match ups since we'll be done with those Nov. 6. Still, if there was a year we finally win the division under Harbaugh it's this one.

I'm realistic though, anything can happen, it's the NFL and prior to the additions of Lee Evans, Bryant McKinnie and Andre Gurode I was very skeptical. McKinnie's weight was an exaggeration. He weighed in at 370 at his entrance physical with the Ravens...still not at where he should be, but still where he can be effective. Unless Flacco regresses, there's no way they win less games than they did last year (12).

The Skins line is much improved this year, Rex should be able to stay upright most of the time. He's well suited for Shanahan's offense (lot's of slants, short outs, and hook in's), I don't trust him to win games though. If the Skins are behind by two scores in the fourth they will probably lose. They will have a great running game this year behind Hightower and Helu and the defense should be good enough to keep them in games. They have an almost laughably easy schedule, playing the NFC West and AFC East this year. Should be an eight win team, a few lucky breaks away from nine or ten. They'll move up in next years draft to grab Landry Jones or Matt Barkley to groom for the future. You can only go so far with Rex Grossman unless your defense is 2000 Ravens or 1985 Bears good.

If your betting your success on Rex Grossman and Tim Hightower prepare to be disappointed. Hightower has fumbling problems and Sexy Rexy is Sexy Rexy. You winning 8 games is a pipe dream in my opinion, unless the Giants get even more banged up than they are now.

I beg to differ about Ray Lewis. It can be argued that he is the greatest ILB/MLB in NFL history. But an equal case could be made for Chuck Bednarik, Ray Nitschke, Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary, or Jack Lambert. There is no question that Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver ever. If you can overlook the fact that he could not tackle then Deion is the greatest corner ever. I don't think there is any other position where there is little or no debate.

The test of a great player is whether they can play in any era. Butkus, Singletary and Lewis could do it. Bednarik...no, you're talking about MLB prior to the 4-3 defense even being invented by Tom Landry. Plus, he played Offensive Line as well...a definite badass, but not even in the conversation in my opinion. Jack Lambert wasn't even the best Linebacker on his team when he played, that was Jack Ham. Butkus is in the conversation, but the guy never even played in the postseason and despite at one time being the best ever, he just wouldn't have the speed to play in today's game. Samurai Mike is the only guy I'd put up there with Ray, but even then, he doesn't have the longevity that Ray has.

He's 1 of only 2 players to have 30+ interceptions and 30+ sacks in his career (other is Rodney Harrison).

The Seahwaks? Really? How can they take off with Tavaris as their opening day starter? Just an awful team. They'll be competing with the 49'ers to draft Andrew Luck.

He's just rooting for the Seahawks because he's a USC fan for some inexplicable reason...even though he doesn't care about College Football or the NFL...he's trolling :eyeroll

sakura-aneki
September 10, 2011, 10:55 AM
ngh if by staying all day in my room ...and doing all the chores in the house to the point I can't take it anymore and bursting out that he should do some chores too and not just once a month and him yelling and starting off fights or by paying all the household bills so that he can have hot water to take 3 hour long baths, a roof over his head and gas for cooking and food in the fridge and internet so he can play wow all day and electricity for the same purpose and watching tv then yeah I'm probably too hard on him and he's such an innocent being , poor little thing....

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

then going out and telling all our friends how he's suffering cuz mom loves me more and gives me everything I want and that I'm stripping mom of money and I don't do shit in the house and stuff like that.... oh brother.
wonder how he's been surviving since I left...I'm sure mom's giving him money but she won't tell cuz she knows we're against it...he should find a fuck!ng job and survive on his own the little f*ck.... I'm moving with rent so that he can have the house all to himself. he doesn't pay rent cuz it's mom's property , he doesn't pay electricity gas water cable internet food nothing.... and he's 27 years old. He only worked once in his life [well me too but at least I do commissions and work with two avatar community sites as a pixelist/sprite artist and am working with a company as a CG artist and also started making site designs and am learning coding as well to not have to split my earnings with a programmer >_> and I'm looking for a stable job] he's a effing leech.
I hate his guts...

and that's my and my brother's story in VERY few words.

oh brother and here I complain about not liking to "wash clothes in public"
but this kinda helped ...been stressed lately TAT

Well xi0 , I'm usually patient and can take on a lot of crap , when I do explode I do either of these :beat the crap out of the person who made me crack ,CRY my heart out and suffer like an animal or sigh and say "fuck this" and just leave.
So far I did all 3 in that order with my bro in the last 2 years.

godofthesunn
September 10, 2011, 02:03 PM
If you don't care about American football at any level than you're not much of a sports fan.

They have what? Not following you there...

Have been to the hospital...

3c
September 10, 2011, 03:00 PM

Unfortunately no hospital was able to cure xi0's unique case. His condition is a mystery and I'm afraid he will always remain seperated from the world of men. He's like Neo at the trainstation, wandering around between worlds while confused.

benelori
September 10, 2011, 03:57 PM
Well xi0 , I'm usually patient and can take on a lot of crap

I'm patient as well, because before I take on crap, I usually load it in a bag:oh...that requires patience:cookiestare

xi0
September 11, 2011, 01:02 AM
and that's my and my brother's story in VERY few words.

oh brother and here I complain about not liking to "wash clothes in public"
but this kinda helped ...been stressed lately TAT

Well xi0 , I'm usually patient and can take on a lot of crap , when I do explode I do either of these :beat the crap out of the person who made me crack ,CRY my heart out and suffer like an animal or sigh and say "fuck this" and just leave.
So far I did all 3 in that order with my bro in the last 2 years.

Hmm, yeah that sounds awful. If someone's a leech, the least they can do is be a generous or kind person :s

It's good you're getting out of that situation.

Oh...sheesh man, quote the post next time, too many to keep track of.

And when have a put someone in the hospital? You talking about the bar fight? Well, I'll assume he went, but not really sure.

I'm patient as well, because before I take on crap, I usually load it in a bag:oh...that requires patience:cookiestare

I usually go out of my way to not stress out with people like these. Sometimes I suffer for it, but I don't need people fucking up my day...and it would take a lot to do it since I'm pretty patient.

sakura-aneki
September 11, 2011, 08:15 AM
I totally agree xi0 he could at least shut the fuck up and wash his damn clothes and dishes that's all I ask and not make such a mess in the house 2 hours after I cleaned it all up. [and then blame the cats! WTF man!?!?!?]
but yea I've decided I don't need that shit and so getting out is the best thing one can do when faced with this. If he's left alone and there's no one to pay the bills give him food and clean up he'll HAVE to do something... either find someone else to leech on or get an effing job or he'll starve to death.
I'm actually doing this to force him to take action, because I think there's something wrong with him because sometimes he starts crying and saying he's such a looser and shit like that....but then he starts blaming me and mom for it..... [when mom actually did more for him than she did for me....w/e]

but yea , it was about time I make my own path through this world and stop walking on my mother's... dunno if that made sense xD

M3J
September 11, 2011, 01:54 PM
Shoot him in the head and make it look like suicide.

xi0
September 12, 2011, 01:05 AM
Yeah I guess that's called tough "love" :sweat

Shoot him in the head and make it look like suicide.

...:fail

M3J
September 12, 2011, 12:36 PM
What? Read Detective Conan, homey, it works.

sakura-aneki
September 13, 2011, 10:08 AM
m3 xDD I even thought of that at some poing @_@ but no it would be a waste.... of my bullets
what's called tough love xi0? the way he behaves?

M3J
September 13, 2011, 07:16 PM
You have a gun? What? O_O

baboysai
September 14, 2011, 08:16 AM
what anime did you watch recently that you'd recommend, Gary?

3c
September 14, 2011, 01:40 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zQXEGGd_fb8/TTPx28ykTwI/AAAAAAAACio/7AhM0yeuNN8/s1600/Disneys%2BAdventures%2BGummi%2BBears.jpg

baboysai
September 14, 2011, 11:45 PM
I think I narrowed the scope down to anime though. :oh

3c
September 15, 2011, 04:34 AM
I think I narrowed the scope down to anime though. :oh

Come on, don't be nitpicky now. Gary loves this kind of stuff, nothing better than jumping bears being powered up by booze magic drinks.

thornofcarrion
September 15, 2011, 04:40 AM

I am not gonna say to move on or you are thinking way over than you should. The fact you realize something is wrong or you weren't appreciative means nothing is lost. We all make bad decisions...."to err is human" remember. Just don't let your past decisions get better of you. Be positive about the future and the prospect it holds. If you made mistake in the past, learn from them. Bounce back as a better person. As for who to listen, I believe your family, specially parents, are people who always want best for you. You can always listen to me as a friend. Perhaps Gary too...though I am not sure about his wisdom.

@Gar Bear : Our country is in deep trouble. Out of 4, 2 provinces are flooded and effecting more than 10 million people. In other province, Dengue fever is taking lives.

baboysai
September 15, 2011, 06:30 AM
wow, thanks, thorn.

in other news...

er.

hey Gary, what can you say about the Game of thrones series that they actually adjusted the ages pf the characters? will this work better as the story progresses? (since i haven't finished the first book yet)

sakura-aneki
September 15, 2011, 01:54 PM
lol @m3 no xDDD

M3J
September 15, 2011, 05:28 PM
You confuse me. -.-

thorny, gtf out of your country, then? :oh

godofthesunn
September 15, 2011, 10:19 PM
I have no idea whats going on. I just want to hear the beats. Flying Lotus

xi0
September 16, 2011, 01:32 AM
m3 xDD I even thought of that at some poing @_@ but no it would be a waste.... of my bullets
what's called tough love xi0? the way he behaves?

No, the way you've treated him. "Tough Love" is doing/saying what is best for someone even if it isn't done in a loving way.

Disney's Adventures of The Gummi Beats :super

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_zQXEGGd_fb8/TTPx28ykTwI/AAAAAAAACio/7AhM0yeuNN8/s1600/Disneys%2BAdventures%2BGummi%2BBears.jpg

:gwah

I am not gonna say to move on or you are thinking way over than you should. The fact you realize something is wrong or you weren't appreciative means nothing is lost. We all make bad decisions...."to err is human" remember. Just don't let your past decisions get better of you. Be positive about the future and the prospect it holds. If you made mistake in the past, learn from them. Bounce back as a better person. As for who to listen, I believe your family, specially parents, are people who always want best for you. You can always listen to me as a friend. Perhaps Gary too...though I am not sure about his wisdom.

You have quite a habit of slighting me, even in the most sincere situations :eyeroll

I think my advice was pretty much the same as yours, except it was cooler and not anywhere near as sappy :3c

@Gar Bear : Our country is in deep trouble. Out of 4, 2 provinces are flooded and effecting more than 10 million people. In other province, Dengue fever is taking lives.

Move to where there's less water and no Dengue fever (a reference to Sam Kinnison bit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7ehccspao))

But serious, sounds like flooding is a pretty regular occurrence there. Do any particular regions suffer from it more than others?

hey Gary, what can you say about the Game of thrones series that they actually adjusted the ages pf the characters? will this work better as the story progresses? (since i haven't finished the first book yet)

I don't really remember whether they adjusted the ages as far as saying their ages in the TV Show...I think they might have, but yeah it's obvious they did. Rickon being only 3 and called "Baby Rickon", etc.

It's not something that bothers me at all really, and it's probably necessary given events in the later books...I know it's HBO, but some things would probably have to be left out. You also need actors to play the roles, and the younger the characters are, the sparser the talent is.

GoT has a Medieval setting, so women getting married younger, kids becoming soldiers younger was common place. The book constantly references people being "a man/woman grown" and never specifies age when they talk about one's maturity. That being said though, it'd be hard having a 14 year old girl marrying a barbarian and ruling with him as his queen :rofl

I have no idea whats going on. I just want to hear the beats. Flying Lotus

Flying Lotus is one take. I prefer the Lotus Eater :hee

thornofcarrion
September 16, 2011, 02:03 AM
Sappy :-_-...

You should know why I doubted your WISDOM. When it comes to ladies...you aren't as wise as you normally tends to be XD.

Yeah there is one particular province Sindh, which was hit last year and this year more than others. Although, the others were hit too but not as badly.

xi0
September 16, 2011, 02:48 AM
Sappy :-_-...

You should know why I doubted your WISDOM. When it comes to ladies...you aren't as wise as you normally tends to be XD.

Yeah there is one particular province Sindh, which was hit last year and this year more than others. Although, the others were hit too but not as badly.

Actually I don't know why you doubt it...plus any "wisdom" I dropped in reply to bb's post had nothing to do with ladies :blink ...YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWLESSED!

So you're saying I'm very wise, except when it comes to the ladies? That's interesting...wonder how you came to such a conclusion. Well, I won't get into that notion any further since it's pointless, but at least I'm very wise to you in most respects :hee

Yeah, we've had major flooding here too. It's been a very wet year for the entire east coast.

thornofcarrion
September 16, 2011, 02:58 AM
You are jumping to conclusions too early :p. I could have put it another manner, perhaps replace Wise/wisdom with its antonym. But I am not in the mood lately. So I will be generous and let one slip :mootastic.

The flooding here is contributed by many factors, poor measures by the government and local authorities, neighboring country's actions, etc.

xi0
September 16, 2011, 03:01 AM
You are jumping to conclusions too early :p. I could have put it another manner, perhaps replace Wise/wisdom with its antonym. But I am not in the mood lately. So I will generous and let one slip :mootastic.

The flooding here is contributed by many factors, poor measures by the government and local authorities, neighboring country's actions, etc.

You're really confusing the hell out of me...very cloak and dagger-ish feel to your comments :shifty They imply a deeper knowledge of.....well nevermind -_-;

Letting one slip? That's called revisionist history my friend...you got caught and I put it on blast :hee

China? India? Afghanistan?

thornofcarrion
September 16, 2011, 04:09 AM
Am I getting duller or you becoming sharper :headscratch? Yeah, you have been kicking me when I am down. Gary socres another one :bkitty (I don't know why I used this smiley, don't ask).

godofthesunn
September 16, 2011, 03:14 PM
...Lotus Eater...

I wonder if your taste in music ever evolves. Still listening to the same songs your memorized nearly 2 years ago.

What's is your interpretation of growth and change as it pertains to music?

baboysai
September 17, 2011, 12:10 AM
Hey gots, we just had some telepathic thing going on.

You posted Lotus eater, and just two minutes ago I thought of Lotus feet... :o

xi0
September 17, 2011, 03:25 AM
Am I getting duller or you becoming sharper :headscratch? Yeah, you have been kicking me when I am down. Gary socres another one :bkitty (I don't know why I used this smiley, don't ask).

Why ask that question? Unless you're baiting :eyeroll

Waaaaaaaah...stop seeing a slight in every comment, you started it.

...Lotus Eater...

I wonder if your taste in music ever evolves. Still listening to the same songs your memorized nearly 2 years ago.

What's is your interpretation of growth and change as it pertains to music?

Actually I barely listen to Metal anymore, I'm more into indie/electro rock/pop. I don't know man, I listen to everything.

I distinctly remember "hating" things when I was a kid because it wasn't "cool"...pretty stupid. My only prerequisite with music is that it has to have soul. If it doesn't have that element it's just hollow and boring.

Hey gots, we just had some telepathic thing going on.

You posted Lotus eater, and just two minutes ago I thought of Lotus feet... :o

:blink

Why would you bring that up?...why?...:barf

baboysai
September 17, 2011, 06:43 AM
I actually showed restraint, Gary. I decided not to post a pic of it. :noworry

M3J
September 17, 2011, 10:05 AM
Do you like mainstream rap, Gary?

thornofcarrion
September 17, 2011, 10:16 AM
rape...he likes it.

godofthesunn
September 17, 2011, 07:54 PM
bb and I have a connection xi0... I assume you are jealous?

xi0
September 18, 2011, 01:40 AM
I actually showed restraint, Gary. I decided not to post a pic of it. :noworry

Why would you post a pic of that?...:gwah

Don't tell me it's one of your interests :iik

Do you like mainstream rap, Gary?

Mmm...not really. There is a song here and there that is good, but the line between just mindless dance music and rap is so blurred nowadays, especially with the popular stuff that it all just sounds like noise most of the time. I know I sound like an old fart, but oh well...

I'm reminded of conversations with friends/family asking them why they listen to this or that and they often say "it's great to dance to" and I usually look at them funny and say "do you dance?" and they'll usually say not really. It's the same with dude's attitudes towards Disco music back in the 70s, they were into it in order to pick up girls.

rape...he likes it.

That was distasteful...

bb and I have a connection xi0... I assume you are jealous?

A connection? You mean by wanting to post bizarre/gross pics?

She already asked me to marry her twice, not sure why I'd be jelly of you :hee

thornofcarrion
September 18, 2011, 03:04 AM
You like planking? Ever tried it?

xi0
September 18, 2011, 03:31 AM
You like planking? Ever tried it?

I don't understand the point of it...and no

You? :derp

thornofcarrion
September 18, 2011, 04:08 AM
Yeah, totally looks pointless. My cousin saw it somewhere and he was trying on the edge of his table, and that's when he fell down...scratched his head a bit :rofl.

Try this anime Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Crazy comedy and really enjoyable.

M3J
September 18, 2011, 12:22 PM
Ever tried owling?

I think L from Death Note was the first owler ever.

thornofcarrion
September 18, 2011, 12:23 PM
Lol, I just saw a local comedy show talking about owling...psychic I know. right?

M3J
September 18, 2011, 01:34 PM
Wanna owl? :derp

3c
September 18, 2011, 06:03 PM
I have actually tried owling a long time ago. I was cold on my feet and had no table or object close enough to put my cold feet on top (air is colder by the ground after all). So I tried owling after thinking about L. I usually do the Lotus position, but hey, owling is pretty cool. I've also tried to hold my cellphone in the weird manner L holds his.

No, Gary hasn't tried owling.

M3J
September 18, 2011, 06:19 PM
Owling somehow makes thinking easier, I dunno. Did it for you? The only scary thing is that you might accidentally fart since you know... but it's scary only if there are women around or if you're... backed up or something.

I feel uncomfortable.

3c
September 18, 2011, 06:28 PM
I don't remember really, but I have focus positions, yeah. I'm a better gamer when playing Xbox if I play in lotus position slightly leaned forward :sweat

M3J
September 18, 2011, 07:52 PM
Probably has to do with comfort? more comfortable you are, the better player you are?

godofthesunn
September 18, 2011, 08:08 PM
No, I meant a mental telepathic connection. The likes of which un-innovative humans i.e. you cant possible comprehend.
And you turned her down...truly you are a sad sad man
I'm in the exact opposite situation.

Dont make me post that picture of you planking...planki0

xi0
September 19, 2011, 03:37 AM
Yeah, totally looks pointless. My cousin saw it somewhere and he was trying on the edge of his table, and that's when he fell down...scratched his head a bit :rofl.

Try this anime Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Crazy comedy and really enjoyable.

Seriously? :rofl

I've heard of it.

Ever tried owling?

I think L from Death Note was the first owler ever.

Yes, and I'm the real deal bub, I do it in a tree.

No, Gary hasn't tried owling.

Have you ever seen a GAR-ish man like myself in a tree? No? :gwah Then nevermind >_>

And no don't come back with the bear in the tree ffs :eyeroll

Owling somehow makes thinking easier, I dunno. Did it for you? The only scary thing is that you might accidentally fart since you know... but it's scary only if there are women around or if you're... backed up or something.

:rofl

It's not natural to fart in that position...ahem :-_-

No, I meant a mental telepathic connection. The likes of which un-innovative humans i.e. you cant possible comprehend.
And you turned her down...truly you are a sad sad man
I'm in the exact opposite situation.

Dont make me post that picture of you planking...planki0

Cool. Story. Bro

Why am I a sad, sad man if I turned her down? Who said I did either or? We'd be secret lovers anyways...all I did was set it aside. I am pledged to no one.

I'm merely the most self-realized person alive...Buddha was a peon compared to me. I keep a tally of my heartbeats, eye-floaters, boogers, eye-boogers, number of hiccups, burps, farts, sneezes and snarfs...don't know what a snarf is? How unenlightened you are. Why do I do this? The answer to that question isn't known to one's self in this life, this existence...I only know that it must be done and that it is yet one ingredient in the recipe to everlasting oneness with the universe :hip

:om Life flows within you and without you :om

thornofcarrion
September 19, 2011, 04:06 AM
Yeah, the most funny part was he is fat...really fat. It was so comedic to see him trying something he isn't even fit for.

"Heard of it" means you haven't tried it yet. I don't remember watching such a crazy series.

Rubik's cube...have you ever solved it?

godofthesunn
September 19, 2011, 08:32 PM
What are you currently scheming xi0illian?

M3J
September 20, 2011, 12:16 AM
It actually is. D:

Ever owled on Sai?

Kaiten
September 20, 2011, 12:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v6RcD.jpg?tsahate=karma

3c
September 20, 2011, 06:51 AM
Have you ever seen a GAR-ish man like myself in a tree? No? :gwah Then nevermind >_>

And no don't come back with the bear in the tree ffs :eyeroll

I was..... Well.... Actually.... Okay nevermind.

I'm merely the most self-realized person alive...Buddha was a peon compared to me. I keep a tally of my heartbeats, eye-floaters, boogers, eye-boogers, number of hiccups, burps, farts, sneezes and snarfs...don't know what a snarf is? How unenlightened you are. Why do I do this? The answer to that question isn't known to one's self in this life, this existence...I only know that it must be done and that it is yet one ingredient in the recipe to everlasting oneness with the universe :hip

:om Life flows within you and without you :om

What a remarkable coincidence. This truly must be a one in a trillion case of rarity. That there would be two highly self-realized, enlightened beings living in the same lifetime. Fantastic!

May I ask you how you prefer to perform your otherwordly meditation? Do you do like me, find a suitable rock in the wilderness and keep an unbreakable concentration while the forces of nature ravage you? That's when I'm able to connect to the world and universe at the highest level.

benelori
September 20, 2011, 11:46 AM
http://stellarspectral.com/memes/nnjabr.png

thornofcarrion
September 20, 2011, 01:19 PM
xi0, you need to pay me more. I tried, I really did. However, I alone will not be able to win you an award. I need to pay more members and staffers, so yea...send me more....lot more. If paid reasonably well, I might be able to win you Most Beautiful Member or Most Passionate Member award. You know what I mean ;).

Kaiten
September 21, 2011, 01:13 AM
/me gives Thonry a nickel raise.

xi0
September 21, 2011, 01:14 AM
Rubik's cube...have you ever solved it?

Yeah

What a remarkable coincidence. This truly must be a one in a trillion case of rarity. That there would be two highly self-realized, enlightened beings living in the same lifetime. Fantastic!

May I ask you how you prefer to perform your otherwordly meditation? Do you do like me, find a suitable rock in the wilderness and keep an unbreakable concentration while the forces of nature ravage you? That's when I'm able to connect to the world and universe at the highest level.

No, I prefer to be in a closed off space...so I feel smothered under an uncontrollable pressure with just enough space to breathe. I emerge from meditative state as pristine and indestructible as diamond :3c

Our essence came from the earth below us and will return when our time on this plane is over/

xi0, you need to pay me more. I tried, I really did. However, I alone will not be able to win you an award. I need to pay more members and staffers, so yea...send me more....lot more. If paid reasonably well, I might be able to win you Most Beautiful Member or Most Passionate Member award. You know what I mean ;).

Meh. I prefer to not be nominated at all, so yeah, whatever :hip

thornofcarrion
September 21, 2011, 02:40 AM
/me gives Thonry a nickel raise.

Your most gracious contribution is appreciated. However, where the hell you get a nickel from o.O? I thought you were broke XD

Yeah

Does not sound convincing but how? I am stuck at the bottom row.

Meh. I prefer to not be nominated at all, so yeah, whatever :hip

You are so cool when you are trying to act cool...NOT. Oh I am sorry, this should not be discussed in public. And thanks I get the money...damn I did it again :cussing.

xi0
September 21, 2011, 04:12 AM
Does not sound convincing but how? I am stuck at the bottom row.

I totally did...sorta. I pried one apart with a screwdriver and pieced it back together :imslow ...the results matter, no the means :hee

You are so cool when you are trying to act cool...NOT. Oh I am sorry, this should not be discussed in public. And thanks I get the money...damn I did it again :cussing.

Huh? :imslow

thornofcarrion
September 21, 2011, 04:31 AM
:rofl...I have seen people taking off those colored stickers and rearranging them. And :wtf...why you have only 13 posts?

xi0
September 21, 2011, 05:30 AM
:rofl...I have seen people taking off those colored stickers and rearranging them. And :wtf...why you have only 13 posts?

*cough* accounting error :whistle

baboysai
September 21, 2011, 09:19 AM
wtf is up with facebook? I don't want change unless I bring myself to it. -_-

3c
September 21, 2011, 05:00 PM
Come on Gary, only six more posts and you got as many as you are old!

M3J
September 21, 2011, 07:09 PM
/me puts salt on Gary's plate and lights it on fire.

SEE THE MAGIC SHOW! :zomg

Your sig is oozing with gayness :-_-

Go back to Gary's bed, you. :-_-

godofthesunn
September 21, 2011, 10:52 PM
You lowered your post level... That's some Dragonball Z .... Anyways today is yet another celebratory day xi0... Everything happens a year or so after it should...gots

thornofcarrion
September 21, 2011, 11:55 PM
*cough* accounting error :whistle

I wish a techie could install ANTI-NOOB mod on MH, like we see on Modern Warfare 2 servers nowadays :hee.

xi0
September 22, 2011, 03:30 AM
wtf is up with facebook? I don't want change unless I bring myself to it. -_-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHpdgHTINik

Yeah I actually sort of miss being able to view my feed in it's entirety instead of only Top Stories or whatever. It's obvious they're scurred of Google+ opening for registration.

Come on Gary, only six more posts and you got as many as you are old!

What was that again? You sayin' I'm like Methuselah or something? :derp

You lowered your post level... That's some Dragonball Z .... Anyways today is yet another celebratory day xi0... Everything happens a year or so after it should...gots

What was that? Huhwat? :derp

Hmm...being a little cryptic there man :amuse

I wish a techie could install ANTI-NOOB mod on MH, like we see on Modern Warfare 2 servers nowadays :hee.

Don't know what you're talking about but thas cool :super

3c
September 22, 2011, 05:14 AM
Oh you clever man, once again that brilliance radiates out into the world. Well played :thumbs

benelori
September 22, 2011, 05:17 AM
Too brilliant can make us blind though.

xi0
September 22, 2011, 05:25 AM
Oh you clever man, once again that brilliance radiates out into the world. Well played :thumbs

:eyeroll

Too brilliant can make us blind though.

See...a very wise notion there /goestohide :ninja

goldb
September 22, 2011, 08:49 AM
Hi, is this Dr.xi0's office? :worrybunny

thornofcarrion
September 22, 2011, 09:28 AM
Yeah, what troubles you my son?

goldb
September 22, 2011, 09:31 AM
Are you dr.xi0?

thornofcarrion
September 22, 2011, 09:34 AM
I am not Dr. xi0 but I created him :3c.

goldb
September 22, 2011, 10:00 AM
So he is essentially thorn's monster? :3c

Can you tell him "IT's happened again"....he'll probably deny knowing what it means but he knows :thumbs

xi0
September 23, 2011, 12:51 AM
...I have such a horrible memory :faint

thornofcarrion
September 23, 2011, 01:36 AM
So he is essentially thorn's monster? :3c

Can you tell him "IT's happened again"....he'll probably deny knowing what it means but he knows :thumbs

So happened again in the night :hee. Sorry to break your bubble, he is a THERAPIST not a sexologist :3c.

benelori
September 23, 2011, 01:39 AM
So happened again in the night :hee. Sorry to break your bubble, he is a THERAPIST not a sexologist :3c.

Why would someone assume he's a sexologist?
I sense some weird expectation:shifty

xi0
September 23, 2011, 02:23 AM

Why would someone assume he's a sexologist?
I sense some weird expectation:shifty

...:fail

It's only weird to someone if they're not involved :derp

...wait no, it's still weird :fail

baboysai
September 23, 2011, 08:01 AM
Oh you know, I just finished a whole four seasons of Californiacation and I can't believe I'd been crying my eyes out for such a chauvinist series!

well, not really "cry myself out" like in "I AM SAM". But you know, every damn episode of season 4, and some random episodes of the previous seasons I cry!

wtf.

M3J
September 23, 2011, 05:52 PM
i think being civil is overrated, don't you? People should be polite, instead, don't you?

goldb
September 23, 2011, 06:15 PM
...I have such a horrible memory :faint

Who said anything about sex? :gwah Why did you have to go and make it dirty :smack

3c
September 23, 2011, 06:39 PM
Oh you know, I just finished a whole four seasons of Californiacation and I can't believe I'd been crying my eyes out for such a chauvinist series!

well, not really "cry myself out" like in "I AM SAM". But you know, every damn episode of season 4, and some random episodes of the previous seasons I cry!

wtf.

Californication is a fucking epic show. Every season has been a blast, I loved the ending of season 3, such a mind blowing cliffhanger. Season 4 was just overall HOT, loved it. I can't get enough of Hank's life and struggles, his personality is so extraordinary as a character.

xi0
September 23, 2011, 10:44 PM

wtf.

I you cried at I Am Sam?....:x

i think being civil is overrated, don't you? People should be polite, instead, don't you?

They're kind of interchangeable in a colloquial sense...:oh

That's like asking to difference between the colors pink and salmon.....not a big a difference

M3J
September 24, 2011, 12:20 AM
Salmon is an animal, you silly!

And they aren't interchangeable! Different words, duh!

xi0
September 24, 2011, 01:14 AM
Salmon is an animal, you silly!

And they aren't interchangeable! Different words, duh!

They're used in the same way...

M3J
September 24, 2011, 01:39 AM
No they're not. How are they?

xi0
September 24, 2011, 02:07 AM
No they're not. How are they?

Being civil or polite with someone basically means the same thing to me. Maybe polite can have a nicer connotation to it, but neither mean rude obviously.

thornofcarrion
September 24, 2011, 04:23 AM
Who said anything about sex? :gwah Why did you have to go and make it dirty :smack

Not my fault, it sounded that way :hurr.

xi0saurus, have you ever eaten Chicken Biryani and Chiken Seekh Kebab?

baboysai
September 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
I've eaten Chicken Biryani! Not sure it was authentic though. Who knows, maybe some guy just liked calling it that to make us pay more? :o

Nuno, glad to know you enjoy that series as well.

Gary, you mean you didn't cry in I AM SAM???? What are you... a... a...

thornofcarrion
September 24, 2011, 01:08 PM
I've eaten Chicken Biryani! Not sure it was authentic though. Who knows, maybe some guy just liked calling it that to make us pay more? :o

There are variety of Chicken Biryani. I can't tell what you ate was the real thing or a fake. My mom makes the best in the world.

M3J
September 24, 2011, 04:13 PM
Being civil or polite with someone basically means the same thing to me. Maybe polite can have a nicer connotation to it, but neither mean rude obviously.

I know. Felt like saying that for some reason. :3

xi0
September 25, 2011, 03:00 AM
Not my fault, it sounded that way :hurr.

xi0saurus, have you ever eaten Chicken Biryani and Chiken Seekh Kebab?

I've had kebabs....who hasn't? I've seen Chicken Biryani but I haven't had it.

Gary, you mean you didn't cry in I AM SAM???? What are you... a... a...

I probably...laughed :gwah No, but I liked the movie and the soundtrack A LOT, but this scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgHITc1OL-c) from Tropic Thunder pretty much sums it up (awful quality, couldn't find a better one of just that scene so had to go with it)

I don't cry at many movies anyways.

baboysai
September 25, 2011, 08:58 AM
speaking of, I just watched that movie Tropic Thunder last week. Entertaining, is all.

I'm spending my time rereading manga and finishing Game of thrones. Well, "finishing" is too ambitious a word at the moment. I don't believe I have reached half the book yet. I so want a kindle.. or whatever ebook reader there is. My sister has one, and I never thought I'd need one of those. Because well, I'm not really an ebook type. I like them real.

thornofcarrion
September 25, 2011, 09:34 AM
I've had kebabs....who hasn't? I've seen Chicken Biryani but I haven't had it.

Somewhat true ^.^...

Do try Biryani but be wary of the spicy ones.

xi0
September 26, 2011, 10:26 AM
speaking of, I just watched that movie Tropic Thunder last week. Entertaining, is all.

I'm spending my time rereading manga and finishing Game of thrones. Well, "finishing" is too ambitious a word at the moment. I don't believe I have reached half the book yet. I so want a kindle.. or whatever ebook reader there is. My sister has one, and I never thought I'd need one of those. Because well, I'm not really an ebook type. I like them real.

LOL...so you see my point about Sean Penn then? :derp

Yes, ASOIAF :shakefist

I can't get on the e-reader bandwagon really either. I understand the practicality of it, but I prefer holding a book in my hand.

Somewhat true ^.^...

Do try Biryani but be wary of the spicy ones.

I've had all types of spicy dishes from multiple cuisines, I have a cast-iron stomach...not worries there.

godofthesunn
September 26, 2011, 10:34 AM
What are you scheming xi0illain?

thornofcarrion
September 26, 2011, 10:36 AM
Really, I have seen most of foreigners having issues with continental food. Good to have stomach like that.

So I have been watching Blood-C, the only anime I am watching actually. When it started off, it had an okay impression. However, the last few episodes have really been good and dark. I think this is the best series in Blood franchise.

M3J
September 26, 2011, 11:42 AM
If you're very soft, take some pills. :lmao

godofthesunn
September 26, 2011, 03:01 PM
Lets have a little play on words shall we xi0illian?

Every time you open this thread
Day to Night you age again
The world makes a minor turn
Same as the last second
Dream about your seconds then.

baboysai
September 27, 2011, 06:00 AM
Honestly, I'm loving all these names gots calls you, Gary. You're like the bestest couple in the MH-verse. Wait, you should have that award in the community awards or something!!!!

goldb
September 29, 2011, 02:51 PM
Talking about Community Awards, if you haven't already done so then

VOTE GOLDB!!!

read my sig for instructions, cheers!!! :super

xi0
September 29, 2011, 05:16 PM
Really, I have seen most of foreigners having issues with continental food. Good to have stomach like that.

So I have been watching Blood-C, the only anime I am watching actually. When it started off, it had an okay impression. However, the last few episodes have really been good and dark. I think this is the best series in Blood franchise.

Maybe new food, or people who are particularly picky eaters and are just going along with the crowd...mmm I don't know, I'm not usually sensitive to food.

Haven't you brought it up before? Mmm...and I think I said I wasn't a CLAMP fan, whoring out of a franchise, etc. Yeah, I think I did :cookiehand

If you're very soft, take some pills. :lmao

Wow...that's some pretty innovative stuff you said there...I lol'd liek reeelly hard

Lets have a little play on words shall we xi0illian?

Every time you open this thread
Day to Night you age again
The world makes a minor turn
Same as the last second
Dream about your seconds then.

It was pretty strong at first but finished weak...still don't see how it's a play on words...it's a poem :oh

Honestly, I'm loving all these names gots calls you, Gary. You're like the bestest couple in the MH-verse. Wait, you should have that award in the community awards or something!!!!

He just uses my username and attaches another word to it. He didn't even INNOVATE it, whoever on staff called me xi0pedia first did. It's highly questionable.

M3J
September 29, 2011, 05:57 PM
My nickname is Innovation.

And innovating is the name of my game?

Coincidence? I think so. :derp

godofthesunn
September 29, 2011, 07:32 PM
I told you it was a play on words....read the first word

In other news I like your Fillipina friend handed in my letter of resignation. A truly touching experience.

M3J
September 29, 2011, 08:25 PM
If I recall, one of the American mods (including me) started xi0pedia craze. I think I started... oh, xi0pedia is xi0 + wikipedia, not dictionary. <_<

>_>

Tera naam liya, tujhe yaad kiya! \o/

godofthesunn
September 29, 2011, 10:13 PM
Innovation isn't necessarily necessary xio...

thornofcarrion
September 29, 2011, 11:11 PM
Haven't you brought it up before? Mmm...and I think I said I wasn't a CLAMP fan, whoring out of a franchise, etc. Yeah, I think I did :cookiehand

Yes, I remember what you said. I was just telling you that I am rather surprised to see Blood-C turning out to be a lot better than I expected.

If I recall, one of the American mods (including me) started xi0pedia craze. I think I started... oh, xi0pedia is xi0 + wikipedia, not dictionary. <_<

IIRC, c_K used it first time O.o...

Tera naam liya, tujhe yaad kiya! \o/

Now that is GAY.

M3J
September 29, 2011, 11:14 PM
You're the one that has dirty thoughts about Gary.

Irony at its finest. :-_-

thornofcarrion
September 29, 2011, 11:50 PM
Shuuuure...

xi0
September 30, 2011, 10:32 PM
I told you it was a play on words....read the first word

In other news I like your Fillipina friend handed in my letter of resignation. A truly touching experience.

Every?.....still is lost on me

Who?...What now?

Cool. Story. Bro

Yes, I remember what you said. I was just telling you that I am rather surprised to see Blood-C turning out to be a lot better than I expected.

Well you made your opinion pretty clear...but your opinion is, well...it speaks for itself :dancin

godofthesunn
September 30, 2011, 11:16 PM
I have to explain EVERY thing to you. Its like I'm some riddler or something. Just read the first word of every line in order.

Furthermore, not quite sure if she handed a letter or not but I think you get my point there.

What do you think about Fat Jon?

xi0
September 30, 2011, 11:20 PM
I have to explain EVERY thing to you. Its like I'm some riddeler or something. Just read the words with the capital letters. That should make it clear.

Furthermore, not quite sure if she handed a letter or not but I think you get my point there.

What do you think about Fat Jon?

Ohhhhhh....well Night isn't a part of that game's title, but me likey.

I don't actually get your point at all...

Big Pun is/was better :hip

godofthesunn
September 30, 2011, 11:29 PM
Ohhhhhh....well Night isn't a part of that game's title, but me likey.

I don't actually get your point at all...

Big Pun is/was better :hip

I quit my job...that'ts the point and I'm sharing that here on MH..

Fat Jon not Fat Joe... you might recall his work form nujabes/fat jon for samurai champloo..

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

xi0pedia is losing his touch...?

xi0
September 30, 2011, 11:37 PM
I quit my job...that'ts the point and I'm sharing that here on MH..

Fat Jon not Fat Joe... you might recall his work form nujabes/fat jon for samurai champloo..

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

xi0pedia is losing his touch...?

You quit your job by jumping off a building? :blink

Easy mistake Joe/Jon...whatevs. Well can't say I'm familiar with him right off the bat aside from his work on the OST, but can't go wrong with that OST.

M3J
September 30, 2011, 11:37 PM
Gary is getting old.

xi0
September 30, 2011, 11:41 PM
Gary is getting old.

Is that one of your non sequiturs that is only funny to you, or is there some actual substance there. Explain yo self :pwnge

godofthesunn
September 30, 2011, 11:48 PM
Yo seriously son Gary is getting old...

BTW not yet...job refrence

xi0
October 01, 2011, 12:26 AM
BTW not yet...job refrence

Job reference?

M3J
October 01, 2011, 01:07 AM
Is that one of your non sequiturs that is only funny to you, or is there some actual substance there. Explain yo self :pwnge

You forget stuff much too easily.

*slaps Gary with a pear of prune juice.

xi0
October 01, 2011, 01:19 AM
*slaps Gary with a pear of prune juice.

:fail

M3J
October 01, 2011, 01:26 AM
What, oldielocks?

godofthesunn
October 06, 2011, 07:53 PM
After a hiatus of three days, I have taken it upon myself to rescue xi0 from the clutches of King Koopa a.k.a Bowsa a.k.a look it up.

I'll be assisted by a prehistoric dragon and a taller sidekick that is essentially useless.

Based on my research he should be trapped in a dungeon. I will transverse 8 mystical lands, defeat Bowsa and co., and potentially skip stages in order to save old man xi0.

Friends, Lovers, Minions.. xi0 shall return because he is "Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet"

baboysai
October 07, 2011, 02:17 AM
I'm cheering for you, Jon. do your best. I'm a mere merchant whom you can buy potions from.

xi0
October 07, 2011, 03:16 PM
After a hiatus of three days, I have taken it upon myself to rescue xi0 from the clutches of King Koopa a.k.a Bowsa a.k.a look it up.

I'll be assisted by a prehistoric dragon and a taller sidekick that is essentially useless.

Based on my research he should be trapped in a dungeon. I will transverse 8 mystical lands, defeat Bowsa and co., and potentially skip stages in order to save old man xi0.

Friends, Lovers, Minions.. xi0 shall return because he is "Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet"

Wait...who's Bowsa?

M3J
October 07, 2011, 04:56 PM
Bowser.... The huge-ass turtle with spiked shell, if I recall. The one who kidnapped Peach, I think. The freakin' villain of Mario!

Not 100% sure though.

xi0
October 07, 2011, 05:13 PM
Right, Bowser......not Bowsa :oh

godofthesunn
October 07, 2011, 07:37 PM
I got him bb.. I did it, pause for guts pose.

xi0 how does it feel to be a free soft man again?

xi0
October 07, 2011, 08:06 PM

Guts pose?

I'm soft? NO YOU! :yelling

Kaiten
October 07, 2011, 08:13 PM

Words fail so allow Ralph to respond on my behalf:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wcf8f6.png

godofthesunn
October 07, 2011, 08:59 PM
Why kaiten do you continue to antagonize me? I wonder what your intentions are..

Furthermore, I feel let down that I was unable to respond to your challenge. As it has been removed from my sight.

baboysai
October 08, 2011, 03:54 AM

good for you! Gary, give him a cookie please? :wtf

thornofcarrion
October 08, 2011, 05:03 AM
I saw a teenager boy today, wearing a T-Shirt, written on it something very disturbing "dO Me". I can bet anything, he didn't know what it meant. Nevertheless, it was really hilarious.

baboysai
October 08, 2011, 08:05 AM
Oh I bet he knew what it meant. And he thought it was cool. But I, as a responsible and very conservative adult, do not approve. Kids these days...

When I was 16 I printed my own T-shirt: "Too busy to f*ck" with no censors, and my father saw me wearing it and well, I never got to wear it again, let's leave it at that. :oh

thornofcarrion
October 08, 2011, 09:32 AM
If I were your father, you were in for real spanking Missy. Really, why would you have something like THAT printed on you? I can understand, if it was something like:

http://fusible.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/mom-got-milk.jpg

baboysai
October 08, 2011, 02:02 PM
-_- I meant it as a joke. But obviously he didn't think it was funny. :sweatdrop

M3J
October 08, 2011, 02:31 PM
Words fail so allow Ralph to respond on my behalf:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wcf8f6.png

Why can't you post those kind of pics in my thread?! :gwah

benelori
October 08, 2011, 08:29 PM
I had I f..k for beer written on me with a marker...never really remembered how and when it got on me though:sweatdrop

thornofcarrion
October 09, 2011, 12:46 AM
Lol @ bene. I think I had very stable and MATURED :hehe teenage years. I never really bothered with the fads or fashion statements. I always got the same hair cut. Always wore the clothes I liked, even if they were so-called out of fashion. Why the hell bother copying others, just do your own thing. To be honest, I find grace in simplicity.

@Garnoob : When do Christmas' sales starts in US?

godofthesunn
October 09, 2011, 10:54 AM
IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN

xi0
October 10, 2011, 01:26 AM
Lol @ bene. I think I had very stable and MATURED :hehe teenage years. I never really bothered with the fads or fashion statements. I always got the same hair cut. Always wore the clothes I liked, even if they were so-called out of fashion. Why the hell bother copying others, just do your own thing. To be honest, I find grace in simplicity.

@Garnoob : When do Christmas' sales starts in US?

So you're saying you're simple?

Probably now...but the big sale day is Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN

Is that in response to thorn, or is it something lessmore ominous? :neutral

thornofcarrion
October 10, 2011, 01:37 AM

Probably now...but the big sale day is Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving.

I am so simple that I did not know for years how babies are born :hurr....

That's no good.

I am wondering myself too...

gots, have you ever thought about running for President?

xi0
October 10, 2011, 02:17 AM
That's a lie...

But would you say you're a simpleton?

godofthesunn
October 10, 2011, 09:31 AM

I was responding to thorn yes... shopping in America is a 13 month event.

That's no good.

I am wondering myself too...

gots, have you ever thought about running for President?

No, that title is not enough for gots.

thornofcarrion
October 10, 2011, 09:34 AM
That's a lie...

But would you say you're a simpleton?

I see what you did there :-_-...

I was responding to thorn yes... shopping in America is a 13 month event.

No, that title is not enough for gots.

Americans have 13 months calendar :^_^.

Of course, it is not enough. What was I thinking *flicks own forehead*

M3J
October 10, 2011, 07:42 PM
Have you ever merp'd? If so, when did you merp? how often do you merp? Do you slerp when you merp?

baboysai
October 11, 2011, 12:16 PM

simple Jack! 1973

igotthegoods
October 15, 2011, 11:01 PM
I'm curious. How would you treat yo' self (http://youtu.be/ZsABTmT1_M0)?

thornofcarrion
October 17, 2011, 01:05 PM
He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.

baboysai
October 17, 2011, 01:18 PM
thorn, only gots can bring Gary back. 100%

thornofcarrion
October 18, 2011, 12:00 AM
I almost read gods ^^;

R.I.P Gar Bear...we shall miss you.

http://www.egiftcase.com/images_products/seasonal/518_26471.jpg

Time to move on, so babs how is your search for job going?

xi0
October 18, 2011, 05:05 AM
I'm curious. How would you treat yo' self (http://youtu.be/ZsABTmT1_M0)?

LOL :rofl ...that show is probably the best comedy on TV now. This past week's Community was AMAZING too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcSUbIL-0k

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.

You ingrate! I'm not dead! :yelling

Nice sig :notrust

thorn, only gots can bring Gary back. 100%

I actually was having a convo with GoTS and the next day I got sick...so...yeah :derp

thornofcarrion
October 18, 2011, 05:22 AM
Nice sig :notrust

:derp

I actually was having a convo with GoT and the next day I got sick...so...yeah :derp

You don't get sick while talking to someone. Are you sure...it was...just a CONVO :cheez

xi0
October 18, 2011, 05:55 AM
You don't get sick while talking to someone. Are you sure...it was...just a CONVO :cheez

I'm sure this is supposed to be clever and contain innuendo but I feel it's just much too forced :hip

AlB
October 18, 2011, 07:45 AM
Hey great king in the north! :) congratulations oh the wise one :)

godofthesunn
October 18, 2011, 05:52 PM
You got sick the next day.....

Why are you weak? Its because you lack hatred.. hate me, detest me and then one day come before me with the same eyes that I have now...

igotthegoods
October 19, 2011, 01:21 AM
LOL :rofl ...that show is probably the best comedy on TV now. This past week's Community was AMAZING too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcSUbIL-0k

Love that clip, too! I have such a geek crush on Ben. <333 And actually, my next question to you was going to be whether or not they canceled Game of Thrones. :XD Parks and Rec just keeps getting better and better, imo. Or, at the very least, the quality is very good and consistent. Great show.

And yes, this past week's Community was epic! I loved the super dark, everything goes horribly wrong timeline. xD Which one was your favorite?

Farfalla
October 19, 2011, 04:10 AM
I think you might have seen this already xD But...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25eAwlxNc7o

Kaiten
October 19, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wi1or.jpg

godofthesunn
October 19, 2011, 08:19 PM
I didn't know you had a picture of xi0...who is the woman though just someone walking next to him on a the sidewalk?

thornofcarrion
October 20, 2011, 12:29 AM
Poor woman :hee...

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Are you still http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/sick-in-bed.gif?

:chu

benelori
October 20, 2011, 12:36 AM

thornofcarrion
October 20, 2011, 12:43 AM

M3J
October 20, 2011, 01:26 AM

thornofcarrion
October 20, 2011, 01:34 AM
So you couldn't resist using the cookie monster, though you hated it :3c.

baboysai
October 20, 2011, 02:41 PM
hey gary ther's elike itoo mch acloollhol in my bkood system ... I feel like I'm flppoing, I don;t wanna die.. -_- My heart's like in fa freaazer burn state kinda thingg and I'm going to die am I NIT E/ ?

I wanna gag to get oit voere with ... -_- jdljty they7u helllll.l...

xi0
October 20, 2011, 03:49 PM
Hey great king in the north! :) congratulations oh the wise one :)

You got sick the next day.....

Why are you weak? Its because you lack hatred.. hate me, detest me and then one day come before me with the same eyes that I have now...

Coincidence :derp

Love that clip, too! I have such a geek crush on Ben. <333 And actually, my next question to you was going to be whether or not they canceled Game of Thrones. :XD Parks and Rec just keeps getting better and better, imo. Or, at the very least, the quality is very good and consistent. Great show.

And yes, this past week's Community was epic! I loved the super dark, everything goes horribly wrong timeline. xD Which one was your favorite?

Shows that win Emmys don't get cancelled :hip

Anyone universe where Chevy Chase crowbars an Eartha Kitt joke in is a universe I'd happily live in :hee

hey gary ther's elike itoo mch acloollhol in my bkood system ... I feel like I'm flppoing, I don;t wanna die.. -_- My heart's like in fa freaazer burn state kinda thingg and I'm going to die am I NIT E/ ?

I wanna gag to get oit voere with ... -_- jdljty they7u helllll.l...

What's with people getting on their computer when they're drunk? I don't get it...

Not sure what your heart being in a freezer burnt state could be.......it tastes bad? :blink

M3J
October 20, 2011, 05:01 PM
So you couldn't resist using the cookie monster, though you hated it :3c.

I hated it when it was spammed like hell. When used correctly, it's not bad.

baboysai
October 20, 2011, 10:28 PM
um... ahihihi I'm embarrassed, really. Such unladylike behavior.

I got on the computer because I forgot to turn it off before I went out. And when I got back home I tried to turn it off but MH was on... :sweatdrop

It just goes to show how MH addicted I am. It's always on :oh

thornofcarrion
October 20, 2011, 11:26 PM
You are so cute when you are drunk :hurr

baboysai
October 20, 2011, 11:40 PM
trust me, no.

You can ask Queenie about it, she witnessed it first hand. :oh

thornofcarrion
October 21, 2011, 12:01 AM
trust me, no.

You can ask Queenie about it, she witnessed it first hand. :oh

That sounded so :yuri-sh...

xi0
October 21, 2011, 09:04 PM
um... ahihihi I'm embarrassed, really. Such unladylike behavior.

I got on the computer because I forgot to turn it off before I went out. And when I got back home I tried to turn it off but MH was on... :sweatdrop

It just goes to show how MH addicted I am. It's always on :oh

Nah, it's cool. I'm just confused as to why anyone would drunk-post/chat/skype unless they were trying to do it for da lulz.

You are so cute when you are drunk :hurr

...oh, nvm :imslow

That sounded so :yuri-sh...

Indeed :hee

baboysai
October 21, 2011, 11:17 PM
my my, do your imaginations run wild.

I couldn't find anything yuri in that statement. All I mentioned was the word hand. :oh

xi0
October 21, 2011, 11:38 PM
Well drunkedness...innuendo...Queenie witnessed it firsthand......I can see it :derp

Naomidee
October 22, 2011, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wWOcr59dk&feature=related

:bees