PDA

View Full Version : Googlez& The Fear Of Checking Your Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Googlez_kun
January 18, 2011, 07:54 PM
Hi,I'm Googlez_kun (or Googlez for short),I live in Berlin(Germany) and i'm attending my second last year at school.

I'd like to become a manga artist,as two of my favourite hobbies are combined in it: drawing and reading manga.
My favourite manga is Naruto,but don't worry,i can tell the difference between favourite and best.
I actually like nearly every kind of manga,from K-ON! to Vagabond.So you can discuss manga with me or even introduce me to new ones.
I also have other hobbies and other stuff i like,but that's for you to find out,so just feel free to ask any questions here.Enjoy!:derp

Bugzee
January 18, 2011, 10:00 PM
Hey Googz-kun.

Nice to meet you. My name is Bugzee. You can call me Jin if you want. :dancin

So what's your favourite colour?

riki
January 18, 2011, 10:01 PM
Hey, Googlez!

What was your first fanart?

After_Image
January 18, 2011, 10:22 PM
Hey Googlez what kind of music do you like?
Favorite anime and manga?
Favorite food?
Least favorite food?

saladesu
January 18, 2011, 11:10 PM
Hey Googlez! Congrats on your thread :amuse

Since you would like to become a manga artist, what do you think of the road to becoming a mangaka and all that depicted in Bakuman.? Did it inspire you or deter you? Any plans to move to Japan and actually make this dream take flight? :)

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2011, 11:21 PM
Yo Googlez,

Nice...you have your own thread. What demographic interest you the most as an artist?

igotthegoods
January 19, 2011, 12:01 AM
Hey Googlez! Please allow me to pile on some more questions. :3c

Do you have a favorite fan art that you've made? Anything or any character that you find particularly difficult to draw? What sports do you like to play/watch?

<.Haruka.>
January 19, 2011, 12:18 AM
Nice to see a thread from googlez :amuse
Btw, I love your artworks.
Your favourite manga was one of my first manga to read.

Just some quickie questions, which one is your favourite fanart from all of that you've made before? Who is/are your favourite character/s in Naruto? Lastly, what is/are you future fanart project/s?

Thanks and hope your dream to become a manga artist comes true one day. :)

Gecko Moria
January 19, 2011, 04:51 AM
Heh, another member I don't really know. Hi there :fan

Who's your favorite anime/manga character? What languages do you know? What's your favorite animal? Are you really 16? Do you know who I am (why am I asking this :-_-)?

benelori
January 19, 2011, 05:42 AM
Hi there googs...just wanna shout out here, to check out my awesome sig...:thumbs...wilkommen!

blai
January 19, 2011, 07:08 AM
Hai googz, how does it feel having your own thread? For how long have you been drawing?

Iceiphoenix
January 19, 2011, 10:50 AM
Hiya Googz! :hug Wooow, your own thread! :turtle

Quick question: Do you like the colour of your username?

Googlez_kun
January 19, 2011, 03:25 PM
So many questions:zomg

Hey Googz-kun.

Nice to meet you. My name is Bugzee. You can call me Jin if you want. :dancin

So what's your favourite colour?
Yo Bugzette!
My favourite color has always been red,but lately i've fallen in love with a mixture between a light violette and a cream color or a light blue mixed with skin shading.:sweatdrop

Hey, Googlez!

What was your first fanart?
Hi,riki!:D
My first fanart was from Pokemon.I traced some images from the pokemon stickeralbum,that was like....7 years ago?I'm not sure,but i started drawing quite early.

Hey Googlez what kind of music do you like?
Favorite anime and manga?
Favorite food?
Least favorite food?
Yo,A_I!
My taste in music is quite varied.My favourite band would be System of a Down,while i also love K-ON!'s soundtracks.Lately i've been into J-Pop and been enjoying Yui.
Favourite manga would be Naruto right now and my favourite anime...maybe Highschool of the Dead.
My favourite food would be Pierogi with Sauerkraut and Mushrooms.Godly.:worship2
I don't remember the food i dislike,as i don't really eat it often...obviously:cookiehand

Hey Googlez! Congrats on your thread :amuse

Since you would like to become a manga artist, what do you think of the road to becoming a mangaka and all that depicted in Bakuman.? Did it inspire you or deter you? Any plans to move to Japan and actually make this dream take flight? :)
Hi saladesu!

Interesting question you have there!While reading Bakuman,i always get inspired and motivated to draw,depsite the negative aspects that are depicted there.But it's a shonen and Ohba knows what he is doing,so he gets me to draw manga everytime.^^
I'd love to move to Japan to realize my dream,but it all depends on what happens after school.I would never be so reckless as to fly to Japan without knowing japanese,but my abilities in that aspect are still rather low,as i don't have much time right now,but i will try my best after school.:)

Yo Googlez,

Nice...you have your own thread. What demographic interest you the most as an artist?
Hi there.

If you mean manga demographics,then i guess shonen and seinen interest me the most.In Seinen i find it amazing how the artists have a very realistic style,but still manage to mix in this manga feel,without it looking odd.The opposite applies for Shonen.The artists have quite a simple sttyle,but they manage to give it realistic touches as well.The manga style in general interests me a lot.

Hey Googlez! Please allow me to pile on some more questions. :3c

Do you have a favorite fan art that you've made? Anything or any character that you find particularly difficult to draw? What sports do you like to play/watch?
Anytime:derp

Hmmm,I guess my favourite Fanart would be this one: http://hari-jizo.deviantart.com/art/Whatever-They-re-Doing-123113039?q=gallery%3Ahari-jizo%2F5692158&qo=76
I had a lot of fun doing it.^^
What i always find hard to draw are mashines.They are so static and symmetric,so that i can't really be free when drawing them.That's why i find it easier to draw people,landscapes or plants.
I love playing and watching football,but not the American one.:pI also like playing handball,badminton,basketball,baseball.Basically,i enjoy playing nearly anything that involves a ball and athletic sports like high jump and sprint.I never do anything,but i am somehow good at them...

Nice to see a thread from googlez :amuse
Btw, I love your artworks.
Your favourite manga was one of my first manga to read.

Just some quickie questions, which one is your favourite fanart from all of that you've made before? Who is/are your favourite character/s in Naruto? Lastly, what is/are you future fanart project/s?

Thanks and hope your dream to become a manga artist comes true one day. :)
Hi,Haruka!Glad to hear that.:hurr

Just look at my reply to Igotthegoods' post,she asked the same thing.:)
I don't really have one favourite Naruto character.There are just too many i love,like Jiraiya,Hinata,Konohamaru,Kabuto or Kisame.Thinking about it like that,i might actually make a Konohamaru fanart.

Thanks for the kind wishes!!:zomg

Heh, another member I don't really know. Hi there :fan

Who's your favorite anime/manga character? What languages do you know? What's your favorite animal? Are you really 16? Do you know who I am (why am I asking this :-_-)?
Hi!

One of my favourite manga characters is Ouji from Level E.He is the most intelligent being in the universe and uses it only for his own good or to see others in pain.He's hilarious,but you really feel for the people around him.Another one would be Nodame from Nodame Cantabile.She's so cute and heart-warming that you can forgive her the clumsyness.I could list a few more.:P
I know German,Polish,English fluently,my favourite animals would probably be cats,i'm really 16(why the question?:p) and i have seen you here and there on MH.

Hi there googs...just wanna shout out here, to check out my awesome sig...:thumbs...wilkommen!
Hi Ben!
Tsehe:pI see,you've learned some German!

Hai googz, how does it feel having your own thread? For how long have you been drawing?
Hi Blai!
It's kind of peculiar and funny,but i think i like it.^^
I've been drawing for about...6 or 7 years,i don't know.I only started drawing seriously for about three years.

Hiya Googz! :hug Wooow, your own thread! :turtle

Quick question: Do you like the colour of your username?
Hi,Ice!Yeah:hug

Hehe,well,the MH Artist color used to be light blue,which looked awesome.Everyone wanted to have it,but now it's...light brown...it's not the best color because of those obvious associations,but i somewhat grew accustomed to it.

benelori
January 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
I learned some German back when I was young, actually around your age...back when...
Oh well...I studied German for 5 years...and I didn't forget everything...
[hr]
Any other languages than english for U?

lordHokage
January 19, 2011, 03:56 PM
Hello Googlez,

By now you know that I like your artwork. :)

Are you planning to attend college and if so, what is your pending major? :amuse

blai
January 19, 2011, 04:01 PM
Who's your favourite moderator? :vbunny

Googlez_kun
January 19, 2011, 04:13 PM
I learned some German back when I was young, actually around your age...back when...
Oh well...I studied German for 5 years...and I didn't forget everything...
<hr noshade size="1">
Any other languages than english for U?
Woah,sounds interesting!Warum hast du aufgehört?:p

Well,i also know Polish fluently,because i'm originally from Poland.Other than that i studied some French in school and hope to study Japanese after school.I hope it won't be too hard.

Hello Googlez,

By now you know that I like your artwork. :)

Are you planning to attend college and if so, what is your pending major? :amuse
Hi lordHokage!:D
Enough of the praise:hurr
I want to go to an art university here in Berlin in the future.I don't really have other plans apart from that.

Who's your favourite moderator? :vbunny
I can only go wrong here,can't i?:cookiestare

blai
January 19, 2011, 04:21 PM
I can only go wrong here,can't i?:cookiestare

If that's your response... :hurr

lordHokage
January 19, 2011, 06:58 PM
Hi lordHokage!:D
Enough of the praise:hurr
I want to go to an art university here in Berlin in the future.I don't really have other plans apart from that.

No more praises, I promise, I think. :D

Are you planning to major or minor in art? :amuse

Bugzee
January 19, 2011, 07:25 PM
My favourite color has always been red,but lately i've fallen in love with a mixture between a light violette and a cream color or a light blue mixed with skin shading

...and here's me thinking that the "favourite colour" question would be an easy way to get the thread going. What kind of fricking colour is that? :blink Show me. :p

Dude. Have you worked with oil paints before? o.O You know which ones I'm going on about riiight? The viscose kind in lil tubes that cost an arm and a leg. 8D

thornofcarrion
January 19, 2011, 11:46 PM

Somehow only two persons can make :hurr work....the other would be Dermie.

Googlez, as much as I like your art, I am a little confused about your current sig. I mean its so plain and simple.

Gecko Moria
January 20, 2011, 03:31 AM
Hi!

One of my favourite manga characters is Ouji from Level E.He is the most intelligent being in the universe and uses it only for his own good or to see others in pain.He's hilarious,but you really feel for the people around him.Another one would be Nodame from Nodame Cantabile.She's so cute and heart-warming that you can forgive her the clumsyness.I could list a few more.:P
I know German,Polish,English fluently,my favourite animals would probably be cats,i'm really 16(why the question?:p) and i have seen you here and there on MH.

This Ouji character seems like someone I need to meet. I mean I'm sure the most intelligent being in the universe could "assist" me in some way :p Completely agree with your sentiments on Nodame.

Oh, trilingual, that's very impressive. I ask because I don't usually meet a lot of 16 year olds on MH. To put it simply, you're young ;)

Another person who's seen me around on MH: +10 lurking points for me

Googlez_kun
January 20, 2011, 06:49 AM
:cheez

No more praises, I promise, I think. :D

Are you planning to major or minor in art? :amuse
It's not that i would mind:p

Yes!I would love to do that!
I'm already in the art power class.Don't know if that tells you anything.It's like an art class for advanced artists,or people who want to advance.

...and here's me thinking that the "favourite colour" question would be an easy way to get the thread going. What kind of fricking colour is that? :blink Show me. :p

Dude. Have you worked with oil paints before? o.O You know which ones I'm going on about riiight? The viscose kind in lil tubes that cost an arm and a leg. 8D
Ahaha.I'm sorry for those two weird colors!:lmao
Here are the two colors:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5427/unbenannt1cd.jpg
I kind of like them for their softness,but they look even better when used right!Makes me want to color something again!:XD

Sadly,i never did.I always planned on trying them,because they look fabulous,but as you already mentioned,they cost an arm and a leg.I will get the chance to try them in half a year,though.The theme for our next semester will be painting.I'm really looking forward to this one,as the current one is not really my thing.

Somehow only two persons can make :hurr work....the other would be Dermie.

Googlez, as much as I like your art, I am a little confused about your current sig. I mean its so plain and simple.
You mean the Tegami Bachi sig?Why,i like it for its simplicity and it has Connor in it.Do you read Tegami Bachi?

This Ouji character seems like someone I need to meet. I mean I'm sure the most intelligent being in the universe could "assist" me in some way :p Completely agree with your sentiments on Nodame.

Oh, trilingual, that's very impressive. I ask because I don't usually meet a lot of 16 year olds on MH. To put it simply, you're young ;)

Another person who's seen me around on MH: +10 lurking points for me
What are you plotting there Gecko?http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/ofc5ra1.png

Actually,i also couln't believe that you are 16.When i was younger and lurking around,i always saw you and thought you were 24 or something.Don't ask me why.

riki
January 20, 2011, 07:42 AM
Those are pretty colors!

How is your manga coming along? Is it on hiatus?

saladesu
January 20, 2011, 08:33 AM
Hi saladesu!

Interesting question you have there!While reading Bakuman,i always get inspired and motivated to draw,depsite the negative aspects that are depicted there.But it's a shonen and Ohba knows what he is doing,so he gets me to draw manga everytime.^^
I'd love to move to Japan to realize my dream,but it all depends on what happens after school.I would never be so reckless as to fly to Japan without knowing japanese,but my abilities in that aspect are still rather low,as i don't have much time right now,but i will try my best after school.:)

That's great! :amuse I've seen your stuff and they're great~ Keep going and the sky is the limit! :nuts

I know you like art and drawing and all that, but what about the story aspect of manga? Do you like thinking up stories and plots, or would you rather be the Obata Takeshi to someone else's Ohba Tsugumi?

lordHokage
January 20, 2011, 09:59 AM
It's not that i would mind:p

Yes!I would love to do that!
I'm already in the art power class.Don't know if that tells you anything.It's like an art class for advanced artists,or people who want to advance.

It sounds like you want to major in art. How do you feel about nude art and does it interest you. :amuse

As for the praises, I would continue to give you a shout-out regardless. :p

Roflkopt3r
January 20, 2011, 10:01 AM
Hoorai a German/Berlin artist <3

You know the answer on the best mod question, you just wanted to wait until Blai's gone, I know it :hurr

Bugzee
January 20, 2011, 06:23 PM
Ahaha.I'm sorry for those two weird colors!:lmao
Here are the two colors:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5427/unbenannt1cd.jpg
I kind of like them for their softness,but they look even better when used right!Makes me want to color something again!:XD

They look cool. All you need now is the brush set (http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc350/jesan2005/makeup/artistry8pcs-27.jpg). :3c

I like the texture of those colours. I'm guessing they're good enough to use for tone shadowing!? I could definitely work with those colours. I like. :nod

Sadly,i never did.I always planned on trying them,because they look fabulous,but as you already mentioned,they cost an arm and a leg.I will get the chance to try them in half a year,though.The theme for our next semester will be painting.I'm really looking forward to this one,as the current one is not really my thing.

hahaha I know! That's awesome. If you do get a chance to use those oil paints, don't hold back! Make sure you use a good variety of them! Depending on the brand and quality of the oil paints, some smell real funny where others just don't smell of anything at all. Apparently, the good ones are those that have a very strong smell but meh it's not much of a big deal as long as you can have fun with them, right? I've messed around with them a couple of times in the past. I'm sure you'll like them too once you get your hands on a couple of tubes. xDDDDD!!!

Do you feel better now? Or are you still feeling ill atm? :worrybunny

- What was the last film you watched?
- Favourite Pokemon?
- Favourite manga volume cover of 2010? :D
- Do you like cheese?
- Are there any decent manga stores around "AmberGround"? o.O

Googlez_kun
January 20, 2011, 06:26 PM
Those are pretty colors!

How is your manga coming along? Is it on hiatus?

It's slowly coming along.But now that you mention it,it do is kind of on hiatus,because i have another project going on.I'm writing a 15-20 page essay for my Abitur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur) about manga and for that i'm doing a one-shot as an example.I will have it finished by the end of the year.While working on it,i will still work on my original project.

That's great! :amuse I've seen your stuff and they're great~ Keep going and the sky is the limit! :nuts

I know you like art and drawing and all that, but what about the story aspect of manga? Do you like thinking up stories and plots, or would you rather be the Obata Takeshi to someone else's Ohba Tsugumi?
Thanks for the motivating words!I'm going to work with all my strength!

I would actually love to be an Obata Takeshi.Just illustrating a manga without having to worry about the plot.I would definitly enjoy that!However,i must say that i also like plotting.Writing fights and interesting characters!

It sounds like you want to major in art. How do you feel about nude art and does it interest you. :amuse

As for the praises, I would continue to give you a shout-out regardless. :p
Nude art is kind of tricky.It looks cheap very often and when you look at it you just wonder why she is naked at all,but i also know great examples of how to do it right.There is this artist called wakkawa (http://wakkawa.deviantart.com/) who knows how to do it right!

:p

Hoorai a German/Berlin artist <3

You know the answer on the best mod question, you just wanted to wait until Blai's gone, I know it :hurr
Hooray:hi5
Are you from Berlin too?

What are you implying there,Rofl?:3c

Bugzee
January 20, 2011, 06:29 PM
hahahaha you missed out my questions! Hurry up! :wifey

riki
January 20, 2011, 06:29 PM
Wow! Good luck with your Abitur! I hope you'll get a laudatur. :cheerbunny

Googlez_kun
January 20, 2011, 07:16 PM
They look cool. All you need now is the brush set (http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc350/jesan2005/makeup/artistry8pcs-27.jpg). :3c

I like the texture of those colours. I'm guessing they're good enough to use for tone shadowing!? I could definitely work with those colours. I like. :nod
Dem brushes looking good.:3c

Yeah,they are!Actually,i always use the second color for skin shading.
You like?Me like.:hurr

hahaha I know! That's awesome. If you do get a chance to use those oil paints, don't hold back! Make sure you use a good variety of them! Depending on the brand and quality of the oil paints, some smell real funny where others just don't smell of anything at all. Apparently, the good ones are those that have a very strong smell but meh it's not much of a big deal as long as you can have fun with them, right? I've messed around with them a couple of times in the past. I'm sure you'll like them too once you get your hands on a couple of tubes. xDDDDD!!!
I definitly won't!I heard that you have to apply the paint with some kind of egg-mixture,hence the smell.I don't really mind smell,but i heard if you keep the painting,it will get even worse.:lmao
You just got me fired up,damn you Bugz!I want to go all out:XD
I only painted once for real and that was with some lame colors.I can't wait to do it with oil paints!

Do you feel better now? Or are you still feeling ill atm? :worrybunny

- What was the last film you watched?
- Favourite Pokemon?
- Favourite manga volume cover of 2010? :D
- Do you like cheese?
- Are there any decent manga stores around "AmberGround"? o.O
Yeah,i do feel better now.I have to go to school tomorrow,though,but it's only for 1 1/2 h,so it's ok.After that i'm going to take my medicine and a nice warm bath.After that,i should be full of awesomeness again.:pleased

-the last movie i watched was The Beguiled with Clint Eastwood.It was quite a weird movie
-There are so many:zomgI always had a weakness for mudkips though
-Again so manyO__OI liked Bakuman #9 quite a bit.I'm a sucker for Aoki:hurr
-I only like melted cheese and this white cheese,but i dislike slices of cheese,they are ew
-:neutralI guess so....Do you know where AmberGround is?

hahahaha you missed out my questions! Hurry up! :wifey
Finished:shakefist

Wow! Good luck with your Abitur! I hope you'll get a laudatur. :cheerbunny
Thank you riki!:glomp
A laudatur would be awesome for my first one-shot:zomg

BBB Banana
January 21, 2011, 01:24 PM
Wow so now you have a thread :blink

What's your favorite drawing material?

Roflkopt3r
January 21, 2011, 01:57 PM
Hooray:hi5
Are you from Berlin too?

What are you implying there,Rofl?:3c

The implication was obvious so I won't answer you :notrust

No, I'm not from Berlin (Osnabrück/Niedersachsen, ~500km away from Berlin) but I like the city. Had a great time there when we spent a week there with class.

Imperium
January 21, 2011, 03:40 PM
Hows living in Germany like?
Favourite place you would like to travel too?
Favourite soda/pop/cola etc drink?
Your junk food?

Googlez_kun
January 21, 2011, 09:30 PM
Wow so now you have a thread :blink

What's your favorite drawing material?
Yeah,yeah:pleased
You can make one yourself,but i don't know how yours would end up:cookiestare

Hmm,hard to say.I guess i would have to pick the G-Pen as my favourite.I got some lately and i'm positively surprised.I'm not surprised that manga-ka use it often.It's as if you would fly over the paper.It's better than the maru and that other pen imo.You should try it.(Or maybe you have already?)

The implication was obvious so I won't answer you :notrust

No, I'm not from Berlin (Osnabrück/Niedersachsen, ~500km away from Berlin) but I like the city. Had a great time there when we spent a week there with class.
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/ofc5ra1.png

So you are that far away:o(Well,still pretty close in comparison to the other members here^^').Berlin is great.It has it's little faults and problems(especially the Turkish problem if you know what i mean),but i like it here.It's kind of lively.What places did you visit on your classtrip?

Hows living in Germany like?
Favourite place you would like to travel too?
Favourite soda/pop/cola etc drink?
Your junk food?
-I love it.Every one knows Germany for being very on time and accurate and exact,which is perfect for someone like me.As you might know,my parents are from Poland,so if they wouldn't have decided to immigrate to Germany,i would have to live there.I mean,i like Poland,but frankly speaking,i would not like to get into one of the hospitals there.I would just not feel safe,because i know that they aren't as accurate and exact as Germany.I can rely on the people here,which is probably the most important aspect for me.:XD

-I'd like to travel to Japan at least once in my life.I travelled quite a lot.From Poland to Spain to Italy to England and more.I've seen many different cultures,but even though i am a huge manga fan,i have never been there,which i want to change.I'd also like to travel to the US once.

-I think my favourite drink is iced tea.It just never gets old.:zomg

-Favourite junk food...probably fried chicken and cheeseburger at McD's or BK

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 04:43 AM
-I'd like to travel to Japan at least once in my life.I travelled quite a lot.From Poland to Spain to Italy to England and more.I've seen many different cultures,but even though i am a huge manga fan,i have never been there,which i want to change.I'd also like to travel to the US once.

Not Australia? D:

Bahahaa yea, iced tea is awesome. :XD

Anyway, are you working on/going to work on any random colourings? Or are you focusing more on your one-shot for your Abitur?

Googlez_kun
January 22, 2011, 05:15 AM
Hmm..Australia....:XDDon't know,i always have a feeling i'll get myself killed in some seconds because a random poisonous spiders falls on me out of nowhere and bites me.:XD
Even though i'd actually love to visit this famous opera house.

It truly is:XD

Actually,i'm working on my drawings right now.This is actually the most important to me.Well,it's also kind of for the one-shot,as i don't want to submit a one-shot with crappy art.:sweatdrop
I might actually make a coloring in a week,when my.....vacations start.:3c

benelori
January 22, 2011, 07:27 AM
Det. Conan?:headscratch...:blink...:eek:...:faint

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 11:08 AM
Hmm..Australia....:XDDon't know,i always have a feeling i'll get myself killed in some seconds because a random poisonous spiders falls on me out of nowhere and bites me.:XD
Even though i'd actually love to visit this famous opera house.

That's like... super rare, and only in the Sydney region. :XD Ahh yes, the Opera House. :XD One time, my friend and I climbed up half of the stairs and took a photo. When we saw the photo, there was a newlywed couple behind us... We deleted that photo and decided to climb to the top. :XD You should also see the Harbour Bridge as well! :tem After all, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are basically right next to each other. :XD

Actually,i'm working on my drawings right now.This is actually the most important to me.Well,it's also kind of for the one-shot,as i don't want to submit a one-shot with crappy art.:sweatdrop
I might actually make a coloring in a week,when my.....vacations start.:3c

Ooohhh I see. :XD I bid you good luck! And vacations, you say? That was quick. :blink How long does it go for?

BBB Banana
January 22, 2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah,yeah:pleased
You can make one yourself,but i don't know how yours would end up:cookiestare

Hmm,hard to say.I guess i would have to pick the G-Pen as my favourite.I got some lately and i'm positively surprised.I'm not surprised that manga-ka use it often.It's as if you would fly over the paper.It's better than the maru and that other pen imo.You should try it.(Or maybe you have already?)

What do you mean by that? :notrust

I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.

Googlez_kun
January 22, 2011, 09:38 PM
Det. Conan?:headscratch...:blink...:eek:...:faint
:oh?

That's like... super rare, and only in the Sydney region. :XD Ahh yes, the Opera House. :XD One time, my friend and I climbed up half of the stairs and took a photo. When we saw the photo, there was a newlywed couple behind us... We deleted that photo and decided to climb to the top. :XD You should also see the Harbour Bridge as well! :tem After all, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are basically right next to each other. :XD
Well,i guess you are the living evidence:XD
:XDHow unlucky,at least you decided to go to the top because of that.Is it actually high?I mean,like really really high?:XD
I guess i'll check that one out as well.Anything more i should visit?

Ooohhh I see. :XD I bid you good luck! And vacations, you say? That was quick. :blink How long does it go for?
Thanks a bunch!Yeah,really quick,but therefore it's only one week again:bored

What do you mean by that? :notrust

I had a G pen but lost it T-T now I have a maru pen and I know what you mean it's not as nice.
I just have a feeling that everyone who posts in your thread,including you would just post stuff like this:
:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin
:oh

O_OI pity you.Maru pen is actually pretty useless if you want to draw for fun,as it is mainly for backgrounds and details and therefore not as dynamic as a G-pen.Why don't you get a new one?

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 11:01 PM
Well,i guess you are the living evidence:XD
:XDHow unlucky,at least you decided to go to the top because of that.Is it actually high?I mean,like really really high?:XD
I guess i'll check that one out as well.Anything more i should visit?

Yeah, me and the millions of other people living in Australia. :XD
It's not really high >_> It's really quick to get up all the stairs. :)
If you go to Australia, you gotta see the Great Barrier Reef! :tem I haven't seen it myself, but it's one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. :XD Uluru's worth a visit I guess... It's another one of our icons after all. :XD And if you like penguins, go to Phillip Island! You can see the penguins come out from the sea and back to their burrows every night. :amuse

Thanks a bunch!Yeah,really quick,but therefore it's only one week again:bored

One week?! :blink That's hardly a vacation! :bored

Gecko Moria
January 23, 2011, 02:44 AM
Actually,i also couln't believe that you are 16.When i was younger and lurking around,i always saw you and thought you were 24 or something.Don't ask me why.

Surely I don't sound that old? :darn

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 02:47 AM
Gecko make a vost! :nuts

@ Googz - should I know where AmberGround is? o_o

Gecko Moria
January 23, 2011, 02:53 AM

What's a vost? :blink

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 02:56 AM
What's a vost? :blink

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63060 http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/112hqmv.png

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 03:27 AM
Yeah, me and the millions of other people living in Australia. :XD
It's not really high >_> It's really quick to get up all the stairs. :)
If you go to Australia, you gotta see the Great Barrier Reef! :tem I haven't seen it myself, but it's one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. :XD Uluru's worth a visit I guess... It's another one of our icons after all. :XD And if you like penguins, go to Phillip Island! You can see the penguins come out from the sea and back to their burrows every night. :amuse

One week?! :blink That's hardly a vacation! :bored
Those too:XD
That's a relief,somewhat...i don't really like very high places:sweatdrop
The first two places sound promising,but the third one beats them!Penguins!?!How awesome is that??:zomg
I need to visit Australiahttp://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2369/11vr8zq.gif

Yeah!-_-;But it's better than nothing and we will have another two weeks of vacation in two months or so.:amuse

Surely I don't sound that old? :darn
:lmao
No,but when i first saw you,your name was already colored and you had a custom title and in your sig was tons of stuff like links and all and only older members had stuff like that.I guess i was just very impressed:XD

Yeah,a vost!:zomg

Well,AmberGround is from the manga Tegami Bachi,which is awesome.I assumed that,because you have a good eye for quality,you would read it.I guess i was wrong.http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmpf.gif(and yes,i'm using one of your smilies:eyeroll)

benelori
January 23, 2011, 03:29 AM
Well I saw in TOC what series have U started reading-_-;

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 03:31 AM
Yeah,but what's wrong with it?

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 03:38 AM
I read a couple of Tegami Bachi chapters a very long time ago lol. I just didn't like it. Mmmmm. I guess I'll try it again.

I do and you know it! I just rarely revisit a title I've dropped or disliked. That's all. :p

If you come across any new awesome smileys that Bot uses...let me know. :Gaipose

@ Gecko - btw...Googlez is one of the FF chibi's I was talking about. Icey is another one. That's two. I wonder if you'll bump into the third FF chibi. 8D

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 03:51 AM
Well,i have a guess why you disliked it.Probably because of all the litres of tears the main character has shed,amirite?
I see:pHave you started any manga lately?

Will do!Hmm...He used this one today:
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Random%20Gifs/12ac8fb3.gif
But i guess you stole it already.:oh

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 03:55 AM
Hahaha. Nope. Akaboshi and Tegami Bachi are the only two titles I'll check out very soon. Probably later today actually.

Yep. Winnie has already been transferred. Just keep an eye out for me. ;)

Gecko Moria
January 23, 2011, 04:09 AM
No,but when i first saw you,your name was already colored and you had a custom title and in your sig was tons of stuff like links and all and only older members had stuff like that.I guess i was just very impressed:XD

All that stuff has nothing to do with age :amuse People have those things because they think they're important :p

@ Gecko - btw...Googlez is one of the FF chibi's I was talking about. Icey is another one. That's two. I wonder if you'll bump into the third FF chibi. 8D

Give me a clue. Is the third FF chibi a regular member or staff?

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 04:09 AM
Googalee~ Give Gecko a clue~ Not an obvious one though~ :amuse

After_Image
January 23, 2011, 04:10 AM
Thieves. :pwnge

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 04:12 AM

You ain't got nothin on us. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/wth.pnghttp://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/gun.png

@ Googz - Whatcha think of Leona Lewis? *Random question btw. (obviously)

After_Image
January 23, 2011, 04:13 AM
You copied that from me too. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/tuzki%20emoticon/31f17419.gif

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 04:13 AM
Did I? :blink

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 04:17 AM
Hahaha. Nope. Akaboshi and Tegami Bachi are the only two titles I'll check out very soon. Probably later today actually.

Yep. Winnie has already been transferred. Just keep an eye out for me. ;)
Akaboshi Suikoden something?I need to read that too!Tegami Bachi is also featured in my sig:nod

:4c

All that stuff has nothing to do with age :amuse People have those things because they think they're important :p

Give me a clue. Is the third FF chibi a regular member or staff?
:tem
But how the hell did you get a MH Senpai at such a young age?:vin(how the hell do you become a MH Senpai anyway?)

Well,fine,here is a clue: it....posted in my thread:ninja

Baseless Accusations.http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmpf.gif

@ Googz - Whatcha think of Leona Lewis? *Random question btw. (obviously)

I like her songs,but i've never really try to really get into her stuff.

Gecko Moria
January 23, 2011, 04:36 AM
:tem
But how the hell did you get a MH Senpai at such a young age?:vin(how the hell do you become a MH Senpai anyway?)

Well,fine,here is a clue: it....posted in my thread:ninja

I'm currently MH's youngest staff member so it's not really that strange. Age is nothing on the internet, some adults post with the sophistication of an amoeba. MH Senpai are just retired staff members who have either reached a certain level or served the site for a certain amount of time. I used to be a green but real life got busier with exams and other stuff so I decided to "semi-retire" :amuse

Is it Bugzee? Or After_Image?

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 04:54 AM
You have a point there,age really doesn't matter here,considering how everyone is 18+ on youtube.I see,thanks for explaining it.I just noticed that i've joined earlier than you,yet you were a staff member already and now retired some time ago.How did you do that?:XDYou must've been quite active back that.

No,he's about my age.You should be able to get it now.http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif

I just visited your thread,how come your so inactive?:XD

Roflkopt3r
January 23, 2011, 05:12 AM
Age really doesn't matter that much, I think the first time some guys wanted me to become a mod on forums was when I played age of mythology and posted a little on a board... I might've been like 13 back then °_°

About youtube and comments... yeah, clearly a sign that age isn't necessarily related to discussion quality
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/listen_to_yourself.png

Iceiphoenix
January 23, 2011, 06:12 AM
No,he's about my age.You should be able to get it now.http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/l/la.gif

But my God! He sounds so much older than you now! :XD

BBB Banana
January 23, 2011, 09:53 AM
I just have a feeling that everyone who posts in your thread,including you would just post stuff like this:
:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin:dancin
:oh

O_OI pity you.Maru pen is actually pretty useless if you want to draw for fun,as it is mainly for backgrounds and details and therefore not as dynamic as a G-pen.Why don't you get a new one?

Well I will... but there's some stuff I need to get first lots of stuff :oh

I guess I'll make a thread and see if it goes that way :XD

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 10:29 AM
@Rolf
You truly are a mod after all,no wonder they saw your talent early already.

I loved that comic!

Btw,how do you like that new Thorfinn?(And do you miss Askeladd as much as i do?T__T)

@Ice
Hmm...how should i take that now?:XD

@BBBBB
I see:oh

I'm looking forward to it!Let's see how quickly that thread gets closed:lmao

BBB Banana
January 23, 2011, 10:33 AM
Which categories are you planing on participate for the winter contest?

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 10:41 AM
I will participate in the advanced coloring contest for sure,just like every time.Other than that,i was planning on participating in the new winter art category,where you can submit anything related to winter.Maybe i'll participate in the fanart category.
And depending on wether Hyst will post,i might even participate in the black and white contest( to try and take Hyst's head:kukuku)
What about you?Will you participate again?

Sorry for the post in your thread:sweatdrop

BBB Banana
January 23, 2011, 10:45 AM
I guess I will participate. Maybe on the colored art again but this time I'll start things early so I can make something decent XD
I also wanted to do something for the winter category.

Black and white sounds nice maybe I'll go for it too but not sure cuse I'm a lazy guy XD

Kaiten
January 23, 2011, 02:11 PM

You should know Bugzee, Tegami Bachi is a great series. I highly recommend it.

Great sig Googlez! TB is one of my favorite series. And I love the Gauche coloring it leads to, fits the series perfectly!

Do you have a new avy coming?

BBB Banana
January 23, 2011, 08:12 PM
Hey Googz are by chance interested on scanlating bakuman now that sleepy fans are over? :XD

Iceiphoenix
January 23, 2011, 11:50 PM
Hey Googz are by chance interested on scanlating bakuman now that sleepy fans are over? :XD

Why does nobody know that IEM scanlates Bakuman as well? :scry
Now Lazy Ass Scans has picked it up :notrust.

Gecko Moria
January 24, 2011, 03:08 AM
You have a point there,age really doesn't matter here,considering how everyone is 18+ on youtube.I see,thanks for explaining it.I just noticed that i've joined earlier than you,yet you were a staff member already and now retired some time ago.How did you do that?:XD

Do you mean how I became a staff member? Something about post quality...

You must've been quite active back that.

Nope, never really been all that active. I try to check in at least once a day but I normally don't post much.

BBB Banana?

I just visited your thread,how come your so inactive?:XD

I'm a lurker :p Go post something! :yelling

Bugzee
January 24, 2011, 05:25 AM
I'm midway through Akaboshi. I'll start Tegami Bachi again next week once my exams are done.

I blame Bene! :-_- You deleted your post right? You ruined it. Don't do it again. It doesn't matter anymore I guess because it's not like Gecko would fail to get it, right? T_T

Me and thorny asked you a question a year ago. Still no reply. You're so lazy, Gecko. :-_-

@ Googz - Do you have a favourite female music artist? When will you update your manga thread with more smexiness? :eyeroll

Iceiphoenix
January 24, 2011, 07:40 AM

Why do you make us sound like NPCs that you have to meet to unlock new quests or something? :oh

BBB Banana
January 24, 2011, 07:52 AM

Well cuse a bakuman only group would do a faster job.

Others are good though :thums

Bugzee
January 24, 2011, 12:22 PM
Why do you make us sound like NPCs that you have to meet to unlock new quests or something? :oh

I never wanted you to feel like that, Icey. It was just a bit of fun. I wanted to lure Gecko into the chibi world but bene destroyed the chances of that actually happening so... =(

Akiyama
January 24, 2011, 12:52 PM
Did you name this thread after Yotsuba&!, because that's the first thing I thought of while looking at the title.

This thread is worthy enough for a subscription.

Imperium
January 24, 2011, 01:44 PM
Did you name this thread after Yotsuba&!, because that's the first thing I thought of while looking at the title.

Yes he did, i remember him getting all excited over that piece of word play. :oh

(Why am i even answering this question...i have stooped to new levels of boredom >.>)

Googlez_kun
January 24, 2011, 01:57 PM
I guess I will participate. Maybe on the colored art again but this time I'll start things early so I can make something decent XD
I also wanted to do something for the winter category.

Black and white sounds nice maybe I'll go for it too but not sure cuse I'm a lazy guy XD
Nice!Haha,let's see about that.I always tend to procrastinate and judging by the last contest,you seem to be the same:XD
Did you know that it already started?

Yeah,same here:XDLast time i wanted to submit something for B/W,too,but i was too lazy.

You should know Bugzee, Tegami Bachi is a great series. I highly recommend it.

Great sig Googlez! TB is one of my favorite series. And I love the Gauche coloring it leads to, fits the series perfectly!

Do you have a new avy coming?
Thanks!Gotta love Connor and Gauche.^^

I don't know really.I somewhat like it not having an ava and only a sig.If i find a good one that suits my sig,i'll use it.

:XDActually,it's not that bad an idea.I could be a re-drawer and i might be able to clean the pages.But i'm way to lazy to actually make it in time.My releases would be delayed by a week or so:XDMaybe if you guys helpedhttp://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/ofc5ra1.png

Do you mean how I became a staff member? Something about post quality...

Nope, never really been all that active. I try to check in at least once a day but I normally don't post much.

BBB Banana?

Quality posts with 14 years?How is that even possible:lmao

I'm more of a lurker as well.Sometimes i try to post,but after a sentece i think f*ck it and close the tab...
I actually wanted to post in your thread,but then i saw that you haven't replied for a year,so i gave up on it.:oh

It's BBBBBBBanana!Correct.:confetti

I'm midway through Akaboshi. I'll start Tegami Bachi again next week once my exams are done.

I blame Bene! :-_- You deleted your post right? You ruined it. Don't do it again. It doesn't matter anymore I guess because it's not like Gecko would fail to get it, right? T_T

Me and thorny asked you a question a year ago. Still no reply. You're so lazy, Gecko. :-_-

@ Googz - Do you have a favourite female music artist? When will you update your manga thread with more smexiness? :eyeroll
I read some chapters once,but stopped somewhere in the middle.The art is great isn't it?
You have exams already?:blinkHow come.I will have mine in some months.

It was not a big deal to begin with,was it?:sweatdrop

Yeah,that's why i was somewhat unsure if i could post there or not.:XDGecko,you seem to be as lazy as i am:eyeroll

I like many female artists.Kesha and Rihanna and Beyonce come to mind.They are hot and i like most of their songs.:XDI don't really like one in particular,though.

Yep,i did.I thought i'd be a nice way to name an ask-me-thread and i thought i could somehow feature a great,but pretty unknown manga,but for that i'd actually need to explain the thread title somewhere.:oh

Yes he did, i remember him getting all excited over that piece of word play. :oh

(Why am i even answering this question...i have stooped to new levels of boredom >.>)
:oh........:comfort
You seem to be very bored lately.How about a job?:worrybunny

Iceiphoenix
January 25, 2011, 09:01 AM
:XDActually,it's not that bad an idea.I could be a re-drawer and i might be able to clean the pages.But i'm way to lazy to actually make it in time.My releases would be delayed by a week or so:XDMaybe if you guys helpedhttp://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/ofc5ra1.png

Sorry, no can do. :p I'm loyal to IEM.

Gecko Moria
January 25, 2011, 09:04 PM
Quality posts with 14 years?How is that even possible:lmao

As I said before, age is irrelevant.

I'm more of a lurker as well.Sometimes i try to post,but after a sentece i think f*ck it and close the tab...

I don't even try to post :p

I actually wanted to post in your thread,but then i saw that you haven't replied for a year,so i gave up on it.:oh

Oh yeah, it's been ages hasn't it? I might go post something...sometime.

It's BBBBBBBanana!Correct.:confetti

What's a FF chibi anyway?

Gecko,you seem to be as lazy as i am:eyeroll

Lazy is a very strong word. I prefer "carefree" :p

Charlie
January 27, 2011, 03:59 PM
What's the secret meaning behind googlez&? :dance

BBB Banana
January 28, 2011, 11:59 AM
Googlez & his girlfriend

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 12:50 PM
What's her name? :hurr

BBB Banana
January 28, 2011, 12:54 PM
don't remember sorry :(

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 01:01 PM
I was asking, Googz. You baka. xD

S'up? Chibi B! :hi5

Googalee, do you have anything fascinating to report and tell us from your school life? or in rl in general? xD!

riki
January 28, 2011, 04:11 PM
What's up?

BBB Banana
January 28, 2011, 05:28 PM
Sup Bugz how you doing?

Sup riki? Are you feeling good today?

Bugzee
January 28, 2011, 05:33 PM
I'm alright, Bruno. Just dealing with a lil spam hatin' infestation in my thread. How about yourself?

BBB Banana
January 28, 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm fine myself but I could be a lot better. Lots of people around me are going trough hard times :\

I figured since Googz doesn't use this thread we should take good care of it don't you think?

Imperium
January 28, 2011, 05:41 PM
:oh........:comfort
You seem to be very bored lately.How about a job?:worrybunny
Shall start one soon, but i get the feeling boredom is...embedded in me. ._.;

Googlez_kun
January 29, 2011, 08:55 PM
I leave this thread rest for a day(or two....or three) and what do i see?BBB spams my thread >__>

Sorry, no can do. :p I'm loyal to IEM.
So you don't trust our skills?:3c

How do you like the new character Nananana...something?

As I said before, age is irrelevant.

I don't even try to post :p

Oh yeah, it's been ages hasn't it? I might go post something...sometime.

What's a FF chibi anyway?

Lazy is a very strong word. I prefer "carefree" :p
It truly is.

You want me to post there,even though you are too lazy or too carefree to post there yourself?:XDI should post something,maybe,just maybe you will care to reply to our posts then:XD

Well,well.I think it started with Bugz teasing Ice,because she was only 16 and thus a chibi in his eyes.He soon noticed that there were other potential victims who were 16 just like Ice and that would be Bx4 and myself.We then ended up being the three chibis,the FF chibis.:oh
Now he found another victim in you:XD

What's the secret meaning behind googlez&? :dance
Do you know the manga Yotsuba&! ?
I used it as a refference.It's a manga that's not really well-known here,so i thought that if i put it in my title,people would ask and i would eventually give them a link to the thread on MH.:p
You have to check it out,if you didn't already.Yotsuba is simply adorable!
Here is the thread btw link (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57242):XD

I was asking, Googz. You baka. xD

S'up? Chibi B! :hi5

Googalee, do you have anything fascinating to report and tell us from your school life? or in rl in general? xD!
Hmmm,not really to be honest,my life's pretty boring you know:XD
Or more like,what would you call fascinating?

What's up?
Not much,i'm just relaxing.Holidays started for me,so i'm resting in my bed and watching some anime.Other than that i will finally start working on the one-shot for my Abitur.I finally have my teachers approval,so i will try to have the story and the character designs by the end of the holidays(it's only a week,though>__>).
How're you doing?

Shall start one soon, but i get the feeling boredom is...embedded in me. ._.;
Or you just fear to be on the receiving part of the comments.:cookiehand
It's easy to just go to every thread and ask people questions,but answering all of them is another thing:3c

riki
January 29, 2011, 09:21 PM
I'm doing well.

Who are those characters in your sig?

BBB Banana
January 29, 2011, 09:21 PM
Yo Googz have you ever read or watched Christiane F. – Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ?

Iceiphoenix
January 29, 2011, 10:28 PM
So you don't trust our skills?:3c

Probably not Of course I do! :tem

How do you like the new character Nananana...something?

Wait, what? :blink

Well,well.I think it started with Bugz teasing Ice,because she was only 16 and thus a chibi in his eyes.He soon noticed that there were other potential victims who were 16 just like Ice and that would be Bx4 and myself.We then ended up being the three chibis,the FF chibis.:oh

Actually, it was shaheer teasing me, because I was 15. (I'm still 15, actually. :oh)
Wow, the original CCC are now 15, 16 and 17. :blink

Imperium
January 29, 2011, 10:36 PM
Whoa...you'e 15! i thought you were 11! :oh

*runs away >.>*

Or you just fear to be on the receiving part of the comments.:cookiehand
It's easy to just go to every thread and ask people questions,but answering all of them is another thing:3cI reached that conclusion early on. xDDD

CBlitz
January 30, 2011, 04:02 AM
hey Googlez, what's your favoritest arc in Narutu? :hurr

Gecko Moria
January 31, 2011, 04:36 AM
It truly is.

:hi5

You want me to post there,even though you are too lazy or too carefree to post there yourself?:XDI should post something,maybe,just maybe you will care to reply to our posts then:XD

That's an unfair comment. I have posted in my thread recently, twice. Go check if you don't believe me. And please feel free to post something, I guarantee you a reply (you can trust a moderator :p).

So Bugzee likes to victimize young people? :oh

:blink

That's very brave of him. What do you mean by victim?

BBB Banana
January 31, 2011, 12:06 PM

You don't wanna go there ...

:3c

Googlez_kun
January 31, 2011, 09:06 PM
I'm doing well.

Who are those characters in your sig?
That's good to hear!:)

Those are characters from the manga 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa,one of my all-time favourites.From left to right: Maruo,Kenji(the lead) and Yoshitsune as kids.Kenji is probably the best male leads i have ever seen.

Yo Googz have you ever read or watched Christiane F. – Wir Kinder vom Bahnhof Zoo ?
No,actually,i didn't.We might read it in school,but so far,i've only heard of it.I think my mom read it in school and she told me that it's quite a terrifying story.Isn't it the book,which resolves around teenagers who take drugs and live in the Bahnhof Zoo?
Have you read it?

Probably not Of course I do! :tem
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmpf.gif

Wait, what? :blink
I mean from Bakuman.(sorry for being so inaccurate:sweatdrop)
Nanamine-kun,the one who caused all the chaos in JUMP.Do you agree with his point?

Actually, it was shaheer teasing me, because I was 15. (I'm still 15, actually. :oh)
So it was shahe-...wait,i thought you were 16:oh
That changes everything:vin

Whoa...you'e 15! i thought you were 11! :oh

*runs away >.>*
I reached that conclusion early on. xDDD
I'm shocked as well!:onoz

:XDAre you still bored or did the boredom decrease slightly?

hey Googlez, what's your favoritest arc in Narutu? :hurr
:hurr
I don't really know,i liked nearly every single on of them,but i guess my favourite would be...the very first arc,the nami no kuni arc with Zabuza and Haku.This arc was perfect for me.

:hi5
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv97/Blithariel/Emotes%20and%20gifs/secrethandshakeplz2.gif

That's an unfair comment. I have posted in my thread recently, twice. Go check if you don't believe me. And please feel free to post something, I guarantee you a reply (you can trust a moderator :p).
I'm so proud of you:zomgI even posted!

Yes,he is that kind of person.Ask him.He will deny it first,but if you deceive him,he will show his true face.

Yeah,you really shouldn't.Bugzee likes young flesh.

(why am i even badmouthing Bugzette?:oh)

Bugzee
January 31, 2011, 10:09 PM

Yeah, something like that. I remember a couple of the FF regulars teasing you and then calling you a chibi. For fun. Nothing serious. After a while...if I recall correctly I came up with the "FF chibis" tag...and all hell broke loose in the FF. :oh.......good times. :D

Gecko is the captain of Team Chibi! 'kay? :wtf I don't care what he says. It's already been decided. It's a done deal. =P

Wait...what? Me? When? Why? :o

Where the hell is this coming from? :-_-

Oh, it's you stirring things up again. :rolleyes:

Yes,he is that kind of person.Ask him.He will deny it first,but if you deceive him,he will show his true face.

:err

...and that "true face" would be? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/726081ed.png

Bruno's a bad influence on you, Googalee~ You weren't like this before Bruno questioned his own gender you know. :notrust

That sounds so wrong. T^T

On a random note:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/music_1.gif

No need to say it. I forgive you. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/ofc5ra1.png

Iceiphoenix
February 01, 2011, 01:12 AM
I mean from Bakuman.(sorry for being so inaccurate:sweatdrop)
Nanamine-kun,the one who caused all the chaos in JUMP.Do you agree with his point?

Ooh, right! :XD Well for Baku 117, I kind of wanted to stab him. >_> But I guess he has a point, Young people these days tend to brag a lot, and they like publicity, so yeah. :oh

So it was shahe-...wait,i thought you were 16:oh
That changes everything:vin

I've been 15 since I joined MH. >_> I'm not 16 until April! :XD

I'm shocked as well!:onoz

:fail

BBB Banana
February 01, 2011, 10:27 AM
No,actually,i didn't.We might read it in school,but so far,i've only heard of it.I think my mom read it in school and she told me that it's quite a terrifying story.Isn't it the book,which resolves around teenagers who take drugs and live in the Bahnhof Zoo?
Have you read it?

Yup that's the one. I heard it is pretty dark too. I'm planning on watching or reading it soonseems kinda interesting.

If you happen to read it before me let me know what you thought about it :)

Googlez_kun
February 01, 2011, 05:48 PM
Yeah, something like that. I remember a couple of the FF regulars teasing you and then calling you a chibi. For fun. Nothing serious. After a while...if I recall correctly I came up with the "FF chibis" tag...and all hell broke loose in the FF. :oh.......good times. :D
Good times,good times.

Gecko is the captain of Team Chibi! 'kay? :wtf I don't care what he says. It's already been decided. It's a done deal. =P
Why is he the captain?He's not even the oldest.

:err

...and that "true face" would be? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/726081ed.png

Bruno's a bad influence on you, Googalee~ You weren't like this before Bruno questioned his own gender you know. :notrust
I don't know what's going on.How i really changed this much?Damn you BBrunoBBanana!!!:crying
I didn't want to be so mean,sorry Bugz:(

That sounds so wrong. T^T

On a random note:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/music_1.gif
It was supposed to sound wrong:XD

On another random note
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9232/1159585324462.gif

No need to say it. I forgive you. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/ofc5ra1.png

:wtf

Ooh, right! :XD Well for Baku 117, I kind of wanted to stab him. >_> But I guess he has a point, Young people these days tend to brag a lot, and they like publicity, so yeah. :oh

I've been 15 since I joined MH. >_> I'm not 16 until April! :XD

:fail
True,he was rather annoying in that chapter,but he made up for it in chapter 118.I loved his personnality change.He made Bakuman really interesting again after that failure that was the love festival.

Ah,i remember now!:sweatdrop
Your birthday's soon!:o

Yup that's the one. I heard it is pretty dark too. I'm planning on watching or reading it soon seems kinda interesting.

If you happen to read it before me let me know what you thought about it :)
Yeah,that's actually the only reason which makes me want to read it.I usually hate books about teenagers,as they always end up feeling awkward.Maybe i'll watch the movie first and then i might buy the book.

Will do.And vice versa please^^

BBB Banana
February 01, 2011, 06:32 PM
True,he was rather annoying in that chapter,but he made up for it in chapter 118.I loved his personnality change.He made Bakuman really interesting again after that failure that was the love festival.

:XD :lmao

After reading this I realised I only read the spoilers for chapter 117 and never got to the actual chapter. So that's why chapter 118 kinda felt like there was huge gap :lmao

Gecko Moria
February 03, 2011, 02:09 AM
I'm so proud of you:zomgI even posted!

Yay! And I've already posted a reply. Pretty quick, wasn't I? Must be a record :amuse

I'm not sure I want to see his true face then.

Oh, so that's what happened :o I don't seem to recall ever joining Team Chibi...

Wait...what? Me? When? Why? :o

Where the hell is this coming from? :-_-

I believe it was something about you liking young flesh (see above).

Imperium
February 03, 2011, 04:39 AM
I would just like to say in defence of Bugz, he doesnt like young flesh. He is not a pervert or a weirdo of any sort. Please stop badmouthing him, its wrong. ):

SYKE!
He's a hentai with a young flesh fetish.:derp

Evil3ye
February 03, 2011, 07:10 AM
Luc U got way to many threads. How about sticking to one section :box

Googlez_kun
February 04, 2011, 02:48 PM
:XD :lmao

After reading this I realised I only read the spoilers for chapter 117 and never got to the actual chapter. So that's why chapter 118 kinda felt like there was huge gap :lmao
:fail....:lmao

One question to you as an artist,do you like the current style Obata uses?

Yay! And I've already posted a reply. Pretty quick, wasn't I? Must be a record :amuse
You're amazing!:zomg
Now i only have to reply,but i'm carefree too,so....it might take a while...>_>

Oh, so that's what happened :o I don't seem to recall ever joining Team Chibi...
It's not really a team...it's more like a special race....i think...anyway,you seem to be a part of it.At least Bugzette believes this,so you have to deal with it.:oh

I would just like to say in defence of Bugz, he doesnt like young flesh. He is not a pervert or a weirdo of any sort. Please stop badmouthing him, its wrong. ):

SYKE!
He's a hentai with a young flesh fetish.:derp
We're talking about this hentai right?:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/kssu/bugzzy_icon.gif
My imagination is running wild.:cookiestare

Luc U got way to many threads. How about sticking to one section :box
I know:bored
I can barely keep up with them>__>

BBB Banana
February 04, 2011, 03:31 PM
:fail....:lmao

One question to you as an artist,do you like the current style Obata uses?

I would rank Obata's style like this

Hello baby > Bakuman > Death Note > Hikaru no Go > Ciborg Grandpa

Hello Baby is just perfect in the balance of expression\detail IMO.
Bakuman ,while not as detailed as Death Note or Hello Baby, is really expressive and I enjoy that.
Death note is really detailed but not really expressive IMO.
Hikaru no Go was just too generic IMO.

Ciborg Grandpa is just not my cup of tea :\

Gecko Moria
February 04, 2011, 08:26 PM
You're amazing!:zomg
Now i only have to reply,but i'm carefree too,so....it might take a while...>_>

Heh :amuse

It's not really a team...it's more like a special race....i think...anyway,you seem to be a part of it.At least Bugzette believes this,so you have to deal with it.:oh

I prefer superior race :vbunny

lawlett-kun
February 05, 2011, 02:41 AM
do you have a future dream?

Bugzee
February 06, 2011, 04:09 AM
I believe it was something about you liking young flesh (see above).

That's disgusting, Gecko. You sicko. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmpf.gif

It's a team! :yelling Team Chibi ftw! :shakefist

Think Naruto. Think Team Ebisu. Think Chibi in all it's beautiful glory! :zomg

Do you? :blink

Googlez_kun
February 07, 2011, 01:47 PM
I would rank Obata's style like this

Hello baby > Bakuman > Death Note > Hikaru no Go > Ciborg Grandpa

Hello Baby is just perfect in the balance of expression\detail IMO.
Bakuman ,while not as detailed as Death Note or Hello Baby, is really expressive and I enjoy that.
Death note is really detailed but not really expressive IMO.
Hikaru no Go was just too generic IMO.

Ciborg Grandpa is just not my cup of tea :\
Yeah,Hello Baby was amazing.I even read it twice or trice and i never read one-shots this often.Death Note had some amazing art,especially when i take a look at the color pages again,but i think i know why you prefer Bakuman over DN.I always moan about the art in Bakuman after reading it online,but every time i see it in the actual volume it looks a lot better.I haven't read Hikaru no Go,only the first chapter and i wasn't that impressed either.I haven't read Cyborg Grandpa,so i can't say anything about it.
Did you read Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado?I don't remember it too well,but if my memory serves me right,it felt like a mix between the art-style he uses in Bakuman and the one in DN.
He illustrated another one-shot called Uroboro Uroboros or something.It's similiar to Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado art-wise.

Heh :amuse

I prefer superior race :vbunny

The Chibi's are a superior race.:3c
You might even find some on Mars.

My ultimate dream would be to get serialized or published in JUMP(even a one-shot would be awesome),but i'm realistic,so i know that it won't happen.So my realistic dream would be to publish or serialize my manga somewhere or to make a living of my art(Character-design for games,illustrating books,etc.).

Do you? :blink
Yeah,do you,d_b?:zomg

It's a team! :yelling Team Chibi ftw! :shakefist

Think Naruto. Think Team Ebisu. Think Chibi in all it's beautiful glory! :zomg

Do you think you can convince me because your post contains the words Naruto and Ebisu(the awesome closet-pervert)?:notrust

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 02:05 PM
if i tell you my future dream then you will call me a hater.Oh so your really into that.Do you like Bakuman?

CBlitz
February 07, 2011, 03:41 PM
hey googlez what are your top 5 favorite artstyles? (as in art from different mangas) :zomg

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 04:09 PM
Do you think you can convince me because your post contains the words Naruto and Ebisu(the awesome closet-pervert)?:notrust

What does your heart say?

Is there any chance you could make a few quick sketches of each member of the FF? :zomg Obviously, not everyone has posted a picture of themselves in the GC section but it would be cool to see your impressions on each FF member and how you picture them in "real life"....mainly from there online personality....you know what I mean though. :p

It would be fun, right?

if i tell you my future dream then you will call me a hater.Oh so your really into that.Do you like Bakuman?

My guess: something to do with "OP" and "exorcising". :lmao

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 04:11 PM

Is there any chance you could make a few quick sketches of each member of the FF? :zomg Obviously, not everyone has posted a picture of themselves in the GC section but it would be cool to see your impressions on each FF member and how you picture them in "real life"....mainly from there online personality....you know what I mean though. :p

It would be fun, right?

My guess: something to do with "OP" and "exorcising". :lmao

no bugz,its not a dream.Its actually something i will accomplish very soon.:amuse

Akiyama
February 11, 2011, 04:41 PM
Are you enjoying Beelzebub vol. 1?
What manga do you want licensed in german?

Hystzen
February 13, 2011, 07:45 AM
i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item

Googlez_kun
February 13, 2011, 02:12 PM
Nah,just spill it out already:3c

Yeah!:zomgI even buy the volumes.

hey googlez what are your top 5 favorite artstyles? (as in art from different mangas) :zomg
Hmmm...There are quite many,but i'll try to reduce them:

-Naoki Urasawa(Pluto,Monster,20thCB)
I just love it.I was surprised when i heard that many people dislike it,mainly because when characters are talking with each other he only draws the faces and not much more.But that's just another aspect i love,especially because the faces express the feelings so well.His spreads are amazing.Overall,he is robably my favourite manga.

-Takeshi Obata(Bakuman and DN)
This one is pretty obvious.^^

-Eiichiro Oda(OP)
Yes,Eiichiro Oda.You are probably surprised,but i love his dynamic panels and the way he uses tones.

-Samura Hiroaki(Blade of the Immortal,Emerald)
His sketchy style is amazing.

-Others:Asada Hiroyuki(Tegami Bachi),Aki Irie(Ran to Haiiro),Horikoshi Kouhei(Omagadoki Doubutsuen)

btw,lovely combo you have there:hurr

It would be fun, right?
My heart says no.

Wah!Good idea!I don't think anyone would be pleased,though!:XD

Are you enjoying Beelzebub vol. 1?
What manga do you want licensed in german?
I was laughing even though i read everything already.I'm also satisfied with the German translation.
I'd like to see Billy Bat,Vinland Saga,Nurahyon no Mago and ES21 licensed,even though i will have to wait a bit for Billy Bat,as they just started publishing Pluto-_-;

i hear you think you can beat me in a B@W contest ...i was thinking of doing a b&w and a colour item
Welcome back!\o/

Oh yeah,bring it on man!:3c
Do you have something in mind already?

Bugzee
February 13, 2011, 02:23 PM
I don't think any of them would take it personally. It would just be fun to see your sketches of the FF'ers. That's all~ :amuse

Are you currently reading Gantz?
Who's your favourite female anime character? :hurr

After_Image
February 13, 2011, 02:28 PM
Your birthday is coming up. :hurr Have any plans for it?

Googlez_kun
February 13, 2011, 02:38 PM
Think your right.

Yes i am.It's rather lame lately,because the story isn't progressing at all,but i'm still looking at the pretty pictures.:)
Anime character?I guess you include manga characters too?
In that case,i think it would be Yotsuba from Yotsuba&.This kid is so adorable and so funny.Here is a picture of the little princess:
http://www.buyanimefigure.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/revoltech-yotsuba-danbo-cardbo-figure-4.jpg
If you haven't read Yotsuba&! yet,you have to do that asap.

Your birthday is coming up. :hurr Have any plans for it?

Just chill with friends.Nothing special,really:hurr

Bugzee
February 13, 2011, 02:44 PM
I keep forgetting about Yotsuba&! xDD!

I've seen so many Yotsuba-themed avatars and signatures around MH in the past and on a few other forums; I always seem delay reading it for some reason. Your right. I should. :darn

17, hey? :hurr

Googlez_kun
February 13, 2011, 02:53 PM
I keep forgetting about Yotsuba&! xDD!

I've seen so many Yotsuba-themed avatars and signatures around MH in the past and on a few other forums; I always seem delay reading it for some reason. Your right. I should. :darn

17, hey? :hurr

:XD
It's 10 volumes long,but it's a light and fun series,you will catch up in no time(and then you will have to wait a long time for more awesomenessT__T).But it's worth it.
(btw.did you read Tegami Bachi?:p)

Yeah,it's not 18,yet,but it's a step closer.

Xadyu
February 13, 2011, 07:43 PM
I saw your thread-title and I had to think of Yotsuba, just like Bugs I still haven't read it yet, but I've been planning to read it for a couple of years now. :p

Maybe I should pick it up soon then, I've been looking for a light read for quite some time now, and I'm sick of the manga's I'm currently reading or have on-hold. I've caught up with Beelzebub, but meh, it's already on-hold. :p

I read something about sketches and MH members, but not everything. Are you going to some sketches based on us or something? Would be neat, at least, if you make me superduperawesome-looking of course.

I was once considering something like that too, but well, the drawing in my life is still on hiatus. :x Not real sketches, but just some kind of parodies on the FF'ers and stuff like that.

Bugzee
February 16, 2011, 09:39 AM
Nope. I haven't started Tegami Bachi yet. ._.

Once you finished all the sketches, you should post them all in a new thread! Non-manga art section. FF promotion~ :Gaipose

Are you still struggling with my one? :crying

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 09:53 AM
^oh I like. Maybe more people will join, if theyll want to become googlez friends and be drawn by him :luv

shaheer
February 16, 2011, 11:35 AM
HIE there lil bro googz how are the things round your end?:)

Googlez_kun
February 16, 2011, 12:51 PM
I saw your thread-title and I had to think of Yotsuba, just like Bugs I still haven't read it yet, but I've been planning to read it for a couple of years now. :p

Maybe I should pick it up soon then, I've been looking for a light read for quite some time now, and I'm sick of the manga's I'm currently reading or have on-hold. I've caught up with Beelzebub, but meh, it's already on-hold. :p

I read something about sketches and MH members, but not everything. Are you going to some sketches based on us or something? Would be neat, at least, if you make me superduperawesome-looking of course.

I was once considering something like that too, but well, the drawing in my life is still on hiatus. :x Not real sketches, but just some kind of parodies on the FF'ers and stuff like that.
You haven't read it either?:vinI'm dissapoint.
I guess it's perfect for you then.A hilarious little girl who makes your day in nearly every chapter.I don't want to hype it too much,though.(even though it's impossible to get dissapointed)>__>

Why did you stop drawing anyway?You were in an art school,weren't you?

Nope. I haven't started Tegami Bachi yet. ._.

Are you still struggling with my one? :crying
Thought so-_-;

No,i finished you yesterday,but i doubt you'll like it.:lmao

Once you finished all the sketches, you should post them all in a new thread! Non-manga art section. FF promotion~ :Gaipose

^oh I like. Maybe more people will join, if theyll want to become googlez friends and be drawn by him :luv
Good idea.We could include the drawings of other members as well.It could be a fun thread.

HIE there lil bro googz how are the things round your end?:)
I'm good.School's keeping me buys,but other than that,i'm fine.
How about you?

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 06:29 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooo?

Where be the sketches at? =P

What's happening Googalee~?

scav
February 18, 2011, 10:47 PM
dont harass him and let him take his time

Bugzee
February 25, 2011, 03:41 PM
You call that harassing? They're only "sketches" in the end...how long does one need to sketch a face or two? -_-;

Akiyama
March 08, 2011, 03:08 PM
Out of all the WSJ copies you own, what's your favorite issue? favorite chapter? and why did you buy those issues?

Bugzee
March 30, 2011, 06:02 PM
Googz~~~!

Where have you been!? I haven't seen you around much lately. How have you been anyway? ....and what happened to the rest of those FF sketches!? :(

Catcha later~ :bye

Iceiphoenix
April 17, 2011, 10:13 AM
"Rest of those FF sketches?" :o Where are the other ones?? I wanna see!! :scry
Please? :zomg

BBB Banana
April 17, 2011, 10:14 AM
he's not gonna answer this thread that ungratefull chibi :notrust

Iceiphoenix
April 17, 2011, 10:17 AM
Huh? Why not? :o What did I miss because of school? :scry

BBB Banana
April 17, 2011, 10:19 AM
he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts :oh

Iceiphoenix
April 17, 2011, 10:21 AM
Ah. I see. :oh
Nuuuuuuuuu! :crying

Imperium
May 11, 2011, 07:04 AM
Revive. Oh and this is for you. <3

http://i.imgur.com/uBYbJ.jpg

digitaldude
May 11, 2011, 08:19 AM
*wipes teardrop from face*

Evil3ye
May 11, 2011, 09:46 AM
Im +watching this artist :lmao

BBB Banana
May 11, 2011, 10:52 AM
Wow Impy that was some awesome sauce.

Googlez_kun
May 11, 2011, 12:56 PM
That was so great i even replied!:zomg

I'll reply to those posts later tonight or tomorrow:sweatdrop

BBB Banana
May 11, 2011, 03:35 PM
See? use drugs and your art will know no boundaries :3c

Bugzee
May 11, 2011, 05:17 PM
See? use drugs and your art will know no boundaries :3c

A lot of them do~ :XD

goldb
May 12, 2011, 02:28 AM
That was so awesome Imp!!! :wtf
I was NOT prepared the waterfall coming out my eyes :crying

Googlez_kun
May 18, 2011, 09:54 AM
Out of all the WSJ copies you own, what's your favorite issue? favorite chapter? and why did you buy those issues?
If you mean the japanese WSJ,i guess my favourite issue would be #36.It has awesome Toriko color pages,a D.Gray-Man chapter,a random Captain Tsubasa one-shot and my favourite chapter of this issue from Naruto with a color page,awesome action and Sasuke getting his ass whooped.
They were a gift from my cousine who travelled to Japan.I am so thankful.:zomg

Googz~~~!

Where have you been!? I haven't seen you around much lately. How have you been anyway? ....and what happened to the rest of those FF sketches!? :(

Catcha later~ :bye

"Rest of those FF sketches?" :o Where are the other ones?? I wanna see!! :scry
Please? :zomg

he completely ignores his own thread just check all the unanswered posts :oh
Sorry for not replying.I was kinda lazy.>__>
As you already noticed,you can find the sketches in my Gallery.:3

Akiyama
May 18, 2011, 12:24 PM
You've bought the Rinne volumes, what extras are included in the tanks because I'm also interested in buying the tanks.

Googlez_kun
May 18, 2011, 02:15 PM
There's nothing.Not a single extra.No interviews,no sketches,no colored pages.I don't mind because the manga is still hilarious,but oh well.
The Viz edition could be different,but i doubt it.

Bugzee
May 23, 2011, 12:36 PM
S'up googz! :hi5

Whatcha think of graffiti!? Have you even done it before? 8D

goldb
May 24, 2011, 04:08 AM
Graffitis are sick! I did some "tagging" when I was like 13-14 but nothing huge on walls though.

BBB Banana
May 24, 2011, 08:05 AM
I did grafitti on old unusued buildings for a few months but I sucked at it so I stoped destroying stuff :\

Googlez_kun
May 24, 2011, 08:08 AM
Graffiti can be kinda cool.Berlin is full of it,but most of it is some crap tagging.They don't have any creativity at all...

As for myself,i did some graffiti in school,but it sucked so i stopped.It's too expensive anyway >_>

Iceiphoenix
May 24, 2011, 08:09 AM
Eugh, tagging is so ugly... >_>

Just sayin'. o/

BBB Banana
May 24, 2011, 08:13 AM
Grafitti is not that expensive if you join in with some friends. You can share cans.

Googlez_kun
May 24, 2011, 08:18 AM
I agree.I have yet to see a tag that i really like.

Moreover,it does not fit anywhere at all.It's like an ugly sticker.

Grafitti is not that expensive if you join in with some friends. You can share cans.
Good idea,but I have a lot of friends and none of them is even slightly interested.Not that i'm bothered by it,though.I already spend way too much money on copics.

goldb
May 24, 2011, 01:51 PM
There are some awesome ones if you look in the right places. I know for sure that I've seen cool ones in London but I can't exactly remember where :headscratch

Googlez_kun
May 24, 2011, 02:06 PM
I guess your people are more talented than we are:p
Please share if you find something!:zomg

Maybe i should look more closely next time i go out.

jorped
May 25, 2011, 04:04 PM
My first post at the thread of the most awesome artist of MH :3c

and i am not lying btw , but that's manly because you are the only i know :p

I am kidding :comfort

Do you like Harry Potter ? :worrybunny

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 05:28 AM
So... a new shop opened near my house... an amazing one and they have all colors of copics so I was thinking of buying a few to try them out... any colors suggestions?

Googlez_kun
May 26, 2011, 10:25 AM
My first post at the thread of the most awesome artist of MH :3c

and i am not lying btw , but that's manly because you are the only i know :p

I am kidding :comfort

Do you like Harry Potter ? :worrybunny
So you have finally appeared,huh.I don't know how seriously i can take your statement,so i'll just say "Thanks!" without 'thanking' you.:ninja

So... a new shop opened near my house... an amazing one and they have all colors of copics so I was thinking of buying a few to try them out... any colors suggestions?

You should definitly try it,but don't be surprised when they end up being expensive.It's new shop,though,so their prises should not be too high to attract customers.:eyeroll
As for your question,i can't really reccomend anything,because nearly every color is useful,but you can look at the colorings in my gallery.Tell me the color you want and i'll give you the number;)

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 11:57 AM
They are 4€ each individual one. haven't seen the packs prices though they should come out cheaper but for now I'd buy a few individual ones.

I'll check your galery and ask for the number later :amuse

Googlez_kun
May 26, 2011, 12:33 PM
They are 4€ each individual one. haven't seen the packs prices though they should come out cheaper but for now I'd buy a few individual ones.

I'll check your galery and ask for the number later :amuse

4€ is alright.I get them for 3€ and sometimes 2.50€ at my shop,because the owner and i get along well.:nod
But buying individual ones is good for now,as not everybody likes working with them.
Oh,and be sure to buy those (http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/images/C/21395-0721-1-3ww-l.jpg) instead of those (http://www.tz-bedarf.de/media/images/copic-marker2-2.jpg).;)

Sure do.And while you're at it,i might even upload some other colorings,where i used a wider variety of colors.

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 12:36 PM
Oh yeah those with the brush nib. I have worked with the other ones for designers with hard nib. They are also cool probably not as cool though.

Googlez_kun
May 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
Yeah,they're not as cool.I bought tons of copics with hard nib only to find out that the others are way better.Spent so much money on copics i now barely use:fail

I think the brush nib copics have less colors,though.

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 12:52 PM
can't you use the ink from the others?

Googlez_kun
May 26, 2011, 02:00 PM
Probably,but i still need to have the respective copic sketch for that.It's not a big deal,though.I can use them for smaller areas.

On another note, did you actually have digital art classes in your art school?

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 02:01 PM
I do but i work mostly with vector stuff I barely touch my tablet.

We usually work with vector, photomanipulation or 3D design.

Googlez_kun
May 26, 2011, 02:15 PM
Vector art is kinda risky.You have to be a pro to make something good with it,at least in my eyes.I'm not a fan of it.

3D design sounds interesting!Did you also create houses with blender or google sketchup?

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 02:18 PM
Vector art is kinda risky.You have to be a pro to make something good with it,at least in my eyes.I'm not a fan of it.

3D design sounds interesting!Did you also create houses with blender or google sketchup?

I like vectors but I preffer 3D.

I make houses with Autocad and animations with Maya.

I made a house the first term. A logo, business card and a magazine on the second term.

This term I'm doing a mansion with about 10 rooms and I think I won't be able to make it in time :lmao

Googlez_kun
May 26, 2011, 02:35 PM
I haven't heard of neither Autocad nor Maya,yet.Are they free-ware?

Wow,sounds awesome.I wish i had art school T__T Luckily my school is quite artsy,so it's fantastic,but still:/

Woah!We're supposed to build a house this term,but we only have 60 m^2(it's for one person,though).How many m^2 can you use?I mean,10 rooms is quite a lot:lmao
(Damn procrastination,i bet that's why you won't make it in time:XD)

BBB Banana
May 26, 2011, 02:38 PM
I haven't heard of neither Autocad nor Maya,yet.Are they free-ware?

Wow,sounds awesome.I wish i had art school T__T Luckily my school is quite artsy,so it's fantastic,but still:/

Woah!We're supposed to build a house this term,but we only have 60 m^2(it's for one person,though).How many m^2 can you use?I mean,10 rooms is quite a lot:lmao
(Damn procrastination,i bet that's why you won't make it in time:XD)

Well it's not freeware but you can manage to get it if you know what I mean :3c

In the first term we had 16 square metters :lmao
We had to come up with solutions to save space.
I inspired myself in this guy for many solutions :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak

This term I have no limit in size but that was my downfall I guess :crying

jorped
May 26, 2011, 03:08 PM
Magico chapter was pretty good :woo

I wonder if you think the same Googlez :worrybunny

Googlez_kun
May 27, 2011, 11:21 AM
Well it's not freeware but you can manage to get it if you know what I mean :3c

In the first term we had 16 square metters :lmao
We had to come up with solutions to save space.
I inspired myself in this guy for many solutions :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg9qnWg9kak

This term I have no limit in size but that was my downfall I guess :crying
I know what you mean.How do you think did i get ps?:3c

That's small:lmaoBut the task sounds interesting.I have to check out what this guy presented,it might even help me a little with my own house.

I know what you mean>_>Even though i would probably prefer no limit at all.

Magico chapter was pretty good :woo

I wonder if you think the same Googlez :worrybunny

Yeah,it was great!The story did not move much forward and i still wonder why they're making this big a fuss out of the little present.But i like that we got a small look into the world of Magico and it's also good to see that a girl from a Shonen does not always need to be protected by the hero.

BBB Banana
May 27, 2011, 11:30 AM
yeah 16m2 is really small... the bathroom itself used up most of the space :lmao

Googlez_kun
May 27, 2011, 11:33 AM
Sleeping on the toilet,cooking in the bathtub.Awesome!

BBB Banana
May 27, 2011, 12:11 PM
I had no bathtub too much space ....
But I managed to fit in everything almost without any troubles except for the washing machine which stayed in a weird place :lmao

jorped
June 01, 2011, 05:24 AM
I had no bathtub too much space ....
But I managed to fit in everything almost without any troubles except for the washing machine which stayed in a weird place :lmao

BBB you killed this thread with that "weird" revelations :o

I wonder if Googlez could give to me a nice set of Naruto ? :headscratch

BBB Banana
June 01, 2011, 05:51 AM
Googz' thread is mostly dead cuse he refuses to post here most of the time :lmao

jorped
June 01, 2011, 05:54 AM
Googz' thread is mostly dead cuse he refuses to post here most of the time :lmao

That's true :lmao
But i just hope that he doesn't do that to my post above , i want a Naruto set :crying

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 05:58 AM
*cough*Well,that's partially true:noworry

But don't worry jorped,i did not miss your post.
So,i haven't colored anything in a while,that's why you can chose a panel or a page and i'll color it.If you like it,i'll make a set out of it.If you don't like it,i can make a different set.Ok?

jorped
June 01, 2011, 06:04 AM
I wasn't really going to ask you for colour something for me . I don't really know how much work it takes , but either way , i wasn't thinking in that when i asked.
I was thinking more in asking you, if the things you have already done, do you have some awesome set of Naruto . I would love if it was a set of Naruto , but if it was of other characters i would also like .

And thank by the way for the fast answer and the availability that you showed :beer

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 06:10 AM
I know that this was not what you asked for,it was just an option.^^

Anyway,i never made any sigs or anything,just colorings and this is the only one with Naruto.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/195/4/9/Naruto_254_Cover_Brothers_by_Hari_Jizo.jpg
You can also check the other colorings in my gallery,if you want.

Oh,and no problem^^

jorped
June 01, 2011, 06:19 AM
I love that :zomg

But if it try to lower is size won't he loose quality ? :crying

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 06:30 AM
Don't worry,i'll find a way.Maybe.

Btw.that cover is from part1.^^

jorped
June 01, 2011, 06:33 AM
Yeah lol i noticed . It is indeed awesome :zomg , a good example for what you and BBB were trying to prove for me :sweat

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 06:36 AM
Yeah.But i know what you mean with the 'bad' art.At the beginning,the art was still rather shaky,but Kishi got used to the G-Pen and the last part of part one the art is fantastic,even better than now.

lawlett-kun
June 01, 2011, 06:39 AM
Googz bad news=( no dgm chap this month. I am experiencing depression right now.

jorped
June 01, 2011, 06:41 AM
So the mangakas really use that pen :zomg
Someday i will read the all part 1 ! :thumbs It's decided :woo

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 06:42 AM
Yeah,i saw the bad news already T___T
I was really looking forward to it.....meh,maybe she'll work on some chapters in advance now....

@jorped
Cool!:thumbs

jorped
June 01, 2011, 06:43 AM
That really sucks ! A monthly manga with no chapter out for 2 months is really sad and lame . :comfort

But on the other hand , think that during this month you still will have 4 chapters of Naruto :woo

lawlett-kun
June 01, 2011, 06:44 AM
i miss the times when DGm was weekly

jorped
June 01, 2011, 06:47 AM
You should miss :comfort

I just hope the same doesn't happen never with Claymore and Vinland Saga :rant

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 06:59 AM
I also miss the times when DGM was weekly!>_>

I mean,monthly is still alright,but when you have someone like Hoshino-sensei who is sick rather often,it can get terrible.

jorped
June 01, 2011, 07:11 AM
Getting only 10 chapters in a year must be really frustrating :darn

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 07:15 AM
Yeah,but at least they are longer than normal chapters.There are some manga like Yotsuba&!,which have only 4 chapters a year.>__>

jorped
June 01, 2011, 07:22 AM
That's crazy :o
And does it have a lot of fans ? :oh

Googlez_kun
June 01, 2011, 07:26 AM
It has,tons of it.It is a slice-of-life,so you are not waiting forever to get some new plot developments.You just get a funny chapter full of awesomeness.

But imagine you would only get 4 Bleach chapters in a year!The series would never end!

jorped
June 01, 2011, 07:30 AM
At least that :lmao

A monthly manga should never have more than 120 chapters , cuz that would be like most likely 11 years :o

lawlett-kun
June 08, 2011, 01:33 PM
Getting only 10 chapters in a year must be really frustrating :darn

yeha what googz said plus i love dgm for the characters i think all of em r awesome sauce. And we dont get trolled I think. :sweat

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 01:39 PM
wow, i just realized i never posted in googz thread :scry

We chibis must stand strong together :yelling

lawlett-kun
June 08, 2011, 01:41 PM
You should miss :comfort

I just hope the same doesn't happen never with Claymore and Vinland Saga :rant

no claymore , its never gonna happen with claymore. Btw Jorped have u read claymore extra chapters? I dont think there are on mangareader if u reading it there.

Googlez_kun
June 08, 2011, 01:47 PM
yeha what googz said plus i love dgm for the characters i think all of em r awesome sauce. And we dont get trolled I think. :sweat
Yeah,that's one of the best parts.Hoshino actually cares a lot for her characters.
I wonder when Lavi will make his return,though.Maybe in the next chapter.

wow, i just realized i never posted in googz thread :scry

We chibis must stand strong together :yelling
Yo Alpha!!:zomg

How you doin`?

no claymore , its never gonna happen with claymore. Btw Jorped have u read claymore extra chapters? I dont think there are on mangareader if u reading it there.
You mean the ones with young Clare and the one with Miria?

lawlett-kun
June 08, 2011, 01:48 PM
Yes googz those plus priscilla one ( actually really epic and the one with Tereza also epicish)

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 01:49 PM
Yo Alpha!!:zomg

How you doin`?

Thinking whether i have the time to do reviews :headscratch

Googlez_kun
June 08, 2011, 01:51 PM
Oh right,the one with Priscilla was epic as well.She totally dominated Isleyhttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

Bugzee
June 08, 2011, 08:51 PM
So BBB gets his own smiley.
Icey gets promoted.

...and what did you get or will receive !? What's in the bag? There must be something. :pwnge

Shinsatsu
June 09, 2011, 01:07 PM
Hi G-kun :D
erm :P do you listen to Rammstein?

Googlez_kun
June 09, 2011, 01:14 PM
So BBB gets his own smiley.
Icey gets promoted.

...and what did you get or will receive !? What's in the bag? There must be something. :pwnge
I do have something....it's in my poket.:hurr

Hi G-kun :D
erm :P do you listen to Rammstein?
Yo Shin!
Well not really.I listened to some songs of course,because they are rather popular in Germany.I never really got into them,though.
Can you recommend some songs?

Shinsatsu
June 09, 2011, 01:18 PM
Yo Shin!
Well not really.I listened to some songs of course,because they are rather popular in Germany.I never really got into them,though.
Can you recommend some songs?
:D well, It depends on whether you like that kind of music or not. But Rammstein has some really cool songs that I enjoy... Du Hast of course is one of them (It's a pain to check dictionaries or translate the lyrics -_-)
Du Hast (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My0HQ0QkGLQ)|Feuer Frei (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUZUnRwH7s) ... Sonne is not bad either ^^

Googlez_kun
June 09, 2011, 01:25 PM
I also listen to SOAD,so i think it won't shock me.lol
I heard Du Hast once,but i was not impressed with it.Maybe because i was really young back then.
I'll be sure to check out the other songs tonight!

And if you have any questions,just ask me.;)

Shinsatsu
June 09, 2011, 01:29 PM
I also listen to SOAD,so i think it won't shock me.lol
I heard Du Hast once,but i was not impressed with it.Maybe because i was really young back then.
I'll be sure to check out the other songs tonight!

And if you have any questions,just ask me.;)
Good to hear that. The first time I listened to Rammstein was during the movie "How High" in a hilarious scene... So I went and listened to the full song right away ^^
I asked you about this because I never got the chance to know someone from Germany. xD

I have another question :P. Since I draw too, I want to know if you have the same problem as me... Do you find drawing female characters harder than male ones?

Googlez_kun
June 09, 2011, 01:41 PM
Good to hear that. The first time I listened to Rammstein was during the movie "How High" in a hilarious scene... So I went and listened to the full song right away ^^
I asked you about this because I never got the chance to know someone from Germany. xD

I have another question :P. Since I draw too, I want to know if you have the same problem as me... Do you find drawing female characters harder than male ones?
I still need to watch How High!I only watched some parts,but it's an epic must-see.
I see.Any other questions left for the German?:XD

Yep,i do.Or more like,i did.Male characters are so easy to draw,because they are edgy and you can use simple strokes to make a clear facial expression.Females on the other hand are way softer,so you have to be careful or else they will look like men wuickly.I had to practise a lot and i'm still practising,mainly because i was influenced by manga pretty early,so drawing a natural and real girl is rather hard,especially when you try to make her look at least somewhat beautiful.But well,there are so many people having problems drawing them,it's almost impossible to say why.
Do you have some sketches or drawings scanned?I might be able to provide some better help.

Shinsatsu
June 09, 2011, 01:45 PM
I still need to watch How High!I only watched some parts,but it's an epic must-see.
I see.Any other questions left for the German?:XD

Yep,i do.Or more like,i did.Male characters are so easy to draw,because they are edgy and you can use simple strokes to make a clear facial expression.Females on the other hand are way softer,so you have to be careful or else they will look like men wuickly.I had to practise a lot and i'm still practising,mainly because i was influenced by manga pretty early,so drawing a natural and real girl is rather hard,especially when you try to make her look at least somewhat beautiful.But well,there are so many people having problems drawing them,it's almost impossible to say why.
Do you have some sketches or drawings scanned?I might be able to provide some better help.

Oh so it's not a problem that i only have. Thanks for the quick answer.
Sadly, I have no works scanned at the moment :S all was gone with my last hard drive. I didn't scan anything after that because I thought it's gonna end up the same as the old ones... But if I get the chance, I will post something and then you let me know what you think ^^

Googlez_kun
June 09, 2011, 02:01 PM
Oh so it's not a problem that i only have. Thanks for the quick answer.
Sadly, I have no works scanned at the moment :S all was gone with my last hard drive. I didn't scan anything after that because I thought it's gonna end up the same as the old ones... But if I get the chance, I will post something and then you let me know what you think ^^
Welcome:)

Oh,that happened to me too!I was lucky to have some of the scans saved in an extra file,but i still lost many.
Cool,i'm looking forward to seeing them!:)But beware,i can be very harsh when critisizing,but it's not intentional.I'm just saying the truth,so please don't be offended when the time comes >__>

Shinsatsu
June 09, 2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome:)

Oh,that happened to me too!I was lucky to have some of the scans saved in an extra file,but i still lost many.
Cool,i'm looking forward to seeing them!:)But beware,i can be very harsh when critisizing,but it's not intentional.I'm just saying the truth,so please don't be offended when the time comes >__>
If you want to learn you gotta endure. I made a 30s character on a random paper and took a picture with my phone lmao here (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/shinakumax/scratch1.png).
I tried to draw a girl face with the same attributes but failed... So there is no need for you to think of advices about female drawings cuz I SUCK at those pretty bad.

lawlett-kun
June 09, 2011, 03:40 PM
If you want to learn you gotta endure. I made a 30s character on a random paper and took a picture with my phone lmao here (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/shinakumax/scratch1.png).
I tried to draw a girl face with the same attributes but failed... So there is no need for you to think of advices about female drawings cuz I SUCK at those pretty bad.

reminds me of an old version of itachi

Shinsatsu
June 09, 2011, 06:32 PM
reminds me of an old version of itachi
lol I let my hand draw... nothing intentional xD

lawlett-kun
June 10, 2011, 01:36 AM
yeah i know XDDD

Googlez_kun
June 10, 2011, 05:33 AM

I hope you don't have anything against it if i replied this way:
http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/2350/scannen0025z.jpg

jorped
June 10, 2011, 05:03 PM
You guys really have a lot of talent :thumbs

It is something that i never really was good at. I suck at arts :crying
I love to see how some people managed to make such beautiful stuff, though i can't really do a thing.

I am pretty good at sports and i play very well every type of sports, and people even say that to me , but i could never really use my hands for something like that :crying
The only art i might do was when i played soccer.
I have sorry that my dream as soccer won't happen , but i actually played very well. At school i was always in top 2 , even if i was much younger.
But in the club where i trained i failed on the important times. At some points they though i was going to substitute, a very good player that got transferred to Sporting , but i failed in showing my talent :crying
The nerves are something that really change your performance. It was like i couldn't show what i really knew :s
So when i was around 16 i wasn't even elected to some games , and as my parents lost a lot of time with taking me to the practices and i always got home very late, so somehow they managed to convince me to drop it :crying
I don't even remember how they managed , but i am sad that i didn't tried harder for my dream :darn

Naomidee
June 15, 2011, 10:37 AM
I personally think that girls are 2342093580398 times easier to draw than guys. Guys are soooo hard for me.
....That's what she said. :derp

Googlez_kun
June 18, 2011, 02:31 PM
You guys really have a lot of talent :thumbs

It is something that i never really was good at. I suck at arts :crying
I love to see how some people managed to make such beautiful stuff, though i can't really do a thing.

I am pretty good at sports and i play very well every type of sports, and people even say that to me , but i could never really use my hands for something like that :crying
The only art i might do was when i played soccer.
I have sorry that my dream as soccer won't happen , but i actually played very well. At school i was always in top 2 , even if i was much younger.
But in the club where i trained i failed on the important times. At some points they though i was going to substitute, a very good player that got transferred to Sporting , but i failed in showing my talent :crying
The nerves are something that really change your performance. It was like i couldn't show what i really knew :s
So when i was around 16 i wasn't even elected to some games , and as my parents lost a lot of time with taking me to the practices and i always got home very late, so somehow they managed to convince me to drop it :crying
I don't even remember how they managed , but i am sad that i didn't tried harder for my dream :darn
Did i ask for you story?:cookiestare
Just kidding.I'm sorry that you couldn't realize your dream.I feel you there,though.I used to play soccer very well too,but my parents couldn't be bothered to drive me to training every week,so i had to give up.I also had those problems with nervousness.I tend to mess up when somebody is watching and do well when nobody's watching.It always bothered me.It could be the reason why i chose to make art.I just draw something behind the scenes,so i don't have to suffer under the nervousness...
But i was always talented at sports.I still remember how my Handball coach literally begged me to stay in the club.I don't remember why i left,though.
Anyway,maybe we'll have a face-off sometime later:p

However,i still have arts,so i'm fine.
Do you have anything you want become in the future?

I personally think that girls are 2342093580398 times easier to draw than guys. Guys are soooo hard for me.
....That's what she said. :derp
Yeah:lmao
My cousine also said she had problems drawing guys.
It's kinda common that guys have problems drawing girls and vice verca.But i still think boys are easier.You just have to make some hard lines,give the face some edges and make the eyes small.Girls on the other hand are perfect,so it's easy to mess up.

jorped
June 18, 2011, 03:02 PM
Did i ask for you story?:cookiestare
Just kidding.I'm sorry that you couldn't realize your dream.I feel you there,though.I used to play soccer very well too,but my parents couldn't be bothered to drive me to training every week,so i had to give up.I also had those problems with nervousness.I tend to mess up when somebody is watching and do well when nobody's watching.It always bothered me.It could be the reason why i chose to make art.I just draw something behind the scenes,so i don't have to suffer under the nervousness...
But i was always talented at sports.I still remember how my Handball coach literally begged me to stay in the club.I don't remember why i left,though.
Anyway,maybe we'll have a face-off sometime later:p

However,i still have arts,so i'm fine.
Do you have anything you want become in the future?

Yeah that makes sense ;)

Right now i am already at Uni so hopefully i will become a Electronic and Telecommunications engineer :XD
I liked a lot my course but my dream will always be that one :crying

It would be awesome if we could face-off :zomg
It would be awesome :thumbs

Naomidee
June 20, 2011, 01:12 AM
Yeah:lmao
My cousine also said she had problems drawing guys.
It's kinda common that guys have problems drawing girls and vice verca.But i still think boys are easier.You just have to make some hard lines,give the face some edges and make the eyes small.Girls on the other hand are perfect,so it's easy to mess up.

Is that usually the case? I never even noticed that, but it's really interesting. I wonder why that is?
You make it sound easy, but I'm still going to have mega trouble with it. I guess that in the end, only practice truly helps.
I really liked your entries in the art contest, by the way. But I'm all annoyed and what not because the date was extended so now I can't vote yet. XD

scav
June 22, 2011, 06:28 PM
MANHWA FTW

BBB Banana
June 23, 2011, 04:09 PM
MANHWA FTW
*reports spam and flaming*

scav
June 23, 2011, 04:11 PM

*reports troll and bashing*

jorped
June 23, 2011, 06:30 PM

*reports troll and bashing*

* Reports :cookiestare *

Iceiphoenix
June 24, 2011, 12:38 AM
Hey Googz! I know you're arty and all, but how good are you with ordering colours? Have you tried this (http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77) test? (Or something like it?) :XD

Tell me how you go! :cheerbunny (And anyone else who decides to try it too. :p)

thatwouldbeawesome
June 24, 2011, 01:09 AM
Whoah, I only got 72...

Anyway, just came by because I saw you had a thread, wanted to congratulate you on being a light of these boards. All the best!

lawlett-kun
June 24, 2011, 03:30 AM

fufuufufuf died laughing hearing this from you :derp

goldb
June 27, 2011, 05:20 AM
*waits impatiently*

lawlett-kun
June 27, 2011, 05:47 AM
Whoah, I only got 72...

Anyway, just came by because I saw you had a thread, wanted to congratulate you on being a light of these boards. All the best!

idid not know u so ppular

BBB Banana
June 27, 2011, 06:33 AM
That's his narutard kouhai :XD

Googlez_kun
June 27, 2011, 06:38 AM
Yeah that makes sense ;)

Right now i am already at Uni so hopefully i will become a Electronic and Telecommunications engineer :XD
I liked a lot my course but my dream will always be that one :crying

It would be awesome if we could face-off :zomg
It would be awesome :thumbs
Well then,good luck with that!!How many terms do you have left?
Never forget about your dream!Maybe you'll be able to incorporate it into your job.^^

We might get the chance if you come to Berlin or if we make an MH FF Meet.:zomg

Is that usually the case? I never even noticed that, but it's really interesting. I wonder why that is?
You make it sound easy, but I'm still going to have mega trouble with it. I guess that in the end, only practice truly helps.
I really liked your entries in the art contest, by the way. But I'm all annoyed and what not because the date was extended so now I can't vote yet. XD
I guess it starts early on in your life.I for one was always to emberrassed to draw girls,because if someone discovered my drawing and it resembled a classmate,they would say i love her(I know that's childish:XD).It was always something like that,so i barely drew any girls.Moreover,i only drew guys because of all the anime heroes.
Yeah,practise is the key.Success in the art world is thanks to 10% talent and 90% practise.
:hurrThanks!Well,the votings are open now.:hurr

MANHWA FTW
:cookiestare
gtfo!:yelling

Hey Googz! I know you're arty and all, but how good are you with ordering colours? Have you tried this (http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77) test? (Or something like it?) :XD

Tell me how you go! :cheerbunny (And anyone else who decides to try it too. :p)
Oooh,i suck at stuff like that:XD
Okay,i'll try it anyway....
Hmmm...My score is 32.Is that good?

Whoah, I only got 72...

idid not know u so ppular
I didn't know that either!:oBut thanks anayway:XD
Am i really this popular,thatwouldbeawesome?

*waits impatiently*
Sorry T_T
I already finished your drawing,i'll upload it in some minutes.

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 06:43 AM
Oooh,i suck at stuff like that:XD
Okay,i'll try it anyway....
Hmmm...My score is 32.Is that good?

0 is the perfect score, so I guess you're somewhat close. :p

I get the perfect score every time. :derp

Googlez_kun
June 27, 2011, 06:46 AM
So it was not that bad...I blame my laptop for not having a good enough resolution:p

Are you kidding?:o

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 06:54 AM
Excuses, excuses. :3c

And nope, I'm totally serious. :hurr

Googlez_kun
June 27, 2011, 06:57 AM
Wow,I'm impressed!!*clap**clap**clap*

You have awesome eyes!:XD

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 07:01 AM
:bow

Heh, I have yet to encounter another person who scored a perfect score as well. :blink

Shinsatsu
June 27, 2011, 07:14 AM
:bow

Heh, I have yet to encounter another person who scored a perfect score as well. :blink

I did.

Iceiphoenix
June 27, 2011, 07:16 AM
:pmg:pmg:pmg

FINALLYYYY!!!

Proof or it didn't happen. :pwnge

Shinsatsu
June 27, 2011, 07:18 AM
:pmg:pmg:pmg

FINALLYYYY!!!

Proof or it didn't happen. :pwnge
jeez ...