PDA

View Full Version : Ask The "Mysterious" One~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bugzee
January 18, 2011, 06:44 PM
Kon'nichiwaaaaaa minna! :zomg

Hey everyone, my name is Bugzee. :)

I’ve been an MH member for two years now. The weird thing is…I haven’t really introduced myself *officially* to the community in any of the related-threads but it’s never too late, right? >.<

I spend most of my time either in the Fun Forum or One Piece section(s). My favourite manga is One Piece and my favourite genre of music would have to be Hip Hop. I'm looking forward to meeting new and old members and off course....I welcome everyone to my intro thread.
:confetti

Don't be shy to post... even a simple greeting will do nicely! :D

riki
January 18, 2011, 10:04 PM
Yay, first post! :p

You've been making amazing sigs. How long does it usually take you to make one? Of all of the sigs you've made so far, which one is your favorite?

After_Image
January 18, 2011, 10:24 PM
Jin is English the only language you know?
Do you plan on learning any other language?
What's going to be your major?
Do you like where you work?

CBlitz
January 18, 2011, 10:50 PM
hey Jin do you really live in Japan?
:p

saladesu
January 18, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hey bugzee! :bye

What other manga are you reading other than One Piece? :)

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2011, 11:25 PM
Hello Bugz,

You watch anime as well? If you do, what are you watching nowadays?

igotthegoods
January 19, 2011, 12:06 AM
Hey Jin! Nice to see you with your own thread. ^^

What are your favorite movies? Do you watch any TV series regularly? Which ones? What's it like in Robin Land? :XD

Gecko Moria
January 19, 2011, 04:02 AM
Oh look, it's the guy who's somehow managed to change his username a bazillion times :o

Where's Robin Land and how do I get there? What's your favorite song? Do you collect stuff? etc.

benelori
January 19, 2011, 05:44 AM
Yohoh kanpai to U too:beer...may this toast honor UR everlasting art contributions to MH!

kakashi919
January 19, 2011, 10:00 AM
Yo Jin

Why do you like One Piece? The art?Story?Where on earth is Robin Land? :tem
Where in Japan do you live? :3c

Iceiphoenix
January 19, 2011, 10:49 AM
Yo Bugz!! I see that you were the first one to create a thread here. :XD
So, I assume that Robin is your favourite One Piece character... who's your favourite male character?

Googlez_kun
January 19, 2011, 03:56 PM
Wassah!:zomg

How are you?
A quick question:
How did you get into creating sigs?

lordHokage
January 19, 2011, 04:03 PM
Hello Bugzee,

Who is your favorite character in One Piece? Are you a Naruto manga fan? :amuse

Imperium
January 19, 2011, 06:12 PM
:smack

Two q's:

What do you think of the bent transfer?
And what do you think of hustle, have you watched the new season?

Bugzee
January 20, 2011, 12:44 AM
Yay, first post! :p

You've been making amazing sigs. How long does it usually take you to make one? Of all of the sigs you've made so far, which one is your favorite?

YES! A female member replied first! Wooot! :party This thread has a bright future. Thanks riki. =D

I don't really rush myself when making a sig or any other art-related pieces for that matter. Some take me a good 20-30 minutes other ones have taken me a couple of hours to even days lol. On average, I would say two hours. Yeah, I know. Too long to spend on a sig, right? Most of that time is wasted/used on finding the right pictures to work with or messing around on PS with the effects/features and seeing what works best with what. xD

As for my favourite(s)...well I really like them all (obviously) but from the one's I've either submitted for the sig contest(s) or shown on MH, I would say these five sigs:

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5906/03dragonbluegreyeyeswhi.th.jpg (http://img573.imageshack.us/i/03dragonbluegreyeyeswhi.jpg/)

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8822/05pastthemespecialmusic.th.jpg (http://img830.imageshack.us/i/05pastthemespecialmusic.jpg/)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/gallery-thumbnails/13020 (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-archive/13020)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/gallery-thumbnails/12553 (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-archive/12553)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/gallery-thumbnails/13119 (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-submissions/13119)

Oh yeah, I made this (http://img545.imageshack.us/i/bleachyourichisigbyjdm.jpg/) smexy Yoruichi sig for A_I a while back which I would consider a special favourite as well. If I had to choose one then it would definitely be the One Piece siganture. I still look at it sometimes in astonishment because I really didn't think it would end up looking so good. :)

So which one do you like the most?

Jin is English the only language you know?
Do you plan on learning any other language?
What's going to be your major?
Do you like where you work?

Hulks rejected south korean wannabee boyfriend! S'up? :zomg

- Yep but it shouldn't be the only one. ><
- I've always wanted to learn either French or Japanese. I'm still on that mission. I'm hoping to start some Japanese lessons soon. It's hard to find the right tutor and course over here. I'm not the type to be able to teach myself a new language nor am I very keen on those online courses. They look iffy and a waste of money...and the "free" online material ain't much of a help imo.
- History of Art
- It's cool. I get a long with everybody. It's just the customers that **** up your day most of the time lol. Yeah, it's going well but I've kinda had enough of this place now. I've looked on several occasions for another pt job but I haven't found anything I want to go into nor do any of them pay me on the same level or above my current pay rate. So...I might as well stick around for a bit longer. Do you have a pt job, Bot? On a random note: I think Limpy needs to get a pt job. 8D

hey Jin do you really live in Japan?

It's Cu...©µ...my! I can't say it anymore dammit. :crying
Hey CrèmeBiltz!

Hi Crimson. =P

Sometimes. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/6xt26q1.png

So did you end up buying that $400 boxset? o.O

...and stop snitchin'

Hey bugzee! :bye

What other manga are you reading other than One Piece? :)

How's it going, desu~

hahaha everyone around here knows me for reading One Piece and that's about it. I actually read a lot of titles, it's just that I mainly post in the OP boards and rarely post in the other main boards or mention anything about other titles. >< I had an account on myanimelist.net but I kind of forgot about it. :darn

Anyway...the main ones I'm reading atm from A to Z:

- Air Gear
- Bleach
- Claymore
- Code Breaker
- Deadman Wonderland
- Dorohedoro
- Drifters
- Fairy Tail
- Gantz
- Higanjima
- Homunculus
- Ikigami
- Kurokami
- Naruto
- Parasyte
- Peacemaker Kurogane
- Soul Eater
- Until Death Do Us Part
- Vagabond (T-T)
- Vinland Saga
- Zetman

There are plenty I need to catch up on like:

- Berserk
- Blazer Drive
- Hajime no Ippo
- HxH
- Initial D
- Kekkaishi
- Kenichi
- Liar Game
- Mugen no Juunin
- Nononono
- Reborn

I'm sure you read some of them already. ;P So are you an independent translator, do you ride solo~~~ or do you work with a particular scanlation group when it comes to your translations and stuff? :blink

Hello Bugz,

You watch anime as well? If you do, what are you watching nowadays?

Thorny!!!!! How have you been, dude!? :nuts

I've been at an all time anime low. I've tried getting into the new stuff like star driver and so on but I just get bored watching them. Apart from the weekly OP episode (LOL!), I've actually picked up on Ergo Proxy a couple of days ago. It's really good. I like it so far. Oh and there's a couple of anime shows that Crimson suggested I should check out which I will do very soon. Gosick is another one I started watching. ^^

Thorny! There's this REALLY AWESOME anime movie that I want you and everybody reading this to check out but I can't reveal the name of the anime movie until I've finished up my sig submission for this current themed contest. So bare with me and I'll definitely let you know by the end of the week. It's one of the best anime movies I've watched. :D

I really need to make a new animelist account. :oh

Hey Jin! Nice to see you with your own thread. ^^

What are your favorite movies? Do you watch any TV series regularly? Which ones? What's it like in Robin Land? :XD

Goodsy~~~ I haven't spoken to you in ages. How are you? Thanks for dropping by. :p

Favourite movies I guess some of them would be:

- Transformers the ORIGINAL movie from the 80's.
- Mulan
- Rocky 1-4
- Godfather
- Lion King
- LOTR Trilogy
- Ocean's 11 & 12 (13 was meh)
- Toy Story 1-3
- Ong Bak
- Dark Knight
- All of Bruce Lee's early movies. I didn't like the "Game of Death" movies though.

That's all I can recall right about now. Nothing to lose was pretty hilarious. It's not the same after the first watch but it's definitely a movie to check out for the lolz.

I don't really watch much tv these days. Nor do I follow any series on a regular basis. :sweat Friends was the last series I watched on a regular basis. It's sad I know. I've watched many but not all episodes of Lost and ER. Which were alright I guess. Everybody Hates Chris was another one I used to watch. Smallville was cool. That's about it...:headscratch

Besides Formula 1 and football matches, I generally skip the channels to see what's on and if I like...I watch. =D Tbh, there's not much variety in tv programs/series over here compared to the range you guys have in the States. I prefer going on the comp, playing on the ps3, going out or reading than watching tv nowadays.

What's it like in Robin Land?

It's zeeeeeeeeee BEST!!! If you do miraculously end up on Robin Land...you won't have to move at all from the point in which you gracefully landed upon...but you'll still end up moving anyway because you won't be able to resist...zeeeee ecchi scent that is coming from Robin herself. Sanji nosebleed portrait on FI ain't got nothin on this place. :grin

Oh look, it's the guy who's somehow managed to change his username a bazillion times :o

Where's Robin Land and how do I get there? What's your favorite song? Do you collect stuff? etc.

Oh sugar. It's Gecko. Dude. Your alive!? :oh :p

You know...you can request a username change once...and once again. Are you thinking of changing yours? If you, secretly, are...then pop by the Fun Forum because we're great at suggesting new usernames to mh members. Ask BiltzBaba. :Gaipose

You don't like the fact that I've changed my username again and again? You don't like "Bugzee"? What would you prefer me to be called then?

Anyway...about the q's:

First read my reply to Goodsy above me. Are you done? You like?

Ok, the next step:

- You have to take a detour trip into Pokemon Land. Save enough money so that you can get yourself a batch of cute lil poke balls. Lurk around Old Chateu until "it" finds you or you find "it"...start the battle, weaken it to the point where you're safe and confident in capturing "it". Once you've thrown the pokeball and "it" is not resisting anymore...you should come to realise that:

You've gotcha yourself a Gengar! :nuts
Hororororo~

Take real good care of it, train it up, play with it, feed it, sleep with it (optional) and one day your Gengar will *hopefully* reach level 39!!! You know what that means, right? :spaz

Gengar has learnt Dream Eater!!!

Train Gengar up even more until you're confident to tackle the challenge ahead of you...and that is?

Well...now you can save the game... get back on track and advance into the land of jin-jin-baka dreams where you'll find my Robin Land. I didn't think a 16 year old like you could be so evil. :crying

I'm just playin GK. It's nice to see you again. How's life? Anything new and fresh? How was your christmas? :D

You know you should really meet the FF chibi's. :blink

My favourite tracks atm are:

- Kanye West - All of the Lights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uayey2PSGpA)
- Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOiAun7eAsQ)
- Tinie Tempah - Wonderman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqAFutAt6E8&feature=related)

What kind of music are you into, Gecko?

I collect manga volumes/art books, money and LP's. I also kind of collect different types of art books. They don't have to be of the traditional kind. Graphic novels are another one I guess.

Yohoh kanpai to U too:beer...may this toast honor UR everlasting art contributions to MH!

http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m204.gif

benee~~~ :hug

Thanks a lot dude! You're an awesome buddy. :beer

Yo Jin

Why do you like One Piece? The art?Story?Where on earth is Robin Land? :tem
Where in Japan do you live? :3c

kashy in the house!!! You gotz money to blow~~~ ? :dancin

Orgz-kun, pretty much summed up OP the best here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2223056#post2223056). You know a lot of people drop the manga real early around 15-20 chapters which is sad. You need a bit more patience with One Piece when you first start reading it. The Arlong Park Arc completely changed my perspective on manga as a whole. Seriously. I never imagined a manga would ever make me feel emotionally charged as that. One chapter: 81 Page: 12 to 15! :shakefist

Link to chapter is here (http://www.mangareader.net/103-2188-1/one-piece/chapter-81.html) but I suggest you don't take a peek just yet. Read the manga from the start dude.

Read my reply to Gecko. The land of jin-jin-baka dreams~

Yo Bugz!! I see that you were the first one to create a thread here. :XD
So, I assume that Robin is your favourite One Piece character... who's your favourite male character?

Queen Chibi!!! :pmg

A piece of MH history, huh? xDDD!

Definitely. Robin is one of my favourite female characters. I love all the SH's but if I had to choose just three characters from Op then it would be Garp, Buggy and Zoro. :)

Ouch! That's a very hard question to answer young lady! :darn My favourite male OP character I guess...mhmmm...would be Monkey D. Luffy.

Wassah!:zomg

How are you?
A quick question:
How did you get into creating sigs?

Googalee~

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking and you?

Good question. I kept an eye on the sig contests for a while...lurking there from time to time but never really thought about participating. I really liked the themes and the submissions and so...I slowly developed a keen interest in it. It was actually Farfalla (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?u=51425) that ended up persuading and forcing me to try the contest for one week. hahaha it was funny because it was the week in which Tsuki chose the "cooperation" theme and so all the participants worked in pairs (for the first time ever in the history of the contest :zomg). I paired up with Farfalla and eventually won the "cooperation" themed contest. Awww~ Good times.

You should participate in the sig contest as well. :thumbs

Hello Bugzee,

Who is your favorite character in One Piece? Are you a Naruto manga fan? :amuse

Hey lordHokage!

Iceiphoenix posted up the same question, scroll up a bit and you'll find the answer. ;)

Yes, no doubt about it! The current arc is the best one since the Pain arc imo. I'm looking forward to every chapter now. :amuse

:smack

Two q's:

What do you think of the bent transfer?
And what do you think of hustle, have you watched the new season?

Yo Impy Limpy! :poke

Well... I didn't expect Houllier to go for him. I was actually quite suprised. BBC Sport is saying that the transfer fee is around 24 million. wtf. Inflation on steriods. Bent is overrated. I don't see what's so "special" about him. I think he was doing well at Sunderland. He should've stayed at the Stadium of Light imo. Then again...I can see the potential success of a Bent x Young partnership but it's a very foggy and unclear "tunnelvision". They still need a solid midfield figure. All in all, an overpriced purchase that's highly likely to backfire. You? :p

Haven't got round to it just yet. Is it good? I'll watch the first two episodes of the new series on iPlayer tomorrow. :Gaipose

I'm finished! :faint :faint :faint

Iceiphoenix
January 20, 2011, 12:59 AM
Bwahahaha :XD I loved your reply to Gecko. :rofl

How long did it take you to type up all your replies? :XD I took about 45 minutes with a drink break in between. :lmao

saladesu
January 20, 2011, 03:19 AM
What a long reply :XD

How's it going, desu~

hahaha everyone around here knows me for reading One Piece and that's about it. I actually read a lot of titles, it's just that I mainly post in the OP boards and rarely post in the other main boards or mention anything about other titles. >< I had an account on myanimelist.net but I kind of forgot about it. :darn

Anyway...the main ones I'm reading atm from A to Z:

- Air Gear
- Bleach
- Claymore
- Code Breaker
- Deadman Wonderland
- Dorohedoro
- Drifters
- Fairy Tail
- Gantz
- Higanjima
- Homunculus
- Ikigami
- Kurokami
- Naruto
- Parasyte
- Peacemaker Kurogane
- Soul Eater
- Until Death Do Us Part
- Vagabond (T-T)
- Vinland Saga
- Zetman

There are plenty I need to catch up on like:

- Berserk
- Blazer Drive
- Hajime no Ippo
- HxH
- Initial D
- Kekkaishi
- Kenichi
- Liar Game
- Mugen no Juunin
- Nononono
- Reborn

I'm sure you read some of them already. ;P So are you an independent translator, do you ride solo~~~ or do you work with a particular scanlation group when it comes to your translations and stuff? :blink

Whoa, that is a lot of Manga! Yeap I have read some of those, but you have a much longer reading list than mine :p What's your favourite out of them, after OP? And I know what you mean, I hardly post in the OP forums, though it's one of my favourites, so people think I don't read OP (wait that's a bad example as my sig is OP, hah). I don't really like the big forums, so I stick to the smaller ones :)

Yep I'm independent and don't work for any groups in particular. Any group's free to request, though I tend to be pretty picky about what I translate :p

Googlez_kun
January 20, 2011, 04:06 AM
Googalee~

I'm doing good. Thanks for asking and you?

Good question. I kept an eye on the sig contests for a while...lurking there from time to time but never really thought about participating. I really liked the themes and the submissions and so...I slowly developed a keen interest in it. It was actually Farfalla (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?u=51425) that ended up persuading and forcing me to try the contest for one week. hahaha it was funny because it was the week in which Tsuki chose the "cooperation" theme and so all the participants worked in pairs (for the first time ever in the history of the contest :zomg). I paired up with Farfalla and eventually won the "cooperation" themed contest. Awww~ Good times.

You should participate in the sig contest as well. :thumbs
Long post is long.O_O

Cool!I'm not really doing fine right now actually.I'm a bit sick,but it's ok.

I see!I thought you were doing sigs before,but it's thanks to Farfalla that you ended up with them.You are this good,even though you just started.I did not expect any less.:hurr

Nah,i'm no good at sigs.^^

Gecko Moria
January 20, 2011, 04:17 AM
Oh sugar. It's Gecko. Dude. Your alive!? :oh :p

Yes I'm alive. As I said in some other person's thread, I just lurk...permanently (*points at name color*).

You know...you can request a username change once...and once again. Are you thinking of changing yours? If you, secretly, are...then pop by the Fun Forum because we're great at suggesting new usernames to mh members. Ask BiltzBaba. :Gaipose

You don't like the fact that I've changed my username again and again? You don't like "Bugzee"? What would you prefer me to be called then

Nothing wrong with your current name, or any of your previous names. After all, you're active enough for everyone to recognize you anyway. Whenever I see you on the forums, I just think of you as "the guy who's changed his name a lot" :p

Anyway...about the q's:

First read my reply to Goodsy above me. Are you done? You like?

Ok, the next step:

- You have to take a detour trip into Pokemon Land. Save enough money so that you can get yourself a batch of cute lil poke balls. Lurk around Old Chateu until "it" finds you or you find "it"...start the battle, weaken it to the point where you're safe and confident in capturing "it". Once you've thrown the pokeball and "it" is not resisting anymore...you should come to realise that:

You've gotcha yourself a Gengar! :nuts
Hororororo~

Take real good care of it, train it up, play with it, feed it, sleep with it (optional) and one day your Gengar will *hopefully* reach level 39!!! You know what that means, right? :spaz

Gengar has learnt Dream Eater!!!

Train Gengar up even more until you're confident to tackle the challenge ahead of you...and that is?

Well...now you can save the game... get back on track and advance into the land of jin-jin-baka dreams where you'll find my Robin Land. I didn't think a 16 year old like you could be so evil. :crying

Robin Land sounds...exotic. I shall be following your directions carefully, please make reservations at a local 5-star hotel for me. And, 16 year olds can be very evil indeed.

I'm just playin GK. It's nice to see you again. How's life? Anything new and fresh? How was your christmas? :D

GK, that's a new abbreviation :amuse Nice to see you again too. Life is nervous, I get my exam results in a couple of days. The only things that are new and fresh are the things in my fridge that I bought after I returned from my vacation and the fact that I'm actually posting on the forums. Christmas in Europe was spectacular, massive buffet dinner :D

You know you should really meet the FF chibi's. :blink

FF?

My favourite tracks atm are:

- Kanye West - All of the Lights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uayey2PSGpA)
- Cage The Elephant - Shake Me Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOiAun7eAsQ)
- Tinie Tempah - Wonderman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqAFutAt6E8&feature=related)

What kind of music are you into, Gecko?

I don't know the last two, but that first song is epic. So many big names: Elton John, Kanye West, Rihanna, Alicia Keys etc.

My taste in music is relatively mainstream, the stuff that you always hear on radio and see on T.V.

For some reason, I've been listening to this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-7-_npHHag&feature=related) a lot lately :blink

I collect manga volumes/art books, money and LP's. I also kind of collect different types of art books. They don't have to be of the traditional kind. Graphic novels are another one I guess.

Which manga/artbooks/graphic novels do you collect?

thornofcarrion
January 20, 2011, 05:15 AM
Thorny!!!!! How have you been, dude!? :nuts

I've been at an all time anime low. I've tried getting into the new stuff like star driver and so on but I just get bored watching them. Apart from the weekly OP episode (LOL!), I've actually picked up on Ergo Proxy a couple of days ago. It's really good. I like it so far. Oh and there's a couple of anime shows that Crimson suggested I should check out which I will do very soon. Gosick is another one I started watching. ^^

Thorny! There's this REALLY AWESOME anime movie that I want you and everybody reading this to check out but I can't reveal the name of the anime movie until I've finished up my sig submission for this current themed contest. So bare with me and I'll definitely let you know by the end of the week. It's one of the best anime movies I've watched. :D

I really need to make a new animelist account. :oh

I am great as ever :). Ergo Proxy is as great anime. I liked it very much. I have heard about Gosick but already watching so many so I have added to the list.

About that movie, why the heck you have to make it so enticing and secretive at the same time :mad. Could it be one of those Evangelion movie :ninja...

riki
January 20, 2011, 07:32 AM
YES! A female member replied first! Wooot! :party This thread has a bright future. Thanks riki. =D

I don't really rush myself when making a sig or any other art-related pieces for that matter. Some take me a good 20-30 minutes other ones have taken me a couple of hours to even days lol. On average, I would say two hours. Yeah, I know. Too long to spend on a sig, right? Most of that time is wasted/used on finding the right pictures to work with or messing around on PS with the effects/features and seeing what works best with what. xD

As for my favourite(s)...well I really like them all (obviously) but from the one's I've either submitted for the sig contest(s) or shown on MH, I would say these five sigs:

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/5906/03dragonbluegreyeyeswhi.th.jpg (http://img573.imageshack.us/i/03dragonbluegreyeyeswhi.jpg/)

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8822/05pastthemespecialmusic.th.jpg (http://img830.imageshack.us/i/05pastthemespecialmusic.jpg/)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/gallery-thumbnails/13020 (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-archive/13020)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/gallery-thumbnails/12553 (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-archive/12553)

http://static.mangahelpers.com/gallery-thumbnails/13119 (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-submissions/13119)

Oh yeah, I made this (http://img545.imageshack.us/i/bleachyourichisigbyjdm.jpg/) smexy Yoruichi sig for A_I a while back which I would consider a special favourite as well. If I had to choose one then it would definitely be the One Piece siganture. I still look at it sometimes in astonishment because I really didn't think it would end up looking so good. :)

So which one do you like the most?

I like the last two the best. ^^

I know that Buggy is your favorite OP character. Why?

lordHokage
January 20, 2011, 10:13 AM
Yes, no doubt about it! The current arc is the best one since the Pain arc imo. I'm looking forward to every chapter now. :amuse

What your favorite arc in One Piece and do you think Kabuto has what it takes to be the next wanna be evil villain in Naruto universe. :amuse

kakashi919
January 20, 2011, 10:47 AM
kashy in the house!!! You gotz money to blow~~~ ? :dancin

Orgz-kun, pretty much summed up OP the best here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2223056#post2223056). You know a lot of people drop the manga real early around 15-20 chapters which is sad. You need a bit more patience with One Piece when you first start reading it. The Arlong Park Arc completely changed my perspective on manga as a whole. Seriously. I never imagined a manga would ever make me feel emotionally charged as that. One chapter: 81 Page: 12 to 15! :shakefist

Link to chapter is here (http://www.mangareader.net/103-2188-1/one-piece/chapter-81.html) but I suggest you don't take a peek just yet. Read the manga from the start dude.

Read my reply to Gecko. The land of jin-jin-baka dreams~

I never have money to blow.... it all goes to alcohol :cookiehand

:lmao I gotta go get myself a Gengar :dancin

Honestly, I never tried to read OP. I used to see the anime on TV and never liked it. I guess I'll try the manga some day and see how it is... Everyone seems to like the manga and dislike the anime anyway.

What's the name of the movie your sig is based on? :oh
Is it Black Rock Shooter?
You know you take forever to finish your sigs :eyeroll

Bugzee
January 21, 2011, 12:35 AM
@ Queen Chibi – You liked it? :D

hahahaha~ A very, very long time. I should’ve taken at least one break. =P

@ desu – Hmmm. That’s a toughie. I would say Air Gear (:nosebleed), Fairy Tail (:thumbs) and Vinland Saga (:shakefist). Yeah, I think I should venture more outside of the FF and actually post in other boards besides OP. I wish I could help ya out in the Bakuman section with a few posts here and there but I stopped reading that manga. It became boring for me after the 30th chapter. >.<

How’s it going for you? What are your top 3 favourite mangas?

@ Googz-kun – Long post was fun to read I hope. :p Thanks dude. I think you should at least give it a go. Icey has participated before and now it’s your turn!

@ GK – I honestly preferred the green Gecko Moria. What happened to him? Nice custom title btw. Is Nel your favourite female manga/anime character!? It’s nice of you to care so much and notice me around MH. I read a short while ago that you lurk and do nothing else. Niiiiice. I use my first username as a tag now in all my sigs. As for the second one…well that’s now officially dead.

Yes. Robin Land is a very exotic place. Naniiii? Hotel? Not even a motel you know. Sowwy Gecko-kun. The memory bank that is “the land of jin jin baka” is very unique and delicate at the same time. No “outsiders” can penetrate nor invade that region. I already tipped you off though. ;)

Good luck with your results! I’m sure you’ve done just fine. I don’t think you need to be so nervous or stressed about it. Hahaha, awesome! Where in Europe did you go? And what kind of buffet did you have? A bit of everything!? :drool

FF = Fun Forum.

“All of the Lights” indeed is an epic song! Definitely my favourite track from Kanye’s latest LP. I like the MV and live performances of that song you linked. :Gaipose

I have a small manga collection atm consisting of One Piece, Vagabond and Eyeshield 21 volume books.

Most of my art books are for my uni studies. From art historian books to contemporary to simple picture books lol. I have a good batch of graphical art books from gaming, manga, marvel comics to random stuff I’ve picked up/purchased from shops. Some titles include: Afro Samurai ManiaXXX, SF20, art of capcom, Dragon Ball and the Transformers IDW collection series (1-2, 3 on preorder ;)). I’ve got my eyes set on purchasing the Strong World artbook one day lol and also that gorgeous Claymore “Memorabilia” art book as well.

Do you collect anything, Gecko?

@ Thorny – hehehe~ Just be patient dude. I’ll reveal it very soon~ Nope, it ain’t one of those Evangelion movies. I should actually check those out though. :blink

@ riki – Buggy is the best. No Buggy…no epic shiz happens in OP. Buggy is One Piece. =P I’ve always liked the Clown since volume 2 hahaha. His just an overall fun character in OP. I guess I fell in love with his character during the Impel Down Arc. Once it was revealed that his bara bara no mi possessed the “flying” ability I was like :onoz :onoz :onoz :onoz :onoz

Luffy x Buggy combo’s and panels are the best. They’re always classic moments. :D

Oh and I love his voice in the anime. It’s zeeeeeeee BEST!

@ lordHokage – That’s a hard one. I would say the Impel Down and Marineford War arcs. They had EVERYTHING in it. Simply amazing! I will always cherish the Arlong Park arc though. That got me hooked to OP for life. :XD

@ kashy – I’ll tell you, thorny and everybody else once I’ve finished up my sig. No it’s not BRS. I don’t take as long as Coffee~ :p

Iceiphoenix
January 21, 2011, 01:07 AM
And my name was in hot pink... Thaaaaaanksss..... Har. Har. Bloody. Har. :notrust

For your huge reply to everyone, I had to keep scrolling up and down to see what you were replying to. :XD

Bugzee
January 21, 2011, 01:28 AM
It's not hot pink. Icey. It's magenta. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmlolkz3.png

You're not the only one! xDDD! Why do you think I decided NOT to quote everyone!? It would've taken up the whole page again. xD!

Iceiphoenix
January 21, 2011, 01:39 AM
:oh Same difference! :yelling

How about using spoiler tags...? o.O

Hrm, have you read Akaboshi? :)

saladesu
January 21, 2011, 01:03 PM
@ desu – Hmmm. That’s a toughie. I would say Air Gear (:nosebleed), Fairy Tail (:thumbs) and Vinland Saga (:shakefist). Yeah, I think I should venture more outside of the FF and actually post in other boards besides OP. I wish I could help ya out in the Bakuman section with a few posts here and there but I stopped reading that manga. It became boring for me after the 30th chapter. >.<

How’s it going for you? What are your top 3 favourite mangas?

Ah, two that I don't read. I've been meaning to read Vinland Saga since I keep hearing good things about it, but I haven't had the time :scry I read Fairy Tail, though ^^ It's generic, but fun nonetheless. Got a favourite character?

Aww, sorry to hear that you dropped Bakuman! But I guess I do have to agree it got a little repetitive after a certain point since in the end it's a repeat of different problems barring them from getting to their goal. I still like it (obviously), and would encourage you to give it another go if you've the time :amuse

Things have been alright for me, I guess, been kept busy translating :XD Look at the MH front page (not the forum, lol) and you'll see some of the fruits of my labour :thumbs

My top 3 manga would be Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece and... Hmm, this is a hard one but I'll probably go with Slam Dunk :)

3c
January 21, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hey Jin, congrats on your own thread!

I see you like FT, what's your favorite arc (the current one maybe?) and what's your favorite magic in it?

... I don't really like the big forums...

You just broke my heart...

saladesu
January 21, 2011, 01:19 PM
You just broke my heart...

I'm sorry, Nuno.... :worrybunny *attempts to fix Nuno's heart*

Perhaps I should make an amendment: Big forums are safe to go into as long as the shield of compassion is around :thumbs

Remember that too, Bugz, and go forth and post in boards other than OP and FF! :p

CBlitz
January 21, 2011, 02:15 PM
It's Cu...©µ...my! I can't say it anymore dammit. :crying
Hey CrèmeBiltz!

Hi Crimson. =P

Sometimes. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/6xt26q1.png

So did you end up buying that $400 boxset? o.O

...and stop snitchin'

CrèmeBiltz? Sounds like French pastry :zomg

sooo you sometimes live in Japan? Sounds rad :derp

and no, I didn't actually buy it. I figured I could buy a 3DS and 3 games with that money lol

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 21, 2011, 02:19 PM
Will you make a career out of design ? ^^

Bugzee
January 21, 2011, 09:55 PM
@ Icey – Hmmm. Yeah I could’ve used them…meh. Next time. 8D

Nope, I haven’t read Akaboshi yet. Looks interesting and damn it’s only 3 volumes. I’ll check it out asap. :nod

@ Shālā – hehehe~

:omg You have to start reading Vinland Saga ASAP! If you have any doubts or are struggling to accept a reason to read it…have a lil chat with Rofly~ He’ll defo persuade you to start reading it on the double. ;)

I don’t really have a favourite FT character atm. It was Mystogan…until he showed his face. Another Gerard replica. -_-; I don’t know when I’ll pick Bakuman up again. I would like too but it’s hard atm. Gawd some of those text bubbles…:bored

Look out for my Autumn interview on MH. It’s gonna be even better than the first one. I need to seriously finish up those questions. Someone pass on the message to Vinty pwease. Thanks in advance! Yeah, you’ve been working hard on those translations for a while now. :blink

At least you’re not a lazy baka like some of your fellow peers. :D Good luck with your future translations and keep up the good work! :cheerbunny

FMA is awesome. I haven’t read Slam Dunk yet. I remember reading a bit of it but kinda stopped. It’s a classic, right? ><

@ 3c – S’up!? Looking good in blue. =D Is there any particular reason why you changed your name to “3c”? o.O

My favourite FT arc I guess would be the Phantom Lord arc. It had a bit of everything in it and more importantly we got to learn about the “values” if you like of the Fairy Tail guild and how it differs to the “rest” lol. It had a lot of pretty cool panels and the Natsu x Gajeel clash was one of my favourites. The current arc is definitely one of the most exciting arcs thus far in the manga. :) I don’t really have a favourite kind magic or spell. I think the stellar key spirits are a pretty neat idea though.

Desu, Nuno’s heart is intact…I have a feeling he was hinting at something else…and if he is; I would politely ask him that he should discuss it with you in private. I give you both my best wishes…it’s gonna be hard for one lil kid to recover but meh.

Dude. You actually like your custom title? Be honest.

@ CrèmeBiltz! You like it!? I’m so happy. :zomg

Yessir. Sounds rad to you but it’s befitting for me. OMG, you actually took Impy’s advise! Hahaha~ Good Crèmmy. Are you going to purchase something else instead for sure?

@ dark lord – A career in designing? Maybe. I’ve been thinking about it over the course of my degree LOL! I’m quite interested in going into jewellery design but it’s too early to say for certain. I’m keeping my options open for the time being and see what I like the most. The £££ can come a bit later on. :p

3c
January 22, 2011, 04:40 AM
@ 3c – S’up!? Looking good in blue. =D Is there any particular reason why you changed your name to “3c”? o.O

My favourite FT arc I guess would be the Phantom Lord arc. It had a bit of everything in it and more importantly we got to learn about the “values” if you like of the Fairy Tail guild and how it differs to the “rest” lol. It had a lot of pretty cool panels and the Natsu x Gajeel clash was one of my favourites. The current arc is definitely one of the most exciting arcs thus far in the manga. :) I don’t really have a favourite kind magic or spell. I think the stellar key spirits are a pretty neat idea though.

Desu, Nuno’s heart is intact…I have a feeling he was hinting at something else…and if he is; I would politely ask him that he should discuss it with you in private. I give you both my best wishes…it’s gonna be hard for one lil kid to recover but meh.

Dude. You actually like your custom title? Be honest.

:XD

Come on it's awesome (it's something I picked up in someone's thread after a joke). It's not like custom titles can't be changed. I was thinking of changing it to "Latino Viking".

I changed my name as the mm's were just randomly put there. Plus everyone called me by my real name or 3c anyway, and I didn't want to change it to something completely new so~

That arc was indeed awesome. That was the arc that got me hooked on FT, before that it was a cool story but it never really caught hold of me before that. I agree that with the exception of the current arc, that one was probably the best. My favorite magic would probably be Natsu's fire. I love fire spells in general.

My heart is still not fully mended. A few pieces are missing.

BBB Banana
January 22, 2011, 03:27 PM
Hey Bugz how are you doing?

So I kinda assume that this thread is like arro's... a spam camp XD
[hr]

Looking Good? You must be kiding he's been hurting my eyes for months :XD

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 22, 2011, 03:54 PM
@ dark lord – A career in designing? Maybe. I’ve been thinking about it over the course of my degree LOL! I’m quite interested in going into jewellery design but it’s too early to say for certain. I’m keeping my options open for the time being and see what I like the most. The £££ can come a bit later on. :p

I had the impression that you were good with Photoshop and sigs, so I thought you were into graphics designing.

I think you should try this website, its called 99designs, where people compete for an offer to design a logo and the winner gets the price. :amuse

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 05:38 PM
Jewellery design? That's pretty cool...I also thought you were into graphics design :XD
Go make me some pendants :p

riki
January 22, 2011, 06:15 PM
That's cool if you're interested in jewel design. Would you design a jewel for me if I ask? :amuse

Gecko Moria
January 23, 2011, 03:53 AM
@ GK – I honestly preferred the green Gecko Moria. What happened to him?

Don't you like pink? I'm not green anymore because I'm technically retired but I kept my responsibilities in the One Piece section.

Nice custom title btw. Is Nel your favourite female manga/anime character!?

Thanks and no, my favorite female anime characters are C.C. and Saber. I don't really have a favorite manga character, there's too many to choose from :darn Where did you get Nel from?

It’s nice of you to care so much and notice me around MH. I read a short while ago that you lurk and do nothing else. Niiiiice. I use my first username as a tag now in all my sigs. As for the second one…well that’s now officially dead.

Well, you are relatively active so it would be difficult not to notice you :amuse Yay for lurking! What was the second one again?

Yes. Robin Land is a very exotic place. Naniiii? Hotel? Not even a motel you know. Sowwy Gecko-kun. The memory bank that is “the land of jin jin baka” is very unique and delicate at the same time. No “outsiders” can penetrate nor invade that region. I already tipped you off though. ;)

I'll be sure to bring a tent and sleeping bag then ;)

Good luck with your results! I’m sure you’ve done just fine. I don’t think you need to be so nervous or stressed about it.

Results come out tomorrow. I can already feel my stomach churning over it :darn

Hahaha, awesome! Where in Europe did you go? And what kind of buffet did you have? A bit of everything!? :drool

Lots of places: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland (also Morocco). Indeed, a bit of everything. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, when in Europe, do as the Europeans do. They had pastry for breakfast, Europe is genius! :p

FF = Fun Forum.

That was silly of me :-_-

“All of the Lights” indeed is an epic song! Definitely my favourite track from Kanye’s latest LP. I like the MV and live performances of that song you linked. :Gaipose

Downloaded "All of the Lights" onto my iPod :) I'm glad you liked the MV :D

I have a small manga collection atm consisting of One Piece, Vagabond and Eyeshield 21 volume books.

Most of my art books are for my uni studies. From art historian books to contemporary to simple picture books lol. I have a good batch of graphical art books from gaming, manga, marvel comics to random stuff I’ve picked up/purchased from shops. Some titles include: Afro Samurai ManiaXXX, SF20, art of capcom, Dragon Ball and the Transformers IDW collection series (1-3). I’ve got my eyes set on purchasing the Strong World artbook one day lol and also that gorgeous Claymore “Memorabilia” art book as well.

Do you collect anything, Gecko?

Sounds like a very solid collection. I don't really collect anything, not actively anyway. I do own a few manga volumes (Japanese and English), some foreign currency, rare stones, expensive stationery etc.

Kaiten
January 23, 2011, 02:19 PM
I changed my name as the mm's were just randomly put there. Plus everyone called me by my real name or 3c anyway, and I didn't want to change it to something completely new so~

All the cool kids change their names. Sometimes more than once :p

Robin Land is nice, Nami Land is hawter. Vivi Land is hawtest .

Bugzee
January 24, 2011, 03:22 PM
Let's try the spoiler tags this time around...

:XD

Come on it's awesome (it's something I picked up in someone's thread after a joke). It's not like custom titles can't be changed. I was thinking of changing it to "Latino Viking".

That arc was indeed awesome. That was the arc that got me hooked on FT, before that it was a cool story but it never really caught hold of me before that. I agree that with the exception of the current arc, that one was probably the best. My favorite magic would probably be Natsu's fire. I love fire spells in general.

My heart is still not fully mended. A few pieces are missing.

lol I don’t have anything against your current custom title. I’m just sayin’. It’s not something I would think you would like to be “labelled” as. Do you really wanna be the shield of compassion? Hahaha~ Latino Viking. Niiice. Very amusing. That's true; you can have a lot of fun with custom titles as well. Go for it!

Hey Bugz how are you doing?

So I kinda assume that this thread is like arro's... a spam camp XD

Looking Good? You must be kiding he's been hurting my eyes for months :XD

Hey BBB! I’m good, just gearing up for my exams later this week. :s How about yourself? How’s school going?

A spam camp? If…that’s what you want to call it….but no. That’s why I was anticipating your arrival in this section. :p

I had the impression that you were good with Photoshop and sigs, so I thought you were into graphics designing.

I think you should try this website, its called 99designs, where people compete for an offer to design a logo and the winner gets the price. :amuse

I’ve messed around with web designing and other stuff. It’s fun but not something I would consider taking further and making a career out of it. I don’t trust websites like that. It’s giving me a funny feeling and I would never rely on the net in that way for such things anyway. :p

What are you studying and what would you like to go into career-wise? You said something about setting up websites and/or blogsites, right?

Jewellery design? That's pretty cool...I also thought you were into graphics design :XD
Go make me some pendants :p

Thanks. Hey. It’s not like I have anything against graphics design. Hahaha…so you like your pendants and chains, huh?

That's cool if you're interested in jewel design. Would you design a jewel for me if I ask? :amuse

Sure, why not? The more practice the better I guess.

Don't you like pink? I'm not green anymore because I'm technically retired but I kept my responsibilities in the One Piece section.

I don’t hate pink nor do I like it a lot. It’s just another colour. You might as well just revert back to the green. OP is a piece of cake to moderate…compared to other sections!? =P Do you like the pink more than the green? 8D

Thanks and no, my favorite female anime characters are C.C. and Saber. I don't really have a favorite manga character, there's too many to choose from :darn Where did you get Nel from?

There’s a character called “C.C.”? What manga/anime is she from? About the Nel thing: 1) your custom title “C.C.” looked more like a pair of boobies to me and 2) your avy/sig set reminded me of Nel’s green hair I guess.

Well, you are relatively active so it would be difficult not to notice you :amuse Yay for lurking! What was the second one again?

My second username was ~Buggy*Fly~

I'll be sure to bring a tent and sleeping bag then ;)

LOL! You don’t need either of those. Your favourite female character is C.C. (and Saber), right? Choose one you like the most and then create your dream world with her. :hurr

There’ll always be just one resident living in Robin Land. :love

Results come out tomorrow. I can already feel my stomach churning over it :darn

Lots of places: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland (also Morocco). Indeed, a bit of everything. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. So, when in Europe, do as the Europeans do. They had pastry for breakfast, Europe is genius! :p

Woah! That’s fricking awesome! How long was this European trip of yours? So do you see yourself living for the rest of your life in New Zealand or are you considering a better future somewhere else? :D

That was silly of me :-_-

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/ofc5ra1.png

Downloaded "All of the Lights" onto my iPod :) I'm glad you liked the MV :D

Sweet. :cool:

Sounds like a very solid collection. I don't really collect anything, not actively anyway. I do own a few manga volumes (Japanese and English), some foreign currency, rare stones, expensive stationery etc.

Cheers~ What are some of those rare gemstones you have in your collection, Gecko? o.O

All the cool kids change their names. Sometimes more than once :p

Robin Land is nice, Nami Land is hawter. Vivi Land is hawtest .

Damn right! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/112hqmv.png

:-_-. There's no such thing or place as "Nami Land". Why Vivi? :-_-

After_Image
January 24, 2011, 03:35 PM
Hey just wanted to stop by and declare you the King. :3c
King of Bakas

How is school going for ya?

CBlitz
January 24, 2011, 07:56 PM
you haven't heard of Code Geass?

shame on you Bugz :derp

blai
January 25, 2011, 08:27 AM
Have you checked out "How to make it in America"?

Bugzee
January 25, 2011, 09:13 AM
Hey just wanted to stop by and declare you the King. :3c

FF King. 10 wins and still going strong~ Jin be the best at it! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/112hqmv.png

King of Bakas

That's you! :yelling

How is school going for ya?

Meh. It's going well. My modules this semester are really cool and interesting compared to the ones I had in the first semester. The work load has doubled though. I still need to decide whether I really want to go and study abroad for a year or not. Overall, I can't really complain about it. I had one exam this morning which went well for me. I got another three exams to go. :darn

How's it going for you? :worrybunny

C.C and Saber are characters from Code Geass? lol. I remember Barbie-chwan (goldb) and Grizz talking about that anime in the HO thread a while back. I watched like the first 2/3 episodes and dropped it. Yeah. I agree with Grizz now; it's overrated. I didn't really like it.

Have you checked out "How to make it in America"?

The comedy show? Nope. I haven't watched it yet. I read Kid Cudi stars in it and he made a mixtape to go with the show or something!? Have you? Is it any good?

blai
January 25, 2011, 12:07 PM
It. Is. Awesome. It's with Finch from American Pie and Jake Jagelski from OTH (char. names)

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 25, 2011, 12:14 PM
I’ve messed around with web designing and other stuff. It’s fun but not something I would consider taking further and making a career out of it. I don’t trust websites like that. It’s giving me a funny feeling and I would never rely on the net in that way for such things anyway. :p

Yes, its a scary world out there in the cloud, the survival for the fittest, if you're not good enough you won't make it. :p

You said something about setting up websites and/or blogsites, right?

No I didn't :p

benelori
January 25, 2011, 01:22 PM

Is this true?
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/CaptainCold.png
Wanna be convinced to read it or watch the anime? Just tell me and I'll...:lolo

riki
January 25, 2011, 04:34 PM
What a weird smiley... :oh

Anyway, how are you doing, Jin?

BBB Banana
January 25, 2011, 06:21 PM
I bet that smiley is overused on the Naruto boards :oh

Gecko Moria
January 26, 2011, 02:30 AM
I don’t hate pink nor do I like it a lot. It’s just another colour. You might as well just revert back to the green. OP is a piece of cake to moderate…compared to other sections!? =P Do you like the pink more than the green? 8D

One Piece is definitely not a piece of cake to moderate. Perhaps not as disorderly as the Naruto forum but chaotic nonetheless. Green is for active staff and because I don't know much time I'll have, I decided to stay as a pink for now so people won't expect immediate responses from me. Both pink and green are nice colors :)

There’s a character called “C.C.”? What manga/anime is she from? About the Nel thing: 1) your custom title “C.C.” looked more like a pair of boobies to me and 2) your avy/sig set reminded me of Nel’s green hair I guess.

C.C. (the character in my avatar and signature) is from Code Geass, probably one of the most well known anime of the current era. I highly recommend you go watch both seasons.

My second username was ~Buggy*Fly~

:amuse

LOL! You don’t need either of those. Your favourite female character is C.C. (and Saber), right? Choose one you like the most and then create your dream world with her. :hurr

There’ll always be just one resident living in Robin Land. :love

I wonder if you know who Saber is :p

Woah! That’s fricking awesome! How long was this European trip of yours? So do you see yourself living for the rest of your life in New Zealand or are you considering a better future somewhere else? :D

The trip was around a month long. I would like to work overseas for a bit, but New Zealand has one of the highest living standards in the world and is also one of the world's most livable countries, so there isn't necessarily a better future somewhere else.

Cheers~ What are some of those rare gemstones you have in your collection, Gecko? o.O

Whole variety of random stones: amethyst, topaz, ruby, quartz, emerald etc. Oh, I also collect chess sets :amuse

And I finally replied to your post in my thread (after a year :-_-).

lawlett-kun
January 27, 2011, 11:50 AM
hey buzgofon why do you like Op so much?

Charlie
January 27, 2011, 03:23 PM
Bugz when will you ever vost?

Bugzee
January 27, 2011, 08:50 PM
It. Is. Awesome. It's with Finch from American Pie and Jake Jagelski from OTH (char. names)

I watched a couple of clips on youtube. Looks good. I might check it out. The mixtape that goes with the show ain't bad.

Yes, its a scary world out there in the cloud, the survival for the fittest, if you're not good enough you won't make it. :p

No I didn't :p

Well...it looks iffy to me. :oh

Lies.

Is this true?
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/CaptainCold.png
Wanna be convinced to read it or watch the anime? Just tell me and I'll...:lolo

Yes. Benny. T'is true.

I tried the anime. I didn't like it. I haven't read the manga. Give me an alternative rec. ;)

What a weird smiley... :oh

Anyway, how are you doing, Jin?

I think Benny is in love with it. :p

Hey riki! I'm good, thanks for asking. I just got two more exams to be done with tomorrow afternoon and then I'll be able to chilax better in time for the weekend. :vbunny

How about yourself?

I bet that smiley is overused on the Naruto boards :oh

Yep.

One Piece is definitely not a piece of cake to moderate. Perhaps not as disorderly as the Naruto forum but chaotic nonetheless. Green is for active staff and because I don't know much time I'll have, I decided to stay as a pink for now so people won't expect immediate responses from me. Both pink and green are nice colors :)

The One Piece boards are chaotic!? :err

I guess you guys are doing a great job in keeping it so fresh and so clean for us all. As you were, Gecko-kun~ :D

C.C. (the character in my avatar and signature) is from Code Geass, probably one of the most well known anime of the current era. I highly recommend you go watch both seasons.

Damn. So many people are telling me to watch it again. Hmm. Maybe, I'll give it another go soon. You should definitely check out Appleseed the anime movie and also Applseed Ex Machina. :shakefist

I wonder if you know who Saber is :p

Dunno. Fate/stay night?

The trip was around a month long. I would like to work overseas for a bit, but New Zealand has one of the highest living standards in the world and is also one of the world's most livable countries, so there isn't necessarily a better future somewhere else.

Mmm. Fair enough. Home sweet home~ I would love to go on a European trip for a month or two. :333 A road trip through Europe would be awesome too. :3

Whole variety of random stones: amethyst, topaz, ruby, quartz, emerald etc. Oh, I also collect chess sets :amuse

Super! I prefer the natural form, colour and texture of gemstones. I hate the artifically coloured and synthetic kind tbh. As for chess sets. Sweet. Do you collect the full size chess sets or the miniature versions? or a bit of both lol!?

And I finally replied to your post in my thread (after a year :-_-).

I will make my way over there very soon.

hey buzgofon why do you like Op so much?

Well...look who it is! g_b! Heeeeeeey. :cheez

Hmm. No point in me answering that to someone who wants to exorcise OP itself and of it's readers/fans now is it? =P

Why do you hate OP so much? 8D

Bugz when will you ever vost?

Cop-San!!! :hug

It's good to see you around here again, Charlie! How have you been dude? I'll make a vost* as soon as you return back to your regular duty as the most awesome of the most awesomest GC/GE mods that has ever registered existed on MH! Des-chan has enough on her plate with the Otaku Cafe and the awards...the other two...well I dunno. :shifty

So come back soon!!! :bye

*pending

riki
January 27, 2011, 08:54 PM
I'm doing well. I can't wait for the weekend though. ^^

lawlett-kun
January 27, 2011, 08:56 PM
well someone has to take on a Hater role sooner or later.it just happened to be me

CBlitz
January 28, 2011, 12:35 AM
I know that you've already been asked this...but why Buggy? Why is he your favorite character? He's a freaking clown! :bored

(also he's the worst side-character even and during the War arc, I was just hoping some stray bullet would magically pierce his head and kill him :-_-)

soooo with that said, who's your second favorite One Piece character? :p

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:02 PM
I'm doing well. I can't wait for the weekend though. ^^

Your finally free for the weekend! :confetti

Do you have anything planned? xDDD! =P

well someone has to take on a Hater role sooner or later.it just happened to be me

Stop pretending to be someone you're not meant to be. When you feel you're ready, good_boy, you may join everyone else here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47). :)

I know that you've already been asked this...but why Buggy? Why is he your favorite character? He's a freaking clown! :bored

(also he's the worst side-character even and during the War arc, I was just hoping some stray bullet would magically pierce his head and kill him :-_-)

soooo with that said, who's your second favorite One Piece character? :p

Buggy isn't my only favourite character. Jinbei is still one of my favs as well. It's tough to choose just one in OP. :darn Ok, he was irritating at times during the Marineford War (mainly in the anime though ;)) but not to the extent where I've had enough of seeing him or wanna kill him or something. Kizaru got a hit on him around the collar. It was close but not close enough. :p

What's wrong with being a clown? :neutral

Arrrrgh, at this moment in time I would go for Zoro. :nod

lawlett-kun
January 28, 2011, 05:03 PM
id rather join yaoi section

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:04 PM
id rather join yaoi section

Your sure you wanna do that? :err

lawlett-kun
January 28, 2011, 05:07 PM
its not that i wanna do it, but if someone asks op or yaoi i go with the latter

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:09 PM
its not that i wanna do it, but if someone asks op or yaoi i go with the latter

I think I found my new sig quote.

MH wouldn't be the same without you, good_boy. Have fun in the yaoi section. :D

lawlett-kun
January 28, 2011, 05:11 PM
I think I found my new sig quote.

MH wouldn't be the same without you, good_boy. Have fun in the yaoi section. :D

baka:blink

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:14 PM
That's my word! :yelling

Hey. It's not like I'm lying now is it? You stated it yourself. You prefer the yaoi section compared to the OP section and your original username was yagami so...it makes perfect sense now. Enjoy your time over there and have fun! :D

lawlett-kun
January 28, 2011, 05:17 PM
That's my word! :yelling

Hey. It's not like I'm lying now is it? You stated it yourself. You prefer the yaoi section compared to the OP section and your original username was yagami so...it makes perfect sense now. Enjoy your time over there and have fun! :D

Yagami has nothing to do with yaoi... and i said more like if..if... It doesnt mean that into yaoi stuff.And baka word was originally mine:amuse

Guzbee stop confusing me after having thirsty Thursday

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:19 PM
Yagami has nothing to do with yaoi... and i said more like if..if... It doesnt mean that into yaoi stuff.

That's not what you said before you changed it. :eyeroll

You love yaoi more than you love OP. It's okay, good_boy. I have nothing against that and there's certainly nothing wrong with it.

And baka word was originally mine:amuse

Liar! Since when? :-_-

Guzbee stop confusing me after having thirsty Thursday

Your confusing yourself, yagami.

lawlett-kun
January 28, 2011, 05:22 PM
That's not what you said before you changed it. :eyeroll

You love yaoi more than you love OP. It's okay, good_boy. I have nothing against that and there's certainly nothing wrong with it.

Liar! Since when? :-_-

Your confusing yourself, yagami.

dont call me yagami PLEASE.oh and stop sprouting nonsense =P

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:26 PM
You said please. kk. :cheez

No one knows who this "zgubee" is. So you might as well change the name.

lawlett-kun
January 28, 2011, 05:28 PM
as long as you know who that is its fine xD

scav
January 30, 2011, 01:01 PM
Hey bugee, which one of your sigs u consider as the best sig u ever made?
who's the best sig maker of maker for you?

vintagemistakes
January 30, 2011, 04:06 PM
Bugzee, my only loyal poster in my meet the mods thread - how are you?

A couple of random questions...

When eating cake/pie, do you use a fork or a spoon?

When on an escalator, do you walk up/down it or just stand there and let it take you where you are going?

Do you watch Spartacus (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67285)? If not you should.

Do you have any odd quirks?

Gecko Moria
January 31, 2011, 04:23 AM
The One Piece boards are chaotic!? :err

They can be very chaotic :blink

I guess you guys are doing a great job in keeping it so fresh and so clean for us all. As you were, Gecko-kun~ :D

Were? I still do my fair share in keeping the One Piece section tidy.

Damn. So many people are telling me to watch it again. Hmm. Maybe, I'll give it another go soon. You should definitely check out Appleseed the anime movie and also Applseed Ex Machina. :shakefist

Definitely worth another go. I shall endeavor to take up your recommendations when I have the time (doesn't that sound familiar?).

Dunno. Fate/stay night?

Correct. Have you seen it?

Mmm. Fair enough. Home sweet home~ I would love to go on a European trip for a month or two. :333 A road trip through Europe would be awesome too. :3

Sounds like a plan :amuse How long would you need to save up?

Super! I prefer the natural form, colour and texture of gemstones. I hate the artifically coloured and synthetic kind tbh. As for chess sets. Sweet. Do you collect the full size chess sets or the miniature versions? or a bit of both lol!?

Indeed, the color of raw amethyst is breathtaking. Full size chess sets, usually made from marble or some other reliable material and representing a real battle in history or mythology.

I will make my way over there very soon.

Soon as in immediately, or soon as in my version of soon? :-_- Since I took the trouble of replying (one year later), I do expect a response...soon :p

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 02:26 PM
Do you feel like you accomplished something when you win the sig contests? :tem

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 02:27 PM
it satisfies his EGO

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 31, 2011, 08:10 PM
*thinks he should post in this thread because its only natural*

*wonders what he should ask him*

*Found it*

Are you looking forward to the manga awards ?
and do you think OP should win ?

Googlez_kun
February 01, 2011, 05:55 PM
Are you enjoying the recent arc in OP?I think it's rather lame right now.Pretty unoriginal and not really Oda-like.What do you think?

Bugzee
February 02, 2011, 09:51 PM
as long as you know who that is its fine xD

I don't know what the hell you're going on about, g_b. :oh

Hey bugee, which one of your sigs u consider as the best sig u ever made?
who's the best sig maker of maker for you?

Hey scavvy! How are you? It's nice of you to drop by! :p

If I had to choose one then it'll obviously be the One Piece (http://mangahelpers.com/gallery/sig-contest-submissions/12553) signature. ^^

The best sig maker on MH, you mean? o.O

There are a lot of good sig makers around MH. Many of them don't even particiapte in the sig contests. =( You should check out the Sig Contest Hall of Fame (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30519). ;)

I really like the work of both Sasori (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?do=getinfo&username=Sasori) and dHEKU (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?do=getinfo&username=dHEKU). Love there styles and the ideas they come up with for each themed week. As for the best or most creative sig maker at present...I guess I would give it to ~Coffee~. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?do=getinfo&username=~Coffee~)The dude works non-stop on signatures haha~

So which ones do you like? and where's your intro thread? =P Oh...I see you made one. :plot

Bugzee, my only loyal poster in my meet the mods thread - how are you?

OH! Sugar honey iced tea!!! It's Vinty! :vin

I'm good thanks and you? Dude, your thread is cursed. Why don't you move it into the member zone for a week and see how it goes? :p

A couple of random questions...

When eating cake/pie, do you use a fork or a spoon?

If it's a soft cake than a spoon. Most of the time I use a fork though. Same with pies. What do you tend to use? and what kind of cake/pie do you like?

When on an escalator, do you walk up/down it or just stand there and let it take you where you are going?

In the shopping "mall" or at the airport = stand. Those "moving walkway" escalators are quite fun to use. :D

At train/tube stations, I usually walk up or down it. When I'm lazy or tired, I'll stand.

Do you watch Spartacus (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67285)? If not you should.

Nope. I should? What's so good about it? =P The trailer looks.....interesting. 8D

Do you have any odd quirks?

Hmm. Not sure. I don't really like the sound of rattling/shaking keys. What about yourself?

Definitely worth another go. I shall endeavor to take up your recommendations when I have the time (doesn't that sound familiar?)

Yep. :-_- You know...I thought Vinty took the longest time to reply to a question/post...but I was wrong; it's you. Congratulations. :-_-

Correct. Have you seen it?

Nope.

Sounds like a plan :amuse How long would you need to save up?

Well, I've obviously thought about it in the past but I don't see myself actually going on a road trip around Europe anytime soon. There's a high chance that I'll be studying abroad next year as part of my uni degree. :Gaipose I'm not too sure where my final destination will be though. :XD It's going to be either Italy or Spain. :)

Indeed, the color of raw amethyst is breathtaking. Full size chess sets, usually made from marble or some other reliable material and representing a real battle in history or mythology.

Have you participated in any chess tournaments/competitions before? :blink

Soon as in immediately, or soon as in my version of soon? :-_- Since I took the trouble of replying (one year later), I do expect a response...soon :p

I'll think about it. I'm a busy man. I'll probably get back to you in a year's time. :-_-

Do you feel like you accomplished something when you win the sig contests? :tem

A win is a win. The sweet kind are the ones to cherish. Those don't come often but when they do....:zomg

The seasonal signature contests are the real deal though. :D My strategy has worked so far...only time will tell if I'll accomplish my true goal. :kukuku

Btw ~ I don't ask people to vote for me. I give them the option. ;) Unlike someone else... :lmao

it satisfies his EGO

What the hell do you want? :mad

:modsmack :modsmack :modsmack :modsmack :modsmack

:D

*thinks he should post in this thread because its only natural*

*wonders what he should ask him*

*Found it*

Are you looking forward to the manga awards ?
and do you think OP should win ?

Yooo dark lord! S'up!? :hi5

Yep. The results are out now lol. Do I think OP should win? What specific award are we talking about here? o.O

Go and make an intro thread. :shakefist

Op should just fail imo.But thanx for askin me DL =)

All I'm going to say...

Go back to your thread :yelling

is...

:amuse lulwut:darn

...don't blame me if you get yawned at. Don't blame me, yagami, if you get whipped, smacked or laughed at...again.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e121/OSOKILL/Smileys/devil-smiley-045.gif

Are you enjoying the recent arc in OP?I think it's rather lame right now.Pretty unoriginal and not really Oda-like.What do you think?

Your funny. Yes I am. I disagree with you. Like Edo Tensei on steriods? :p

I'm just glad to see the SH's back together again. As for the current arc; I'm enjoying it so far. The only thing I don't like is the current pacing of the chapters but I think that'll change very soon. It's not easy to calm the nerves of all your fans after such an incredible journey from Impel Down to the end of the Marineford War arc. It's been an amazing ride so far...you just gotta be a bit more patient. Are you enjoying the 4th Ninja World War? =P

Gecko Moria
February 03, 2011, 02:19 AM
Yep. :-_- You know...I thought Vinty took the longest time to reply to a question/post...but I was wrong; it's you. Congratulations. :-_-

I accept your congratulations :amuse Anyway, vintagemistakes is expected to reply faster than me. I'm retired, remember (at the old age of 16 :p)?

Nope.

Once again, something worth watching. Fate/stay night is the only anime that's made me cry ;)

Well, I've obviously thought about it in the past but I don't see myself actually going on a road trip around Europe anytime soon. There's a high chance that I'll be studying abroad next year as part of my uni degree. :Gaipose I'm not too sure where my final destination will be though. :XD It's going to be either Italy or Spain. :)

I would recommend Italy, it's so incredibly ornate and beautiful. But I think it's nice you're going to have the opportunity to study abroad.

Have you participated in any chess tournaments/competitions before? :blink

Yes, I was useless. I don't actually play chess, just collect chess sets.

I'll think about it. I'm a busy man. I'll probably get back to you in a year's time. :-_-

Stop copying me, and who're you trying to kid? You're not that busy :-_-

CBlitz
February 03, 2011, 03:48 AM

DID YOU JUST TAKE A SHOT AT NARUTO? :mad

I SO MAD :yelling

kay Buggers, you just started a One Piece/Naruto flamewar....I HOPE YOU FEEL HAPPY NOW

Naruto >>>> One Piece

always and forever :derp

Evil3ye
February 03, 2011, 07:22 AM
Hey Ben. Any new Hip hop goodies you diggin?

scav
February 03, 2011, 08:09 AM
i see u like hiphop like me, what do u think about the new hiphop movement , the new school and what do you think about the old school. Do u think hiphop is dead like Nas is saying?any particular song that u would recommend?

Googlez_kun
February 04, 2011, 02:59 PM
I played Brawl yesterday and looked and one of the trophies.It was named Bugzzy and looks like this:
http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/kirbypedia/images/4/4f/Bugzzy.jpg
:cookiestare

I'm just glad to see the SH's back together again. As for the current arc; I'm enjoying it so far. The only thing I don't like is the current pacing of the chapters but I think that'll change very soon. It's not easy to calm the nerves of all your fans after such an incredible journey from Impel Down to the end of the Marineford War arc. It's been an amazing ride so far...you just gotta be a bit more patient. Are you enjoying the 4th Ninja World War? =P
Wow,you really seem to enjoy it.This whole arc somewhat lacks the original oda touch.I mean,Neptune isn't really original,just like the huge princess(*cough*spongebob*cough*) and Van der Dekken with his marriage proposals and Luffy destroying Fishmen Island...Also,those energy pills:fail
I'm happy to see them again,but this arc is lacking Oda,if you know what i mean.

And yes,i've been enjoying the war so far,in fact,it might even become one of my favourite arcs.The last chapters have been great.Okay,i have to admit that ET is rather cheap and not the best thing that could happen to this manga,but i'll deal with it and enjoy the rest and the way it's handled.

kay Buggers, you just started a One Piece/Naruto flamewar....I HOPE YOU FEEL HAPPY NOW

Naruto >>>> One Piece

Yeah,let's start the damn war:hurr

After_Image
February 04, 2011, 03:50 PM
I played Brawl yesterday and looked and one of the trophies.It was named Bugzzy and looks like this:

:wtf Looks just like him.

I wonder when Jin let them take the picture. :3c

lawlett-kun
February 04, 2011, 04:01 PM
...don't blame me if you get yawned at. Don't blame me, yagami, if you get whipped, smacked or laughed at...again.

When the hell did this evar HAPPEN you bot,?:-_-:mad

Bugzee
February 04, 2011, 06:30 PM
I accept your congratulations :amuse Anyway, vintagemistakes is expected to reply faster than me. I'm retired, remember (at the old age of 16 :p)?

Your just lazy. :-_- Don't worry, I'll visit your thread once I've come up with some interesting questions to ask you. I mean. Come on. We are talking about a one year absence. I'm working on a variety of questions to ask you. In the mean time, if you ever feel bored on waiting for my post; you could always post in Vinty's thread. He needs the company. :D

Once again, something worth watching. Fate/stay night is the only anime that's made me cry ;)

Ok, I'll check it out once I have the chance too. It made you cry? So it's the depressing-kind? ._.

I would recommend Italy, it's so incredibly ornate and beautiful. But I think it's nice you're going to have the opportunity to study abroad.

Yeah. I love both countries. There's so many forms and applications that I need to complete for studying abroad. It's a nightmare. :bored ....but I guess it's worth it all in the end. Well, I hope so anyway. :amuse

Yes, I was useless. I don't actually play chess, just collect chess sets.

So you don't know how to play the game? :o

Stop copying me, and who're you trying to kid? You're not that busy :-_-

How am I copying you? You're a chibi dammit! Even if you don't like it! You are part of Team Chibi! :yelling

Yes I am. :noworry

Huh? I did? http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m190.gif

Baba, do what you do best with yourself while listening to this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJowr6Jpve4).

Why do you want to start a flamewar for?

Nani!!!!!!??? :o I don't know what the hell you're going on about nor do I know what you want from me so...here's some:

:confetti :confetti :confetti
Free confetti for ya!
:confetti :confetti :confetti

Naruto >>>> One Piece

So Naruto (the character) is greater than One Piece (the manga)? Baka. :fail

Crimson. Sasgay is a fictional character. He ain't real. It's time you move on...

Hey Ben. Any new Hip hop goodies you diggin?

Hey E! Who's Ben? :XD

Hmm. New and fresh? Well, there's nothing exactly spectacular or exciting atm that I'm diggin'. Here's a few tracks I like the sound of at present:

- Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4kPz6dKsgY&feature=related)
- Cee Lo Green – It’s Ok (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2GdQ9TYE8)
- Kanye West – All of the Lights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uayey2PSGpA)
- Plan B – Love Goes Down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl1fehfbvlI)

i see u like hiphop like me, what do u think about the new hiphop movement , the new school and what do you think about the old school. Do u think hiphop is dead like Nas is saying?any particular song that u would recommend?

Hey scavvy!

The new hip hop movement? What exactly are you referring to? That could mean a website, a blogsite, several different books, etc. Or are you just generally speaking of the current "condition of the game"?

The new school with the likes of Drake, J. Cole, Roth, etc. Hmmm. I don't really like any of them tbh. Some of their tracks are cool but none of them really stand out to me. Jay Electronica is the one, I would say to look out for. Many people get too excited over Drake's word play but it really isn't that zomg-like. :p

I'm looking forward to hearing Slaughterhouse's new LP now that they've officially joined Shady Records.

I honestly prefer the 90's music compared to the current new school crop of hip hop "artists". I listen to more old school records now then ever before LOL! The old school = you either love it or hate it. You either get it or you don't.

"Hip Hop is dead" ~ Nas

Yes. I agree with him. I can't be bothered to explain it all. It's all in his lyrics. ;)

While everyone is anticipating the release date of Detox, I honestly can't wait for Gza to release...

:zomgLiquid Swords 2: The Return of the Shadowboxer:zomg

:worship2 :worship2 :worship2

You should definitely check out the HipHop Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7378&page=18). Look back a couple of pages and you'll find plenty of recs by me. I haven't posted in there for ages....mainly because it's kinda like a lost cause now...same with the Otaku Culture section. T^T

Here are some other tracks (old and new) I'm currently diggin':

Jaylib - The Red (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRzRSCRZweY)
J Dilla ft. Black Thought - Reality TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkCyEFvBKmg)
Black Milk - Black and Brown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-vBr0HzFzc)
Ras Kass - Attitudes 2012 (Feat Royce Da 5'9") (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMM1tDT2oac)
DJ Muggs vs Ill Bill - Skull & Guns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljuATKwnd_c)
GhostFace Killah - Purified Thoughts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8zqFmaQvZw)
Chiddy Bang - The Good Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK_atJNb8AQ)
John Legend & The Roots - Our Generation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjieYQeBCQ)

Nice. Very nice. Did you draw that? ;P Jeez...even that pokemon Heracross looks ten times better than that. Thanks.

Wow,you really seem to enjoy it.This whole arc somewhat lacks the original oda touch.I mean,Neptune isn't really original,just like the huge princess(*cough*spongebob*cough*) and Van der Dekken with his marriage proposals and Luffy destroying Fishmen Island...Also,those energy pills:fail
I'm happy to see them again,but this arc is lacking Oda,if you know what i mean.

Considering this...is all coming from a life-long Naruto fan...I'm very intrigued to understand and learn from you. :-_- What exactly do you mean by the "original oda touch" and "the lack of Oda in the current FI arc". Please explain. :p

Yeah,let's start the damn war:hurr

Crimson's going to team up with a chibi? :-_-

:wtf Looks just like him.

I wonder when Jin let them take the picture. :3c

Your blind.

Needs to be more manly, less fat and more smexyness. Those gloves look horrible and that pose/stance needs work.

When the hell did this evar HAPPEN you bot,?:-_-:mad

Are you lost, yagami? :neutral

lawlett-kun
February 04, 2011, 06:35 PM
can i just start ignoring you?

Gecko Moria
February 04, 2011, 08:35 PM
Your just lazy. :-_- Don't worry, I'll visit your thread once I've come up with some interesting questions to ask you. I mean. Come on. We are talking about a one year absence. I'm working on a variety of questions to ask you. In the mean time, if you ever feel bored on waiting for my post; you could always post in Vinty's thread. He needs the company. :D

I deny that I'm lazy and I also deny that I have been absent for a year. You just never see me around, I'm probably the most active member on this forum :-_- I'll be sure to visit vintagemistakes sometime.

Ok, I'll check it out once I have the chance too. It made you cry? So it's the depressing-kind? ._.

I'm not going to tell you anything in case I accidentally spoil it for you.

Yeah. I love both countries. There's so many forms and applications that I need to complete for studying abroad. It's a nightmare. :bored ....but I guess it's worth it all in the end. Well, I hope so anyway. :amuse

I'm 99% sure you'll enjoy it. Be careful of pickpockets in Rome and Madrid.

So you don't know how to play the game? :o

I know the rules, if that's what you mean, but I'm just not good at playing.

How am I copying you? You're a chibi dammit! Even if you don't like it! You are part of Team Chibi! :yelling

Yes I am. :noworry

I don't believe you ;)

Imperium
February 06, 2011, 01:05 PM
Bugzee, bugzee, bugzee, What made you chose those three usernames you had?

blai
February 06, 2011, 08:50 PM
Indeed, check it out and get back to me when you have. It's pretty decent and the mixtape ain't bad at all. I kinda enjoy it actually, casual yet classy, if you know what I mean *wink

CBlitz
February 07, 2011, 03:42 PM
hey Bugz why don't you do those sig requests you get from so many different people? :oh

:3c

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 07:51 PM
can i just start ignoring you?

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=764

Your welcome. :)

Indeed, check it out and get back to me when you have. It's pretty decent and the mixtape ain't bad at all. I kinda enjoy it actually, casual yet classy, if you know what I mean *wink

Will do~

I deny that I'm lazy and I also deny that I have been absent for a year. You just never see me around, I'm probably the most active member on this forum :-_- I'll be sure to visit vintagemistakes sometime.

That's wrong, Gecko-kun.

If I remember correctly...you've only posted once in the Fun Forum. 8D

I'm 99% sure you'll enjoy it. Be careful of pickpockets in Rome and Madrid.

Defo. I've been to Spain, so I know what the deal~o is lol.

Haven't been to Italy though. Would love to go one day. :)

Thanks for the tip though. ;)

I know the rules, if that's what you mean, but I'm just not good at playing.

I haven't played chess in years. I was ok at it. You should try and get back into it.

I don't believe you ;)

No one does around MH~

Bugzee, bugzee, bugzee, What made you chose those three usernames you had?

J.D.M - Jinbei's just one of my favourite OP characters. The "DMaster" part was just a random-like add on I guess. It would be amusing to see a fishman carrying the will of D lol and Jinbei has obviously mastered Fishman Karate~ ....and so JinbeiDMaster was officially born/registered.

Several months later...the rampaging era had ended and many witnessed the rise of...

~Buggy*Fly~ - I had a lot of fun reading, waiting and discussing each chapter during the Impel Down Arc. My liking towards the Buggy character grew over this time; especially after the bara bara no mi ability was explained and we witnessed that "flying" ability. So shortly after that I came up with my new username. Many of the FF'ers didn't like it but I didn't care about that cuz I loved it. :zomg

Bugzee - this only came about after I realised that I wanted a "neater" and "cleaner" username. I had, had enough of seeing those "~*~" in my username lol. After I changed my name, you came up with the "flyjinzee" nickname...which I loved since it contained parts of all three of my usernames. I was very tempted to ask for a name change once again but decided not too. I eventually found a new place to use that one. :hurr

hey Bugz why don't you do those sig requests you get from so many different people? :oh

Hey Blitzy~

I fulfill as many as I can but the problem is time. So I either forward the request to another Artist/sigmaker or I suggest to the "client" to ask someone else. 9/10 I rec someone else.

Someone else = being an Artist/sig maker. :XD

It's not that I don't want to make the sigs for them. It's time. The other problem is the said member's activity on the boards. What's the point of spending ages on making an awesome sig for someone, complete it and send it to them so they can use it....only to find out that they're never online again. xDD! If that's not the case then they'll just use the sig for like 2 days tops. *cough* *shaheer* *cough*

Your special, Blitzy. So if you ever come across a super awesome idea/picture or something let me know and depending on the timing...I'll more than likely do it for you. :vbunny

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 07:53 PM
your inhuman :hurr

Farfalla
February 08, 2011, 08:50 AM
Jin! Bring me some nice Brit Tea so I can make myself home >P!
*hugs*

Channy
February 08, 2011, 03:22 PM
Bugzeee thanks for showing me the intrduction threads by the way

Bugzee
February 08, 2011, 10:18 PM
your inhuman :hurr

I'm inhuman because I helped yagami find the yaoi-yo section? :oh

You are NOT pure and innocent, gb. Stop pretending to be. :-_-

Is ":hurr" your new favourite smiley? :D

Jin! Bring me some nice Brit Tea so I can make myself home >P!
*hugs*

Hey Far~~~ *hugs back*

I'll be coming to Brazil very soon. Don't you worry about that. Are you still going take me on a special guided tour? You promised. Remember? :p

Bugzeee thanks for showing me the intrduction threads by the way

Yo Channy!!! Dude! No problem~ :hi5

Awesome siggy~ That was one of my favourite panels during the Impel Down Arc. :D

lawlett-kun
February 08, 2011, 10:30 PM
this is the last thing i will post :hurr.Bye.

Farfalla
February 09, 2011, 06:43 AM
Yes I will! Hope you enjoy hills XD cause the place where I've been living has a lot of them XP Have u decided to what place in Brazil u'll come?^^ I'll ask a friend to help me build a good "food tour" here *0*

BBB Banana
February 09, 2011, 08:26 AM
Are you really going to Brazil Bugz? I also want to go there it's been a while. I wanna see my gramps.

scav
February 09, 2011, 01:08 PM
Hey scavvy!

The new hip hop movement? What exactly are you referring to? That could mean a website, a blogsite, several different books, etc. Or are you just generally speaking of the current "condition of the game"?

The new school with the likes of Drake, J. Cole, Roth, etc. Hmmm. I don't really like any of them tbh. Some of their tracks are cool but none of them really stand out to me. Jay Electronica is the one, I would say to look out for. Many people get too excited over Drake's word play but it really isn't that zomg-like. :p

I'm looking forward to hearing Slaughterhouse's new LP now that they've officially joined Shady Records.

I honestly prefer the 90's music compared to the current new school crop of hip hop "artists". I listen to more old school records now then ever before LOL! The old school = you either love it or hate it. You either get it or you don't.

"Hip Hop is dead" ~ Nas

Yes. I agree with him. I can't be bothered to explain it all. It's all in his lyrics. ;)

While everyone is anticipating the release date of Detox, I honestly can't wait for Gza to release...

:zomgLiquid Swords 2: The Return of the Shadowboxer:zomg

:worship2 :worship2 :worship2

You should definitely check out the HipHop Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7378&page=18). Look back a couple of pages and you'll find plenty of recs by me. I haven't posted in there for ages....mainly because it's kinda like a lost cause now...same with the Otaku Culture section. T^T

Here are some other tracks (old and new) I'm currently diggin':

Jaylib - The Red (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRzRSCRZweY)
J Dilla ft. Black Thought - Reality TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkCyEFvBKmg)
Black Milk - Black and Brown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-vBr0HzFzc)
Ras Kass - Attitudes 2012 (Feat Royce Da 5'9") (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMM1tDT2oac)
DJ Muggs vs Ill Bill - Skull & Guns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljuATKwnd_c)
GhostFace Killah - Purified Thoughts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8zqFmaQvZw)
Chiddy Bang - The Good Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK_atJNb8AQ)
John Legend & The Roots - Our Generation (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjieYQeBCQ)

hum when i said new hiphop movement, i talk about the new crap popular atm like soulja boy xd. I dont really like Drake, for me he's just crap xD. Im not really into 90's music, i like more 96-2002 songs. Also french hiphop wasnt bad before, but its kinda disappointing now. Anyway thanks for the link. Hum whats ur favorites movies so far?
and Kanpai!!! :beer

Evil3ye
February 11, 2011, 06:36 AM
I recommend you to take a look on T.I's No Mercy. There are quite some sweeties on ;)

vintagemistakes
February 11, 2011, 01:44 PM
OH! Sugar honey iced tea!!! It's Vinty! :vin

I'm good thanks and you? Dude, your thread is cursed. Why don't you move it into the member zone for a week and see how it goes? :p

Can't say that I am doing good nor can I say that I'm doing bad. I'm just sort of doing.

Haha... yea, my thread is cursed. But thats OK, I don't really mind. It's not like I'd respond to anyone in a timely manner anyways, you know?

If it's a soft cake than a spoon. Most of the time I use a fork though. Same with pies. What do you tend to use? and what kind of cake/pie do you like?
I don't really have a preference when it comes to the utensil I use. I think most of the time I just grab whatever I have that's left over from diner.

I'm not much of a dessert person, but I do love apple and blueberry pies. Especially when its warm and accompanied by a scoop of ice cream. *yum*

Nope. I should? What's so good about it? =P The trailer looks.....interesting. 8D
Yes, you should. Lots of intrigue, backstabbing, action/violence/blood, and sex. What more could one ask for in a show? :D

Are you a TV/Movie person? Do you have any shows that are a must watch for you?

Hmm. Not sure. I don't really like the sound of rattling/shaking keys. What about yourself?Too many to list. Most of them relate to some of my OCD tendencies e.g. everything in my house has a place and it drives me nuts if someone moves something or doesn't put it back exactly where it needs to go.

Then there are things like nail clippers ( if anyone was ever to use mine, I'd throw them out and buy a new pair) and the fact that I don't like people to touch my food ( if I ask someone to pass me a dinner roll, they better pass me the basket and not the roll it self or else I won't take it).

Yep. :-_- You know...I thought Vinty took the longest time to reply to a question/post...but I was wrong; it's you. Congratulations. :-_-Hopefully, by taking this long to respond, I have reclaimed my title of being the King of taking forever to respond to posts in staff and member threads. Though, that's probably not something that I should be proud of... >.>

shaheer
February 12, 2011, 10:07 AM
BAKA JINZEEEE START VOSTING

Bugzee
February 13, 2011, 05:23 AM
this is the last thing i will post :hurr.Bye.

good_bye.

Have a safe trip and don't talk to any strangers on the way back home! :bye

Yes I will! Hope you enjoy hills XD cause the place where I've been living has a lot of them XP Have u decided to what place in Brazil u'll come?^^ I'll ask a friend to help me build a good "food tour" here *0*

Dunno, haven't really thought about it. I would obviously go to some of the major cities. Rio for the beaches and the :hearts. Eduardo told me that Sao Paulo is the place to be~

I would prefer to take a small lil tour around Brazil. You know take a trip to some of the more rural places as well. Hills ain't a problem. The Amazon would be one of the places I would love to go. Where else would you recommend?

I can't wait!! *.*

Are you really going to Brazil Bugz? I also want to go there it's been a while. I wanna see my gramps.

Hey BBB!

Erm...dunno. I haven't purchased a ticket yet nor can I afford the price of one atm. T^T I haven't been on a serious "fun fun fun" kind of holiday for a while and if I do have the chance to go on one then Brazil would be my no.1 destination. The rest of Europe and Asia can wait, right? :Gaipose

It would be amazing if I could make it for the 2014 WC! :zomg

Realistically, I'm hoping to go to Brazil in 2012/13~ I'm not gonna put a date/time on it....let fate decide that one~~~

Are you planning to go and visit your gramps very soon?

hum when i said new hiphop movement, i talk about the new crap popular atm like soulja boy xd. I dont really like Drake, for me he's just crap xD. Im not really into 90's music, i like more 96-2002 songs. Also french hiphop wasnt bad before, but its kinda disappointing now. Anyway thanks for the link. Hum whats ur favorites movies so far?
and Kanpai!!! :beer

Cool. I gotcha now.

French hiphop was good in the early noughties; now it's just terrible. They're still stuck around the "rnb meets hip hop" era. I haven't listen to anything from France for a while though.

Last movie I watched was the Green Hornet. It's a cool movie. Nothing terribly thrilling or exciting about it though tbh. I don't really have any recent favourites.

Have you heard anything fresh that you're currently diggin'?

I recommend you to take a look on T.I's No Mercy. There are quite some sweeties on ;)

Hey E!

I've had a listen to it. It's alright, I have to listen to it again. My favourite song would be "Castle Walls" featuring Christina Aguilera. Whatcha think of the album? and what's your favs on it?

Can't say that I am doing good nor can I say that I'm doing bad. I'm just sort of doing.

:poke

Haha... yea, my thread is cursed. But thats OK, I don't really mind. It's not like I'd respond to anyone in a timely manner anyways, you know?

Yep. It's your fault, Vinty. :poke

It's nothing to be proud of. I get the impression you do it on purpose? What!? You get thrills out of it or something? :vin

I don't really have a preference when it comes to the utensil I use. I think most of the time I just grab whatever I have that's left over from diner.

:O

Vulture? :-_-

Have you ever tried fasting for a day?

I'm not much of a dessert person, but I do love apple and blueberry pies. Especially when its warm and accompanied by a scoop of ice cream. *yum*

Me too!!! I like pies when they're warm. I hate it when they're cold; they don't taste right to me. =D

Yes, you should. Lots of intrigue, backstabbing, action/violence/blood, and sex. What more could one ask for in a show? :D

kk, I'll give it a go! :grin

First I got to find a couple of working links from the net.

Are you a TV/Movie person? Do you have any shows that are a must watch for you?

Not really tbh. I just flick through the channels and if I like it or find it interesting then I'll watch it.

Too many to list. Most of them relate to some of my OCD tendencies e.g. everything in my house has a place and it drives me nuts if someone moves something or doesn't put it back exactly where it needs to go.

:blink

Have you watched matchstick men by any chance?

Then there are things like nail clippers ( if anyone was ever to use mine, I'd throw them out and buy a new pair) and the fact that I don't like people to touch my food ( if I ask someone to pass me a dinner roll, they better pass me the basket and not the roll it self or else I won't take it).

Nail clippers...I can understand.

haha, fair enough~

How do you eat your pizza?

Hopefully, by taking this long to respond, I have reclaimed my title of being the King of taking forever to respond to posts in staff and member threads. Though, that's probably not something that I should be proud of... >.>

Staff threads: No. Gecko took a whole fricking YEAR to respond. :mad

Member threads: Yep. That's you. xD

BAKA JINZEEEE START VOSTING

What for?

shaheer
February 15, 2011, 09:09 AM
What for?
cuz i asked you to

lawlett-kun
February 15, 2011, 09:13 AM
cuz i asked you to

you wanna hear his voice that bad?why dont you just have a skype date with him?:amuse i am pretty sure bugzee will be happy too

Farfalla
February 15, 2011, 09:54 AM
Well, IMO, northeast is better for beaches and the south is better for women XD Rio is more popular because the media loves it XD São Paulo has a lot of great places to go for parting all night XD Certainly the best place to do that. Travel along Brazil is kinda expensive ._. including to Manaus, or other places in Amazon Forest. But Manaus is good not only 'cause of the forest, but 'cause of commerce, too. They produce a lot of stuff there XD It's rly a rich city.
I'd certainly help you on your trip *0* Even as a personal guide XD!

Xadyu
February 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
Have I been here before?

lawlett-kun
February 15, 2011, 06:35 PM
why you been so weird lately?

scav
February 15, 2011, 07:08 PM
hello mate, here some questions for u
jay-z or Nas?
biggie or 2pac?
Xbox360 or ps3?
pc or mac?
window or linux?

for me Nas is the best rapper alive, are u agree with that?

shaheer
February 15, 2011, 11:11 PM
you wanna hear his voice that bad?why dont you just have a skype date with him? i am pretty sure bugzee will be happy too
he doenst have one i think,i asked him once and he said he has no skype account
nd i am hell dull in skype so far i logged in for once and added only one guy
think i forgot the skype password even

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 10:41 AM
cuz i asked you to

you wanna hear his voice that bad?why dont you just have a skype date with him?:amuse i am pretty sure bugzee will be happy too

It's nothing special. Stop with the vosting demands. When was the last time someone actually vosted? :imslow

I've skyped before but that was like several months ago lol. I don't think I'll use it again in the near future anyway. *shrugs* Stop getting excited yagami. :-_-

Well, IMO, northeast is better for beaches and the south is better for women XD Rio is more popular because the media loves it XD São Paulo has a lot of great places to go for parting all night XD Certainly the best place to do that. Travel along Brazil is kinda expensive ._. including to Manaus, or other places in Amazon Forest. But Manaus is good not only 'cause of the forest, but 'cause of commerce, too. They produce a lot of stuff there XD It's rly a rich city.
I'd certainly help you on your trip *0* Even as a personal guide XD!

I can't wait, Farfalla! :nuts I'll be the noob around town so I'll be dependent on you during our expedition around Brazil. :hurr

Have I been here before?

Do you need a bit more time to answer that one for yourself? :cookiestare

why you been so weird lately?

How so?

hello mate, here some questions for u
jay-z or Nas?
biggie or 2pac?
Xbox360 or ps3?
pc or mac?
window or linux?

for me Nas is the best rapper alive, are u agree with that?

Nas.
Tupac.
PS3.
PC.
Windows.

Nas is definitely up there. I dunno. I'm not really interested in who's the best of the best tbh. I'm looking forward to his new LP when it comes out though. ^^

he doenst have one i think,i asked him once and he said he has no skype account
nd i am hell dull in skype so far i logged in for once and added only one guy
think i forgot the skype password even

Nope. I don't personally have a skype account.

Why do you want to hear my voice so badly? :neutral

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 10:52 AM
i am not exited.I dont even care.its just shaheer wants to hear your voice.Just trying to help him out.:)

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 10:53 AM
So you don't like shaheer in THAT way. I getcha now. ;)

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 10:59 AM
yes sorry to dissapoint you.I am straight.I like bewbs.I like shaheer in a friend way though

blai
February 16, 2011, 12:05 PM
Oh my God this picture made my day

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/Jin4.jpg

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 12:12 PM
therr so much more from where this comes from http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/ofc5ra1.png

arose from the bugzee hate while the bugzee triple winning

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 06:31 PM
I don't see what's so funny about it. :oh

Some of the FF'ers decided to make up a bunch of shitty pictures with references/attacks towards me...all because I won a shit load of win threads. Not by cheating or using a stupid ass proxy but by luck and chance. Meh. It was mainly Arro who hated me for that but oh well.

The only funny ones are from the "arrobot" collection. :D

thornofcarrion
February 17, 2011, 04:12 AM
Why is that you have no sig at the moment? What are you up to :cookiestare?

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 03:04 PM
Dunno. No particular reason why tbh. I haven't made any cool sigs for a while now. ): I need to get started on this bunny-theme before I miss the damn deadline again. :nerve

Nm really. How's everything going for ya atm, Thorny?

Xadyu
February 17, 2011, 04:47 PM
Why is my thread so dead? :oh

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 04:49 PM
Where's your thread? :oh

Xadyu
February 17, 2011, 04:51 PM
Don't be like that. You know it's the Spanish one. :(

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 04:52 PM
I've posted before. Happyface happyface if I post again in your thread?

Xadyu
February 17, 2011, 04:55 PM
That might help! :zomg

Organizized
February 18, 2011, 03:10 AM
O hai, Jin! I'm in your thread. What's up? :tem

What do you think about current OP events (and do you dislike the fishman designs as much as I do)?
Do you still have long hair? (I seem to remember you posting a pic in the Pic thread where you had it fairly long..)

scav
February 18, 2011, 03:31 AM
Why is my thread so dead? :oh

cuz its yours :lmao

Xadyu
February 18, 2011, 06:31 AM

O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-_-

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 04:13 PM
therr so much more from where this comes from http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/ofc5ra1.png

arose from the bugzee hate while the bugzee triple winning

Oh my God this picture made my day

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/Jin4.jpg

I don't see what's so funny about it. :oh

Some of the FF'ers decided to make up a bunch of shitty pictures with references/attacks towards me...all because I won a shit load of win threads. Not by cheating or using a stupid ass proxy but by luck and chance. Meh. It was mainly Arro who hated me for that but oh well.

The only funny ones are from the "arrobot" collection. :D

Who made that one? I forgot. :lmao

scav
February 18, 2011, 05:19 PM
yo mafia what do ya think about that song?
rohff ft the game- top of the world (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sX29gaFmgg)

vintagemistakes
February 20, 2011, 12:45 AM
Yep. It's your fault, Vinty. :poke

It's nothing to be proud of. I get the impression you do it on purpose? What!? You get thrills out of it or something? :vin

Cheap thrills FTW?!

But... No. I am actually trying to put effort into it. I actually responded to a couple of questions rather quickly lately.

I think it just comes down to the fact that no one asks me anything interesting. Or maybe my social skills are rather lack luster and prevent others from wanting to talk to me?

Have you ever tried fasting for a day?Can't say I purposely done it. Maybe when I was hungover sick I have. Have you? Is it healthy to do?

Have you watched matchstick men by any chance?Nope. I'll put it on my list of things to watch. Right now, I'm trying to watch Glee since I was told to do so. >.>

How do you eat your pizza? The only way one should - You fold it. :3

If you have to eat it any other way, it's not really pizza - It's a meal. Pizza should be eaten on-the-go as a quick meal or snack. If you need utensils like when dealing with that faux Chicago style pizza... then you don't really know what 'pizza' is.

After_Image
February 20, 2011, 01:13 AM
Those were good times. :rofl

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/dawson-crying.jpg

I remember Hyst and Hulk were the most affected by your winning streak.

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/CharliesModzentrale-1.jpg

This Charlie one always cracks me up. :XD

Oh and I thought I would never see the end of the Arrobot pics. :crying

BBB Banana
February 20, 2011, 09:05 AM
So... Bugz since you are studying history of arts are you able to tell how much is a hand painted ceramic jar of the XVII century possibilly worth?

Bugzee
February 21, 2011, 11:52 PM
O hai, Jin! I'm in your thread. What's up? :tem

What do you think about current OP events (and do you dislike the fishman designs as much as I do)?
Do you still have long hair? (I seem to remember you posting a pic in the Pic thread where you had it fairly long..)

Hey Orgz-kun!

Nm dude, same as usual really~

I likey~ I didn't like the pacing of the earlier chapters though. I had mixed feelings about this hodi jones character and still do. As for the rest of the new characters; they're cool~ The s**t hasn't hit the fan yet~ Which ones do you dislike? All of them? lol

I really like the look of Zeo (http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/611/5); that mean-look and his character design is pretty sick imo. Kinda reminds me of those Blue Gorillas from Impel Down though lol.

I'm hoping to see a lil bit more variety in the coming chapters. I wasn't expecting to see many more shark-fishmen though. Meh. I've been waiting ages to see Jinbei's crew dammit. It's about time we see them now~ )=

hahaha you remember that? ;P

Yep. I do. It's grown a lot more but I've been trimming it like every two months. Treating it mainly with natural almond oil and some other conditioners from the body shop. :hurr

How's it looking on your end? :3c

O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-_-

scav has a valid point~ :lmao

Who made that one? I forgot. :lmao

Who cares? -___-

yo mafia what do ya think about that song?
rohff ft the game- top of the world (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sX29gaFmgg)

Not really feelin' it tbh. I thought Rap Game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsKCV6mbt0) was pretty amusing though. :D

There was another track by Rohff which was pretty sick but I can't remember the name of the song. I remember the music video; right at the beginning he's on a quad bike on the beach. Do you know which one I'm going on about? xD :confused

Cheap thrills FTW?!

But... No. I am actually trying to put effort into it. I actually responded to a couple of questions rather quickly lately.

Effort? What effort? :vin

I think it just comes down to the fact that no one asks me anything interesting. Or maybe my social skills are rather lack luster and prevent others from wanting to talk to me?

What would be an interesting question to ask you? Give me an example; it might help us all~ haha, nah I don't think so~ Every one of you (including the FF'ers) are different. Some in a special way, others in a weird, wtf-like way~ :amuse

Can't say I purposely done it. Maybe when I was hungover sick I have. Have you? Is it healthy to do?

Nope. I wouldn't consider it healthy to do... o.O

Nope. I'll put it on my list of things to watch. Right now, I'm trying to watch Glee since I was told to do so. >.>

I haven't tried Glee yet...

The only way one should - You fold it. :3

If you have to eat it any other way, it's not really pizza - It's a meal. Pizza should be eaten on-the-go as a quick meal or snack. If you need utensils like when dealing with that faux Chicago style pizza... then you don't really know what 'pizza' is.

I use to only do that with margarita pizzas. Now I do it with all of them. :3 Those chicago-style pizzas are....well not really pizzas...they look more like a pie or something. Unless, I'm googling something completely different. ><

I totally agree with you. Tastes better without using utensils.. 8D

So what mangas are you currently reading? :vin

Those were good times. :rofl

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/dawson-crying.jpg

I remember Hyst and Hulk were the most affected by your winning streak.

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/CharliesModzentrale-1.jpg

This Charlie one always cracks me up. :XD

hahaha the CharlieMod collection was pretty hilarious as well. Yeah, I know. >< Arro and Hyst still believe I used a stupid proxy. They left the FF but nothing changed~ It was actually even more active during their short leave from the FF~ :cookiehand

Oh and I thought I would never see the end of the Arrobot pics. :crying

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

So... Bugz since you are studying history of arts are you able to tell how much is a hand painted ceramic jar of the XVII century possibilly worth?

What? :oh

Why the hell would you want to invest in that crap for in the first place? :vin

Sculptures, vases, pots, etc are not things I would invest in. Paintngs...maybe. Personally, I would leave that kind of thing for the super rich who don't know wtf to do wid there shit. :cheez

BBB Banana
February 22, 2011, 02:18 AM
No the thing is I have one jar of the XVII chentury and I just wanted to get rid of it sionce I don't really need it :D

scav
February 22, 2011, 07:19 PM
Not really feelin' it tbh. I thought Rap Game was pretty amusing though.

There was another track by Rohff which was pretty sick but I can't remember the name of the song. I remember the music video; right at the beginning he's on a quad bike on the beach. Do you know which one I'm going on about? xD

i guess u talk about la grande classe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3eTx_ij_Og), i didnt like alot this one :p
why jin GTFO?

Bugzee
February 22, 2011, 07:46 PM
No the thing is I have one jar of the XVII chentury and I just wanted to get rid of it sionce I don't really need it :D

Charity (caridade) shop? =P

You should keep the jar...it'll come handy when you need to store dat kush~

I can't believe, I'm actually sayin' this crap to a chibi. :vin

i guess u talk about la grande classe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3eTx_ij_Og), i didnt like alot this one :p
why jin GTFO?

hahaha that's the one! Another funny MV to go with the song. :D I thought the beat was kinda cool. Reptitive but ok~

Sniper is still the shiz maiiine. My next thread title will be "Gravé Dans La Roche~" http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/112hqmv.png That LP was fricking insane!

Everyone, especially yagami, kept telling me to gtfo when we were skyping. :(

After_Image
February 22, 2011, 09:04 PM
Everyone, especially yagami, kept telling me to gtfo when we were skyping. :(

It was only g_b! And why would you listen to him in the first place? :pwnge

lawlett-kun
February 22, 2011, 09:06 PM
jin first of all i only tell you to gtfo when u tell me to gtfo.Second of all its normal to say to gtfo,not even offensive.On the internet that is

kakashi919
February 22, 2011, 09:30 PM
GTFO!!! :yelling

Jin,why did you make such an awesome sig for the bunny theme? :oh

:cussing

Bugzee
February 22, 2011, 10:01 PM
It was only g_b! And why would you listen to him in the first place? :pwnge

You all said "JinGTFO" at least once! :yelling

Yagami kept telling me to gtfo. Evil said stfu. Far kicked me and you kept saying "yo momma". :-_-

Who said I was listening to that baka? :smack

jin first of all i only tell you to gtfo when u tell me to gtfo.Second of all its normal to say to gtfo,not even offensive.On the internet that is

First of all: I didn't say gtfo.
Second of all: it's not normal to have random spazzes on the keyboard. Yes, it is offensive but I know you guys are joking. :wub

...well I hope so anyway~ :-_-

What are you doing here anyway? :oh

GTFO!!! :yelling

Jin,why did you make such an awesome sig for the bunny theme? :oh

:cussing

You still ill? :-_-

:derp

I so fly~~~ :dancin

lawlett-kun
February 22, 2011, 10:06 PM

Yagami kept telling me to gtfo. Evil said stfu. Far kicked me and you kept saying "yo momma". :-_-

Who said I was listening to that baka? :smack

First of all: I didn't say gtfo.
Second of all: it's not normal to have random spazzes on the keyboard. Yes, it is offensive but I know you guys are joking. :wub

...well I hope so anyway~ :-_-

What are you doing here anyway? :oh

You still ill? :-_-

:derp

I so fly~~~ :dancin

ofcourse i am joking.Well atleast i am..What do you mean what i am doing here????Came to say hi to my friend..I cant ?!:cry:(

kakashi919
February 22, 2011, 10:07 PM
I'm still feverish,but I have to go out to work tomorrow.Sick leave finished yesterday :(

Bugzee
February 22, 2011, 10:09 PM
@ yagami - dude, you didn't have to quote all of that. XD! So you can be mean to me in your thread but I can't do the exact same thing to you in my thread? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/lol1.jpg

We're friends! :hi5

@ kashy - I hope you get better dude~ I'm just playin' wid ya~ If my sigs hurt/piss anyone off it's Coffee~ In a friendly/competitive way though! :XD

lawlett-kun
February 22, 2011, 10:11 PM
@ yagami - dude, you didn't have to quote all of that. XD! So you can be mean to me in your thread but I can't do the exact same thing to you in my thread? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/lol1.jpg

We're friends! :hi5

@ kashy - I hope you get better dude~ I just playin' wid ya~ If my sigs hurt/piss any one off it's Coffee~ In a friendly/competitive way though! :XD

me mean ? you crazy i am never mean.your delusional

After_Image

wha??? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/uwaheq2.png When did I say that?

And Farfalla did far worse to me. She even flipped me off today on Tinychat. :crying

kakashi919
:lmao

Don't worry,soon! Soon I will crush all of you with an awesome sig! :kukuku

Bugzee
February 22, 2011, 10:13 PM
@ Yagami - you okay? :neutral

@ Bot - Nvm. Baka. :-_- hahaha I told ya! LaLa's cute, friendly, nice and lovey dovey but she can be mean when she wants to be! You shouldn't take it to heart. She's just playin' ...you crybaby*~ :smack

* deja vu!? :cookiehand

@ kashy - looking forward to that day! :D

kakashi919
February 22, 2011, 10:15 PM
Jin has a crush on Farf? :zomg

lawlett-kun
February 22, 2011, 10:17 PM
@ Yagami - you okay? :neutral

@ Bot - Nvm. Baka. :-_- hahaha I told ya! LaLa's cute, friendly, nice and lovey dovey but she can be mean when she wants to be! You shouldn't take it to heart. She's just playin' ...you crybaby*~ :smack

* deja vu!? :cookiehand

@ kashy - looking forward to that day! :D

yes i am okay..i mean i aint mean at all.Stop imagining stuff:amuse

After_Image
February 22, 2011, 10:19 PM

That's how she shows she loves me. :hurr

Bugzee
February 22, 2011, 10:23 PM
Jin has a crush on Farf? :zomg

You think so? :zomg

yes i am okay..i mean i aint mean at all.Stop imagining stuff:amuse

Funny guy~ :amuse

That's how she shows she loves me. :hurr

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/ofc5ra1.png

What happened to you and Des-chan? :-_-

kakashi919
February 22, 2011, 10:26 PM
I think gb has a split personality or something....he's weird. :eyeroll

lawlett-kun
February 22, 2011, 10:29 PM

well obvi when i has like what 3 nicknames?gotta live up to them

Farfalla
February 23, 2011, 05:18 AM
When did I flip u off? O.O

W8... what's fippling off? XD

Jin thinks I'm mean ;-;

That's only because of horoscope ;-;

You know that I could be libra now, right? ;-;

scav
February 23, 2011, 06:53 PM
Bugz_boy :shakefist

kakashi919
February 23, 2011, 10:20 PM
Libra? :zomg

Libras are awesome :D

scav
February 27, 2011, 06:18 PM
Hey Bugz if u could leave in a mangas, what mangas will u choose?

M3J
February 28, 2011, 11:32 PM
BUGGY BOY! You complete me!

Oh, and vote in the Anime (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67867) awards. I'll share secrets with you. :3c This is a good offer, don't refuse it. :pwnge

Bugzee
March 04, 2011, 02:10 PM

It's yagami. What do you expect? :imslow

well obvi when i has like what 3 nicknames?gotta live up to them

So you like them all, hey yaoi_boy? :rolleyes:

When did I flip u off? O.O

W8... what's fippling off? XD

Jin thinks I'm mean ;-;

That's only because of horoscope ;-;

You know that I could be libra now, right? ;-;

It's best to ask A_I (bakabot) about that one. I dunno what the hell he was going on about. I think he meant you signed off or something.

Not true.

Maybe. :D

How so? :O

Bugz_boy :shakefist

GTFO. Now he's fallen in love with that sig and refuses to change it. EVER! :notrust

Libra? :zomg

Libras are awesome :D

kashy is a libra!? :zomg

That's awesome! :hi5

I'm a Gem. :hurr

Hey Bugz if u could leave in a mangas, what mangas will u choose?

Good question. Dunno really. Haven't thought about it...mmm...I would say in the One Piece World. I'm in love with it. I wanna be free and travel the seas like the SH's as well. :love

BUGGY BOY! You complete me!

Oh, and vote in the Anime (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67867) awards. I'll share secrets with you. :3c This is a good offer, don't refuse it. :pwnge

Yooo! :bored

I complete you!? Doesn't sound too good for me. <_<

Too late. I wanted to post my nominations but I ran out of time. :( I'll wait for the voting phase now~ That's a crap offer. Why would I want that? No need to make me an offer...just yet. ;)

After_Image
March 04, 2011, 03:00 PM
:bye

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/de4153174686bd667117a2f2e5f0414658a.gif

Bugzee
March 04, 2011, 03:28 PM
What's with the bye smiley? Weirdo. :smack What's wrong with you? :smack You confused? :smack

Be sure to checkout your inbox tonight~ :3c I haven't forgotten about that PM you sent me. :-_-

Imperium
March 04, 2011, 04:27 PM
Did he send you one as well?

Punk, I still intend to get him back, And i know full well how to do it. It will be BIG after_image BIIIIIIG I tell you.

After_Image
March 04, 2011, 04:39 PM
:dancin

Farfalla
March 04, 2011, 04:45 PM
i dunno wut was that about anymore xD

Imperium
March 04, 2011, 05:03 PM
NOT DANCING NOW ARE YOU BOT....NOT DANCING NOW!

:dancin

Bugzee
March 04, 2011, 05:05 PM
Vote killing Bot in the next mafia game it is. I'mma make it a tradition now~ :dancin

Farfalla
March 04, 2011, 05:08 PM
nooo xD i wont follow u guys

After_Image
March 04, 2011, 05:09 PM
:smack Baka bug. Falla is the only one with a heart around here.

Bugzee
March 04, 2011, 05:09 PM
We'll see. :3c

I wonder who Bot will kill first if he ends up becoming the mafia boss next game. So many choices... :lmao

scav
March 04, 2011, 05:12 PM
anyway i hope bot will be mafia in the next game, so we will kill a mafia the first day :p

Farfalla
March 04, 2011, 05:12 PM
tell me, why 'bot'? XD

Bugzee
March 04, 2011, 05:15 PM
I think it had something to do with Evil3ye. I can't really remember tbh. It's been asked before in his thread. xD

Where the hell did Bot go?

Farfalla
March 04, 2011, 05:18 PM
to talk to his puppies xD he's a puppies person! so he cant be bad xD

After_Image
March 04, 2011, 05:20 PM
I'm not bad at all. :noworry

Imperium
March 04, 2011, 05:23 PM
After_Image
AI
Artificial Intelligence
Robot
Bot

Thats probably not right...but it gives sense to something that previously had none.

Bugzee
March 04, 2011, 05:25 PM
to talk to his puppies xD he's a puppies person! so he cant be bad xD

You haven't seen the dark side of A_I yet...have you?

Scary stuff. :iik

...and weirder than digi at times~

I'm not bad at all. :noworry

Lies. :pwnge

After_Image
AI
Artificial Intelligence
Robot
Bot

Thats probably not right...but it gives sense to something that previously had none.

A Bot that's obsessed with monkey emoticons...something ain't right...

shaheer
March 07, 2011, 07:48 AM
sup baka

Farfalla
March 07, 2011, 07:49 AM
nice thread title XD~

riki
March 07, 2011, 07:51 AM
^I agree.

So what does the iBaka play? :p

shaheer
March 07, 2011, 07:52 AM
he plays
baka song
and OP advertisements what else
OI juno eat this :modsmack
long time since eh mate:D

Farfalla
March 07, 2011, 07:58 AM
iBaka play Mafia Game and Minority Rule xD /badjoke

scav
March 08, 2011, 04:43 PM
baka Bugz :poke
:spank:bash:fry:modsmack:chair:ck:laser:guns:ban2
*leave the thread now* :moon:nana

After_Image
March 08, 2011, 05:10 PM
I agree you're a major baka. :dancin

Bugzee
March 08, 2011, 05:18 PM
sup baka

S'up bakashaheer~~ :hi5

nice thread title XD~

Thanks! 8D

^I agree.

So what does the iBaka play? :p

Hey riki!

PS3 mainly...I've been hooked on playing Fifa11 again. I might get Marvel vs. Capcom 3 soon. I'm waiting for the price to go down though. :XD

How have you been?

he plays
baka song
and OP advertisements what else
OI juno eat this :modsmack
long time since eh mate:D

That's actually Cop-San! I love that song. :wub

OP advertisements? What for? :confused

How's everything going dude? :smack Thanks for dropping by~ :D

iBaka play Mafia Game and Minority Rule xD /badjoke

We have 23 participants so far far~ :zomg (:3c)

Let's try and get some real Italian members to join in as well? :XD

baka Bugz :poke
:spank:bash:fry:modsmack:chair:ck:laser:guns:ban2
*leave the thread now* :moon:nana

GTFO scav! I will never EVER forgive you! :yelling

:modsmack :modsmack :modsmack :modsmack :modsmack

I agree you're a major baka. :dancin

...and you're an even more of a baka than me. :dancin

scav
March 09, 2011, 03:48 PM
am i the only one who think that "i need a doctor" really suck?

Kyouria
March 09, 2011, 03:55 PM
Hai ^^/ how're you?

After_Image
March 09, 2011, 03:55 PM
You haven't seen the dark side of A_I yet...have you?

Scary stuff. :iik

...and weirder than digi at times~

I just read this. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/Army%20animated%20gif/4d95c5d8.gif

shaheer
March 09, 2011, 10:12 PM
OP advertisements? What for?
beats me. Y dont you enlighten me?
great seeing you man

Imperium
March 10, 2011, 11:23 AM
Hello GB's habibi :3c Hows da life? :derp

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar137277_83.gif
Some questions! :derp

How is your relationship with GB progressing?

What plans do you guys have for the future?

Do you see the relationship as long term or short term?

Where did you guys meet?

When was the moment you thought, "he was the one"?

Why do you sometimes act all tsun on him?

Do you think you guys will make a family in the future?

Is he your first serious relationship?

Do you think this can be a better pairing then arrobot?

How do you think your clownish side will hamper the relationship?

Does miguel do some stuff that you find irritating?

Have you had any "couple" arguments yet?

What do you think the pairing should be called? Miguelojin or jinguelo?

How does the long distance aspect affect the relationship?

Him growing up in Japan and you in england, do you think that might cause problems in different outlooks?

Are you two planning on getting married?

Will you need a music act at the wedding?

lawlett-kun
March 11, 2011, 01:44 AM
i am gonna answer 1 of the questions.Our relationship is a long term.
[hr]
also bugze i am just stopping by here and saying hi to you,i am not here to spread hate.:hug
How you've been lately?yes i am worried about you,you know.:hug

DLord.Van.Buuren
March 11, 2011, 03:49 PM
eediots.:fail

Bugzee
March 13, 2011, 03:23 AM
am i the only one who think that "i need a doctor" really suck?

At first, I couldn't stand that song. Now, after hearing it a couple of more times...it's okay. I don't like the lyrics much tbh. I actually hate the music video to it. There are plenty of cringing moments during that 7+ minute video lol. I understand what Dre and Em tried to "portray" in the MV but they really tried way too hard...that "cool" shiz was great back during the Chronic 2001 era...time to leave it I say....

I'm hoping that the album tracks are more impressive than the singles tbh. So far I'm disappointed with Detox. :bored How about you?

Hai ^^/ how're you?

Oh hey, Kyouria! We meet once again! :p I'm good thanks. How have you been? Enjoying your time around MH so far I hope!? :amuse

I just read this. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/Army%20animated%20gif/4d95c5d8.gif

What's wrong with you? This is exactly what I'm talking about. You suppose to aim for yourself not the screen. :oh

Number 1 Baka. :noworry

....and stop spammin' my only cyberhome yo~ :notrust

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/9c6500df.gif

beats me. Y dont you enlighten me?
great seeing you man

You're the one who said it! Not me! You should explain it! :yelling

Same here! How's everything going man? :D

Hello GB's habibi :3c Hows da life? :derp

:-_- Jeez...you guys really are obsessed with yaoi pairings. -_-;

Some questions! :derp

How is your relationship with GB progressing?

Nothing to report so far. :oh

What plans do you guys have for the future?

None whatsoever.

Where did you guys meet?

...well apparently he was in search for Pedobear but he came across me instead. Lucky or unlucky? :derp

Why do you sometimes act all tsun on him?

Who is this baka character called Tsun anyway?

Do you think this can be a better pairing then arrobot?

Dunno. I don't really care. arrobot is dead. It ain't coming back. Limpykum is going strong so far~

How do you think your clownish side will hamper the relationship?

That's never been a problem~ http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png

Does miguel do some stuff that you find irritating?

I don't think he re-reads his own posts be it in the FF or not. It's a serious issue. It's quite concerning as well. :oh

Have you had any "couple" arguments yet?

We're not a couple. :-_-

What do you think the pairing should be called? Miguelojin or jinguelo?

Why are you asking me this? You guys have obviously gone with the Miguelojin one. I honestly don't like the sound of the other one. "Jinguelo" wtf... >_>

How does the long distance aspect affect the relationship?

I'm actually glad he doesn't live in the same country as me. He would go to any lengths to try and find where I live. Scary stuff. Imagine what would happen if he was locked in the same room as digi. :lmao

Him growing up in Japan and you in england, do you think that might cause problems in different outlooks?

***k no. 1) That sick freak will probably wonder around Siberia for the rest of his life pretending to live in "Japan". He'll raise some bears and die from it.

Will you need a music act at the wedding?

Oh let me guess...Omar Yusuf is available? :fail

i am gonna answer 1 of the questions.Our relationship is a long term.
<hr noshade size="1">
also bugze i am just stopping by here and saying hi to you,i am not here to spread hate.:hug
How you've been lately?yes i am worried about you,you know.:hug

Help yourself. :) I wish you answered all of them for me. Why would you be worried about me? ;P Start reading One Piece and I'll reconsider.....psych

I'm fine thanks. Just dreading the next two weeks of Uni. :darn

eediots.:fail

Like you're any different! :smack

lawlett-kun
March 13, 2011, 03:36 AM
wow bugzee u made me sound like i am some creep who was looking for pedobear..wtf is that... anyway i am reading OP >_< tis fun

Bugzee
March 13, 2011, 03:40 AM
Explain the reason why you had a pedobear avatar then? More importantly, why do you like being called a "slut"? :err

Anyway, I'm glad you're reading One Piece. good_boy! :D

lawlett-kun
March 13, 2011, 03:42 AM
Explain the reason why you had a pedobear avatar then? More importantly, why do you like being called a "slut"? :err

Anyway, I'm glad you're reading One Piece. good_boy! :D

i had just for 1 day,was just trying out something.but never mind that. I like being called a slut/since when was that????Yeah Op is good.:darn

scav
March 22, 2011, 10:59 AM
this compilation rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOXBoBzu-Wo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuEvWyhxDvk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSM4VIGKqQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHT90odWQY

shaheer
March 24, 2011, 07:18 AM
lo iBaka, how are you man

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 02:57 PM
Also, I love this gif. :hurr

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/Chibi_Xadyu/91mqhl.gif?t=1301342193

Organizized
March 28, 2011, 03:01 PM

Someone is gonna have to pull me away from the computer to stop looking at that...

Bugzee
March 28, 2011, 03:04 PM
this compilation rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOXBoBzu-Wo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuEvWyhxDvk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzSM4VIGKqQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCHT90odWQY

Most of the features his done over the years were great. Obviously, some of them stood out more than others. Notably, all the work he did with Snoop & Dre. Thanks for the links, scav~! :thumbs

Have you heard of Black Milk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiW_lvvYGrw)? One of my fav hip hop artists. :nod

lo iBaka, how are you man

S'up shaheer! How have you been!? Dude, I barely see you around MH these days. Where you at!? :o

Oh oh oh oh oh my gosh~ http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/m042.gif

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 03:06 PM
Someone is gonna have to pull me away from the computer to stop looking at that...It's hard to look away right. :hurr

Pirulito
March 28, 2011, 06:40 PM
Best title of thread!!!

Gif old but gold.

Channy
March 28, 2011, 07:40 PM
The Girl in the Gif looks like my Host Sister in Germany

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 07:42 PM
I'd like her to host me. :hurr

lawlett-kun
March 28, 2011, 09:01 PM
hey bugzee i heard some really dirty nasty and disgusting stories about you.Are they true?

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 09:36 AM
Are you a movie from the Ants? Or there is Bugs?

lawlett-kun
March 31, 2011, 11:15 AM
B- brilliant
U- Uniting
G-Great
Z-zoetic
E-emerald
E- educated

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 11:25 AM
Best title of thread!!!

Gif old but gold.

Arigatou~ Piru~ :Gaipose

Definitely an awesome gif. :nosebleed

The Girl in the Gif looks like my Host Sister in Germany

Oh sssh--- What are you doing still in America son. It's all about European women my man. :hurr

I'd like her to host me. :hurr

:hurr

Come back soon! :hug :bye

hey bugzee i heard some really dirty nasty and disgusting stories about you.Are they true?

Really? o.O

Who did you hear these stories from? :-_-

Are you a movie from the Ants? Or there is Bugs?

Depends...on your answer to my question:

Did you like the movie or not? :D

B- brilliant
U- Uniting
G-Great
Z-zoetic
E-emerald
E- educated

good_boy your the best. :zomg

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 11:47 AM
I think bugs too cute:wtf

Organizized
March 31, 2011, 12:17 PM
B for Badassness
U for Überness
G for Greatness
Z for :zomg-ness
E for Epicness
E for Early April Fools! :derp

Kotaku
March 31, 2011, 12:25 PM
Nice meet you!

I see word in your title is Bonito? I like bonito flake. It is nice topping on food like takoyaki.

But I no know what is Joga? Can you teach me?

lawlett-kun
March 31, 2011, 12:25 PM
B for Badassness
U for Überness
G for Greatness
E for Epicness

look at you stealing my ideas :zomg

but thats funny :wtf

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 02:28 PM
I think bugs too cute:wtf

Thank you. I think you're cute as well. I really like your new, temp username. :wtf

B for Badassness
U for Überness
G for Greatness
E for Epicness

Thanks for the laughs, Batman! :XD

Nice meet you!

I see word in your title is Bonito? I like bonito flake. It is nice topping on food like takoyaki.

But I no know what is Joga? Can you teach me?

o0oh Kotaku. Nice seeing you again around MH. :derp Joga Bonito = Play Beautiful. Football. ;) You like playing football?

look at you stealing my ideas :zomg

but thats funny :wtf

He did a great job! :zomg

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 02:33 PM
Thank you. I think you're cute as well. I really like your new, temp username. :wtf

Temp...is that another new word like mod?
The username is my name...Nagashima Kusako...people say more than cute...name means "Long Island"...like cockuteiru...

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 02:37 PM
Temp Japanese Staff. I'm sure you know what temp is if you are one of them anyway. :oh

So you didn't borrow those names from one or two anime shows!? :derp

Do you like your name? You mean kakuteru. :p

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 02:42 PM
Temp Japanese Staff. I'm sure you know what temp is if you are one of them anyway. :oh

:oh

So you didn't borrow those names from one or two anime shows!? :derp

Do you like your name? You mean kakuteru. :p
[/quote]
No anime show...this is given name...cockteiru, kakuteru...no good...taylor sensei did said avoid japanese...sometimes can't

You like soccer?...Nakata Hidetoshi?

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 02:46 PM
He's a good player. Good forward player. Nakata did well in the 2006 world cup. He plays for Bolton FC now.

Yes. I love football. Keisuke Honda is the one Japanese football player to look out for~! :thumbs

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 02:55 PM
I like Beckam too...he has muscles...so has his wife...hot, lovely...like england celebrity

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 03:09 PM
I don't like them. Uneducated fools wid money to blow~~~ :dancin

Beckham ain't hot nor is victoria. Who's the hottest couple in Japan right now? :jk

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 03:27 PM
Naruto x Sasuke:derp...

:yay...taylor sensei told me it's okay to use sarcasm...not was sure until now

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 03:32 PM
You're probably right about that one. :lmao

It's allowed in this thread. No limits. Feel free to continue as you were. :derp

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 03:34 PM
So...you are england-jin right? And like Robin?

Do you live in Robin Hood land?

Imperium
March 31, 2011, 04:19 PM
He does not live near Robin hood land. I live near robin hood land. Which is not actually called Robin Hood land.

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 04:21 PM
:oh...

Belgium?...sorry...forgot...europe too far, all the same

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 04:23 PM
So...you are england-jin right? And like Robin?

Do you live in Robin Hood land?

Each year, I spend two seasons in Japan and the other two in England. :amuse How did you know I go by the name of jin btw~? Sneaky Japanese temp staff...you know too much. :shifty

I live in Robin Land. :nod Not Robin Hood Land. xDDD!

He does not live near Robin hood land. I live near robin hood land. Which is not actually called Robin Hood land.

shuddap~ :pwnge

You live in Tranny Hood Land. :pwnge

Imperium
March 31, 2011, 04:24 PM
:oh...

Belgium?...sorry...forgot...europe too far, all the same
No.

Robin hood land is called Nottingham.

Belgium?

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 04:25 PM
I would rather be from or live in Scotland than Belgium. :oh

Kusako
March 31, 2011, 04:29 PM
Your name is jin? really?...you are japanese in the end?

And you not know jin, means person? After a country jin means your from that country...I am nihonjin, or japanjin...japanese...you are english-jin...

You need to study nihongo more...how about I teach you japanese and you teach me english...we can complete each other.
[hr]

No.

Understood...

Belgium?
Your flag:oh
[hr]

I would rather be from or live in Scotland than Belgium. :oh

You like skirts...I like skirts too...scotland-jin way:derp

After_Image
March 31, 2011, 06:36 PM
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me. :hurr

What have you been up to?

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 06:44 PM
o0o0oh so you're in that kinda mood right now. You getting even better at poetry bot. :hurr

Not much really. Working on my assignment deadlines, revising for my exams and skyping. You? :XD

I see you lurking, Monsterguy. :p

Farfalla
March 31, 2011, 06:51 PM
*0* i like ur thread name n.n u got farfalla's stamp of aproval o/

Bugzee
March 31, 2011, 06:53 PM
Thank you Lala! You and Piru are the best! *0*

Farfalla
March 31, 2011, 06:57 PM
haha xD i also think piru is the best xD

Shirohagane
March 31, 2011, 07:37 PM
Joga Bonito is name, yes?

DLord.Van.Buuren
March 31, 2011, 07:37 PM

:hurr

BBB Banana
March 31, 2011, 07:38 PM
*0* i like ur thread name n.n u got farfalla's stamp of aproval o/

Unlike Ipmy's thread which has such a pedo title -_-;

Farfalla
March 31, 2011, 07:40 PM
XD

Kotaku
March 31, 2011, 09:43 PM
Oh so title is no food? Is football? Wow! I like the football. Like the Fifa World Cup, I think the Honda play so well. I in High School play football, but I always sit the bench :(

lawlett-kun
March 31, 2011, 10:36 PM
I as well want a brazilian people's approval.

btw i found a bugzee reminx hoho.thank me laterlolol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2k6Ya4XsP0&feature=related)

Farfalla
April 01, 2011, 05:11 AM
I won't ap( p)rove a a Brit Spears title ç.ç

Pirulito
April 01, 2011, 07:48 AM
No.

Belgium?

Ah, I saw some photos of Nottingham a few months ago. I put that city in my list of places that I must visit.

*blushing*

lawlett-kun
April 01, 2011, 08:22 AM
I won't ap( p)rove a a Brit Spears title ç.ç

then i will make you approve it :3c

listened to 150 britney remixes omg (http://vk.com/id13346097)

benelori
April 03, 2011, 09:38 AM
The thread title says, you like to give drinks to girls until they pass out:oh

lawlett-kun
April 03, 2011, 09:44 AM

omg really?Bugzee you witty mofo http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m059.gif (http://www.laymark.com)

Farfalla
April 03, 2011, 10:34 AM
No it doesnt xP

Imperium
April 03, 2011, 01:23 PM
Ah, I saw some photos of Nottingham a few months ago. I put that city in my list of places that I must visit.
Its the rio of the UK! I wouldnt go there if i was payed too. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nottingham#Crime)

Pirulito
April 03, 2011, 03:08 PM
Ah, but Rio is nice. Well, more or less.
The high crime rates in Rio is in poor areas. Among our capital cities, Rio is just the 20th most violent of 27. There is much sensationalism about Rio's violence because the city is famous and, sometimes, the crimes there are unbelievable shocking.

About Nottingham, I didn't know it is one of the highest crime rates in England. Sad info. But it doesnt let down my wish to visit the city.

Bugzee
April 06, 2011, 07:23 PM
I as well want a brazilian people's approval.

btw i found a bugzee reminx hoho.thank me laterlolol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2k6Ya4XsP0&feature=related)

:zomg

It's an alright mix. There are better ones on youtube. I'm sure you know that already. xP So out of all the remixes you've heard, which one do you like the most? :XD

:-_-

Play Beautiful. These Girls Fall Like Dominoes!!!

Second part of the title is actually from this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE09YZpv4SU) song. Nice try, Benny. :D Tbh though...over here most girls don't really need to be persuaded to drink till they fall. They do it anyway. It's the norm. :oh

omg really?Bugzee you witty mofo http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m059.gif (http://www.laymark.com)

You're so easily influenced, gb. ;P

No it doesnt xP

Exactly! Thank you lala~ :hug

Its the rio of the UK! I wouldnt go there if i was payed too. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nottingham#Crime)

Ah, but Rio is nice. Well, more or less.
The high crime rates in Rio is in poor areas. Among our capital cities, Rio is just the 20th most violent of 27. There is much sensationalism about Rio's violence because the city is famous and, sometimes, the crimes there are unbelievable shocking.

About Nottingham, I didn't know it is one of the highest crime rates in England. Sad info. But it doesnt let down my wish to visit the city.

Piru, what images did you see of Nottingham that made you so interested in the place? It wouldn't of been Google Images. =P For clubbing, drinking, "easy" girls (I know what you're like ;)) etc ...by all means take a trip to Nottingham...

I honestly don't understand why someone from Brazil would have such a keen interest in the place. I don't think you're interested in the history and heritage of the city...:lmao

lawlett-kun
April 06, 2011, 07:26 PM
@Bugzee-yeah i know its not the best remix,but the guy has your name so i thought i should show you oh well.I like faboulus remix on break the ice, its just so good better then original imo.I swear i need to stop listening to this song already i am going insane.Well I am easily convienced when a mod says soemthing...I tend to believe the green names.Oh well w/e

Btw anything going on in skype?:derp

Bugzee
April 06, 2011, 07:32 PM
Yeah, thanks for the link. :hurr

I could never listen to a Britney record on repeat. It would give me a headache. :derp

Sign in! You know what that place is like. :lmao