PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 330 Discussion/331 Prediction Thread

GAT-X252
December 09, 2010, 06:36 AM
The chapter is out, you can see it here (http://www.mediafire.com/?164azt2djdb48wb).

KuronoKei
December 21, 2010, 03:38 PM
Interesting the way that Kurono is taking more hostages. I assume the 9 giants appearing are Civillians right? Maybe Kurono will drop the hostage taking thing and ask for help. Stranger things have happened.

GAT-X252
December 21, 2010, 08:04 PM
Actually, the 9 giants are soldiers if i'm not mistaking.

The hostage told the other giant that he was being forced to do things by Kurono.

shinotenshi
December 21, 2010, 09:49 PM
It doesn't sound too good for Kurono. I'm thinking that he will attract enough attention to where blondie will show up and kill all the humans, and probably Kurono too, but not before revealing something important about Gantz.

With the two new guys coming, I'm sure there's going to be a huge power struggle within the group. I'd love to see Nishi's reaction when the two new guys potentially show their knowledge of Gantz to the group.

KuronoKei
December 22, 2010, 04:36 AM
Actually, the 9 giants are soldiers if i'm not mistaking.

The hostage told the other giant that he was being forced to do things by Kurono.

Oh, I was hoping for some dialogue, that's a shame.
If they are soldiers I can't see Kurono dying. He has to rescue Tae.

On that subject, appears that boy is having a reaction of some kind to the food? Hope he doesn't die, as bad as he seems, if he dies from the food, Tae probably could too. That or I'm assuming too much by his stomach pain.

Xenos3421
December 22, 2010, 10:42 AM
It looks like she walks up to the guard then turns the translator off so she can cry for help... Hurmm.. I see a dead giant bitch in the immediate future.

hurmmm... still waiting for them to use the gantz ball for something other than a telephone.

I wanna hear from the Gantz-dude's mouth that there is a reason why everybody can't be brought back to life and its not a giant plot-hole cover. Like it turns out that the points actually reflected an amount of data/mattter accumulated that is used as raw material for whatever you choose from the 100pt menu.

Something has to stop them from transfering anything they want.... Something has to get in the way of my dream; an all-out giant robot battle.

gameboy234
December 22, 2010, 10:46 AM
Read thru the raw and not understanding jap.

The first guy that arrive at gantz seem friendly as he shake hand with every1 in the room except nishi rejecting him(expected). The second guy is shorter than kurono with ichigo hairstyle.

Wonder what will happen to kurono, many soldier arrived and is going to surround him.

GAT-X252
December 22, 2010, 12:49 PM
The first guy seems to have come because of Reika, he even asks Kato if he ever went on a date with her.

The second guy, well he just came to help.

And yeah, the alien turned off the translator device and started talking to the soldier so Kurono couldn't understood anything they said.

Magnus
December 22, 2010, 12:49 PM
From the Hiragana I can say the first new guy's name is Takeda Hyouma, from Kanagawa team.
The second guy's name is Maeshima Ryuuji and he comes from Hiroshima.

Xenos3421
December 22, 2010, 02:44 PM
Well f'n good. i hope Kurono cut's that bitch in half.

now what im thinking is: why does kurono need a suit of the armor?? Is he gonna have everyone try and hide inside the legs stacked on top eachother? Could that work?

O and im not gonna care if tea's little friend dies. Thats what he gets for being unlikable.

Kenshi
December 22, 2010, 03:17 PM
Well f'n good. i hope Kurono cut's that bitch in half.

now what im thinking is: why does kurono need a suit of the armor?? Is he gonna have everyone try and hide inside the legs stacked on top eachother? Could that work?

O and im not gonna care if tea's little friend dies. Thats what he gets for being unlikable.

Is Tae not tea xD

I liked how the new guy was shaking hands to the tokyo team :P

PD: Sorry for bad english.

102jayday
December 22, 2010, 03:32 PM
The second was cool. I'm like sweet this guy looks like a unit! Then next page i see that his smaller than kurono and i rofl. He only came to help, i bet this dude is pretty damn strong. The first guy, i don't know about him. Like it's cool he is shaking all their hands but to come just cause reika is there and ask katou if he has dated her, she should of cling to kurono then but then i guess that would make the guy hate the leader then XD.

The guy with tae is screwed, tae gave him aids.
smart of the lady alien to do that to kurono, the team may save him if they go now or kurono1 will do some epic ownage like normal.
ps the second guy reminds me of a serious sakurai/cherry thats not a cherry anymore.

Ruhina
December 22, 2010, 03:44 PM
For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that the new guy is planning on betraying team Tokyo somehow. The guy is either cut to be a politician, or he's disturbingly social with people he's never met during an alien invasion.

BTW is it confirmed that this guy is a high-ranking gantzer or is he just another dude?

mote
December 22, 2010, 04:02 PM
Early HQ scan. Sweet. I was afraid I'd have to wait till after xmas to make the trans.

No real info on either of the new guys yet though.

shinotenshi
December 22, 2010, 05:57 PM
The Ichigo looking guy looks very villainous, but I think it's just a trick on the readers to get us to think that he will turn on the team and the first transfered guy (Kato 2? lol!) is the nice one. I think in the end, Ichigo will save the team from the Kato 2, when Kato 2 tries to do something to Kishimoto.

kanamechidori
December 22, 2010, 06:09 PM
Has it been released?

So far there's a spanish scan on mangatopia....anyone have the english?

Styx47ag
December 22, 2010, 06:51 PM
Its looks like shun's in bad shape. Maybe when the alien girl picked him up she squashed some internal organs or something.

Haha i hope Kei 2 smokes all those soldiers and then goes back to the lady and says what now biatch.

SK-Hao
December 22, 2010, 06:51 PM
That first guy called nishi cute; so funny.
I don't really need translation for the Japanese because it was all basically just greetings and the second guy that transferred said he diddnt come because of reika.
But I want to know desperatley what the woman kei 1 has hostage said to the army guy. Kei could be in trouble now, and atnt ryou and others still following him?

Tae needs to get out I think shun caught something from the animals they are caged with.

Xenos3421
December 22, 2010, 06:57 PM
@ SK- Hao: If that is your wish: the very end!!!

Soldier: ?! May I help you?

Fura: Help Me. I'm made hostage to...little local creature. It's Behind My head now.

Soldier: . . . I see . . . Wait a minute . . . I'll manage it.

And then the other guys show up, so maybe they have some kinda Battletac system connecting them together, y'know like if one guy see's it all the others can too. O yeah and like i said earlier- this bitch is soooooo dead.

O WAIT chapter 309 they can.

O And THANX to Whatever for posting the alien's language at the begining of the 328 release!!

GAT-X252
December 22, 2010, 07:13 PM
He still have her as a hostage so he may have an advantage here...unless of course they start shooting him even with the girl in front of him, wouldn't be surprised tho, if humans can then giants can. Either way, i think the giants would end up hurting her.

If only Kurono had his Z Gun at hand, oh wait! Kurono has the ability to materialize weapons from thin air so i wouldn't be surprised if we see him in the next chapter holding the big gun.

SK-Hao
December 22, 2010, 09:22 PM
What kurono needs to do is take his sword and extend it through the back of her neck then with all his strength sweep all thier heads off. That doesn't help him escape but I don't see why he can't just keep shooting at the floor until he breaks his way out. As far as I know h-guns and x-guns have unlimited ammo.

Cpt Hanada
December 22, 2010, 10:02 PM
Imagine being taken hostage by a bunch of rats. Would you follow their orders or try to reach a policeman and get rid of the rats?. It´s natural that the alien lady does not take Kurono´s threat too seriously.

After Kurono massacring the soldiers if she continues to underestimate him we can start doubting the giant´s intelligence.

M.

lolnameless
December 23, 2010, 12:22 AM
Imagine being taken hostage by a bunch of rats. Would you follow their orders or try to reach a policeman and get rid of the rats?. It´s natural that the alien lady does not take Kurono´s threat too seriously.

After Kurono massacring the soldiers if she continues to underestimate him we can start doubting the giant´s intelligence.

M.

yea...kurono1 is just stupid, but im pretty sure he can either kill all the soldiers or hide/escape from them, dont forget that hes a pro in tag game

btw, why does he want a soldier's suit in the very first place :blink ?
i still have no clue....

102jayday
December 23, 2010, 12:35 AM
He still have her as a hostage so he may have an advantage here...unless of course they start shooting him even with the girl in front of him, wouldn't be surprised tho, if humans can then giants can. Either way, i think the giants would end up hurting her.

If only Kurono had his Z Gun at hand, oh wait! Kurono has the ability to materialize weapons from thin air so i wouldn't be surprised if we see him in the next chapter holding the big gun.

Yeah now the most powerful gun the H gun is missing, kurono must be getting them from outta his ass lol. Soon he will have a mecha machine lol.

Kurono wants the soldier suit so the chick can wear it and leave the mothership with the people kurono is saving.

The other kurono almost died against 16 of them, this one is 8 suits and 2 normal cop aliens.

Cpt Hanada
December 23, 2010, 03:13 AM
Only 8? Piece of cake then :D

M.

Rice the dog
December 23, 2010, 03:53 AM
Kurono tossed the H gun to the side when he used the sword to slash Trejo alien. We didn't see Ryou when Kurono first took the female alien hostage so he probably gave Ryou the H gun and someone else the X gun. It would make sense to have the group on standby at a distance with the guns drawn while Kurono and alien approach the solder. Although I wouldn't trust an old bully with such a powerful gun.

The new crew members joining in is exciting. The first one is holding an H gun so he's experienced and a little too friendly when usually experienced gantzers are introduced as douchebags. His true agenda is to get into Reika's pants? LOL. The second seem all business but no weapons in hand.

Transfer more! We need more interesting people to infiltrate. My fingers crossed for someone with a gorilla suit.

102jayday
December 23, 2010, 04:51 AM
^
Ryou may not be able to lift it, the H gun is pretty heavy without a suit.

lolnameless
December 23, 2010, 06:47 AM
Kurono tossed the H gun to the side when he used the sword to slash Trejo alien. We didn't see Ryou when Kurono first took the female alien hostage so he probably gave Ryou the H gun and someone else the X gun. It would make sense to have the group on standby at a distance with the guns drawn while Kurono and alien approach the solder. Although I wouldn't trust an old bully with such a powerful gun.

The new crew members joining in is exciting. The first one is holding an H gun so he's experienced and a little too friendly when usually experienced gantzers are introduced as douchebags. His true agenda is to get into Reika's pants? LOL. The second seem all business but no weapons in hand.

Transfer more! We need more interesting people to infiltrate. My fingers crossed for someone with a gorilla suit.

the second one has no weapon but i can tell from his face that he's a very hardcore gantzer who enjoy killing:p

SuperShuter
December 23, 2010, 06:53 AM
I'm fine with these new members, all we need now is lots of action. Kurono's hostage taking is becoming more and more comic.

GAT-X252
December 23, 2010, 09:47 AM
^
Ryou may not be able to lift it, the H gun is pretty heavy without a suit.

Well, Ryo seems strong enough to me to lift the Z Gun...the problem would be who he may start shooting up with it.

Even with all the end of the world stuff he keeps trashing Kurono, i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up shooting Kurono because he is jelaous that little scrub is so incredible right now.

Ruhina
December 23, 2010, 12:10 PM
I don't think Kuruno has what it takes to hurt the biatch regardless if she betrayed him or not. However, I CAN see an image of nine discs flying towards them cutting her into small pieces. Either that, or a stray disc will get her when the soldiers fight against Kuruno.

Considering how pretty much all members of the team managed to take down 2+ soldiers alone, I'd say those 9 soldiers are still fodder for Kei.

Kenshi
December 23, 2010, 12:12 PM
I want Gantz transfer someome with the Super Suit! Gorilla (?) x)

M-Hario
December 23, 2010, 12:30 PM
English Scanlation by Mangatopia.

It's done. Special thanks to mote for his great translation.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas :amuse

Cya.

http://mangatopia.net/2010/12/30/en-gantz-0331/

Rice the dog
December 23, 2010, 01:07 PM
I think oku messed up in the panel where Hyouma and Reika shake hands unless she like to shake hands backward lol

Okay so Kurono is now holding an X gun when he was clearly holding a sword at first. The manga staff is slacking off before the holidays. What's next, Izumi shows up? :eyeroll

Can someone provide a link to the gantz manual? It's the data book, I never read it and want to confirm if the big gun is called H or Z from it.

cesarwgd
December 23, 2010, 02:20 PM
Yeah, RYo is idiot enough to try to killo Kurono...or maybe he'll wait until the very end when they're about to escape to try to kill Kurono.

I'm sure Nerdo and Anzu will transfer themselves to Tokyo to help Kei and the Tokyo team

Shion Izumi
December 23, 2010, 04:28 PM
Next Kurono and the team need to at LEAST ask the Gantzman for some revivals and more weapons. If he cant provide them than at least explain why.

The first guy kinda annoyed me when he was asking out Reika and ingnoring Kurono. Kinda reminds me of when Kurono was jealous of Katou in the beginning of the manga.

For some reason I just don't find Kei1's story arc interesting at all. I hope the next few chapters focus on the team and Cherry.

Ruhina
December 23, 2010, 04:36 PM
Next Kurono and the team need to at LEAST ask the Gantzman for some revivals and more weapons. If he cant provide them than at least explain why.

The first guy kinda annoyed me when he was asking out Reika and ingnoring Kurono. Kinda reminds me of when Kurono was jealous of Katou in the beginning of the manga.

For some reason I just don't find Kei1's story arc interesting at all. I hope the next few chapters focus on the team and Cherry.

That's because nobody here is interested in seeing another chapter where the only thing people say is "TAE-CHAAAAN" and "KEI-CHAAAAN". At least we care about the other members.

Not so sure if Anzu and Nerdo will teleport over to Tokyo. They might not know how, and if they do she'll bee-line straight for Kato, that sexy beast!

getiton
December 23, 2010, 05:04 PM
MAN It's gonna be awesome so awesome, the feeling I get.
hope the other city's gantzer like from Shibuya and hokkaido guys come!
It will be crazy, this is then the plan?!! no Izumi or reviving but go with the force available!? Amazing

gnut
December 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
i think this situation with reika and the new guy is going to be trouble.did you see the look on kei's face,he'll snap sooner than later.the short guy has that payback/revenge look on his face,he just goes and sits down to wait...badass style.a real soldier finally,this may be our new sniper guy...hopefully.i'm tired of this uncordination by all teams in all cities,hopefully we have a full fledge soldier.now the kid in the cage,it was only a matter of time.regardless of the food he's eating,they're laying/living in a cage with animals.fescise,urine and overgrown fleas...lol...getting sick was bound to happen.he's done unless the lil brat has a translation device....

subaru052
December 23, 2010, 06:18 PM
excellent chapter! the short guy seems funny.
looks like we will get to see tae kurono take on a group of giants; skills kurono got overwhelmed and he had reika helping him, i think tae kurono might have a fight on his hands.

Xenos3421
December 23, 2010, 06:51 PM
Hurmmm... Kurono-right is in for a pretty tuff fight. Hey if he can handle this many dudes it means he IS superior to Kurono-left. Maybe there is something to say about being desperate and focused that just makes him cooler.

I will say Kurono-left has the better deal tho.

102jayday
December 23, 2010, 06:54 PM
reika was about 60 metres away kurono2 she was saving people while kei fought the aliens so he was soloing them.
Kei just had the jealous face like oh gawd why do they always think katou first. Then again he couldn't just say im her boy friend but our group has to save as many people as we can. the guy would start disobeying and start setting kurono2 to die. This way on being quiet he knows reika is protected more and yeah. But other than that reika shit takeda seems cool/friendly.
Ryuuji lol he does what i do, in a house after all talking and stuff i sit on the floor. But i reckon Ryuuji won't be a sniper he is going to be like a combat comandeo guy sort of like a fusion of kaze and kei. His from hiroshima, we met a guy from his team in the italy mission that died.
I thought page 8 at first was host samurai because the tip of the hair hahaha.
I think Ryuuji will ask gantz for some weapons, his got none on him lol.

Asahina
December 23, 2010, 08:43 PM
Nishi is definitely going to kill that first new guy.

Guy: At that age huh?
Nihi: What you say?
Guy: cute kid..Haha
Nishi: Hey! What the hell?!

It would have been more Nishi-ish if he said, "say that to my face again dumbass!"

shinotenshi
December 23, 2010, 09:54 PM
Ryuuji seems like the kind of quick and agile fighter that would go very well with the Gantz katana. When he teleported into the room, he didn't have any weapons on him, so I'm assuming he at least has the katana stored somewhere. Plus, the way he sat down at the end makes me think that he is going to meditate before the mission, which is something samurais would do before battles.

No fight in the series would be more epic than seeing him either sword fighting Host Samurai, or fighting along side him to take on countless giants.

Forever Rain
December 23, 2010, 10:16 PM
Can I ask you guys why do you think there would be a difference in skill level between the Kuronos? It just seems kinda odd thing to speculate on.

I hope some of these story events end soon and quickly because too many (Tae and this dumb boy, Tae Kurono, Cherry, Team Gantz) is making this manga chapters seem too short because we don't get enough pages to push these events along. I seriously don't need to see this boy waste pages by getting some alien disease and I'm aware Tae Kurono had to be separated from Kurono2 because it would of been too awkward for both Kurono's Reika and Tae to be together but dragging out his rescue is getting boring.

SK-Hao
December 23, 2010, 11:18 PM
Mmm tae's boobs pressed against the glass as she screams rage against the machine lyrics, bravo oku!

That second guy apparently has no weapons but I can tell he is dangerous; but hopefully in a good way.

Kurono 1 needs to kill that bitch for betraying him and only 9 giants should be no problem for him, but with thier technology more are sure to come.

102jayday
December 23, 2010, 11:43 PM
Nishi is definitely going to kill that first new guy.

Guy: At that age huh?
Nihi: What you say?
Guy: cute kid..Haha
Nishi: Hey! What the hell?!

It would have been more Nishi-ish if he said, "say that to my face again dumbass!"

Yeah since the team entered the room, nishi has been like "crap! what the hell! Fuck!" It's like his lost his coldness lol.

ilkay01
December 23, 2010, 11:44 PM
Damn that alien bitch is done for.Altough like the previous posts i aggree that it wont be kurono who kills her but the aliens themselves.Just think the police aliens reaction was waaay to calm which means he didnt want her to panic.And since he brought a large number of soldiers to the scene he most likely knows its a gantzer behind her head so he cant afford to hold back.Altough i aggre that just 10 soldiers cant kill him.My prediction is kei will do a pre emptive strike taking out half the aliens before they can attack.And the attacks the aliens make after this will end up killing that alien bitch.And the main reason i think kurono will kill all of the police because i seriously doubt regular aliens will kill him that would be just too lame.And i dont think he can run away with all those humans slowing him down.So the best option is he kills them all XD Altough i am sure kurono will slaughter them but i do see a chance that his suit will wear out.And i see another possible plot that IF the bitch survives she will be too scared to question kurono.So we might see the bitch getting bossed around with a depowered kurono XD

102jayday
December 24, 2010, 12:11 AM
Kurono will own them all at once and ryou will be watching around a corner like peeing himself and like "Thats kurono?? how can he do that??"

p1xel
December 24, 2010, 04:46 AM
Niceeee chapter.
I like that new guy, and his talk with Nishi:P
Probably Kurono will run away and the others will die... I don`t think that he has a chance to win.
I hope more guys will come, come on, everyone like Reika:DD

Ruhina
December 24, 2010, 04:56 AM
I think it's quite clear that the first guy isn't a "high-ranking" gantzer, but rather just a jerk. I'm going to laugh my ass off the day he inevitably bites the dust.

Btw doesn't the mole by his mouth make him look like a girl? Lol girly-boy!

GAT-X252
December 24, 2010, 08:13 AM
Dude, Nishi is the biggest jerk ever, this guy is nothing in comparison...i'm glad he made fun of him, i think he is the first guy who ever did something like it.

Shion Izumi
December 24, 2010, 11:22 AM
^ Well Nishi got mad at Izumi when Izumi said he didn't remember him. It just shows you Nishi's character.

Kurno 1 is safe which makes his story very boring. There is noway he is going to die by fodder aliens at this point.

KuronoKei
December 24, 2010, 02:39 PM
Niceeee chapter.
Probably Kurono will run away and the others will die... I don`t think that he has a chance to win.

Unlikely, Kurono has nowhere to run too. He'l likely fight to protect everyone or die trying.
I'm fully expecting Kurono to fight next chapter.

RDN567
December 24, 2010, 02:56 PM
^
I think so too. And I think he won't kill the b*tch.. she's just a civilian.

Can someone provide a link to the gantz manual? It's the data book, I never read it and want to confirm if the big gun is called H or Z from it. The Manual is old, the newest weapon in it is the sword.

Somebody speculated about the new guy could be Reikas brother .. and the gantz guy is Nishi's father.. Well, that would be totally lame.. like a soap opera.. i hope Oku will come up a good theory on that.

Kenshi
December 24, 2010, 03:50 PM
In that situation I think Kurono should use the invisibility... But I think he don't have that device on him...

PD: Sorry for bad english xD

shinotenshi
December 24, 2010, 05:45 PM
^
Somebody speculated about the new guy could be Reikas brother .. and the gantz guy is Nishi's father.. Well, that would be totally lame.. like a soap opera.. i hope Oku will come up a good theory on that.

I doubt both are true. If he was her brother, why only help her now when she could have used his help in the last missions. I genuinely think he's there to kill as many aliens as he can.

The Gantz operator couldn't be Nishi's father because he would have revived Nishi after he was killed in the second mission.

One thing I'm trying to figure out is exactly what Nishi was trying to get the operator to do for him before his team arrived.

Ruhina
December 24, 2010, 05:48 PM
Dude, Nishi is the biggest jerk ever, this guy is nothing in comparison...i'm glad he made fun of him, i think he is the first guy who ever did something like it.

Yes, but when Nishi dies, you can imagine the hole left by him. We love to hate him, thus when Nishi gets killed by a vanilla alien of the lowest degree (in typical Nishi-fashion) towards the end of the manga, I'll orgasm for a year.

As for the new guy being Reikas brother. I certainly hope not, seeing how disturbing it is when he clearly wants to "date" Reika.

With "date" I mean he wants to **** Reika.

subaru052
December 24, 2010, 07:19 PM
Takeda seems cool. i think he put nishi's character better than any of us could lol - 'at that age'. something that is bothering me, so we have two new gantzers that were transferred to tokyo. anyone else puzzled by the fact they can tell their gantz balls what they want done as well as kurono is telling tokyos now? so how can the rich guys have control over all gantzers but not over all gantz balls... hmmmm.

warbandit66
December 24, 2010, 07:21 PM
I don't think the guy was making fun of him. He was merely demonstrating how obnoxious and arrogant he is (not that I'm disliking the character). That blonde guy must be extremely short to be so small in comparison to Kei.

shinotenshi
December 24, 2010, 10:51 PM
something that is bothering me, so we have two new gantzers that were transferred to tokyo. anyone else puzzled by the fact they can tell their gantz balls what they want done as well as kurono is telling tokyos now? so how can the rich guys have control over all gantzers but not over all gantz balls... hmmmm.

Their Gantz operators must have returned to the ball too, or maybe the Tokyo ball sent out a menu or option for the other Gantz balls to display, and the Gantzers of the other districts could select their name on the menu to be teleported.

Since the Tokyo operator said that all the balls are connected, he may have had control over the balls that were without operators too.

Ruhina
December 25, 2010, 05:10 AM
I wonder if the operator can stop the transmit signals from the zaibatsu guys if they decide to recall them? Although recalling a horde of angry people against whom you now no longer has control over could be fun. Some Z-gun vs G-suit action perhaps?

Kenshi
December 25, 2010, 02:44 PM
I want at least 1 Gantzter with The Super Suit in the tokyo team T_T

Judau Ashta
December 25, 2010, 05:05 PM
I'm surprised the Osaka members hasn't showed up. Got wiped by the art aliens maybe?

Kenshi
December 25, 2010, 06:06 PM
I'm surprised the Osaka members hasn't showed up. Got wiped by the art aliens maybe?

You can see what happened to the Osaka tema in this thread.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66361

Cpt Hanada
December 26, 2010, 01:02 AM
But that only gives us a partial answer. Do we know if the Osaka team ex-members were swept by the new bosses? perhaps they were still in the black ball database so asking for option number 1 was a waste of points. (BTW I think that would be so Gantz that I approve 150%)

M.

KuronoKeiBadAss
December 27, 2010, 12:34 PM
So, my first post here...

Lets see.. there are 10 Giant Soldiers, you think they would kill that Giant Girl? It's not easy to just kill the little local creatures..

My prediction:

Kei1 has still the Bomb inside his head and he is still able to be teleported by the other Gantzers.

So, think of the Vampires, when they grabbed the Gantzers to get teleported as well. Maybe Kei will get teleported and is going to take everyone with him (except the Giants). But who will teleport him? The people who are in control of the Balls or the Tokyo team?

If its not the Tokyo Team: Kei will get teleported back with all the Humans and will be send back to the Alien Ship for the next Mission. Then he is going to rescue Tae.

Other prediction: Kei will blow doors down and kill all the Soldiers. I just see no way, that the original Kei will die. He is the hero and he has to save Tae.

Ruhina
December 27, 2010, 02:40 PM
I'm predicting that the two Keis will meet during a rescue mission, realise that they both thought about the same thing, then do a brotherly hug and hi-five.

Then they walk off and kill off blondie. Kill Bill style!

KuronoKeiBadAss
December 27, 2010, 03:14 PM
I'm predicting that the two Keis will meet during a rescue mission, realise that they both thought about the same thing, then do a brotherly hug and hi-five.

Then they walk off and kill off blondie. Kill Bill style!

I wanna see a Kei1 vs Kei2 fight in the end of Gantz. :D

teh100pointer
December 27, 2010, 03:33 PM
That bitch is a goner, finally. I like the 2nd newcomer, the manga needed some new characters. Somebody said that the 1st guy is just a jerk, i agree, i dont believe he is too strong.

Nishi lost his coolnes in the last few chapter and his drawings arent looking too well.:notrust

AL_Briton
December 28, 2010, 12:15 AM
i dont see 2nd kurono lasting, he will die along with reika, they are just pawns of the plot same with the vamps. As for the new gantzers they both look week, im hopping that the Tokyo team will join the ricardo martinez team, that would be interesting, they would sure put a fight in the invasion.
kurono#1 will probably kill all the guards and make miss 8 eyes her biatch! lol

Kagetora
December 28, 2010, 07:14 AM
So when is the new chapter coming out I just started reading a couple days ago but already got to chapter 330 and I dont know on what days does it come out.I know it comes out twice a month .

Tetralix
December 28, 2010, 07:50 AM
Pretty nice to see some Gantzers from other teams jumping into the story to help out. Seems there are good gantzers out there as well, compared to the Osaka-team of coarse since they are the only reference we have about other gantz teams. :)

These two Gantzers seem to have shown up out of free will and not forced by the Gantz balls. I get good vibes from the second dude that showed up, he is more down to the ground then the first one and does not seem to have a ulterior motive to join like a Reika obsession. :eyeroll

jojoSB
December 28, 2010, 08:03 AM
* *side note ----

here's a glimpse of Oku's work desk, maybe more, link:

http://akibahobby.net/2010/12/kotobukiya_syoseki_201012.html

in the middle of the page;

amazon link of the book at the buttom.

Maybe that's just the first page, or the only one,
the workstation is quite empty!

ilkay01
December 29, 2010, 04:01 AM
SPOILER
Well my prediction was off a little.Kurono didnt even break a sweat. XD

Mikihara
December 31, 2010, 09:12 AM
Interesting :D I'll love to see how Kurono fight this time. From a daytime lantern to a hero! W00t!

P/S: SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE HELL IS NISHI SO PISSED OFF WITH THE REBEL PLAN BACK IN THE GANTZ ROOM

RDN-567
January 07, 2011, 05:15 PM
^ he's mad on everybody, not only with the plan - as i see. they distubed their private date with the gantz man... :)

BigCamaro
January 21, 2011, 08:50 AM
^ he's mad on everybody, not only with the plan - as i see. they distubed their private date with the gantz man... :)

lol, nishi is probably up to his usual antics to be the only survivor. he doesnt like people much and would hope they all die so he can kill the enemy of the invaders while using them as cannon fodder.