PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 336 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

WinterLion
December 14, 2006, 06:09 AM
Get all the goodies for the latest chapter here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12029.0)._________________________________________________

And the fight continues. What will be the outcome? How will it end? Make your next chap predictions here. ^^ But remember no spamming.

kyubisharingan
December 14, 2006, 06:31 AM
NOW we see Sai going to See on Naruto's training and gets blown away by naruto's "Kazengan"

Raseru
December 14, 2006, 06:39 AM
I'm predicting that Shika'll use that vial (obviously) and hopefully finish Hidan off. He's had a good run. But I have a feeling that Kazuku will interfere and good ol' Shika will find himself in a very sticky situation... BUT never fear, I predict that Kakashi or some back-up will arrive to save the day.

OR we could get to see some development on Naruto's training.

I don't know what to predict anymore, Kishi-sama just keeps throwing in all those twists and turns to keep us faithful readers hooked. I'm lovin' it.

SnailBeast
December 14, 2006, 06:54 AM
Since Shika looks Fine I predict he will lose)))
KKshi and athers gonna find weekness of Kukuzu
Naruto will come soon IMO...
btw... about doton-raiton-fuuton-coton-suiton-doton...
Naruto can use Gamabunta`s Suiton against caton users...
P.S. I can`t read japanse...

bloodrage
December 14, 2006, 06:55 AM
i think that vial will be hindans down fall!!

Rooks
December 14, 2006, 07:00 AM
Looks like Shika is "pushing it to the limit." Wasn't he worn out from the last round of Kagemani? And we see him in 335 going after just about everyone, and then getting in Hidan's face. That was great!

I bet 336 focuses on Shika and Hidan. Hidan was overconfident and I don't think, in the entire series, we have ever seen Shika so focused and determined to succeed. He's going to mop the floor with Hidan in his own way, for Asuma's sake. Im sure the vial is significant and will play a major role in his strategy, but whatever it turns out to be, Hidan is gonna look like an idiot, and Kakuzu is going to be left alone against team 10 and Kakashi!

Nemokrad
December 14, 2006, 07:19 AM
Shika just said the kagemane was at its limit, as we don't know the exact workings of how kagemane works relative to chakra we could guess that eventhough it could be at its limit, his chakra might not be, it seemed weird to me anyway that after like 15 secs of kagemane he would have lost all his chakra.

I'm guessing this will be the plan everyone more or less suggested, this won't be Hidan's but Kakuzu's downfall. Vial will be used (it contains Kakuzu's blood), Ino uses shintenshin or shinranshin and lets hidan do the curse, and either (with shinranshin) puts an end to it herself or (with shintenshin) lets chouji finish it off and escapes the body just in time. Why do I think they know how to do the curse? Shika was looking up some books, maybe he looked up the seals and the ritual itself, etc.

OR: they don't know how to exactly perform the ritual and they fool Hidan into thinking hes got Shika's blood on him and do the same thing.

Yes Shika stands in the open to be attacked by Kakuzu, but that's exactly why the plan right now is to kill Kakuzu, not Hidan, if he would be too busy on Hidan Kakuzu would just be able to kill him off easily. Always a possibility that Ino uses shinten/shinran or Chouji uses bubun baika to hold kakuzu for a little while.

So many possibilities, but I'm pretty certain Kakuzu will die within 2 chapters.

Rokudaime Hokage
December 14, 2006, 07:45 AM
I hope Kakashi is going to smash Kakuzu's head with Chidori, because then the whole ghost-heart-thing would be useless.
But i guess the fight is really going to last until the backup is there...

eyeshild21
December 14, 2006, 08:38 AM
Fİnally they have found kakuzu' weakness and idiot hidan was captured with same technique again(until now three times).

in this condition kakashi can not use mangekyou Sharingan.he should use rest of his chakra efficienly.

Still they are not in danger.after all no one have wonund or stratch.still too erly for naruto.

(fight wint sasoru did last ten chapter.I think this will too.)

Vegitto
December 14, 2006, 08:49 AM
Keep in mind that Hidan isn't necessarily an idiot. He's used to being invulnerable, and probably thinks he still is. Why bother avoiding a jutsu when it doesn't matter, anyway?

Anyway, I think Shikamaru will force Hidan to do the curse with Kakuzu's blood, even though that'd mean Shikamaru has to stab himself four times.

ShgnLW
December 14, 2006, 08:54 AM
Why stabbing? it isn't neccessary, as long as Hidan has a weapon and Shikamaru doesn't, it can be done...

Shikamaru will feel the pain, tough (When Shikamaru captured gaara Naruto beat gaara an Shikamaru felt it), but it will not be to bad...

I don't think Shikamaru is gonna do the same with Kakuzu as Hidan did with Asuma...

Maar ik ga zo ie zo je weblog ff bekijken :d

ITACHIWIFE
December 14, 2006, 08:56 AM
i hope they kill these two this battle seems like forever

Severely Senile
December 14, 2006, 09:12 AM
This may sound far fetched, but since Shikamaru plans to take Hidan as far away as possible, maybe the battle scenes will come from two different places from now on.

Sephy7KillerMech
December 14, 2006, 09:15 AM
No way they'll die next chapter. I think Shika's last plan where they showed his thought processes was just to throw us off, it's time for another genius shika plan that will carry us through the entire battle to the very end where he can't finish it. Only this time, HE WILL!

Shika will KILL Hidan. He'll do it himself, he said it, so he better.

Severely Senile
December 14, 2006, 09:23 AM
Yeah, I predict this fight will take another two chapters or maybe even more.

I wish Sephy7KillerMech was right and Shikamaru will kick @$$ at least this one time!

Oh, hey! Whatever happened to that scroll Shika opened in 334?

godofthesunn
December 14, 2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I predict this fight will take another two chapters or maybe even more.

I wish Sephy7KillerMech was right and Shikamaru will kick @$$ at least this one time!

Good point what was the purpose of that scroll. we That much still alludes us.

Now that Hidan is caputred.Kakashi and the others can focus on kazaku, but even that wont be some walk in the park. With 4 hearts It will be near impossible ot kill him by the time shikamaru's justu wears off. To me that marks that another team will show up to help eventually.

As far as Hidan, I still dont know how they intend to kill him.

Hopefully shikamaru will slice him into peices with his own weapon or have chojir or ino do it. that way he's immbilized agian.

SuperMaxZero
December 14, 2006, 10:52 AM
When I read this a second tiem (The MQ), I noticed something. Shikamaru said he would play "That role"....the guy who would dop something with the vial. But...everyone got sad when he said that, and it sounded like both he and Kakasshi were reluctant to hand over and take the vial. Sounds Something bad is going to happen to Shika...

But this is really turning out to be epic. We've already had all that, Shika's plan is just starting, Kakashi is taking on Kakuzu, backup is probably going to come, and we still don't know what happened to the bounty master. This fight is getting downright epic.

bloodrage
December 14, 2006, 11:25 AM
Good point what was the purpose of that scroll. we That much still alludes us.

Now that Hidan is caputred.Kakashi and the others can focus on kazaku, but even that wont be some walk in the park. With 4 hearts It will be near impossible ot kill him by the time shikamaru's justu wears off. To me that marks that another team will show up to help eventually.

As far as Hidan, I still dont know how they intend to kill him.

Hopefully shikamaru will slice him into peices with his own weapon or have chojir or ino do it. that way he's immbilized agian.

didn't shikamaru trap hindan with the chakra blades? i don't think the chakra in them will run out not so easily

kimi maro
December 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
If you look at their face (CHouji, Ino, Kakashi) when Shikamaru said that he's gonna be the one to do "it", it seems like there will be a sacrifice. In order to have chances to kill the rook (Kakuzu), the knight (Shika) has to be sacrificed :)

In the vial/pill : Asuma's blood :o

caco
December 14, 2006, 11:28 AM
I really want that Shika kick Hiddan ass but that will not be easy so i think next chapter hiddan will make something that free him from shika´s shadow so all will start again with some problems for shika and also we will see the fight kakashi, choji vs kakuzo.

I dont know if im wrong but next chapter will be rally cool!!

Absolutio
December 14, 2006, 11:37 AM
I predict that kakashi and choji are fighting kakuzu, choji manages to take a ghost out but then gets K.O from kakuzu.
Shika get away with hidan, and Ino treating choji, while kakashi keeps fighting kakuzu.

ijoit3k
December 14, 2006, 11:45 AM
definetely that this fight is going more than 2 or 3 chapter..its gonna be a long fight and i think that the backup will arrive after shika and co having a tight situation that they can't handle anymore or they chakra is out, whichever come first.

i mean its not easy to take down 2 immortal akatsuki, definetely kakuzu which is have 4 heart..

as for next chapter is all probably about shika great idea that can suprise evryone again, and i also think that it will be 2 different fight place as shika will tring hardly to take hidan away from kakuzu..

deathshadow25
December 14, 2006, 11:54 AM
If naruto doesn't finish his jutsu in time the only team that would show up will probably be team 8 and Kuranai will get a chance to avenge her lover.

Also I'd like to see the fight with Chouji & Kakashi VS. Kakazu it's gonna be the beesknees

kyoushibanzai
December 14, 2006, 12:09 PM

I actually think that the scroll was used to summon Kakashi. It's been shown that scrolls can summon people (Iruka in the Chuunin Exam, for example), and there was almost no way for Kakashi to dodge both Kakuzu's Fuuton and Hidan's attacks at the same time. If you look, Shika's holding the scroll outwards, and he puts it away as soon as the attack is blocked.

And on with predictions:
I have a hard time believing that the vial has Kakuzu's blood, or that there would be an effective way to transmit it. It doesn't seem like it would be hard for Hidan to release the curse if he figured it out. Of course, that may be another reason for the separation.

I think next time we'll see Ibiki's results from interrogating the bounty dealer. Now that we know pretty much all of Kakuzu's abilities (unless he's got another trick up his sleeve, hidden in that body somewhere), it's time we learned a bit more about who he is. And maybe we'll be able to see him flip out at some point, as I've been waiting to see that side of him for awhile.

zetsuie
December 14, 2006, 12:16 PM
i think kakashi will take out one or two of the ghosts and couji will take out one and then he use the food pills and take the rest and ino uses her mind jutsu on hidan i mean cuase this is really the perfect time for that and theres nothing she can really do about the fighting the ghosts imo

Gulio
December 14, 2006, 12:28 PM
I predict that in the commin chapters Shika will be prepaired to sacrifice himself to kill Hidan - but Naruto, who messes everything up, will come in the last minute and save him, probably hurting himself in the process.

Either that, or Sasuke-fag might show up and get a little one-on-one action with Hidan.

babobabobabo
December 14, 2006, 12:35 PM
naruto will definitely show up and kill one of them, remember in the previous chapter where deidara said 'if you meet a jinchuurii called naruto, be careful' or something- if he said that but they dont encounter naruto thats crappy

godofthesunn
December 14, 2006, 12:39 PM
If you look at their face (CHouji, Ino, Kakashi) when Shikamaru said that he's gonna be the one to do "it", it seems like there will be a sacrifice. In order to have chances to kill the rook (Kakuzu), the knight (Shika) has to be sacrificed :)

In the vial/pill : Asuma's blood :o

Brilliant, brilliant. If hidan were to take the blood of someone already dead wouldnt that make him die as well. As soon as he were to attempt the jutusu hw would have to die.

As far as shikamaru dieing, I don't for see a major character being killed off, Asuma was not a major character.

As far as the ibiki and the bounty dealer. I highly doubt he knows what kazaku can do. Next chapter we will see shikamau making a plan that will put hidan in a situation that will lead to his eminent downfall.

Severely Senile
December 14, 2006, 12:47 PM
As much as I hate it if Naruto comes and save the day, I think that is what most likely will happen. Darn it! Just this once I wish I can see Shikamaru finish his fight :(

However, I don't think that will happen until two or three more chapters. For the next chapter, I think Kishimoto will take us back to Naruto's training for a few pages. Maybe we will also get back to the guy Ibiki's interrogating.

Gigga
December 14, 2006, 01:12 PM
I guess this is more of a prediction that wont happen for the sake of making the fight longer, but i would think that it would be easier for shika to just position his arms to make hidan cut his own head off, no head=no movement from his body, then he could just pick up the head and crush it to a million pieces, i would SO do that if i was shikamaru :D just becuase your immortal doesnt mean someone can piece together your brain...lol at least i wouldnt think so.... :darn

or at least do something to incapasitate him more, like gouge his eyes. i doubt hidan can fight that well without them.

King
December 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
so far Kakuzu's only been casting 1 jutsu at a time from each monster. Think about how much more badass he could be if the three monsters all cast their elemental jutsus at the same time - it would be monstrous!

Saifi
December 14, 2006, 01:53 PM
ok i predict that like shika hinted this fight willbranch off into 2 ! chouji/kaka taking care of kakuzu and ino /shika dealing with hidan (note shika said that ino would use her jutsu only after he successfully did kagemane, so he does have her in his plan) he did say he would catch hidan alone! not kill him alone!(he isnt the one that can be killed anyway) also Kakuzu is going to die , since he isnt really immortal ! but 1st we see kaka and chouji taking out his "ex victims/partners? ghosts" , probably see a few food pills and such! and thats next chapter

kakuzu doesnt die till the chap after that and when its just him left hell go berserk and satisfy all of his fans , showing all hes got and kaka and chouji are tired and cant do much when naruto shoes up and steals the show ! but by then both kaka and chouji have had enough of the spot light anyway !

ALSO i predict once shika leads hidan away , we dont see anymore of what happens b/w them till kakuzu is dead/dealt with (would be a good way for kishi to keep everyone thinking of shaka's fate!) and after that we see just a shika/ino vs hidan fight (like 3-4 chaps ahead) in a "meanwhile" kind of way !

Also bythe time naruto /kaka/chouji get to help shika. hidan is taken care off (still cursing his head off but incapacitated) but shika is almost dead ! ino is working hard to keep him alive .

Later in the village of konoha tsunade hears of shika almost dying and rushes off to save him, plus shikas injuries get him a bunk next to kakashi in the hospital and kaka helps him fill out the platinum card :D

EDIT: W8 i forgot tsunade jr would be there with naruto ! so she can save shika from almost near death!

ihearthinata
December 14, 2006, 02:04 PM
i predict Shika is going to do Shadow Boxing... :)

seriously though, Shika is going to seek mad revenge on Hidan.. and we will find out what Asuma told him

Uchiha Slayer
December 14, 2006, 02:39 PM
I think Shika will definately take care of hidan, with the help of ino. Kishi has thrown us into so many loop holes its crazy. But I think this will be Shika/ino fight to the end.

With kakashi/choji taking on wanna be immortal, kakashi is at his limit and I cant see a chuunin being competition against kukuza(except shikamaru), I cant see where this is going, but i think this fight will drag out a while. At least 2 more chapters then rescue will come.

someguyudontknow
December 14, 2006, 03:25 PM
You guys are letting your mind run off crazy again. How is Ino going to perform the ritual? Her technique doesn't allow her to use other people's jutsus and abilities remember? The reason why shika didn't want ino to capture Hidan with her jutsu was because
a. Shes weak and slow and her technique requires the person to be slow and still enough to be caught
b. she couldn't have come up with a plan good enough like shika did to actually get hidan.

If she could've used the ritual then there would be no need for shika to hold hidan off while kakashi and chouji deals with Kakuzu. They would've just finished off kakuzu off right immediately. Anyways this is what i predict for the next chapter. Kakashi and chouji dealing with Kakuzu and Kakuzu starting to lose as its 2 v 1. Just when Kakashi and chouji think they've seriously had kakuzu, shika's kage jutsu loses it's affect due to fatigue and lack of chakra. Hidan now returns to the fight and things seem grim. Next chapter after that.. Dunno =)

Bhutz
December 14, 2006, 03:28 PM
I don't expect to see Naruto show up for this fight in fact I don't expect to see a backup team arrive any earlier than the last throws of this fight and by then the outcome will be pretty much known.

In 336 - I think we will see a further extension of the fight. It is interesting to have seen kikashi in 335 fully turn to Shikamuru to decide how to proceed with the fight. Although we would see Kikashi also allow Shikamuru to take on a task that Kikashi clearly was uncertain if he could manage - there were no warnings or advice given.

There was a hint in 335 to expect to see Shikamuru take Hidan on alone and for 336 I think that is what we will see. I know there was a hint also than Inu could now assist him there really doesn't seem to be a reason yet and if anything if she were to perform the mind transfer then it would change the dynamic of how Chouji could assist Kikashi since he would then be relegated to protecting Ino's body.

Instead I can see Kikashi taking on the roll of a knight and Chouji and Inu playing pawns in a game of chess with Kakuzu. Kakuzu's attack thus far with the exception of the kick to the chest to Kikashi have been medium range attacks. While we have only seen him control one ghost at a time it is not a given that he can't control them all at once. We still haven't gotten an answer to the 334 clue of the omipotent leader unless that was a clue that remaining ghosts can also be split up.

What I expect then to happen in 336 is to see Kikashi directing Inu and Chouji to stay clear but bait the use of the ghosts and give him chances to take them out one by one. During that time I expect to see a few more screen shots of Hidan swearing the death of shikamura.

BTW - I thought Inu had past the chunnin examine in the past 3 years. If she is still only a basic fighter then what has she improved upon that would have made her a chuunin?

eyeshild21
December 14, 2006, 03:30 PM
Keep in mind that Hidan isn't necessarily an idiot. He's used to being invulnerable, and probably thinks he still is. Why bother avoiding a jutsu when it doesn't matter, anyway?

beacuse he is human and all human can be killed and shika figure out that how hidan can be killed.next chapter:toward to victory..I guess one of them will die.

CopyNinjaKakashi
December 14, 2006, 04:16 PM
This battle is becoming a classic! Shika is going to (hopefully) lay the smack down on Hidan. It probably has something to do with what Kakashi returned to him. It does look like he may sacrifice himself to take out Hidan, but I don't think Kishi will let him die (or so I hope).

However, if Shika die (god I hope not!) I can see Naruto totally flippin out and dominating Hidan and Kakuzu if and when team 7 arrives for backup.

I am sure we haven't seen everything from Ino and Chouji yet. I can see Ino helping Shika, but Shika may want to settle the score with Hidan himself and avenge Asuma. Shika is no fool though. His emotions are running high, but he is still capable of formulating a plan. I do think we will learn soon more of the "roles" and learn who the King is (hopefully in the next couple chapters).

So to summarize my predictions:
1. Shika pimpsmacks Hidan.
2. Kakashi/Chouji take out at least one more heart.
3. Perhaps flash to team 7 heading out to help team 10.

Exciting times are ahead, no matter what happens. I can't wait!! :smile-big

noblue4u
December 14, 2006, 04:24 PM
1. Shika pimpsmacks Hidan.
2. Kakashi/Chouji take out at least one more heart.
3. Perhaps flash to team 7 heading out to help team 10.

hah... "pimpsmack".

kangster113
December 14, 2006, 05:30 PM
1.shikamaru will beat hidan ( cause asuma died, and shika is like passionately a changed guy. so no way he would lose)
2.Kakashi will beat kakuzu ( no way the author will let kakashi die, his like one of the main characters, and he got the mangekyou).
3.They will probably be defeated though, like near defeat after the battle,
4.naruto will come in and slice and dice them.

Uchiha Slayer
December 14, 2006, 05:52 PM
I dont think Shikamaru can beat hidan by himself. Just no way, ino will step in next chapter

kangster113
December 14, 2006, 06:02 PM
he will, for the revenge of asuma. but he'll be losing at first like getting beat. but he'll come back at the very end near death.

JusT.NarutO
December 14, 2006, 06:07 PM
Simple Prediction, till the end of the battle:

- Shika needs to cut himself to make hidan cuts himself too. Then he makes hidan eat his own blood, shika forces him to make the ritual, and TO FINISH it, Shika needs to pierce himself in the heart.. Then hidan will pierce his own heart, get killed, and shika will almost die too...

- Kakashi holds with Chouji, manages to take out some of the "ghosts" and then only TWO will remain;
- Naruto Comes;
- Naruto Starts to handle Kakuzu. He uses Kazengan to destroy the most hidden heart of Kaku. When he is got to destroy one of two remaning hearts, Kakuzu will think: I still have other.. But Kakashi manages, with a last resort of chakra, to use amaterasu on one of the Hearts.. Kakuzu is got no-heart, and then.. it´s done :)

Hope Ino Do something cool :)

Go Team, own them!

heiky0711
December 14, 2006, 06:10 PM
All i can say is that we're reaching the middle part of the battle. As for the final part might 2 chapters after 336.

I think one of the Akatsukies will eventually die. The question is, how will the Akatsuki leader respond to this. After all he already lose Orochimaru and he can't afford to lose another one.

Severely Senile
December 14, 2006, 06:22 PM
All i can say is that we're reaching the middle part of the battle. As for the final part might 2 chapters after 336.

I think one of the Akatsukies will eventually die. The question is, how will the Akatsuki leader respond to this. After all he already lose Orochimaru and he can't afford to lose another one.

Do you think maybe this has something to do with the shougi thing? Maybe Shika planned to kill/capture a Hidan or Kakuzu (or maybe both) so the "king" (AL) will show up sometime later?

shat its albert
December 14, 2006, 07:15 PM
for some reason i have a feeling that shikamaru is going to die.

maybe its just me.

Severely Senile
December 14, 2006, 07:23 PM
I'd rather Shikamaru got caught and tortured or made to join them. This is pushing it, I know haha! But hey, at least Kakuzu kept getting impressed.

kangster113
December 14, 2006, 07:27 PM

He lost Sasori too

ihearthinata
December 14, 2006, 07:33 PM
Simple Prediction, till the end of the battle:

- Shika needs to cut himself to make hidan cuts himself too. Then he makes hidan eat his own blood, shika forces him to make the ritual, and TO FINISH it, Shika needs to pierce himself in the heart.. Then hidan will pierce his own heart, get killed, and shika will almost die too...

- Kakashi holds with Chouji, manages to take out some of the "ghosts" and then only TWO will remain;
- Naruto Comes;
- Naruto Starts to handle Kakuzu. He uses Kazengan to destroy the most hidden heart of Kaku. When he is got to destroy one of two remaning hearts, Kakuzu will think: I still have other.. But Kakashi manages, with a last resort of chakra, to use amaterasu on one of the Hearts.. Kakuzu is got no-heart, and then.. it´s done :)

Hope Ino Do something cool :)

Go Team, own them!

i don't think Shika can make them do their own jutsu technique.. just make them hit themselves

khel11
December 14, 2006, 08:02 PM
BTW - I thought Inu had past the chunnin examine in the past 3 years. If she is still only a basic fighter then what has she improved upon that would have made her a chuunin?

my friend, i think that being a chuunin doesnt necessarily mean you have great fighting skills..more of a great fighting instinct i should say..remember that when shikamaru was promoted to chuunin, he was also not a good fighter..he is just a "support-jutsu" user and not necessarily excels on one-on-one fights..being a chuunin is captain-level, so i guess ino matured in other ways, like..formulating strategies i guess?

and for predictions, i dont think anyone will die on konoha's side..kishi had already killed asuma..this battle should be over in a little while because 1) they dont have much chakra left (shikamaru's shadow-bind is at it's limit, as well as kakashi) 2) if they dont, backup will surely arrive..i wish shikamaru's team will finish this fight..

kakashi will deal with kakuzu with the help of chouj, however, taking 4 hearts is easily said than done..kakashi might have to use all of his remaining chakra, to cast another raikiri or even mangekyou..however he should use his chakra efficiently this time..i dont think chouji has an offensive jutsu that could take 1 heart..so he will probably be a support for kakashi..

ino cannot use her shintenshin jutsu, simply because she doesnt really need to use it..shikamaru has already binded hidan and can finish him off by himself..instead, ino should just be a medic as she admitted that she is not a good one-on-one fighter..she should just support shikamaru in the sidelines..

as for shikamaru, he can finish hidan off in a number of ways..
1) he could pick the chakra blade by his shadow and chop hidan's head as asuma did..
2) notice that when shikamaru caught hidan with the shadow bind, hidan still has his schyte in his hand..meaning, shikamaru can use it to his advantage..shikamaru doesnt need to stab his own body, as long as hidan has a weapon and he has none, he could make hidan stab himself..remember when shikamaru let hidan attacked kakuzu? (the time when kakuzu extended his arm and released the chakra blade) hidan has his schyte in his hand, and shikamaru just manipulated hidan in attacking kakuzu..

i wouldnt like team10 to finish this fight..but it will be also exciting to see naruto's "neo-rasengan" for the 1st time.. :smile-big

JusT.NarutO
December 14, 2006, 08:07 PM
as for shikamaru, he can finish hidan off in a number of ways..
1) he could pick the chakra blade by his shadow and chop hidan's head as asuma did..
2) notice that when shikamaru caught hidan with the shadow bind, hidan still has his schyte in his hand..meaning, shikamaru can use it to his advantage..shikamaru doesnt need to stab his own body, as long as hidan has a weapon and he has none, he could make hidan stab himself..remember when shikamaru let hidan attacked kakuzu? (the time when kakuzu extended his arm and released the chakra blade) hidan has his schyte in his hand, and shikamaru just manipulated hidan in attacking kakuzu..

i wouldnt like team10 to finish this fight..but it will be also exciting to see naruto's "neo-rasengan" for the 1st time.. :smile-big

Yeah that makes sense.. he doesn´t need a weapon to hit hidan, because hidan already have the scythe in hand xD

i don't think Shika can make them do their own jutsu technique.. just make them hit themselves

I agree with you.. then.. will be harder to shika then i have thinked ^^

Toad Sage
December 14, 2006, 09:16 PM
for some reason i have a feeling that shikamaru is going to die.

maybe its just me.

I share your feelings! It is foreshadowed by the shougi match Shikamaru plays on the night of Asuma's funeral.

I think for the next chapter we won't be seeing much of Naruto, once again, or if we do, god knows he'll still be training :(
I guess the thing to predict now is how Kakuzu is going to be killed. I think Ino will be saved for last, i.e. possess him to hold him steady for the last heart. So, in other words, no Ino action next issue. Since Kakuzu has four shades to kill, this is going to be a LONG fight. Hopefully we'll see the next one killed to get this over with, but at the very least we can expect them to at least engage the first of four next issue.

rankgain
December 14, 2006, 09:48 PM
Shikamaru will use the Demon Sealing Technique! (DB anyone?) No, I'm just joking, but it would be awesome if I'm right!

godofthesunn
December 14, 2006, 10:00 PM
There seems to be alot of confusion over the shadow bind technique. Many of you think that shikimaru must have a weapon in his hand to have his opponent hurt themselves. I on the other hand think that he can simply imitate the motion that would cause damage to his opponent. In 335 hidan still had his weapon in hand. Thus shikamaru can make motions by imitating the clenching of the weapon then the thrustiing of the weapon into hidan or cutting of hidan, as a result shikamaru would not be hurt.

I think the reason why they were sad when he decided to fufill the role himself is that if he messed up and didn't connect that hidan would kill him using his technique. But since he stated that he wasnt afraid of hidan and then got close enough. There shouldnt be a problem with incapacitating hidan now. If my theory of the shadobind is correct.

As far as shikamaru dieing, Impossible. Ever since Asuma died, everyone thinks that someone else must die to take out a team of Akutuski. I predict that if shikimaru or anyone else has alot of injuries that Ino will heal them in typical RPG fashion.

RaZe
December 14, 2006, 10:40 PM
There seems to be alot of confusion over the shadow bind technique. Many of you think that shikimaru must have a weapon in his hand to have his opponent hurt themselves. I on the other hand think that he can simply imitate the motion that would cause damage to his opponent. In 335 hidan still had his weapon in hand. Thus shikamaru can make motions by imitating the clenching of the weapon then the thrustiing of the weapon into hidan or cutting of hidan, as a result shikamaru would not be hurt.

besides, even if he had a weapon in his hand, Hidan's scythe would hit him long before skikas kunai hit shika, simply because of the blades length.

kakashi_317
December 14, 2006, 10:56 PM
I dont think Shikamaru can beat hidan by himself. Just no way, ino will step in next chapter
shika caught hidan in his Kagemane,, Ino does mind transfer, hidan trise to break out, but shika does his ow ritual with the scroll, the vial and evrything! hidan dead .. kakuzu and kakshi do some timepassing.... kakuzu flees for life, or (most likely,:-->) backup coming for akatsuki ... and team 7 backing for team 10! Its gonna take atleast some 20 chapters till all this happens, now that Mr.Kishimoto is giving even the dialogues and all!!! surely, he does have a flair of killing time (than people)

someguyudontknow
December 14, 2006, 11:02 PM
shika caught hidan in his Kagemane,, Ino does mind transfer, hidan trise to break out, but shika does his ow ritual with the scroll, the vial and evrything! hidan dead .. kakuzu and kakshi do some timepassing.... kakuzu flees for life, or (most likely,:-->) backup coming for akatsuki ... and team 7 backing for team 10! Its gonna take atleast some 20 chapters till all this happens, now that Mr.Kishimoto is giving even the dialogues and all!!! surely, he does have a flair of killing time (than people)

wow first everyone keeps thinking ino is going to perform the ritual. Now people is starting to think that Shika is going to perform it with the scroll? You're all forgetting that shika was planning to use the scroll earlier until Kakuzu threw a bolt of lightning at them. So obviously the scroll isn't for a ritual. but for something else that we dont' know yet.

darkstar7
December 15, 2006, 12:35 AM
Do you think maybe this has something to do with the shougi thing? Maybe Shika planned to kill/capture a Hidan or Kakuzu (or maybe both) so the "king" (AL) will show up sometime later?

one of them will definitely get captured to have to spill their guts to advance the story so konoha can take to dealing with the rest of them akatsuki

because if both hidan and kakuzu get killed, konoha would have no lead, so there'd no link to advance the story by. (it'd just be like if sasori had died without telling sakura to meet with the spy)

either way, i predict one of them will DEFINITELY be captured eventually (my money is personally on kakuzu, cuz hidan's too annoying to live and is currently on top of shika's sh*tlist!)

husnimubarak
December 15, 2006, 12:52 AM
in the last chapter.. they've contact (shika and hidan)

maybe shika just give the vial to hidan..

next..

you all can read my mind.. :smile-big

Severely Senile
December 15, 2006, 01:03 AM
either way, i predict one of them will DEFINITELY be captured eventually (my money is personally on kakuzu, cuz hidan's too annoying to live and is currently on top of shika's sh*tlist!)

Wouldn't it be easier to just cut Hidan's head, destroy the body and bring it back to Konoha? Then again, that won't go with the whole vial thing. Maybe Kakuzu will be defenseless once all of the hearts other than his own got destroyed?

darkstar7
December 15, 2006, 01:32 AM
if the 'vial' (or whatever) has kakuzu's blood in it, and shika did make hidan curse kakuzu,

what would happen if hidan did the killing stab with his pike? would it kill only kakuzu or would it kill kakuzu and all his jelly monsters in a single strike? would they have to get blood from all of them?

can't really know i guess, since we've only seen hidan curse one person

so i wonder if he can curse multiple people at once?

Severely Senile
December 15, 2006, 02:07 AM
if the 'vial' (or whatever) has kakuzu's blood in it, and shika did make hidan curse kakuzu,

what would happen if hidan did the killing stab with his pike? would it kill only kakuzu or would it kill kakuzu and all his jelly monsters in a single strike? would they have to get blood from all of them?

If you're saying those jelly monsters actually have different blood then, and if the blood in the vial was from the time Kakashi punched with Raikiri, then it's the blood of the dead jelly monster. This means Shikamaru's in deep $hi#!

There's just too many possibilities in this battle. Troublesome!

Toad Sage
December 15, 2006, 04:06 AM
Why is Shikamaru dying impossible? I certainly don't believe it because everyone else does. I believe it because the last few months of the manga have illustrated a parallel between the character battles and games of shougi. It is stated, several times and in no uncertain terms, that Shikamaru is the "kei" or knight piece. The last shougi battle we see is on the night of Asuma's funeral, when Shikamaru is playing by himself. He sighs as he realizes in his game that in order to remove the bishop or rook piece, he must sacrifice the knight.

So, the foreshadowing is extremely clear. It certainly isn't set in stone, but neither is this belief based upon mass hysteria like the "everyone thinks" type of argument would have it.

jinsomnia
December 15, 2006, 04:46 AM
If you're saying those jelly monsters actually have different blood then, and if the blood in the vial was from the time Kakashi punched with Raikiri, then it's the blood of the dead jelly monster. This means Shikamaru's in deep $hi#!

There's just too many possibilities in this battle. Troublesome!

yeah... troublesome in a sense worthy of shikamaru and team.[br]Posted on: December 15, 2006, 04:40:31 AM_________________________________________________

Why is Shikamaru dying impossible? I certainly don't believe it because everyone else does. I believe it because the last few months of the manga have illustrated a parallel between the character battles and games of shougi. It is stated, several times and in no uncertain terms, that Shikamaru is the "kei" or knight piece. The last shougi battle we see is on the night of Asuma's funeral, when Shikamaru is playing by himself. He sighs as he realizes in his game that in order to remove the bishop or rook piece, he must sacrifice the knight.

So, the foreshadowing is extremely clear. It certainly isn't set in stone, but neither is this belief based upon mass hysteria like the "everyone thinks" type of argument would have it.

well, in chess, the easiest way to kill another piece is to use one piece to kill your opponents piece. then, in this case knight (shika) kill a bishop (hidan). then, another piece kill off / injured shika, which is an unavoidable thing to happen. .....

LightReaper
December 15, 2006, 04:52 AM
well, in chess, the easiest way to kill another piece is to use one piece to kill your opponents piece. then, in this case knight (shika) kill a bishop (hidan). then, another piece kill off / injured shika, which is an unavoidable thing to happen. .....

Well doesn't that kind of prove his point?

Shikamaru as a character has nowhere else to go in terms of development, he's having his moment and I doubt he'll live long past that.

flipfury78
December 15, 2006, 04:57 AM
As much as I love Shikamaru, I get the feeling that people are hyping him up way too much, only to be disappointed next chapter. As for Hidan's being captured yet again - it's a simple formula - he won't die so easily without showing his stuff next chapter! I mean, come on, I just laughed when people thought Kakuzu was dead!

Anyway, here are my predictions:
1. Hidan will find a way to get out of Shikamaru's kagemane.
2. Kakashi and the rest will get owned by Kakuzu.
3. Things will get grim for team 10 and Kakashi.

LightReaper
December 15, 2006, 05:02 AM
My view on Shikamaru is thus:

He's in way over his head.

He hates responsibility and would much rather take the easy way out, but he cares about his friends. He is weak as a ninja but exceptional as a strategist and thinker. I'm not afraid to say it but if it wasn't for Shikamaru being fueled by pure vengeance and disregarding his own safety, he'd be dead by now.

The fact is he's a Chuunin, a natural leader but an uncomfortable fighter, Kakashi is keeping him alive right now, and I don't think he'll be able to maintain the defence.

jinsomnia
December 15, 2006, 05:11 AM
My view on Shikamaru is thus:

He's in way over his head.

He hates responsibility and would much rather take the easy way out, but he cares about his friends. He is weak as a ninja but exceptional as a strategist and thinker. I'm not afraid to say it but if it wasn't for Shikamaru being fueled by pure vengeance and disregarding his own safety, he'd be dead by now.

The fact is he's a Chuunin, a natural leader but an uncomfortable fighter, Kakashi is keeping him alive right now, and I don't think he'll be able to maintain the defence.

remember when he failed his mission in retrieving sasuke? he was crying and say smthg like will not failed another mission. Thus, I doubt kishi would make this mission a failure.the only thing is that at what cost?

LightReaper
December 15, 2006, 05:18 AM
remember when he failed his mission in retrieving sasuke? he was crying and say smthg like will not failed another mission. Thus, I doubt kishi would make this mission a failure.the only thing is that at what cost?
Oh i'm not saying he'll fail his mission, simply that I think he'll sacrifice himself completing it.

jinsomnia
December 15, 2006, 05:24 AM
Oh i'm not saying he'll fail his mission, simply that I think he'll sacrifice himself completing it.

i agree. after he finished off hidan, he will have a severe injury. I doubt a character under development will be dead...

CaptainPlanet
December 15, 2006, 05:31 AM
Anyway, here are my predictions:
1. Hidan will find a way to get out of Shikamaru's kagemane.
2. Kakashi and the rest will get owned by Kakuzu.
3. Things will get grim for team 10 and Kakashi.

No way. There have already been too many failures and deaths while trying to kill the Akatsuki. Whenever we've discovered a member's "true weakness," that member's died (like Sasori). I definitely think Kakuzu will not live through this fight, now that we've found out, at least hypothetically, how to destroy him. Hidan may or may not live, and chances are high that Shikamaru doesn't succeed in killing him; however, Shikamaru DEFINITELY will not die. It's way too early for such a key character like Shikamaru to die off.

I'm somewhat excited about seeing if Choji or Ino have any new techniques, or if they've just wasted the past 3 years...

hayoula
December 15, 2006, 05:32 AM
I was wrong last week about team Kurenai showing up...
I guess we won't be seeing any one showing up for at least a few chapters. As for the next chapter Kakashi+Chouji will some how put up with Kakuzu's mosters and Ino will use her jutsu to enter Hidan's body. If the vial contains Kakuzu's blood then they can use it against Kakuzu.
But I wonder how since Ino will also be vulnerable in Hidan's body, or will she??? May she has perfected a new technique that keeps her from being hurt when she is in someone else's body.
Any how I guess this prediction is obvious and many might have predicted the same before...sorry:)

flipfury78
December 15, 2006, 05:53 AM
No way. There have already been too many failures and deaths while trying to kill the Akatsuki. Whenever we've discovered a member's "true weakness," that member's died (like Sasori). I definitely think Kakuzu will not live through this fight, now that we've found out, at least hypothetically, how to destroy him. Hidan may or may not live, and chances are high that Shikamaru doesn't succeed in killing him; however, Shikamaru DEFINITELY will not die. It's way too early for such a key character like Shikamaru to die off.

I'm somewhat excited about seeing if Choji or Ino have any new techniques, or if they've just wasted the past 3 years...

Those are my predictions for Chapter 336, not the whole outcome of the battle. Besides that, yeah, I'm pretty sure one of the Akatsuki will die in this battle. I still hope Chouji and Ino do something though!

bbluem
December 15, 2006, 08:36 AM
Here my predictions for the next chapters.

When Kakuzu sets free his ghosts Shikamaru knew that he would the one focused on.
Because of that he canceled the jutsu. He wasn't at his limit at all that was a lie to appear weaker than he is.
After Shikamaru catched Hidan again, Ino will try to overtake Hidan's mind.
If she is able to do that only for some time Kakashi and Choji may be able to take out the 3 Ghosts.

At the time Choji and Kakashi will start fighting Kakuzu they will find out that he doesnt only have 5 Hearts ( 4 Ghosts + his own)

If we come to the conclusion that every ghost posseses one Heart and every of this hearts is placed near the points the mask were located.
If we think that his own heart is nearly at the place where it should be in a human body.

than the heart in his arm could neither be his own nor one the ghosts hearts.

I think he has one heart in every arm and leg too.
What would give him 9 hearts to fight at least.

And that brings me to the conclusion that the only way to kill Kakuzu will be to reduce his entire body to many small pieces.

The only thing that will be able to do this is Naruto's new jutsu.

Now some more thinking about Hidan/Ino/Shikamaru.

1. Ino overtakes Hidan's mind.
2. Shikamaru hands over the vial to Ino/Hidan.
3. Ino/Hidan drinks whatever is in the vial.
4. Ino leaves Hidans body
5. Shikamaru and Ino control Hidan's Body using there Shadow and Mind confusion Jutsu to damage himself.

Saifi
December 15, 2006, 09:02 AM
umm... i know they a lot of people predict that ino will take over hidans mind , but i think they are giving it the wrong reason ! with kage mane hidan is stationary so ino can take over his body without missing her target , but then i think shika is going to let off his jutsu and ino will have hidan just walk off ( that way shika doesnt have to waste chakra) after which (if inos body can be kept somewhere safe) all 3 shika/chouji/kakashi can take on kakuzu ! (while ino just takes hidan as far away as possible)

i know its not a perfect theory but ino did say she has the most chakra and can keep hidan bz the longest ! the only thing i havent figured out is her body and how she will return back to it , does it have to be in view for her to do so ? /is hidans head sooo twisted that ino will be kicked out by his alter ego within his head ? or will entering hidans head give ino the reason behind his "immortality"

laughing@you
December 15, 2006, 09:17 AM
i know its not a perfect theory but ino did say she has the most chakra and can keep hidan bz the longest ! the only thing i havent figured out is her body and how she will return back to it , does it have to be in view for her to do so ? /is hidans head sooo twisted that ino will be kicked out by his alter ego within his head ? or will entering hidans head give ino the reason behind his "immortality"

She doesn't have to be in sight to return to her body. When team 10 was searching for Hidan and kakuzu, Ino took over a bird in order to find and track their position. The reason why Ino needs a stationary target is because if she misses she won't return quickly enough to keep moving in case she's attacked. Leaving her wide open for a death blow.

Your theory is plausible but dangerous. Ino feels any damage done to whatever mind shes linked to. If by any chance Ino decides to get into hidans body and he can for whatever reason inflict damage to himself Ino will feel it and become weak, while hidan keeps his perfect condition. Even worst Hidan could kill her withouth event drawing blood by stabbing himself!!!

I think shikamaru prefers to keep the teams exposure to a minimum. It doesn't matter how bright you are when you are out for revenge, seing somebody else do the job doesn't quite cut it.

Shikamaru wants to end Hidan, with his own hands!!! That was the previous plan before kakashi came into play!!

Gulio
December 15, 2006, 11:25 AM
Kakazu is no chump either - he's very intelligent. If he knew what happened he'd just kill ino... I would....

bapti
December 15, 2006, 11:34 AM
My prediction is that this whole fight is to set up Naruto's "coming of age" moment.

Next week I think we'll see Team10 take the upper hand. Shikamaru will make Hidan drink the vial of blood and take out one of Kakuzu's hearts with his ritual. This'll make Kakuzu go for Shika and badly injure him. That'll leave 3 hearts, one of which will get taken out by the other 3. The week after team 10 et al will start getting wasted and just when one of them is about to recieve the fatal blow naruto will pop out from nowhere and block the attack with his Kunai. Then enter the Naruto owns all chapter where he'll kill one of them I think.

methudman6
December 15, 2006, 11:44 AM
About the vial: I'm not sure if anyone already proposed this idea but i think that Hidan's own blood is in it, and that's how his own curse will kill him when they force him to drink it... anyone else think this is plausible?

someguyudontknow
December 15, 2006, 11:54 AM
About the vial: I'm not sure if anyone already proposed this idea but i think that Hidan's own blood is in it, and that's how his own curse will kill him when they force him to drink it... anyone else think this is plausible?

Okay everyone keeps going on and on about the vial. Why would Hidan start the cursed ritual if someone forcedfully made him drink some blood that he doesn't know who it came from? geeze, and for all we know it might not even be a vial. It looks like a fancy lighter. Don't try to reply by saying they will make Hidan start the curse, because no one on the team has the power to control another user and use their jutsu's. Ino can't and shikamaru definately can't. Don't say "shika learned how to do the ritual by studying hidan's religion." If it was that easy to learn how to curse someone don't you think more ninja's would be using that technique? its pretty powerful if you think about it. Someone who's quick and strong enough needs only a drop of blood and they can defeat their enemy no matter how much chakra or jutsu that person possess.

methudman6
December 15, 2006, 12:03 PM
Okay everyone keeps going on and on about the vial. Why would Hidan start the cursed ritual if someone forcedfully made him drink some blood that he doesn't know who it came from?

hmmm.. why would he? you tell me, that was your idea not mine

someguyudontknow
December 15, 2006, 12:07 PM

Okay then do please tell me, enlighten me how will Hidan's own curse will kill him? Especially when they force him to drink it? If tasting Hidan's own blood automatically kills him he would've been dead long time ago. Everytime he stabs himself his own blood is spilling all over the place. So obviously he's tasted his own blood before. So now, please answer me, how will they start the curse after they supposedly force Hidan to drink his own blood that will ironically kill him? Magic? Did Shika or Ino automatically learn a new "use everyone else's jutsu"? Or did Kakashi Sharingan Hidan's cursed ritual? o__0 Also how is it my idea? I never said Shika was going to use Hidan's own blood to kill him. You said it.

Koen
December 15, 2006, 12:08 PM
Okay, my prediction is next: they have taken out hidan and now they can focus on kakuzu. I believe that this is not enough. I do not think that chouji, ino and kakashi can take out kakuzu and hi three hollows. So that is why I believe next thing will happen. Or Ino will take control over hidan his body and shika is a perfect guy to handle the kakuzu situation, or hidan is plan within a plan to immobilize those other three hollows...

Remember shika throwed those knife things at hidan: this was to capture him, but why not using those later on

Bhutz
December 15, 2006, 01:00 PM
There is a hole in the theory of Hidan dieing because he was forced to drink his own blood and then forced to perform the ritua. When Asuma was killed, Hidan had already licked some of his own blood from the initial attack on him by the Jounin with Asuma and Shika. He didn't die from that so it isn't likely that drinking his own blood would kill him now.

But there is obviously something of importances with regards to the object that Shika initially gave to Kikashi and then Kikashi gave back to Shika. The fact that Kikashi gave it back to him after Shika was decided to attack Hidan alone suggests that whatever it is it is meant for Hidan. Before this that had only been speculation that also went with it being some form of a small scroll with the plans attack strategy.

I am still curious who the omnipotent ruler is. This was the tag line at the end of 334 and 335 really didn't do much to answer this unless somehow it was meant to clue us into a form of coming out party for Shikamura in 335. The only person to seem to have stepped up in authority in 335 was Shikamura. This was done when Kikashi turned to Shikamura to not only plan the next step but even with hesitation permitted Shikamura to take on the risky task of capturing Hidan alone.

I already gave my predictions so just commenting for now.

Toad Sage
December 15, 2006, 03:19 PM
yeah... troublesome in a sense worthy of shikamaru and team.[br]Posted on: December 15, 2006, 04:40:31 AM_________________________________________________

Hidan is the rook. Also, I'm not speculating. This information is actually in the manga, chapter 331 or so.

SuperMaxZero
December 15, 2006, 03:33 PM
I get the feeling they'll take out Hidan's body somehow, but Kakuzu will take his head. That way, an Akatsuki is basically taken out, but Hidan and Kakuzu can still make a buddy cop movie.

darkstar7
December 15, 2006, 04:02 PM
Okay then do please tell me, enlighten me how will Hidan's own curse will kill him? Especially when they force him to drink it? If tasting Hidan's own blood automatically kills him he would've been dead long time ago. Everytime he stabs himself his own blood is spilling all over the place. So obviously he's tasted his own blood before. So now, please answer me, how will they start the curse after they supposedly force Hidan to drink his own blood that will ironically kill him? Magic? Did Shika or Ino automatically learn a new "use everyone else's jutsu"? Or did Kakashi Sharingan Hidan's cursed ritual? o__0 Also how is it my idea? I never said Shika was going to use Hidan's own blood to kill him. You said it.

Thanks...it needed to be said!!!

I've got my mind pretty made up that kakuzu will die, but I predict that there will be some back story given about him

before that happens. anyone else think so? i for one would be really interested to find out how kakuzu became what he

is!

I get the feeling they'll take out Hidan's body somehow, but Kakuzu will take his head. That way, an Akatsuki is basically taken out, but Hidan and Kakuzu can still make a buddy cop movie.

LOL! but seriously, maybe kakuzu will end up taking hidan's heart (i know it doesn't quite go with kakuzu's elemental theme, but i'm curious

if that will even kill hidan) this would at least give kishi a reason to kill hidan and keep kakuzu alive then, so in the future,

we'll see how he uses hidans chakra and supposed immortality

eyeshild21
December 15, 2006, 04:26 PM
next chapter we will see more ino and chouji.After kagemane,ino use her mind technique.hidan curses himself and die.(maybe too early but this will happen for sure)

end of the fight kakashi will collapse because of exhausted and damage.So naruto again will go to save sasuke with yamato.Kakashi shouldn' t face off sasuke so he need to be injured.(sasuke shouldn't notice that kakashi has mangekyou Sharingan )Most likely hidan will say where orochimaru is when he is dying. after all orochimaru is common enemy.

darkstar7
December 15, 2006, 04:55 PM
end of the fight kakashi will collapse because of exhausted and damage.So naruto again will go to save sasuke with yamato.Kakashi shouldn' t face off sasuke so he need to be injured.(sasuke shouldn't notice that kakashi has mangekyou Sharingan )Most likely hidan will say where orochimaru is when he is dying. after all orochimaru is common enemy.

let's see....akatsuki member near death------>reveals something about orochimaru------>kakashi too exhausted so yamato substitutes------->goes with naruto to save sasuke......, i wonder where i've seen this scenario before?

(sorry for the sarcasm!) but it's already been done to a T, it won't happen that way again (at least i really really hope not!!!) i just really dislike the idea of dying akatsuki member #2 also revealing something about orochimaru.

i agree with your prediction that hidan has something to say, but i don't think it will concern orochimaru as much as it concerns the rest of akatsuki, as they are the spotlight enemies right now.diverting attention from them to go after oro again is really counterproductive to the momentum the story has right now with konoha vs. akatsuki.

and come to think of it, konoha really only knows WHAT akatsuki's doing, but still have no idea WHY, so this is what will probably be revealed by hidan once he is defeated.

i really think it could work out like that because it's a good follow-up to AL telling hidan why they were doing what they were doing.

Saifi
December 15, 2006, 05:22 PM
Your theory is plausible but dangerous. Ino feels any damage done to whatever mind shes linked to. If by any chance Ino decides to get into hidans body and he can for whatever reason inflict damage to himself Ino will feel it and become weak, while hidan keeps his perfect condition. Even worst Hidan could kill her without event drawing blood by stabbing himself!!!.....

ya ino would be in danger , but how would hidan stab himself if ino is controlling him ? and if like u say that she doesn't need to see her body , why couldn't she leave the body when she sees that hidan is able to move his own body and that her hold is weakening ?
i mean if i was her id run far away from the group to the edge of a cliff ! jump and come back to my own body ! hidan might not die , but hell have a time comming back and that could be used to double/tripple team kakuzu !

edit: on the other hand if like hidan has been in konstant pain and still has his insides ripped by stabbing himself earlier and just likes the pain ! ino would die just by taking over his body because her mind wouldnt be able to bear the pain !

ps: Also i like the idea that someone came up with that maybe if he was trying to kill a dead person he would have no life to give to jaishin for the jutsu (which probably requires a sacrifice) and maybe jaishin will take hidan's soul ! (ps : noone should have to force hidan ! maybe trick him into thinking its someone else's blood, and have it be asuma's blood)

Gulio
December 15, 2006, 06:06 PM
Itachi might come... Whenyou think of how thrilled he was when he heard those 2 going to Konoha.... he might come and mess things up because he wants to be the one to kill Kakashi...

bax
December 15, 2006, 06:18 PM
For my prediction

I don't think we will see the backup in the next chapter. In fact not in 4 or 5 chapters. Kishi might want to highlight Team 10 this time rather than Naruto again. Naruto got his chance gainst Oro previously.

As for the next specific chapter, Team 10 will run into a lot of troubles. I'll divide it into the groups ;)

Kakashi/Chouji vs Kakuzu. This will goes well. Kakashi has lost most of his Chakra because of the 4 Raikiris. And as much as I like Chouji taking center stage, I don't think a Chuunin can handle an S-Rank Nukenin just like that. Perhaps Kakuzu will show us more of his fearsome side.

Shikamaru/Ino vs Hidan. Now, these two are good at stalling Hidan. But for how long? These two don't have finisher moves, yet. If they hope to just stall Hidan and wait for Kakashi/Chouji finish off Kakuzu, they'll be in deep trouble. Kakuzu will not fall down easily and Hidan won't be stalled for long either.

Remember, Shikamaru's first plan has been thrown outside the window now. We'll see what Shikamaru has thought about handling Hidan next mostly, rather than Kakashi/Chouji fight against Kakuzu.

triniman121
December 15, 2006, 07:53 PM
Kakuzu is very observant so i guess the fight will continue and maybe a glimpse of naruto

darkstar7
December 15, 2006, 08:29 PM
remember those long standoffs like when the third was trying to pull out orochimaru's soul

or when shikamaru finally caught tayuya in his shadow bind and they struggled in that position forever...

i predict it will be the same with shikamaru holding off hidan. the two will be in a deadlock stalemate like this for a couple chapters, with shika

struggling to maintain his kagemane and hidan trying to move.

the fight will alternate back and forth between this standoff and the action from kakashi and chouji fightiing kakuzu and his monsters

meanwhile, shika and hidan will exchange words and hidan will reveal why it's still a bad situation right now for shika while ino looks on

from this shika will eventually pick up on something hidan's big mouth reveals that will lead to hidan's downfall.

PredatorNar
December 15, 2006, 08:48 PM
For my prediction

I don't think we will see the backup in the next chapter. In fact not in 4 or 5 chapters. Kishi might want to highlight Team 10 this time rather than Naruto again. Naruto got his chance gainst Oro previously.

As for the next specific chapter, Team 10 will run into a lot of troubles. I'll divide it into the groups ;)

Kakashi/Chouji vs Kakuzu. This will goes well. Kakashi has lost most of his Chakra because of the 4 Raikiris. And as much as I like Chouji taking center stage, I don't think a Chuunin can handle an S-Rank Nukenin just like that. Perhaps Kakuzu will show us more of his fearsome side.

Shikamaru/Ino vs Hidan. Now, these two are good at stalling Hidan. But for how long? These two don't have finisher moves, yet. If they hope to just stall Hidan and wait for Kakashi/Chouji finish off Kakuzu, they'll be in deep trouble. Kakuzu will not fall down easily and Hidan won't be stalled for long either.

Remember, Shikamaru's first plan has been thrown outside the window now. We'll see what Shikamaru has thought about handling Hidan next mostly, rather than Kakashi/Chouji fight against Kakuzu.

His plan thrown out the window? We don't even know what his initial plan was lol You can't make these outrageous predictions when we weren't sure what Shikamaru was planning.

dfcarolinaguy
December 15, 2006, 10:42 PM
well for my prediction i believe somehow ino is going to get hurt and we will see some of her clothes burn off just like kakashi, lol jk but i am dreaming

jinsomnia
December 16, 2006, 12:18 AM
well hope kakashi's mouth is revealed

bloodrage
December 16, 2006, 01:14 AM
well hope kakashi's mouth is revealed

do you wanna kiss him? y do you want to see his mouth?

well for my prediction i believe somehow ino is going to get hurt and we will see some of her clothes burn off just like kakashi, lol jk but i am dreaming

your a hentai!!!

ya ino would be in danger , but how would hidan stab himself if ino is controlling him ? and if like u say that she doesn't need to see her body , why couldn't she leave the body when she sees that hidan is able to move his own body and that her hold is weakening ?
i mean if i was her id run far away from the group to the edge of a cliff ! jump and come back to my own body ! hidan might not die , but hell have a time comming back and that could be used to double/tripple team kakuzu !

edit: on the other hand if like hidan has been in konstant pain and still has his insides ripped by stabbing himself earlier and just likes the pain ! ino would die just by taking over his body because her mind wouldnt be able to bear the pain !

ps: Also i like the idea that someone came up with that maybe if he was trying to kill a dead person he would have no life to give to jaishin for the jutsu (which probably requires a sacrifice) and maybe jaishin will take hidan's soul ! (ps : noone should have to force hidan ! maybe trick him into thinking its someone else's blood, and have it be asuma's blood)

ino feels the pain the other person she is controlling feels, but if she is in his body she will have his immortality i figure at least.

Okay, my prediction is next: they have taken out hidan and now they can focus on kakuzu. I believe that this is not enough. I do not think that chouji, ino and kakashi can take out kakuzu and hi three hollows. So that is why I believe next thing will happen. Or Ino will take control over hidan his body and shika is a perfect guy to handle the kakuzu situation, or hidan is plan within a plan to immobilize those other three hollows...

Remember shika throwed those knife things at hidan: this was to capture him, but why not using those later on

what??? it has already been decided who is fighting who. chouji can more than take out one of those hollows, don't underestimate him. kakashi can take out those hollows. kakashi took out two hearts already, one from the mask that died, and kakuz at the same time. there is only three left, they don't even have to directly attack kazkuz, just the hollow thingys.

nothingbeardly
December 16, 2006, 03:01 AM
What is the thing Kakashi and Shikamaru keep passing around? The curiosity is killing me!! You know it's going to play some big part in the fight and Kishimoto just keeps you lingering with anticipation. It's like that episode of the Simpsons, when Fatoni's crew fights the Japanese mafia (kill you five times before you hit the ground) and the little guy doesn't do anything until Homer is forced to turn away. I wish I could make a good prediction, but, judging from the only shot shown so far, it looks like a tube of chapstick. The only clue besides that one was the hand off Kakashi made to Shikamaru in the last chapter, which implies that it's meant to be used against Hidan. I've heard people predict that it is a vial of blood (someone dead?) and so far that seems the best guess. Although, the only flaw revealed about Hidan's power is that he has to stand in the circle to maintain contact with his victim. There hasn't been any mention of the connection being a two-way thing.

I don't know..

godofthesunn
December 16, 2006, 03:15 AM
Anyways, back to the main discussion on naruto 336 predictions. I want to throw out the question as to how choji and kakashi plan on taking out the other elemtal ghosts ? I believe choji is a earth element. but thats probably just a dumb assumption on my part, I actually have no idea what element he uses.

Since kakashi's chakara is running low he wont be able to pull out any one hit K.O.s on the ghosts. I can guarantee that much. With that said Wind, Fire,Lightning and what ever kazaku's natural element remain. They cant defeat fire because no one on their team has water elemnent, unless yamato shows up. Lightining can be overtaken by naruto and wind, well i forgot whats stronger than that suppose earth. In that case Yamato could also seal the deal.

Another question one must ask is how much chakara does kazaku have. If he runs out of chakara then his defeat will happen soon afterwards.

Hidan will not be preforming a curse on himself. Mabey kazaku. but not himself. Mabey they have some other akutski members blood and will have kazaku kill someone in his own group by accident. lol

jinsomnia
December 16, 2006, 03:53 AM
hard to predict actually, cos we dunno what kakashi and shika are keeping. if its a vial, hard to tell whose blood it is..

Ouroboros
December 16, 2006, 04:26 AM
I was thinking that also, If he tastes his own blood could he curse himself? He did bleed when they had the last fight but im not sure how they would get it :/ *sry if this has been posted before*

EvolutionIX
December 16, 2006, 05:30 AM
I read in the earlier posts where the vial contains Kakuzu's blood and make Hidan kill his own teammate. What if Kakuzu's blood is also split up like the hearts he had collected from the other shinobi?

Koen
December 16, 2006, 07:09 AM
Man, chouji and kakashi only cannot handle kakuzu. So imo, the dangerous factor in this fight is kakuzu and his hollows. Somehow capturing hidan is only a part of the plan. Look what was the first thing kakuzu did after he was punched by kakashi, it was going to free hidan. Kakuzu certainly has the cards for doing this again. So either he will go by himself to attack shika or one of those freaking hollows will. Imo, immobilizing kakuzu and those three things is priority. So there must be more behind this plan (those knifes I think)...

Sarmad
December 16, 2006, 08:43 AM

I agree. I'm starting to believe, that Naruto won't give them (Hidan and Kakuzu) the final blow. Team 7 will arrive when the battle against Hidan and Kakuzu is over (this doesn't necessarily mean, that there won't be any Akatsuki Backup). The reason for that is simple: Naruto's new jutsu is going to be revealed during a fight against either Sasuke or Itachi. It would be a waste, if he is forced to use it against Hidan and Kakuzu! :notrust

Well, i don't know about Kakashi, having yet used all of his chakra, though he said something like that. And i'm sure that Chouji will make some difference! Plus, i think you're right about Kakuzu. He has still something up his sleeve. :amuse

My Prediciton:

Naruto will use his new Jutsu(s) against either Sasuke or Itachi.

Sephy7KillerMech
December 16, 2006, 09:41 AM
I always figured that if it is blood in that vial that it was kakuzu's. Didn't kakuzu get cut by that black sword, his skin was normal colored when it happened....

StJimmy61190
December 16, 2006, 12:35 PM
Alright Here's My Say In All Of This So Listen Up.
"Asuma is with us"+ "vial"= Dead Man's Blood. Dead Man's Blood is considered to be fatal to seemingly immortal beings in many mythologies and since the Nine Tailed Beasts come from Japanese Mythology I'm assuming that Kishimoto is drawing from that.
Next, The shogi Game- I don't know how different Japanese Chess is from the Chess I play but I'm assuming that the bishop can't move like a rook. Shikimaru challenging Hidan (the rook) shows that there is a chance he will make it out alive. However it all depends on who the King is in this whole ordeal. Personally I think its Kurenai so Her team will show up and she'll be the one who forces the capture of Hidan (I know in Japanese shogi you don't kill pieces you capture them) and save Shikamaru. On that note were is all the preganancy bullshit coming from?
Next Topic- Ino. Are you all stupid? When Ino takes someone over whatever damage is doen to the person who she controls is inflicted on her (as shown in the Chuunin Exam when she took over the Sound Girl.) so she can't stab herself as Hidan. Also she seemed to be staying with Kakashi and Chouji at the end of this chapter. Its all on Shikamaru.
Naruto's New Jutsu- It looks like a wind shiruken but we won't know for a while because its only meant for Sasuke so its going to come out when he fights Sasuke (which I hope is the next arc.)
"Omnipotent Leader" and also mean "Supreme Leader" which was shown by Shikamaru's strategy and capture of Hidan.

So Next Chapter Fight Continues and Kakashi and the other two will try and kill Kakuzu (who is NOT immortal by the fact he's being kept alive by hearts) and we'll get a bit of backstory on him. Hidan will probably get his head lopped of again since Kakauzu said "Be careful or it will fall off again."

Something which troubles me is Kakashi saying he is no longer useful to Naruto. That's some scary forshadowing since Kakashi is my second favorite character next to kick ass Sasuke.

So what do you guys think?

zetsuie
December 16, 2006, 02:31 PM
i have a quetion even if shikamaru tricks hidan into performing his ritual on kakuzu wouldnt that only kill one of kakuzu's hearts also i would think that kakuzu would have already thought of an outcome like that and come up with some way to prevent it and if shikamaru make hidan perform the ritual on someone who is dead how exactly is that goanna kill hidan

i honestly dont think we have even begun to see the true power of hidan and kakuzu

grusifix
December 16, 2006, 05:07 PM
For some reason I believe that "Omnipotent Leader" is Kakashi. "Leader" refers to his status among the Konoha shinobis and "Omnipotent" his ability to use all 5 elements.

Vial is used to kill Hidan. I like StJimmy61190's theory. This must be what Shika was reading in the library (I don't mean our little forum).

Did Kakashi use the scroll for Hiraishin? Has he put any other seals?

kyubisharingan
December 16, 2006, 05:10 PM
i have a quetion even if shikamaru tricks hidan into performing his ritual on kakuzu wouldnt that only kill one of kakuzu's hearts also i would think that kakuzu would have already thought of an outcome like that and come up with some way to prevent it and if shikamaru make hidan perform the ritual on someone who is dead how exactly is that goanna kill hidan

i honestly dont think we have even begun to see the true power of hidan and kakuzu

hmm....good point. But, kakuzu only has 1 brain. so he could make hidan stab himself in the head causing kakuzu to die^^

zetsuie
December 16, 2006, 05:13 PM
hmm....good point. But, kakuzu only has 1 brain. so he could make hidan stab himself in the head causing kakuzu to die^^
well if thats the case why dont they just attack kakuzu's brain

darkstar7
December 16, 2006, 05:27 PM
"Asuma is with us"+ "vial"= Dead Man's Blood. Dead Man's Blood is considered to be fatal to seemingly immortal beings in many mythologies and since the Nine Tailed Beasts come from Japanese Mythology I'm assuming that Kishimoto is drawing from that.

This is a really good idea! though it seems a little easy at this point for shika to do. just make hidan drink it and he dies? that's a lame death

Next Topic- Ino. Are you all stupid? When Ino takes someone over whatever damage is doen to the person who she controls is inflicted on her (as shown in the Chuunin Exam when she took over the Sound Girl.) so she can't stab herself as Hidan. Also she seemed to be staying with Kakashi and Chouji at the end of this chapter. Its all on Shikamaru.

are we all stupid? maybe, but did you notice all those times in the last fight hidan got injured? asuma used a burning ash jutsu on him, izumo and kotetsu stabbed him, shika stabbed him multiple times with kage nui, and he also drove his own scythe through himself, not to mention drove a pike through himself on multiple occasions.

WHERE ARE ALL OF THOSE WOUNDS AND BURN MARKS, StJimmy???

all i'm saying is that when hidan is in that circle and injures himself, it is clear his curse victim takes damage, but it is still unclear is HIDAN HIMSELF takes that same damage as well (or just transfers it, otherwise i expect we'd still see those wounds---especially from the asuma's burning ash!)

i'm not saying i agree with the prediction of ino possessing hidan, but IF she did, it might be possible that she's immune from sustaining fatal injuries, as hidan's body appears to have this miraculous ability (or else kishimoto is just lazy and doesn't want to draw a guy with stab wounds everywhere).

so what do YOU think?

LightReaper
December 16, 2006, 06:03 PM
well if thats the case why dont they just attack kakuzu's brain
Smaller target than the heart, and harder to hit.

If it was possible to get a headshot with Raikiri Kakashi would of done it with his first attack.

StJimmy61190
December 16, 2006, 06:34 PM
Darkstar7, if Ino controls Hidan during his ritual and Shikimaru did indeed use Asuma's blood from the vial (I'm sticking with this theory for sake of example), then having Hidan stab himself with the intent of killing himself would undoubtable kill Ino as well. We honestly don't know if the connection is a two way thing or just one way. If the wounds were to transfer then I'd rather have Asuma Stab himself in the throat and watch that Hidan bastard bleed out. heh but that's just an opinion. There's still more we need to know. Because clearly he CAN sustain wounds since he still has the marks from the beheading. Darkstar7 pm me your screenname for AIM or MSN messanger. Something tells me you'd be fun to confer with about Naruto.

Dackim
December 16, 2006, 10:58 PM
My prediction:

1 Ino controls Hidan
2 Shikamaru, Ino/Hidan, Chogi and Kakachi atacks Kakuzu

amperx
December 16, 2006, 11:56 PM
since hidan is caught, then they will attack kakuzu's heart till nothings left, easier said than done >.<

godofthesunn
December 17, 2006, 12:12 AM
If you dont beleive that kakashi could have taken out kazaku brain on the first raikiri your totally wroing. Even if it is a straignt thrust. Kakashi has the sharingan and can predict the every movement in kazaku's body before hand and then make adujsments to going for his brain. The fact that he didnt at first is questionable. But its a tough decision. The brain where all strategries are made or the main organ that converts chakara.

I like the idea that someone said about the pill containg Asuma's blood. In truth I think that thats how they can kill hidan and shikamaru's orginal plan of taking him out since he already knew all of hidans abilities. We all question how shikamaru plans on killing hidan but I'm sure he devised a plan already.

Kazaku is still the more questionable enemy. We know his defense and offensive abilities. But we arent quite aware of the depth of his attacks or if he has any abiliities of his own. Granted that to have taken out 4 shinobi with diffrent elemtal abilities he must have some special skills, possibly other than we have seen.

In order to beat kazaku they are going to need someone who can use elemtal technique that have advantages over the 3 remaing ghosts. Yamato and Naruto would be the perfect pair to do so. How soon they show up is questionable though...

aznhotbod
December 17, 2006, 12:22 AM
well, Kazaku didnt beat all 4 shinobies at the same time. I wont argue that it will be very difficult if not impossible without backup to kill him 4 more times. KKshi might still have some chakra left but I doubt he can pull out 4 more raikiri and MS is probably out of question as well. If Kishi doesnt make Chouji and Ino do something besides just standing there doging and talking, then he better bring the backups fast.

bloodrage
December 17, 2006, 12:33 AM
kazkuz is a zombie, monster, mummy thingy, i don't belive he has his own heart i think they just have to kill those hollows.

1nfamous
December 17, 2006, 12:57 AM
i think bloodrage is right though. Only why to kill kazaku is by killing those hollows. But will naruto come and help?

cno
December 17, 2006, 03:13 AM
Next, The shogi Game- I don't know how different Japanese Chess is from the Chess I play but I'm assuming that the bishop can't move like a rook. Shikimaru challenging Hidan (the rook) shows that there is a chance he will make it out alive. However it all depends on who the King is in this whole ordeal. Personally I think its Kurenai so Her team will show up and she'll be the one who forces the capture of Hidan (I know in Japanese shogi you don't kill pieces you capture them) and save Shikamaru. On that note were is all the preganancy bullshit coming from?
Naruto's New Jutsu- It looks like a wind shiruken but we won't know for a while because its only meant for Sasuke so its going to come out when he fights Sasuke (which I hope is the next arc.)
"Omnipotent Leader" and also mean "Supreme Leader" which was shown by Shikamaru's strategy and capture of Hidan.

So Next Chapter Fight Continues and Kakashi and the other two will try and kill Kakuzu (who is NOT immortal by the fact he's being kept alive by hearts) and we'll get a bit of backstory on him. Hidan will probably get his head lopped of again since Kakauzu said "Be careful or it will fall off again."

Something which troubles me is Kakashi saying he is no longer useful to Naruto. That's some scary forshadowing since Kakashi is my second favorite character next to kick ass Sasuke.

I like the idea of the dead man's blood, didn't think of that before. I dont know about Kureni coming to save Shikamaru, to be honest I think he's going to avenge Asuma all by himself.

I think Kakuzu will battle out with Kakashi/Chouji/Ino, but after Hidan goes down, he'll fall back and retreat due to the overwhelming odds. Which especially makes sense because he doesn't really get along with Hidan, and thinks he's pretty stupid.

Sephy7KillerMech
December 17, 2006, 05:44 AM
If it is a dead man's blood then who's to say it will kill him outright. In these mythologies he was speaking of when an immortal drinks "dead blood", they are usually severely weakened. I'm going to predict that if it's asuma's blood that it will cause Hidan to lose his immortality and get really really really really really really really really pissed off!

jinsomnia
December 17, 2006, 07:41 AM
i think bloodrage is right though. Only why to kill kazaku is by killing those hollows. But will naruto come and help?

i doubt naruto will show up. its kinda lame to have naruto in every single battle in the manga....

sheep1315
December 17, 2006, 08:42 AM
i was wondering about kakashi's bandaged hand from a few chapters ago
that still hasnt been fully explained or flashbacked,
maybe he has a new jutsu to bust...... then again maybe naruto just pwned him in training, but i'd like to see kakashi come out with a chidori variant, he could take out kakuzu and one hollow while ino and choji take on one apiece.
(if not naruto comes to the rescue and then we see a flashback of what happen to his hand )

UzumakiRoman
December 17, 2006, 09:40 AM
maybe Kakashi has already taken from Naruto and finally fused chidori and Rasengan, or at least put his element into rasengan!

hayoula
December 17, 2006, 10:05 AM
maybe Kakashi has already taken from Naruto and finally fused chidori and Rasengan, or at least put his element into rasengan!

Sorry to disappoint but Kakashi himself declared he couldn't do that even after when Naruto had figured out a way to do it. He said only Naruto has the chakra to do it.
Yet to me it's a lame excuse, if Naruto has found the way to perform the jutsu, then Kakashi can try and do it himself. He can compensate Naruto's chakra with his intelligence.

zetsuie
December 17, 2006, 10:52 AM

deadmans blood is from western civ mythology not japanese so i doubt that is what kishi is going to do one reason cause thats seem like a bt of a stretch to explain to his adience which is japanese[br]Posted on: December 17, 2006, 09:50:48 AM_________________________________________________plus i think well get a little background on hidan and kakuzu before kishi kills them off if he even decides too

StJimmy61190
December 17, 2006, 01:22 PM
Don't rule out the dead man's blood zetsuie. It all makes sense if you think about what shikamaru said "Asuma is with us." I don't think he meant that in a purely spiritual sense. If you add the dead man's blood theory to Hidan's religion Janshin I think it will all make more sense. While I don't think that it will out right kill him I believe that his immortality was made from a pact with the devil so to speak. He probably has to make these sacrifices in exchange for his immortality. I don't think he's so zealous for no reason. He's so religious out of his fear of death. I think that once he does the ritual with the blood it will activate a counter effect. Such as a summoning of the god Janshin who then proceeds to kill Hidan because Hidan couldn't sacrifice anything to him. Kinda like rent. If you can't pay it, you're out on your ass.

zetsuie
December 17, 2006, 04:53 PM
hidan doesnt beilieve in the devil and i dont think his religion has a direct spritual link to his immortality

but what if one of kakuzu's hearts is hidans

StJimmy61190
December 17, 2006, 06:12 PM
It was a figure of speech thus they "so to speak." He even says that he finds the prayers and such tedious so I do think that his god will consume him. No. Hidan probably still has his heart. Otherwise he'd be pale in Kishimoto's color rendition like Kimimaro since he wouldn't have blood circulation. Besides its Kakuzu's chakra and the masks which keep the hearts functioning. Once the mask which focuses the chakra is destroyed the heart is useless since no chakra would be keeping it beating.

Konkun
December 17, 2006, 07:01 PM
So Kakashi already pulled 4 Raikiri, and hes low on chakra. He might has limits on how many of those he can pull in one day but it didnt take him much effort to do a Rasengan. Maybe he will use Rasengan on Kakuzu when the time is right. Prediction : Rasengan from Kakashi and some jutsus he had copied with his eye. Dont die Kakashi sensei.

jinsomnia
December 17, 2006, 07:23 PM
So Kakashi already pulled 4 Raikiri, and hes low on chakra. He might has limits on how many of those he can pull in one day but it didnt take him much effort to do a Rasengan. Maybe he will use Rasengan on Kakuzu when the time is right. Prediction : Rasengan from Kakashi and some jutsus he had copied with his eye. Dont die Kakashi sensei.

hope he won't die. I mean, no one to read come come paradise? :-)

kyubisharingan
December 17, 2006, 07:27 PM
We will finally see the new Jutsu Kakashi talked about to naruto and sakura after the bell test. Chapter 247

StJimmy61190
December 17, 2006, 07:57 PM
Um I think he was talking about the Mangekyou

kyubisharingan
December 17, 2006, 08:56 PM
uhh no. He said jutsu as in Ninjutsu not Doujutsu

godofthesunn
December 17, 2006, 09:13 PM
What chapter did you see that in ???? or whatever you name is...

Kyuubi685
December 18, 2006, 03:09 AM
RECAP

- the beginning of Shikamaru VS Hidan, shikamaru has hidan trapped in the kage mane no jutsuand kakashi with chouji will take on kakuzu
- kakashi hands shikamaru that vial thing shika gave to him a while back
- team 10 now knows the way to beat kakuzu if they can

MY PREDICTION

for Shikamaru VS Hidan

1) A while back after asuma's funeral, shikamaru was researching something...most likely baout hidan's religon or the curse jutsu he preforms. now i know that most people have said that the vial contains blood from raido's sword when he scratched kakuzu before; but what i'm thinking is that the vial contains nothing. Everyone knows about Shikamaru's ability and how he retains knowledge about everything he learns, so what IF shikamaru found some kind of loop hole in Hidan's curse jutsu.

so if i what i said above about the vial being empty is true, then i think Shikamaru may be trying to get Hidan to kill HIMSELF. cuz if i have this correctly, hidan requires blood from an opponent to curse, then whatever he does to himself will happen to his opponent as well as long as he's in the symbol circle he draws. anyways, what i was thinking was what would happen if Shikamaru were to pretend that hidan got his blood but actually had his own. so hidan's own curse would affect himself.

now the only question is if his immortality still kicks in. i know he can't be wounded so easily and that anything he does to himself won't hurt him...BUT if you think about it, the curse jutsu is a cause and DAMAGE jutsu. so even if it physically doesn't hurt hidan, does the damage still go through

also on a side note, Shikamaru's theme song from the series was called "Fake" in which it is true, cuz he did fake out temari in the chunnin exam as well as catch taguya of the cound 4 off guard.

the rest of the chapter

2) not much will happen between kakuzu VS kakashi and chouji, they've shown quite a bit about kakuzu, they maybe will be able to take another heart, but otherwise just a staredown and beginning of their fight

3) The chapter should contain some pages about Naruto's progress in training and possibly be what others have already said about sai finding naruto training and getting blown away from the shock of power. also naruto finishing up and team 7 maybe leaving as backup for team 10

i know lots of information...eh...

darkstar7
December 18, 2006, 06:27 AM
uhh no. He said jutsu as in Ninjutsu not Doujutsu

sorry, off topic first-----> first of all, back in chapter 247, kakashi just said "I developed a brilliant new JUTSU", meaning it could've been gen-, nin-, tai-, or doujutsu! how do you figure it's ninjutsu?

Don't rule out the dead man's blood zetsuie. It all makes sense if you think about what shikamaru said "Asuma is with us." I don't think he meant that in a purely spiritual sense. If you add the dead man's blood theory to Hidan's religion Janshin I think it will all make more sense. While I don't think that it will out right kill him I believe that his immortality was made from a pact with the devil so to speak. He probably has to make these sacrifices in exchange for his immortality. I don't think he's so zealous for no reason. He's so religious out of his fear of death. I think that once he does the ritual with the blood it will activate a counter effect. Such as a summoning of the god Janshin who then proceeds to kill Hidan because Hidan couldn't sacrifice anything to him. Kinda like rent. If you can't pay it, you're out on your ass.

that's a really good point about the 'asuma is with us' quote,

and i can see the whole summoning of the jashin god happening, since we've already seen a "death god" summon! (if this happens, i hope it will be drastically different from the way the third used a summon ---i just hate repetitiveness!! :darn

but i just disagree that hidan is "so religious out of his fear of death" as he's always saying he hopes his opponents are strong enough to actually kill him. (god, i wonder why orochimaru didn't go after this guy for his immortality!!!)

i predict that the next chapter will reveal more about this part of hidan, since i think shika and hidan will be having a major heart to 'evil heart' lol seriously though, there will definitely be some jaw-jackin between these two!

so while the dialogue will come from them, the action of next chaper will come from kakashi fighting kakuzu.

and speaking of kakuzu, i wonder if hidan's "evil heart" religion and kakuzu's 'hearts' are somehow related?

lux200
December 18, 2006, 10:14 AM
orochimaru actually searched for a way to gain eternal youth...
i think that hidans immortality makes him invulnaerable to attacks, but he is still vulnerable to age.

and exactly there lies orochimarue research...as he said during the fight against sarutobi the 3rd.

sharinganLS
December 18, 2006, 11:40 AM
I predict: shikamaru uses that capsule item to kill hidan or paralyze him; kakuzu reveals something even more distructive and over power kakashi. I dont think naruto will make an appearance this chapter (probably in 337)

zetsuie
December 18, 2006, 01:27 PM
i have a question was kakuzu the one that told hidan "One of these days your goanna kill me or was hidan the one who said that the reason why is because if kakuzu was the one who said it then its probably direct forshadowing to the next chapter with hidan being tricked into killing kakuzu

darkstar7
December 18, 2006, 03:01 PM
i forgot what chapter it was in, but i think kakuzu gave hidan a look when hidan refused to take over carrying chiriku.

hidan asked what that look was for and kakuzu actually said "one of these days i'm gonna kill you", to which hidan replies "you're saying that to ME?"

but you're right, it could still foreshadow hidan killing kakuzu instead.

also, to address sharinganLS, i agree with that prediction as well, i think kakuzu might start using his ghosts in tandem and mixing elements to attack! but first we will see kakashi and chouji doing a little pwnage before the fight escalates

zetsuie
December 18, 2006, 03:14 PM
i forgot what chapter it was in, but i think kakuzu gave hidan a look when hidan refused to take over carrying chiriku.

hidan asked what that look was for and kakuzu actually said "one of these days i'm gonna kill you", to which hidan replies "you're saying that to ME?"

but you're right, it could still foreshadow hidan killing kakuzu instead.

also, to address sharinganLS, i agree with that prediction as well, i think kakuzu might start using his ghosts in tandem and mixing elements to attack! but first we will see kakashi and chouji doing a little pwnage before the fight escalates
ok heres the thing in my translation it says "one of these days your gonna kill me"
but it makes more sense the way u have it written darkstar

laughing@you
December 18, 2006, 03:24 PM
I predict this fight will not end in this next chapter!!! :blink

di..di..di!!

Now seriously, My 2 cents are that this next chapter will focus on kakuzu vs kakashi. Kakashi will use his mangekyo sharingan, chouji will continue the fight!!!

While shikamaru is still holding Hidan in place and gets ready to play "That role". (First, was "that jutsu" now is "that role"!! Whats next "that mole"?) :blink

zetsuie
December 18, 2006, 03:40 PM
I predict this fight will not end in this next chapter!!! :blink

di..di..di!!
dude you so stole that prediction from not about when the fight will end but the
"di..di..di!!"

laughing@you
December 18, 2006, 03:48 PM
dude you so stole that prediction from not about when the fight will end but the
"di..di..di!!"

:s :blink

:offtopic I don't follow!! But di..di..di is from carlos mencia phrase !! Don't know how to write it correctly!!.

Anyhow I posted my complete prediction. When I was trying to modify it, the servers where unavailable and it took me awhile to post it!! ;)

zetsuie
December 18, 2006, 04:16 PM
:s :blink

:offtopic I don't follow!! But di..di..di is from carlos mencia phrase !! Don't know how to write it correctly!!.

Anyhow I posted my complete prediction. When I was trying to modify it, the servers where unavailable and it took me awhile to post it!! ;)

it was a joke

darkstar7
December 18, 2006, 06:52 PM
:offtopic zetsuie: i just looked at chapter 318 from the shannaro! scanlation and kakuzu says "one of these days, i swear i'll kill you."

but anyhoo, i think all the previous talk from kakashi about combining two elements (like water and earth to make mokuton) was in some ways setting up how powerful kakuzu really is.

i predict that when kakuzu gets even more serious and mad, he'll start using the abilities of his ghosts combined. can you imagine a
fire+lightning+wind jutsu of that destructive level? :s

but if not the combining of elements to attack, what else can kakuzu really do except stand there....and...stuff....right now?

i wonder what other abilities his ghosts have, maybe they have a whole arsenal of other breath attacks in their element?
i think the focus of the kakashi vs. kakuzu fight will be to show what else those ghosts can do besides breathe the same elemental attack an x number of times!

and speaking of that, maybe they have a limit on those uber-jutsus like kakashi does on raikiri?
if so, maybe kakashi's strategy will be to run around and make kakuzu miss a whole bunch of times until he's drained, though i think he may be too smart for that (but it could happen!)

haieshwar
December 18, 2006, 06:53 PM
Can anyone tell me where is Konoha's Yellow flash, now?..(Kakashi's sensei)
Don't know whether this is the right place to ask this question..

Thanks,

StJimmy61190
December 18, 2006, 07:30 PM
Dude. He's dead. 15 years dead. And Rotten. He's Yondaime. The fourth Hokage.[br]Posted on: December 18, 2006, 07:19:50 PM_________________________________________________Actually in several of the chapters darkstar, Hidan can be quoted as saying that he hates the prayers and such but that the dogma is rather strict. His wishing for an opponent who can kill him probably means he's reckless or that once he's truly killed his curse will be afflicted to his killer.

Toad Sage
December 18, 2006, 07:54 PM
What do you mean by "afflicted?" I think you are using the word incorrectly... Are you trying to say that whoever kills Hidan will themselves die, so his wish is to die in order to kill his opponent? I'm not sure if that's what you're saying, but if I'm correct then I disagree! I think Hidan secretly curses his immortality, to be honest. I think he feels it deprives him of any true risk in a battle. But that's just corny speculation on my part, no evidence in the manga for it.

StJimmy61190
December 18, 2006, 08:14 PM
No I think his immortality is an affliction. When he is killed it will be the curse of his oponnent. There seems to be rules around his religion and jutsu so I think they're connected.

zetsuie
December 18, 2006, 08:23 PM
No I think his immortality is an affliction. When he is killed it will be the curse of his oponnent. There seems to be rules around his religion and jutsu so I think they're connected.
well then wouldnt oro try to kill him

darkstar7
December 18, 2006, 08:24 PM
so hidan hates his immortality and hopes someone can kill him so the 'curse' of having to be immortal, and thus deprived of any thrill in battle, can be passed on to whoever killed him?

hmm i guess hidan DOES kinda look like connor mcleod lol

but from what i've seen of hidan's behavior in his fights, he's not completely reckless in a fight, or at least he still cares what happens to himself in some regards (like at the beginning of this fight, when shika caught kakuzu and him both and he says, "we're completely f**ked!")

i for one, would hate if this whole hidan's-mysterious-immortality thing continues (if he passes it on to whoever killed him as you say) it'd be hilarious if shika became immortal!

and about orochimaru, i was thinkin that maybe he left before hidan joined so he doesn't even know about him...but i'm not sure, the whole damn thing with hidan doesn't make a lot of sense....we know we saw him at the end of part I, and we know it's been a little over 2 years when part II starts, why the hell did he not know about akatsuki's goals after that length of time?

i hope hidan's standoff with shika, and kakuzu's fight with kakashi reveals more about the two akatsuki in the next chapter. as long as it's not talking and fighting that leads to nothing by the end, i'll be happy

jerger
December 19, 2006, 12:03 AM
the ak were not always in groups.... often they were in subgroups or pairs... plus they didnt reunite often until rescently when they got the deamons out of their victims...i think oro used them to get his demon then left... hidan would of been known but not that closely since they didnt meat in groups alot...

darkstar7
December 19, 2006, 02:00 AM
the ak were not always in groups.... often they were in subgroups or pairs... plus they didnt reunite often until rescently when they got the deamons out of their victims...i think oro used them to get his demon then left... hidan would of been known but not that closely since they didnt meat in groups alot...

yeah, but don't you think when everyone first joined akatsuki, the main goal was told to them, so they could decide if they were in or out? (i know it was for the sake of plot for us as readers to learn of the goals) but it's just weird that after TWO AND ONE-HALF YEARS that hidan still needed it explained like he had no idea.

personally, i wish we could see what the akatsuki recruitment procedure is like. do they "tap" people like college secret societies? lol
or do they find members by word of mouth and association?
for us to know, i think akatsuki will have to reach out to one of the main characters (like one of the rookies, gai's team, or the main jounins)

this is wishful thinking and i can't believe i'm bringing it up, but what if in the next few chapters, after hidan or kakuzu is killed, the surviving one tries to convince shikamaru to join up?!

maideth
December 19, 2006, 04:50 AM
maybe hidan just wanted to kill peoples for his god :)

whatever we will see more battle this week,for sure,but i hope we will see naruto too! i miss him ehhe

hermallorn
December 19, 2006, 05:16 AM
hidan is not immortal, he cannot be killed. But time takes it's toll

Deinonychus
December 19, 2006, 08:26 AM
What do you mean by "afflicted?" I think you are using the word incorrectly... Are you trying to say that whoever kills Hidan will themselves die, so his wish is to die in order to kill his opponent? I'm not sure if that's what you're saying, but if I'm correct then I disagree! I think Hidan secretly curses his immortality, to be honest. I think he feels it deprives him of any true risk in a battle. But that's just corny speculation on my part, no evidence in the manga for it.

You assume its speculation and that theres is no evidence of such in the manga, which is absolutely correct. However I actually think theres evidence of the contrary. I dont think Hidan curses his immortality. During the previous fight, when Asuma was killed, Hidan seemed to enjoy the fact that he could feel pain - without being genuinely hurt - and have that pain being transfered to his adversaries. I would think that he actually enjoys this ability, and the ability itself is only made possible by is invulnerability (or imortality, whatever you want to call it). That would indicate that he doesnt exactly curse having that perk.

dj_threat
December 19, 2006, 10:09 AM
simple prediction for me though shika will use the vile of blood taken from kakuzu using the raikiri of kakashi . then make hidan drink or taste kakuzu's blood and they will just kill each other hehehe

godofthesunn
December 19, 2006, 02:14 PM
I'm going to change course from the previous predictions.But before so lets come to a few conclusions.
1. Kazaku has 4 ghosts one is dead and supposedly he has 4 hearts remaning.
2. Hidan might be connected to one of the ghosts, or when he looked at the dead one he felt sad because of his fear of death.
3. Shikamaru has devised a plan to kill hidan already, Due to their prior fight and his assessment of hidans skills.

Now we all know that they have broken up into to teams to defeat kazaku and hidan. The problem in both situations is that we don't know how they can be killed. Since they both are somewhat immortal. Personally I am sure that they have a plan to kill hidan. Some say its a trick using the vial of asumas blood and others say its using kazaku's blood. I dont know which is its, All i know is that hidan will die within 3 chapters.

Kazaku remains the real questionable topic. With 4 hearts using 4 different elemental abilities. Do the masks of the ghosts have to be killed by the stronger elemtal ability of can simply just taking it out with a physical attack suffice. If they need a stronger elemtal attack then yamato and naruto will be needed to seal the deal. Otherwise their will be hope for choji and kakashi even though he is low on chakara.

As far as a backup group, well in typical kishimoto style we can expect it at the very moment when one of the hero's will almost die. Or maybe he might deviate from that this time and bring them in early. Regardless a backup group will come, in my predictions at least.

zetsuie
December 19, 2006, 03:50 PM
i don

I'm going to change course from the previous predictions.But before so lets come to a few conclusions.
1. Kazaku has 4 ghosts one is dead and supposedly he has 4 hearts remaning.
2. Hidan might be connected to one of the ghosts, or when he looked at the dead one he felt sad because of his fear of death.
3. Shikamaru has devised a plan to kill hidan already, Due to their prior fight and his assessment of hidans skills.

Now we all know that they have broken up into to teams to defeat kazaku and hidan. The problem in both situations is that we don't know how they can be killed. Since they both are somewhat immortal. Personally I am sure that they have a plan to kill hidan. Some say its a trick using the vial of asumas blood and others say its using kazaku's blood. I dont know which is its, All i know is that hidan will die within 3 chapters.

Kazaku remains the real questionable topic. With 4 hearts using 4 different elemental abilities. Do the masks of the ghosts have to be killed by the stronger elemtal ability of can simply just taking it out with a physical attack suffice. If they need a stronger elemtal attack then yamato and naruto will be needed to seal the deal. Otherwise their will be hope for choji and kakashi even though he is low on chakara.

As far as a backup group, well in typical kishimoto style we can expect it at the very moment when one of the hero's will almost die. Or maybe he might deviate from that this time and bring them in early. Regardless a backup group will come, in my predictions at least.
i dont think hidan will die in the next three chapters i mean not before we find out more about his past the formula of naruto you allways find out what thier past is and/or thier reasons for fighting

Lazymonkeygod
December 19, 2006, 05:26 PM
This is what will happen:

- Hidan is dragged far away from Kakuzu by Shika
- Hidan breaks Shika's jutsu with his enormous chakra level
- Hidan fights Shika head on and kicks Shika's ass
- Kakuzu fights Ino, Chouji, Kakashi
- Hidan easy beats Shika and finally gets his blood
- Kakuzu kicks the 3 newbies around
- Kakuzu is about to perform a final blow on Ino
- Hidan does his secret ritual on Shika
- Shika falls down and dies
- Right when Kakuzu is about to strike Ino he stops
- Kakuzu is shocked as he stands there wondering what happened.
- Hidan is laying on the ground as well because he just stabbed himself
- Hidan smiles and says "suck it bitch"
- Hidan looks over at Shika's body on the ground, it's gone!
- Shika standing on the other side of Hidan says "hey fuck face"
- Hidan looks over surprised and Shika cuts Hidan's head off with Asuma's chakra blades once again and picks up Hidan's head.
- Shika looks Hidan in the eyes and say "you're fucked" and shows him the vial of blood.
- Shika tells Hidan "You just killed your ally you dumb fuck"
- Kakuzu falls to the ground saying "HOW?? WTF!!!?"
- Kakashi stands up and says "he did it, our plan worked"
- Kakuzu says "what plan"
- Kakashi says "our plan for your ally to kill your mother fucking ass"
- Kakashi goes over to Kakuzu as he kneels in front of Ino.
- All the ghosts from Kakuzu also falls to the ground but not dead yet.
- Ino quickly kills 2 ghost with some special technique of hers
- Choiji kills the other 2 ghost with his fat hands jutsu
- Kakashi then builds up the ultimate Chidori and says "This one's for Asuma" then plunges the Chidori right through Kakazu's face.

Battle ends!

- Shika now has the living head of Hidan who will squeel on the rest of the Akatsuki.

boyakist4649
December 19, 2006, 05:51 PM
Could the vial that Shikamaru now possesses contain Asuma's blood?

I wonder what would happen to Hidan if he uses his curse on a dead individual?

Lazymonkeygod
December 19, 2006, 06:49 PM
Could the vial that Shikamaru now possesses contain Asuma's blood?

I wonder what would happen to Hidan if he uses his curse on a dead individual?

What would his reason be to give Kakashi the vial first if it contained Asuma's blood to start? The logical explanation for him to give the vial to Kakashi is that he wanted Kakashi to do something with it. So I would doubt it's Asuma's blood.

deathshadow25
December 19, 2006, 10:49 PM
I think the vial is something that can turn the tides of the battle at a moment when it seems like your gonna lose.

It's a mini naruto. have a baddy u can't defeatcarry a vial of mini Naruto and he'll dattebayo your foe to death. It comes in handy when your enemy is an old person who hates loud obnoxious sounds.

Dattebayo!! Buy it now here's the number

555-D-A-T-T-E-B-A-Y-O

sloc
December 19, 2006, 11:49 PM
Ch336:

Kakashi: ("How am I going to take out 4 hearts?")

Ino: "Wait, let's just stab Kakazu's liver, he's only got one of those."

Kakashi: "What is a liver?......Naruto!"

Naruto: "Sexy no Jutsu!"

Kakazu: "Damn why I did sew that thing back on."

Hidan: "Hahaha I got you now, Jashin-Sama I got him!!!"

Shika: "AGGGHH,...,...,...,"

Shika creates a hexagram.

Hidan: "Oh Crap,.....NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

deathshadow25
December 19, 2006, 11:52 PM
Ch336:

Kakashi: ("How am I going to take out 4 hearts?")

Ino: "Wait, let's just stab Kakazu's liver, he's only got one of those."

Kakashi: "What is a liver?......Naruto!"

Naruto: "Sexy no Jutsu!"

Kakazu: "Damn why I did sew that thing back on."

lol

aznhotbod
December 20, 2006, 04:31 AM
Kakazu reveals his background story which ties with Konoha Shodaime.

manji
December 20, 2006, 08:10 AM
it's out
http://rsf.mangas-fr.com/Shueisha/Shonen/Naruto.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/8260682/Naruto_336.zip.html

Thanks! Now I'm off to make the RTS (unless The Touch beats me to it). In the meantime, I'm going to merge this with 336 Predictions. ~ Ayah

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 08:27 AM
The raw is out!! It has being posted in the spoiler section

Here's the link

http://rsf.mangas-fr.com/Shueisha/Shonen/Naruto.zip

Thanks to "jiraya-sama" for the link

panzerzanaku
December 20, 2006, 08:51 AM
wow....so he really is stronger than kakashi

so hidan is basically goin to aid in killing kakuzu.....hmm genius but is rather lame to me.
i wud much rather see straight out ninja duels.

ohh well......at least after they dispose of these 2 we'll get to see the cool teams in action.

JoJoJO
December 20, 2006, 09:14 AM
So two heart down three left to go, Shika his a bad ass.

Rokudaime Hokage
December 20, 2006, 09:53 AM
really short chapter, could've showed Shika's next move...

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 09:55 AM
The vile had a needle?

So does this means he injected himself with Kakuzu's blood?

But this would still kill shikamaru?

Hidan would need to stabbed again and again before kakuzu can be killed!! Right?

kyubisharingan
December 20, 2006, 10:06 AM
WOW awsome chapter.if it werent for the spoilers i would have thought Shika was done for

Egoboo
December 20, 2006, 10:09 AM
Hm...the most interesting thing is Kakuzu´s mention of meeting the First Hokage....so he did indeed meet him, huh? What are the chances that he also killed him? Not that high probably, but who knows. After all, Sasori was revealed to be the murderer of the Yondaime Kazekage...stronger Akatsuki members are obviously on par with Kages.
Ah well apart from that little crazy theory:
interesting chapter, it seems like that theory about using Kakuzu´s blood to defeat him was correct...just the exact time of extracting that blood was a lot later than many had expected (including me >_>).

Koen
December 20, 2006, 10:09 AM
Why is this plan so stupid. Come on, for me this was a really bad chapter. There was nothing in it. Ino and chouji just standing there. Kakuzu doing a move to kakashi and shika using the blood of kakuzu while hidan is doing his move with that blood. For me this battle really started awesome up untill this chapter. So a lame outcome (very awesome action beginning and then a stupid practical none action outcome)...

Dissapointed I am

Remus
December 20, 2006, 10:29 AM
Why is this plan so stupid. Come on, for me this was a really bad chapter. There was nothing in it. Ino and chouji just standing there. Kakuzu doing a move to kakashi and shika using the blood of kakuzu while hidan is doing his move with that blood. For me this battle really started awesome up untill this chapter. So a lame outcome (very awesome action beginning and then a stupid practical none action outcome)...

Dissapointed I am

Well no one would have seen that coming. I was rather suprised that Shika is now about to kick some ass. His brain power equalls the attack power of Hidan and Kakuzu together. That really was a nice one. Its time that Hidan dies and there is also no space for another Frankenstein-like freak like Orochimaru so lets get rid of the damned Kakuzu and I hope Chouji kicks some ass. ^^

Huggies
December 20, 2006, 10:32 AM
wait wait, Shika is not dead/going to die?
the capsule does not seem broken so he couldn't have boeken it.
Even if shika injected it should'nt he also get hurt?

Yondaime_101
December 20, 2006, 10:33 AM
Well, this is the perfect situation for kakuzu to show us his so-called " My Urge to kill takes over when I'm in a tight situation"!
Also, what is kinda stupid is that apparently, kakuzu fought Shodai-THE FIRST HOKAGE! and came out alive..This tells you a lot about the strength and experience of kakuzu and from this chapter looks like a bunch of noobies(compared to the First) are gonna kill Kakuzu! Great Job Kishimoto!!!!

MasterOdin
December 20, 2006, 10:33 AM
I thought it was a pretty good chapter. At least things are moving forward rather than them just standing around talking. I just wonder what this means for Kakuzu. Did this just get rid of his "main" heart or all of them? Shouldn't his blood in some way be connected to all of them? Or, do each of the "ghosts" have their own heart?

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 10:40 AM
The pic when kakuzu is ripping out the heart of a shinobi, who's that shinobi? It's not the 1st, Cuz the forehead is not konoha's simbols.

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 10:42 AM
I think it's a shinobi from Sunagakure

Elmdorz
December 20, 2006, 10:45 AM
Well, this is the perfect situation for kakuzu to show us his so-called " My Urge to kill takes over when I'm in a tight situation"!
Also, what is kinda stupid is that apparently, kakuzu fought Shodai-THE FIRST HOKAGE! and came out alive..This tells you a lot about the strength and experience of kakuzu and from this chapter looks like a bunch of noobies(compared to the First) are gonna kill Kakuzu! Great Job Kishimoto!!!!

What did you expect the 1st hokage to come back from the dead to take out kazuzu?????

Anyways Im confused about this chapter. So let me get this straight... Kakashi took a sample of Kazuzu's blood... And gave it to shikamaru. What I do not understand is how Hidan got Kazuzu's blood when he actually cut Shikamaru's face. It would of been one thing if hidan sliced the capsule and the blood splatted but thats not what happened...

kroden
December 20, 2006, 11:03 AM
I agree.

I don't understand why Kakuzu is hurt instead of Shikamaru. I know he has a blood sample but what did he do with it ? How is that, that Hidan cutting Shikamaru's cheek got Kakuzu's blood ? I don't think Shikamaru could have been fast enough to let Hidan cut the vial instead of his cheek and cut his own cheek at the same time, making it look like the cut Hidan intended to do... Way too fast for him. So if did'nt happen at the time of the attack could it have happen at another time ? No, I don't think so. Hidan turned into the black voodoo doll that he is the moment he tasted the blood on his stick. I think this blood was Shikamaru's because he couldn't have exchanged it either. So he must have done something else. I'm guessing he did it while using the scroll in the previous chapter. This would be some kind of transfer of malediction through the blood or a blood "exchange", replacing his blood with Kakuzu's. This is creepier than ever and quite unlikely as it should kill him really fast. I'm left with one hypothesis, he injected Kakuzu's blood in his own body. Two possibilities here : he injected it at the exact place were Hidan would stab him. But how in the world would he know were Hidan was gonna cut ? He simply injected the blood in his bloodstream but then, he should have felt the strike as well ?

I realize now that, he might have and that he is not faking his fall at the end of the chapter. By mixing bloods he allowed the pain to be split between two persons rendering it less effective and not lethal.

Please tell me what you think of this ?

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 11:11 AM
It looks like Shikamaru covered his face with his hands. Maybe Hidan actually cut the capsul instead of Shikamaru's face, and the cut on Shikamaru's cheek is actually just blood splatter. Maybe. Plus, in the last panel the cut was gone.

Yondaime_101
December 20, 2006, 11:16 AM
What did you expect the 1st hokage to come back from the dead to take out kazuzu?????

Even that might not be good enough against kakuzu!! I still believe kakuzu has at least one more power-up to go before he bites the dust. He hasn't gone all out yet and before the last page, he was kinda relaxed! I think he will start getting pissed in the next chapter! Hopefully someone will summon the FIRST FROM THE DEAD! Right ELMDORZ!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're hillarious! 1'st Hokage comin back again! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhutz
December 20, 2006, 11:21 AM

Anyways Im confused about this chapter. So let me get this straight... Kakashi took a sample of Kazuzu's blood... And gave it to shikamaru. What I do not understand is how Hidan got Kazuzu's blood when he actually cut Shikamaru's face. It would of been one thing if hidan sliced the capsule and the blood splatted but thats not what happened...

I think we are going to learn how Shikamura gave Kakuza's blood to Hidan in the next chapter. The obvious ploy would be that he cut his own forehead with the needle and in the same movement released the blood onto the syth but we will see what is shown.

Got to say, I liked this chapter if only in that it again shows the cunning of Shikamura but we are left with a number of questions.

1) Is Kakuza dead? The blood that Hidan supposedly took in was in each of Kakuza's hearts so when Hidan pierced his own heart does that now mean he managed to pierce all of Kakuza's hearts or only the one in his body.

2) Hidan is still alive so isn't Shikamura still at risk? Is Shikamura acting as he was befeld by Hidan a ploy to get Hidan to move in closer so that he can either re-bind him with the shadow manipulation or so he can dice off his head.

3) Does Shikamura have another plan to kill Hidan? I still think that we will see Team 10 bringing Hidan's head back to the village so they can learn the Atk plan.

4) How long might Kakuza still live if all of his hearts were effected? We saw that the ghosts died rather quickly so perhaps they will all die and if so then how strong with the remaining body of Kakuza be while his heart dies? Can he still go beserk?

grusifix
December 20, 2006, 11:23 AM
It's kinda wierd but that wound on Shika's face might be made by himself. I predicted after 334 that Kakashi would use that vial on Hidan's attack. I don't know how Shika was able to pull that kind of stunt. He isn't even using Kagemane to control Hidan's moves(ch336/p8).

If kroden's analysis is correct, they might need Ino for some medical jutsu.

Natan
December 20, 2006, 11:27 AM
Now i see something unusual, shikamaru already used this thing of lots of explosive tags in the second movie and if you consider the movies lke big fillers we will have the irst thing that are in an filler that are really uesed in the manga.

PS: Hidan are fucked he gonna be maked in piece by an loot of explosion, hahaaha good end to the imortal. Rest in pieces hidan =)

Gold Knight
December 20, 2006, 11:33 AM
I didn't like this chapter much myself. But I'll elaborate more in my Comments later.

darkkarl
December 20, 2006, 11:36 AM
I think the needle is a special surprise that Shikamaru concocted just for Hidan --- I think that's what he spent some time doing research on Before going on to confront them, - I mean, ok, so the guy wont die, but if you turn his nerves and muscles to water with an agent or two, it'd make immortality a far less promising prospect that Hidan probably originally thought!

and yeah, Shikamaru proly managed to fake the cut... and put Kakuzu's blood on the blade... REALLY really good episode! heh heh heh Now that was a Shinobi battle - unpredicatbale, cunning, and graced with breath-taking precision in the execution!

So, when does Naruto show up? I mean, he almost has his tech perfected - and the fight with the akatsuki are a darn good opportunity to show it off... hmmm, but I was wrong about kakashi , so maybe Naruto will sit this one out? FOr some reason that doesn't sit too well with me... [br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 11:35:45 AM_________________________________________________afterall, the shika's are known for their apothecaries!

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 11:37 AM
Need to add something again. Hidan stabbed his own hand to make the symbol AFTER he licked the blood on his scythe. Nothing happened to Shikamaru's hand. Hidan hadn't licked Shikamaru's blood at all.

Lazymonkeygod
December 20, 2006, 11:45 AM
It is not hard to switch the bloods after all, Shika can move objects with his shadow like he moved the chakra knife. It is easy for him to just use his shadow to replace the blood that Hidan took. As long as he has the blood it's not very hard to pretend to get hit and substitute it with something else when you're expecting it to come. By the way, MY PREDICTION FROM BEFORE WAS ALMOST DEAD ON!!!!!

Elmdorz
December 20, 2006, 11:50 AM
I dunno I think its kinda odd that shikamaru is now somehow fast enough to do all of this.

metalanime
December 20, 2006, 12:07 PM
Need to add something again. Hidan stabbed his own hand to make the symbol AFTER he licked the blood on his scythe. Nothing happened to Shikamaru's hand. Hidan hadn't licked Shikamaru's blood at all.

thats because the the tranfer of damage doesnt happen until the symbol is created, since he stabbed himself to create the circle, it wouldnt effect shikamaru anyway.

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 12:26 PM
thats because the the tranfer of damage doesnt happen until the symbol is created, since he stabbed himself to create the circle, it wouldnt effect shikamaru anyway.

Oh geez, you're right. I forgot about that.

I dunno I think its kinda odd that shikamaru is now somehow fast enough to do all of this.

It's odd but still feasible, I think. Maybe it was the timing. When Hidan attacked Shikamaru just stood there waiting, so maybe he already timed everything? Or maybe he is that fast, seeing as he could dodge Kakuzu's punch in ch.323 and seeing his reaction time when he caught Hidan the second time in ch.335. I agree with you though. It's still odd.

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 12:31 PM
PS: Hidan are fucked he gonna be maked in piece by an loot of explosion, hahaaha good end to the imortal. Rest in pieces hidan =)

He cannot die so more accurately, "Live in pieces"

If you see the vile, before it has the cap afterwards it doesn't. Did shikamaru injected himself with it?

Is Shikamaru and Hidan 5 minutes away or did it take five minutes to create the explosive web they are in?

Hidan doesn't know he hurt kakuzu!!!

Kakuzu was already extracting kakashi's heart when Hidan stab himself, So kakuzu's little talk and fighting sequence took 5 min? Somthing odd there!

EndoAnima
December 20, 2006, 12:32 PM
Qoute Hidan "It looks as though Kakazu is finished too!"
Hahahaha Kishimoto always with the irony!!!

Darrenj
December 20, 2006, 12:35 PM
Check out how small the cut is and how much blood is in the air, looks like he did cut a capsule

laughing@you: why would it take 5mins to set up the wires? It could of been summoned by the scroll

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 12:37 PM
Check out how small the cut is and how much blood is in the air, looks like he did cut a capsule

You are right!!

and the way shikamaru is pulling back....makes sense

But the vile doesn't look damage at the end of the chapter!!

EndoAnima
December 20, 2006, 12:45 PM
Kakazu's own heart was peirced most likely... Hidan's damage affects the area of the self-inflicted attack... so its like Kakazu was peirced straight through where his heart was...
and the other thing....
Hidan is stuck binded to Kakazu until Kakazu dies right? So he can't cut Shikamaru again until he gets rid of Kakazu... although he could probably still fight hand to hand with Shika, which is still a threat..

amphreded
December 20, 2006, 12:46 PM
i think shika just squirted out some blood from that "needle" and dabbed some quickly on his face

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:06 PM
I think he cut his own face with a kunai and he threw the vial in hidans way

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 01:07 PM
laughing@you: why would it take 5mins to set up the wires? It could of been summoned by the scroll

The same way that little chat between kakashi and kakuzu took 5 min. Thats why I posted the question. The pic shows one last kunai getting stuck in the tree. Meaning that probably he was trowing them one by one. Or maybe not. Shikamaru was running side by side so the web wasn't there when they arrived.

Or it could be what you said, that shikamaru used a scroll.

It amazes me that Hidan doesn't think ahead. Like, this guy goes to the trouble to transfered me to the middle of nowhere, establish a pretty clever trap with explosives. Let me kill him the old fashion way just to make sure he isn't planning anything else.

Relying to much in his inmortality has made him pretty predictable!!

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:09 PM
The same way that little chat between kakashi and kakuzu took 5 min. Thats why I posted the question. The pic shows one last kunai getting stuck in the tree. Meaning that probably he was trowing them one by one. Or maybe not. Shikamaru was running side by side so the web wasn't there when they arrived.

Or it could be what you said, that shikamaru used a scroll.

It amazes me that Hidan doesn't think ahead. Like, this guy goes to the trouble to transfered me to the middle of nowhere, establish a pretty clever trap with explosives. Let me kill him the old fashion way just to make sure he isn't planning anything else.

Relying to much in his inmortality has made him pretty predictable!!

well thats what happen when you think your the shit it goes to your head

yeste
December 20, 2006, 01:17 PM
But wait!!! Since Kakazu has his four hearts that aren’t really his out of his body, within the masks, don’t that mean that he has ONLY ONE heart in his body????

The ONE HEART that JUST GOT STUBED by Hidan!?!!!!!!!!
Does this mean that Kakazu’s done for… I mean he HAS NO MORE HEARTS in his body!?!! :)

Hidan "It looks as though Kakazu is finished too!"
Hahahaha Kishimoto always with the irony!!!
Indeed!!!

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:19 PM
But wait!!! Since Kakazu has his four hearts that aren’t really his out of his body, within the masks, don’t that mean that he has ONLY ONE heart in his body????

The ONE HEART that JUST GOT STUBED by Hidan!?!!!!!!!!
Does this mean that Kakazu’s done for… I mean he HAS NO MORE HEARTS in his body!?!! :)
Indeed!!!

What would be cool is if he isn't dead and shika uses kagemane on hidan to stab all of kakazu's hearts

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 01:26 PM
What would be cool is if he isn't dead and shika uses kagemane on hidan to stab all of kakazu's hearts

So let me see if I understand...

If the hearts resides in the mask, don't they have to destroy the masks?

But if the hearts are in still in kakuzu, then the mask can be destroyed by stabbing kakuzu?

This is some freaky s$%t!!!!

Remus
December 20, 2006, 01:28 PM
He cannot die so more accurately, "Live in pieces"

If you see the vile, before it has the cap afterwards it doesn't. Did shikamaru injected himself with it?

Is Shikamaru and Hidan 5 minutes away or did it take five minutes to create the explosive web they are in?

Hidan doesn't know he hurt kakuzu!!!

Kakuzu was already extracting kakashi's heart when Hidan stab himself, So kakuzu's little talk and fighting sequence took 5 min? Somthing odd there!

Didnt you listen to what Kakuzu said ? There is no such thing as immortality in this world. That means even Hidan has a weakpoint. Oro isnt immortal, Sasori wasnt too, Kakuzu isnt too and Hidan wont be too. So he will be dealed with later.

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 01:33 PM
Didnt you listen to what Kakuzu said ? There is no such thing as immortality in this world. That means even Hidan has a weakpoint. Oro isnt immortal, Sasori wasnt too, Kakuzu isnt too and Hidan wont be too. So he will be dealed with later.

No I couldn't hear but I read it!!! Ja get it! well yeah i know its lame!!

It actually depends on what inmortality is, it can be longetivity, or invulnerability.

Of course they can die. They wouldn't be fighting otherwise.

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:34 PM

It actually depends on what inmortality is, it can be longetivity, or invulnerability.

Of course they can die. They wouldn't be fighting otherwise.

Thats the reason AL is looking to conquer the world he want immortality in the sense that everyone knew he had the power to conquer the world.

NRZero
December 20, 2006, 01:36 PM
I still can't figure out why Hidan seems to be invulnerable to attacks. I hope next chapter they clear that little mystery up for us. Kakuzu is dead now so one down one to go.

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:41 PM
I still can't figure out why Hidan seems to be invulnerable to attacks. I hope next chapter they clear that little mystery up for us. Kakuzu is dead now so one down one to go.

I'm not sure but I think the best theory I heard was that Hidan has the ability to move his organs within his body so that no major attack could really kill him.

Athena
December 20, 2006, 01:43 PM
this chapter annoyed the hell out of me. shikamaru (a mere chunin examiner) is now strong enough to take out 2 akatsuki members at once?! the last 7-8 chapters been the same: akatsuki members making one mistake after another, acting like 8-year-old retards while ordinary chunin ninja's beating their asses.
I don't get the point of showing Kakuzu taking the heart of First Hokage. Is it to show him being a very strong Ninja? then why the hell is he loosing to team 10?!(by the far the weakest team in Konoha)
the worst part is that each member of the team has a capsule, so that makes them 4 in total, and kakuzu just happens to have 5 hearts(2 already destroyed). how convenient. bunch of low rank ninjas beating the hell out of an akatsuki member who has killed Hokages before.

B.S, absolutely BS.

uchiha_rurik
December 20, 2006, 01:47 PM

Exactly, and Kakuuzu coments reffers to Longetivity, ebcause Kakshi remarks came from that precisley, the time Kakuuzu has living. So Kakuuzu comments doesn't apply to Hidans current unkillable status.

WEll, SO far The Akatsuki are really a bunch of people that had used some type of Kinjutsu to prolong theyr lifespan as if looking to live for ever: Kakuzu, Oro and Sasori, and probably Hidan. I wont be surprise if this is the same for everyone in Akatsuki.

NIce Chapter, but it was sort of easy to tell this was going to happen, So, is Kakuuzu really dead?? it seems to quick to be truth, do we know if he got to reinsert his Hearts to his Body??

And I wonder whats would be next wiht Hidan and Shikamaru, even after this, Team Konoha still seems to be on the loosing end of the fight.

don't get the point of showing Kakuzu taking the heart of First Hokage. Is it to show him being a very strong Ninja? then why the hell is he loosing to team 10?!(by the far the weakest team in Konoha)

That wasnt the 1st Hokage, that was a Random Rock or Sand Nin. this was to show how Kakuuzu pulls out the Heart of his Opponent.

Ray_JeRed
December 20, 2006, 01:56 PM
sunagakure ninja.. at first i thought he was 1st hokage but then look at his forehead protector showed sand symbol..

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 01:59 PM
this chapter annoyed the hell out of me. shikamaru (a mere chunin examiner) is now strong enough to take out 2 akatsuki members at once?! the last 7-8 chapters been the same: akatsuki members making one mistake after another, acting like 8-year-old retards while ordinary chunin ninja's beating their asses.
I don't get the point of showing Kakuzu taking the heart of First Hokage. Is it to show him being a very strong Ninja? then why the hell is he loosing to team 10?!(by the far the weakest team in Konoha)
the worst part is that each member of the team has a capsule, so that makes them 4 in total, and kakuzu just happens to have 5 hearts(2 already destroyed). how convenient. bunch of low rank ninjas beating the hell out of an akatsuki member who has killed Hokages before.

B.S, absolutely BS.

Well you also have to remember the chuunin characters aren't beating the akatsuki members with raw power they're using brain power and cleverness to beat the crap outta akatsuki.

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 02:05 PM
Well you also have to remember the chuunin characters aren't beating the akatsuki members with raw power they're using brain power and cleverness to beat the crap outta akatsuki.

Well said!!!

tdotc
December 20, 2006, 02:09 PM
the vial shika held in the end could be to boost his chakra....

the strings create shadows ..esp the exp tags, which could be used to capture hidan very easily using kagemane...

even if the tags set off shika would've avenged asuma

as to killing hidan, i am guessing shika could just take hidan's head off again, which was attached couple days ago. then victory's assured

noblue4u
December 20, 2006, 02:13 PM
Ahahaha!! OWNED! Great chapter!!

tdotc
December 20, 2006, 02:35 PM
just realized...kakashi copied kkzu's iron body jutsu...lol awesome :smile-big

jst hope that kkzu wont take out kakashi's heart with his last minute

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 02:42 PM
just realized...kakashi copied kkzu's iron body jutsu...lol awesome :smile-big

Really? When?

Koen
December 20, 2006, 02:43 PM
Great chapter, I don't agree. This chapter makes everything fucked up. Now in an instant a team consisting of three chuunins, oh sorry only one (if you count out chouji and ino who didn't do anything) and and kakashi are able to defeat two s ranked criminals akatsuki. And how, by a stupid-making-no-sense plan. Come on where's this situation going: kakashi stabbed kakuzu with his raikiri collecting blood of kakuzu. BUT before that the original plan failed (shika told him self) because kakuzu escaped his jutsu. And now you are going to say me that kakashi knew what to do after the failure of the original plan without talking to shika. Come on, every child knew the meaning of kakashis action was to kill kakuzu.

SO LAME

Muk
December 20, 2006, 02:50 PM
Great chapter, I don't agree. This chapter makes everything fucked up. Now in an instant a team consisting of three chuunins, oh sorry only one (if you count out chouji and ino who didn't do anything) and and kakashi are able to defeat two s ranked criminals akatsuki. And how, by a stupid-making-no-sense plan. Come on where's this situation going: kakashi stabbed kakuzu with his raikiri collecting blood of kakuzu. BUT before that the original plan failed (shika told him self) because kakuzu escaped his jutsu. And now you are going to say me that kakashi knew what to do after the failure of the original plan without talking to shika. Come on, every child knew the meaning of kakashis action was to kill kakuzu.

SO LAME

the capture both akatsuki in kagemane was the first feint. secondly trying to kill kakuzu in one strike with raikiri was plan b. meaning shika hoped that kakuzu died on the first attempt but calculating into the possibility that kakuzu would survive the first strike he had the second plan on having hidan kill kakuzu. and that was always been the primary plan. Did he not tell you early on, he loves using the enemy pieces against each other?

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 02:52 PM

SO LAME

where is obviousman when you need him?

of course raikiri was used to kill kakazu but since he didn't die kakashi gathered some of kakazu's blood off his arm and put it into the vial.

and why wouldn't kakashi know what to do?
are you saying the genius ninja Hatake Kakashi is stupid enough to just let the blood sit there when he knew he could use the blood on his arm.[br]Posted on: December 20, 2006, 02:51:09 PM_________________________________________________

the capture both akatsuki in kagemane was the first feint. secondly trying to kill kakuzu in one strike with raikiri was plan b. meaning shika hoped that kakuzu died on the first attempt but calculating into the possibility that kakuzu would survive the first strike he had the second plan on having hidan kill kakuzu. and that was always been the primary plan. Did he not tell you early on, he loves using the enemy pieces against each other?

you got to it before me but you said it better.

utlinh
December 20, 2006, 02:53 PM

SO LAME

Umm...that's why Skikimaru gave kakashi the bottle in the first place, so it was obviously for kakashi to draw some blood from kukuzu. How the hell do you think kakashi made a hole in kukuzu body without drawing some blood? we are talking a hand went through a body here. So it all makes sense.

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 02:54 PM

SO LAME

Thats what you don't know!!

Even if kakuzu didn't manage to escape Shikamaru's kage-mane. Kakashi would probably attack kakuzu. To collect the sample. kakashi tried to end it with raikiri cuz he saw the opening but he didn't deviate from the original plan to collect the sample!!!

And if the theory is true that shikamaru used the vile so hidan would drink kakuzu's blood. When shika gave it to kakashi, more likely was because kakashi's sharingan would be able to anticipate hidan's attack and fake it better. But with hidan's carelessness has made shika's day!!

Without mentioning that Shika's originally plan didn't include kakashi!!

P.S. wow so many posts to answer the same thing!!! That guy really hit a nerve with that post!!

walkie
December 20, 2006, 03:01 PM
this was a great chapter and once again we saw that it is not only power make you win battles..

besides i see not kakuzu and hidan are taking shikamaru lighlty but alos some mangahelpers members are taking him lightly too :D kakashi's raikiri meaned to kill kakuzu and then they would force hidan to drink kakuzu's blood so they will not get killed by him...but yes kakuzu didnt die so plan failed, but shika quickly made a second plan, as kakashi said do not underestimate shika ;)

darkstar7
December 20, 2006, 03:03 PM
:smile-big------->kakashi joins the ranks of those who can do suiton without a water source. the guy's damn powerful!!

deathshadow25
December 20, 2006, 03:08 PM
:smile-big------->kakashi joins the ranks of those who can do suiton without a water source. the guy's damn powerful!!

Like I sais Kakashi's second nature is most likely water

laughing@you
December 20, 2006, 03:10 PM
Like I sais Kakashi's second nature is most likely water

Is not that its his second nature!!!

Is that the guy freaking rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy only needs to attach himself a second chakra power source up his butt.....and the guy can take out anyone!!

LOL

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 03:23 PM

I agree! Plus, Shikamaru gave all of them a number of scenarios, remember?

Is there such a thing as a ninja's second nature? As far as I can tell Kakashi just said that an average jounin can use at least two elemental jutsus, regardless of their nature. We've seen Kakashi use lightning, earth and water. We've seen Asuma use wind (of course) and fire. Even Sasuke, whose nature is fire, managed to get so damn good with Chidori.

tdotc
December 20, 2006, 03:42 PM
Really? When?

before kakashi stabbed kkzu, he saw his seal with his sharingan and found out it was earth type....so he must have learned the iron body jutsu too

Gulio
December 20, 2006, 03:46 PM
Kakazu is intence - he took on Kakashi with those little tenticles from his arms - Kakashi would've been destroyed if it hadn't been for SHika.

Kakazu killed the One hokage, or whoever, and would've destroyed Kakashi. SHika > All (especially Sasuke Kun-Fag). Canada > USA

uchiha_rurik
December 20, 2006, 03:49 PM
P.S. wow so many posts to answer the same thing!!! That guy really hit a nerve with that post!!

Yes, INdeed...lol

tdotc
December 20, 2006, 03:52 PM
but shika's kinda lucky too....IF hidan somehow swiped shika and actually got his blood, things would've gone terribly wrong.

Gulio
December 20, 2006, 04:14 PM
True. I wonder if all those wires around Hidan are going to cut him and chop him into a thousand peices except for his head. And then they'll just bottle the remains up and bring the head.... that'd be funny ahaha.

C4animax
December 20, 2006, 04:23 PM
I'm a bit curious on how shikamaru gave away the blood...a bit strange in my opinion...

B.S, absolutely BS.

As someone stated above, it's not about strengh here, it's about strategy and on this level there's a few guys out there that can make plans like shikamaru and i think even before his shadow justu his brain is his real weapon, so what would you expect? They just go there and get their ass beaten up? And then you'd have naruto come to save the day? (well it's planned anyway lol...)

I think this scene is well though and it seems obvious to me that akatsuki would at least have some some big troubles with team ten (well kakashi and shikamaru...) especially since shikamaru want revange!!!!

SO LAME

Well they are not even dead(the asked dude as 4 hearts remember), so why saying that? Enough people said it but seems that the plan in question started the moment shikamaru gave that small stuff to them.

Cbot
December 20, 2006, 04:26 PM
OMG,THIS IS A SURPRISE!I knew that they would figure out something.

panzerzanaku
December 20, 2006, 04:32 PM
to me this is just ridiculous
share dumb luck on shika part cuz hes fighting a enemy like hidan who is stupid

as i said earlier today kakshi isnt great in my opinion anymore bcuz the only time we see him somewhat own anybody is when the enemy is clearly under his level. i was really hope for him and kakuzu to go one on one but nope, kakuzu is getting cheaped out.

and i still think shika is lame, so what if he is smart he is still really weak
i am pretty certain no matter how smart u are or think u are once ur opponent is grerater than u in strenght ur opponent will always win unless ur opponent is stupid. the only reason y hes not dead is bcuz the others are there, he cudnt even beat tayua on his own.

frankly he shud have been dead since the first fight but ohh well

this is the one thing about anime and manga that i dont like sometimes when they cheap out characters like kakuzu, in my opinion he is too great to deserve such a lame slaying. considering also that he is obviously >than diedra who kakashi was owning.

so so wrong.......

i thought akatsuki were suppose to be the shit but kishi just keeps building them up and then laming them out by making the likes of team 10 beat someone like kakuzu(whom it seems even fought with the first hokage)......utter foolishness.

team 10 really bores me to death......really really hoping the other teams come on the scene soon.

tdotc
December 20, 2006, 04:39 PM
i was rly expectin some jutsu from ino...like the heart confusion one, that'd be awesome (though may not work on kakazu, 5 hearts o.o)...but at least take over hidan when they were held down.

yea besides shiki, team 10 has the potential but kishi's not bringing them out...for now...shiki almost died for crying out loud, why didn't ino or someone go with shiki/hidan

Severely Senile
December 20, 2006, 04:53 PM
@panzerzanaku: Holy wow! Isn't that kinda harsh?

Back to the discussion, I'm with tdoc. I was absolutrly sure that we'll see something more from Ino. But as it turned out, she's rather useless up to this point of the battle (that's putting it mildly). I can't help but feel that this is bad writing in Kishimoto's part. Why put a character there when said character would only waste screen time? Sure she was the one who tracked them down, but she said it herself that Shikamaru already predicted the enemies' position. I still have hope though. I don't like her much, but I really hope she'll do something usefull in the next chapter.

C4animax
December 20, 2006, 05:01 PM
I agree with the ino thing lol... seems like they need a "sakura" in each team :D

to me this is just ridiculous
he cudnt even beat tayua on his own.
frankly he shud have been dead since the first fight but ohh well
i thought akatsuki were suppose to be the shit but kishi just keeps building them up and then laming them out by making the likes of team 10 beat someone like kakuzu(whom it seems even fought with the first hokage)......utter foolishness.

team 10 really bores me to death......really really hoping the other teams come on the scene soon.

well it seems that you guys are talking about the fight as if it was already finished, that's a bit wrong in my opinion...Ok they are part of the akatsuki but they are not god, they do have weaknesses and they 've been looking for it. Seriously when shikamaru is being a leader i'm not looking foward to see some massive land destroyed by him but i'm always pretty sure that he'll be involved in the succes s of the mission...come on leave the destruction for naruto and sasuke!

As for who own who, well i haven't seen much, ok shikamaru got them with his plan but did he even touch hidan? Did kukazu die from hidan injuries? He has x hearts, didn't see that as well...so to me it's a fair fight and there is so many issues to this fight...

flaco
December 20, 2006, 05:06 PM
I dont think that kakazu will need to be stabbed 3 more times because if you think about it the blood has to be connected some how because when kakashi pierced him it went through one of the hearts which means thats where he got the blood from and that heart is gone. Basically if kakazu's heart is really destoyed then they should all be destroyed.

However I doubt that it will play out that way but it is the logical conclusion.

Natan
December 20, 2006, 05:33 PM
Men to me there is to many people here thinking that kakauzo and hidan are done for and ino is useless.

Stop a moment and see people you really think that this fight is done??? Kakuzo have still some time(very few indeed) before he dies(remember the fist mask), so he will take the heart of another mask and keep fighting and now pissed like hell.

If this fight are over why separete with so many space hidan and kakuzo are easy to stay there kill kakazu with this trick then gang up and kill hidan, but shika separeted them to use this trick against hidan again(I already see this dumbass use his ritual over and over again before realize what hell he is doing). Hidan is shika prey for sure his "immortality" are something that need be resolved before he dies so shika his the only one able to kill him.

And about ino men she will have her time, if she isn't fighting now is because there is somebody better cut to play the block role(kakashi) if you put her to fight kakuzo with somebody a lot better at her side and let she die that would be lame, so kakashi is the tanker of this party here ino and chouji are like mages casting the big mother of hell spell that gonna send kakuzo to hell(then he will see if the money play a role there like he thinks).

Just my opinion as like always =)

spactaa
December 20, 2006, 05:45 PM
and i still think shika is lame, so what if he is smart he is still really weak
i am pretty certain no matter how smart u are or think u are once ur opponent is grerater than u in strenght ur opponent will always win unless ur opponent is stupid

That's stupid man. Your opponent may seem smart..., but if you are way smarter than him, he will always be stupid compared to you. And you need to be extra powerful if you want to beat an ennemy who can use his head when you don't. I don't beleive in what you say.

PS:

...people here thinking that kakauzo[...] Kakuzo have still some time [...]kakazu with this trick...

:smile-big
No offence, it was just damn funny.

tdotc
December 20, 2006, 05:50 PM
Men to me there is to many people here thinking that kakauzo and hidan are done for and ino is useless.

Stop a moment and see people you really think that this fight is done??? Kakuzo have still some time(very few indeed) before he dies(remember the fist mask), so he will take the heart of another mask and keep fighting and now pissed like hell.

If this fight are over why separete with so many space hidan and kakuzo are easy to stay there kill kakazu with this trick then gang up and kill hidan, but shika separeted them to use this trick against hidan again(I already see this dumbass use his ritual over and over again before realize what hell he is doing). Hidan is shika prey for sure his "immortality" are something that need be resolved before he dies so shika his the only one able to kill him.

And about ino men she will have her time, if she isn't fighting now is because there is somebody better cut to play the block role(kakashi) if you put her to fight kakuzo with somebody a lot better at her side and let she die that would be lame, so kakashi is the tanker of this party here ino and chouji are like mages casting the big mother of hell spell that gonna send kakuzo to hell(then he will see if the money play a role there like he thinks).

Just my opinion as like always =)

i don't think kakazu is gonna live, coz HIS heart was stabbed...the other hearts aren't his, and they are outside his body now, so his blood flow would stop unless they somehow get back to him(which is very possible)

again, ino's mind switching jutsu...shika himself said she can only cast it when the enemy's held down, i was surprised he didn't tell her to do that in his plan....even if useless, at least one enemy's gonna be down for a while.

that thing now is....as some1 mentioned b4, shika also feels w/e happens to the enemy in a kagemane....so how would he alone take care of the immortal? lol..i have a funny theory, he and hidan run at each other and bangs each other on the head until hidan's falls off XD hidan:" BAKA! *bang* BAKA!!*bang "*head falls off

Hemostrat
December 20, 2006, 05:54 PM
I'm almost positive Kakuzu isn't dead. Why? Hidan didn't have his orgasmn like he did when he basically killed Asuma.