PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail OC Thread.

Samui
December 11, 2010, 06:20 AM
I noticed that there isn't any creative thread such as this, so I decided to make one. You know the drill, you just need to make up an original Fairy Tail mage, according to the templet.

Name: ...
Personality: I don't need to explain, it also includes what he likes, dislikes, etc...
Guild: If you want to make up a new Guild, you should provide some info on it.
Background: I don't need to explain.
Fighting Style: The character's weapons and magic.

Name:
Guild:
Background:
Fighting Style:

Razh
December 14, 2010, 10:36 AM
Name:Chuck Norris
Personality:modest, calm, composed, religious
Guild:travels alone and fights crime
Background:N/A
Fighting Style:roundhouse kick, nuff said

Poneglyph420
December 14, 2010, 01:33 PM
Name: Spectre
Personality: A silent mystery, Aloof and Soft Spoken
Guild: Lamia Scale
Background: Unknown (Orphan raised by Guild as Dark Mage Assassin)
Fighting Style:[/QUOTE] Uses Shadow magic.. Imagine a Mage/ Ninja Hybrid.. With the ability to travel between shadows (like teleporting) and the ability to animate shadow...

ameya730
December 15, 2010, 03:02 AM
Name: Reckless Dweomer

Personality: Unpredictable

Guild: Baali Tail

Background:
An offspring of Irenicus and Melissan and raised in Candlekeep he soon turned out to be even more reckless than his father. At the age of 18 when he became an adult he decided to go on a adventure before joining a guild. On his travels he came across people like Jan the illusionist thief, Jaheira the druid with whom he had a brief fling, defeated people like Yaga Shura and Gromnir.
He finally decided that he was tired of travelling and decided to start working for the Baali Tail until this current day. Currently engaged to imoen who was his childhood flame from Candlekeep.

Fighting Style: Wild mage. can use every type of mage just does not know which magic will be used.

Razh
December 15, 2010, 04:34 PM
I like that. Also, lately I've been thinking more and more to start playing through the saga again since I never uninstalled Baldur's Gate.

As soon as I have a spare time, my fighter-mage is going to go at it once again. ;)

Guys try and stay on topic of the thread. ~Ghost