PDA

View Full Version : Predictions Do you think we will see more DF types?

RezzieThaRapper
January 18, 2011, 07:57 PM
I was wondering if the MH community is wondering the same thing that I am... Will there be more Devil Fruit ArchTypes

We Currently Have:

--- Parmecia ---
Elemental (Bubbles, Wax, Poison, ect)
Always On Body Effects (Rubber, Bara Bara, ect.)
Inexplicable? (Earthquakes & Nipple Pockets)

--- Zoan ---
Carnivorous
Ancient
Awakened
Mythological

--- Logia ---
The Normal Effects
Yami Yami (Own Catergory)

==============================

Now I Predict we will get more, not sure exactly what it could mean... but maybe some like this

God Type Devil Fruits (Sengoku, Hawkins??) -- Subset To Parmecia ???

Man-Made Devil Fruits -- Knockoffs Created By Vegapunk?? After Studying the secrets

Sea Based Zoan Subset -- Devil Fruits That Can Bypass The Sinking Effect, but the drowning effect is replaced by another awful effect

Plant Based Zoan/Logia Subset -- Roses, Trees, and Apples Oh My!

=======

I for one can't wait for a Vegapunk based arc... We will definetly see the devil fruit variation since the Whitebeard War... and this time we will be utterly wowed..

Do you think there will be any more Devil Fruit Archtypes or Subsets??

Do you want there to be any more Devil Fruit Archtypes or Subsets??

Do you like any of the Archtypes or Subsets I've predicted in this thread (though I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of them)??

Channy
January 18, 2011, 10:03 PM
I honestly think that DF like Doru Doru no mi and Doku Doku no mi should be considered Logias but thats just me

Dekker
January 19, 2011, 02:49 AM
Yep, thats just you. Mr 3. can't let attacks pass through him nor can he himself completly turn into wax, which is why he is no logia.

God Type DF: At least Sengokus fruit was confirmed to be a mythical zoan fruit.

All in all I highly doubt we will see another fruit type. Only new fruitpowers.

Ichibugen
January 19, 2011, 07:38 AM
I honestly think that DF like Doru Doru no mi and Doku Doku no mi should be considered Logias but thats just meThey can't let attacks phase through into/through them thats why they aren't Logia.

God Type Devil Fruits (Sengoku, Hawkins??) -- Subset To Parmecia ???
Sengoku is a Mythical Zoan as stated in the SBS.

Man-Made Devil Fruits -- Knockoffs Created By Vegapunk?? After Studying the secrets
Been done already. He replicated the effect of Kizaru's Pika Pika No Mi into the Pacifista and Kuma.

I think we have enough Archetypes. Logia, Zoan, Paramecia. I see no reason to change that at this point in the story.

chess4
January 19, 2011, 10:09 AM
i think the gorousei will have a special class of DF that no one else knows about

jorped
January 19, 2011, 05:51 PM
i think so :) it would be awesome if somehow existed a DF very rare zoan type that could make the user transform into some ancient water creature and by that that devil fruit wouldnt have that problem Devil Fruit users are susceptible to all types of water. i think that would be pretty cool :)

Schabrak
January 20, 2011, 06:09 PM
Don't have much to add, but that those three types are all we will ever see. Oda spend his time thinking of awakened and mythical sub-types, why would he need to add more arch-types, if he's able to add some more sub-types for special cases?

MaiSiaoSiao
January 21, 2011, 01:57 AM
we"ll not be seeing any other types of DF for sometime i guess.Oda will probably introduce the awakened zoan and mythical zoan type to us first.Give us alittle more details about them.