PDA

View Full Version : Predictions Enel Color of Observation is the highest level & the best of all!!

kanmati
December 14, 2010, 12:30 PM
what you guys think? Agree or not.

Ipoopshootingstars
December 14, 2010, 11:36 PM
Without his devil fruit, no. However when he combines it with his goro goro fruit's power, yes it is.

scav
December 15, 2010, 03:10 AM
i agree, i don't remember good ( its been a long time since i read skypea arc) but i think Enel know everything happen in the whole island. thats mean his COO is great.

kulugo
December 15, 2010, 09:27 AM
of all time? i dunno.. i've read somewhere that roger can hear everything.. not sure about it though..
current timeline? probably, unless oda introduces a new character...

zelllogan
December 15, 2010, 11:00 AM
I disagree completely. I believe that Ener used his own potential of COO to the MAX but his max is not the best in the world. I believe that COO even stronger than Ener is needed to discover Raftel. After all, Roger's power to "hear all things" is possibly COO. I believe that psychometry is possibly one form of COO.

kkck
December 15, 2010, 11:08 AM
Well, his DF ability certainly seemed to upgrade it to an utmost extreme. He could detect everything within sky island with incredible presicion, a feat which I doubt would be possible without that particular DF. I find this relevant because it is an indication of what a combination of haki with DF or perhaps other weapons could potentially do. Things could get quite interesting...

Razh
December 15, 2010, 11:51 AM
It beats anything we've seen so far, simply put.

Rayleigh may have said that Roger could hear the voice of all things, but until we find out more about that, Enel is the best. It's just vague.

Also, just the fact that Enel could hear entire Skypiea at once and still function shows how good he was with it. Talk about mind power.
Although it may have something to do with him being crazy as a bat.

kkck
December 15, 2010, 12:52 PM
I get the impression roger's ability would be contextually deeper (so to speak0 than enels. Enel uses a extreme application of the color of observation but even then it seems different from what roger did. Rayleigh implied roger was in some form able to understand ponegliphs through his power (not necessarily read them) so there is something else going on here.

St Michael
December 15, 2010, 12:53 PM
I believe that his COO was lambda (among haki users). So I wouldn't say that it's the highest level reachable. But his DF is a real boost.

Actually his COO really has nothing special, but his ability to hear things (gained from COO + his fruit) is really something unreachable for other characters. At least known ones.

Jorge D. Dragon
December 19, 2010, 11:45 AM
Surely his CoO was grade and boosted by his DF it was even greater. For now we can say that he has the strongest CoO, but we can also say that it can be trained in different ways, hence we can see something more interesting even from Luffy. Also I think that Roger's hearing of all things was a form of Haki.

frontaLobotomy
December 19, 2010, 03:12 PM
It's a toss up between Enel and Rayleigh, from what we've seen. They were both able to sense the presence of all creatures on an island, but with Enel his DF augmented his Haki. Rayleigh was able to discern the battle strength of other creatures compared to Luffy, which is something we didn't see Enel do, probably due to his God complex.

Haki is such a tough one to call, but I think i'll stick with the principle that those who awakened Haoshoku can push their Haki beyond those who have not.

lilsizzo
December 29, 2010, 09:50 PM
i think haki would be used like the feature to measure one's strength just like in dragon ball. :p Thats why enel saw luffy as a mere fry

MaiSiaoSiao
December 30, 2010, 12:17 AM
i think haki would be used like the feature to measure one's strength just like in dragon ball. :p Thats why enel saw luffy as a mere fry

He saw luffy as a small fry because he doesn't know that luffy is a rubber man and cant be hurt by his DF.His only way to defeat luffy was to use his CoO to the max and stab luffy with his trident.

modoki
January 13, 2011, 12:03 PM
from watching the entire fight, that was pretty much the early days of haki ( mantra). Clearly though his DF was strong, enel was a pretty weak guy in close combat taking a few punch before falling . If the gold ball never came into place, luffy would have finished the job easily on Deathpeia.

As far as haki goes, considering him being on deathpeia and the people of skypeia being so far apart, thats a pretty impressive range for sensing all activites. So i would say he is mastered that particular haki.

RezzieThaRapper
January 13, 2011, 12:06 PM
Well, I'm going to say it is one of the strongest, I think we don't have enough people who specialize in it in any other place aside from Skypiea and a couple of amazons...

I think that there is more to CoO than we give credit for. It is pretty Hax if you think about it, there may be a way for other CoO masters to cloud the Haki of others through it, but until another user is shown, I'll say he has the strongest out of all current known people