PDA

View Full Version : Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Pages : [1] 2 3

After_Image
January 18, 2011, 08:51 PM
Hello everyone, my name is After_Image or A_I for short. I'm from California where it’s not all sunshine and beaches like many think but great nonetheless. I am a (broke) college student pursuing a degree in psychology which I enjoy. I speak both Spanish and English fluently and would really like to study either Korean or Japanese due to liking so many things from those countries. One of my many hobbies is reading manga and watching anime. I read/watch all different genres from ‘Berserk’ to ‘Kimi ni Todoke’ to ‘Naruto’ to ‘Kuragehime’; my favorite at the moment being ‘One Piece’. If there's something that's not on my list but you think I should read/watch let me know, recommendations are always welcome.

Want to know anything else about me, feel free to ask. :vbunny

Bugzee
January 18, 2011, 10:01 PM
Hey After_Image. :hi5

So how did you get your username?
What's your favourite colour?

I didn't know you read Berserk. :o

riki
January 18, 2011, 10:03 PM
Nice thread, A_I. :thumbs

What was your first manga/anime?

After_Image
January 18, 2011, 10:46 PM
Hey After_Image. :hi5

So how did you get your username?
What's your favourite colour?

I didn't know you read Berserk. :o

Hey Jin :hi5

It wasn't something I put much thought in. I chose it after seeing Ichigo and Yoruichi leave afterimages while Shunpo-ing. Kinda lame now that I think about it. >_>

Yeah I started reading it not too long ago. Really great. :nod

Nice thread, A_I. :thumbs

What was your first manga/anime?

Thanks riki, come by anytime. ;)

My first anime I don't really remember :sweat... The ones I do remember at a younger age were; Pokemon, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Digimon and any others that were shown on tv back in the day.

The first manga I read (still reading) was Bleach. I remember how amazing I thought it was and couldn't wait to see what happened next. Keep in mind that it was when Bleach was at its best. :p

saladesu
January 18, 2011, 11:20 PM
Hey A_I! Congrats on your thread~~

I know you live in California (I drove past Sacramento on the way to Tahoe~), but... *looks at country flag* Are you really Korean? :blink

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2011, 11:28 PM
Hi A_I,

You need to try out Shingeki no Kyojin (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66900) (volume 1 has been scanlated), assuming you haven't read it already.

After_Image
January 18, 2011, 11:29 PM
How did you like Cali Desu? Did you get snow while you were in Tahoe?

No :XD, I just change flags a lot. If you saw the pictures I posted in the picture thread you'll see I'm not Korean. I would like to learn Korean though. :(

@Thorn - Thanks, I'll give it a read as soon as I can. :amuse

saladesu
January 18, 2011, 11:39 PM
Cali was really fun! :D Seeing snow was the best part. And In-N-Out :3c

Ah, I figured as much :XD Do you read manhwa or watch k-dramas then?

Oh and yes I agree with Thorny, check out Shingeki no Kyojin. It's causing huge waves in Japan right now. Only 1 volume has been scanlated though, so it should be a quick read~ :D

igotthegoods
January 18, 2011, 11:56 PM
Yay! A_I has a thread! Now I have somewhere that I can go to tell you how much I like your avy/sig sets. :clap

What kind of music to you prefer? Any favorite artists/bands/songs?

(I'll third the Shingeki no Kyojin rec along with thorn and sally now that I see you're enjoying Berserk. It's good stuff! :nod)

soDeq05
January 19, 2011, 12:08 AM
Hello A_I !! :tem How are you doing ? My suggestion is you should learn both languages ; Korean and Japanese.

Anyway, my question is do you have any pet ? Assuming that you don't have any, what kind of animal will you take as your pet ? or if you have one, what is your pet's name ? Mind sharing a picture of it ? :tem

After_Image
January 19, 2011, 12:52 AM
Cali was really fun! :D Seeing snow was the best part. And In-N-Out :3c

Ah, I figured as much :XD Do you read manhwa or watch k-dramas then?

Oh and yes I agree with Thorny, check out Shingeki no Kyojin. It's causing huge waves in Japan right now. Only 1 volume has been scanlated though, so it should be a quick read~ :D

I'm glad you liked it; San Fransisco is one of my favorite places to visit. You know for the longest time I didn't know that In-N-Out was only in the West coast. :s They know how to make a burger though. :3c

Yeah, I start watching Korean dramas not too long ago. So far I've only watched 'Coffee Prince', 'You're Beautiful', 'Boys Before Flowers', 'Person Taste', and the most recent one 'Spring Waltz'. I've even got my mom watching some. :XD I want to start some J-dramas soon.

As for Manhwa, I'm only reading 'Id' and '1/2 Prince'.

Wow, that good? :o

Yay! A_I has a thread! Now I have somewhere that I can go to tell you how much I like your avy/sig sets. :clap

What kind of music to you prefer? Any favorite artists/bands/songs?

(I'll third the Shingeki no Kyojin rec along with thorn and sally now that I see you're enjoying Berserk. It's good stuff! :nod)

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/Army%20animated%20gif/fcba57b5.gif I'm always a fan of your sets. :XD

My Ipod is filled with all different genres, just depends what I'm in the mood for when I listen to it (I have almost no rap though :p). If I had to chose a specific genre it would be alternative. I was a huge fan of Evanescence's first album which I think is there best work as of yet.

Since being exposed to the culture I've been listening to a considerable amount of K-pop.

*Moves Shingeki no Kyojin to top of reading list*
[hr]

Hello A_I !! :tem How are you doing ? My suggestion is you should learn both languages ; Korean and Japanese.

Anyway, my question is do you have any pet ? Assuming that you don't have any, what kind of animal will you take as your pet ? or if you have one, what is your pet's name ? Mind sharing a picture of it ? :tem

Doing great, first day back at school today. :amuse I would love to learn both if it weren't hard enough to learn just one. One day though. :shakefist

I do have pets. At the moment I have 3 chihuahuas and a bigger dog which is a mutt. Two of the chihuahuas are sisters and stay inside while the other one which is male stays outside with the big dog who is also male.

Here's a pic of one of them. Her name is Brownie. :tem
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/ee53defd.jpg

I have to find pictures of the others to post later. The other dogs names are: Crumb (Brownie's sister), Chester (Brownie's son), and Becker (the big dog).

Do you have any pets?

Gecko Moria
January 19, 2011, 04:21 AM
1. Nice thread title
2. I don't really know you and you probably don't know me so hi, handshakes, hugs and all that formal stuff :p
3. Tea or coffee sir?
4. Why have I never seen you in the One Piece section?
5. Why are you broke?
6. What type of iPod do you have?

thornofcarrion
January 19, 2011, 04:33 AM
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/Army%20animated%20gif/fcba57b5.gif I'm always a fan of your sets. :XD

Ummm...what are we talking about here :cookiestare...

Are you reading any manhwa?

Your favorite color?

Favorite drink?

blai
January 19, 2011, 07:10 AM
y0, have you tried out Kimi no Inu Tachi? I think it's a manga of your taste!

saladesu
January 19, 2011, 08:16 AM
I'm glad you liked it; San Fransisco is one of my favorite places to visit. You know for the longest time I didn't know that In-N-Out was only in the West coast. :s They know how to make a burger though. :3c

Yeah, I start watching Korean dramas not too long ago. So far I've only watched 'Coffee Prince', 'You're Beautiful', 'Boys Before Flowers', 'Person Taste', and the most recent one 'Spring Waltz'. I've even got my mom watching some. :XD I want to start some J-dramas soon.

As for Manhwa, I'm only reading 'Id' and '1/2 Prince'.

Wow, that good? :o

Yeah, San Fran was really fun~ Don't know if you've watched Macross Frontier but they based the city off SF, right down to the cable car :XD You're so lucky to have an In-N-Out near you! I miss it now that I'm all the way across the globe from it :scry How often do you eat In-N-Out? :amuse

Ah, the only Korean drama I've watched is Goong, many years ago. It was super popular then. I think it was one of the ones that started the Korean wave anew. Check it out if you haven't, it's pretty good :thumbs Though I tend to find K-dramas too long and draggy in general. And I prefer J-dramas simply because I can understand them :XD Any J-dramas in particular on your to-watch list?

Mmm, as of the first volume of SnK, I don't really see where all the hype is coming from yet. It's good, but not like, awesome, if you know what I mean :sweat

Nice dajare, Blai, I approve :XD

And nice dogs you have there, A_I! Ever had a cat?

Iceiphoenix
January 19, 2011, 10:46 AM
Heya AI!! :)

Random question: Do you have any siblings?

soDeq05
January 19, 2011, 10:56 AM
I do have pets. At the moment I have 3 chihuahuas and a bigger dog which is a mutt. Two of the chihuahuas are sisters and stay inside while the other one which is male stays outside with the big dog who is also male.

Here's a pic of one of them. Her name is Brownie. :tem
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/ee53defd.jpg

I have to find pictures of the others to post later. The other dogs names are: Crumb (Brownie's sister), Chester (Brownie's son), and Becker (the big dog).

Do you have any pets?

oh~ that is really nice looking pet you have there :tem
yes, I did have one last two year. It was a cat named "Neko". However, Neko died because it was suffering from serious illness. Frankly, I found Neko lying in front of my house around 4 months before it died. Neko was seriously injured because it was hit by a car. After Neko died, I don't have and won't have pet anymore. It was so sad when I lost Neko :sad

After_Image
January 19, 2011, 03:36 PM
1. Nice thread title
2. I don't really know you and you probably don't know me so hi, handshakes, hugs and all that formal stuff :p
3. Tea or coffee sir?
4. Why have I never seen you in the One Piece section?
5. Why are you broke?
6. What type of iPod do you have?

1&2. Thanks, and yeah I don't know you but I've seen you around (when you were green and now). :aki
3. Tea. Don't drink much coffee unless I need to stay awake.
4. I lurk for the most part when it comes to the big 3. :ninja
5. School books are way too expensive. My wallet suffers. :crying
6. I have an ancient 3rd generation Ipod that's 80 gigs with plenty of space left. I also have an Iphone so I see no need in buying a new Ipod.

Ummm...what are we talking about here :cookiestare...

Are you reading any manhwa?

Your favorite color?

Favorite drink?

I was talking about her ava/sig sets. What were you thinking? http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/Army%20animated%20gif/d3fc423d.gif

Yeah 'ID' & '1/2 Prince'

Black.

My favorite drink is just water. I do like the new Sierra Mist with cranberry.

You think so? I'll have to check it out then.

Yeah, San Fran was really fun~ Don't know if you've watched Macross Frontier but they based the city off SF, right down to the cable car :XD You're so lucky to have an In-N-Out near you! I miss it now that I'm all the way across the globe from it :scry How often do you eat In-N-Out? :amuse

Ah, the only Korean drama I've watched is Goong, many years ago. It was super popular then. I think it was one of the ones that started the Korean wave anew. Check it out if you haven't, it's pretty good :thumbs Though I tend to find K-dramas too long and draggy in general. And I prefer J-dramas simply because I can understand them :XD Any J-dramas in particular on your to-watch list?

Mmm, as of the first volume of SnK, I don't really see where all the hype is coming from yet. It's good, but not like, awesome, if you know what I mean :sweat

Nice dajare, Blai, I approve :XD

And nice dogs you have there, A_I! Ever had a cat?

Not very often. I would say once or twice a month. I think it taste better if you haven't had it for a while. :XD

Goong? Haven't heard of it. I have a few that I want to watch so I'll add it to my list. I know what you mean about some dramas being draggy *coughboysoverflowerscough* -_-; riki recommended I watch 'Nodame Cantabile' (drama) so that's the only J-drama as of now that's on my to-watch list.

Ah, gotcha. I'll still buy into the hype and read it.

I've had two cats in the past when I use to live in my old house. Unfortunately one got hit by a car and the other didn't want to move with us so he stayed with our neighbor. We haven't had anymore cats because my dad doesn't like them. =/

Heya AI!! :)

Random question: Do you have any siblings?

I do. I have an older brother and two younger sisters. I'm also an uncle to a 3 year old. :tem

oh~ that is really nice looking pet you have there :tem
yes, I did have one last two year. It was a cat named "Neko". However, Neko died because it was suffering from serious illness. Frankly, I found Neko lying in front of my house around 4 months before it died. Neko was seriously injured because it was hit by a car. After Neko died, I don't have and won't have pet anymore. It was so sad when I lost Neko :sad

Thanks.

I'm sorry about Neko. :comfort I know how sad it can be when you lose a pet, especially when you consider them part of the family.

Googlez_kun
January 19, 2011, 03:46 PM
Herro,A_I!
I saw that you watch Level E.Did you read the manga?

You have dogs?You mad?http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2d6mz611.png
Do you like cats?

lordHokage
January 19, 2011, 03:49 PM
Hello everyone, my name is After_Image or A_I for short. I'm from California where it’s not all sunshine and beaches like many think but great nonetheless. I am a (broke) college student pursuing a degree in psychology which I enjoy.

Once again, hello. :)

Being broke in college is nothing new, welcome to the club. What degree are you pursuing? :amuse

After_Image
January 19, 2011, 04:36 PM
Herro,A_I!
I saw that you watch Level E.Did you read the manga?

You have dogs?You mad?http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2d6mz611.png
Do you like cats?

No I didn't. I didn't know about it until I started watching the anime. >_<

I do; 4 of them. I ain't mad. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/tuzki%20emoticon/bd17eeaf.gif Cats me like.

Once again, hello. :)

Being broke in college is nothing new, welcome to the club. What degree are you pursuing? :amuse

Hola and thanks for dropping by. :amuse

It's between Developmental Psychology or Social Psychology. I have a few more classes to take before I decide on which one it will be.

lordHokage
January 19, 2011, 06:50 PM
Hola and thanks for dropping by. :amuse

It's between Developmental Psychology or Social Psychology. I have a few more classes to take before I decide on which one it will be.

You're welcome. :)

So what are you a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior? :amuse

Bugzee
January 19, 2011, 07:33 PM
Favourite colour? :poke

I asked a simple question and you ignored it! :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack

:glomp

- How's your cooking? Any good at it? xD
- Have you watched any old anime...you know from like 10+ years ago. The classic ones?
- Favourite Teletubby (http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm268/tannerlarkin/teletubbies.jpg)?
- Sombrero or Maracas?
- Have you been to any European country yet?

Gecko Moria
January 20, 2011, 03:18 AM
1&2. Thanks, and yeah I don't know you but I've seen you around (when you were green and now). :aki
3. Tea. Don't drink much coffee unless I need to stay awake.
4. I lurk for the most part when it comes to the big 3. :ninja
5. School books are way too expensive. My wallet suffers. :crying
6. I have an ancient 3rd generation Ipod that's 80 gigs with plenty of space left. I also have an Iphone so I see no need in buying a new Ipod.

I'm surprised you've seen me around actually. I usually lurk and do nothing.

3. What kind of tea?
4. Why do you lurk when it comes to the Big 3?
5. Isn't there any kind of subsidy for school books?
6. Which generation is the iPhone?

benelori
January 20, 2011, 03:52 AM
Yohohoi! o/...dropped by to recommend...Mushishi for anime, Akira for manga...
Instead of asking U what's UR fav drink, I will ask you do you like to drink?:smile-big

Googlez_kun
January 20, 2011, 04:11 AM
No I didn't. I didn't know about it until I started watching the anime. >_<

I do; 4 of them. I ain't mad. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/Monkey%20gif%20Smilies/tuzki%20emoticon/bd17eeaf.gif Cats me like.

You should definitly check it out.Togashi's art is something nice.Is the anime any good?I thought i could start it.

D:
But how can you sleep with the knowledge that you have 4 rampaging monsters in your room?
Did you ever have one?A cat i mean.

Imperium
January 20, 2011, 11:38 AM
Yo, Bot, i am dropping by to say hello. :3c

Anyway since there have been many questions, i shall add only one more. How did you end up with the "bot" nickname? Oh yea im almost forgot, im with thornofcarrion on the shingeki no Kyojin rec. Its awesome. :hurr

riki
January 20, 2011, 05:06 PM
Do your dogs know any tricks?

Bugzee
January 20, 2011, 06:28 PM
Why haven't you replied yet? :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack

- What happened between you and hulk? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmlolkz3.png
- If arrobot was a fruit...what fruit would it be and why?
- As of now...what is the current situation and condition of the arrobot partnership?
- You're a baka.
- Hulks a baka.
- You're both bakas.
- Favourite kind of take out/junk food?
- Have you tried squid before, Bot?

See ya later~ :poke :hug

After_Image
January 20, 2011, 07:01 PM
You're welcome. :)

So what are you a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior? :amuse

I'm a sophomore. :amuse

Favourite colour? :poke

I asked a simple question and you ignored it! :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack

:glomp

- How's your cooking? Any good at it? xD
- Have you watched any old anime...you know from like 10+ years ago. The classic ones?
- Favourite Teletubby (http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm268/tannerlarkin/teletubbies.jpg)?
- Sombrero or Maracas?
- Have you been to any European country yet?

- I said my favorite color was Black! :yelling Did you not read it? :smack

- I wouldn't say I'm a good cook but I know I'll survive with what I can make. :XD My mom has taught me a few things.

- Not as of yet. I'm planning to though. Hunter x Hunter(1999) and Fruit Basket(2001) are the oldest ones that I know of. I want to watch 'Legend of the Galactic Heroes' since I've read so many great things about it. Have you watched it?

- Um, forgot his/her name but the green one. :oh

- :maracas

- No. Sad really but never had the money to go. I will one day and find where you live... :aki

I'm surprised you've seen me around actually. I usually lurk and do nothing.

3. What kind of tea?
4. Why do you lurk when it comes to the Big 3?
5. Isn't there any kind of subsidy for school books?
6. Which generation is the iPhone?

3. I like to order black tea for the most part. Earl Grey is one of them.

4. Idk, never felt the urge to really do so. I should start and at least contribute.

5. There are but I had a slight problem with financial aid that I had to pay out of my own pocket until it got fixed. All is good now.

6. It's the one that came before the 3GS which is pretty old. My contract expires in 2 months so I can get the new one but I'm hearing news that the Iphone 5 is out in the summer so I might wait for that.

Yohohoi! o/...dropped by to recommend...Mushishi for anime, Akira for manga...
Instead of asking U what's UR fav drink, I will ask you do you like to drink?:smile-big

Hey Bene \o. I've read Mushishi so I bet the anime is great and I've watched Akira which was nothing short of amazing but haven't read the manga. Thanks for the recs.

I do like to drink.

You should definitly check it out.Togashi's art is something nice.Is the anime any good?I thought i could start it.

D:
But how can you sleep with the knowledge that you have 4 rampaging monsters in your room?
Did you ever have one?A cat i mean.

I'm enjoying it. Definitely one of the better series this season. You should watch it since it's only on episode 2.

I like to live a dangerous life. :3c btw only two of the dogs stay inside, the male dogs are out in the backyard.

I've had two cats in the past. One got hit by a car and the other one stayed with our neighbor once we moved. Do you have any pets? If not, why not?

Yo, Bot, i am dropping by to say hello. :3c

Anyway since there have been many questions, i shall add only one more. How did you end up with the "bot" nickname? Oh yea im almost forgot, im with thornofcarrion on the shingeki no Kyojin rec. Its awesome. :hurr

Yo, Limpy, hello to you too. :3c

Um, if I remember correctly it was Arrogance/Shinobi who gave me the nickname. Since AI was also the name of the movie Artificial Intelligence and it's about robots they decided to start calling me bot. I don't even know who started the whole Arrobot thing though. :oh

But you and Jin always make fun of me now that Arro doesn't show up. So for you two, especially you, I have this to say:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/48f74b41.gif

and have a good day. :noworry

Do your dogs know any tricks?

Not really. :sweat Other than when we tell them to go to bed they do. :XD
Does yours?

Googlez_kun
January 20, 2011, 07:34 PM
I'm enjoying it. Definitely one of the better series this season. You should watch it since it's only on episode 2.

I like to live a dangerous life. :3c btw only two of the dogs stay inside, the male dogs are out in the backyard.

I've had two cats in the past. One got hit by a car and the other one stayed with our neighbor once we moved. Do you have any pets? If not, why not?
Glad you enjoy it.I loved the whole manga,so i checked out the first episode.While there are some differences,it's still as good as the manga.I love the voice actors!

I see:derpI figure that the other two are female right?Are they more dangerous?Do you fight with them?Like with your fists?

That's sad.Ever thought of getting a new cat?They are evil,but they are cute as well.
I never had any pets.Apperently,my mom always thought me and my brother were too irresponsible,so we never got one.But i guess it was only because she thought the same way i do: that cats and dogs will sooner or later find a way to wreck havoc in your flat.:sweatdrop

riki
January 20, 2011, 07:37 PM
Well, sometimes if I "woof" to him, "I love you," he'll reply back and it sounds like "I love you." :amuse

When I sing this children song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqF0ev8UOB4) especially the "roll over" part, he would roll over.

However, whenever we ask him if he wants to go "bye bye" or if he hears the keys jingle, he'll immediately rush to the front door and no one can catch him. :XD

Anyway, I noticed that you mention that you've tried cooking. What was your first recipe and what recipe is your favorite or easiest to make?

After_Image
January 20, 2011, 09:31 PM
Why haven't you replied yet? :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack

- What happened between you and hulk? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmlolkz3.png
- If arrobot was a fruit...what fruit would it be and why?
- As of now...what is the current situation and condition of the arrobot partnership?
- You're a baka.
- Hulks a baka.
- You're both bakas.
- Favourite kind of take out/junk food?
- Have you tried squid before, Bot?

See ya later~ :poke :hug

I replied now. >_>

- Too hurtful to say. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/1zn3jhs.png

- Mango. Cause we were that good. :3c

- Our lawyers are in the middle of negotiating. I can say noting else.

- Coming from the king of bakas it means nothing.

- There's a really great pizza place not too far from my house that I like to order from. As for junk food, I like me some donuts. :zomg

- I have tried squid and it wasn't half bad. I also had octopus when I went to Japan town in San Fran.

Thank you come again~ :derp

Glad you enjoy it.I loved the whole manga,so i checked out the first episode.While there are some differences,it's still as good as the manga.I love the voice actors!

I see:derpI figure that the other two are female right?Are they more dangerous?Do you fight with them?Like with your fists?

That's sad.Ever thought of getting a new cat?They are evil,but they are cute as well.
I never had any pets.Apperently,my mom always thought me and my brother were too irresponsible,so we never got one.But i guess it was only because she thought the same way i do: that cats and dogs will sooner or later find a way to wreck havoc in your flat.:sweatdrop

Yeah, even though I haven't read the manga I feel like it's going to be a very entertaining and a must-watch anime.

Yep both females and they're also sisters. They do make more of a commotion but not really dangerous. Do I fist fight with them? :rofl ... No, I don't but I do toss a stuffed animal with them that they like to fight with.

No cats for right now since my dogs don't really like them. When/If I get my own place I want to have both dogs and cats. :zomg

Why do I get the feeling you hate animal, especially dogs? :?bunny

Well, sometimes if I "woof" to him, "I love you," he'll reply back and it sounds like "I love you." :amuse

When I sing this children song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqF0ev8UOB4) especially the "roll over" part, he would roll over.

However, whenever we ask him if he wants to go "bye bye" or if he hears the keys jingle, he'll immediately rush to the front door and no one can catch him. :XD

Anyway, I noticed that you mention that you've tried cooking. What was your first recipe and what recipe is your favorite or easiest to make?

:XD I wish my dogs could do that but it's our fault for not teaching them anything. =/

The first recipe I ever tried was Mexican Rice (http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3646/3590570268_f3df7e1d48.jpg) and it came out a bit burnt and not tasting great. I have since "mastered" how to make it and think that's the easiest to cook. :amuse My favorite to make would have to be Garlic Shrimp. :drool

Have any easy recipes you want to share with me? :D

riki
January 20, 2011, 09:40 PM
I probably have some. I'll post them as soon as I remember them. ^^

blai
January 20, 2011, 09:43 PM
Poke me when you've started reading Kimi No Inu Tachi A_I!

And Riki... you... woof... to your dog?

riki
January 20, 2011, 09:45 PM
Just to tease him. Don't make it sound like I'm crazy. :notrust

After_Image
January 20, 2011, 09:51 PM
Poke me when you've started reading Kimi No Inu Tachi A_I!

Does it go by any other name? I can't seem to find it on MAL. =/

And Riki... you... woof... to your dog?I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing after reading this. :rofl

...sorry riki. :paperbag

Imperium
January 20, 2011, 09:54 PM
Have you travelled outside the promised land (the state of LA)?If you have, where too?

Iceiphoenix
January 20, 2011, 11:22 PM
If you remember, what was the first K-pop song you listened to? :tem Also, which one is your favourite SNSD MV? And what's your favourite SNSD song that doesn't have a MV? :amuse

After_Image
January 21, 2011, 12:02 AM
Have you travelled outside the promised land (the state of LA)?If you have, where too?

You and your jokes. :sbunny

I have, I've been to Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. I don't remember if you've told us before but have you been to the states?

If you remember, what was the first K-pop song you listened to? :tem Also, which one is your favourite SNSD MV? And what's your favourite SNSD song that doesn't have a MV? :amuse

To be honest I don't remember which one was the first but I know one of the first was SNSD's Gee. I think I heard of Boa before I knew what kpop was. :tem My favorite MV from them is 'Run Devil Run'. As for favorite song without a MV I would probably say Star Star Star. What are yours? And have you heard the new about Kara? :o

Bugzee
January 21, 2011, 12:50 AM
I got Legend of the Galactic Heroes on my list as well. :zomg

We should one day go on a trip to Barcelona. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/112hqmv.png

I replied now. >_>

- Too hurtful to say. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/1zn3jhs.png

He dumped you? :poke

- Mango. Cause we were that good. :3c

More like a rotten apple. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/hmlolkz3.png

- Our lawyers are in the middle of negotiating. I can say noting else.

Banned!

- Coming from the king of bakas it means nothing.

lies.

- There's a really great pizza place not too far from my house that I like to order from. As for junk food, I like me some donuts. :zomg

What do you think of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? :drool

- I have tried squid and it wasn't half bad. I also had octopus when I went to Japan town in San Fran.

Did you have half live/half cooked octopus? o.O

Thank you come again~ :derp

:modsmack

Iceiphoenix
January 21, 2011, 01:12 AM
To be honest I don't remember which one was the first but I know one of the first was SNSD's Gee. I think I heard of Boa before I knew what kpop was. :tem My favorite MV from them is 'Run Devil Run'. As for favorite song without a MV I would probably say Star Star Star. What are yours? And have you heard the new about Kara? :o

:XD My first KPop song was Super Junior's "U" and before that I didn't even know about KPop. :XD I only knew about South Korea as the place with the cool writing. :XD My favourite SNSD MV would be "Oh!" but "Run Devil Run" and "Hoot" are pretty good as well. :tem My favourite song of theirs without an MV would probably be "Show! Show! Show!"

Yes! I've heard about Kara! :o I saw the articles on AllKpop, but I haven't actually read any of them. >_>

DLord.Van.Buuren
January 21, 2011, 03:13 PM
Hahah I warned you :kukuku

Do you like pscychology ? ^^

Akiyama
January 21, 2011, 05:03 PM
I want to be subscribed to this thread. The other fan forum members threads, not so much.

Do you like pie?
If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would be your favorite unconventional weapons of choice?

Bugzee
January 21, 2011, 09:02 PM
Bot.

Stop threatening me via PM's or else.

kkthanksbye.

After_Image
January 22, 2011, 03:06 PM
I got Legend of the Galactic Heroes on my list as well. :zomg

We should one day go on a trip to Barcelona. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/112hqmv.png

What do you think of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? :drool

Did you have half live/half cooked octopus? o.O

I always say I'm going to start watching it but don't. How come you don't have a MAL? If you do why don't I know of it?

Barcelona :zomg You've been there before right? Did you like what you saw? :cheez

I'm getting hungry. :drool Glazed Raspberry Filled. :drool

No. I haven't had the courage to try it. :XD Have you?

:XD My first KPop song was Super Junior's "U" and before that I didn't even know about KPop. :XD I only knew about South Korea as the place with the cool writing. :XD My favourite SNSD MV would be "Oh!" but "Run Devil Run" and "Hoot" are pretty good as well. :tem My favourite song of theirs without an MV would probably be "Show! Show! Show!"

Yes! I've heard about Kara! :o I saw the articles on AllKpop, but I haven't actually read any of them. >_>

"Show Show Show" is good as well I like the dance for it. Did you get anyone around you into kpop? I've gotten a few people into it. :smugbunny

Yeah some sad things are going on with Kara and they might not be the same after this all settles down.

Hahah I warned you :kukuku

Do you like pscychology ? ^^

Prepare for a world of hurt. :pwnge

I do. My intro to psych professor was the one that ultimately made me decide on majoring in it.

I want to be subscribed to this thread. The other fan forum members threads, not so much.

Do you like pie?
If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would be your favorite unconventional weapons of choice?

Thanks for subscribing. :lovebunny

I like pie. Banana cream pie is my favorite.

I know you're not going to like it but I would take a cat launcher. Blame Adam West for making it look so cool. :3c

Bot.

Stop threatening me via PM's or else.

kkthanksbye.

Who is this bot? And what are PM's? I'm sorry you've got the wrong person. Crazy.

kthanksbye. :4c

Imperium
January 22, 2011, 03:16 PM
You and your jokes. :sbunny

I have, I've been to Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. I don't remember if you've told us before but have you been to the states?
What jokes? Why the hostility? I keep getting this from you! What happened to all the love? I remember when we were the best of buddies, long talks on msn, tag-teaming up them eurotards. What ever happened to the good ol days? :crying

I have, i lived in toronto when i was younger, and we went to the states a couple of times. To Boston and Buffalo. The latter was because my mom was visiting her friend and I tagged along. But still doesnt stop me boasting ive been to new york. A lot of people here havent caught on to the fact NY is also a state. I get awesome points for that. :3c I would like to go to Vegas though, it seems awesome. LA too, and maybe visit you. Because were friends...right?

:worrybunny

BBB Banana
January 22, 2011, 03:23 PM
Yo A_I hum... It took me a while to post here... so what's your favorite Mc Donalds or Burger King?

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 08:49 PM
"Show Show Show" is good as well I like the dance for it. Did you get anyone around you into kpop? I've gotten a few people into it. :smugbunny

Yeah some sad things are going on with Kara and they might not be the same after this all settles down.

Two of my friends got me into Kpop with me around 2008... since then, we've converted about... 10 people. :XD

Ahh, so many lawsuits and groups splitting up these days... DSP might be losing another of their star groups... first with SS501. :(

Bugzee
January 23, 2011, 02:35 AM
I always say I'm going to start watching it but don't. How come you don't have a MAL? If you do why don't I know of it?

I did have an MAL. I need to make another one asap.

Barcelona :zomg You've been there before right? Did you like what you saw? :cheez

Yessir. It's one of my favourite places in the world. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/love2.gif

I'm getting hungry. :drool Glazed Raspberry Filled. :drool

You should try their "Chocolate Dreamcake". :drool

No. I haven't had the courage to try it. :XD Have you?

Nope. :XD

There are loads of clips on youtube that show chiefs preparing it in the restaurant(s) and serving it to their customers. Not just octopus...all sorts of things. :s

You like sushi? What kind?

Who is this bot? And what are PM's? I'm sorry you've got the wrong person. Crazy.

kthanksbye. :4c

All I gotta say to that is: http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/emailsend.gif

Kaiten
January 23, 2011, 02:24 PM
I have been epically lazy about picking out new anime this season. Other than KimiTodo2 (which I will def watch), any recommendations?

Googlez_kun
January 23, 2011, 02:50 PM
I have been epically lazy about picking out new anime this season. Other than KimiTodo2 (which I will def watch), any recommendations?

You could always watch the Level E anime.I like they seiyuu's and even though the CGI looks really off most of the times,it's great.A_I approves of it as well.

riki
January 23, 2011, 04:01 PM
What did you think of Star Driver today?

After_Image
January 23, 2011, 09:22 PM
What jokes? Why the hostility? I keep getting this from you! What happened to all the love? I remember when we were the best of buddies, long talks on msn, tag-teaming up them eurotards. What ever happened to the good ol days? :crying

I have, i lived in toronto when i was younger, and we went to the states a couple of times. To Boston and Buffalo. The latter was because my mom was visiting her friend and I tagged along. But still doesnt stop me boasting ive been to new york. A lot of people here havent caught on to the fact NY is also a state. I get awesome points for that. :3c I would like to go to Vegas though, it seems awesome. LA too, and maybe visit you. Because were friends...right?

:worrybunny

You know I do this out of love. You and Jin are the only ones I can joke around with like that so any change I get to lay a joke on you, I do. Be honored. :3c

We need to have the MSN chats again. :zomg Bugz is never online though, that baka. :-_-

Lets go to Vegas when you turn 21. :zomg

Only visit LA when it's not Summer unless you want to die of a heat stroke or something, other than that it's a great place to travel to. And of course you can come visit me because that's how good of a friend I am. :noworry

Yo A_I hum... It took me a while to post here... so what's your favorite Mc Donalds or Burger King?

What took you so long? :crying

Hm, I like Burger King a bit more but I end up eating at McDonalds often since it's right down the street of my school. Carl's Jr. is awesome too.~

Two of my friends got me into Kpop with me around 2008... since then, we've converted about... 10 people. :XD

So far I've only gotten my sister, my cousin and a few friends into the music but it wont be long before I have everyone hooked. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/hmlolkz3.png

I did have an MAL. I need to make another one asap.

You like sushi? What kind?

All I gotta say to that is: http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/emailsend.gif

What are you waiting for? :-_-

I love sushi. The most common ones I order are; Spider Roll, East-West Roll, Rainbow Roll, and the Marilyn Mon Roll. I try to switch it up sometimes.

What about you, do you like sushi?

I got http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/emailsend.gif too. :pwnge

Star Driver: Has only gotten better and better which has me waiting for each episode with more and more anticipation.

Mahou Shoujo: Only on the 3rd episode and has already blown my mind. Everything about it is just amazing. It goes from quaint to disturbing in the blink of the eye. "This is the Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows"

Hourou Musuko: Just for being able to portray such a difficult topic like gender identity in such beautiful way. The art is a high point for me since it's done in light, but very vibrant colors which I think adds to the depth of the story.

What did you think of Star Driver today?

One of the best episodes as of yet. I'm glad we get some background on Takuto and also a fight where he isn't dominating so easily. I'm sad that Mizuno's seal was broken since she was one of my favorite characters but also glad that Marino didn't disappear for good like I though she would. We also got a glimpse of how the maidens cybodies (or at least Mizuno's) look(s) like. But what made this episode one of the best was the fight with Head and how Tauburn transformed. Head isn't undefeated anymore. :XD

I still don't know what role Keito will play in this since she's both a maiden and a member of the Crux Brigade but hopefully that will be cleared up soon.

What did you think about the episode?

riki
January 23, 2011, 09:44 PM
I posted my thoughts in the SD thread. ^^ It's pretty long again. LOL
[hr]
BTW, someone leaked the full versions of the OP (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxftHvng6w4) and ED (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8CWijbjIYM). ^^

After_Image
January 23, 2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks riki; you're always so knowledgeable. I'm downloading the songs now. :turtle

Kaiten
January 23, 2011, 11:21 PM
You could always watch the Level E anime.I like they seiyuu's and even though the CGI looks really off most of the times,it's great.A_I approves of it as well.

I may get over my justified disgust of Studio Pierrot and watch it. Great manga.

Star Driver: Has only gotten better and better which has me waiting for each episode with more and more anticipation.

Mahou Shoujo: Only on the 3rd episode and has already blown my mind. Everything about it is just amazing. It goes from quaint to disturbing in the blink of the eye. "This is the Gurren Lagann of magical girl shows"

Hourou Musuko: Just for being able to portray such a difficult topic like gender identity in such beautiful way. The art is a high point for me since it's done in light, but very vibrant colors which I think adds to the depth of the story.

I've fallen behind but I am watching Star Driver. I keep meaning to read the manga of Hourou Musuko, it's supposed to be very good. I may save the anime until after I'm caught up on the manga. I'll definitely check Mahou Shojo out, looks epic.

Googlez_kun
January 24, 2011, 10:18 AM
Yeah, even though I haven't read the manga I feel like it's going to be a very entertaining and a must-watch anime.

Yep both females and they're also sisters. They do make more of a commotion but not really dangerous. Do I fist fight with them? :rofl ... No, I don't but I do toss a stuffed animal with them that they like to fight with.

No cats for right now since my dogs don't really like them. When/If I get my own place I want to have both dogs and cats. :zomg

Why do I get the feeling you hate animal, especially dogs? :?bunny
I watched the second episode,which was good too.I'm not entirely sure,but if my memory serves me right ep 3 should be hilarious!

That's good to hear:XDActually sounds like fun!What stuffed animal do you use?A mudkip?:derp

....Er...:ohDo i really give that impression?Hmm...maybe because it's true:XDWell,not entirely,but i do somewhat dislike dogs.They are just so unpredictable and step and jump on everything.They try to eat everything,thus making everything dirty with their drool.I have tons of pictures and drawings and manga lying around in my room,so if a dog were to be unleashed in it.....i can't even imagine the chaos.>__>

Bugzee
January 24, 2011, 03:07 PM
What are you waiting for? :-_-

Dunno. You to make one for me and while ya at it...make me some Lumpia! :yelling

I love sushi. The most common ones I order are; Spider Roll, East-West Roll, Rainbow Roll, and the Marilyn Mon Roll. I try to switch it up sometimes. What about you, do you like sushi?

Sweet. Off course! I don't really have a favourite though. Anything with smoked salmon will do just fine for me. :drool

I got http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/emailsend.gif too. :pwnge

:smack

riki
January 25, 2011, 04:31 PM
Monochrome (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjNZc2EHRC8&amp;fmt=18) :music

Bugzee
January 26, 2011, 06:57 PM
You know I do this out of love. You and Jin are the only ones I can joke around with like that so any change I get to lay a joke on you, I do. Be honored. :3c

Who said I was ever joking with you? :-_-

:hurr

We need to have the MSN chats again. :zomg Bugz is never online though, that baka. :-_-

That's not true. D:

zomg!!! Bot, Impy and Jin convos are zeee best! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/la.gif

Charlie
January 27, 2011, 03:32 PM
Is the after image effect related to the Axe effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWZB7OUSU)?

If so, should I spray more to get more?

riki
January 30, 2011, 02:33 PM
What did you think of the latest SD episode?

digitaldude
January 30, 2011, 02:40 PM
If all adults died how do you think the kids would fair.

After_Image
January 31, 2011, 10:25 PM
Monochrome (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjNZc2EHRC8&amp;fmt=18) :music

I downloaded it. :hurr

Who said I was ever joking with you? :-_-

zomg!!! Bot, Impy and Jin convos are zeee best! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/la.gif

Cause you're never serious.

Yep they are because I'm in them. :noworry

Neh, have you found any gifs I can take?

Is the after image effect related to the Axe effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWZB7OUSU)?

If so, should I spray more to get more?

Are you hitting on me? :o

What did you think of the latest SD episode?

I liked it. New characters were introduced (More girls after Takuto :XD) and we saw a new power by Tauburn which is always a plus. I miss Mizuno though. :(

If all adults died how do you think the kids would fair.

I'd give them a week.

Bugzee
February 02, 2011, 10:01 PM
Should I be more serious then? :worrybunny

Serious Jin? :?bunny

Funny that. I was going to ask you the exact same question. :notrust

What did you think of the Shrek movies?

CBlitz
February 02, 2011, 11:56 PM

unpossible, you have a clown for an avatar! :yelling

hey A_I, what animu do you think is the best this season?

Imperium
February 03, 2011, 04:44 AM
Why did this remind me of you? :3c

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/my_wedding_dress.jpg

digitaldude
February 03, 2011, 05:37 AM
If we are posting prom pics here, here is mine...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GeerupHNAn0/SpP8o1LZkxI/AAAAAAAABFo/5Mud9ggWtfY/s400/66585Rule34.jpg

Evil3ye
February 03, 2011, 07:06 AM
DO I have to subscribe to all your threads now? ;-;

Botty, what is your favourite song at the moment?

riki
February 03, 2011, 05:59 PM
I just wrote a theory (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2276761&postcount=144) about Fish Girl's story. Tell me what you think about it. ^^

Anyway, how are classes so far?

lawlett-kun
February 03, 2011, 09:06 PM
is after image effect the same as after drug effect?

After_Image
February 03, 2011, 09:58 PM

Funny that. I was going to ask you the exact same question. :notrust

What did you think of the Shrek movies?

Don't you dare change. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png You're perfect the way you are. :hurr

I found some gifs but I will post them at the right time. :ninja

I haven't watched the last one but the others were great. I was surprised that they didn't ruin the Shrek movies by making a franchise out of them. Jin = Donkey. :hurr

unpossible, you have a clown for an avatar! :yelling

hey A_I, what animu do you think is the best this season?

Mahou Shoujo wins best animu this season. Star Driver, Kimi ni Todoke, and Hourou Musuko are worthy mentions. Which one(s) do you think are the best?

Why did this remind me of you? :3c

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/my_wedding_dress.jpg

His eyebrows aren't thick enough! :yelling

If we are posting prom pics here, here is mine...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GeerupHNAn0/SpP8o1LZkxI/AAAAAAAABFo/5Mud9ggWtfY/s400/66585Rule34.jpg

http://gi344.photobucket.com/groups/p335/QGSD523LVJ/A_I_Fap.jpg

DO I have to subscribe to all your threads now? ;-;

Botty, what is your favourite song at the moment?

Yes cause you love us.

Favorite song atm is Korean. :p You probably don't know it but it's GD & TOP - Baby Good Night. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJ4IzpfVUs)

Why haven't I seen you around the FF much lately? Is RL keeping you busy?

I just wrote a theory (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2276761&postcount=144) about Fish Girl's story. Tell me what you think about it. ^^

Anyway, how are classes so far?

I honestly would have never thought of that theory but now that I look at it it does make some sense. I've always wondered why she (Sarina) knew so much without being "involved" like the other characters. Things are surely falling into place. I can't wait for the episode.

is after image effect the same as after drug effect?

If it leaves you looking like this:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/d3aee473.jpg

then yes. :XD

lawlett-kun
February 03, 2011, 09:59 PM
yes.yay xD

Imperium
February 06, 2011, 12:37 PM
I couldnt help but notice your lack of activity in the win threads recently. Whats up?

Another thing, your lack of activity seems to have coincided with another members rise in activity. It seemed very suspicious so i've been thinking long and hard about this and i have to ask, is digitaldude your alter-ego? And since scav is hulks alter-ego, will Arrobot now become Scavigital?

CBlitz
February 07, 2011, 03:43 PM
soooo I get the vibe that you like tsunderes :XD

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 03:56 PM
Don't you dare change. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png You're perfect the way you are. :hurr

I found some gifs but I will post them at the right time. :ninja

I haven't watched the last one but the others were great. I was surprised that they didn't ruin the Shrek movies by making a franchise out of them. Jin = Donkey. :hurr

You're the best baka around :crying kk~ Thanks Botty~ :hug

You selfish korean :cussing! Let me rob them from you! Share them with me! :yelling

The sequel was the best one in the series. Donkey the Stallion. :3c I wonder who you would be in Shrek?

Could you cast all the FF regulars in Shrek? :zomg

Don't forget to make a nomination for the Music Contest 2011 – Valentine’s edition <3~ (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67620) :hurr

riki
February 07, 2011, 04:09 PM
Sooo... where is the application?

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 04:13 PM
application

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 05:32 PM
I'm currently searching for and recording a collection of assorted images from the "great era" of arrobot pwnage.

You already know about this one:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/33xbwpf.gif

Well now, I can finally add a second one to the collection. :zomg

Entry no. 2:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/50.png

I need to ask someone to translate the text for me. I don't have a clue what it says lol. :headscratch

After_Image
February 07, 2011, 06:10 PM
yes.yay xD

Druggie :pwnge

I couldnt help but notice your lack of activity in the win threads recently. Whats up?

Another thing, your lack of activity seems to have coincided with another members rise in activity. It seemed very suspicious so i've been thinking long and hard about this and i have to ask, is digitaldude your alter-ego? And since scav is hulks alter-ego, will Arrobot now become Scavigital?

Mostly just school and a shit load of anime watching. :XD

I don't know what you're talking about. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

soooo I get the vibe that you like tsunderes :XD

Whomever doesn't like tsunderes has no soul.

You're the best baka around :crying kk~ Thanks Botty~ :hug

You selfish korean :cussing! Let me rob them from you! Share them with me! :yelling

The sequel was the best one in the series. Donkey the Stallion. :3c I wonder who you would be in Shrek?

Could you cast all the FF regulars in Shrek? :zomg

Don't forget to make a nomination for the Music Contest 2011 – Valentine’s edition <3~ (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67620) :hurr

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/thdance-1.gif kamsahamnida~

You've probably already looked at my PB so why ask? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png

Puss in Boots cause he's awesome. :3c

I'll need some time to cast them properly but I know Imp would be either Shrek or Pinocchio. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Junk/moondo1ao2.gif

I'll search for a song to post. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/ofc5ra1.png

Used Jin's gifs. >=D

Sooo... where is the application?

:darn I'll get back to you on that.

application

You sir are no Tsun. If you think otherwise please elaborate on why you think you are.

I'm currently searching for and recording a collection of assorted images from the "great era" of arrobot pwnage.

You already know about this one:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/33xbwpf.gif

Well now, I can finally add a second one to the collection. :zomg

Entry no. 2:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/50.png

I need to ask someone to translate the text for me. I don't have a clue what it says lol. :headscratch

Kisama baka hentai :yelling

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 06:14 PM
DUDE, you using too many smilies. Just sayin

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 06:16 PM
AI i am def not on drugs... :hurr

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 06:17 PM
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/thdance-1.gif kamsahamnida~

Used Jin's gifs. >=D

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w301/nickelbackkid/Animals/untitled-1-1.jpg

I hate chu. That was so mean. :crying

Kisama baka hentai :yelling

So you really like the collection so far? :zomg

Sweet. http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/9c6500df.gif

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 06:18 PM
bugz is a perv :hurr

Imperium
February 07, 2011, 06:19 PM
DUDE, you using too many smilies. Just sayinAsk Ice some questions then you'll see real smiley abuse,

jus sayin. :lmao

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 06:20 PM
she a little girl. it ok. he an adult dude, not ok.

CBlitz
February 07, 2011, 06:22 PM

you always say this, I don't recognize the Jap, what does it mean >__>

After_Image
February 07, 2011, 06:23 PM
DUDE, you using too many smilies. Just sayin

Cool story bro.

:3c

@Blitz - It's Korean and means thank you.

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 06:23 PM
you always say this, I don't recognize the Jap, what does it mean >__>

It's korean.

Translation: "Thank you".

Baba you're such a noob.

CBlitz
February 07, 2011, 06:25 PM
its Korean?

woops :lmao

Imperium
February 07, 2011, 06:25 PM
she a little girl. it ok. he an adult dude, not ok.

Cool story bro.

. =/

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 06:27 PM
Impy, a female again? LOL! :lmao

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 06:28 PM
unsubscribe :fail

After_Image
February 07, 2011, 06:31 PM
AI i am def not on drugs... :hurr

You're on something.

unsubscribe :fail

Don't leave me! I'll change, I promise. :crying

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 06:34 PM
You're on something.

Don't leave me! I'll change, I promise. :crying

well if you put it that way :hurr:hurr:hurr

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 06:37 PM
Kids, do not do drugs. They no good for you.

Don't leave me! I'll change, I promise. :cryingI wish I could believe you :redface

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 06:52 PM
evil did you do drugs in your early years?

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 06:53 PM
Have you done E before?

CBlitz
February 07, 2011, 06:55 PM
Evil didn't do drugs...

drugs did him :(

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 07:04 PM
whats an "E"?

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 07:06 PM
an Eve, an Adam, call it the way you want, it still doesnt get any better D:

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 07:07 PM
so whats thta?

Bugzee
February 07, 2011, 07:16 PM
"This is your education" "Welcome to hiiiighschool"~~~

Bot, you like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2474_-t7aLs) song?

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 07:18 PM
me?

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 07:20 PM
he clearly said Bot, not boy. pfffft attention ho

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 07:21 PM
he called me bot as well before.oh and master too.

After_Image
February 07, 2011, 07:27 PM
Have you done E before?

No. I haven't tried anything that wasn't organic.

"This is your education" "Welcome to hiiiighschool"~~~

Bot, you like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2474_-t7aLs) song?

I like. "She stopped drinkin diet coke, she on dat coke diet" :XD

me?

NO.

he called me bot as well before.oh and master too.

I'm the only Bot. Baka.

lawlett-kun
February 07, 2011, 07:33 PM
No. I haven't tried anything that wasn't organic.

I like. "She stopped drinkin diet coke, she on dat coke diet" :XD

NO.

I'm the only Bot. Baka.

ohrlly.i can hear jelousy:-_-

Iceiphoenix
February 08, 2011, 01:04 AM
Ask Ice some questions then you'll see real smiley abuse,

jus sayin. :lmao

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

scav
February 09, 2011, 01:16 PM
why u've been called bot?

Bugzee
February 10, 2011, 10:28 AM

After_dark

After_bakaImage

Thief! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png

How's school going for ya atm?
Is Claymore on your reading list, Bot?
Favourite Vizard?

Evil3ye
February 10, 2011, 10:52 AM
Who is After_dark? Do we know him :confused:

I remember the day AI joined the FF. It was a warm summer evening :rolleyes:

Bugzee
February 10, 2011, 11:41 AM
I remember when I became a regular and you were telling me to listen to She Wolf by Shakira. haha~

CBlitz
February 10, 2011, 04:02 PM
Favourite Vizard?

you mean those guys that will never show up in Bleach again? :oh

After_Image
February 10, 2011, 05:11 PM
why u've been called bot?

Cause I'm a sex bot. You should know that by now. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/767ef7eb.gif

After_dark

After_bakaImage

Thief! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png

How's school going for ya atm?
Is Claymore on your reading list, Bot?
Favourite Vizard?

:box

After_Image is better.

School is school. I would rather not wake up so early on some days but I needs my edumacation. I'm still procrastinating a lot which gets me in trouble.

Claymore is on my list. You would have known that if you'd just check my MAL. :pwnge

Hiyori :3c...

... she was actually the most annoying and my least favorite. Um, I liked Shinji and Kensei.

Who is After_dark? Do we know him :confused:

I remember the day AI joined the FF. It was a warm summer evening :rolleyes:

You don't know him because I'm the only 'After' you need. :nod

Was it? lol I don't remember. I do remember that you and Aki were the first to talk to me. =D

I remember when I became a regular and you were telling me to listen to She Wolf by Shakira. haha~

The day you came to the FF was the decay of it. :3c

JK you only made it better. :3

you mean those guys that will never show up in Bleach again? :oh

:oh

Legion of Bleachtards attack!!! :yelling

Xadyu
February 10, 2011, 05:13 PM
Was it? lol I don't remember. I do remember that you and Aki were the first to talk to me. =D

I remember not going through the trouble of talking to the new guy. A week later I was probably the only one who didn't talk to you yet, lol.

Then I felt left out. :oh The new kids get all the attention. :(

blai
February 11, 2011, 08:36 AM
What's up with all this sentimental crap! Get a grip guys! :yelling

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:15 AM
whats your fav MH section beside FF?

riki
February 11, 2011, 11:09 PM
Who is your favorite Madoka character?

shaheer
February 12, 2011, 10:09 AM
OI baka bot long time no see

Bugzee
February 13, 2011, 02:26 PM
Whereabouts in England are you atm? :-_-

blai
February 13, 2011, 02:42 PM
Your face lol. Read anything Good lately?

Bugzee
February 17, 2011, 10:19 PM
Botty~

Look what I found:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/random%20stuff/th_tumblr_lgdl4adA2i1qc2e6a.jpg (http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/random%20stuff/?action=view&current=tumblr_lgdl4adA2i1qc2e6a.jpg)

How have you been anyway?
So have you joined any clubs/societies at uni yet?

After_Image
February 17, 2011, 11:37 PM
Sorry for the late response people.

I remember not going through the trouble of talking to the new guy. A week later I was probably the only one who didn't talk to you yet, lol.

Then I felt left out. :oh The new kids get all the attention. :(

And I thought you hated me! :yelling ... oh, wait you do. :(

Xadyu you're special to us in your own way.

A Belgian way :3c

whats your fav MH section beside FF?

I like the Otaku Theater Anime section even though I haven't visited it in a while.

Who is your favorite Madoka character?

I like Homura and her hair flipping bad self.

On another note, did you know that the voice actress that does Madoka also does the voice of Victorica of Gosick? :zomg Are you watching Gosick? If not; why not? :pwnge

OI baka bot long time no see

Where have you been? It's been a while since I've talked to you.

Whereabouts in England are you atm? :-_-

I'm not in England you baka. :3c

Your face lol. Read anything Good lately?

Your Face! :yelling ... wait are you talking to me?

I started reading Hourou Musuko and it's a pretty good gender bender. Have you read anything lately?

Botty~

Look what I found:

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/random%20stuff/th_tumblr_lgdl4adA2i1qc2e6a.jpg (http://s717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/random%20stuff/?action=view&current=tumblr_lgdl4adA2i1qc2e6a.jpg)

How have you been anyway?
So have you joined any clubs/societies at uni yet?

Baka! I was going to use that against the loli freak once he tried to argue with someone. :yelling

I was a bit stressed because I didn't turn in an essay that was due last week until today. >_< All is good now though especially with a 4 day weekend.

I'm somewhat ashamed to say this but I joined an anime club when I first started Uni. lol I stopped going after the first week though. >_>

Um, I also joined a Korean club (:paperbag) but I had class whenever they met. But to be honest I don't know why I joined these clubs. :oh

shaheer
February 19, 2011, 05:35 AM
Where have you been? It's been a while since I've talked to you.
had a lot to do mate, wont be available for the upcoming 2 weeks either, xm starts. After that hopefully i ll be back to my usual(you know friday and saturday in MH then the rest of the days back to dorm, ya uni started atlast :oh)

CBlitz
February 22, 2011, 12:48 AM
I like Homura and her hair flipping bad self.

On another note, did you know that the voice actress that does Madoka also does the voice of Victorica of Gosick? :zomg Are you watching Gosick? If not; why not? :pwnge

Homura sucks and Gosick is awful

why the bad opinions A_I?

Imperium
February 23, 2011, 06:25 PM
http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/FOREVER-ALONE.jpg

scav
February 23, 2011, 06:55 PM
after_cummy :zomg

riki
February 23, 2011, 06:59 PM
You're having too much fun, scav

scav
February 23, 2011, 07:00 PM
i just noticed lots of pairing suddenly came up lately, sheer for them :shakefist

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 23, 2011, 07:01 PM
I just wanted to ask if the applications are off ?

riki
February 23, 2011, 07:01 PM
i just noticed lots of pairing suddenly came up lately, sheer for them :shakefist

I guess I should thank you since I now have more names for my attacks for my game. :amuse

After_Image
February 23, 2011, 07:22 PM
after_cummy :zomg

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/hm.png Don't associate me with that freak.

You're having too much fun, scav

scav secretly wants us to pair him with someone again. :derp

I blame you for that. ¬¬

I just wanted to ask if the applications are off ?

They are on hold atm. I have something urgent to take care of... Blitz fell off the wagon with his addiction again. x(

I guess I should thank you since I now have more names for my attacks for my game. :amuse

riki you are encouraging his bad behavior? I though you were on my side. :scry

Homura sucks and Gosick is awful

why the bad opinions A_I?

You wouldn't know what a good opinion is if you lived a hundred times over. :derp

http://www.ripten.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/FOREVER-ALONE.jpg

Self portrait?
No need to cry, doctors now and days can fix your "problem" :3c

CBlitz
February 23, 2011, 07:23 PM
http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/hm.png Don't associate me with that freak.

:crying

Bugzee
February 23, 2011, 07:28 PM
arrobot after_cum digibot etc etc ...and the search continues for hulk's long-term replacement... :comfort

riki
February 23, 2011, 07:40 PM
riki you are encouraging his bad behavior? I though you were on my side. :scry

Well, I'm kinda desperate with names so... yeah. :sweat

blai
February 24, 2011, 03:15 AM
Started, and caught up with, Medaka Box. Really good shounen! Value it higher than any of the big three and it's almost as equally interesting as Psyren was at it's peak. Apart from that I'm just reading the usual ongoing mangas. Naruto and Bleach from time to time, Negima, Enigma, Wolfen Crest etc.

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 11:09 AM
http://fotos.imagensporfavor.com/img/pics/glitters/b/brasil-14780.gif

scav
February 27, 2011, 06:15 PM
did u ever made it to the day 2 of the mafia game?

saladesu
February 28, 2011, 10:55 PM
Hey A_I, long time no see! :bye

How's the weather in California? :amuse I miss California :crying

Soo... you still taking tsundere applications? Can I tsun-tsun you into participating in the MH Anime Awards (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=931) :mad and then dere-dere you later? :hug

Support Gurren Lagann! Nominate/Vote for Gurren Lagann! o/ (actually, support/vote/nominate any series you like, just participate~ :D)

After_Image
March 04, 2011, 02:54 PM
:crying

:dancin

arrobot after_cum digibot etc etc ...and the search continues for hulk's long-term replacement... :comfort

I'm
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/eaf272d6.jpg

but it's better than being part of Bugz_boy. :3c

Well, I'm kinda desperate with names so... yeah. :sweat

So have you come up with any new attack names?

Started, and caught up with, Medaka Box. Really good shounen! Value it higher than any of the big three and it's almost as equally interesting as Psyren was at it's peak. Apart from that I'm just reading the usual ongoing mangas. Naruto and Bleach from time to time, Negima, Enigma, Wolfen Crest etc.

Cool cool. I've heard people talking about Medaka Box so I might have to check it out and if you say it was as good as Psyren (when it wasn't rushed to end it) then I definitely should.

I've caught up on a few manga I've been neglecting, like 8 or so chapters of Negima, 4 chapters of Ao no Exorcist, 2 chapters of Deadman's Wonderland and 1/2 Prince. Still need to catch up on Beelzebub though. :sweat

http://fotos.imagensporfavor.com/img/pics/glitters/b/brasil-14780.gif

Falla ~( ̄∇ ̄~)

How's the weather treating you over there? Still super hot? xD
Oh and thanks for defending me in the Mafia thread. I see you have my back. :noworry

did u ever made it to the day 2 of the mafia game?

I've been having a bad streak with these past few games but I use to make it all the way to the end on a lot of them. I blame you. :pwnge

Hey A_I, long time no see! :bye

How's the weather in California? :amuse I miss California :crying

Soo... you still taking tsundere applications? Can I tsun-tsun you into participating in the MH Anime Awards (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=931) :mad and then dere-dere you later? :hug

Support Gurren Lagann! Nominate/Vote for Gurren Lagann! o/ (actually, support/vote/nominate any series you like, just participate~ :D)

Desu :bye

It's been hit and miss these past 2 weeks. It rains like crazy one day and it's nice and sunny the next. After this month we wont be having as much rain.

Tsundere applications are still being wanted. :XD I nominated just for you and I supported Gurren Lagann as well. There were so many great nominations it was hard to decide which ones to support or nominate but in the end I think I chose well.

Thanks for coming out of your way to tell me. :hug

Farfalla
March 04, 2011, 04:53 PM
ill always stand for my boys! And its raining nowadays xD Its kinda cold c.c u live in a super hot place too n.n

blai
March 04, 2011, 06:18 PM
Oh, what did you think of Negima? Is it just me or is this an epic arc or what?

Fate in battle stance with his sword :fangirl

After_Image
March 04, 2011, 06:52 PM
Oh, what did you think of Negima? Is it just me or is this an epic arc or what?

Fate in battle stance with his sword :fangirl

You're right I think this arc is epic especially with all the individual fights going on. I was however getting scared for the girls. They were putting up a good fight while Negi was down and all but they had no chance of winning especially with the other Averruncus that came out. I agree, Fate is bad-ass and he took out Quintum like he was nothing.

Now it's Negi vs. Fate. :zomg

I'm glad I read these few chapters in bulk, otherwise I would have been dying of the anticipation. :darn Now I wait for the next chapter to come out...

riki
March 06, 2011, 02:32 PM
What do you think of SD today? It has lot of foreshadowing that's for sure. ^^

After_Image
March 07, 2011, 07:50 PM
What do you think of SD today? It has lot of foreshadowing that's for sure. ^^

I really liked it. It cleared more things up especially Sarina's role in this whole thing. The kiss scene was something I was looking forward to as well. I hope Wako and Takuto end up together and Sugata and Keito too. Speaking of which I was not expecting Sugata to find out that she is the East Maiden. :o

Only a few episodes left in the series which kind of makes me sad. :(

Bugzee
March 07, 2011, 08:19 PM
Show me something new baka! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png Whatcha got? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/la.gif Any new awsum inspries on your PB account? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png

How's uni going atm?
You got an A on your last paper, right? :zomg good boy! :hug :smack :hug
Do you have any new awesome music to share with me? It doesn't have to be J-Pop. ;P
Watcha think of Beautiful Liar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMDAsh_eIA)? :hurr
What about Loca (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmDE-Qtmmw)? :hurr
You got any others to share with me? :hurr
Do you have any hot crushes on a semxy celebrity or anything similar?
What are the chances of you making it through the first day and night phase(s) of the next mafia game? Your thoughts? How confident are you? :cheez
Who do you want to see die in the first day? :3c
Who do you want to see get saved in the first day? :redface
...and list all of the members that you don't give a damn about in the next mafia game?
We should work together one day. :hurr

Time for a new thread title. :smack

riki
March 07, 2011, 08:35 PM
I really liked it. It cleared more things up especially Sarina's role in this whole thing. The kiss scene was something I was looking forward to as well. I hope Wako and Takuto end up together and Sugata and Keito too. Speaking of which I was not expecting Sugata to find out that she is the East Maiden. :o

Only a few episodes left in the series which kind of makes me sad. :(

Do you think they will make a SD movie?

CBlitz
March 08, 2011, 01:35 PM
so how long have you been a creepy 13 year old stalking old man? :worrybunny

you should get help man :3c

Akiyama
March 08, 2011, 05:47 PM
Have you ever been discriminated against because of you ethnicity?

riki
March 08, 2011, 08:41 PM
Check out this fanmade Homura (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSWHQrkta8) video. ^^

Someone also made a Homura game (http://void.heteml.jp/flash/hmhm_jump/). It's pretty fun

blai
March 09, 2011, 06:51 AM
Jesus Christ Bugzee. Smiley spam much?

Imperium
March 09, 2011, 06:53 AM
Do you love me? I am thinking of leaving scav. :(

Evil3ye
March 09, 2011, 07:45 AM
I dont understand title. can you explain :worrybunny

Bugzee
March 09, 2011, 08:02 AM

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar66378_215.gif

Hey Bot.

Whatcha think of the MR punishment avy/sig sets? You likey? :derp

After_Image
March 09, 2011, 03:52 PM
Show me something new baka! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png Whatcha got? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/la.gif Any new awsum inspries on your PB account? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/CaptainCold.png

How's uni going atm?
You got an A on your last paper, right? :zomg good boy! :hug :smack :hug
Do you have any new awesome music to share with me? It doesn't have to be J-Pop. ;P
Watcha think of Beautiful Liar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exMDAsh_eIA)? :hurr
What about Loca (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmDE-Qtmmw)? :hurr
You got any others to share with me? :hurr
Do you have any hot crushes on a semxy celebrity or anything similar?
What are the chances of you making it through the first day and night phase(s) of the next mafia game? Your thoughts? How confident are you? :cheez
Who do you want to see die in the first day? :3c
Who do you want to see get saved in the first day? :redface
...and list all of the members that you don't give a damn about in the next mafia game?
We should work together one day. :hurr

Time for a new thread title. :smack

I'm suppose to answer all this? ... :faint

Nothing worth mentioning really but I have added a few things to my PB.

Uni is great atm. I did get an A on my essay which I turned in late. Took me by surprise, I was expecting to get a C+ at most. :XD

I did hear however that they are cutting school funding and are going to raise tuition again which has me mad. Bakas trying to take my education. :mad

I don't listen to J-pop; it's K-pop. U_U I can't think of any at the moment. >:

SHAKIRA! :nosebleed Her way of singing is unique which some hate but I love.

Shakira - Did it Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igcsNG4aruA) (It's a Vevo video so you might not be able to watch it :p) She did a remix with Kid Cudi to this song as well~

My celebrity crushes are Adriana Lima for obvious reasons, she's hot xD. Sophia Vergara, who is one major MILF. I think she's even more beautiful now that she's a bit older, her accent is killer too. Natalie Portman I'm liking and more.

My chances of surviving the first round of Mafia is close to zero. ;_; Everyone has turned against me, even the Brazilians. D: I blame you and Imp for this. I just hope I'm the doctor or detective this coming game so if you guys do kill me you'll suffer a bit. :noworry But with my luck I'll end up a regular townie again... :crying

I want to see scav, hyst or g_b die the first round just because I don't want to hurt my head trying to make sense of what they are arguing/saying. :darn

Or CBlitz for the luls. :3c

I want to save Falla or Ust. She is one of the few who supported me when all of you wanted to kill me and he always seems to get killed off to early.

It's not that I don't give a damn about all these people it's that I don't know them well or for a few of them are just bakas. You'll probably know who I'm talking about. Here's the list:

good_boy
Hystzen
scav
Channy
Pirulito
xAznSinnage
steelwingcrash1
Zeltrax
ashher
Shinsatsu
Freid

Work together how? :shifty :hurr

I'll change my thread title soon :smack

Do you think they will make a SD movie?

If they do, I hope they invest a great deal with plot development and not give us a pile of crap. =/

so how long have you been a creepy 13 year old stalking old man? :worrybunny

you should get help man :3c

I'm not creepy or a stalker or an old man! http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/1190c2d1.png

Have you ever been discriminated against because of you ethnicity?

Honestly, who hasn't. lol But it's nothing too big to really worry about. I did get people trying to speak their broken Spanish to me as if I didn't know English. =.=

I also have had people, mostly at school, asking if I was Filipino or Italian. :XD

Check out this fanmade Homura (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtSWHQrkta8) video. ^^

Someone also made a Homura game (http://void.heteml.jp/flash/hmhm_jump/). It's pretty fun

Modoka teasing Kyubei was priceless. :XD

Damn thing was creepy chasing after me and I kept falling. >_>;;;

Jesus Christ Bugzee. Smiley spam much?

I demand he get "The Chokey". http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/e0954b23.png

Do you love me? I am thinking of leaving scav. :(

:comfort

I'm no rebound though :pwnge

Tsundere: a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

I wants my own tsundere.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar66378_215.gif

Hey Bot.

Whatcha think of the MR punishment avy/sig sets? You likey? :derp

Hey Jin :bye

They're pretty funny but how come I only see like 5 people using them? How many got the punishment?

I want one now. ;-;

Googlez_kun
March 09, 2011, 03:58 PM
Uhhh,my ding ding dong.~

Haven't talked to you in a long time.How are you A_I?Nice new sig you got there:hurr

Farfalla
March 09, 2011, 03:59 PM
I want to save Falla or Ust. She is one of the few who supported me when all of you wanted to kill me and he always seems to get killed off to early.

S2 *hugs*
I can see that alrdy XD People coming to vote kill you and I'll be like "WTV, don't do that =.=' you don't have a good reason" and they'll be like: she's clearly mafia trying to protect her buddy and then I'll be chased during all game just like happened when I supported Evil or scav ^-^ I never got it wrong Ç.Ç All my protected ones are good people, they'll get us both killed and say it was for the fun ;-;

scav
March 12, 2011, 11:49 PM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customprofilepics/profilepic98426_2.gif

riki
March 12, 2011, 11:52 PM
When do you have spring break?

BTW, there might be no SD tomorrow.

M3J
March 12, 2011, 11:53 PM
Why does "tralala" remind me of Captain Underpants?

Good comic series, that was.

riki
March 12, 2011, 11:54 PM
^Do you have the books?

I've read some books during my breaks if I was subbing in an elementary school setting.

lawlett-kun
March 13, 2011, 12:03 AM
why is my name on ur "i want him dead in mafia game"list?! I never even voted for you......MEAN

After_Image
March 13, 2011, 12:11 AM
Uhhh,my ding ding dong.~

Haven't talked to you in a long time.How are you A_I?Nice new sig you got there:hurr

You know the song! :zomg

I've been good. Kinda of being lazy when it comes to school >_< How are you? Working on any new drawing you want to show me?

The sig is awesome isn't it. Falla was nice enough to give it to me without me asking. :hug

S2 *hugs*
I can see that alrdy XD People coming to vote kill you and I'll be like "WTV, don't do that =.=' you don't have a good reason" and they'll be like: she's clearly mafia trying to protect her buddy and then I'll be chased during all game just like happened when I supported Evil or scav ^-^ I never got it wrong Ç.Ç All my protected ones are good people, they'll get us both killed and say it was for the fun ;-;

Hahaha like they're doing now? :XD I knew we couldn't trust Imp he's always our enemy like in the Skype chats. *kicks Imp* u_u

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customprofilepics/profilepic98426_2.gif

Break dancing in my thread? :pwnge

When do you have spring break?

BTW, there might be no SD tomorrow.

I think next month on the 18th. I don't remember it being that late. =.=

What!?! But I was looking forward to the new episode. :bored Do you know why?

Why does "tralala" remind me of Captain Underpants?

Good comic series, that was.

Haha I remember that, good comic series indeed.

Do you know where my thread title comes from btw?

why is my name on ur "i want him dead in mafia game"list?! I never even voted for you......MEAN

I don't have such a list. :shifty

Plus who doesn't want you dead in the mafia game? :3c

riki
March 13, 2011, 12:16 AM
Here you go:

Avocado (I use 2)
1/3 cup condensed milk*
crushed ice
water/milk

Put the ingredients (in order) into a blender. Blend until smooth. If the mixture won't blend, just add a little bit of water or milk and try again. Serve.

*You can use sugar and milk instead

From what I've read from this tweet (http://twitter.com/Good_Haro/status/46693407527157760), they are focusing on the news about the earthquake.

After_Image
March 13, 2011, 12:17 AM
Thanks riki. I have to go buy some avocados now. :XD

M3J
March 13, 2011, 12:46 AM
^Do you have the books?

I've read some books during my breaks if I was subbing in an elementary school setting.
Yes ma'am, I do. First couple anyway, not sure how many are out there.

How'd you find it?

From Captain Underpants, A_I?

Charlie
March 13, 2011, 12:48 AM
Where's that line captain under pants from again?

Oh, You Touch My Tralala~ < I don't wat to...

After_Image
March 13, 2011, 01:12 AM

How'd you find it?

From Captain Underpants, A_I?

Type in Gunther-ding ding dong on Youtube and you'll know where it's from.

Where's that line captain under pants from again?

Oh, You Touch My Tralala~ < I don't wat to...

You have no choice. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/74b8f650.png

lawlett-kun
March 13, 2011, 01:48 AM
are u saying ppl want me dead in mafia game?interesting.AI we r no longer friends >_>

Charlie
March 13, 2011, 01:51 AM
I blame evil, look his evil game ruined two great friendships over killing.

M3J
March 13, 2011, 01:53 AM
Why not just pretend it's from Captain Underpants? D:

Evil3ye
March 13, 2011, 04:18 AM
~My Ding Ding Dong :jk

but....but.... :o :D

riki
March 13, 2011, 09:43 AM
Your thread title reminds me of this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI)

How'd you find it?

I like them. They're pretty entertaining.

After_Image
March 13, 2011, 11:41 AM
are u saying ppl want me dead in mafia game?interesting.AI we r no longer friends >_>

I'm not saying that. We're no longer friends? :o

Will I still be able to see Jin? :?bunny

Evil should be blamed for a lot of things. Hermie!!! :chair

Why not just pretend it's from Captain Underpants? D:

Cause that would be a lie! :yelling

Listen and love it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc)

~My Ding Ding Dong :jk

Another person that knows the song. \o/

Your thread title reminds me of this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI)

Haven't heard that song in a while. ^^ Funny seeing the audience sing to it.

Xadyu
March 13, 2011, 11:44 AM
You tease me,
oh please me,
i want you to be my lovetoy,
come near me, don't fear me,
i just can't get enough of you boy.

CBlitz
March 13, 2011, 11:44 AM
holy crap that song is awesome :dancin

Farfalla
March 13, 2011, 12:12 PM
Bot, why don't u like chatting with me? ._.
With us? ;-;
Aren't we ur buddy buddies? ;-;

M3J
March 13, 2011, 03:33 PM
Your life is a lie. D:

After_Image
March 13, 2011, 05:12 PM
You tease me,
oh please me,
i want you to be my lovetoy,
come near me, don't fear me,
i just can't get enough of you boy.

xadyu knows it too. :hurr

holy crap that song is awesome :dancin

I know right. Have you checked the music video? :zomg

Bot, why don't u like chatting with me? ._.
With us? ;-;
Aren't we ur buddy buddies? ;-;

I do like chatting with you but you and Imp start talking about soccer (:3c) and I get lost. :oh

Your life is a lie. D:

I'm a real boy. :pwnge

Xadyu
March 13, 2011, 05:27 PM
It's German. Of course I know it. :ohaielmo

M3J
March 13, 2011, 06:14 PM
You're a fake boy.

blai
March 13, 2011, 06:38 PM
I hate that song so much it hurts.

M3J
March 13, 2011, 07:11 PM
tralalalala alalalala

After_Image
March 13, 2011, 07:25 PM
It's German. Of course I know it. :ohaielmo

You speak German? :o Are you lying to me? :notrust

You're a fake boy.

Indian boy. :pwnge

I hate that song so much it hurts.

Oh, you. Hurts where? :hurr

M3J
March 13, 2011, 07:29 PM
Who's Indian? You're Indian?

Eww, poor you.

Xadyu
March 25, 2011, 01:55 PM
You speak German? :o Are you lying to me? :notrustSpeak, write, understand.. I can do it all.

Hell, I can even fart in German.
[hr]
You're thread is even more dead then mine! :lmao

After_Image
March 25, 2011, 02:38 PM
No one loves me anymore. D:

...SEPPUKU!!!

Xadyu
March 25, 2011, 02:44 PM
Oh, baby. I love you.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l552/Xenzio/Asian%20Girls%20Gifs/K-Modelshavingfun4.gif?t=1301082220

After_Image
March 25, 2011, 02:46 PM
:nosebleed

Xadyu my only true friend. :crying

blai
March 25, 2011, 02:48 PM
Gawd she's cute. I need to get myself a cute Asian. Caucasians are so "been there done that" >,>

Xadyu
March 25, 2011, 02:58 PM
Yes. Everytime I see an Asian girl I fall in love. Every single one of them. Fucking beautiful! :crying

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l552/Xenzio/Asian%20Girls%20Gifs/RacingEventsMisc2_045.gif?t=1301083094

After_Image
March 25, 2011, 03:22 PM
:wtf

I want to go to her country.

Xadyu
March 25, 2011, 03:23 PM
Korea :ohaielmo

Imperium
March 28, 2011, 11:17 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf467mQzcn1qflauho1_500.gif

I saw this, and i thought of arrobot. :wtf

Farfalla
March 28, 2011, 12:01 PM
i love u, AI o/

lawlett-kun
March 28, 2011, 01:40 PM
i actually wanna see the person who would be touching your so called tralala. and dont tell me its Imp cuz i am not gonna buy that

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 01:54 PM
Do you watch the new Hawaii Five-O?

Bugzee
March 28, 2011, 02:21 PM
Xadyu, you definitely got some awsum gifs! Thanks for sharing. Keep 'em coming~! I wanna share some too in this thread. :zomg

:hurr For Bot:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Smexy%20pics/hotasianchick.gif

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/m155.gif

Whatcha think!?

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 02:22 PM
Pff, you stole my gif. Aren't you the one who always complains about stealing their shit? :-_-

Bugzee
March 28, 2011, 02:26 PM
You posted that one before!? :worrybunny

)=

blai
March 28, 2011, 02:38 PM
These gifs really renews my love for genuinely cute Asian girls. Not the stereotypical housewife/needy/tiny/inferior ones (sexism much?) but the... The happy, funny, energetic and more "European-ish" regarding being independent and pursuing careers.

European girls feels so... Been there, done that you know? Even though I have a thing for mysterious South-Eastern European brunettes they can't compare to Eastern Asians. :amuse

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 02:50 PM
You posted that one before!? :worrybunny

)=

Yeah.. Like.. yesterday. :oh

And well, bunch of times before. One of my favorite gifs, found it several years ago. I remember spamming it all over the FF once. :derp
[hr]

These gifs really renews my love for genuinely cute Asian girls. Not the stereotypical housewife/needy/tiny/inferior ones (sexism much?) but the... The happy, funny, energetic and more "European-ish" regarding being independent and pursuing careers.

European girls feels so... Been there, done that you know? Even though I have a thing for mysterious South-Eastern European brunettes they can't compare to Eastern Asians. :amuse

I know exactly what you mean. But those damn Asian girls around here are playing hard to get. Stupid Asians. They only hang out with other Asians, it's like a whole different world when you befriend one.

Because you never see any Asian people, but if you befriend one. You're completely surrounded. They jump out from every nook and cranny you can think of.

Bugzee
March 28, 2011, 02:50 PM
Must of missed it then. :derp

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 02:54 PM
Sure you did. :derp

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/Chibi_Xadyu/4400034166_40ca61df6a_o.gif?t=1301342020

Bugzee
March 28, 2011, 02:58 PM
X, calm down! :XD

You gonna get yawned at! :lmao

Niiiice. :nosebleed

After_Image
March 28, 2011, 03:00 PM
I wish she could touch my Tralala. :nosebleed

blai
March 28, 2011, 03:17 PM
I know exactly what you mean. But those damn Asian girls around here are playing hard to get. Stupid Asians. They only hang out with other Asians, it's like a whole different world when you befriend one.

Because you never see any Asian people, but if you befriend one. You're completely surrounded. They jump out from every nook and cranny you can think of.

Why are they playing hard to get? :oh

Yeah, I know! I started to hang out with some asians at Uni, and true, I saw them, moving in packs super-fast, everywhere at Uni but never actually got the chance to hang out with them so when I befriended these fellas it was like I was in frigging Tokyo after a while :oh

Didn't complain though :cheez

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 03:20 PM
Why are they playing hard to get? :oh

Yeah, I know! I started to hang out with some asians at Uni, and true, I saw them, moving in packs super-fast, everywhere at Uni but never actually got the chance to hang out with them so when I befriended these fellas it was like I was in frigging Tokyo after a while :oh

Didn't complain though :cheez

Because you never see any! They are all ninjas. We've got at least 5k Asians in this city, yet, when you see one, it's this old granny or something. But they are retired so they don't move as fast as Greased Lighting.

I didn't complain either, I still have contact with one of my Asian friends through texting and MSN, but I don't see him anymore. When that stopped, all the Asians disappeared. :oh

Bugzee
March 30, 2011, 06:20 PM
Meh. S'up!? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/m108.gif

Oh, You Touch My Tralala~

Was it good_boy!? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/horrified.gif

Xadyu
March 30, 2011, 06:23 PM
Was it good, boy? :hurr

lawlett-kun
March 30, 2011, 06:43 PM
yeah was it him?:wtf

oh wait wtf.......

Bugzee
March 30, 2011, 06:44 PM
Baka! :rofl

lawlett-kun
March 30, 2011, 06:50 PM

the thing is he doesnt have a tralala...

According to impy there is a trololo though.:s

After_Image
March 31, 2011, 10:17 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf467mQzcn1qflauho1_500.gif

I saw this, and i thought of arrobot. :wtf

Arro wearing a skirt. :zomg

i love u, AI o/

Love you too, Falla.

Now lets ditch this town~ http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m084.gif

i actually wanna see the person who would be touching your so called tralala. and dont tell me its Imp cuz i am not gonna buy that

That person wants to stay anonymous. :ninja Maybe Imp has or maybe he hasn't. :hurr

Do you watch the new Hawaii Five-O?

I watched the first 2 episodes but then forgot to continue. I haven't turned on the TV in over a week now.

Xadyu, you definitely got some awsum gifs! Thanks for sharing. Keep 'em coming~! I wanna share some too in this thread. :zomg

:hurr For Bot:

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Smexy%20pics/hotasianchick.gif

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/m155.gif

Whatcha think!?

I think I'm in love. :love

Meh. S'up!? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/m108.gif

Was it good_boy!? http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/FF%20items/horrified.gif

Why would I let g_b touch me? :-_- Not even with a 50 ft pole. >_>"

Was it good, boy? :hurr

It was great. :hurr

yeah was it him?:wtf

oh wait wtf.......

You guys make a great duo. The Bakaduo~

the thing is he doesnt have a tralala...

According to impy there is a trololo though.:s

Wanna find out for yourself? :3c

lawlett-kun
March 31, 2011, 11:09 AM
Arro wearing a skirt. :zomg

Love you too, Falla.

Now lets ditch this town~ http://www.laymark.com/i/m/m084.gif

That person wants to stay anonymous. :ninja Maybe Imp has or maybe he hasn't. :hurr

I watched the first 2 episodes but then forgot to continue. I haven't turned on the TV in over a week now.

I think I'm in love. :love

Why would I let g_b touch me? :-_- Not even with a 50 ft pole. >_>"

It was great. :hurr

You guys make a great duo. The Bakaduo~

Wanna find out for yourself? :3c

Well normally I would but I dont wanna get dissapointed you know :3c

Tamotsu
March 31, 2011, 02:13 PM
what is tralala? I see the fight who is up in the post. I cut my hair from there.

Imperium
April 07, 2011, 03:37 PM
Hey baby~

For you hunny bun <3 (http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6470026/internet-love-song)

Farfalla
April 07, 2011, 03:54 PM
nooo, imp >.< stop hitting on ai! or xadyu! respect other girls properties >P

Bugzee
April 15, 2011, 10:18 AM
Hey Botty~

Just thought of passing by your thread because I haven't been here for a while and more importantly, I really missed you the most. :wub

Like hell I have! Pfft!

Baka! How dare you threaten my FF record! :yelling

:modsmack :modsmack :modsmack :modsmack :modsmack

Farfalla
April 15, 2011, 10:33 AM
AI is like sugar xD

After_Image
April 17, 2011, 12:03 AM
Well normally I would but I dont wanna get dissapointed you know :3c

Shut it Madison! :yelling

what is tralala? I see the fight who is up in the post. I cut my hair from there.

Good one Thorny. :chair

Hey baby~

For you hunny bun <3 (http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6470026/internet-love-song)

All those memes just for me? You do love me. :kissbunny

nooo, imp >.< stop hitting on ai! or xadyu! respect other girls properties >P

That's right, you better protect me from him. I'm too innocent. ;D

Hey Botty~

Just thought of passing by your thread because I haven't been here for a while and more importantly, I really missed you the most. :wub

Like hell I have! Pfft!

Baka! How dare you threaten my FF record! :yelling

B-Baka! I will overtake you and your proxy winning ways! Just you wait till the day you fall to me. I've already overtaken riki. :kukuku

:smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack:smack :smack :smack

:hug

AI is like sugar xD

I don't even know what that means but I'll take it as a compliment. XD

riki
April 17, 2011, 06:31 AM
So... what kind of angel are you? :p

Evil3ye
April 17, 2011, 07:57 AM
An asian beauty :hurr :thumbs

Farfalla
April 17, 2011, 09:21 AM
The cockeyed XDDD!

Haha, I love google translator ;-;

riki
April 17, 2011, 04:08 PM
What anime are you watching this season?

After_Image
April 17, 2011, 04:35 PM
So... what kind of angel are you? :p

One of Charlie's Angels. :p

An asian beauty :hurr :thumbs

I sure am. u.u

The cockeyed XDDD!

Haha, I love google translator ;-;

=.= That's not very nice Dylan.

What anime are you watching this season?

Well, see what had happened was I started watching a butt-load of anime thinking I had enough time for them all but I'm not so sure anymore. The problem with this is I don't like dropping anime after I start watching them. :sweat

Anyways here's my list for this season (Excluding Bleach, Naruto and One Piece):

1. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
2. Astarotte no Omocha!
3. C
4. Deadman Wonderland
5. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
6. Dog Days
7. Gosick
8. Hanasaku Iroha
9. Hen Zemi (TV)
10. Hidan no Aria
11. Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai II
12. Nichijou
13. Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
14. Steins;Gate
15. Tiger & Bunny
16. X-Men
17. Ao no Exorcist

I need an intervention. :iik

How about you riki? Which ones are you watching?

riki
April 17, 2011, 04:38 PM
So are you the Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, or the Lucy Lui one? :amuse

Right now, I'm only watching Ao no Exorcist and reading summaries on the others.

Ready for the Madoka finale this Thursday?

Farfalla
April 17, 2011, 04:55 PM
Yeah, AI is latino, he should be Diaz ;-;!

After_Image
April 17, 2011, 04:57 PM
So are you the Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, or the Lucy Lui one? :amuse

Right now, I'm only watching Ao no Exorcist and reading summaries on the others.

Ready for the Madoka finale this Thursday?

I'm the Lucy Liu one. :XD Falla is Drew Barrymore and Evil is Cameron Diaz.

Planning on watching any others? Hanasaku Iroha started of really good. ^^

I've waited so long for the last two episodes of Madoka it isn't even funny. :( I hope they end the show in a mind blowing way.

Evil3ye
April 17, 2011, 04:57 PM
Hes not blond though :imslow

Farfalla
April 17, 2011, 05:00 PM
And ur not boobie! So? XD

Evil3ye
April 18, 2011, 03:19 PM
http://th130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/carlapryor/th_Green_Frog.jpg

saladesu
April 19, 2011, 10:42 PM
Hi, I like your thread title :derp

BakaHaze
April 20, 2011, 06:36 AM

why is it that there are three threads of the same title...?

Iceiphoenix
April 20, 2011, 06:40 AM
Top secret, dude. :shifty

@ AI - Wait, is the mission over now though? :oh

saladesu
April 20, 2011, 10:49 AM
Yes it is, Icey :p

And... You mean you knew, too? :bored

Gosh, I got royally trolled.

BakaHaze
April 20, 2011, 06:06 PM

What is this, segregation of pplz with under 3 digits of posts?:mad

:XD

Farfalla
April 20, 2011, 06:07 PM
*hugs*
AI o/

riki
April 20, 2011, 10:47 PM
Ready for an hour of Madoka? :zomg

DLord.Van.Buuren
April 21, 2011, 06:26 AM
I think you're funny, whats your secret ?

Bugzee
April 21, 2011, 11:57 AM
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/random%20stuff/5366e8c7.png

Who dat? :cookiestare

Farfalla
April 21, 2011, 12:02 PM

Stop trolling my gf ;-;

After_Image
April 21, 2011, 12:30 PM

Desu sorry about the troll but I was just taking orders. :paperbag

why is it that there are three threads of the same title...?

I am part of a secret organization that had a secret mission which was semi-successful. :tem

Oh and welcome to my thread. \o/

Yeah it's over. Did you read her thread yet? :XD

Yes it is, Icey :p

And... You mean you knew, too? :bored

Gosh, I got royally trolled.

We thought you would have checked Charlie's thread before we went that far. :derp

What is this, segregation of pplz with under 3 digits of posts?:mad

:XD

Didn't notice you were new here. :o Do check out the Fun Forum section when you have time.

*hugs*
AI o/

:hugs

Ready for an hour of Madoka? :zomg

That's today? :spaz I can't wait.

Why you troll me? :pwnge Don't you know I have my angels to back me up?

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww180/josealejo15/random%20stuff/5366e8c7.png

Who dat? :cookiestare

Why? :shifty

She's Nobu-oneechan from Ichigo Mashimaro. Funny Slice of Life anime.

Stop trolling my gf ;-;

Thanks for having my back. Now go update your MAL! Ò.Ó

Bugzee
April 21, 2011, 12:31 PM
Just wanted to know! I like the picture. :nod

:hug

Farfalla
April 21, 2011, 01:08 PM
I just did, u dramaqueen bitch u.u

riki
April 24, 2011, 01:32 PM
What did you think of Madoka?

Would you join her church (https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Church-of-Madoka/196941927007695)? :p

Bugzee
May 04, 2011, 04:37 AM
*walks in*

Bot! :glomp

* http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411/BugzeeFly/Stolen%20Smileys%208D/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif walks back out*

Imperium
May 04, 2011, 05:54 AM
Do you think you and bugzee have a future together?