PDA

View Full Version : Special Naruto x Uniqlo Special Ova (Manga Spoilers)

sarutobi_sensei
January 08, 2011, 11:10 PM
Oh my god! It is fucking AWESOME!

It seems to contain major spoilers for what's coming ahead, but it's just epicly done!

It's a small clip starting with Sakura shocked and crying, Naruto on the ground, injured, blood dripping from his mouth, Kakashi appears. Then a recollection of Naruto and Sasuke battles. Then Naruto vs Sasuke, Naruto enters Sage Mode mid battle.

It appears that it is in the ruins of the war or somewhere near Konoha since there are buildings and lots of water. Then it shows Tobi with Rinnegan eye and new mask and the fan like he is in the manga right now, with Kabuto, going away from the place. Naruto then laughs to Sakura, now uninjured (probably healed by Sakura) and she cries more and lowers her head to give him a hug or something, Kakashi is still shocked. Then we see Sasuke getting up, blood dripping from his eyes, him smilling and then his Sharingan, Itachi's MS and Sasuke's MS is shown and then everything is red.

We also hear the sound of a baby crying and a heartbeat.

It's pretty damn amazing. Does anyone else have more info on this?
[hr]
I've been searching a little and it seems that this OVA is a special promotion for the brand of shirts, directly designed by Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot.

I don't know if what is in the OVA will actually happen, but I must say that I liked what I saw in it. I don't mind @ all if that happens.

Ryoku
January 08, 2011, 11:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0hWsx7Snc

Astray
January 09, 2011, 03:13 AM
Seems unlikely. Both Naruto and Sasuke have obtained new powers (Sasuke's we're not even aware of) that were not displayed in the fight so I'd be very surprised if that's how it went.

Janie_P
January 09, 2011, 05:57 AM
animation-wise it looks really good and I like the vid, but I agree, it's not very likely to happen. Why would they make an OVA with a fight that's not even happened in the manga? Doesn't make much sense to me... sad, but true.

Gats
January 09, 2011, 06:27 AM
Is it really an OVA ? Seems like just a promotion.

xAznSinnage
January 09, 2011, 06:32 AM
Not sure if manga spoilers can be discussed here. So I'll refrain from posting what I was about to post concerning this OVA.

jorped
January 09, 2011, 09:29 AM
i think this doesnt give to us any new info or anything that suprise us , so nothing special about this ova. maybe what we see here is going to be more and less the little "fight" that happens after Sasuke defeats Danzou and when Sakura goes after Sasuke to kill him but doesnt make any sense showing Madara already with the rinnegan and Kabutomaru.

AlexGK
January 10, 2011, 07:20 PM
TAKA just released a sub of it:
http://www.takafansubs.com/
Nice song :)

Kozar927
January 10, 2011, 09:33 PM
TAKA just released a sub of it:
http://www.takafansubs.com/
Nice song :)

I would like to also point out in addition to being subbed. It is also the highest quality version available online atm.

To clear up some confusion THIS IS NOT SPOILERS OF THE MANGAS FUTURE. This isnt even an OVA it is a promotional video made by a shirt selling company to promote their merchandise. Kishi has nothing to do with it at all.

Drago
January 10, 2011, 09:49 PM
Naruto Shippuuden OVA [Subbed] Download Links + Online Stream-->http://www.animefans.tv/downloads/stream/8168.html

Direct link of Online Stream-->http://veevr.com/videos/7WH515y6F

Download link -->http://www.fileserve.com/file/uQKRgaJ/[UAC] Naruto x Uniqlo Special OVA [DVD][h264 AC3][ENG SPA Subs][EF535EC8]_www.animefans.tv.mkv

redred
January 10, 2011, 11:09 PM
seemed like a badass imagining of the sasuke vs naruto fight thats sure to come.
the ending imo made the whole video worth watching xD

Tormentor286
January 11, 2011, 12:15 AM
I would like to also point out in addition to being subbed. It is also the highest quality version available online atm.

To clear up some confusion THIS IS NOT SPOILERS OF THE MANGAS FUTURE. This isnt even an OVA it is a promotional video made by a shirt selling company to promote their merchandise. Kishi has nothing to do with it at all.

But the ending itself are spoilers to anime only viewers, hence Madara with his new mask etc, and the current Kabuto.

saulx6
January 11, 2011, 01:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqcNS_jA0vA

AlexGK
January 12, 2011, 03:19 AM
Anyone know that song's name?

matsemann08
January 12, 2011, 05:03 AM
Anyone know that song's name?

Mayonaka No Midnight Orchestra by Aqua Timez (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6c1juXxt08) AKA the current ending theme for Shippuden

AlexGK
January 12, 2011, 08:26 AM
Mayonaka No Midnight Orchestra by Aqua Timez (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6c1juXxt08) AKA the current ending theme for Shippuden

LoL, me, nOOb :D Totally forgot the new ED :D

lordHokage
January 12, 2011, 08:06 PM
animation-wise it looks really good and I like the vid, but I agree, it's not very likely to happen. Why would they make an OVA with a fight that's not even happened in the manga? Doesn't make much sense to me... sad, but true.

It all 100% fanfiction. Naruto fighting Sasuke only in Sage Mode not Rikudou Mode and Kyuubi Mode? :notrust

DarkPrinceRevan
January 13, 2011, 08:59 AM
still it presents naruto with a weapon and believable fighting style that fits him perfectly, even though for awhile people have been saying naruto should use asuma's trench knives some people couldnt really picture how naruto would use these in fight against sasuke and actually match him since sasuke's been using a sword since the beginning of part 2.

ForMotherRussia
January 13, 2011, 10:47 AM
man, i wish naruto would use Asuma's weapons for real. Looks so damn good on him.

AlexGK
January 13, 2011, 03:43 PM
Well, since they are bot wind element users, its quite logical that Naruto would fight using Asuma's weapons.

Janie_P
January 13, 2011, 06:03 PM
This video is confusing me... what exactly is it now?! Trailer? Commercial?! Fanmade?! Somebody, give me the answer!
Because I really do like it. I mean, yeah, it's 100% not-real, and I agree, the ending is the best about it, but what is it? Anybody know who animated it?

Kozar927
January 13, 2011, 06:06 PM
This video is confusing me... what exactly is it now?! Trailer? Commercial?! Fanmade?! Somebody, give me the answer!
Because I really do like it. I mean, yeah, it's 100% not-real, and I agree, the ending is the best about it, but what is it? Anybody know who animated it?

The answer has been stated muliple times not only in this thread but in the whats coming up next thread just search a little bit...

Here Ill help you out

Janie_P
January 13, 2011, 06:23 PM
Ah, yeah... sorry. Sometimes I'm a lazy-bum!
Thanks for telling me, I'm finally not confused anymore! xD
T-shirt commercial...?
lol
I still like it. Just... can't take it seriously anymore now. I always imagine Sasuke saying "Wear my shirt while slaughtering, fits perfectly."

AlexGK
January 13, 2011, 08:16 PM
Still, its not fanmade, its Pierrot.

UCHIHA JOHN
January 14, 2011, 12:42 PM
Good stuff

NAM61
January 14, 2011, 05:19 PM
i liked it naruto using asuma weapons was cool

Kusachu
January 15, 2011, 03:53 PM
About Naruto's knives, well, what do you expect them to use to parry Sasuke's sword? His blade cannot be parried by normal means, so obviously if Naruto is to fight against it he needs to be pushing chakra through something or it will be sliced like butter, right?

Anyways, a beautiful video, and what was up with the baby crying at the end?? Is that just hinting to the events that have already taken place, i.e. Naruto's birth (and all the allusions to some significance between Baby Naruto and Baby Sasuke)? Or is it something totally off the wall?

I sort of wish they wouldn't tease us with stuff like this, because it's probably going to be YEARS before we see Naruto and Sasuke clash in the anime. Jerks. <___<

xAznSinnage
January 15, 2011, 04:12 PM
hinting to the events that have already taken place, i.e. Naruto's birth (and all the allusions to some significance between Baby Naruto and Baby Sasuke)?

↑Pretty much that. And this: heartbeat sound on eye activation = 99% sure genjutsu - crying = kyuubi attack 16y ago.

Merge those two together, and there you have it. Well, what the peeps at Pierrot were thinking anyway. Dunno about Kishi. Why would they make up bull**** so far stretched like this? Definitely a promo of some sort.

Cause, c'mon, why else? :rofl

Kusachu
January 15, 2011, 04:18 PM
↑Pretty much that. And this: heartbeat sound on eye activation = 99% sure genjutsu - crying = kyuubi attack 16y ago.

Merge those two together, and there you have it. Well, what the peeps at Pierrot were thinking anyway. Dunno about Kishi. Why would they make up bull**** so far stretched like this? Definitely a promo of some sort.

Cause, c'mon, why else? :rofl

I don't trust anything having to do with Naruto nowadays. Too much total asspulling goes on. :notrust :D

This is obviously just a ploy to keep people interested since the popularity appears to dropped off massively lately.

xAznSinnage
January 15, 2011, 04:22 PM
Well you're right about that. I'm afraid they shot a bullet into their own ratings these last couple of months. I'm not even going to get into details if you know what I mean.

Suzaku
January 15, 2011, 05:05 PM
The answer has been stated muliple times not only in this thread but in the whats coming up next thread just search a little bit...

Here Ill help you out

Not entirely true.

It's a promotional DVD that was given away with purchase of UNIQLO's new Naruto t-shirts, two of which were designed personally by Kishimoto. It was animated by Studio Pierrot, the company that produces the Naruto anime, which was responsible for desining the other 9 shirts in the clothing line.

It's classified as an OVA because it's an original video animation (direct-to-video).

Alterno
January 16, 2011, 05:26 AM
Let's suppose this is indeed a video promotional to show also what's coming soon, just let's suppose. We can see some possible conclusion and events happening:

Naruto vs Sasuke's fight will be so strong that it will reshape the envoirment, just like Hashirama vs Madara There will be a possible time skip after their fight, even if this happen maybe the war is not even over yet. At some point Naruto will obtain Asuma's Kunai... maybe given by Shikamaru or by Edo tenseid Asuma. Naruto will use his clones to enter into sennin mode or will master a way to enter into that mode during battle. Sasuke will obtaine new powers from this fight or will become evil for good Madara and Kabuto still together after their fight... again a sign of that this fight might happen during the war and not at the end of it.

Sollum
January 16, 2011, 07:19 AM
I think baby cry hinted us that Sasukes new EMS will be so powerful that it will be able to impregnate all the Sasukes fan girls (and maybe fan boys) that look straight into it.

On a more serious note...

Fanfic or not, it gave me the impression that Mads and Kabuto will stick together for a long time... and basically will live FOREVER and TOGETHER.

And it's kinda strange that MS was compared to sage mode. I always thought that Naruto was one step behind Sasuke, and i'd say MS = Bijuu mode.

Edit:
Kabuto: Geee Mads, what you wanna do this decade?
Madara: The same thing we do every decade Kabuto - try to take over the world!

xAznSinnage
January 16, 2011, 07:30 AM
Maybe Holy Mode is too much so they just used SM to make it look fair. Sasuke waited till the end with his new eye, so maybe after that (which isn't shown in this trailer promo thingy) Naruto would use his trump card too, but that's too much gay spoilers for Animu fans.

Rowel
January 16, 2011, 07:40 AM
TV-Japan's version of the OVA (best image quality and smallest file size):
[TV-Japan]_NARUTO_Shippuuden_-_Naruto_X_Uniqlo_OVA_[DVD_848x480_x264_AC3_2ch_384Kbps].mp4 (http://hotfile.com/dl/96839554/ef49e5b/TV-Japan_NARUTO_Shippuuden_-_Naruto_X_Uniqlo_OVA_DVD_848x480_x264_AC3_2ch_384Kbps.mp4.html)

AlexGK
January 17, 2011, 09:07 AM
Well you're right about that. I'm afraid they shot a bullet into their own ratings these last couple of months. I'm not even going to get into details if you know what I mean.

Ehm, what? You know that the fillers had more audience than the cannon episodes during the Pain arc? I dont get it myself, but its true...

matsemann08
January 17, 2011, 09:12 AM
Courtesy of DarkAp89

Japanese people likes to watch Naruto Shippuuden fillers and not canon episodes...

Stats from Oricon:
Episode 180 - Inari's Courage Put to the Test is in the top 10 anime of the period October 4 - October 10 with 4,3% of share.
Episode 183 - Naruto: Outbreak is one of the most viewed episodes of Naruto Shippuuden with 6,2% share (approx. the same audience as Pokémon).

During the Pain Arc:
- Episode 152-153 (a special) is not ranked (low audience)
- Episode 154-155-156-157-158-159-160-161-162 on air in April/May are out of the top 10

The only one episodes of the Pain Arc that got ranked is episode 163 where Naruto start the battle - share 5.7%

So... the reason why Studio Pierrot works on filler is this: audience in Japan like them.

The_Drunk
January 17, 2011, 10:50 AM
Courtesy of DarkAp89

Japanese people likes to watch Naruto Shippuuden fillers and not canon episodes...

Stats from Oricon:
Episode 180 - Inari's Courage Put to the Test is in the top 10 anime of the period October 4 - October 10 with 4,3% of share.
Episode 183 - Naruto: Outbreak is one of the most viewed episodes of Naruto Shippuuden with 6,2% share (approx. the same audience as Pokémon).

During the Pain Arc:
- Episode 152-153 (a special) is not ranked (low audience)
- Episode 154-155-156-157-158-159-160-161-162 on air in April/May are out of the top 10

The only one episodes of the Pain Arc that got ranked is episode 163 where Naruto start the battle - share 5.7%

So... the reason why Studio Pierrot works on filler is this: audience in Japan like them.

I'd rather watch filler episodes also..... I mean let me put it to you in this scenario....

you've read the whole manga from begining to end multiple times and you know everything there is in the Naruto Universe. Then the producers finally decide to animate the whole thing so you start watching them... You do this because you want to see the whole thing unfold with actual character voices, sound effects, and most importantly the animation. The problem is you've read the whole manga so many times that the animated version is almost like reading the manga again.

But what if they offered you the chance to see more Naruto that you haven't read in the manga. People would rather see something new (even if it sucks)... because the more Naruto the better right. So ya.. the fillers should have a bigger audience than what you've read in the manga.

xAznSinnage
January 23, 2011, 09:32 AM
Ehm, what? You know that the fillers had more audience than the cannon episodes during the Pain arc? I dont get it myself, but its true...

Nonono, I meant the audience that matters. Us, western citizens. Japs don't know what the **** they're supposed to watch, nor do they understand how much of a fail the episode-long flashbacks are right before the epic canon arcs. We know what's good for us. I stopped caring about them since a long time ago.

AlexGK
January 24, 2011, 03:14 AM
Nonono, I meant the audience that matters. Us, western citizens. Japs don't know what the **** they're supposed to watch, nor do they understand how much of a fail the episode-long flashbacks are right before the epic canon arcs. We know what's good for us. I stopped caring about them since a long time ago.

Yet the anime producers could care less for what WE think or want :D The japanese audience is all they care about, shame on them...

DarkAp89
January 24, 2011, 07:18 AM
Sorry if I'm going OT, but if you want more stats about it...

Shikamaru best fight (ep 85): 4.1%
Guren filler fight (ep 105): 7.2% (record since ep. 4 and 40/41 with 7.2% aswell)
Kakashi Gaiden (sp. 119/120): 4.7%
Start of the new canon arc (ep 122): 3.3% (negative record in the history)
Jiraiya Die (ep 133): 5.1%
Itachi Die (ep 138): 4.4%
Sasuke vs Killer Bee (ep 143): 4.8%
Rokubi starts the final filler fight (ep 150): 5.8% (new record)
The new season start - Naruto cry (ep 152/153): 3.7%
Pain destroy Konoha (ep 162): 4.6%
Naruto fight Pain (ep 167): 5.6%
Yondaime reveals is the father of Naruto (ep 168): 4.8%
Naruto returns to the village (ep 175): 6.1% (new record)
Naruto comedy filler for the lulz (ep 183): 6.2% (higher to the Naruto best moment)

and if we go to see the average of the arcs these are the results:

Gaara Arc (1-32): 5.8%
Sai Arc (33-53): 6.0%
Sora Arc (54-71): 5.4%
H&K Arc (72-88): 5.3%
Sanbi Arc (89-112): 4.8%
Sasuke and Jiraiya Arc (113-143): 4.7%
Rokubi Arc (144-151): 4.8%
Pain Arc (152-175): 4.0%
The Past of Konoha Arc (176-196): 4.4% (without ep. 196)

So you can see how Japan dislike canon and like originals aka filler. The best reason for it is that the audience of Naruto like to watch new thing that didn't happen in the manga. Producing filler that makes these results are garantueed money for them.

donkeyhigh
January 25, 2011, 09:53 AM
Wow, weird.
That reminds me of the "Only in Japan" meme.

Adv2011
January 27, 2011, 08:14 PM
the amazing thing they have done here is the mix they made for Sasuke's sharingan and the crying babys voice is like Sasuke's heart is cold or something that refers to terrible is going to happen.

xAznSinnage
January 28, 2011, 02:03 PM
LMFAO just because shit happened in the manga they don't give a **** about it? *walks away with smashed face*

Adv2011
January 28, 2011, 08:05 PM
LMFAO just because shit happened in the manga they don't give a **** about it? *walks away with smashed face*

you mean kabuto and Madara?

xAznSinnage
January 29, 2011, 09:27 AM
you mean kabuto and Madara?

Everything that is canon.

Kusachu
January 31, 2011, 02:04 AM
I think the fillers have higher rating because people want new stuff, but i also think the ratings sink because the canon story is slipping.

I mean, if you think a part sucked in the manga, why would you care about it in the anime?

Though, filler quality is pretty low sometimes. I still usually watch them though, or skim them at least. But if the whole arc is bad i quit watching, but who cares.

I liked the video, and if it does come to pass it would mean that Naruot will fight Sasuke soon, but it wont be the end of the fight. Kabuto and Madara are going to still be around next time we see Naruto fight Sasuke. What I wonder about is, what's up with the huge scratch on Naruto? Was that from Sasuke's Kirin? I think I would like to see that.

I was sad about the fail I noticed when Naruto touched Sakura. Where'd all that blood go? Naruto was bleeding pretty badly at the beginning, and all of a sudden it's gone so he can smile and look pretty? :notrust

Sollum
January 31, 2011, 10:55 AM
I mean, if you think a part sucked in the manga, why would you care about it in the anime?

To make sure you will have a good laugh when watching Abridged series... god, i love good abridged series!

Alterno
January 31, 2011, 01:02 PM
Is me or... the last sound when Sasuke is activating his MS, it soulds like rasen shuriken were heading towards him?

NAM61
January 31, 2011, 10:45 PM
this was a cool video to bad it was all fan-fiction i doubt any of it will happen in the manga. but i was a nice warm up to the fight which should be great and epic.

POW
February 01, 2011, 02:35 PM
As far as ratings on filers vs cannon episodes I would point out that not everything translates the same when animated some scenes have more impact in manga form.

Perfect example would be Tobi's revelation that he was Madara Uchiha was more epic in the manga because it was a surprise.

Then again sometimes animated fights can surpass their manga counterpoints. Perfect example would be the Hokage fight 3rd vs 1st and 2nd or Kakashi + Team 10 vs Hidan & Kakuza.

The filler bring something fresh and unexpected sometimes revealing some new aspect of the Narutoverse we wouldn't have time to explore normally.

Shinsatsu
March 18, 2011, 12:15 PM
omg ... pain vs naruto's animation ... why didn't you do it like this from the beginning :(
I hope they make an OVA naruto series from the beginning with 0 fillers and fast fights+ great animation (it would sell like hell).

Wind_NiN
March 26, 2011, 12:02 AM
This was truly epic, even though the Naruto/Sasuke fight hasn`t happened. I`m still waiting for something this epic to happen in the manga, I wonder how long Kishimoto will keep us waiting for the final Sasuke retrieval.

Zeltrax
April 01, 2011, 07:10 AM
I agree with Shin, that naruto and pein part made me go "Whaa..?!"
and the animated scenes, great amvs materials. I wonder how they go about it tho, did the t shirt company hired the animation studio to animate it for them or something?

Anyway, when I show this to others, I'll make sure to emphasis on the fact that it is not "canon" but fan-made, and it's a really good fan-made ending IMO.
The hatred continues forever, even after naruto/sasuke son, that's what I'm telling from the ending.

MariosX
April 25, 2011, 01:50 PM
Hello!
I have just seen the OVA which contains a part of the future battle Naruto VS Sasuke.
In that OVA we can see the following:
1) Kakashi beaten up badly and couldn't bring out any word.
2) Sakura crying like always
3) 3 Big slashes in Naruto's body and his pretty messed up forehead protector
4) Sasuke's Bleeding eyes from using Mangekyou Sharingan
5) Kabuto and Madara with his Sharingan and Rinnengan

We also see:
1) Naruto hasn't yet used his Kyuubi-mode, only just his Sage-Mode
2) Sasuke hasn't yet used his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and when we see his eyes develop we can hear a "baby" cry.
3) Kabuto and Madara leaving
4) and Naruto still breathing....

So this OVA is the prologue of their battle and we can also see how the story is going to develop.
Their battle will take place again in the Valley of the End.

I really wonder now:
1) Will Sasuke succumb to the darkness entirely?
2) Can Naruto still fight with those big slashes in his body?
3) Why Madara hasn't intervened in their battle since his wants Kyuubi that much?
4) Did Kakashi kick the bucket against the Seven Swordmen or he fought with Sasuke as well?
5) Sakura is useless as always too bad... I thought she had developed at least a little.
6) Kabuto hasn't/won't betrayed/betray Madara it seems.

That's all folks.

PS) I didn't see any thread related to OVA 2011. If there was, my bad.
PS 2) You can see the OVA on youtube or download it from Taka.
Search for: Naruto Uniqlo OVA

ForMotherRussia
April 25, 2011, 04:18 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66861

just passing by

NAM61
April 25, 2011, 06:04 PM
wasn't this just a promo to sell shirts?

Muka
April 26, 2011, 07:44 PM
I think this OVA is just filler that they choose to not air on TV, and keep it for a bonus in DVDs.
They're always doin' that, making fillers.
It fits perfectly after the team7 meeting, when Naruto and Sasuke clashed a little. The geography is exactly the same, and the characters too.
I think the anime team done a filler in order to eventually extend the fight, and later they decided not to include it in the episode.

Crude
April 28, 2011, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, and if it isn't please move it to the correct thread, but I was wondering if it's possible to get the OVA if I order a t-shirt from the Uniqlo UK store?

goldb
April 28, 2011, 03:17 PM
Uniqlo Special OVA? wtf?

Isn't the OVA something completly seperate? From what I know is I read an article on ANN about a DBZ promo (http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2011-04-22/dragonball-z-on-oxford-street-saturday) where a goodie bag is given to the first 50 buyers in UNIQLO on Oxford St in London if you buy 2 UT shirts. I of course went, hoping to get a DBZ goodie bag( I bought a white t-shirt of Naruto doing Rasengan towards Sasuke and an OP white t-shirt of the crew in Drum Kingdom), but as it turned out the goodie bag had nothing to do with DBZ. Instead what you got was an ice tea bottle, a Naruto anime DVD(ep 1-5 Japanese and English dub) and some japanese sweets.

Is this what you're referring to when you talk about UNIQLO???

Crude
April 28, 2011, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I thought that it was possible to get a DVD featuring this OVA by purchasing the Uniqlo Naruto t-shirts. Isn't that how you're supposed to get the OVA? Or is it only available in Japan?

goldb
April 29, 2011, 03:14 AM
I dunno about the OVA, is it even cannon? cos it was fan-made...:headscratch...

AlexGK
May 08, 2011, 03:38 AM
^ Fan made? Haha, you really think fans could do that animation quality?!? And there were the original VAs too, if just a little. Its made by the studio, but as of now its in no way cannon. Could be though, who knows.

KonohamaruHeaven
May 08, 2011, 05:08 AM
i bought 5 shirts and got the dvd.

pics here

http://www.gametrailers.com/users/-KonohamaruHeaven-/gamepad/?action=blog

Gats
May 08, 2011, 05:33 AM
wow that's a very, very nice drawing from Kishi but this has nothing to do on a T-Shirt, I think.

goldb
May 08, 2011, 06:32 AM
Yep that naruto t-shirt in white with the rasengan was the one I got too :). I was disappointed at the dvd though, I thought it would've been something better, instead I got episode 1-5 :fail

Crude
May 11, 2011, 05:07 PM
Hmm... maybe the special OVA is only available in the US store? I'm saying this because I just saw this in the UK site:

http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/store/clothing/naruto/men/popup.html

It would be so lame if having to order from the US site was the only way to get that OVA. Well OVA or not, the t-shirts are still pretty cool.

DarkPrinceRevan
May 11, 2011, 08:11 PM
lol wow naruto would destroy sasuke in a clash with an frs

LnDRash
May 13, 2011, 10:00 PM
I realy like how they portrayed Naruto and Sasuke in this OVA. Those close ups of their faces near the beginning have something about them which makes them realy awesome.

You can totally see the determination and seriousness in Naruto's face while Sasuke's face shows nothing but bitter- and emptiness. I wish they would manage this kind of feeling in the anime as well.