PDA

View Full Version : Very soft. Don't want to lose that softness. Very, very soft. Quiet

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

xi0
November 21, 2010, 02:37 AM
Yeah, so I never bothered creating an "Ask Me" thread since I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I guess I now have one just to say I have one.

Kaiten
November 21, 2010, 02:37 AM
Why not... Is that your dog?

It is. He likes dressing it up like people :oh

baboysai
November 21, 2010, 03:48 AM
you have a v2 already! :o

xi0
November 21, 2010, 05:41 AM
I've been here long enough, I guess it was bound to happen.

shinsengumi
November 21, 2010, 06:15 AM
so ... how is your day ?

xi0
November 21, 2010, 07:46 AM
I think it'll be a lazy Sunday hopefully: watching American Football, etc.

What about you?

godofthesunn
November 21, 2010, 09:46 AM
AHHH V2 HAS ARRIVED!!!!

How bout those ravens, getting screwed over by losing a Thursday game.

Any Eagles opinions?

blai
November 21, 2010, 06:22 PM
The spammers has been here long enough, I guess it was bound to happen.

Fixed.

Also, spam. :P

Arrogance
November 21, 2010, 11:13 PM
ooooo new thread, congratulations :amuse. So what version of your mod thread is this now???

thornofcarrion
November 22, 2010, 12:35 AM
ooooo new thread, congratulations XD.

Arrogance
November 22, 2010, 12:36 AM
ooooo new thread, congratulations XD.
Is it me or is there an echo in this new thread :oh....

thornofcarrion
November 22, 2010, 12:37 AM
:maracas

Arrogance
November 22, 2010, 12:38 AM
:dancin

thornofcarrion
November 22, 2010, 12:42 AM
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_349.gif

Drmke
November 22, 2010, 01:59 AM
Your first post is a lie!

thornofcarrion
November 22, 2010, 02:04 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance001.gif

Arrogance
November 22, 2010, 02:10 AM
Your first post is a lie!
And all of Thorn's posts are spam :ohaielmo.

baboysai
November 22, 2010, 02:11 AM
hey! it's a dancing banana! :nuts

Arrogance
November 22, 2010, 02:16 AM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q116/Moochamoocha/Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Ban.gif

xi0
November 22, 2010, 04:50 AM
AHHH V2 HAS ARRIVED!!!!

How bout those ravens, getting screwed over by losing a Thursday game.

Any Eagles opinions?

Screwed over? Well there were three crucial calls on the Falcons game winning drive that were completely blown. Michael Jenkins didn't catch that ball before going out of bounds, painfully obviously he was bobbling it. Tavares Gooden got called for pass interference while defending Tony Gonzalez when it clearly wasn't...just good coverage. And the worst of all is Roddy White's TD catch. He shoved Josh Wilson to the ground...they were one on one right in the middle of the field with an official 5 yards from them and they didn't call it. It was garbage...

I'm over it though...the defense didn't play that well on a short week. Plus they bullied around the Panthers yesterday so yeah. I guess we'll find out next week if the Buccaneers are really a good team or not. So far all they've done is just beat really crappy teams and have had a pretty soft schedule.

Fixed.

Also, spam. :P

Well...what are these threads anyway? :oh

ooooo new thread, congratulations :amuse. So what version of your mod thread is this now???

I think it's only the second. My thread was never that popular for all the years I've been a staffer. It could be the third...I don't remember but I think it's only the second.

Is this really worthy of a congratz? :blink

Kaiten
November 22, 2010, 05:13 PM

:drmke

Dancing mustachioed banana is ftw.

Arrogance
November 22, 2010, 08:41 PM
I think it's only the second. My thread was never that popular for all the years I've been a staffer. It could be the third...I don't remember but I think it's only the second.

Is this really worthy of a congratz? :blink

Would you rather me not honor you for having a new version of your thread???? It shows that people like posting here and enjoy their conversation (although quite spamy at times) with you. :ohaielmo

After_Image
November 22, 2010, 10:35 PM
What would you do, if this happened to you?
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/f02b74a9.gif

thornofcarrion
November 23, 2010, 04:05 AM
Thats Gar Bear for you...xi0 you looked angry in the gif above. What happened?

xi0
November 23, 2010, 04:08 AM
Would you rather me not honor you for having a new version of your thread???? It shows that people like posting here and enjoy their conversation (although quite spamy at times) with you. :ohaielmo

I'm indifferent really...or at least that's what I tell myself :cookiehand

Can this really be called a conversation :oh

I'd herp my derp (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ppqAzrgU4)

But seriously...I'd probably shake his hand and then go home and watch that video continuously for 3-5 hours.

Arrogance
November 24, 2010, 12:31 AM
I'm indifferent really...or at least that's what I tell myself :cookiehand

Can this really be called a conversation :oh

Or we can call it intimate relations???? :cookiestare

Kaiten
November 24, 2010, 04:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zloWEvRDhgI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bRT3JrykM&feature=related

thornofcarrion
November 24, 2010, 05:02 AM
Stats from your previous thread:

xi0 897
godofthesunn 506
thornofcarrion 174
baboysai 173

You spammed a lot :cookiestare. I had one more post than babo, does it make you sad or happy?

baboysai
November 24, 2010, 10:27 AM
I didn't expect to be on the top 5 actually.

I must like you a lot, Gary. But like your usual self, you do not appreciate my love. -_-

thornofcarrion
November 24, 2010, 11:21 AM
I must like you a lot, Gary. But like your usual self, you do not appreciate my love. -_-

:wtf not that I didn't see it coming :cookiestare. Can you please elaborate "like your usual self" pweeeety please :hurr?

godofthesunn
November 25, 2010, 03:58 AM

I must like you a lot, ****. But like your usual self, you do not appreciate my love. -_-

I could say the same to you bb.

I need more posts.. (He who must not be named) stop posting so much.

DLord.Van.Buuren
November 26, 2010, 05:48 AM

I think this is funny.

Sup garry ?

thornofcarrion
November 26, 2010, 06:13 AM
What is your daily routine? When do you sleep and when do you get up? I need to know so I wont text you while you are sleeping (all alone :s).

xi0
November 26, 2010, 07:43 AM
Or we can call it intimate relations???? :cookiestare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNNxeovdN5U :thumbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zloWEvRDhgI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9bRT3JrykM&feature=related

...thanks? :blink

Stats from your previous thread:

xi0 897
godofthesunn 506
thornofcarrion 174
baboysai 173

You spammed a lot :cookiestare. I had one more post than babo, does it make you sad or happy?

What makes me sad or happy? That you posted one more than BB? Uh...it doesn't necessarily make me sad :s

Where the hell did that come from? :rofl

I can always appreciate a woman who cooks. You must have been feeling emo or something...that's the only explanation for such a charge :o

:wtf not that I didn't see it coming :cookiestare. Can you please elaborate "like your usual self" pweeeety please :hurr?

No she can't...

I could say the same to you bb.

I need more posts.. (He who must not be named) stop posting so much.

...man

Voldemort visits my thread? :o

I see what you did there

I think this is funny.

Sup garry ?

Who doesn't think those commercials are funny? Whoever that person is, I'd think less of them :thumbs

Don't know who garry is. It's one "r" :cookiestare

What is your daily routine? When do you sleep and when do you get up? I need to know so I wont text you while you are sleeping (all alone :s).

You don't want to know about the sleep...>_>

I don't really care when.

And why'd you have to go there? Isn't that an assumption just now? Wow, you cut deep :o

godofthesunn
November 26, 2010, 10:01 AM
Over 900!!!!

What is the last dish you cooked?

What magna are you currently reading and why isn't Hajime no Ippo in that shortlist?

Arrogance
November 26, 2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNNxeovdN5U :thumbs

Does this mean I won! :wtf

thornofcarrion
November 26, 2010, 11:21 PM
What makes me sad or happy? That you posted one more than BB? Uh...it doesn't necessarily make me sad :s

...but does it make you happy ;)?

No she can't...

Hey hey let her answer. You are not boss of her, or are you :cookiestare?

You don't want to know about the sleep...>_>

I don't really care when.

And why'd you have to go there? Isn't that an assumption just now? Wow, you cut deep :o

Do I really cut deep :notrust, and I thought you opted to stay alone...by your own discretion. And no its not an assumption, I just know :cookiehand.

A question, any crush lately...on anyone...let it be a man or a woman?

Kaiten
November 27, 2010, 02:43 AM
I'm nostalgic for your old thread and proud that I had the last post. That is all...

thornofcarrion
November 27, 2010, 03:31 AM
I'm nostalgic for your old thread and proud that I had the last post. That is all...

Don't want to bust your bubble but that sigy of yours....kinda looks gay :cheez.

xi0
November 28, 2010, 12:11 PM
Does this mean I won! :wtf

It's my way of saying "whatever gets you through the night" :cookiehand

...but does it make you happy ;)?

Hey hey let her answer. You are not boss of her, or are you :cokiestare?

Do I really cut deep :notrust, and I thought you opted to stay alone...by your own discretion. And no its not an assumption, I just know :cookiehand.

A question, any crush lately...on anyone...let it be a man or a woman?

Not really...

I don't think I am...

I was being sarcastic

Not telling...and we've been through this before, I'm not into guys.

thornofcarrion
November 28, 2010, 12:22 PM
Not telling...oh I see, off course you can't :p.

What is your favorite male and female name? Do you like your own name?

xi0
November 28, 2010, 12:34 PM
Why can't I? I just choose not to

I don't have a favorite male name tbh. I like Alex as a girl's name though...it just sounds hawt.

I guess I like my own name...not too common, not too goofy sounding. Well it is goofy I guess, but not like Balthazar or something.

Arrogance
November 28, 2010, 02:07 PM
It's my way of saying "whatever gets you through the night" :cookiehand

.....but did I win :oh.....

thornofcarrion
November 28, 2010, 02:20 PM
Why can't I? I just choose not to

:hurr

I don't have a favorite male name tbh. I like Alex as a girl's name though...it just sounds hawt.

I thought you liked Jewel :cookiestare

I guess I like my own name...not too common, not too goofy sounding. Well it is goofy I guess, but not like Balthazar or something.

I don't think its goofy at all. Names can't be goofy, the person who has it perhaps or perhaps not (see what I did there :p).

Kaiten
November 28, 2010, 07:31 PM
.....but did I win :oh.....

Win what? According to who?

Arrogance
November 28, 2010, 09:09 PM
Win what? According to who?
I dunno what I've won or if I won so thats why Gary needs to let me know :ohaielmo

xi0
December 01, 2010, 07:28 PM
I'm lost...

Arrogance
December 01, 2010, 08:58 PM
I'm lost...
Well I guess we are screwed then :oh...

M3J
December 01, 2010, 09:06 PM
Is it weird that I prestiged before Gary although he was here waaaay longer than I?

HAI DERE GARY BEARY! <3

:ghost

Arrogance
December 01, 2010, 09:10 PM
Gary Plays COD!?!?!?! :o I'm so confused :darn.

xi0
December 01, 2010, 10:53 PM
No comment...

And stop using "prestiged" wrong...

Arrogance
December 01, 2010, 10:57 PM
No comment...

O so its milly being stupid again and messing up the English language :notrust

xi0
December 01, 2010, 11:28 PM
Well...no. Prestige in a COD sense is wrong too...

But he meant that he had another version of his thread before I did, and I've been staff for 4+ years...

Though I might have already had another version...can't remember.

Oh and I'll be rooting for the Jets Monday night...since we have the tiebreak :3c

Arrogance
December 01, 2010, 11:45 PM
Well...no. Prestige in a COD sense is wrong too...

But he meant that he had another version of his thread before I did, and I've been staff for 4+ years...

Though I might have already had another version...can't remember.

Oh and I'll be rooting for the Jets Monday night...since we have the tiebreak :3c
I know prestiged in the COD sense ins't the actual way to use it :oh......its just that its the most common and best way to refer to your epic status :3c.

O yes, this monday is gonna be nuts. And I know why you want us to win....your saying it would be easier if you faced us in the playoffs tan the Patriots :ohaielmo.

M3J
December 01, 2010, 11:53 PM
No comment...

I'm not. It's all right usage tyvm.

Don't be mad just cuz I prestiged before you did. You just play worse than I do. :3c

Arrogance
December 01, 2010, 11:59 PM
I'm not. It's all right usage tyvm.

Don't be mad just cuz I prestiged before you did. You just play worse than I do. :3c

Ok now are we talking about COD or MangaHelpers and Mod threads? :zomg

thornofcarrion
December 02, 2010, 12:34 AM
Gary once again you are rooting for a team that will lose.

Stop disappearing on us and did you get my text yesterday?

xi0
December 02, 2010, 01:50 AM
O yes, this monday is gonna be nuts. And I know why you want us to win....your saying it would be easier if you faced us in the playoffs tan the Patriots :ohaielmo.

Not entirely. I'm saying that it puts us in better position for a bye and a home playoff game if the Jets win and we win. If for instance we end up having the same record at the end of the season, we would get the number one seed if we both had the top record in the AFC because we beat you this year. Of course, the Jets would have to lose one more game than we do in the games left, and we would BOTH have to have the top record for this scenario to play out. It could make a difference between who plays Wild Card weekend and who doesn't as well.

After this week you have Miami, @Pittsburgh, @Chicago, Buffalo. We have @Houston, New Orleans, @Cleveland, Cincinnati. Personally, I think our schedule is at least slightly easier.

Heck, they could both lose this week and that would almost certainly make them both Wild Card teams unless the Patriots and Steelers both lose two more games than us. Unlikely, so you could say this weekend's games for both of our teams is for all the marbles.

Gary once again you are rooting for a team that will lose.

Remind me again what you know about NFL football? :oh

thornofcarrion
December 02, 2010, 02:17 AM
I feel offended as you are questioning my knowledge about sports. You really want to know how much I know about NFL?

M3J
December 02, 2010, 02:38 AM
We all do, thorny.

And don't use Google, thorny.

Gary always roots for the losing team, thorny.

Thorny, last beep for this post.

Arrogance
December 02, 2010, 11:15 AM
Not entirely. I'm saying that it puts us in better position for a bye and a home playoff game if the Jets win and we win. If for instance we end up having the same record at the end of the season, we would get the number one seed if we both had the top record in the AFC because we beat you this year. Of course, the Jets would have to lose one more game than we do in the games left, and we would BOTH have to have the top record for this scenario to play out. It could make a difference between who plays Wild Card weekend and who doesn't as well.

After this week you have Miami, @Pittsburgh, @Chicago, Buffalo. We have @Houston, New Orleans, @Cleveland, Cincinnati. Personally, I think our schedule is at least slightly easier.

Heck, they could both lose this week and that would almost certainly make them both Wild Card teams unless the Patriots and Steelers both lose two more games than us. Unlikely, so you could say this weekend's games for both of our teams is for all the marbles.

...........ALL THE MARBLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wtf

c_k
December 04, 2010, 03:03 AM
Hi Nurse Gar Bear,

Do you have any cool stories? :3

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2919/coolstoryw.png

^_^

M3J
December 04, 2010, 03:27 AM
OMG, C_K POSTED!!!

:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!

C_K POSTED!

:confetti

Kaiten
December 04, 2010, 03:36 AM
Spammer >.>;;;

M3J
December 04, 2010, 03:38 AM
I can has panty shot?

xi0
December 04, 2010, 01:38 PM
I feel offended as you are questioning my knowledge about sports. You really want to know how much I know about NFL?

Sort of pointless on the internet since anyone can look up any question I ask.

It's usually safe to assume that someone from out of the US could care less about American Football...whether that's a generalization or not, it sometimes is the case. There are some exceptions in certain countries though, but not in yours as far as I know /shrug

Gary always roots for the losing team, thorny.

Based on what?

...........ALL THE MARBLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :wtf

Well...most of them.

Hi Nurse Gar Bear,

Do you have any cool stories? :3

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2919/coolstoryw.png

^_^

:shifty

I thought you didn't read these threads?...

Arrogance
December 04, 2010, 01:43 PM
Well...most of them.

So where do the rest of them go? :o

thornofcarrion
December 04, 2010, 03:04 PM
Sort of pointless on the internet since anyone can look up any question I ask.

It's usually safe to assume that someone from out of the US could care less about American Football...whether that's a generalization or not, it sometimes is the case. There are some exceptions in certain countries though, but not in yours as far as I know /shrug

I see, it didn't take you long to come online after what I told you ;).

You are quite correct in whatever you said above. Though I have knowledge about the game (not too deep) as I used to play some games on my PC and Sega back then. Speaking of NFL, any movie based on American Football you saw and liked. Although there are many and I can't recall, I do recall The Replacements (was it) Keanu Reeves. It was decent.

c_k
December 04, 2010, 11:18 PM
:shifty

I thought you didn't read these threads?...

I don't; hence me unsubscribing to your thread now~ that image just reminded me of you so I decided to post it in your thread (with some push from others to post it here since I rarely visit GiT - too much spam = me not wanting to read these threads...). anyway, enjoy the rare post from me in your thread~~ You are now tied with m3j at first place with the most # of my posts in your thread with a total of 2 posts~

M3J
December 04, 2010, 11:32 PM
ZOMFG C_K POSTED AGAIN!!!!!!!111111 APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!111111111

Based on the fact that you choose for the losing team. Derp.

Kaiten
December 05, 2010, 01:44 AM
His team is in first place in the AFC North. Derp.

Arrogance
December 05, 2010, 01:51 AM
His team is in first place in the AFC North. Derp.
Mines, first in the AFC East! :ohaielmo

Though this monday may make or break that spot :iik

Kaiten
December 07, 2010, 01:17 PM
Make or break indeed. Definitely broken. The Pats curb stomped your team.

Arrogance
December 08, 2010, 12:16 AM
Make or break indeed. Definitely broken. The Pats curb stomped your team.
I can't deny that nor did I ever say I would :oh...

godofthesunn
December 11, 2010, 04:31 PM
Where is the guy who likes to dress up animals like humans? He usually visits this thread frequently. Maybe he isn't feeling well again?

baboysai
December 11, 2010, 08:37 PM
you mean it was actually his dog?? poor doggie...

xi0
December 12, 2010, 01:05 AM
I see, it didn't take you long to come online after what I told you ;).

You are quite correct in whatever you said above. Though I have knowledge about the game (not too deep) as I used to play some games on my PC and Sega back then. Speaking of NFL, any movie based on American Football you saw and liked. Although there are many and I can't recall, I do recall The Replacements (was it) Keanu Reeves. It was decent.

Not really...North Dallas Forty is goofy. The Blind Side is a good recent movie, but it isn't really about Football. Invincible is a decent movie, now that I think about it. So was Remember The Titans. Knute Rockne, All American is a classic film.

I don't; hence me unsubscribing to your thread now~ that image just reminded me of you so I decided to post it in your thread (with some push from others to post it here since I rarely visit GiT - too much spam = me not wanting to read these threads...). anyway, enjoy the rare post from me in your thread~~ You are now tied with m3j at first place with the most # of my posts in your thread with a total of 2 posts~

...ok....thanks? :blink

Where is the guy who likes to dress up animals like humans? He usually visits this thread frequently. Maybe he isn't feeling well again?

Busy with stuff IRL

you mean it was actually his dog?? poor doggie...

...:oh

thornofcarrion
December 12, 2010, 02:37 AM
xi00000000000000000000000000000000 is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :maracas.

Yep I remembered it afterward...Remember the Titan was really good. I have seen it
at least 3-4 times.

godofthesunn
December 12, 2010, 09:05 AM
I was not informed about the IRL stuff, what happened? What is xi0 becoming?

thornofcarrion
December 15, 2010, 02:56 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/11/7/129021078437741824.jpg
xi0 is becoming a man :cookiehand.

From the IRC convo, it seems some PEOPLE miss you Gar Bear, even with your usual-self.

godofthesunn
December 15, 2010, 06:46 PM
xi0 is becoming a man :cookiehand.

From the IRC convo, it seems some PEOPLE miss you Gar Bear, even with your usual-self.

Did you have the talk with him thorn because I forgot too? Don't forget to tell him about the birds and the bees and the changes hes going through at this crucial stage in his development.

thornofcarrion
December 21, 2010, 06:57 AM
Did you have the talk with him thorn because I forgot too? Don't forget to tell him about the birds and the bees and the changes hes going through at this crucial stage in his development.

Through text yes I had contacted him. I will definitely convey your message about the birds and the bees and the changes he's going though at this crucial stage in his development. Let me tell you one thing, he is having difficulty to adjust to the changes his mind and body is going though.
[hr]
xi0 you should really congratulate me, for I am an uncle to a beautiful little angel. She is adorable and lovely.

xi0
December 23, 2010, 04:00 AM
You're already an uncle aren't you?

thornofcarrion
December 23, 2010, 05:00 AM
I am, a nephew. And now its a niece. Did I tell you, I only have one sister.

xi0
December 25, 2010, 05:01 AM
Well, I knew you had a nephew before, yeah.

thornofcarrion
December 25, 2010, 10:36 AM
Merry Christmas xi0 :glomp

Interesting title, I imagine there is something behind it that not all should be understanding :cookiestare.

Kaiten
December 25, 2010, 11:38 AM
I knew she liked her hippity hop but was unaware that she cared for diggity dawg.

xi0
December 27, 2010, 07:28 AM
Inside joke I guess...plus they told me to make it my thread title

Kaiten
December 27, 2010, 03:20 PM
Who are they and can they be trusted? I do get the joke, seeing diggity dawg spelled out made me giggle.

thornofcarrion
December 27, 2010, 11:49 PM
Inside joke I guess...plus they told me to make it my thread title

Inside....how deep are we talking about? I see its one of the circle thingy. I mean keep it in the circle of your trusted friends. I am hurt now :s.

I am guessing you didn't get my text on Christmas :darn.

Well I am kinda bored, so hell why not...

Darn, Gar Bear has been gone for too long. I have to use summoning jutsu to summon him back to MH.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/8380778/2/istockphoto_8380778-angry-bear.jpg

toc: Who the heck are you?

Gar Bear: Are you blind, I am THE Gar Bear gwrrrrrrrrrrr

toc: No you are not. You are just a fake.

Gar Bear: No I am not. Can't you see Garyness oozing through every hair of my body gwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

toc: Hell no. You are a FAKE...

Gar Bear: ...

Gar Bear: why?

toc: I see, you are even imitating his "usual self"

Gar Bear: Honestly I think you should chill out a bit on something so irrational.

toc: Irrational, :wtf...you are a fake. What's irrational about it.

Gar Bear: Stop being a baby.

...................................................................lame attempt. At least it helped me kill 5 minutes of boredom.

M3J
December 28, 2010, 12:42 AM
thorny, go work.

You are not the boss of me. I refuse to obey you :pwned

xi0
December 28, 2010, 04:47 PM
Who are they and can they be trusted? I do get the joke, seeing diggity dawg spelled out made me giggle.

You'd know who they are if you stayed up later on Christmas Eve...and no they can't be trusted :thumbs

You get what diggity dawg means? I said it on a whim, not even sure what I meant by it :oh

Inside....how deep are we talking about? I see its one of the circle thingy. I mean keep it in the circle of your trusted friends. I am hurt now :s.

Uh? :blink

No, an inside joke is a reference to something that occurred in the past that isn't known or wouldn't be necessarily understood by the majority of people.

I suppose it isn't really an inside joke. I said it and people told me to make it my thread title since c_k doesn't have one.

And I got your text, I just forgot to respond.

When you typed "Garyness" I read it wrong at first :s

Kaiten
December 28, 2010, 04:56 PM
She shared her taste in music with me once upon a time, while the context may be different, the title is funny based on what she listens too. No, I wasn't on Skype, yes the women yelled at me. They told me you said that, I said it would be funnier if it were something c_k had said herself.

M3J
December 28, 2010, 06:26 PM
Why must you make inside jokes on Skype and not on IRC? :cry

thornofcarrion
December 28, 2010, 11:15 PM
You'd know who they are if you stayed up later on Christmas Eve...and no they can't be trusted :thumbs

You get what diggity dawg means? I said it on a whim, not even sure what I meant by it :oh

I am sure there must be lots of things you say on whim, not even knowing what they mean. Wait, that would be me actually :sweatdrop

No, an inside joke is a reference to something that occurred in the past that isn't known or wouldn't be necessarily understood by the majority of people.

I suppose it isn't really an inside joke. I said it and people told me to make it my thread title since c_k doesn't have one.

Cool story bro :xp

And I got your text, I just forgot to respond.

I am hurt again :s

When you typed "Garyness" I read it wrong at first :s

Garyness is not equivalent to Gayness, or is it :rolleyes:

xi0
December 31, 2010, 02:18 AM
Why must you make inside jokes on Skype and not on IRC? :cry

You can't make inside jokes on something you weren't on ;)

Garyness is not equivalent to Gayness, or is it :rolleyes:

Wow...HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <_>

M3J
December 31, 2010, 03:03 AM
I'm saying, WHY NOT GET ON IRC TO DO THAT?! D:

We need our guidance counselor there. D:

Kaiten
December 31, 2010, 03:12 AM
Do you ever wish different people posted in your thread?

thornofcarrion
January 01, 2011, 12:53 AM
So I heard you have been writing down stuff you'd be doing in 2011, hmmmm...share with us :cookiestare?

Anything major you expect in year 2011, other than getting a RL GF and be with Milly again?

Happy New Year

M3J
January 01, 2011, 03:29 AM
You're asking to be shot, you loser. :pwnge

Besides, everyone wants to be with me.

thornofcarrion
January 01, 2011, 10:26 AM
Con this aint c_k's thread buddy >.>. Don't let c_k in the title deceive you. I cannot say more or else they will e-kill me aka ban me here :cookiestare.

This thread primarily started by xi0 but then gots and I took over as the rightful owners of this thread.

Back to xi0, so you got drunk and wasted on new year's night?

godofthesunn
January 01, 2011, 06:12 PM
So I heard you have been writing down stuff you'd be doing in 2011, hmmmm...share with us :cookiestare?

Anything major you expect in year 2011, other than getting a RL GF and be with Milly again?

Wow, you sure know how to hit his jugular don't you... xi0 this is going to sound odd but your thread title tricked me thus my absence and absinthe. I'll be back once I get the green light though.

Drmke
January 01, 2011, 10:28 PM
Wow, MangaHelpers has it's own thread. That's kinda ballin'. Too bad Gary is trying to be a freaking ball-hog and make the first reply him acting like it's his thread. you already have one!!! :yelling

xi0
January 02, 2011, 12:06 PM
I'm saying, WHY NOT GET ON IRC TO DO THAT?! D:

We need our guidance counselor there. D:

I don't know, I just wasn't on IRC. Plus, I wasn't asked to go on IRC, I Was asked to go on Skype :oh

Do you ever wish different people posted in your thread?

I don't really have an answer to that ;)

Who'd you hear that from?

o_O I suppose I would have to want both of those things first wouldn't I?

Back to xi0, so you got drunk and wasted on new year's night?

No. I actually fell asleep before the ball dropped and went up to bed five minutes before midnight :s

But then the fireworks woke me up..

Wow, you sure know how to hit his jugular don't you... xi0 this is going to sound odd but your thread title tricked me thus my absence and absinthe. I'll be back once I get the green light though.

No he doesn't. What does absinthe have to do with it?

Green light from who?

Wow, MangaHelpers has it's own thread. That's kinda ballin'. Too bad Gary is trying to be a freaking ball-hog and make the first reply him acting like it's his thread. you already have one!!! :yelling

I see what you did there :3c

M3J
January 02, 2011, 12:32 PM
You would want to be with me first? What?

Believe in c_k x Gary, not Milly x Gary.

xi0
January 02, 2011, 12:51 PM
Learn to read bro...

Kaiten
January 02, 2011, 03:29 PM
You should make a Star Driver avatar just for the hell of it :amuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJPZ-aHDXfY

M3J
January 02, 2011, 05:21 PM
I did read. You indicated that you wanted real life girlfriend and to be with me first.

thornofcarrion
January 02, 2011, 11:09 PM
Could Milly be Xi0 real life GF this year :wtf?

M3J
January 02, 2011, 11:33 PM
No, he'd have to dump your sexy whorish ass, and I don't think Gary wants to do that. You're such an easy girl, thorny. Tee hee~~~~~~

godofthesunn
January 03, 2011, 12:45 AM
No he doesn't. What does absinthe have to do with it?

Green light from who?

I've been drinking ALOT...

The Daylight Lantern

xi0
January 04, 2011, 09:01 PM
You should make a Star Driver avatar just for the hell of it :amuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJPZ-aHDXfY

Do what now? :blink

I did read. You indicated that you wanted real life girlfriend and to be with me first.

No...I said that in order for me to obtain such things I would have to WANT them FIRST.

I've been drinking ALOT...

The Daylight Lantern

That's certainly healthy ;)

Kaiten
January 04, 2011, 09:15 PM
Star Driver is an anime. It's fabulous.

xi0
January 04, 2011, 09:21 PM
Right, I've heard of it. I'm just trying to figure out what that has to do with Human Fraggles foodgasming over a McD's french fry

M3J
January 04, 2011, 09:45 PM
Oh, I understand now.

Why wouldn't Human Fraggles foodgasm over a McD's French fry? It's awesome!

xi0
January 04, 2011, 09:48 PM
I'm not questioning their taste at all. The question I asked is what it has to do with Star Driver

M3J
January 04, 2011, 09:50 PM
Oh...

I'll ask the same question Gary is asking, then.

I have no idea why he asked what he did though.

Kaiten
January 04, 2011, 09:55 PM
Right, I've heard of it. I'm just trying to figure out what that has to do with Human Fraggles foodgasming over a McD's french fry

They're unrelated. I thought you'd enjoy the link.

thornofcarrion
January 04, 2011, 11:21 PM
xi0, what is the correct path for finding happiness?

godofthesunn
January 05, 2011, 09:16 AM

xi0 I'll handle this one...

thornofcarrion
January 07, 2011, 01:54 AM
xi0 I'll handle this one...

I am listening....

xi0 my parrots wont lay eggs, what should be the problem?
[hr]
Mr Admin, you need to update the link in your attention drawing sig "Ignore me". It still links to the previous version of your thread. No gratitude needed :cookiehand.

xi0
January 09, 2011, 04:09 AM

The TRUE one

You're welcome

I am listening....

xi0 my parrots wont lay eggs, what should be the problem?
<hr noshade size="1">
Mr Admin, you need to update the link in your attention drawing sig "Ignore me". It still links to the previous version of your thread. No gratitude needed :cookiehand.

Maybe they're both male?

Meh, too lazy. Hardly matters since the previous thread links to the latest one.

baboysai
January 09, 2011, 11:21 PM
you know, your thread titles are so confusing now I can't tell whose thread is which... >.>

thornofcarrion
January 09, 2011, 11:30 PM
The TRUE one

How can you tell its the TRUE one? Define TRUE in this context.

Maybe they're both male?

I see the thinking pattern.....*cough*yaoi*cough*. They could be too young to mate or may be they have some disorder. What prompted you to think they are males? They could have been both females like....

Meh, too lazy. Hardly matters since the previous thread links to the latest one.

Hmmm...one has to go through one thread to another. It will be easier if you just update it. It wont take you more than 10-15 seconds. You have become so lazy. How can you do Admin wok...relinquish your powers to gots or me :modsmack.

Kaiten
January 10, 2011, 12:51 AM
How can you tell its the TRUE one? Define TRUE in this context.

Read the Tao.

How can you do Admin wok...relinquish your powers to gots or me :modsmack.

:rofl

xi0
January 11, 2011, 05:42 AM
you know, your thread titles are so confusing now I can't tell whose thread is which... >.>

I only have one thread title you know :thumbs

I see the thinking pattern.....*cough*yaoi*cough*. They could be too young to mate or may be they have some disorder. What prompted you to think they are males? They could have been both females like....

Hmmm...one has to go through one thread to another. It will be easier if you just update it. It wont take you more than 10-15 seconds. You have become so lazy. How can you do Admin wok...relinquish your powers to gots or me :modsmack.

Because it'd be just like you to have gay birds :dancin

Yeah yeah yeah....booooring, don't care ;)

thornofcarrion
January 11, 2011, 09:17 AM
What kind of reply is this, be more descriptive and understandable. Boooooring O.o, you don't care, about who? The one in the title, it would be lie I know that.

When the birds sings in summer, what does your heart tell you to do?

xi0
January 11, 2011, 11:24 PM
What kind of reply is this, be more descriptive and understandable. Boooooring O.o, you don't care, about who? The one in the title, it would be lie I know that.

When the birds sings in summer, what does your heart tell you to do?

I don't care about fixing the link in my sig. No comment otherwise, you tend to read into things too much :p

Well I think you meant spring, since it's more poignant then. My heart tells me...well, not sure.

thornofcarrion
January 12, 2011, 02:00 AM
No it was summer, I do agree spring is more poignant. How can you be not sure of what your heart tells you. I can't be specific, but I know that you do know what your heart tells you :cookiestare and you do what your hearts tell you to do. At least you try to :rofl
[hr]
I saw that on some website and somehow it reminds me of...

I do not want to clean my room
I cannot close the door;
There's so much junk piled here and there
I cannot see the floor.

I do not want to cut the grass
It's almost one foot high;
And the weeds are so abundant
I just don't want them to die.

I do not want to get the mail
I haven't in many a day;
The box is probably full of junk
And many bills to pay.

I do not want to rake the lawn
I haven't since last fall;
There are plenty of leaves left over
Hidden in the grass so tall.

I do not want to do my work!
Have I got that clear to you?
I'll get it done some other day
Have I got that through?

xi0
January 12, 2011, 03:07 AM
No it was summer, I do agree spring is more poignant. How can you be not sure of what your heart tells you. I can't be specific, but I know that you do know what your heart tells you :cookiestare and you do what your hearts tell you to do. At least you try to :rofl

How do you know what my heart says?...

And what do you mean that I "at least" try?

Nice poem...I guess? :blink

thornofcarrion
January 12, 2011, 03:17 AM
How do you know what my heart says?...

Hmmmm....I can sense, see and can't say more.

And what do you mean that I "at least" try?

What I say may be CRUSHing, so I will not say it openly.

Nice poem...I guess? :blink

You think so :eyeroll.

xi0
January 12, 2011, 05:04 AM
You're such a girl...you know that right?

thornofcarrion
January 13, 2011, 04:34 AM
says who...

I have been reading Gantz. So far, it doesn't excite me. You know how I felt chills in my spine when I read Berserk, the feeling just not there for Gantz. I think I read more than 50 chapters. Does it get better?

xi0
January 13, 2011, 05:18 AM
Yes, it gets MUCH better. Oku doesn't pull punches and doesn't follow the "rules" of storytelling like most authors.

godofthesunn
January 14, 2011, 08:52 AM
Have you ever heard of sideshow bob?

thornofcarrion
January 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
What is 'Beauty' to you? Beauty does not confine to a person alone. What I am asking is how would you define it (for yourself) in different context. Is it something that seduce you (in case of human beings), or make you feel softened up inside....

Not a troll post FYI. I am being serious and all poetic here.

M3J
January 20, 2011, 04:23 PM
Gary, can you please write a haiku?

Arrogance
January 21, 2011, 12:27 AM
Hey Gary. Haven't stopped in to say hi for a while. Hope you are doing well and that everything in life is going ok for you. Sorry that your Ravens are out but they put on a good show this post season, the game with the Steelers was VERY intense and they made it a good one to watch.

thornofcarrion
January 21, 2011, 12:36 AM
So Gary's team lost >.>

I have nothing to say...

Arrogance
January 21, 2011, 12:38 AM
So Gary's team lost >.>

I have nothing to say...

My team won and is in the AFC Championship :dancin. What do you have to say to that one thorn? :hurr

thornofcarrion
January 21, 2011, 12:45 AM
:maracas congratz Steve :turtle. Of course I knew your team will win. You are a Bleach Mod thus it means you are superior than Reds and your team is better than their teams. Lets celebrate your victory over them with a bit of :maracas and a bit of :turtle and then do some :clap.

:cookiehand

Arrogance
January 22, 2011, 03:02 PM
Thats a wonderful reaction :grin....

....but I expect much retaliation....keep your guard up from this point forward :ninja.

thornofcarrion
January 23, 2011, 04:36 AM
I am as alert as I ever was or will be. But honestly Gary has nothing on us :cookiehand.

Ummm are you alive? You seriously can't have a real life so busy :cookiestare.

Bugzee
January 27, 2011, 12:31 PM
Hey Thorny!

The movie I was going on about was Appleseed. Be sure to check out Appleseed Ex Machina as well. ;) I didn't know who's thread to post this in since you've dumped yours in the gutter for so long and considering your sweet affection towards you like xi0 a lot (as a friend); I thought it was only right that I would reveal it in here. :)

Hey xi0!

How's it going? Have you watched Appleseed by any chance? o.O

thornofcarrion
January 27, 2011, 01:19 PM
There is life even after a broken heart
You can fight
The pain from a broken heart, broken heart

@Bugz:I have heard about it. I will make sure to check them out. I see what you did there o.O...
[hr]

thornofcarrion 37
xi0 30
Arrogance 22
Kaiten 16
M3J 16
godofthesunn 10
baboysai 5
Drmke 2
c_k 2
shinsengumi 1
After_Image 1
MangaHelpers 1
dark lord 1
Blai 1
Bugzee 1

Now tell me, the thread belongs to who huh huh huh...

Funny Kaiten and Milly has similar post counts....platonic bond I say.

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 27, 2011, 02:23 PM
Yes its yours Thorn :noworry

thornofcarrion
January 28, 2011, 01:35 AM
Somehow, I always knew that you were a wise person. How are you doing?

I am the only one keeping this thread alive. Where the heck is gots? Strange gots disappeared at the same time, when Xi0 disappeared >.>. No no no not implying anything...just a mere observation.

baboysai
January 28, 2011, 03:41 AM
Gots owns this thread, apparently. and gary just trolls it. :noworry

thornofcarrion
January 28, 2011, 04:09 AM

:rofl indeed. I am glad that you don't see me as a troll. Apparently, there are few (especially staff members) who are trying to promote this false idea.

godofthesunn
January 28, 2011, 11:15 AM
Yes its Manifest Destiny that I seize this thread. Good ole xi0 is now busy with other matters.

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 28, 2011, 08:52 PM
Somehow, I always knew that you were a wise person.

I'm flatterd but in the same time I'm outched, I mean its like saying I seemed crazy at first :p

How are you doing?

I'm good :D thanks for asking , how have you been ? :tem

Kaiten
January 29, 2011, 01:09 PM

This is GoTS and toc's ask me thread now. Gary will have to start a new one.

xi0
January 31, 2011, 07:43 PM
Have you ever heard of sideshow bob?

The Simpsons character?

What is 'Beauty' to you? Beauty does not confine to a person alone. What I am asking is how would you define it (for yourself) in different context. Is it something that seduce you (in case of human beings), or make you feel softened up inside....

Not a troll post FYI. I am being serious and all poetic here.

I can't really explain it. Sure, I could try, but then it wouldn't do it justice. Plus, I'd be going along with what you want...and we can't have that now can we?

Gary, can you please write a haiku?

No no no no no
Do your own homework yourself
no no no no no

Hey xi0!

How's it going? Have you watched Appleseed by any chance? o.O

No I haven't, but I do like Masamune Shirow's work a lot.

Why didn't I lock this thread? >_>

M3J
January 31, 2011, 11:31 PM
It's not homework. I just wanna see your haiku. D:

Because you love it when thorny posts, you whore you. :3c

xi0
February 06, 2011, 07:43 AM
I already wrote a haiku...lrn2read

M3J
February 06, 2011, 12:30 PM
I know but that doesn't count. Another!

thornofcarrion
February 06, 2011, 01:43 PM
I can't really explain it. Sure, I could try, but then it wouldn't do it justice. Plus, I'd be going along with what you want...and we can't have that now can we?

Try me :cookiehand. Its not a bait or anything like that. For example, when its a woman, a beauty is something that makes me feel warm and happy. Anyway, I would really like to hear what you think about it.

I heard you been saving money to give lots of gifts to your girlfriends on Valentine's day. It explains why you are missing from MH, all those extra hours of work must be paying you good.

xi0
February 09, 2011, 04:38 AM
Yup, that's a true story right there.

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2011, 05:16 AM
Satire much huh :imslow

M3J
February 09, 2011, 07:01 PM
I heard you been saving money to give lots of gifts to your girlfriends on Valentine's day. It explains why you are missing from MH, all those extra hours of work must be paying you good.

Yeah, you're expensive like that. D:

Also, Gary, haiku. I wanna see how beautiful you can write. D:

xi0
February 10, 2011, 05:50 AM
Also, Gary, haiku. I wanna see how beautiful you can write. D:

You don't just ask people to produce beauty...it must be cultivated ;)

thornofcarrion
February 10, 2011, 06:23 AM
Umm my question is not answered. I wonder how many unanswered questions this thread have :eek.

Have you ever bought a pair of Converse sneakers? Do you have any information about them? Are they good? I am interested to get this one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Converse-Unisex-Speciality-Lace-Up-108813/dp/B001PKTHOY/ref=sr_1_1?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1297336916&sr=1-1&searchContext=B001PKTHOY,B000OLRWO2,B002VSJHUS,B001PKTKKA,B000BV85RS,B002E2X6HG,B00368BVD8,B0035AR0VY,B001PKTJPQ,B003VHUCIY,B004JWXRC8,B004BUUQ0E,B003TGLMWC,B003YKF41I,B000GKX9H0,B001PIJHZK,B004BV1J7M,B004D32RZQ,B00197GNTU,B004BGN9I4,B0033UVLRA,B003S9VXHO,B003S9VY9G,B004BUY1HS).

baboysai
February 10, 2011, 07:03 AM
Gary does not wear any shoes whatsoever. He goes around barefoot. If he goes around. OMG. I'm becoming Gots!

thornofcarrion
February 10, 2011, 07:09 AM
Gary does not wear any shoes whatsoever. He goes around barefoot. If he goes around. OMG. I'm becoming Gots!

gots wont mind a female version of him :hearts. He has been lonely for too long "maracas.

Is Gary a big foot? He is big and he does not wear shoes...:wtf

xi0
February 10, 2011, 08:12 AM
Umm my question is not answered. I wonder how many unanswered questions this thread have :eek.

Have you ever bought a pair of Converse sneakers? Do you have any information about them? Are they good? I am interested to get this one (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Converse-Unisex-Speciality-Lace-Up-108813/dp/B001PKTHOY/ref=sr_1_1?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1297336916&sr=1-1&searchContext=B001PKTHOY,B000OLRWO2,B002VSJHUS,B001PKTKKA,B000BV85RS,B002E2X6HG,B00368BVD8,B0035AR0VY,B001PKTJPQ,B003VHUCIY,B004JWXRC8,B004BUUQ0E,B003TGLMWC,B003YKF41I,B000GKX9H0,B001PIJHZK,B004BV1J7M,B004D32RZQ,B00197GNTU,B004BGN9I4,B0033UVLRA,B003S9VXHO,B003S9VY9G,B004BUY1HS).

Which question? I tried answering it, I just don't feel like getting into something I can't adequately explain right now.

No I haven't. People like them for the retro look, but they're canvas so I can't imagine they're that comfortable and that's more important to me than any type of fashion statement.

If I go around? :blink

You're more attractive than gots, so I'll deal with it.

Is Gary a big foot? He is big and he does not wear shoes...:wtf

I have big feet (US 13). But I do not go around barefoot normally. Not even indoors. Always wear socks

baboysai
February 10, 2011, 08:38 AM
even during the summer you wear socks indoors??

xi0
February 10, 2011, 08:51 AM
Most of the time I do, yeah. When I was a kid I was the opposite, but for some reason I switched.

I just have big ugly feet with hair on them...trust me, it's better for everyone.

blai
February 11, 2011, 08:37 AM
Judging by your avatar it's more like fur.

xi0
February 11, 2011, 08:50 AM
Well-played sir

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 09:45 AM
Which question? I tried answering it, I just don't feel like getting into something I can't adequately explain right now.

Of course shurrreeeee >.>

No I haven't. People like them for the retro look, but they're canvas so I can't imagine they're that comfortable and that's more important to me than any type of fashion statement.

Well said, thanks for talking me out of buying them.

Do you like CKim Kardashian (ck_K)?

baboysai
February 11, 2011, 11:00 AM
by canvas, are you talking about shoes? canvas shoes become really comfortable after a few wears when they soften. and they get to look better as they wear... that sort of "rugged" look.

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 11:03 AM
by canvas, are you talking about shoes? canvas shoes become really comfortable after a few wears when they soften. and they get to look better as they wear... that sort of "rugged" look.

Have you seen the one I linked above? What do you think? What do you recommend?

baboysai
February 11, 2011, 11:25 AM
chucks are okay for me. The link you showed though, I don't like the color too much? Says me who has a purple-pink pair... >.>

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 11:34 AM
No no I am not going to buy that color. Its gotta be either Black or Navy or the Charcoal Marl. The one feature I look in a pair of shoe is comfort. I have had a pair of Nike sneakers but they were not comfortable at all. I wonder if they are comfortable?

baboysai
February 11, 2011, 11:40 AM
sorry gary. thorn's talking about shoes and... I'm a girl and all...

I've always liked Nikes for some reason. I have a pink pair of nikes as well... (-_-; i like pink, so what) for jogging and stuff. To be fair though, a friend told me that nike, when you compare with other running brands, aren't really good. I'm not really serious with my running anyway so I've only had adidas and nike for that purpose.

What are you buying the chucks for? like, for everyday use or just when you feel like it or just for jeans?

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 11:55 AM
:lmao

I have a pair of Nike trainers, and two pair of Adidas trainers(Click me (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adidas-Samba-Black-Leather-Trainers/dp/B004KZDJ72/ref=sr_1_57?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1297442989&sr=1-57&searchContext=B002A64ZD0,B001LM5SUS,B000XXP1XU,B000MQM5G4,B002HJM9Q0,B004N6JN50,B004KZBO5G,B004KZ9L1A,B004KZDJ72,B004KZGPRS,B004N6JK4O,B0045I37QC,B003YFY252,B002C6EYDE,B002C6GAWW,B002C6IB8I,B003O9OG3G,B003ONB284,B003OND0OS,B000LKT4S8,B000LKYM76,B0045HXL82,B003US44B0,B0045Z1PT6), touch me (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0036MELMC/ref=oss_product)). I haven't had a canvas shoes for a while. My Nike pair died few years back ^^. I need something causal to wear with jeans, something light on my feet. I don't wear them too much, especially in summer. But when I wear them, I tend to keep them on my feet for most part of the day. In nutshell, I need something comfortable, causal, and light weight.

I am not sorry at all Gary.

baboysai
February 11, 2011, 12:01 PM
well they aren't too expensive, are they? getting a pair should be fine? Mind you, this design of canvas is pretty heavy. Until they wear. The canvas itself isn't the problem for me, it's the sole that's stiff when I'm used to walking with running shoes. I think there are lighter ones out there though.

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 12:09 PM
Hmmm...thanks babo, you have been a great help. Now I am confused as hell :derp. :wtf since when I have become so selective? I blame c_k and Goodsy, being around with girls on IRC made me all...oops

baboysai
February 11, 2011, 12:19 PM
being around with girls on IRC made me all...

...gay? :fan

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 12:22 PM
...gay? :fan

No >.>, I am totally not like Gar Bear.

Correct me if I am wrong, were you studying or doing something related to cooking?

M3J
February 11, 2011, 12:23 PM
So Gary, how is them meth? They get you high like the sky? :derp

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 02:14 PM
"The reports of my demise are...nonexistent?" I am so glad.

I insist you watch Bleach episode 308. Its epic, Ichigo manhandling Aizen :turtle, do not miss it.

baboysai
February 12, 2011, 11:51 AM
you know, thorn, your posts as of late have really nudged me to believe that you like manhandling and stuff...

and yes, I've just graduated from a two-year culinary program and am now jobless. -_-

thornofcarrion
February 12, 2011, 01:53 PM
you know, thorn, your posts as of late have really nudged me to believe that you like manhandling and stuff...

:hurr :hurr :hurr

and yes, I've just graduated from a two-year culinary program and am now jobless. -_-

Fortunately, I have never been jobless but I can imagine how it must sucks. Is it because of the recession or something else? You are in Philippines, right? Have you ever thought about looking for a job somewhere else. I remember ghostie was looking for a job in Japan and some other countries. It must kind of a last resort thing, but might be worth a try, no?

godofthesunn
February 12, 2011, 08:00 PM

sorry to hear that bb, i on the other hand am not.

Maybe you should take your talents to south beach?

baboysai
February 12, 2011, 10:45 PM
relax guys, I actually don't want to talk about job hunting any more. It kinda makes me sick. :sweatdrop Trust though, that your suggestions had been taken into account months ago. ahahahahahe... huhuhu. T_T

And what up, guys? There's a cupid around MH who's asking for confessions to deliver! I for one, am going to send one now. So... toodles.

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 12:51 AM
gots is aliveeeee :hug

xi0 regarding 'Cupid Is On The Loose! (http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/484)', you are going to try it?

xi0
February 13, 2011, 04:52 AM
Do you like CKim Kardashian (ck_K)?

That's retarded...

I've never owned canvas shoes. So I'm just saying that they look uncomfortable.

So Gary, how is them meth? They get you high like the sky? :derp

Wouldn't know, never tried it. I do do sherm occasionally though :thumbs

I insist you watch Bleach episode 308. Its epic, Ichigo manhandling Aizen :turtle, do not miss it.

No thanks.

gots is aliveeeee :hug

xi0 regarding 'Cupid Is On The Loose! (http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/484)', you are going to try it?

:-_-

Not sure if I need something like that.

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 05:11 AM
That's retarded...

:derp

No thanks.

Oh come on, you can spare 18 minutes of your life. Its epic TRUST me.

:-_-

Not sure if I need something like that.

I was just trying to help.

xi0
February 13, 2011, 09:32 AM
I saw it in the manga, and I never really watched the Bleach anime, so meh.

What were trying to help with?

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 11:03 AM
I also usually don't watch the anime but this I had to watch and I am glad I did.

Help you with...nevermind.

Have you watched Gary Unmarried? Jay Mohr has really beefed himself up.

xi0
February 13, 2011, 12:03 PM
Jay Mohr isn't funny...and neither is anything else on CBS. The show was cancelled IIRC.

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 12:15 PM
Yeah I watched only few episodes and it wasn't funny. Whats your favorite show?

xi0
February 13, 2011, 12:47 PM
My favorite show airing right now? Tough to pick...for Drama it would be Fringe. For comedy it'd be Modern Family, though Community, The Office, and Parks and Recreation are just below it.

My favorite new show would have to be The Walking Dead.

I also enjoy Top Gear.

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 02:12 PM
Believe me or not I enjoy How its made on Discovery here. Other than that, I haven't really watched any show recently. c_k gave me a link for Community but I never saw it. I enjoyed The Office very much. Life gets to you eventually. I used to watch lots of shows. I remember, I hardly ever missed Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel. I enjoyed watching Scrubs, My Name Is Earl, Whose Line Is It Anyway, Seinfeld, Just Shoot Me , etc. etc. I missed those days, really I do.

I assume you have a busy day ahead, tomorrow? Spreading looooove :cookiestare...

godofthesunn
February 13, 2011, 07:47 PM
Yeah... I'll be receiving the love from my suitetts tomorrow.. Take that xi0...

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 11:43 PM
Yeah take that xi0 :dancin, from gots :pwnge.

I just made sure that my post no. <3333 is made in this thread :maracas.

xi0
February 16, 2011, 05:55 AM
I'm happy for you...

thornofcarrion
February 17, 2011, 02:06 AM
I can sense different emotions oozing from your sentence above. Have you had a bad Valentine's day? Did the girls stood you up for gots for something? But you still had Milly :cookiehand...

I don't know why but c_k hates :maracas too much. It pains me to see how much she hates this poor guy. Can you sing her a song to soothe her hatred for :maracs? I am sure her heart would melt if you do a kind act I suggested.

godofthesunn
February 18, 2011, 02:39 AM
Who is Milly? A pet?

M3J
February 18, 2011, 02:48 AM
Who is Milly? A pet?

Be quiet.

Maracas is an ugly smiley. And it's thorny x Gary, not Milly x Gary. Jerkfaces. :pwnge

Kaiten
February 18, 2011, 02:49 AM
Nah. Milly is something you get after eating spoiled pork. Antibiotics cure it in a couple of days :derp

xi0
February 18, 2011, 05:37 PM
I can sense different emotions oozing from your sentence above. Have you had a bad Valentine's day? Did the girls stood you up for gots for something? But you still had Milly :cookiehand...

I don't know why but c_k hates :maracas too much. It pains me to see how much she hates this poor guy. Can you sing her a song to soothe her hatred for :maracs? I am sure her heart would melt if you do a kind act I suggested.

You read too far into things intentionally so you can have more posts in my thread...:-_-

thornofcarrion
February 19, 2011, 09:20 AM
You read too far into things intentionally so you can have more posts in my thread...:-_-

I am hurt of being accused of something I had or has or will have any intention of done or doing, or will do. Just because you are unable to answer my intellectual question, you accuse me of fraudulence. I guess its one of your mood swings you get, when you are alone...BLAME THE WORLD >.>

I would like to challenge the validity of this statement,

"The reports of my demise are...nonexistent?"

So far I find it untrue, your activity is still falls short of what it used to be.
[hr]
Damn, failed smiley -_-

godofthesunn
February 19, 2011, 09:46 AM
Hey xi0 how many days in are you on P90X?

Do you still read manga and watch anime? If so what?

baboysai
February 20, 2011, 12:41 AM
I really like this guy above me who just posted. He never fails to amaze me.

xi0
February 21, 2011, 02:25 AM
I am hurt of being accused of something I had or has or will have any intention of done or doing, or will do. Just because you are unable to answer my intellectual question, you accuse me of fraudulence. I guess its one of your mood swings you get, when you are alone...BLAME THE WORLD >.>

I would like to challenge the validity of this statement,

"The reports of my demise are...nonexistent?"

So far I find it untrue, your activity is still falls short of what it used to be.

I'm not unable, I just don't want to. It hurts my head :oh

Hey xi0 how many days in are you on P90X?

Do you still read manga and watch anime? If so what?

None. I'm guessing you are though.

Yeah, I'm behind on most of my manga, but I'm up to date on the Big 3, Gantz/Berserk at least. I'm currently finishing up Durarara, and looking towards starting one of the dozen other series on my HDD at some point.

I really like this guy above me who just posted. He never fails to amaze me.

Why? His randomness?

baboysai
February 21, 2011, 03:47 AM
Coz he never gives up on you, Gary. :XD

thornofcarrion
February 21, 2011, 04:56 AM
Coz he never gives up on you, Gary. :XD

babo, are you talking about Almighty gots? What color you used to have before you went pink?

I'm not unable, I just don't want to. It hurts my head :oh

I don't understand this half-a**ed reply. Guess, smartness is not your greatest forte.

What new series you will be starting next? Shin Angyo Onshi is a good read. It has 75 chapters and good characters and interesting ending. If I urge you to read Shin or The Breaker, I know you wont listen. After all, I lack what it takes to persuade you :grin.

baboysai
February 21, 2011, 01:36 PM
I was blue, handling GD, General entertainment, FF, and seinen.

I've actually read some 6 chapters of shin angyo onshi... and dropped it. It was somewhat of a taxing read for me. Didn't know it only had 75 chapters. But it was like, reading Angel sanctuary, hard on the eyes and brain, for some reason.

Gary were you reading Nurarahiyon no Mago? I decided just today to drop it too. I really don't wanna give up on shounen but my shounen reading list seems to be dwindling. Of course, Bakuman is nothing short of stellar, I really really really like it.

thornofcarrion
February 23, 2011, 04:21 AM
I was blue, handling GD, General entertainment, FF, and seinen.

I've actually read some 6 chapters of shin angyo onshi... and dropped it. It was somewhat of a taxing read for me. Didn't know it only had 75 chapters. But it was like, reading Angel sanctuary, hard on the eyes and brain, for some reason.

Ah blue very nice, no wonder Gary...nvm.

I think you should give Shin Angyo another chance. It becomes really good. Once the past starts to unveil, the story and characters become interesting.

xi0, how long your hair have grown? You had another hair cut since then? Any recent picture?

M3J
February 23, 2011, 04:09 PM
Gary, may thorny get in your pants? he feels lonely and deprived. :<

baboysai
February 24, 2011, 03:37 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

thornofcarrion
February 24, 2011, 03:50 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I am disappinted in you girl :facepalm or was that sarcasm :cookiestare?

As for you, why I am not surprised seeing you coming with another one of your's YAOI fantasy? Seriously, get a girl or get laid or something...with a girl off course :3c.

baboysai
February 24, 2011, 07:17 AM
oh I just came to say, Gary, that I absolutely love what they've done to American Idol this year.

I love the fact that Steven Tyler and J Lo are so serious about this business.

M3J
February 24, 2011, 10:14 AM
Not my fantasy, and I don't think I came up with that. Plus, you're the one who acts like that and further prove the yaoi relationship, not me.

thornofcarrion
February 24, 2011, 10:38 AM
Shureeee Milly :m3j

M3J
February 24, 2011, 10:43 AM
Who's the one that said he'd text him and did? Who's the one who acts all weird with Gary, as if he wants to be paired?

You. Sirf tum.

thornofcarrion
February 24, 2011, 10:54 AM
You are funny Milly :maracas...

M3J
February 24, 2011, 12:22 PM
And you're a pothead, thorny. :turtle

Hai guise!

thornofcarrion
February 24, 2011, 01:19 PM
Speaking of Steven Tyler, what are your thoughts about Liv Tyler Mr. xi0?

xi0
February 25, 2011, 02:24 AM
Gary were you reading Nurarahiyon no Mago? I decided just today to drop it too. I really don't wanna give up on shounen but my shounen reading list seems to be dwindling. Of course, Bakuman is nothing short of stellar, I really really really like it.

I was reading it, but since most of what I was reading was put on hold, I'm not up to date with it. Same with Bakuman >_>

xi0, how long your hair have grown? You had another hair cut since then? Any recent picture?

I'm keeping my hair short now, much less trouble with it. I don't share pictures..

oh I just came to say, Gary, that I absolutely love what they've done to American Idol this year.

I love the fact that Steven Tyler and J Lo are so serious about this business.

Eww...I wish American Idol would just go away. I guess it doesn't matter to me, since I don't watch it.

Speaking of Steven Tyler, what are your thoughts about Liv Tyler Mr. xi0?

Very hot, but I think recently she's let herself go. Or at least I've heard she has.

thornofcarrion
February 25, 2011, 02:58 AM
I don't share pictures..

Hahahahahahahaha...need I say more :-_-...

Very hot, but I think recently she's let herself go. Or at least I've heard she has.

That's true, her last picture that I watched was Green Hulk. She looked so different, not the cutie she used to be.

Speaking of American Idol, you watch reality sort-of shows?

xi0
February 25, 2011, 03:27 AM
The last several seasons of Survivor I've watched most of...emmm, other than that I can't remember watching anything else on a regular basis.

godofthesunn
February 26, 2011, 08:38 AM
I know I'm abit late but better late then never.. Your favorite band released a new album...I know you are really excited xi0

thornofcarrion
February 26, 2011, 09:54 AM
Do you like it eat or lick ice cream? What is your favorite?

xi0
February 26, 2011, 05:24 PM
I know I'm abit late but better late then never.. Your favorite band released a new album...I know you are really excited xi0

They're your favorite band...

Do you like it eat or lick ice cream? What is your favorite?

Huh?

M3J
February 26, 2011, 06:17 PM
Do you spit or do you swallow gum? :3c

xi0
February 26, 2011, 07:15 PM
I don't really chew gum that often. No one swallows it on purpose :oh

M3J
February 26, 2011, 07:29 PM
Unless they have no choice.

Still didn't answer my question directly.

thornofcarrion
February 26, 2011, 09:11 PM
Still didn't answer my question directly.

Yeah tell me about it :-_-

xi0 are you Chinese? xi0 is a Chinese name, right :hurr? Which one of your parent named you xi0 :grin?

xi0
February 26, 2011, 11:35 PM
It's my thread, I pick and choose whether something is worth the time to answer it :dancin

It's funny, I met a girl online once who had similar username as mine but it was because it was her name, lol.

M3J
February 26, 2011, 11:36 PM
So you do swallow gum, eh? :3c

xi0
February 26, 2011, 11:40 PM
I think most people got the joke the first time... -_-;

M3J
February 27, 2011, 12:57 AM
No joke there, sir.

godofthesunn
February 27, 2011, 07:04 AM
It's my thread, I pick and choose whether something is worth the time to answer it

It's funny, I met a girl online once who had similar username as mine but it was because it was her name, lol.

Me too...

:dancin

Do you need me to start modding this thread? Its getting out of control...

xi0
February 27, 2011, 07:09 AM
You too what?

Out of control?...hardly

xAznSinnage
February 27, 2011, 07:21 AM
Ah, the good 'ol gum joke.

godofthesunn
March 05, 2011, 09:35 AM
Do you like sausage biscuits?

xi0
March 05, 2011, 10:05 AM
I don't know what you mean. Like a breakfast sandwich?

godofthesunn
March 06, 2011, 05:53 PM
Yeah a breakfast sandwich.. What other thing could I be referring too?

xi0
March 07, 2011, 07:32 AM
I have no idea. I'm not a big meat and eggs for breakfast person. I prefer cereal, something whole grain like a bagel, and some yogurt or fruit.

That being said, it's good, just not something I want to eat when I wake up.

godofthesunn
March 07, 2011, 08:48 AM
Well you took it way out of context though.. but I suppose you just havnen't aqquired the taste for the finer breakfest foods in life yet.. I know a great local M that can fix that.

xi0
March 07, 2011, 09:41 AM
What the hell's an M?

M3J
March 07, 2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Gary. Circle jerk?

baboysai
March 07, 2011, 01:31 PM
What the hell's an M?

Mmmm... masochist? :oh

godofthesunn
March 07, 2011, 10:03 PM
What the hell's an M?

Its that place with the giant M sign on nearly every corner of American streets. The opposite of W.

xi0
March 08, 2011, 07:35 PM
Oh, so now it's the hip thing to just say M? -_-

M3J
March 08, 2011, 08:56 PM
Ever been rickrolled?

godofthesunn
March 08, 2011, 09:22 PM
Well for copyright reasons I didn't want to add that keyword to your thread.