PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Fillers are Ending in Spring 2007

WinterLion
December 11, 2006, 12:00 AM
As the title suggests the fillers for Bleach are ending in Spring of 2007, but there's no firm date yet.

http://www.bleach.com.br/screens/endfi.jpg
Thanks to DeepEyes for bringing this to my attention. ^^

My translation:
Emergency News Starting 2007 Spring
New Series "Arrancar Arc" begins!!
After the "Bount Arc" is completed, the ever popoular "Arrancar Arc" now featured in Shounen Weekly Jump will start broadcasting! Grimmjow, Ulquiora, and even Hirako and Hiyori will appear!?

sabaku_no_ger
December 11, 2006, 02:46 AM
So that means that the Arrancar Arc won´t start until March, at list?? There´re still a few months to go then :S

Thanks 4 the info!

Dragonzair
December 11, 2006, 02:59 AM
That's partly great, and partly sad.

><

Guh. I love the fillers. I can't stand not seeing Nova anymore. >< AUGH. I wonder how they'll go about removing the mod souls from the storyline?

Thanks for the trans, Snowy! <3

On a sidenote, Luppiii <333

venicia777
December 11, 2006, 03:03 AM
Great info release. I love it.

Well, the bount arc is pretty good. If it wasnt that i read the manga i am sure i wouldnt have known that it was filler. Just like One Piece fillers. And way better than Naruto fillers.

So, does anyone know what comes in between? ie from now till that the arrancar arc begins. why i am saying this is because it looks like the bount arc will probably end by christmas time.

ttxdragon
December 11, 2006, 06:30 AM
yeah, from the looks of it the bounto arc ends earlier than spring 2007... wonder how they'll drag that to fit...
the two week break in christmas holidays for sure has something to do with it.

anyway, good for all manga fans that the fillers end, a bit sad for me as a bounto/modsoulsquad fan....
and i'm kinda tempted to believe that in bout half a year or such we will get another fillerarc... just judging from the speed bleach had for consuming mangachaps into anime episodes.

anyway,
thanks for the translation winty :)

cravenight
December 11, 2006, 12:54 PM
First off thanks for the translation, i would thought the next arc would start sooner with it looking like the bounto arc would end so, but maybe we will just see some ep. of ichigo just hanging out with his friend, having them do stupid stuff to him.

Galth
December 11, 2006, 02:14 PM
I just hope they take their time with the pre-Hueco Mundo part of this arc, because if this'll turn into another huge-ass arc like Soul Society, the anime will catch up before it's over... >.>

And yeah, i hope for another great fillerarc, hopefully we'll see a bit of Kon again :amuse

eni
December 11, 2006, 06:30 PM
Thank you, Winny :love

Oh, sounds great. So we have two new starts in spring. I'm looking forward to it!
Finally my fav bad guy in action :luv

ibra87
December 11, 2006, 06:33 PM
Thank you, Winny :love

Oh, sounds great. So we have two new starts in spring. I'm looking forward to it!
Finally my fav bad guy in action :luv
That's how I feel eni! :luv
I pity we have to wait something like 30-40 episodes before we can see Ichigo hurting anybody. But to be honest, I can't wait to see Rukia's shikai animated!!! That must be awesome. Not to mention Winterlion's ownage with his bankai.

mugen
December 11, 2006, 06:35 PM
i won't have internet to watch Bleach by then :crying

gigantor21
December 11, 2006, 07:07 PM
Hmm...Spring, huh? I'm suprised that they'll be able to spin the current arc out that long--that's at least 12 more episodes. I wonder what else is going to happen?

ttxdragon
December 11, 2006, 07:11 PM
That's how I feel eni! :luv
I pity we have to wait something like 30-40 episodes before we can see Ichigo hurting anybody. But to be honest, I can't wait to see Rukia's shikai animated!!! That must be awesome. Not to mention Winterlion's ownage with his bankai.

hmmm part of rukias shikai is actually in the op or ed of bleach ep106 already :) and it looks great :D
and yeah, i wanna see them doing a good and serious job on toshirou after his turn in the fillers(that was the worst animated filler ep, imo) it will be pure ownage[br]Posted on: December 12, 2006, 01:09:50 AM_________________________________________________

Hmm...Spring, huh? I'm suprised that they'll be able to spin the current arc out that long--that's at least 12 more episodes. I wonder what else is going to happen?

if they start it with naruto (rumor has it start mid february) then it's only about 5-7 episodes ^^

kiddo7
December 11, 2006, 09:10 PM
I kinda do beleive that they will start it together with naruto, I am not sure if I can back this up with examples but I kinda have the feel or maybe it's more of a vibe that there have been a lot of prallelisms between these two series, especially in the way they where broadcast.

karina
December 11, 2006, 09:48 PM
Anyone else think they're trying to compete against Naruto? Once Naruto gets back to the manga storyline, I can see the ratings start to go up.

Anyways, thanks for the news! Ive been waiting to hear this for a looooong time! :smile-big

venicia777
December 11, 2006, 10:01 PM
Anyone else think they're trying to compete against Naruto? Once Naruto gets back to the manga storyline, I can see the ratings start to go up.

well, hahhahahaha!!! i think whether we see it or not-- bleach inevitably competes with naruto on a high enough level.

it looks like bleach will be doing a special after the end of the bount arc. i should post that info here later.

kyubisharingan
December 12, 2006, 06:06 AM
^^ kinda figured it would be spring *cough*justlikenaruto*ahem*

Silhouette
December 12, 2006, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the update WL

There is so much I want to see animated: the fight when GrimJaw brought the arrancars to the city, Urahara fight, Isshin in action, and the vizards training Ichigo..full hallow Ichigo ftw

earthforge
December 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
According to the schedule, Arc 5 DOES start Dec. 27 2006 with episode 109.

gigantor21
December 13, 2006, 10:44 AM
According to the schedule, Arc 5 DOES start Dec. 27 2006 with episode 109.

Which schedule are you referring to?

Ava
December 13, 2006, 03:51 PM
Here's the episode list from ANN: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4240&page=25

2007-01-10
Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student
Daikou gyou saikai! Kyoufu no tenkousei 「代行業再開!恐怖の転校生」

Is seems to me like episode 110 (Jan.10) should be the first episode of a new arc...and it sounds like Hirako's arrival... That doesn't really fit the announcement,so I wonder what will happen.

ttxdragon
December 13, 2006, 03:55 PM
nice, ava ^^
but ANN isn't really the most reliable source for titles... although i don't know a good and really reliable source for bleach titles >.<

although it fits withing the estimates you can take from the current episodes...

gigantor21
December 13, 2006, 06:26 PM
ttxdragon - I'm not so sure. It's definitely not an episode in spring, and I'll bet that they could make filler out of that somehow. Plus, I'm not really too sure about ANN...

ttxdragon
December 13, 2006, 06:35 PM
ttxdragon - I'm not so sure. It's definitely not an episode in spring, and I'll bet that they could make filler out of that somehow. Plus, I'm not really too sure about ANN...

yeah, as i said, judging from the current position in the bounto arc it could fit, but not with the announcement.
and i don't know if the date estimate is complying with the 2 week brake that we will be having, so it may actually be around 1st february... though not spring it is more near narutos approximate return to the storyline....

Ava
December 14, 2006, 02:11 AM
If this title is fake, it wouldn't be the first time someone went through the trouble of making things up and posting them on ANN,since any member can add information.
Supposing it's not a fake title...It might just be a new filler arc,but it seems quite unlikely...I mean, why would they go through the trouble of creating a new character if they're going back to the original story in the Spring? They make up a new student and then dispose of him,only to bring another transfer student (Hirako) into the picture? It's quite silly,don't you think? Well,I still hope the new year will bring the long awaited arrancar arc.

kaze950
December 14, 2006, 07:40 PM
Hirako appears in chapter 183, and the Ulquiorra appears in 190. I'm guessing they you chapters 183-189 for like 4/5 episodes, and supposedly 'spring' for japanese animation starts in febuary. So, 110 airs January 4th, 111 January 10th, 112 January 17th, 113 January 24th, 114 January 31st, and 115 will officially start of the "arrancar" arc, I assume.

qwan3356
December 14, 2006, 07:46 PM
Thats whats up, i really want to see this arc in anime form, maybe they will explain more for the anime too, so i can't wait ofr this to begin, its going to be awesome.

bulten
December 15, 2006, 10:36 AM
I found another announcement. It would help alot if somebody could translate it.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page239bt1.jpg

ijoit3k
December 15, 2006, 10:47 AM
i can wait cause bleach filler is not bad at all..altought the original story is much fun..well, eventually the filler is gonna end next year..but i dunno when lol.

ttxdragon
December 15, 2006, 10:57 AM
I found another announcement. It would help alot if somebody could translate it.

i can't translate it, but it seems that the 10th January is now confirmed by this announcement...
i understand very little and the quality of the scan sadly isn't the best making it hard to read...
but it clearly states the 10th of January and something about ichigo and the other shinigamis....
and there being a pic of hirako seems to indicate we get to see him then, i guess.
we will need to say goodbye to the kaizokonpaku-dan soon ;___;

damn, why must they scan things that people would find important in such low quality ;____;

for the spring thingie:
maybe they count the vaizard introduction as a seperate arc and the arrancar arc starts after that >.<

eni
December 15, 2006, 01:58 PM
i can't translate it, but it seems that the 10th January is now confirmed by this announcement...

yes, it seems so :luv

Hopefully we interprete it correct.
Where are our Bleach translators? :yelling

gigantor21
December 15, 2006, 02:02 PM
damn, why must they scan things that people would find important in such low quality ;____;

Either they wanted to scan it quickly, they want to fuck with us, or both.

At any rate, I hope the canon stuff starts that early.

sharinganLS
December 16, 2006, 01:57 PM
109 "Ichigo and Rukia, Thoughts in the Revolving Sky"
"Ichigo to Rukia, kaiten suru omoi" (一護とルキア、廻天する想い) January 4, 2007

110 "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student"
"Daikō gyō saikai! Kyōfu no tenkōsei" (代行業再開!恐怖の転校生) January 10, 2007

Yeap this proves that the fillers will end in jan

Dragonzair
December 17, 2006, 04:08 AM
we will need to say goodbye to the kaizokonpaku-dan soon ;___;

T___________T

Damn it. T^T I just wished Kubo would introduce them to the manga. I want to see them again. :(

Interesting. I can't wait to hear Hirako's voice. :D

sharinganLS
December 17, 2006, 10:35 AM
T___________T

Damn it. T^T I just wished Kubo would introduce them to the manga. I want to see them again. :(

I bet they will be introduced again in the next filler arc :)

bulten
December 19, 2006, 06:00 PM

Apparently it says "Arrancar will rush in January 10th". We finally have a date!
The picture is from JUMP.

Predator
December 19, 2006, 06:04 PM
Apparently it says "Arrancar will rush in January 10th". We finally have a date!
The picture is from JUMP.

That's fast .... I guess that it was also predictable, seeing, how this arc is coming to an end.

ttxdragon
December 19, 2006, 06:05 PM
That's fast .... I guess that it was also predictable, seeing, how this arc is coming to an end.

yeah... spring 2007 was really a confusing statement >.<
10th january is not exactly spring xD

and it seems like even with naruto with 'spring' the week of the 10th jan is meant xD

Predator
December 19, 2006, 06:09 PM
yeah... spring 2007 was really a confusing statement >.<
10th january is not exactly spring xD

and it seems like even with naruto with 'spring' the week of the 10th jan is meant xD

Yeah .... the episode titles seem to show the same.

The only idea I have about this is that they probably were thinking in general Season-like terms. That way they have winter before and around Christmas, then Spring and the Summer during the summer holiday. :tem

ttxdragon
December 19, 2006, 06:12 PM
hmm, no i don't think so... i guess it's more like with fate stay night last year.
it started in january and was taken into the springanime-season too...

now that i think about it, it becomes pretty clear >.<

ibra87
December 19, 2006, 06:14 PM
Also since Naruto is also going to start part 2 at spring, it means Bleach will too. And since Naruto is going to start :offtopic on the 11th, it means Bleach is on the 10th. What the hell, means we'll still have to see Ichigo lose a couple of episodes (reads as many episodes), but since we'll still see Whichigo, I am all happy.

buhgmenot
December 20, 2006, 12:50 AM
they have additional information on http://www.bleach7.com/

bulten
December 21, 2006, 07:04 PM
I really can't wait for this day. I'm aching to hear some of the voices, I don't want to spoil anything for Anime only watchers.

venicia777
December 21, 2006, 08:16 PM
I really can't wait for this day. I'm aching to hear some of the voices, I don't want to spoil anything for Anime only watchers.

me too.
Did anyone watch the last episode involving Kariay vs Ichigo? Hollw ichigo appeared for a fleeting moment in the last filler arc against Kariya. What do you guys think of it--the last fight, how it ended, the bounts fate, where is koga, etc?

mugen
December 21, 2006, 08:18 PM
yes we can finally get to see Ichigo get his ass kicked again,
except this time it'll be animated :jbya

ddadain
December 21, 2006, 08:21 PM
Geh >_>

Spring is HARDLY January o_o

I mean, the weather won't change until about mid-February, and coldest part would be the thawing o_o[br]Posted on: December 21, 2006, 08:18:31 PM_________________________________________________Oh, but they still need to tie up some loose (correct usage of "loose") ends here...

Like, they need to kill off tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
and tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
so that tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
and toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
won't happen :D

venicia777
December 21, 2006, 08:56 PM
what in heavens name is tooooooot?

it looks like most of you havent watched the last filler episode yet. if you have what were impressions (at least check more questions in my post above :p)

Yuki88
December 21, 2006, 11:30 PM

hooray !! i can't wait to hear those vaizards voice XD

and i'm waiting for Ulquiorra's voice... it must be a very cool voice XD

kyubisharingan
December 22, 2006, 07:00 PM

YATTA!!!!!!!!!! man, this is awsome. i cant wait till next year. i wish there were titles like these for Naruto

conan
December 30, 2006, 04:16 PM
new titles resurface at animenewsnetwork, confirming the end of the filler arc.
2007-01-10
Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student
Daikou gyou saikai! Kyoufu no tenkousei 「代行業再開!恐怖の転校生」
2007-01-17
The Fathers' True Character
Oyaji tachi no shoutai 「親父達の正体」
2007-01-24
The Vizards and the Arrancars
Kamen no gunzei to yabu men 「仮面の軍勢と破面」
2007-01-31
The Arrancars Attack
ARANKARU shuurai 「アランカル襲来」

mugen
December 30, 2006, 04:23 PM
Conan
thanks for the info :jbya
now we can see Ichigo get his ass kicked anime style :jbya

eni
December 30, 2006, 07:08 PM
new titles resurface at animenewsnetwork, confirming the end of the filler arc.

The words animenewsnetwork and confirm in one sentence ... this usually means the exact opposite >.>

Sadly I don't know where to look for offical Bleach ep titles, so I can't neither confirm nor invalidate it. But I doubt it atm.

bulten
December 30, 2006, 07:17 PM
Those titles can actually be correct, at least 110 and 111.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3122/page178am5.th.jpg (http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page178am5.jpg)

It's pretty hard to see but it confirms we'll see Ishida's father in episode 111. Also, the titles are there, perhaps too small though.

eni
December 30, 2006, 08:17 PM
It's pretty hard to see but it confirms we'll see Ishida's father in episode 111. Also, the titles are there, perhaps too small though.

oooh :blink

Thank you. I have missed this one :spaz

conan
December 31, 2006, 11:42 AM
The words animenewsnetwork and confirm in one sentence ... this usually means the exact opposite >.>

Sadly I don't know where to look for offical Bleach ep titles, so I can't neither confirm nor invalidate it. But I doubt it atm.

your probably right but the future titles provided there for naruto and bleach have been more than 90% correct through out this year so I'll give them some credit, anyway they dont confirm anything, I think its members who contribute to this on the website, and since there is more info about this surfacing already I think its all true.

but thanks for the note eni

gigantor21
December 31, 2006, 02:46 PM
Well, I'm sure that the canon stuff will start in January, based on all the evidence we've seen. But the titles are usually suspect for me unless the episode has come out already, so I'll just wait and see what happens.

bulten
January 01, 2007, 09:00 AM
Anime Hen picture from the JUMP FESTA.

http://www.bleach.com.br/noticiasmedia/arrancararc.jpg

bax
January 01, 2007, 11:02 AM
Nice pic bulten ^^ Thanx for sharing it here ^^

But yeah.. I don't think the hype of the end of Bleach fillers are as great as Naruto's. Just because Bleach fillers are great. Anyway, I'm itching to see Hirako and the Arrancars as well ^^ And Ulqy in that pic, certainly boost my expectations ^^

My wish : They will annimate the Arrancars very well.

destinator
January 01, 2007, 11:19 AM
The jump festa pic is hot. Now I cant wait anymore for the non filler episodes o.o

hayoula
January 01, 2007, 11:32 AM
I certainly hope that this is true, well I can't stand another filler story starting, even if it is going to be great it is going to last for at list six months and I can't wait that long to see Hiraku.

gigantor21
January 01, 2007, 10:50 PM
That is one sweet picture, there, bulten. Thanks for the upload.

I certainly hope that this is true, well I can't stand another filler story starting, even if it is going to be great it is going to last for at list six months and I can't wait that long to see Hiraku.

Oh, you'll GET your Vaizard fix before my birthday (the 12th of next month). Don't worry.

Koen
January 02, 2007, 10:30 AM
Okay it is confirmed that we will all watch bleach next week, and we can all discus about the anime :D

Dragonzair
January 02, 2007, 11:42 AM
HOOMG> That is one smexy poster. The pic makes it seem like the animation for the upcoming episodes are gonna look awesome.

Man. I still have to update myself in the fillers. I want to be there to say goodbye to the Bounts and *sob* mod souls. T^T

On a sidenote, I cannot wait to see Luppi. Oh, and Isshin. XD

bulten
January 04, 2007, 07:31 AM
Screen caps from episode 109

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5167/untitledun8.png
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3530/hirakoxi5.png

Koen
January 04, 2007, 07:34 AM
Cool, nice, I can not wait till next week: luckily it is only a 6-7 days... instead of the 1 month + for naruto

eni
January 04, 2007, 07:47 AM
:blink ... Gooooood Byyyyye Fiiiilers - Heeeelllloooo Ulquiorra-Baby!! :pmg

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 10:46 AM

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5167/untitledun8.png
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3530/hirakoxi5.png

Thank you so much, bulten. Where'd you find those?

bulten
January 04, 2007, 11:21 AM
I don't exactly know where to post so, here's the HQ RAW:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6yzyqk

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 11:46 AM
I don't exactly know where to post so, here's the HQ RAW:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6yzyqk

Thanks. You should post it in the Release thread, though.

bulten
January 04, 2007, 04:15 PM
Okay, a mod will have to move it. Now I know, though.

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 04:33 PM
Okay, a mod will have to move it. Now I know, though.

And that's all that matters.

Did anyone see the RAW for 109 yet? Shinji's in it! And the preview only has Vaizard arc stuff in it! It's friggin awesome!

destinator
January 05, 2007, 02:59 AM
Argh I am too late...but yeah they'll end <3 cool screen caps =)

Jammer
January 05, 2007, 04:26 AM
yup I found other screencaps here :
http://www.bleach.com.br/secoes/galerias/thumbnails.php?album=219

but has anyone watched the actual episode - Are those screens from the next ep. preview or are they from this one?

bulten
January 05, 2007, 04:32 AM
Those screen caps are from the preview of next weeks episode.

Jammer
January 05, 2007, 04:38 AM
10x
so this one is still a filler, ok :)

venicia777
January 05, 2007, 05:09 AM
10x
so this one is still a filler, ok :)

most of it was filler --but whether filler or not- just watch it. it is a good episode of reflection.

On of course the last few seconds shows shinji make his triumphant entry-- Oriaaaaaaaaa :ossu

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 09:16 AM
The preiview was what really got to me. It's been a whole year since I've seen canon stuff in a preview for Bleach, and it was quite refreshing.

conan
January 05, 2007, 09:41 AM
The preiview was what really got to me. It's been a whole year since I've seen canon stuff in a preview for Bleach, and it was quite refreshing.

yeah man.
but I wonder if this episode is considered a filler, you see lately some parts of that episode came ou in a chapter 0 or before chapter 1 events, you can find it translated by winter lion at her translations section, so most of it was actually a reflection of that chapter'
I'll look for it and come back with the link.
[br]Posted on: January 05, 2007, 09:35:13 AM_________________________________________________found it , here is the link, it has all the details.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11579.0

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 10:02 AM
yeah man.
but I wonder if this episode is considered a filler, you see lately some parts of that episode came ou in a chapter 0 or before chapter 1 events, you can find it translated by winter lion at her translations section, so most of it was actually a reflection of that chapter'
I'll look for it and come back with the link.
[br]Posted on: January 05, 2007, 09:35:13 AM_________________________________________________found it , here is the link, it has all the details.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11579.0

There's nothing wrong with having less filler stuff in an episode, now is there?

conan
January 05, 2007, 10:20 AM
There's nothing wrong with having less filler stuff in an episode, now is there?

yep, but it all comes under what you define as filler, people might define this episode as filler, thats only becuase they were anticipating the arrancar saga, but its all good, we got to hiraku jumping around :), that guy is so sneaky, any way its all here, no more messing around, and the manga is close to getting somwhere after a few individual battles finishing.

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 01:15 PM
I can't believe that we might get to see Isshin and Ryuuken with their powers back before the month is out--it's awesome.

conan
January 05, 2007, 02:48 PM
I can't believe that we might get to see Isshin and Ryuuken with their powers back before the month is out--it's awesome.

are you joking, the whole arc rocks, there is so many special moments , I could mention them but I'd be spoiling, but you know what I mean, through battles and drama and comedy, its one hell of a ride.
and being animated makes it even better. :noworry

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 03:04 PM
are you joking, the whole arc rocks, there is so many special moments , I could mention them but I'd be spoiling, but you know what I mean, through battles and drama and comedy, its one hell of a ride.
and being animated makes it even better. :noworry

Definitely. There are so many parts that I can't wait to be animated, I don't know where to start.

It's like seeing the show animated for the first time all over again.

ttxdragon
January 10, 2007, 07:32 PM
as the fillers ended with ep 109 and the canon-storyline started now with ep110 i will close this thread :)

please discuss ep110 and with it the beginning of the canon-storyline in this thread:
Bleach ep110 is out - The end of the Fillers!