PDA

View Full Version : Favorites "Him again??" People we don't wanna see in the NW

Mad Wanze
January 11, 2011, 06:31 AM
Hello everyone. One Piece is full of charming and amazing charachters, and sometimes Oda will make them reappear when we completely forgot about them. Crocodile for example. It's likely we'll meet again some other one in the New World, like God Eneru, Lucci and the CP9, maybe Iceburg and who knows who. But we'll also see charachters we DIDN't Like at all, unluckily. So this thread is for Oda to read. These are the people we hope to NOT see again in One piece :D

I'll say someone to break the ice:

Yosaku and Joni - search for the word "useless" in the dictionary and you'll find their picture. I found them annoying to the bone in Arlong Park. WHen they parted ways with the Shs, i just hoped theyr little boat sink and noone ever heard about them anymore

Vivi - Oh My God when i saw the curly guy dressed like Vivi in Arabasta i thought she was really joining! When she didn't i cried for the joy. The most boring person I've ever seen in One piece, i think the duck that goes around with her must be completely deaf to stand her. I hope that when Luffy left Arabasta became a republic and kicked out the royal family, even if i liked Cobra. We'll probably see her again in One Piece, let's hope it will be short and not too much painful.

Waipa - A brave, fearless, superstrong complete psyco. This guy used to go around sky island pointing his bazooka to anyone he didn't know. When in the Upper Yard, when everybody's goal was to defeat Eneru, he sarted a fight with Luffy, I just wanted some Heaven Judgment for him. Hopefully he has been closed in the sky island asylum and we'll never see him again.

Coby - Well, actually i want to see Coby, but this time he must be STRONG! He was pathetic during the war, let's hope he grew some balls in these 2 years. The next time I see his legs shaking, I'll hope Akainu gives him his "Ace treatment"

And now, who do you guys don't want to see in the NW? And please don't answer "the strange cook in the Puffing Tom". That would hurt my feelings...

NoLimit89
January 11, 2011, 06:45 AM
WANZE!!!

mirite mirite??

But seriously, I hate Buggy. I know there's a lot of Buggy supporters and that we'll probably see a lot more of him and that he's Oda's favourite character and what not but damn, Buggy segments just got really bad in the anime. He wasn't even THAT bad in the manga.

Oh and also Boa when she's daydreaming in the anime. Please stop!!!

Yea, I realize that those are not even in the manga but god, I hated those segments so much.

bittman
January 11, 2011, 07:32 AM
Enel. Stay on the fucking moon unless you come back down to get owned in a heartbeat and then forever forgotten.

Magellan. Not because I hate him, heck he is one of my favourite arc-centric villains. No, but on the simple fact that if he is in the New World, he is not in Impel Down, and that seems like a terrible plot move that would solely be based on the fact that Oda liked Magellan too much to put him where he belongs and wants him to fight someone again.

Ace and Sabo. Stay dead, because that is your role in the story.

Crocodile, oh but wait we will anyway. I was 100% happy with Croc as a villain as Alabasta arc ended, but now I'm 100% annoyed he even returned. Every time I see Croc in a scene, I feel the scene suffers because of it. I haven't seen, what I would call, one single interesting interaction with any being since they reintroduced him. I don't hate Crocodile, I just see him as done and wished he'd stayed that way. Oda will have to pull out all the stops on Crocodile to make me feel like he's not just a "I-like-this-character-too-much-to-let-him-end" character. It's like Freiza, he was great in his own arc and now everytime he appears after it's just pure bile.

Ashura_Ichibugin
January 11, 2011, 08:37 AM
Every character strawhats have defeated so far (sorry, that includes "the strange cook in the Puffing Tom" :p). Once a charater is defeated, Oda should at least let them stay in One Piece history, as he doesn't kill them. Every time a past villain reappears, I like One Piece a little less.

Yabe
January 11, 2011, 09:07 AM
For me they are Blackbeard and his crews (obviously...). I never like their character designs and the personalities Oda has given to each of them are unlovable for me either. Vivi, I didn't like her at first when she disguised as Miss Wednesday... but later on her sincere persistence for the benefits of the people around her changed my attitude towards her.

Buggy, Mr.3 and the comedian buddies... I think I've had enough of their follies before the timeskip, therefore I just wish not seeing them again so soon in the early part of the New World.

Anduren
January 11, 2011, 09:27 AM
The one I wish never shows up again is Foxy the silver fox.

But I also wouldn't want to see Inazuma or the snake sisters (except Boa) again because I don't think there is anything new we could see in them that we haven't already seen.

Gin, I think should've shown up in the 1st half if the grand line if he was going to. After seeing him and Don Kreig in East Blue, it would feel wierd seeing them keep up with the new world.

I don't mind Buggy the clown so much, but I don't want to see Mohji and Cabaji (with Richi). But I know those guys will show up along with Mr. 3 (whom I don't mind seeing).

Hanyabal is another character I don't want to see again. Even if Magellan shows up in the new world, I hope he leaves Hanyabal in Impel Down as its warden.

ZERO PHOENIX
January 12, 2011, 09:10 AM
1) Blackbeard - Yes I know we have to see him again at some point plotwise but what he did to steal Whitebeard's devil fruit... bitch move if there ever were one. I'm fully aware that pirates don't have to abide by any particular code and I'm just as aware that anything goes in a fight but what he did, he has no honor whatsoever.

2) Wapool - He was annoying as hell. That's pretty much it.

3) Foxy - Those chapters were entirely too boring and I wasn't buying the fact that Luffy got owned by this, this, this clown. I lowered my head in shame after that one.

RezzieThaRapper
January 13, 2011, 12:19 PM
Spandam... I hated his weak unaspired character... I wish that Nico Robin ripped him limb from limb, but a broken spine is good too...

I also hope Ace and Whitebeard Stay dead any that no resurrection technique will bring any dead warrior back.

Oh yea I do want to see the 10th division commander again, he survived being magma bathed by Akainu so I hope his rank is higher up, and that he is not taking anymore ish

acurabot
January 13, 2011, 08:14 PM
Foxy and Wapol are my two unfavorites.

Samui
January 14, 2011, 05:54 AM
Spandam... I hated his weak unaspired character... I wish that Nico Robin ripped him limb from limb, but a broken spine is good too...

I also hope Ace and Whitebeard Stay dead any that no resurrection technique will bring any dead warrior back.

Oh yea I do want to see the 10th division commander again, he survived being magma bathed by Akainu so I hope his rank is higher up, and that he is not taking anymore ish
Why do you even consider the possibility of Ace and Whitebeard coming back from the dead? It's not going to happen, no point in saying "I hope they don't come back". If there was a chance to revive them it was during the war; the war ended 30 chapters ago.

I don't want to see Yosaku and Johnny, no need for them to show up again in the New World; they can't survive there.
Foxy, no point in showing him as well.
Wapol won't show up, he is not even a pirate anymore so him going to the New World is not going to happen.

If anything we'll see these characters (bar Wapol) in a cover story, not in the story itself (unless it's just some reactions to something happening).

Zeltrax
January 14, 2011, 07:19 AM
Sengoku and Garp.
Not sure why but ...no, just no more of them.

WhatWhatinthebutt
January 14, 2011, 08:50 PM
Coby becuz I know Oda is going to make Luffy and him have a proper fight.. one he doesn't deserve..

matzik1212
January 16, 2011, 03:42 PM
Enel. Stay on the fucking moon unless you come back down to get owned in a heartbeat and then forever forgotten.

Magellan. Not because I hate him, heck he is one of my favourite arc-centric villains. No, but on the simple fact that if he is in the New World, he is not in Impel Down, and that seems like a terrible plot move that would solely be based on the fact that Oda liked Magellan too much to put him where he belongs and wants him to fight someone again.

Ace and Sabo. Stay dead, because that is your role in the story.

Crocodile, oh but wait we will anyway. I was 100% happy with Croc as a villain as Alabasta arc ended, but now I'm 100% annoyed he even returned. Every time I see Croc in a scene, I feel the scene suffers because of it. I haven't seen, what I would call, one single interesting interaction with any being since they reintroduced him. I don't hate Crocodile, I just see him as done and wished he'd stayed that way. Oda will have to pull out all the stops on Crocodile to make me feel like he's not just a "I-like-this-character-too-much-to-let-him-end" character. It's like Freiza, he was great in his own arc and now everytime he appears after it's just pure bile.

LOL i agree with you about enel...i don't see why so many people want to see him again :eyeroll i personally didn't like the guy from the begining and yes him definitely i don't wanna see ever again:amuse
another one is arlong..sorry but i really don't like the guy though some episodes with him were funny and also capitan kuro...i really disliked him he was always so arrogant and annoying:darn and of course how can i forget don krieg...really that guy was to full of himself thinking he was the greatest in east blue when all he did was to rely on weapons to much
i guess that's pretty much all ..if i remember another one i'll come back :XD

Ipoopshootingstars
January 17, 2011, 05:45 PM
I am sick of Moriah. I just don t like the guy.

jorped
January 19, 2011, 01:35 PM
1)Enel - i hope he stays on the moon. i think he has no conditions to be now in NW;

2)Foxy - lol i really dont like this guy lol;

3) Wapool - omg this guy is so freakin stupid and he is so lame lol so dont expect to see him in the new world;

4)Spandam- one of the worst characters in op lol he is so stupid lol.

Desman
January 19, 2011, 01:59 PM
Well I kinda hate Enel for his arrogance so its numberone who should stay in "Fairy Vearth"
Second one is Blackbeard+crew... this wish isn't going to happen
Third is any of those persons who clearly had made decission to stay and fight or help their friends and countries like Vivi or Iceberg
and Last no "underpowered fun junkies" like Buggy and Mr 3, unless they really have gained some strength!

Mad Wanze
January 20, 2011, 07:56 AM
So here's the poll after few votes have been given. Someone voted for pure "lack of simpathy" (me included), someone else for the sake of the plot, and other reasons. Some of the answers were very interesting, some of them made me laugh (Bittman about Enel cracked me up :D even if i enjoyed Enel), which is what i hoped when i started this thread. keep voting folks! i'll count the votes again when we'll have more answers. have fun!!

Foxy 5
Wapol 4
Enel 4
Blackbeard 3
Buggy 3
Spandam 2
Ace 2
Coby 2
Vivi 2
Yosaku and Joni 2
Mr 3 2
Waipa 1
Boa 1
Magellan 1
Sabo 1
Crocodile 1
Iceburg 1
Moriah 1
Don Krieg 1
Gin 1
Arlong 1
Kuro 1
Inazuma 1
Marigold and Sandersonia 1
Mohji and Cabaji 1
Hanyabal 1
Whitebeard 1
Sengoku 1
Garp 1
Wanze 1

Bugzee
January 21, 2011, 12:57 PM
I would probably say Wapol and Foxy. I can't stand either of them. Are they related by any chance? :p

Spandam is another one but he's not as annoying as the other two I mentioned already. Kuro was just a plain boring character tbh.

I would love to see Enel again though. 8D! It would be cool if we see what Yosaku and Joni are up to nowadays through a future chapter cover or something. :amuse

beastboy
January 22, 2011, 11:16 AM
Black Beard I hate him

"I MADE THIS MY 1000 POST JUST TO SHOW MY HATE FOR HIM"

But I know we will see him again. :<

ninjaman
January 23, 2011, 07:31 PM
WANZE!!!

mirite mirite??

But seriously, I hate Buggy. I know there's a lot of Buggy supporters and that we'll probably see a lot more of him and that he's Oda's favourite character and what not but damn, Buggy segments just got really bad in the anime. He wasn't even THAT bad in the manga.

Oh and also Boa when she's daydreaming in the anime. Please stop!!!

Yea, I realize that those are not even in the manga but god, I hated those segments so much.

coem on buggy is the equivalent of kon from bleach cant hate him.

RezzieThaRapper
January 24, 2011, 12:02 AM
In all truthfulness... I'd like to see EVERY character once more before the end... just to see what's up with them...

Remeber Gin from Don Kriegs crew... I REALLY wanna know if he survived

I DON'T wanna see the Strawhats anymore though!!! Just Kidding LOL
[hr]

Black Beard I hate him

"I MADE THIS MY 1000 POST JUST TO SHOW MY HATE FOR HIM"

But I know we will see him again. :<

LOL

Bhoot
January 25, 2011, 05:26 AM
In addition to some of the listed ,
Sky Islands (No stray islands or characters or whatever) [Any and everything except Enel]

The girl who was the princess of Albarasta (forgot the name) , just damn weak and annoying .

The whale that was seeing at start of GL

--------

On villian side : Kuro / The armored guy / Arlong / (Mr/Mrs) Whatever / Nyone from water 7 should all be sidelined .

Part from that I actually do look forward to seeing the poison guy back to fight .

Nonlife
January 25, 2011, 10:49 PM
Honestly, I REALLY don't want to see Buggy. (He's an embarassment as one of Gol D. Roger's crewmates.)

elitefox
January 26, 2011, 02:48 AM
lol buggy is the ussop of the crew

though I think Roger died too soon that buggy didn't develop well in the years time. but Shanks continue his adventure that is why he is strong.

peleihno
January 26, 2011, 10:01 PM
I don't want to see Enel, Wapol and especially not Foxy. Have no taste to see them, they don't belong in the NW either. I hope Oda has no plans to show them.

darkmard
January 29, 2011, 06:19 PM
In addition to some of the listed ,
Sky Islands (No stray islands or characters or whatever) [Any and everything except Enel]

The girl who was the princess of Albarasta (forgot the name) , just damn weak and annoying .

The whale that was seeing at start of GL

--------

On villian side : Kuro / The armored guy / Arlong / (Mr/Mrs) Whatever / Nyone from water 7 should all be sidelined .

Part from that I actually do look forward to seeing the poison guy back to fight .

Laboon? I guess you'll be seeing him as Brook is part of the crew that left him there with the old man

Blue Walk
January 29, 2011, 11:44 PM
Characters i don't want to see in the New World? Well i'd have to say:

-Any major antagonist whom luffy defeated in east blue
-Foxy (though i wouldn't mind seeing Porche again ;) )
-Mr. 2
-Hatchan
-Mr.3
-Lola

Only names that come to mind so far lol.

~Joshua~
February 07, 2011, 10:24 AM
I thought Enel was a halfway-decent guy, solely because of his fighting. If he fixes his attitude he can come. If not, deuces.

Foxy was a waste of time.. Can't believe Luffy lowered himself to get touched by that fool.

Spandam was beyond annoying and i'm glad his face got did in.

KnuckleheadedNinja
February 08, 2011, 08:00 PM
1. Buggy
2. Buggy
3. Yep..u guessed right...Buggy

God, i hate his character. It's irritating knowing we will definitely be see him again, and worst off, playing an important role.

luffyg2
February 12, 2011, 03:01 AM
I dont want to see moria anymore but I dont think well see him again.. other than that.. i really dont want to see both foxy and wapol

Jammin
April 05, 2011, 06:57 PM
Coby
I just don't like him that much. He will reappear i know that, but i think his screen time would be much better used if given to somebody else...like Smoker.
Bon Clay
If i could wish him away so he would never appear again i would. In my opinion his level of annoying puts every other annoying character to shame. And i don't believe for a second he's dead either.

xeteboi
April 06, 2011, 03:01 AM
VIVI I hate her ( a definitely crybaby)
a weakling ( usopp, nami, chopper) i hate them to see in the new world as a weaklings..

the child from skypiea ( i hate her everytime she cries just of a Vearth)
wiper ( ihate this war-freak man)
arlong ( stupid merciless jerk, i hate him so much)
okamas ( i hate gays)
the two sisters of Boa ( the giant python at the Skypiea is ten times stronger than them, theyre ugly.. hmp)
Sengoku ( i hate his Buddha form, makes him a useless shit)
Whitebeared ( he acts likes a merciless strongest man when Shanks wrote him a letter a He pierces it in front of Rockstar. hate his attitude that time, completely different in the Marineford..) it really sucks. but now Im happy hes dead
The one who uses Noro-Noro beam, forgot the name..

Jorge D. Dragon
April 07, 2011, 07:59 AM
I can't say that I dislike many characters in One Piece. Maybe I don't want to see Foxy and Wapol. Otherwises, they won't be in New World, cause they are pretty weak.
I also don't want to see Fullbody and Jango. Sometimes they are funny, but only when they are with that girl from Marines who is Smoker's friend.:)

Schabrak
April 08, 2011, 12:11 PM
Xeteboi you suffer under xenophobia, you should consult a therapist, people showing feelings, especially when they are children is the most normal thing, just as gay people are.
Sengoku in buddha form is one of the most powerful people in the OP world as shown on Marineford, so unfounded argument. Just because Luffy slipped away with his fusen-counter?
Whitebeard and Shanks may be "good" in our sense of justice, but they were rivals too. He was proud of his children, showing softness would have decreased the moral.

I got no problem with seeiing anybody as long as they are applied in a good way, even if just to add a bit of humor.

xeteboi
April 10, 2011, 05:12 AM
Xeteboi you suffer under xenophobia, you should consult a therapist, people showing feelings, especially when they are children is the most normal thing, just as gay people are.
Sengoku in buddha form is one of the most powerful people in the OP world as shown on Marineford, so unfounded argument. Just because Luffy slipped away with his fusen-counter?
Whitebeard and Shanks may be "good" in our sense of justice, but they were rivals too. He was proud of his children, showing softness would have decreased the moral.

So I got your attention, didn't I? Maybe you should be the one who's consulting a psychiatrist or neurologist cause you act every time like a perfect one. I think the one who had got NO humor here is YOU. I just posted whom i don't like to cause they are irritating at some episodes.Lacks for humorous reasons??and you are just the one whom is creating an unfounded argument here and its non of your business. You don't know the every reason why I dislike them.
Sengoku? So what if he was one of the most powerful person in OP. Did he stopped Luffy from unhand-cuffing Ace, he didnt..,, there's a lot of reasons for me to dislike them. and its pointless for me to reiterate about it..Its my freedom anyway to hate them as long as i don't mind yours.

jorped
April 10, 2011, 12:07 PM
Foxy and Wapol !!!

the 2 most annoying guys ever!!!!

meepers4982
April 10, 2011, 01:12 PM
i kind of dont want to see eneru again but its given we will, oda said so himself. I dont was wapol and foxy to appear again they kind of creeped me out.

king Rayleigh
April 12, 2011, 02:03 PM
ivankov and all the gay guys....they are disgusting..ofc I want them to train sanji but no need to see them..!
[hr]

i kind of dont want to see eneru again but its given we will, oda said so himself. I dont was wapol and foxy to appear again they kind of creeped me out.

oda said eneru is coming back?:darn when?

Mashiro_Luna
April 12, 2011, 05:03 PM
^He said it in one of the databooks though his actual words were don;t be surprised to see him again.

buntaga21
April 13, 2011, 06:29 AM
There is only one person I would not like to see....

FOXY

I simply hate that guy, arcs that included him were not interesting, at all....

Ninja_Pirate
April 13, 2011, 06:59 AM
VIVI I hate her ( a definitely crybaby)
a weakling ( usopp, nami, chopper) i hate them to see in the new world as a weaklings..

the child from skypiea ( i hate her everytime she cries just of a Vearth)
wiper ( ihate this war-freak man)
arlong ( stupid merciless jerk, i hate him so much)
okamas ( i hate gays)
the two sisters of Boa ( the giant python at the Skypiea is ten times stronger than them, theyre ugly.. hmp)
Sengoku ( i hate his Buddha form, makes him a useless shit)
Whitebeared ( he acts likes a merciless strongest man when Shanks wrote him a letter a He pierces it in front of Rockstar. hate his attitude that time, completely different in the Marineford..) it really sucks. but now Im happy hes dead
The one who uses Noro-Noro beam, forgot the name..

Your heart is so full of hate... :eyeroll:p

on topic- I don t want to see wapol and foxy back for sure.. they were annoying... wiper follows that in the list.. i also dont want to see the guy in the barrel.. buggy.. jango...

EureKA
April 13, 2011, 07:22 PM
I'm perfectly ok with most people re-appearing, crocodile was nice so was bon and mr 1, all locked up and now given a second lease of life.

foxy is the only character that I could safely say that i wouldn't under any ridiculous reason or crazy fucked up scenario want to ever appear again. Not that I detest the guy as much as everyone on here but mainly because his name is eponymous with the word "filler".

ShootToKill
June 03, 2011, 08:14 PM
I haven't watched too much OP up to now, but I agree with many of the above posters that Wapol was a complete waste of space and shouldn't have been introduced to begin with :D Oh yeah, not interested in a reappearance from barrel man either. Most of the early villains like Kuro and Arlong were pretty good imo, but I doubt they'll show up again.

Buggy is awesome though!

hoeru
December 09, 2011, 10:21 PM
it's a bit funny how the anime showed that buggy and 3 actually could work together and that 3 is now a part of buggy's crew. so... maybe foxy is one of the new shichibukai since the anime also showed that buggy worked together with foxy while foxy betrayed buggy... but the anime isn't canon after all. and now that oda placed wapol on a cover: let's hope for the best. ^_^

the only one i really don't want to see again is wanze. lucci should have killed him instead of nero.

UnknownMugiwara
December 18, 2011, 02:26 PM
W'll probably see Wapol again at the reverie :D

kkck
December 18, 2011, 09:11 PM
The only one I really dislike is foxy. I feel his arc as a whole was terrible and brought nothing to the story whatsoever. Foxy himself was remarkably uninteresting to say the very least. I don't think I have a general dislike of any other particular character.

Katz
December 22, 2011, 08:05 PM
I'm surprised the poll is so close for #1 & 2....Foxy arc like Kkck said was terrible to me and added nothing....at least with the whole Wapol we got chopper added to the crew.....Foxy was "hey look afro Luffy".....

BlackHair
December 29, 2011, 04:42 PM
Wapol. God I hated that mofo. Everything, from character design to his personality. There is rly nothing positive to say about that trash. Heck even his anime voice (seiyu), both German and Japanese sounded awful.

Meanwhile Foxy, who seems hated, was at least funny. His depression moments were awesome. I remember cracking up seeing him down by SHs words. Also he put up a decent fight, unlike that fat trash.

Zeltrax
December 29, 2011, 08:34 PM
I enjoyed the foxy arc really much :oh
I don't get the foxy hate. I don't care about Wapol.

bisha16
December 31, 2011, 11:05 AM
Foxy-hate him to death
Wapol-the same as foxy
Enel-hate him too
and every antagonist from east blue( except buggy he is one of my favorite chars)

Sachsenhesse
January 05, 2012, 08:59 AM
Bon Clay
If i could wish him away so he would never appear again i would. In my opinion his level of annoying puts every other annoying character to shame. And i don't believe for a second he's dead either.

this

blamagenkind
January 07, 2012, 06:28 PM
Characters that look ridiculous but is somehow serious or isn't funny. That rookie who uses music, foxy, moriah, wapol, the pasta guy in water seven.

gintoky
January 09, 2012, 04:47 AM
Jimbei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't wanna see him in the new world and specially don't want him to be a member of mugiwara kaizoku dan.......

don't know why!! i just want anymore jimbei...

Dressrosa
January 09, 2012, 05:15 AM
If Caribou would never show up again, I'd be the happiest. But duh, I'm just certain that that piece of slime would have his way to show up again. Bad. So bad.

hokageji
January 09, 2012, 05:25 PM
I dont wanna see Hodi and his gang ever again.....

Foxy, Wapol, Wanze etc.. are the rest of them. I am sure no one from pre grandline would be strong enough to enter the new world, so those guys can be ignored.

Kaiten
January 16, 2012, 02:37 PM
I hope to never see Enel again, an annoying character, all he did was brag. He had the least depth of all the villains of the Grand Line. All of the other villains had either back story, a connection to past events, or foreshadowed future developments. Enel was the most stereotypical shounen villain in One Piece, little more than monster of the week. Foxy was silly, if he shows up again it will hopefully only be as comic relief.