PDA

View Full Version : Theory Franky Made from Sea Stone and Luffy's Last Fight

MihawkAce
December 29, 2010, 09:18 PM
I was thinking and this just came out of my head i havent read anything in the manga supporting my thoery or anything but does anyone think that since franky Remade himself in Vegapunks Lab He could of remade himself or someparts of himself out of sea stone making him be able to fight againts DF users and since there are 4 DF SH maybe he even found a way to sort of Turn it on and of.

And as for Luffys last fight i was wondering if At the end of one piece (Wich i hope doesnt happen for another 50 years xD ) luffy fights againts a Black Beard with 5-10 DF abilities. and the rest of the SH with the rest of Black Beards Crew.

Let me Know what you think. And if this doesnt go here cud a MOD please move it to its right place.

MaiSiaoSiao
December 30, 2010, 07:24 AM
We having 2 Df powers is piratically impossible already.But as marco said,Teach body is different from the rest so maybe he can.But i dont think that Teach will get any more DF powers as it will be far fetched...Its like Luffy VS Teach/WhiteBeard and the other DF powers..

Bigfoot187
December 30, 2010, 07:38 AM
I agree i think 2 is even teach his maximum.
And don't think Franky made some parts out of seaprism, maybe seaprism bullets?

DaoneLuffy
December 30, 2010, 09:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing myself, with those big ass hands of Franky that at least the hand or knuckles were made of sea stone prism. That way he can get around learning that form of haki.
And as for BB he should have stop getting members and devil fruits by now and work with what he have, those 2 powers.

Mad Wanze
December 30, 2010, 12:41 PM
If I remember correctly, only the Marines til now have used Kairouseki. Maybe they have the only mine with it. I think it is one of their aces in the sleeve, and pirates don't have access to it

tothx
December 30, 2010, 01:51 PM
I dont think so, not yet. Maybe if they ever find a seastone mine :p "Oooh, dark hole. Lets explore it!!!"

Samui
December 31, 2010, 09:58 AM
Remember that all Vegapunk had are blueprints and older invantions, nothing on his current caliber.

NoLimit89
January 01, 2011, 09:48 AM
We having 2 Df powers is piratically impossible already.But as marco said,Teach body is different from the rest so maybe he can.But i dont think that Teach will get any more DF powers as it will be far fetched...Its like Luffy VS Teach/WhiteBeard and the other DF powers..

Look at Teach's pirate flag! I've said this a long time ago - he's going to get THREE DF powers.

And I'm going to bet it's a mythical zoan.

chess4
March 17, 2011, 02:27 PM
i hope frankie did put a bit of seasone into different parts of his body so that he is able to attack logia users.

hyper_megaman
March 18, 2011, 08:19 AM
Look at Teach's pirate flag! I've said this a long time ago - he's going to get THREE DF powers.

And I'm going to bet it's a mythical zoan.

he has darkness now for aoe power stripping and suction

he has quake for aoe damage and ranged bursts

i think the last one would be health ensuring

there's no point in taking another logia if he's already darkness, he'd only be able to turn into one element at a time, so he can't be intangible while trying to hold an entire field of people powerless

maybe some high defence fruit? or some regeneration fruit?

regardless of power stripping though, his powers can be shut down with coc haki

Uriel
March 18, 2011, 11:44 PM

there's no point in taking another logia if he's already darkness, he'd only be able to turn into one element at a time, so he can't be intangible while trying to hold an entire field of people powerless

A Zoan type. Cerberus theory that there is around here and there is not quite bad at all.

I wonder if the personalities have to do with that or it's only matter of the body alone.

shinjiru777
March 21, 2011, 12:21 PM

yeaaah...because he is FAT duh... -,-

If you are fat you can have 2 df powers ....NICE!

Schabrak
March 22, 2011, 04:36 AM
shinjiru777
Seriously? Seems like you haven't followed the manga thoroughly enough. It was mentioned within the manga, that he got some abnormality and that could have enabled him to get two powers or it could have something to do with his DF, we don't know. Why else would Oda have let Marco said those words?

Vadz
March 22, 2011, 05:03 AM
Schabrak
I followed the manga throughly, entirely, repeatedly... but I still cant find any reason to say that shinjiru is wrong... lol :)

Schabrak
March 22, 2011, 05:35 AM
Being fat doesnt make him abnormal, nor the way around. If he was able to get two DF abilities through his body it would be because of the fact that he's abnormal and not fat. We don't even know if it's all fat and not muscles like on sumo wrestlers or those iron man with muscles overlaping over the six packs weighting massive hefts/balls/tires, that let them appear fat.

kkck
March 23, 2011, 03:29 AM
A Zoan type. Cerberus theory that there is around here and there is not quite bad at all.

I wonder if the personalities have to do with that or it's only matter of the body alone.

I am all for teach getting a zoan but it really has to be more than just a cerberus thing IMO. That fruit is good but a cerberus fruit would not ultimately live up to what we should expect given the quality of his two other fruits. Teach has the gura gura no mi, which as stated by oda is the most powerful paramecia and the yami yami no mi which is the power of darkness, gravity, a logia special among logia. If teach gets a zoan it has to be a very special one so as to complete the hax of ultimate powers and ultimate body. It would definitely have to be a mythological zoan but it really is hard to imagine a potential equivalent to the quake and darkness fruit.

Lunatic Scream
March 23, 2011, 02:40 PM
Teach'll probably kill Marco in some epic storyline twist and take the Phoenix Fruit.

LeKuaSimi
March 27, 2011, 06:25 AM

Even if he could turn into 2 elements at the same time, the darkness fruit would hold his other element, say fire, together, so he will still be tangible.

You also can't hit "darkness", but because he is being pulled by his DF fruit, you can hit him.

jorped
March 27, 2011, 07:11 AM
Teach'll probably kill Marco in some epic storyline twist and take the Phoenix Fruit.

what would he win with it ? i know that Marco with his df manage to regenerate and his able to fly , but Teach with his logia fruit can also protect himself from attacks , so i am not seeing much that he could win with having Marco logia fruit.