PDA

View Full Version : Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Shinsatsu
June 27, 2011, 07:22 AM
I have new found respect for you, Mr. Shin. :nod
lol :)
It was a fun test, I never did a similar one thx.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

>___>

I want your eyes!
OROCHIMARU !

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 07:23 AM
No, you want our eyes.

Take the left of Shin's and the right of mine. :cookiehand Perfect colour vision! Though you might run into a pole if you're not careful. (Coz' I'm slightly short-sighted. :derp)

Googlez_kun
June 27, 2011, 07:25 AM
Sasukeeee~

No, you want our eyes.

Take the left of Shin's and the right of mine. :cookiehand Perfect colour vision! Though you might run into a pole if you're not careful. (Coz' I'm slightly short-sighted. :derp)

I'll reconsider it then:XD

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 07:28 AM
BBBro! Take the colour test as well! >:

Ahh, I should get my eyes tested again... I think they're getting worse. :darn

BBB Banana
June 27, 2011, 07:48 AM
I'm too lazy :XD
there's way too many colors in there.

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 08:05 AM
:modsmack

Do eeettt!! :yelling

BBB Banana
June 27, 2011, 08:08 AM
I got 19...

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 08:13 AM
:clap2 So close! :derp

Shin and I still stand superior. :3c

BBB Banana
June 27, 2011, 08:14 AM
I was sure I'd get 0 :crying

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 08:16 AM
:comfort It's still really good! :XD

Shinsatsu
June 27, 2011, 08:17 AM
My sister got 4. lol she was mad as hell.

Googlez_kun
June 27, 2011, 08:29 AM
:paperbag

Iceiphoenix
July 01, 2011, 09:07 AM
Googz! Congratz!! :confetti

Your black and white entry was amazing!! :o I showed some of my friends, and they were like "this guy should become a mangaka already!!" Then I was like "haha, that's the plan! :XD"

:turtle

jorped
July 01, 2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah congratz Googz :thumbs

I think it was an awesome work, though i think you can still improve ! :amuse

phio_chan
July 01, 2011, 09:23 AM
Congrats on winning the Spring Art Contest! Great job, man. All the best in the future. :D

Shinsatsu
July 01, 2011, 12:54 PM
Congratz G-kun :)
It was superior stuff ^^

lawlett-kun
July 01, 2011, 05:48 PM
claymore chap is just so :luvely

Googlez_kun
July 01, 2011, 06:05 PM
Googz! Congratz!! :confetti

Your black and white entry was amazing!! :o I showed some of my friends, and they were like "this guy should become a mangaka already!!" Then I was like "haha, that's the plan! :XD"

:turtle
Thank you!:zomg
Really?Haha:XDIf they only knew about my terrible Japanese....

Yeah congratz Googz :thumbs

I think it was an awesome work, though i think you can still improve ! :amuse
Well,i did everything traditionally,so by hand.That's why i'm not always able to do what i mean,mainly because tones and stuff are expensive >__>

Congrats on winning the Spring Art Contest! Great job, man. All the best in the future. :D

Congratz G-kun :)
It was superior stuff ^^
Thanks guys!:hug

claymore chap is just so :luvely
Claymore was fecking awesome!Did you see Roxanne?*fangasm*

jorped
July 01, 2011, 08:24 PM
Was expecting more of your masterpieces :oh
I tried to read Nausicaa but didn't appealed me much and then decided to try Solanin and i don't find it a masterpiece. It is being pretty boring actually, though i think that the mangaka has captured very well the essence of the message he is trying to deliver to us and the characters are very realistic. But in the end it is nothing memorable. The emotions are well explained and the same thing happens with the attitudes of them, but everything is so predictable. Stories like this don't become that interesting though they are very well analysed by the authors.
It's a very realistic story but it isn't a masterpiece :oh

I am on chapter 8 btw

Googlez_kun
July 01, 2011, 08:34 PM
Was expecting more of your masterpieces :oh
I tried to read Nausicaa but didn't appealed me much and then decided to try Solanin and i don't find it a masterpiece. It is being pretty boring actually, though i think that the mangaka has captured very well the essence of the message he is trying to deliver to us and the characters are very realistic. But in the end it is nothing memorable. The emotions are well explained and the same thing happens with the attitudes of them, but everything is so predictable. Stories like this don't become that interesting though they are very well analysed by the authors.
It's a very realistic story but it isn't a masterpiece :oh

I am on chapter 8 btw
I never said Solanin was a masterpiece,but it's still amazing.Don't expect any cool scenes with cool looking people or stuff.It's just that,a slice of life with drama.Yet,it manages to make such loveable characters and to create that certain mood,which feels just right for this kind of story and the characters.However,it's not something everybody will love.I guess...

As for Nausicaä,there's no arguing about the epicness of it.Miyazaki captures those brilliant and gorgeous landscapes and surroundings perfectly.The world he created is wonderful.More like,he shows us the greatness and richness of our world and that we should treasure it.Or else it will end in a disaster like this.Keep on reading and you might catch some of the magic.

BBB Banana
July 02, 2011, 10:21 AM
Congrats googzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :woo

:bbb

jorped
July 02, 2011, 10:22 AM
Googz is gone btw, for 3 weeks :oh

BBB Banana
July 02, 2011, 10:27 AM
He is? Why is that? On a trip?

jorped
July 02, 2011, 10:28 AM
He is? Why is that? On a trip?

I don't know anything, he just left a message on the win thread saying that he would be off for 3 weeks :oh

riki
September 05, 2011, 03:42 PM
*revive*

Hey, Googlez!

Is your comics on hiatus for now?

Googlez_kun
September 05, 2011, 03:47 PM
Shock Horror!!I have a thread!

Well,yes,somewhat.I'm currently working(or more like i should be working) on a big project for school,which includes a short self-made manga.That's what i'm concentrating on right now.As soon as it's finished and i get the permission,i'll upload it here.
Maybe i'll even upload it earlier to hear some of your opinions.

riki
September 05, 2011, 03:53 PM
Sure! I would like to see it.

What is your manga about?

Googlez_kun
September 05, 2011, 03:59 PM
I have no idea:XD
It's switching from here to there.In the beginning,it was basically about a band of youngsters who have business with the government,which would somehow result in a fight.Kinda childish i know,so as i grew and changed as a person,the story changed as well.It took different forms,some were ludicrous,some weren't even half bad.I haven't really thought about for almost a year now,because this project kept me occupied,just like school in general.
This is the last and most important school year for me,but as soon as i get some free time i'll think about it again.Thanks for reminding me :XD

riki
September 05, 2011, 04:05 PM
You're welcome

I'm sure your story will be amazing. :thumbs

BBB Banana
September 09, 2011, 01:00 PM
Hey Googz is it just me or did Black and White influence you a lot on your artwork?

Googlez_kun
September 12, 2011, 12:20 PM
That's true,Tekkon Kinkreet had an influence on my art and a big one at that.For some reason i totally fell in love with the style and the way he portrayed those faces.I mean,in a way,their faces were ugly,but they still had a sense of epicness and vitality.It's briliant how this style intensifies the depicted emotions.Moreover,I guess the character traits and their personalities are partly at fault as well.It's hard to describe,but you read the manga yourself,so maybe you have a clue of what i'm talking about.

Shinsatsu
September 12, 2011, 08:10 PM
I can't wait to see the results of your work G-kun. Good luck.

riki
September 18, 2011, 03:50 PM
What do you think of Monster Hunter 3G and Monster Hunter 4? The trailers for them look great!

goldb
September 19, 2011, 12:04 PM
I approve of your new av and sig since it is obviously an homage to me; King Bob :smugbunny

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2011, 03:38 PM
What do you think of Monster Hunter 3G and Monster Hunter 4? The trailers for them look great!
I think I haven't seen them yet.Mind sharing the trailers?

I approve of your new av and sig since it is obviously an homage to me; King Bob :smugbunny
Kind Gold Bob:lmao
Now i expect a picture of you in a boss chair with four people carrying you around.

riki
September 19, 2011, 03:42 PM
Check out the news post (http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/711) ^^

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2011, 03:54 PM
Oooh!Thanks!I don't own a 3DS yet,as i knew they would keep on changing it and it was too expensive anyway,but those trailers definitly look interesting!I wonder how they will use the touch screen and the 3D effect.It could be kickass.
I don't know about MH 4,though.It looks a bit too scripted and Lara Croft-y,but it seems rather epic.

riki
September 19, 2011, 03:59 PM
I think the MH4 trailer is just to show off the graphics and doesn't really pertain to the gameplay. Both games do look amazing though

Googlez_kun
September 19, 2011, 04:12 PM
Guess you are right there.Even though it does looks somewhat intriguing.Maybe they'll somehow incorporate it here and there.As for the graphics,yes,they are fantastic.They remind me of the Wii graphics,which is quite good for a DS.The 3D effect should be extraordinary,especially because of those shock moments,which you had in MH tri.This game was one of the few which managed to bind me to the screen.I hope MH tri-G and 4 will be the same,if i get a 3DS that is.
Do you own a 3DS or are you still waiting for updates?

riki
September 19, 2011, 04:37 PM
I don't have one yet but I'll probably wait since there will probably be an updated version with two circle pads and whatnot.

From what I've read online, MH3G and MH4 might help revive the 3DS since that series did help the PSP to survive.

alphabeta
October 06, 2011, 11:23 PM
Googlez Chromez

:maracas

Googlez_kun
October 07, 2011, 02:31 PM
I don't have one yet but I'll probably wait since there will probably be an updated version with two circle pads and whatnot.

From what I've read online, MH3G and MH4 might help revive the 3DS since that series did help the PSP to survive.
Makes more sense that way,yeah.

The 3DS needs everything to survive,so it's really no surprise.I wonder if the franchise will actually boost the sales.

Googlez Chromez

:maracas

Gammadelta!:carlton

Adorien
October 07, 2011, 04:04 PM
Googlez! Are you googling? xD

How are you? :amuse What's up?

nat
October 10, 2011, 10:48 PM
You're in Venice now?! ZOMG Lucky you :P

sup :D

Googlez_kun
October 11, 2011, 06:42 AM
Googlez! Are you googling? xD

How are you? :amuse What's up?
Oh,I think you're the first one who came up with that joke:XD

I'm doing fine.Holidays are always awesome.I sleep 'till 1 or 2 pm and have a relaxed day.Even though that actually is terrible,as I should get a little more motivated,but oh well.It's holidays.:XD

You're in Venice now?! ZOMG Lucky you :P

sup :D
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT:tackle
I haven't seen you in ages here!How're you doing?

I've been there 'till a week ago,so I'm not there currently,but I would love to return!I had a brilliant time in Venice!Especially because it's boring now.I want buack!:bored

nat
October 11, 2011, 08:28 AM
Totally understand what you feel. Venice is an epic city. I miss the food :D

I'm ok....I think I'll be here for a bit of time then disappear like usual :P

You, everything ok?

Googlez_kun
October 11, 2011, 09:04 AM
Yeah,the food is delicious!I ate the same stuff all over again.It never gets old.

Cool!:carltonMaybe we'll be able to revive the art forums!They've been almost dead for who knows how long.

I'm good.Busy times are awaiting me,as I'm entering the final stages of my school career,but for now,I have holidays after a great time in Venice,so I'm fine.

Adorien
October 11, 2011, 03:34 PM
Yay for reviving FF! I'll try to help too. ^^

Enjoy your vacation, Googz! And good luck.

Googlez_kun
October 11, 2011, 03:38 PM
Not FF,I'm talking about them Art Forums!Even though I'll do my best reviving that,too.Jin already did a huge step by reviving some of the dead threads!Props to him.

Thank you,I will!

Adorien
October 11, 2011, 03:55 PM
Oh. Sorry. xD

I'll try joining the Sig Contest at least these days.

Googlez_kun
October 11, 2011, 04:02 PM
Really?:zomgWow!Do you have something in mind already?

Adorien
October 11, 2011, 05:43 PM
No, I just thought I should post more. xD

And I'll think of a new game.

lawlett-kun
October 15, 2011, 09:06 PM
No, I just thought I should post more. xD

And I'll think of a new game.

Why dont we play "who catches Adorien first" game?

Adorien
October 16, 2011, 03:21 AM
Weird game. xD

Googlez_kun
October 16, 2011, 11:43 AM
Weird but good.Let's gather all the pro stalkers like Ice and Austin and make a big hunt!>:]

Adorien
October 16, 2011, 03:32 PM
You will never find me! xD

AlB
October 18, 2011, 07:43 AM
Hey Googlez, how's it going? :) oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist :) damn fine job! never mind my jealousy :yelling all I'm good for is abstract shit :D

Googlez_kun
October 19, 2011, 03:16 PM
You will never find me! xD
We'll see about that Adi:3c

Hey Googlez, how's it going? :) oh and congratulations, Mr. Best Artist :) damn fine job! never mind my jealousy :yelling all I'm good for is abstract shit :D
Wossaap?Haven't seen you in ages man!
Haha,thank you!
:XDAbstract shit is great!Why don't you have a gallery?:zomg

AlB
October 20, 2011, 06:20 AM
In my case it's often rubbish, though there are bright moments :)

Well I am thinking of getting myself something like this Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (wretched name, never can get it right unless I google it :bored), not sure right now...

Adorien
November 02, 2011, 03:16 PM
Hey, Googz! :hug How are you lately?

Where's your set from? It looks cute. And that animal-thing in your sig... I wonder what it is. :D

Googlez_kun
November 02, 2011, 03:34 PM
In my case it's often rubbish, though there are bright moments :)

Well I am thinking of getting myself something like this Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (wretched name, never can get it right unless I google it :bored), not sure right now...
Rubbish is common.Without it you wouldn't be able to improve.

It's great!I can recommend it.I've had it myself and as long as you don't want to go uber professional,you can buy it.Waom Bamboo Tablets are perfect for hobby artists.

Hey, Googz! :hug How are you lately?

Where's your set from? It looks cute. And that animal-thing in your sig... I wonder what it is. :D
Hi Adi!!I'm doing good,better than usual:DThanks for asking!
How about you?Everything good with your boyfriend?:3c <<<:3c

My set is from Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee).Check it out,it's fantastic!!:zomg(Even though the first chapter is 70 pages long,so good luck with that)
And that animal-thingy is weird:XDIt's called steak and its whole body is basically one big mouth.Quite a funny guy.

BBB Banana
November 07, 2011, 01:04 PM
Wow how cool that moderator message by goldb :zomg I wanna be a mod :zomg

Googlez_kun
November 07, 2011, 01:07 PM
WOAH!Why didn't I see that before?I wish I could like my own post.

naruto-niichan
November 07, 2011, 02:31 PM
I'm gonna report you for abusing your powers goldy :derp
:teehee

how's life going googz? :hip

Googlez_kun
November 07, 2011, 02:41 PM
I liked that abuse to be honest:hurr

Life's treating me surprisingly well!These past few weeks have been awesome.Busy,but definitly awesome.I'm at peace with my self right now,as people say.

naruto-niichan
November 07, 2011, 02:54 PM
I liked that abuse to be honest:hurr

Life's treating me surprisingly well!These past few weeks have been awesome.Busy,but definitly awesome.I'm at peace with my self right now,as people say.

I will let is slide then :hurr

I see I see, what made them so awesome?~
at peace huh? :hurr not gonna say what I think right now :toc

Googlez_kun
November 07, 2011, 02:57 PM
Good:hurr

Dunno.Everything from Venice one was simply great.The people,the girls.I'm pleased with my art progress and school's been fairly easy lately.I need to enjoy it as long as it lasts.School is almost over and shit's getting real,so I'm happy I'm having such a good time right now.

And no,I'm not into drugs:XD

Adorien
November 07, 2011, 03:03 PM
Hi Adi!!I'm doing good,better than usual:DThanks for asking!
How about you?Everything good with your boyfriend?:3c <<<:3c

My set is from Tegami Bachi(Letter Bee).Check it out,it's fantastic!!:zomg(Even though the first chapter is 70 pages long,so good luck with that)
And that animal-thingy is weird:XDIt's called steak and its whole body is basically one big mouth.Quite a funny guy.

I'm glad that you're "better than usual". :D Something good happened? I'm fine, I'm still doing nothing though. Everything's alright with my boyfriend. Sorry to disappoint you. :3c

Oh, good. Thanks. It's already on my plan-to-read list. And I like long chapters/volume/manga, so it's good. ^^

And that animal sounds so cute! :zomg I could see from the sig that it's a big mouth. :D That's cool. I like it's tail too. :love

Googlez_kun
November 07, 2011, 03:15 PM
I'm glad that you're "better than usual". :D Something good happened? I'm fine, I'm still doing nothing though. Everything's alright with my boyfriend. Sorry to disappoint you. :3c

Oh, good. Thanks. It's already on my plan-to-read list. And I like long chapters/volume/manga, so it's good. ^^

And that animal sounds so cute! :zomg I could see from the sig that it's a big mouth. :D That's cool. I like it's tail too. :love
Life's just been kind to me lately.:)
But your working aren't you?At least that's something.GO PRACTISE NAO!:yelling
I'm glad everything's fine with your boyfriend.Why shouldn't I be?:3c

I hope you'll enjoy it.It's a Shonen,but girls should like it as well.
Oh,and here goes a picture of Steak:
http://otakuako.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bee7-1.jpg

naruto-niichan
November 09, 2011, 11:03 AM
Good:hurr

Dunno.Everything from Venice one was simply great.The people,the girls.I'm pleased with my art progress and school's been fairly easy lately.I need to enjoy it as long as it lasts.School is almost over and shit's getting real,so I'm happy I'm having such a good time right now.

And no,I'm not into drugs:XD

Yup, that's great to hear. And tell me more :hurr

oh I didn't thought that :XD

btw I'm reading Memories of Emanonen right now, quite good so far :)

---------- Post added November 09, 2011 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

finished Emanon and it definitely was a good read, thanks for recommending :thumbs

btw here is a little appetizer especially for you :hurr it's an AMV from Evangelion :XD
don't worry, there are only minor spoilers of some fights in it, nothing about the story will be revealed. Just make sure (if you watch it) to not watch any further than 2:40 because then it starts to get spoilerish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDc3-IUdQrs&feature=channel_video_title

Googlez_kun
November 09, 2011, 11:37 AM
Yup, that's great to hear. And tell me more :hurr

oh I didn't thought that :XD

btw I'm reading Memories of Emanonen right now, quite good so far :)

---------- Post added November 09, 2011 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was November 07, 2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

finished Emanon and it definitely was a good read, thanks for recommending :thumbs

btw here is a little appetizer especially for you :hurr it's an AMV from Evangelion :XD
don't worry, there are only minor spoilers of some fights in it, nothing about the story will be revealed. Just make sure (if you watch it) to not watch any further than 2:40 because then it starts to get spoilerish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDc3-IUdQrs&feature=channel_video_title
I know right?Emanon was so awesome.Need to check out more stuff by this manga-ka,even though I doubt it will be able to compare.

That was fan-f*cking-tastic!:vin
Guess you can say the appetizer worked on me.Just yesterday I watched a show about Anno,the producer of EVA.What a messed up guy,just like the show!Definitly need to watch this movie.Hope they have it in my video store or in some media markt or something.
And I accidentaly watched the whole thing.The epicness can't be denied.

BBB Banana
November 09, 2011, 12:08 PM
Emanon is an awesome oneshot

Adorien
November 09, 2011, 12:19 PM
Life's just been kind to me lately.:)
But your working aren't you?At least that's something.GO PRACTISE NAO!:yelling
I'm glad everything's fine with your boyfriend.Why shouldn't I be?:3c

I hope you'll enjoy it.It's a Shonen,but girls should like it as well.
Oh,and here goes a picture of Steak:
http://otakuako.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bee7-1.jpg

That's good! :amuse

I'm not working. :oh That was just temporary. And practise what exactly? xD By "practise NAO", do you mean "practise Naomidee?" :blink

Yes, why shouldn't you be? :3c

It looks like something I'll like. And I read shonen manga, just not that often. I guess I'm just used to reading shojo/josei. xD
And that picture is cuuuute! :wtf

I read Emanon's description. It reminds me of The Man from Earth. It's a nice movie.

Googlez_kun
November 09, 2011, 12:30 PM
Emanon is an awesome oneshot
Indeed.Got any epic recs?I trust your taste.You were the one who introduced me to AnoHana after all.:hurr

That's good! :amuse

I'm not working. :oh That was just temporary. And practise what exactly? xD By "practise NAO", do you mean "practise Naomidee?" :blink

Yes, why shouldn't you be? :3c

It looks like something I'll like. And I read shonen manga, just not that often. I guess I'm just used to reading shojo/josei. xD
And that picture is cuuuute! :wtf

I read Emanon's description. It reminds me of The Man from Earth. It's a nice movie.
Ooooh,I see.I thought you were employed now.Well,I meant all this stuff like studying Japanese,practise writing songs and playing the guitar.And no,I did not mean practise Naomi:XDEven though that would be rather interesting.:3c
What I tried to say is "Practise now(nao)">__>

It's veeeery cute.Even as a boy I have to admit that.The art does the rest,you'll love it for sure.

As for Emanon,the description does not come close to the awesomeness of the manga.It's not like the plot is overly amazing(it's intriguing,but still),it's the magical atmosphere in the air that makes this mango special.

Adorien
November 09, 2011, 12:46 PM
Ooooh,I see.I thought you were employed now.Well,I meant all this stuff like studying Japanese,practise writing songs and playing the guitar.And no,I did not mean practise Naomi:XDEven though that would be rather interesting.:3c
What I tried to say is "Practise now(nao)">__>

It's veeeery cute.Even as a boy I have to admit that.The art does the rest,you'll love it for sure.

As for Emanon,the description does not come close to the awesomeness of the manga.It's not like the plot is overly amazing(it's intriguing,but still),it's the magical atmosphere in the air that makes this mango special.

Time has kinda stopped for me. :oh I'm sitting around, doing nothing. But! Tomorrow I'm planning to study Japanese and play the guitar for the most part of the day. And I'll spam people with my CV! Cause I'm sick of it! Myself actually. :fail

I know what you meant, I was just teasing you. :XD :3c

Yep, you boys have to say things like "cute" from time to time. I'll read it, so don't worry. :amuse I'll see for myself. :p

Googlez_kun
November 09, 2011, 12:54 PM
Time has kinda stopped for me. :oh I'm sitting around, doing nothing. But! Tomorrow I'm planning to study Japanese and play the guitar for the most part of the day. And I'll spam people with my CV! Cause I'm sick of it! Myself actually. :fail

I know what you meant, I was just teasing you. :XD :3c

Yep, you boys have to say things like "cute" from time to time. I'll read it, so don't worry. :amuse I'll see for myself. :p
I know how you feel,which is why I kicked myself in my spoiled ass and decided to do something!
Well then Adi,if I don't hear of any results tomorrow,I'll get a train ticket to Bulgaria and kick your ass!:yelling(even though I would most likely just kindly ask you to start working...)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/dome84/oh_you.jpg

Is it really okay for a boy to say 'cute'?

naruto-niichan
November 09, 2011, 01:29 PM
I know right?Emanon was so awesome.Need to check out more stuff by this manga-ka,even though I doubt it will be able to compare.

That was fan-f*cking-tastic!:vin
Guess you can say the appetizer worked on me.Just yesterday I watched a show about Anno,the producer of EVA.What a messed up guy,just like the show!Definitly need to watch this movie.Hope they have it in my video store or in some media markt or something.
And I accidentaly watched the whole thing.The epicness can't be denied.

Yeah it was great! Not sure about that though, I read he wrote the story a long time ago and published it. It was recognized so he searched for someone to draw his story and found this one guy whose art seemed to perfectly resemble his story about Emanon. I don't know if they worked together after that or if he even continued :/

I know right? :zomg
sounds interesting, do you have a link for the show?
good luck then, I'm planning to buy it on Blue-Ray. Watching it on TV and in this quality will definitely be an eyegasm :drool (and lol, gladly it didn't reveal too much, wanted to avoid you getting spoiled again ;) )

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

oh and btw I hope you read my review about it? <__<

Adorien
November 09, 2011, 01:51 PM
I know how you feel,which is why I kicked myself in my spoiled ass and decided to do something!
Well then Adi,if I don't hear of any results tomorrow,I'll get a train ticket to Bulgaria and kick your ass!:yelling(even though I would most likely just kindly ask you to start working...)

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/dome84/oh_you.jpg

Is it really okay for a boy to say 'cute'?

Oh, stop, you're tempting me now. :XD I'd do nothing and wait for you to come, just for the laugh of it. :D And I'd be very glad to see you. But I've already decided: I'm getting out of this state of nothingness.

Yep, I think it's okay for a boy to say "cute" if he feels like something is cute. Isn't it something normal to express yourself?

Googlez_kun
November 09, 2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah it was great! Not sure about that though, I read he wrote the story a long time ago and published it. It was recognized so he searched for someone to draw his story and found this one guy whose art seemed to perfectly resemble his story about Emanon. I don't know if they worked together after that or if he even continued :/

I know right? :zomg
sounds interesting, do you have a link for the show?
good luck then, I'm planning to buy it on Blue-Ray. Watching it on TV and in this quality will definitely be an eyegasm :drool (and lol, gladly it didn't reveal too much, wanted to avoid you getting spoiled again ;) )

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

oh and btw I hope you read my review about it? <__<
Gotta check MAL.Scanlations are rather rare for 'underground' manga,though,so I might not find anything.But his art is so dazzling.Hope he'll have more.

Yeah.The show was about Anno teaching children about animation with bits of his life shown here and there.Quite interesting actually,especially for EVA fans.Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFFrt1V9Cao
Sounds like a great plan to me!!:zomgMind if I steal your plan?:3c

Review?Where?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Oh, stop, you're tempting me now. :XD I'd do nothing and wait for you to come, just for the laugh of it. :D And I'd be very glad to see you. But I've already decided: I'm getting out of this state of nothingness.

Yep, I think it's okay for a boy to say "cute" if he feels like something is cute. Isn't it something normal to express yourself?
Haha,guess that wouldn't work.Even though I wouldn't mind visiting Bulgaria for a day night:3c
That sounds great!There's hoping you'll actually be able to achieve what you planned!
(I'll keep my eye on you though:ninja)

True,but usually boys are all manly and don't say cute.I noticed it quite often.Whenever something we see something cute we say:"How funny":XD

Adorien
November 09, 2011, 02:03 PM
Haha,guess that wouldn't work.Even though I wouldn't mind visiting Bulgaria for a day night:3c
That sounds great!There's hoping you'll actually be able to achieve what you planned!
(I'll keep my eye on you though:ninja)

True,but usually boys are all manly and don't say cute.I noticed it quite often.Whenever something we see something cute we say:"How funny":XD

If you ever come here, PM me that you're coming. I don't want to miss another one like Jin! :gwah

I'll definitely be able to! ("Watch me! I got it... Watch me!" xD)

I know it's like that, but I feel like the "manlier" the boys are, the more they hide their emotions. And is it really like that? :zomg That sounds so cute. xD "How funny", huh? :D Cute.

naruto-niichan
November 09, 2011, 02:12 PM
Gotta check MAL.Scanlations are rather rare for 'underground' manga,though,so I might not find anything.But his art is so dazzling.Hope he'll have more.

Yeah.The show was about Anno teaching children about animation with bits of his life shown here and there.Quite interesting actually,especially for EVA fans.Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFFrt1V9Cao
Sounds like a great plan to me!!:zomgMind if I steal your plan?:3c

Review?Where?

I suppose you read the full release including Emanon's Wandering (http://kotonoha.pyoko.org/reader/Memories_of_Emanon/Volume_1_%28Complete%29/151)?
I didn't read the whole afterword but there's the info how the manga and his story came to fruition.

edit: Seems like the link doesn't work, look HERE (http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com/category/seinen/finished/page/2/). It's the series at the bottom, Emanons Wandering starts at page 151, just in case you didn't read it yet.

Ah going to take a look at that now, thanks! :zomg
Of course not, every EVA fan is a great enrichment :3c it definitely needs more attention

oh my and hear I thought you read the front page news <___< HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/744) it is, I hope you will enjoy it.

Googlez_kun
November 09, 2011, 02:29 PM
If you ever come here, PM me that you're coming. I don't want to miss another one like Jin! :gwah

I'll definitely be able to! ("Watch me! I got it... Watch me!" xD)

I know it's like that, but I feel like the "manlier" the boys are, the more they hide their emotions. And is it really like that? :zomg That sounds so cute. xD "How funny", huh? :D Cute.
I'll be sure to do so! Oh,God,Jin:lmao

:XDHope it's not only promises.Surprise me tomorrow!

Well,at least I do it that way.Noticed that some other guys do similiar things.But that's just how we are.'Cute','lovable':hurr(Even though we don't compare to women in terms of beauty.Never ever)

I suppose you read the full release including Emanon's Wandering (http://kotonoha.pyoko.org/reader/Memories_of_Emanon/Volume_1_%28Complete%29/151)? I didn't read the whole afterword but there's the info how the manga and his story came to fruition.

Ah going to take a look at that now, thanks! :zomg
Of course not, every EVA fan is a great enrichment :3c it definitely needs more attention

oh my and hear I thought you read the front page news <___< HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/news/details/744) it is, I hope you will enjoy it.
Oh,might've skipped it accidently.

Enjoy it!
Lol,you make it sound as if it was one of those underground shows that don't receive much love.Quite contrary actually,it's one of the most famous anime ever produced.But I guess you were talking about German or Western fans for that matter.
Anyhow>___>Glad I can join.

I read them,but I just skimmed through the article(I was always afraid of getting spoiled and you know why).I even commented on it.:lmao
Didn't know it was you who wrote it!Going to check it out now.

Adorien
November 09, 2011, 02:34 PM
I'll be sure to do so! Oh,God,Jin:lmao

:XDHope it's not only promises.Surprise me tomorrow!

Well,at least I do it that way.Noticed that some other guys do similiar things.But that's just how we are.'Cute','lovable':hurr(Even though we don't compare to women in terms of beauty.Never ever)

Yeah, Jin... :fail

No, it's not just a promise. It's determination! :shakefist And how can I surprise you? :blink

I see. :D Women might be beautiful, but men are handsome! Very, very handsome. :hurr

naruto-niichan
November 09, 2011, 02:37 PM
Oh,might've skipped it accidently.

Enjoy it!
Lol,you make it sound as if it was one of those underground shows that don't receive much love.Quite contrary actually,it's one of the most famous anime ever produced.But I guess you were talking about German or Western fans for that matter.
Anyhow>___>Glad I can join.

I read them,but I just skimmed through the article(I was always afraid of getting spoiled and you know why).I even commented on it.:lmao
Didn't know it was you who wrote it!Going to check it out now.

Well of course it is but I got the impression that there aren't that much Western fans who watched it. I only know that CBlitz is a huge fan of the show :D

yeah right I remember seeing your post that you should finally watch it :XD oh well the first sentence mentions that it's me but I guess you just skipped most of the review :p and don't worry, I wouldn't use any spoilers in a review and I hope that the rest of the staff won't do either (at least I think so) so look forward to the next reviews :3c have fun reading :3 it may not be the best but at least good enough to get the gist of it.

And the report seems quite interesting so far O_o

BBB Banana
November 15, 2011, 12:08 AM
Hey googz not sure if you know this site but it is pretty awesome and I tought I could share it with you loads of inspiring and interesting experimental material in there.

http://www.urbansketchers.org/

AlB
November 27, 2011, 07:29 AM
Rubbish is common.Without it you wouldn't be able to improve.

It's great!I can recommend it.I've had it myself and as long as you don't want to go uber professional,you can buy it.Waom Bamboo Tablets are perfect for hobby artists.

Thanks, I checked them out, but they are kinda.... small. Though, the really awesome big one costs $ 1900.
Oh did I mention that I like operating with black and white: kinda like with black color on white background and white color on black background. then again, it may be just my incompetence at coloring :s :D

naruto-niichan
April 17, 2012, 12:02 PM
MAX REVIVE! :derp

lawlett-kun
April 17, 2012, 12:03 PM
EDO TENSEI

Googlez_kun
April 17, 2012, 12:07 PM
This game is troublesome...

Adorien
April 17, 2012, 04:43 PM
Combo breaker? Even though I'm from the same team... :XD

BBB Banana
April 17, 2012, 06:46 PM
Revive mine too :o

scav
May 10, 2012, 12:42 PM
there won't be a better tomorrow, if you can't move on from today

---------- Post added May 10, 2012 at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was May 09, 2012 at 11:33 AM ----------

still dead? :derp

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

still dead? don't u have any friend? :poke

alphabeta
May 12, 2012, 10:13 AM
still dead? don't u have any friend? :poke

Geniuses are always alone :stare

goldb
May 12, 2012, 10:39 AM
alpha you're so close to that celebrity status, keep going! :shin

alphabeta
May 12, 2012, 10:42 AM
Don't worry, bob, I will stop spamming after I reach 2500 :dancin

BBB Banana
June 15, 2012, 11:59 AM
Hey Googz finally started listening to Portugal The Man. Gotta say they are very good I like their sound should have started earlier.

Googlez_kun
June 16, 2012, 12:05 PM
Glad you like them!! What album/s did you listen to?I'm asking because each album is different, as they experiment a lot,especially in their earlier works( though each of them is still very good in its own right).
Also,I don't know if you had the same feeling, but when listening to their music it feels like listening to an abstract painting of sorts. They use sounds,words and pictures(the album covers) to spark your imagination, creating all sorts of visual sensations, similiar to the late Beatles.(In fact, the Beatles influenced them a lot,but I guess you noticed that already.That is if you listened to their latest albums like In the Mountain in the Cloud.)

Btw. epic sig you got there!(Too bad I'm righthanded...)

BBB Banana
June 16, 2012, 12:39 PM
For now I've only listened to The Satanic Satanist. I like to listen to only one album at a time and give some time for the music to grow inside me.
Agree I like John's paintings and I realized he inspired you when it comes to use of colors XD
They remind me a lot of pink floyd too. I'd say they kinda feel like a mix of Chili Peppers with that alternative feel and the progressive feel of pink floyd.

Thanks choose something colorful as it fits my mood lately. Not only life has been going well in all fields I finally took the courage to do what I really want not sure why I changed my mind in the first place though.

Gonna do exams for architecture and design instead of engineering. I mean as much as I'm good with maths and physics it doesn't make my heart race as when I see beautiful works of art.

Well whichever I get in I'm sure I'll be a lot more happy as they are very art related.

Googlez_kun
July 02, 2012, 02:43 PM
Sorry for the suuuper late reply(there's a reason my thread is dead...)

Yeah,I guess Pink Floyd fits pretty well. When you listen to some of their other albums, you'll also notice Led Zeppelin and the Mars Volta vibes.
So after listening to Satanic Satanist and In the Mountain in the Cloud, did you check out any other albums? One of my favourites is Censored Colors. Rather goes into the direction of soul and jazz with some psychedelic rock. American Ghetto is....strange. I don't really know how to describe it. It's simply weird. Waiter: You Vultures is probably even stranger, but not in the same way. It's crazy progressive rock. A lot rougher than their later albums.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I'm glad I recommended you a fitting band and I'm happy for you, as you're finally going the way your heart leads you and it even seems to work out.Great!

BBB Banana
July 02, 2012, 03:01 PM
Still have only listened to these two albums and some random songs from other albums. Gonna buy the other albums soon though.

Yeah I'm happy too even my parents told me I should never have gone with what others told me. Fuck if I'mon the verge of beocming homeless I can always work at a supermarket cashier.

Naomidee
July 31, 2012, 12:56 AM
I finished Twilight Princess.

The boss battle is so amazing.

Naomidee
September 07, 2012, 12:51 AM
I finished Paprika.

What an insightful piece of art.

Googlez_kun
September 07, 2012, 12:58 PM
I finished Twilight Princess.

The boss battle is so amazing.
Argh, I feel so bad. Still haven't finished it. It's not that I don't have the time, but I just can't get myself to turn on the Wii and get back into it. I'm too focused on other things right now.

I finished Paprika.

What an insightful piece of art.
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Did you get everything? Because everybody I know who watched it is at least a little confused or did not quite understand something. But that's why it gets better with every time you watch it. You keep discovering new things; little hints and funny details.

naruto-niichan
September 07, 2012, 02:36 PM
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! Did you get everything? Because everybody I know who watched it is at least a little confused or did not quite understand something. But that's why it gets better with every time you watch it. You keep discovering new things; little hints and funny details.

Huh? I (think I) understood everything. Maybe because I watched Inception? :amuse

Naomidee
September 08, 2012, 12:59 PM
Argh, I feel so bad. Still haven't finished it. It's not that I don't have the time, but I just can't get myself to turn on the Wii and get back into it. I'm too focused on other things right now.

That's ok, I definitely understand that feeling. After the awesomeness that was Skyward Sword, I sort of had to force myself to play Twilight Princess again. It took me a while to get back into it. In the end, I think it was worth it. But you just have to do it when you feel like there's nothing better to do. XD I sound like an anti-Twilight Princess person now, but it's not true! It's an awesome game.

Well, I think I got the vast majority of what was going on. The only thing that got a little confusing to me was when reality started to cross with the dreamworld in the last 30 minutes or so of the movie. Was it really crossing over, or was it just happening inside of their heads? (Haha this reminds me of a VERY similar situation in the last novel of Harry Potter. How weird. XD) Maybe you could explain that one part to me a little more.

Huh? I (think I) understood everything. Maybe because I watched Inception? :amuse

Yeah! Haha. The entire time I was thinking "damnnn. Inception kind of ripped this anime off a little bit."

digitaldude
September 08, 2012, 01:11 PM
Paprika is so over rated, I said it!!

Naomidee
September 08, 2012, 02:21 PM
Oh, I thought it lived up to the expectations Googz and Uste set out for it quite well! Despite having extremely high expectations for it, I was not disappointed at all. I thought it was very unique and well done.

digitaldude
September 08, 2012, 02:34 PM
Did you watch paranoia agent?

xi0
September 09, 2012, 06:29 AM

Required watching IMO

naruto-niichan
September 09, 2012, 09:46 AM
Yeah! Haha. The entire time I was thinking "damnnn. Inception kind of ripped this anime off a little bit."

It's pretty funny when you think about all the people who are all "wtf Inception" and you are like "Bitch, watch Paprika".

Oh, I thought it lived up to the expectations Googz and Uste set out for it quite well! Despite having extremely high expectations for it, I was not disappointed at all. I thought it was very unique and well done.

Yes. I really loved the freaky parade~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4R53zyvv4

Naomidee
September 09, 2012, 11:57 AM

I'll put it at the top of my list. :p

naruto-niichan
September 10, 2012, 03:19 PM
Ignoring me, are you? :p Will definitely watch it too but after Paprika, Tokyo Godfathers and Millenium Actress I needed a break from Satoshi Kon works.

Probably going to watch Clannad next because I've heard a lot of good stuff about it. After that comes Paranoia Agent.

xi0
September 10, 2012, 03:58 PM
If you want to cry and kill yourself sure, go with Clannad :verily

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 04:02 PM
You mean clannad after story.

benelori
September 10, 2012, 04:04 PM
If someone is into cyberpunk then Vexille is a good one IMO

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 04:12 PM
Texhnolyze is pretty good cyber punk too.

xi0
September 10, 2012, 04:14 PM
You mean clannad after story.

I heard it was worse yeah. But I've only seen the original Anime.

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 04:16 PM
What the hell? My thread is active?

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 04:18 PM
Xio if you cried and died during the orginal then....I think you will burst into a puddle of tears if you watch after story.

xi0
September 10, 2012, 04:21 PM
Xio if you cried and died during the orginal then....I think you will burst into a puddle of tears if you watch after story.

Well it was an exaggeration. But with the one girl who we didn't realize was actually you-know-what .....or something. Yeah, that was sad.

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 04:21 PM

Wasn't that the only anime that made you cry?

benelori
September 10, 2012, 04:22 PM
Texhnolyze is pretty good cyber punk too.

Wow, it does look great...

/me goes to DL

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 04:22 PM
That was bokurano, but I was close to crying during after story.

xi0
September 10, 2012, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure if an anime has made me cry or not. I don't remember.

But I think the end of The End of Evangelion might have got to me. I felt similar at the end of the series but it was just to interestingly bonkers for me to have a visceral reaction to it.

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 04:37 PM
Maybe my friends are just stupid.:XD
I for one had problems with it because the first two times I feel asleep and was wondering wtf I just watched.

That's ok, I definitely understand that feeling. After the awesomeness that was Skyward Sword, I sort of had to force myself to play Twilight Princess again. It took me a while to get back into it. In the end, I think it was worth it. But you just have to do it when you feel like there's nothing better to do. XD I sound like an anti-Twilight Princess person now, but it's not true! It's an awesome game.
xD Alright! Well, it's pretty difficult to get back into the game because of all those names and items. Zelda is full of riddles, so when you forget what your items are capable of you won't pass a single dungeon. I'll try to get through it in one run. Gotta take myself a week and play Zelda only until I finished that sexy game.

Well, I think I got the vast majority of what was going on. The only thing that got a little confusing to me was when reality started to cross with the dreamworld in the last 30 minutes or so of the movie. Was it really crossing over, or was it just happening inside of their heads? (Haha this reminds me of a VERY similar situation in the last novel of Harry Potter. How weird. XD) Maybe you could explain that one part to me a little more.
It was actually crossing over. I thought it was only in their heads as well, but I guess the best proof is that Atsuko and Paprika were in the same world.

Required watching IMO
Still need to watch it. It's a series right?

Yes. I really loved the freaky parade~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4R53zyvv4
So awesome!!:zomg
That soundtrack. Can't get enough of it.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

That was bokurano, but I was close to crying during after story.

You cried while watching Bokurano? At which part of the story exactly?

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 04:48 PM
For some reason daiichi story, I cried at the end of the ep, most of the characters backstories made me really sad...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I also expected to feel sad when reading narutaru but I just felt disgust...you ever read it googlez?

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hmm, Daiichi's story seemed rather mild compared to the others. I heard the anime was different. Did you ever read the manga?

I started reading Narutaru, but that scumbag mangareader.net stopped somewhere in the middle of the first volume and continued with the second one. Couldn't find it on Batoto either and I'm trying to avoid mangafox....

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 05:03 PM
Yeah it is quite diffirent from the manga, I prefer the manga.

you could try maybe downloading it, it's not as good as bokurano, it's almost feels like the author is setting a trap because it starts pretty normally but it just gets sooo fucked up as it goes along, the anime is even worse, if you didn't know about narutaru and only saw the opening, you'd guess it's a kids show.

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah it is quite diffirent from the manga, I prefer the manga.

you could try maybe downloading it, it's not as good as bokurano, it's almost feels like the author is setting a trap because it starts pretty normally but it just gets sooo fucked up as it goes along, the anime is even worse, if you didn't know about narutaru and only saw the opening, you'd guess it's a kids show.
Sounds rather promising. Downloading is never an option for me as the reader on my laptop sucks dried horse balls, but I'll find a way to read it.

Might try Ciguareta(sp?) now.

xi0
September 10, 2012, 05:41 PM
Download Comical or CDisplay....

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Yeah, that way you can keep the files zipped and tidy. I remember the days when I would unzip scans and use that crappy Windows reader :lmao

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 05:43 PM

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Yeah, that way you can keep the files zipped and tidy. I remember the days when I would unzip scans and use that crappy Windows reader :lmao
I remember those days as well. -_-;

I think that's why I started buying volumes. Reading manga this way is much better.

digitaldude
September 10, 2012, 05:47 PM
It's the way it's meant to be read.

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 05:50 PM
Anyone knows a good site where I can download scanlated manga? Haven't downloaded anything in ages.

It's the way it's meant to be read.

Yeah, sadly enough it's impossible most of the times. I wish they published more/better manga here.

benelori
September 10, 2012, 05:52 PM

Reading FMA and OP that way was really something...all those little panels with little bubbles in it...my eyes:arf....not to mention scan quality...especially OP

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Anyone knows a good site where I can download scanlated manga? Haven't downloaded anything in ages.

mangatraders and stoptazmo are the ones I used in the past...and still used if I find something that doesn't exist on any readers...although mangatraders has its reader now IIRC

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 06:04 PM
mangatraders and stoptazmo are the ones I used in the past...and still used if I find something that doesn't exist on any readers...although mangatraders has its reader now IIRC

Yeah, it's on mangatraders and can even be read online! Thanks.

xi0
September 10, 2012, 09:25 PM
I remember those days as well. -_-;

I think that's why I started buying volumes. Reading manga this way is much better.

Well that's a great way to go broke too :XD

Googlez_kun
September 10, 2012, 09:32 PM
Well that's a great way to go broke too :XD

I know :XD

I already spent around 500€ for manga and I plan on spending even more....it's horrible. Guess that will change as soon as I have to take care of myself.

benelori
September 11, 2012, 12:14 AM

I already spent around 500€ for manga and I plan on spending even more....it's horrible. Guess that will change as soon as I have to take care of myself.

Into more manga:p

Tatasugoi
September 11, 2012, 01:18 AM
Welcome to MH, googlez! Lol.

goldb
September 11, 2012, 03:30 AM

I've added another 8 volumes of One Piece now; I've got only the first 15 left to get :iik I've spent about £250+ on the 49 I currently have, plus the Vagabond VIZBIG. They are the only manga volumes I have.

xi0
September 11, 2012, 03:45 AM
Dude...don't you have FMA too? :oh

goldb
September 11, 2012, 03:51 AM
Dude...don't you have FMA too? :oh

Oh shit yeah, and Death Note too! I keep forgetting about them cos they're not on top of my wardrobe and come in actual boxes rather than me putting them in shoe boxes lol. :sweat

xi0
September 11, 2012, 03:53 AM
Show boxes? :fail

goldb
September 11, 2012, 03:55 AM
Show boxes? :fail

SHOE boxes; typo :-_-

Iceiphoenix
September 11, 2012, 07:49 AM
Aahh... Haven't bought any manga in a while... :oh

goldb
September 11, 2012, 11:46 AM
Aahh... Haven't bought any manga in a while... :oh

What;s your collection looking like right now?

digitaldude
September 11, 2012, 02:01 PM
No one ever asks how many collection is doing...

xi0
September 11, 2012, 02:35 PM
Okay so how many collection is doing?

digitaldude
September 11, 2012, 02:35 PM
It's good thank you.

xi0
September 11, 2012, 02:36 PM
THAT MAKES NO SENSE

digitaldude
September 11, 2012, 02:36 PM
You ask I answer.

xi0
September 11, 2012, 02:48 PM
I think you meant to say "my" not "many"

digitaldude
September 11, 2012, 02:49 PM
Oh I see now......MY JOKE FAILED!!

xi0
September 11, 2012, 02:56 PM
Explain so I can laugh at you!

Naomidee
September 11, 2012, 08:01 PM
Gary, get that grammar stick out of your ass. :arf

xi0
September 11, 2012, 09:20 PM
No. Never for the lulz.

Plus it wasn't grammar. It was spelling :edu

naruto-niichan
September 12, 2012, 10:24 AM
If you want to cry and kill yourself sure, go with Clannad :verily

XD I heard it's supposed to be a pretty sad story. I avoided it until now because I'm not a big fan of that character design =/ only watched the first episode, seemed okay. I will tell you if I cried when I'm fnished :amuse

Maybe my friends are just stupid.:XD
I for one had problems with it because the first two times I feel asleep and was wondering wtf I just watched.

I doubt that :XD
You feel asleep while watching Paprika? How could you? :yelling

So awesome!!:zomg
That soundtrack. Can't get enough of it.

I know right? Plain awesome~

You cried while watching Bokurano? At which part of the story exactly?

Bokurano :s great manga but I always felt bad/sad while reading. It was impossible to continue for too long because when you read all that shit you go into a depressed mode.

Googlez_kun
September 12, 2012, 10:58 AM
I doubt that :XD
You feel asleep while watching Paprika? How could you? :yelling
It's horrible, I know! It was 3 am or something and I stumbled across this anime. Immediatly started watching it, but was too tired to continue(I think I had school during that time). Same happened the evening after that.......but then I decided to borrow the movie, watched it and jizzed in my pants.

Now I try to talk every one of my friends to watch it with me because it's such an awesome movie. I use it to measure how much I like them. No Paprika, no Googlez.

Bokurano :s great manga but I always felt bad/sad while reading. It was impossible to continue for too long because when you read all that shit you go into a depressed mode.

Maaan, I read everything in one go. It was extremely depressing, but I just couldn't stop reading. Those kids made me feel so sorry. Manga rarely ever make me feel like that. And as cold-hearted as I am, Bokurano got me good. Remember that scene at the very end where the last two were having a good time, even fell in love with each other and suddenly BOOM! a random guy shoots the girl?.....Seriously, I sat there for a few seconds just staring at the screen in shock and denial.

digitaldude
September 12, 2012, 02:12 PM
I had these moments too googz, same with narutaru, although it was more of just being shocked at what I just saw...

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I pm you the scene.....can't post here.

Googlez_kun
September 12, 2012, 02:56 PM
Dude no spoilers! Though I need to watch this video which in turn makes me continue with the manga again.

digitaldude
September 12, 2012, 03:34 PM
Oopsie..you read dokuhime?

naruto-niichan
September 13, 2012, 11:12 AM
It's horrible, I know! It was 3 am or something and I stumbled across this anime. Immediatly started watching it, but was too tired to continue(I think I had school during that time). Same happened the evening after that.......but then I decided to borrow the movie, watched it and jizzed in my pants.

Now I try to talk every one of my friends to watch it with me because it's such an awesome movie. I use it to measure how much I like them. No Paprika, no Googlez.

:XD then I guess me and Nao are two pretty good buddies of you now right? :derp

Maaan, I read everything in one go. It was extremely depressing, but I just couldn't stop reading. Those kids made me feel so sorry. Manga rarely ever make me feel like that. And as cold-hearted as I am, Bokurano got me good. Remember that scene at the very end where the last two were having a good time, even fell in love with each other and suddenly BOOM! a random guy shoots the girl?.....Seriously, I sat there for a few seconds just staring at the screen in shock and denial.

In one go? That must have been a memorable experience. How long did it take you to finish the series?

Yep I know how you feel, manga rarely make me really sad or depressed but Bokurano really got through to me. I think it was a pretty good move to make their deaths inevitable, didn't see that coming. And yet every story and death was really remarkable, the one you mentioned is a good example. I felt sad for characters I totally hated at the beginning but sometimes it was so fucked up that I had mixed feelings about it. Like the one girl who sacrificed all these people to kill the ones who raped her.
And then suddenly her sister popped up... shit the manga never failed to surprise me.

digitaldude
September 13, 2012, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDimxnksRlk

what you think of this naruto?

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 05:40 PM
Just wanted to say 'hi'

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Seems like a lively place ^^.

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 05:59 PM
Welcome to MH, googlez! Lol.
Hehe thanks. :blush

I've added another 8 volumes of One Piece now; I've got only the first 15 left to get :iik I've spent about £250+ on the 49 I currently have, plus the Vagabond VIZBIG. They are the only manga volumes I have.

Oh shit yeah, and Death Note too! I keep forgetting about them cos they're not on top of my wardrobe and come in actual boxes rather than me putting them in shoe boxes lol. :sweat
I toootally envy you!
Gimme those Vagabond and FMA volumes!!
I meant to buy FMA, but I'm still secretly hoping they'll release the kanzenban version here, so buying the old volumes would be a waste...

Oopsie..you read dokuhime?
Nooope, what's it?

:XD then I guess me and Nao are two pretty good buddies of you now right? :derp
Hahaha yeah! Love you guys even more now.:hurr

In one go? That must have been a memorable experience. How long did it take you to finish the series?

Yep I know how you feel, manga rarely make me really sad or depressed but Bokurano really got through to me. I think it was a pretty good move to make their deaths inevitable, didn't see that coming. And yet every story and death was really remarkable, the one you mentioned is a good example. I felt sad for characters I totally hated at the beginning but sometimes it was so fucked up that I had mixed feelings about it. Like the one girl who sacrificed all these people to kill the ones who raped her.
And then suddenly her sister popped up... shit the manga never failed to surprise me.
Don't know. Two days. I was chatting with a girl from time to time while reading it, so I guess that might've helped me stay in a rather....controlled depressed mood, if you get what I mean. xD

Yeah, you almost never see main characters die, so knowing all of them will die was kinda shocking. Also it supported the development of the characters. No matter what they did, they had to die. This hopeless situation helped make things more interesting, as cruel as it may sound.
Thaaat was hard. As the series advanced, you really get the feeling Kitoh Mohiro tries his hardest to make those kids suffer. You also notice this in his other manga. He's like a twisted sadist. I also remember that guy who had to kill every single human being on the other earth....mindf'ck. Mindf'ck everywhere....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDimxnksRlk

what you think of this naruto?
Bobobobobobobobobo!!!
Loved that! Still need to actually read the whole thing.

Just wanted to say 'hi'

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Seems like a lively place ^^.

Hi there.

Yeah, I'm surprised. It usually dies in a matter of hours....

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:00 PM
I wonder what's changed?

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:02 PM
Don't know. I actually reply to messages now. One of the biggest reasons why it was dead was because I ignored most messages/didn't know how to reply to them.

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:06 PM
:D:D Who taught you? :D

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:08 PM
You taught me.:hurr

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:08 PM
Well I taught you well :D Learning from the best seems to has worked out well for you :^_^

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:10 PM
Yeah, it's incredible. I wonder how many posts you would have by now, if the posts in the fun forum counted.

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:11 PM
Not as many as I wish :D
But not as little as I have :D probably around 2-3k. 5 tops

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

EDIT: I want 20 (or Over 900! :D)

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:12 PM
Patience young one.

Do you post in the manga threads? What manga do you even read?

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:15 PM
Weekly B,N,OP and HSDK from time to time AIKI, Gamaran, Faster than a kiss, GTO shonan days, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru and Started finishing Air Gear (currently around the middle) (185)

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Patience young one.

Do you post in the manga threads? What manga do you even read?
I posted a bit in HSDK subforum a bit but the amtosphere there seemed somewhat unpleasant for my senses.

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:16 PM
I see.Weren't you the one who said that ongoing manga suck?

Can you recommend any good manga, your favorites?

Oh, then your post count will never rise! Another way would be to spam in the Member Zone.

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:18 PM

I don't like starting ongoing manga but most of the ones I'm reading I started by mistake, curiosity or just as a continuation of the anime or a different version of the manga
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/simdimdim ^^ I'd love a friend invitation :D
Also for more information at to what exactly I'm reading (should rearrange a bit)

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:24 PM
I don't like starting ongoing manga but most of the ones I'm reading I started by mistake, curiosity or just as a continuation of the anime or a different version of the manga
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/simdimdim ^^ I'd love a friend invitation :D
Also for more information at to what exactly I'm reading (should rearrange a bit)

Actually, I'm the same. I hate starting manga that I know will still continue for years. So I'm always happy when a series ends, so I can finally read it.

Sent.:hurr

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:29 PM

Oh, then your post count will never rise! Another way would be to spam in the Member Zone. What genre should I concentrate on?
Even though It's ongoing I pretty much love Akagami no Shirayuki Hime there are some good manga in my list already, just sort by score and you'd get them :)
If you like a hand picked selection tell me a genre ^^

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

By the looks of things (accepted invitation) I'd suggest Negima :)

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Also I had great time with Eyeshield 21 :)

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I've heard good thing about Love Hina as well. :)

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:31 PM
What genre should I concentrate on?
Even though It's ongoing I pretty much love Akagami no Shirayuki Hime there are some good manga in my list already, just sort by score and you'd get them :)
If you like a hand picked selection tell me a genre ^^

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

By the looks of things (accepted invitation) I'd suggest Negima :)

Oh right, I can just check your MAL
Well, I basically read everything, but hmm..maybe Seinen.

I once started Negima, but couldn't really get into it. Each chapter took me ages and I don't know how I'll handle 38 volumes right now. Might read it when I'm really bored.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Oh yeah, Eyeshield 21! Meant to read that for quite some time now. Thanks for reminding me.

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:37 PM
Well, I basically read everythingWas going to say that :D
By the numbers you sure do :D
although I read more mine are just longer...

I think I haven't read much seinen, the ones I read generally give off a very light feeling, but I definitely recommend Cheeky Angle and another ones the name of which just now escaped my mind...

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

For some reason most fun I've been having with gender-bender manga...

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:41 PM
Was going to say that :D
By the numbers you sure do :D
although I read more mine are just longer...

I think I haven't read much seinen, the ones I read generally give off a very light feeling, but I definitely recommend Cheeky Angle and another ones the name of which just now escaped my mind...

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

For some reason most fun I've been having with gender-bender manga...
Yeah lol, I like short manga. Long manga usually scare me because I tend to forget continuing and when I come back to reading, I notice that I forgot most of the stuff....

I'll put Cheeky Angel on my reading list too.

Gender-bender manga always scared me. Once I started one....I think it was a fighting manga...can't recall the name. Either way, it was strange, especially when there is fanserive and you're not sure whether it's ok to like it or not.

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 06:46 PM
:D I don't have problems like that, since I like everything which is pretty :D who cares about gender and stuff
warning Cheeky Angel is Kinda of a gender-bender (not the extreme type though) (I think) (you;ll see at the end)

Tokyo Crazy Paradise and Kodomo no Omocha are both very nice too.

Sorry I enjoy mostly lengthy manga (I hate it when it ends :D)

Googlez_kun
September 13, 2012, 06:48 PM
Oh, well, guess a little gender-bender won't kill me. I hope at least.

Haha, nevermind. Keep those suggestions comming (though I have tons of other manga I still need to read such as Kokou no Hito....)

wizzard
September 13, 2012, 07:41 PM
If you start reading something from my list wanna tell me and discuss it together? ^^

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Kokou no HitoThis one looks like it's too much for me ^^ I don't like seinens mainly because they're too serious and/or dramas.. I remember reading 1 or 2 though. One of those was certainly about tango (dancing) ^^

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Angel Densetsu was awesome read ^^ (not too long either ^^ )

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

In Cherry Juice there is some step family romance :)

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

But nice art too (as to not make you sick before even start it :D) ^^

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

About Negima I gotta reread it myself (too many faces to remember them all.. (not used to so many characters..)
Zatsubou sensei I started after finishing GTO and catching up with Negima if you like black/dark humor and you're not racist, that's the manga for you ^^.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Happy World was nice, Lillim Kiss was kinda fun too.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

I too have several mangas which are really hard to read. Taking some heavy damage from Urusei Yatsura also Initial D is going really slow and 20 and 21 Century Boys was like impossible for me to keep my attention in place to even turn the pages...

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

One last addition (before I got to sleep too) even though it's not manga I recommend W.I.T.C.H. I've been having great fun with it (probably because I've fallen for the main ever since I first saw her)

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Also a recommendation about a manga never to be started before completely finished scanlated and translated and that would be Perfect Girl Evolution also known as 'The Wallflower and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge.
1 year 100 ch. 2 more years 20 chapters more.. (even though it's very interesting W8 for it to end)

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Now we share one more manga ^^
I don't know why, but I'm mysteriously attracted to red stuff ^^...

digitaldude
September 14, 2012, 04:56 AM
Wtf wizzard......

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 05:13 AM
What? I got sleepy, got to stop...

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 08:42 AM
That's a lot of recommendations.

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 08:46 AM
You said to keep them coming :D I'm not finished yet, but was kinda boring talking to my previous post.. :D

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 08:48 AM
Don't sweat it, I don't mind. Just a little surprised.

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 08:59 AM
^^. I was complaining :D

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Looking like a crazy person, talking to myself :D

Give some in return ^^?

Googlez_kun
September 14, 2012, 09:01 AM
Do you want me to talk to myself now?

wizzard
September 14, 2012, 09:03 AM
Do you want me to talk to myself now?
come post in my thread, sorry I got a bit distracted by the mand who walked between 2 towers video.

naruto-niichan
September 16, 2012, 07:25 AM
I agree about everything you said regarding Bokurano. Too lazy to give a longer answer :faint

btw, seeing how much you love Paprika did you watch other Satoshi Kon works and if yes how many?

digitaldude
September 16, 2012, 08:47 AM
I would rate them...

1) Paranoia agent
2) Perfect blue

3) Tokyo Godfather

4) Millennium actress
5) Paprika

6) Big momma's house 3 like father, like son.

xi0
September 16, 2012, 08:48 AM
:rofl

naruto-niichan
September 16, 2012, 01:28 PM
Didn't really like Clannad's first two episodes :/ for now I will put it on hold and watch Mononoke, then Paranoai Agent.

digitaldude
September 16, 2012, 01:35 PM
Well you could watch clannad the movie instead of the show if you want, it's quite good.

naruto-niichan
September 16, 2012, 02:07 PM
I prefer to go with the original so thanks but no. I might try it again at some point but for now other anime are higher on my list.

xi0
September 16, 2012, 05:28 PM
I liked the series.

But Mononoke is awesome :zomg

Googlez_kun
September 16, 2012, 05:34 PM
Still need to watch all those Satoshi Kon movies. I once started Tokyo Godfathers, but my laptop crashed after half an hour. After that I just never got around watching it, though according to Digi's list, it can only get better after Paprika.

naruto-niichan
September 17, 2012, 02:48 PM
I liked the series.

But Mononoke is awesome :zomg

Well I kind of dislike the artstyle. Not saying that it's bad but I'm lacking the motivation to continue atm :/

Still need to watch all those Satoshi Kon movies. I once started Tokyo Godfathers, but my laptop crashed after half an hour. After that I just never got around watching it, though according to Digi's list, it can only get better after Paprika.

Wrong. Besides Paprika I've watched Tokyo Godfathers and Millenium Actress and both were worse in my opinion. Not that big of a difference but Paprika was so stunning and awesomely weird, the other two just don't reach that level.

Tokyo Godfathers is pretty good too and despite all the praise Uste and DD gave "Millenium Actress" I enjoyed it the least :/ for some reason the story never really captured. Still have to watch PA and Perfect Blue.

xi0
September 17, 2012, 02:57 PM
Well I kind of dislike the artstyle. Not saying that it's bad but I'm lacking the motivation to continue atm :/

Who are you? :gwah

Googlez_kun
September 17, 2012, 03:00 PM
Ah, I see. Well, I guess I should just watch them asap and form my own opinion.

Who are you? :gwah

Actually, I felt the same way. Watched the first minutes of the anime. It was just...so tiring in a way. I might try watching it again, but I didn't have the motivation to continue either....

naruto-niichan
September 17, 2012, 03:03 PM
Ah, I see. Well, I guess I should just watch them asap and form my own opinion.

Actually, I felt the same way. Watched the first minutes of the anime. It was just...so tiring in a way. I might try watching it again, but I didn't have the motivation to continue either....

Yep, that's probably the best thing to do.

Good to know someone feels the same way XD btw googz are you watching the new HxH? It's totally awesome~

xi0
September 17, 2012, 03:05 PM
I thought it was so unique and cool. And despite the colorfulness of the strange animation it still manages to have a creep factor. It's cool.

Googlez_kun
September 17, 2012, 03:12 PM
Yep, that's probably the best thing to do.

Good to know someone feels the same way XD btw googz are you watching the new HxH? It's totally awesome~
I followed it from the beginning but stopped after episode 10 or something. I heard episode 47 was amazing. Where is it right now?

I thought it was so unique and cool. And despite the colorfulness of the strange animation it still manages to have a creep factor. It's cool.
As I said, I might try again. Wasn't in the right mood that time, I guess.

xi0
September 17, 2012, 03:14 PM
But dude it's so artsy fartsy and textured and he doesn't like this...MY LIFE IS A LIE

naruto-niichan
September 18, 2012, 07:23 AM
I followed it from the beginning but stopped after episode 10 or something. I heard episode 47 was amazing. Where is it right now?

As I said, I might try again. Wasn't in the right mood that time, I guess.

Why did you stop? It's really good lately, especially with the Yorkshin Arc now.

Episode 47 is the newest one :XD it may not be the best to show you the mood but this short AMV probably shows you a bit of what you missed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSxY_Br_4Q

---------- Post added September 18, 2012 at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was September 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM ----------

hopefully I'm not getting on your nerves :sweatdrop

but wallpaper? :hurr

Googlez_kun
September 21, 2012, 01:41 PM
I think I wasn't too interested in seeing the Hunter exam arc animated. Yorkshin arc sounds promising,though. (Judging by the amv it should kick ass) Gotta watch it this weekend. Will also give Mononoke another try.

You're not, don't worry.^^
Woah, I just discovered that the theme is OPEN! Now that's to my liking.

Imperium
September 21, 2012, 01:54 PM
On second thoughts get spotify so I can stalk what you are listening to on facebook.

Googlez_kun
September 21, 2012, 02:01 PM
On second thoughts get spotify so I can stalk what you are listening to on facebook.
Already have spotify, but without facebook. It's possible in Germany.:hurr

xi0
September 21, 2012, 04:00 PM
I had Spotify without facebook until I decided to link the accounts together.

NOT UNIQUE :arf

benelori
September 21, 2012, 04:56 PM
Perfect Blue is a mindfuck...

riki
September 21, 2012, 09:23 PM
Are you ready for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_mTJtX5geE

naruto-niichan
September 22, 2012, 04:25 AM
I think I wasn't too interested in seeing the Hunter exam arc animated. Yorkshin arc sounds promising,though. (Judging by the amv it should kick ass) Gotta watch it this weekend. Will also give Mononoke another try.

You're not, don't worry.^^
Woah, I just discovered that the theme is OPEN! Now that's to my liking.

Well the Hunter Exam probably is the weakest arc but you won't be disappointed, Madhouse is doing an excellent job which surpasses the old anime by far, in my opinion.

That's good to hear, looking forward to your work :3c

wizzard
September 26, 2012, 04:29 AM
I wanna join this conversation, but I've seen only Paprika :D (was pretty hard to find in a good quality..) the animation was nice reminded my one-two of Ghiblis.. :)
(the one with 'Baba' character and one other (just as a feeling) (can't remember which one))

---------- Post added September 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was September 25, 2012 at 03:21 PM ----------

I'm bringing you with me :D (My thread for reference)

Imperium
September 27, 2012, 08:22 PM
Best of 3 in fifa (12) today. If you win you can chose the title for the win thread. Bring it!

Googlez_kun
September 27, 2012, 08:29 PM
Bitch, I'm not running. And the day just started, calm your horses and let's fight the battle later. You want me to lose because I'm tired?

Imperium
September 27, 2012, 08:30 PM
By today I meant anytime today, now or in 20 hours cause im always ready beach.

Googlez_kun
September 27, 2012, 08:32 PM
Fine by me!
Well then, see you soon. On the field.:notsure

wizzard
September 29, 2012, 01:47 PM
:D:D Who won? :D

Googlez_kun
September 29, 2012, 07:34 PM
It was a draw. Was only a practice-game either way.:heh

wizzard
September 29, 2012, 07:36 PM
2 out of 3 resulting in a draw? You're mistaken my friend. It's your victory since only a magician could manage this :D

Googlez_kun
September 29, 2012, 07:41 PM
Ah no, we only played a single game. Both of us didn't have much time that day. Should continue this tomorrow.

wizzard
September 29, 2012, 07:43 PM
Gl. (you might see me in the crowd ^^)

I'll be rooting for you :tem

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Don't loose, I have my money on you ;)

Googlez_kun
September 29, 2012, 07:46 PM
Haha alright! My pride doesn't allow me to lose even though I actually suck at Fifa.

wizzard
September 29, 2012, 08:09 PM
No! FIFA sucks you! :3c

Googlez_kun
September 29, 2012, 08:11 PM
That's creepy mang!

BBB Banana
September 29, 2012, 09:02 PM
Well the Hunter Exam probably is the weakest arc but you won't be disappointed, Madhouse is doing an excellent job which surpasses the old anime by far, in my opinion.

That's good to hear, looking forward to your work :3c

I liked the old anime's soundtrack. Is the new one good at that too? :o

wizzard
September 30, 2012, 04:30 AM
That's creepy mang!
What's creepy is everyone wearing the same set :D

naruto-niichan
September 30, 2012, 05:59 AM
I liked the old anime's soundtrack. Is the new one good at that too? :o

Yes, without a doubt :nod

Mr. Prince
September 30, 2012, 06:16 PM
What I've been meaning to say for ages because it struck me more than once:

Your diurnal rhythm seems to be really messed up, son!

Googlez_kun
September 30, 2012, 06:29 PM
Erm yeah, that's true. I'd like to blame love for it because I'm always chatting with a certain girl for hours until we realize it's 4 am or something. But even if we chat 'till 2 am only, I still lie awake for hours or start drawing/aimlessly browsing MH/doing other random stuff....

The thing is, I have an irregular job and have to wait half a year until I'm able to apply for the UdK, which leaves me with nothing I have to take care of....

digitaldude
October 01, 2012, 05:56 AM
I do the same thing but with a guy googlez, but we are not in love and we mostly talk anime and manga.

Imperium
October 01, 2012, 05:59 AM
Do you always have to tell everyone about our talks?

jorped
October 01, 2012, 09:00 AM
Does 2500th post change my "status"? :worrybunny

@Edit - it does :hee

BBB Banana
October 01, 2012, 10:25 AM
Only now I realized you had a custom title jorped :o

Googlez_kun
October 01, 2012, 11:17 AM
Wow, jorped, you made your 2500th post here? I feel honored.

I do the same thing but with a guy googlez, but we are not in love and we mostly talk anime and manga.

I wish I had somebody like that....*sob*

BBB Banana
October 01, 2012, 11:19 AM
Wow, jorped, you made your 2500th post here? I feel honored.

I wish I had somebody like that....*sob*

If I didn't had to wake up early every day I'd stay up late talking to you about those things :o

Googlez_kun
October 01, 2012, 11:32 AM
Awww, how nice of you to say that!

Have you caught up with Shingeki already?

BBB Banana
October 01, 2012, 11:34 AM
Working on it. I am on chapter 20.

Googlez_kun
October 01, 2012, 11:37 AM
How do you think about the art?

digitaldude
October 01, 2012, 12:18 PM
What do you think about all the cool diagrams on how stuff works?

Mr. Prince
October 01, 2012, 01:53 PM
Erm yeah, that's true. I'd like to blame love for it because I'm always chatting with a certain girl for hours until we realize it's 4 am or something. But even if we chat 'till 2 am only, I still lie awake for hours or start drawing/aimlessly browsing MH/doing other random stuff....

The thing is, I have an irregular job and have to wait half a year until I'm able to apply for the UdK, which leaves me with nothing I have to take care of....
Oh, you little love birds... :hurr Now I feel so disillusioned and old again, thanks. lol

And you'll be aiming for Universität der Künste in Berlin? Shiny!
Back in high school (well, Gymnasium that is) I was an Art major for my A levels, too. But the whole thing kinda ended horribly. I mean, not that I sucked at it or anything. I just lost my enthusiasm and fun alongside the way, like, completely. Mostly blaming the boys-hating, talentless bitch known as "The Teacher" about it, who always came off like she was taking her frustration out on us students with our bright futures still ahead of us... :lmao

Long story short: It's always good to see there are people out there who still can enjoy arts in an academic setting! :thumbs

BBB Banana
October 01, 2012, 02:00 PM
How do you think about the art?

I like it very much. Very raw which makes it intense. Kinda reminds me of HxH during ants arc.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Oh, you little love birds... :hurr Now I feel so disillusioned and old again, thanks. lol

Back in high school (well, Gymnasium that is) I was an Art major for my A levels, too. But the whole thing kinda ended horribly. I mean, not that I sucked at it or anything. I just lost my enthusiasm and fun alongside the way, like, completely. Mostly blaming the boys-hating, talentless bitch known as "The Teacher" about it, who always came off like she was taking her frustration out on us students with our bright futures still ahead of us... :lmao

Long story short: It's always good to see there are people out there who still can enjoy arts in an academic setting! :thumbs

Gotta say I kinda feel the same after 3 years studying art it was somewhat different. I still love it but I don't like being bossed arround by teachers...

digitaldude
October 01, 2012, 02:01 PM
You never answered my question...

BBB Banana
October 01, 2012, 02:03 PM
What do you think about all the cool diagrams on how stuff works?

Oh this was also aimed at me :XD

I find them nice. I find it specially nice that we don't get those information during the manga cuse characters explaining things are a pain in the ass.

digitaldude
October 01, 2012, 02:04 PM
Oh this was also aimed at me :XD

I find them nice. I find it specially nice that we don't get those information during the manga cuse characters explaining things are a pain in the ass.

Omg you are so right!!

lawlett-kun
October 10, 2012, 04:35 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/FinalAnimeHeaven/tumblr_ltno4dbFsr1qmeuqg.gif

Googlez_kun
October 11, 2012, 07:07 AM

Anytime! Though I have a normal rhythm again. She'll start studying next week anyway, so our nightly chat-session are no more. D:

Yeah, I even applied for it once already, shortly before my abitur. They accepted my portfolio so I was able to participate in the exams, but they noticed that I chose the wrong field of study. Apparently, I was too young as well.

That's a shame! What did you study? I imagine Fine Arts is especially difficult.

Well yeah.^^ I don't know about it. So far, every single teacher in middle- and highschool liked me. Towards the end it became ridiculous. I was even able to sell a painting of mine to a teacher for 100€....So, even though I know it won't, I hope it will continue like this.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/FinalAnimeHeaven/tumblr_ltno4dbFsr1qmeuqg.gif

You damn troll. T___T