PDA

View Full Version : I never harmed an onion,so why do they make me cry?

Pages : [1] 2

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 11:07 AM
Hello MH :D

The name's Kakashi919, you all can call me kaka or kashy or whatever you want really... :oh Anyway, I decided to copy (:ninja) my fellow FF friends and make a thread :tem Anything you all wanna know, just ask away :D

BTW, anyone else excited about Kakashi going on a rampage? :wtf

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 12:42 PM
Heya Kakashi!! I thought you didn't like "Kaka" though... :oh

Anyway!
Favourite colour?
Favourite Naruto character other than Kakashi?
Favourite season?
Blue, yellow or red?
You like da rice?

CHEEYEAHH!! First post~! :turtle

BBB Banana
January 22, 2011, 03:24 PM
Yo kakashi wassup? When did you start reading Naruto? Is it your fave manga?

Imperium
January 22, 2011, 03:28 PM
How hot are the ladies in T&T?
How awesome are the beaches?

:hurr

Roflkopt3r
January 22, 2011, 03:55 PM
Hey Kakashi, nice to see you having a thread :D
Kakashi is the last ray of hope I have for Naruto currently, to answer your general question :amuse

What's your favorite manga besides Naruto?
And: Did you read any seinen so far? :p

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 05:25 PM
Heya Kakashi!! I thought you didn't like "Kaka" though... :oh

Anyway!
Favourite colour?
Favourite Naruto character other than Kakashi?
Favourite season?
Blue, yellow or red?
You like da rice?

CHEEYEAHH!! First post~! :turtle

Hmmm...Red is my favourite colour I think...

Other than Kakashi, Zabuza was my favourite character. He had such potential that it's a shame he was a vilain so early in the series.
I guess the first season was my favourite so far :tem
Red!Hai~

Yo kakashi wassup? When did you start reading Naruto? Is it your fave manga?

Hmmm... 2 years? I started when Gaara died in the anime. I couldn't wait to see what happened next, so I decided to read the manga. Read 200+ chapters in one day :hurr
Nah, it's not my favourite. My favourite would be Love Hina :D Great manga.

How hot are the ladies in T&T?
How awesome are the beaches?

You tell me http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3665/caribgirls2vn.jpg

Some of the beaches are awesome! Very clean and nice :zomg. Some, not so much.... :oh

Hey Kakashi, nice to see you having a thread :D
Kakashi is the last ray of hope I have for Naruto currently, to answer your general question :amuse

What's your favorite manga besides Naruto?
And: Did you read any seinen so far? :p

All hail general Kakashi! :yelling :XD

As I said in my reply to BBB, Love Hina.
I probably did read 1 or 2 seinen before... or still reading them. I don't really look at the genre of a manga before I start reading. I usually just read the sumerisation of the plot to get the general idea :tem

You read a lot of seinen?

riki
January 22, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hey, kakashi!

What does your thread title mean?
Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
Favorite ice cream flavor?

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 06:41 PM
Hey, kakashi!

What does your thread title mean?
Do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?
Favorite ice cream flavor?

:zomg its riki :dancin

It's Kakashi's signature technique from. It means lightning cutter. Well, the original name is Chidori, but he once cut a lightning bolt in half with it,hence the nickname Raikiri :tem

Yeah I got some :XD Football(soccer),cricket,gaming,reading manga,watching anime,partying,getting drunk,music... lol there's more :XD

Favorite ice cream flavor would be Peanut :drooling
You like Peanut ice cream?

riki
January 22, 2011, 06:45 PM
I never have peanut ice cream before but I have had peanut butter ice cream. ^^

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 10:28 PM
Hmmm... well I guess it's the same lol. Ever had Rum & Raisen ice cream? It's one of the best flavors out there :tem

riki
January 22, 2011, 10:30 PM
No, I haven't. It sounds delicious

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 10:33 PM
Delicious is an understatement :XD I wonder if they have it in the US... :oh

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 11:11 PM
Oh, they have it here in Australia, but I haven't tried it... :XD

Vanilla, strawberry or chocolate ice cream?

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 11:16 PM
Oh, they have it here in Australia, but I haven't tried it... :XD

Vanilla, strawberry or chocolate ice cream?

Really? Why not? It's really good :hurr

Yes please? :XD Chocolate :drool Strawberry is too....well... strawberry :oh Vanilla is good, but I rather chocolate :tem

Iceiphoenix
January 22, 2011, 11:35 PM
You put the answer in my quote... :oh

Oh yeah! Same here! :XD Out of the three, I don't really like strawberry very much... >_>

kakashi919
January 22, 2011, 11:38 PM
oops :oh

Something is wrong with me tonight -_-;

Bugzee
January 22, 2011, 11:45 PM
kashy~~~

You got your own thread. You're so lucky. :zomg

You should seriously consider changing your "location". :-_-

Anyway...

- Do you have a favourite band?
- What's your favourite song atm?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Looking forward to any movies or concerts this year? o.O
- Favourite kind of junk food?
- Can you cook?
- Favourite drink? :hurr
- Do you read Gantz?

kakashi919
January 23, 2011, 12:00 AM
kashy~~~

You got your own thread. You're so lucky. :zomg

You should seriously consider changing your "location". :-_-

Anyway...

- Do you have a favourite band?
- What's your favourite song atm?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Looking forward to any movies or concerts this year? o.O
- Favourite kind of junk food?
- Can you cook?
- Favourite drink? :hurr
- Do you read Gantz?

Yo BakaJin :p

What's wrong with my location? Is being in your pants that bad? :eyeroll

Favourite band would have to be... Green Day?4Minute?2NE1? :XD They're all my favourite :tem
The last movie I watched was The Green Hornet. Really entertaining movie :gigglebunny The movie I'm looking forward to the most this year is Transformers 3, I'm a huge fan of Transformers :D As for concert, probably Shakira's own. She's suppose to be here next month :hurr

Ummmmmmmm.... Potato chips. :darn
I can cook.... a little....;) I haven't really tried to learn though. But I should start learning seriously soon.
Favourite drink :hurr
http://www.packaging-gateway.com/projects/diageobottling/images/5-johnny-walker.jpg

No...Never got around to reading it. I hear it's an amazing series, but I never did actually check it out :s Do you recommend it?

lawlett-kun
January 23, 2011, 06:11 PM
why is Kakashi looking so closely at his hand?Almost as if

kakashi919
January 23, 2011, 06:17 PM
?_? What you talking bout Willis?

lawlett-kun
January 23, 2011, 06:18 PM
whos Willis?

kakashi919
January 23, 2011, 06:21 PM
http://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg

:cookiehand

lawlett-kun
January 23, 2011, 06:23 PM
in your pic.Kakashi is holding some unidentified thing in his hand, and he looks very exited about it.Was just wondering what could this "Thing" be

kakashi919
January 23, 2011, 06:24 PM
It's a "sword" :eyeroll

lawlett-kun
January 23, 2011, 06:27 PM
riight..=)

lordHokage
January 26, 2011, 09:48 AM
Hello kakashi919 aka homie,

Welcome to the zone . What is going on in Trinidad and Tobago these day?

Take care, lordHokage. :)

kakashi919
January 26, 2011, 10:39 AM
Konnichiwa Hokage :D

thanks you~

What going on down here?Hmmm....crime,crime and more crime. Seriously, the crime here is way out of control. Yesterday I saw a video of a little car accident,not a big accident,someone just bumped into another person. They had a quarrel and then,one of the guys took out a machette and start hacking away at the other guy :blink Surprisingly, the unarmed guy kicked his ass and got little injury. That's how bad it is here right now. :(

However,with all the crime,I still love it here. Carnival is coming up, so it's gonna be party after party :XD

What about you? How is it in the Bahamas? Pretty awesome I bet :tem

lordHokage
January 26, 2011, 12:12 PM
Konnichiwa Hokage :D

thanks you~

What going on down here?Hmmm....crime,crime and more crime. Seriously, the crime here is way out of control. Yesterday I saw a video of a little car accident,not a big accident,someone just bumped into another person. They had a quarrel and then,one of the guys took out a machette and start hacking away at the other guy :blink Surprisingly, the unarmed guy kicked his ass and got little injury. That's how bad it is here right now. :(

However,with all the crime,I still love it here. Carnival is coming up, so it's gonna be party after party :XD

What about you? How is it in the Bahamas? Pretty awesome I bet :tem

You are welcome. :)

Crime, crime, crime is nothing new on the Island of New Providence and Grand Bahama, and on the other islands of the Bahamas, there is very little crime reported. Overall, all is well in the Bahamas, I am looking to upcoming Family Islands Regattas. Other than that, life is good, can't complain. :D

M3J
January 26, 2011, 03:28 PM
kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka

Why do you like Kakashi?

Charlie
January 27, 2011, 04:09 PM
Hey kakashi919 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?u=74171) ^^

So.... have anyone you like or are you already married?

Some question huh? :d

kakashi919
January 27, 2011, 07:27 PM
kakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka

Why do you like Kakashi?

What's not to like about him? He's epic! Seriously though, we know so much about him, yet there is still a lot of things to find out about him. His design is one of my favourite in any manga. His past is really good...sad, but I like his whole background.

Who is your favorite character?

Hey kakashi919 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/member.php?u=74171) ^^

So.... have anyone you like or are you already married?

Some question huh? :d

Nope I'm single. I see a girl I like every time I leave my house :hurr For now I'm not really looking for a serious relationship. Want to get my life on the right tracks first. It's kinda messed up right now :amuse

What about you? You married?Looking for someone?

M3J
January 27, 2011, 08:26 PM
What's your favorite part about him?

It's a tossup between Jiraiya, Itachi, and Kakashi, though I really do fanboy for Itachi the most. v.v

kakashi919
January 27, 2011, 08:34 PM
Hmmm... His past. It's one of the few scenes in Naruto that actually made me cry -_-; That's right, I cried :noworry

Jiraiya is awesome! I liked Itachi a lot, then I started posting and reading posts on a certain forum and started to dislike his character a bit. Then I realised, it's not the character, it's some of the fans that are rediculous :notrust

I like your set :wtf I wanted to make one, but never got around to making it. I'm also a fan of Kimi ni Todoke, but I haven't started watching the second season yet.

M3J
January 27, 2011, 10:07 PM
It was a sad past, yeah, but sometimes I wonder if Gaara and Naruto had worse past. They were hated to the point where they got stares of death, and Gaara had attempts on his life constantly. At least Kakashi knew his mistakes and fixed it or tried to fix it.

Exactly! Itachi's one of the best, and the readers are just jealous. People are forgetting that Itachi became/was considered for head of ANBU BEFORE he got his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Thanks! I found those sigs already made though, just had to resize where possible. The avatar is bad quality tho, gotta work on that. <_<

no manga? I'm just reading the manga tho I might start on anime soon on a friend's rec.

CBlitz
January 28, 2011, 12:31 AM
Hmmm... His past. It's one of the few scenes in Naruto that actually made me cry -_-; That's right, I cried :noworry

let's point and laugh at kakashi for crying at narutu!!! :p

damn...Jiraiya's scene...was....:crying

kakashi919
January 28, 2011, 08:14 AM
It was a sad past, yeah, but sometimes I wonder if Gaara and Naruto had worse past. They were hated to the point where they got stares of death, and Gaara had attempts on his life constantly. At least Kakashi knew his mistakes and fixed it or tried to fix it.

Exactly! Itachi's one of the best, and the readers are just jealous. People are forgetting that Itachi became/was considered for head of ANBU BEFORE he got his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Thanks! I found those sigs already made though, just had to resize where possible. The avatar is bad quality tho, gotta work on that. <_<

no manga? I'm just reading the manga tho I might start on anime soon on a friend's rec.

I think Gaara had the worst past between the three,because people actually tried to kill him. Naruto was just hated by everyone,which is bad, but not as bad as being targeted. Almost all the close people to Kakashi died in front of him. His dad committed suicide and left him alone,which led him to follow the ninja code. His friend who showed him that his father was a hero and not scum,died right in front of him. Not sure about Rin,but she's also dead I assume. His teacher died young also. :(

I really liked Itachi,he was one of the best characters in the manga.

Actually, yeah I read the manga. Up to the latest chapter :tem When Sawako met Kazehaya's dad and brother :XD

let's point and laugh at kakashi for crying at narutu!!! :p

damn...Jiraiya's scene...was....:crying

:crying You know you cried as well :XD

Oh yeah,that scene was handled really good by Kishimoto. Almost made me shed a tear,but I resisted,since I was reading it with my brothers at the time :p

M3J
January 28, 2011, 07:16 PM
T'was funny how his brother treated her. xD So relaxed.

Kakashi did become a better and epic man through it all though. Who do you think had it worse, Itachi or Kakashi?

I can't believe Itachi had to be that character. T_T Guaranteed if he was Sasuke, he'd so epic that Naruto and he wouldn't have had a clash.

Don't resist tears. Cry, Jiraiya's death was epic. One of the few deaths where I cried at the death itself and not the afterparts.

kakashi919
January 28, 2011, 09:54 PM
Hahaha yeah. It was great to see Sawako get along with them so well. :tem

Between Kakashi and Itachi.... I'll have to go with Itachi. He had to kill his own family and leave the same village he wanted to protect. Forcing your brother to hate you and failing to protect him in the end is pretty sad.

Trust me.... I don't wanna cry because of a manga in front my bros. They'll harass me for the rest of my life -_-;

M3J
January 28, 2011, 10:13 PM
Sawako's smile is so awesome, amirite?

Did he really fail though? we haven't gotten inside Sasuke's thoughts ever since he beat Itachi, no? Sasuke could be like Danzo, doing whatever he can to remove the threat that is Tobi but in his own fucked up way.

Make 'em read the manga, then. They'll understand.

kakashi919
January 28, 2011, 10:29 PM
It's one of the reasons I like the series so much :wtf

That's true, but I don't think Sasuke can fool Tobi the same way he did to Orochimaru. Unless that meeting with Naruto had any effect on him, I think he's gone crazy to the point of no return.

They do read the manga, but they're not into it as much as me :tem

M3J
January 28, 2011, 11:03 PM
Which is why I think he's doing what he's doing right now, going after Sakura and etc, to trick Tobi. For all we know Mangekyo grants its users ability to sense presence, since Tobi (said to be Madara) and Itachi, two Mangekyo users, were/are able to sense people and where they are. Maybe Sasuke knew Kakashi was coming to save Sakura, and likewise with Naruto and thus did what he did. I do think he's gone crazy as well, but you never know. v.v

Make 'em read Naruto and ask 'em if they'd cry. D:

Also, Street Fighter ftw.

kakashi919
January 29, 2011, 07:55 PM
lol I doubt they cried. I think the only manga/anime that made one of them cry was Clanaad :XD

:o You're a Street Fighter fan? Whose your favourite character? Ryu has always been my favourite character,followed by Charlie :tem
Are you waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3?

lawlett-kun
January 29, 2011, 07:57 PM
oh you actually cried...interesting

kakashi919
January 29, 2011, 07:58 PM
Why yes,yes I did. Real men cry :noworry

lawlett-kun
January 29, 2011, 08:10 PM
oh well

riki
January 29, 2011, 08:12 PM
Ready for MvC3? What characters will you use the most?

kakashi919
January 29, 2011, 08:16 PM
Yes I am! :kukuku Been waiting years for this game. Probably Ryu,Spiderman and Dante :tem Ryu and Spiderman were always my team in the original. Never really played the second one, so I'm not sure how that one was. I was hoping it would have Venom, but it doesn't look like he's there :(

What about you riki? You're a huge fan of MvC? Who are your favourite chracters?

riki
January 29, 2011, 08:19 PM
Well, I really don't play fighting games before so I don't know what characters to choose from. :sweat

Ryu, Deadpool, Dante, and Chun-Li look cool. Phoenix seems to be over powerful though so I hope Capcom will fix that. :s

kakashi919
January 29, 2011, 08:25 PM
Guh Chun-Li... I despise her... my brother always played with her and beat me. -_-;
I agree, Phoenix is over powered... when she dies she revives as Dark Phoenix :-_-

Really? You only recently started playing fighting games? Or don't play them at all? What's your favourite game genre?

M3J
January 29, 2011, 08:26 PM
lol I doubt they cried. I think the only manga/anime that made one of them cry was Clanaad :XD

:o You're a Street Fighter fan? Whose your favourite character? Ryu has always been my favourite character,followed by Charlie :tem
Are you waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Punch them in the face, and then make them read the scenes. They'll cry if they're not heartless. :pwnge

Kinda am. I like Ryu and Ken. I get Charlie and Guile mixed up a lot, apparently. <_<

I'm not, tbh. What about you?

kakashi919
January 29, 2011, 08:32 PM
Punch them in the face, and then make them read the scenes. They'll cry if they're not heartless. :pwnge

Kinda am. I like Ryu and Ken. I get Charlie and Guile mixed up a lot, apparently. <_<

I'm not, tbh. What about you?

Punch them? No thanks, I don't like violence :om :XD

Well Charlie and Guile are basically the same...except Charlie is much cooler :cool:

Why not? It's probably the biggest fighting game of the decade :worship2
Besides, I'm a huge fan of the original game and the SF series.

Imperium
January 29, 2011, 08:34 PM
Why not? It's probably the biggest fighting game of the decadeIt should be. Hardly anything has come out this decade. :oh

riki
January 29, 2011, 08:35 PM
Really? You only recently started playing fighting games? Or don't play them at all? What's your favourite game genre?

Well, I played it once a long time ago. I was playing as Cammy while my sister was playing Chun-Li in SFII. I forgot who won though but all I did was press random buttons. :XD

I like to play rpg, puzzle, and sometimes strategy games.

M3J
January 29, 2011, 08:51 PM
Punch them? No thanks, I don't like violence :om :XD

Well Charlie and Guile are basically the same...except Charlie is much cooler :cool:

Besides, I'm a huge fan of the original game and the SF series.

It's not violence, per se. It's educating. Just think that and all is well.

They both have the same odd hair?

Not as much of a fan of fighting games nowadays. I spent 99% of my video game time playing MW2. <_< You ever played?

Freid
January 29, 2011, 10:36 PM

Naw, that title goes to tekken. Tekken ftw ;)

Street fighter is kinda annoying. Especially 'cause super attacks could be blocked so easily. Especially ryu's. Like, I would activate his metsu hadouken, then there is some long pause in which the opponent could then brace them selves, adjust their positioning, go make ramen and then come back and prepare to block it. This could have been tolerable if its only that easy when the opponent is far away from you, but even when the opponent is a millimetre away from you (and in the air at the same time), they still block it lol.

kakashi919
January 29, 2011, 11:25 PM
Well, I played it once a long time ago. I was playing as Cammy while my sister was playing Chun-Li in SFII. I forgot who won though but all I did was press random buttons. :XD

I like to play rpg, puzzle, and sometimes strategy games.

:XD I think everyone played the same way the first time they played SF.

Strategy games like Command and Conquer and Starcraft? Been a while since I played an RTS. :oh

It's not violence, per se. It's educating. Just think that and all is well.

They both have the same odd hair?

Not as much of a fan of fighting games nowadays. I spent 99% of my video game time playing MW2. <_< You ever played?

Of course :tem I didn't play it as much as the first one,but I played it a lot. There were too many hackers on multiplayer to enjoy it really... It was still a great game, especially the single player :wtf

Naw, that title goes to tekken. Tekken ftw ;)

Street fighter is kinda annoying. Especially 'cause super attacks could be blocked so easily. Especially ryu's. Like, I would activate his metsu hadouken, then there is some long pause in which the opponent could then brace them selves, adjust their positioning, go make ramen and then come back and prepare to block it. This could have been tolerable if its only that easy when the opponent is far away from you, but even when the opponent is a millimetre away from you (and in the air at the same time), they still block it lol.

That's because you don't know how to use it... it's quite easy to hit someone with it actually. Use it with a combo and it's a 100% guarantee it will hit. Tekken is all about button mashing and counters. Not a big fan of it. :amuse

riki
January 29, 2011, 11:30 PM
You guys can settle your dispute when Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter come out. ^^

M3J
January 29, 2011, 11:32 PM
Multiplayer sucks, to be honest, esp with dumbshit players that abuse RPG and grenade launchers. <_< MW2 is a bad game. <_<

Just exit out if you see hackers. I always try to kill someone or jump a lot before exiting.

Freid
January 30, 2011, 10:45 AM
That's because you don't know how to use it... it's quite easy to hit someone with it actually. Use it with a combo and it's a 100% guarantee it will hit. Tekken is all about button mashing and counters. Not a big fan of it. :amuse

Yeah I was kinda a noob. I usually just resort to spamming diagonal jump then kicking the opponents legs, then diagonal jump away, then repeat. Its pretty effective. Also, only noobs spam in tekken :p.

Do any of you play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2?

lawlett-kun
January 30, 2011, 10:48 PM
Kakakshi whats your favourite female manga character

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:48 AM
You guys can settle your dispute when Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter come out. ^^

I don't plan on playing those crossovers though :XD

Multiplayer sucks, to be honest, esp with dumbshit players that abuse RPG and grenade launchers. <_< MW2 is a bad game. <_<

Just exit out if you see hackers. I always try to kill someone or jump a lot before exiting.

Man those grenade launcher spammers piss me off. Especially when the match just began and they find some way to hit your spawn point and kill you...

Yeah I was kinda a noob. I usually just resort to spamming diagonal jump then kicking the opponents legs, then diagonal jump away, then repeat. Its pretty effective. Also, only noobs spam in tekken :p.

Do any of you play naruto ultimate ninja storm 2?

:rofl Anyone with a rising attack can counter that :amuse Tekken is just, not really challenging imo. Street Fighter and Samurai Showdown on the other hand is very competitive.

No I haven't even played the first ninja storm yet :darn I really want to get those games though. They look epic.

Kakakshi whats your favourite female manga character

Hmmmm, that's a hard one. Probably Shigure from HSD Kenichi... I actually like almost all female characters from all the manga I readh... :oh
Except Sakura from Naruto... she should just die :noworry

riki
January 31, 2011, 11:50 AM
Well then, I guess you guys have to agree to disagree. :amuse

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:54 AM
Neveeeerrrrrr! :yelling

I'll probably play SF vs Tekken and take advantage of the tekken characters just for fun :XD

blai
January 31, 2011, 08:25 PM
I vote for this thread being the unofficial football thread on MH. (The official one being the football thread.........)

All in favor?

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 08:59 PM
I! :wtf

Juventus forever!!!

M3J
January 31, 2011, 11:02 PM
Get payback, then. Grenade launch their noobtubing ass outta here! \o

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:03 PM
can i ask a rrrrreallly random question

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
Get payback, then. Grenade launch their noobtubing ass outta here! \o

Nah.I'm a pro,I'll use my desert eagle and acog sniper :3c

can i ask a rrrrreallly random question

That's what this thread for I guess...

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:13 PM
but its realllllyy random..You even might not have an answer to that...and you might wanna kill yaself rather answering....

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:13 PM
Just ask the question :-_-

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:14 PM
no,no,no this is just too embarassing I cant...no...

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:15 PM
:oh Is it about "THAT"?

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:24 PM
not just ..Its"THis and That"

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:34 PM
:oh

Wait I know... you want tips to pick up girls right? Imma right or imma right? :3c

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:36 PM
Nah

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:42 PM
You're wasting my time :noworry

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:50 PM
you cant sleep anyway..Let me waste your time while i am at it

kakashi919
January 31, 2011, 11:58 PM
Good point.... my post count is going up :3c

Btw, why the itachi set? :oh

lawlett-kun
January 31, 2011, 11:59 PM
itachi set ..cuz ..I am itachi-fanboy

Bugzee
February 01, 2011, 01:22 PM
Kashy!!!

- How have you been dude?
- How's Uni going for ya? and what are you studying btw? :XD
- I really like your new shadow-themed sig. I got a few suggestions for ya; I'll post them up in the sig hangout thread later on tonight~ ;)
- So what's your favourite sig you've made so far?
- Are you thinking of submitting something in for one of the Winter Contests?

See ya in the FF~ :bye

kakashi919
February 02, 2011, 09:43 AM
Kashy!!!

- How have you been dude?
- How's Uni going for ya? and what are you studying btw? :XD
- I really like your new shadow-themed sig. I got a few suggestions for ya; I'll post them up in the sig hangout thread later on tonight~ ;)
- So what's your favourite sig you've made so far?
- Are you thinking of submitting something in for one of the Winter Contests?

See ya in the FF~ :bye

Jin-San!!! :yelling
What's up man? ^^ I been a bit frustrated with a job I have here... it's pissin me off a bit :-_-

I'm not actually in Uni...I only do Japanese classes there. Uni is too much work for someone lazy like me ;)

Really?:wtf I'm glad some people like it. I didn't want to use that render for this theme,but I tried it and liked the outcome. Was gonna put it up for the same render special theme :tem

Favourite sig I made so far...hmmmm... I really liked a Kamina sig I made a while back. It was pretty neat :D

I always wanted to submit a black and white drawing for the seasonal contests, but I want to submit something original... and well.... my original drawings suck :darn Like really really suck. :XD
I may do an amateur coloring,but I'm not sure :s

Are you working on your shadow themed sig yet?

blai
February 02, 2011, 10:37 AM
Heard anything about Tottenham transfers?

kakashi919
February 02, 2011, 11:33 AM
Did they get anybody? Seems like all their bids were rejected.They got Pienar right? I didn't follow their transfer stories,was following the Torres - Chelsea stuff :XD

You think Pienar to Tottenham was a good move? I think he should have stayed with Everton...:oh

blai
February 02, 2011, 12:47 PM
Nope, I didn't follow Tottenham's transfer at all but I believe they got Pienaar yes and well, they needed him but iirc, didn't he go for quite the sum?

M3J
February 02, 2011, 06:54 PM
What job do you have?

lawlett-kun
February 02, 2011, 07:10 PM
interviewing people

kakashi919
February 02, 2011, 08:11 PM
Nope, I didn't follow Tottenham's transfer at all but I believe they got Pienaar yes and well, they needed him but iirc, didn't he go for quite the sum?

I'm not sure how much he went for, but it had to be a lot for everton to sell one of their best players.

What job do you have?

I used to work for the Central Statistics Office, but I left around Christmas last year. I'm doing a Census for them right now though.

M3J
February 02, 2011, 09:10 PM
How much do they pay and do you enjoy it?

lawlett-kun
February 02, 2011, 09:13 PM
10$ and he hates it.

Evil3ye
February 03, 2011, 07:33 AM
I don't know you. Would you introduce yourself plz :worrybunny

scav
February 03, 2011, 08:04 AM
kakashi what do you think about naruto atm?

kakashi919
February 03, 2011, 08:43 PM
How much do they pay and do you enjoy it?

Well,this particular job is about 8k... and no...I hate it. Really really hate it :-_-

10$ and he hates it.

Ha! I wouldn't lift a finger for $10.

I don't know you. Would you introduce yourself plz :worrybunny

:o But what about last night? :crying

kakashi what do you think about naruto atm?

Hmmm... I think it's dragging a bit and a little boring,but then again,all I'm waiting for is Kakashi's rampage :XD

lawlett-kun
February 03, 2011, 08:46 PM
so my male intuition lied to me once again.

kakashi919
February 03, 2011, 08:49 PM
Are you sure you're a male? :3c

lawlett-kun
February 03, 2011, 08:50 PM
sec lemme check...

M3J
February 04, 2011, 01:25 AM
Why do you hate your job?

blai
February 04, 2011, 04:02 AM
Lawl, yeah, and Everton is going doooown this season again :P

Evil3ye
February 05, 2011, 01:45 PM
:o But what about last night? :cryingD
I was in Brussels. And you? :D

kakashi919
February 08, 2011, 07:45 AM
Why do you hate your job?

Well,walking around in the blazing hot sun interviewing people(some are very idiotic) is not something I like to do... but hey,the pay is good and it's only for 6 weeks ^^

Lawl, yeah, and Everton is going doooown this season again :P

You really think so? I think they'll manage to stay up this season and even finish in a good position. I have my doubts about West Ham however...

I was in Brussels. And you? :D

Check my location and you got your answer :hurr

Evil3ye
February 08, 2011, 09:16 AM
SO IT WAS YOUUUUUU?? http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/uwaheq2.png

lawlett-kun
February 08, 2011, 09:20 AM
yep it was him

blai
February 11, 2011, 08:40 AM
Nah, I doubt. Blackburn however are deffo going to end up (at least) top 10, I don't think Newcastle can keep it up.

Lol, West ham. What happened to them? Hopefully Wolves'll manage to stay, I like them.

kakashi919
February 11, 2011, 09:40 AM
SO IT WAS YOUUUUUU?? http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/uwaheq2.png

:3c

Nah, I doubt. Blackburn however are deffo going to end up (at least) top 10, I don't think Newcastle can keep it up.

Lol, West ham. What happened to them? Hopefully Wolves'll manage to stay, I like them.

Blackburn? I think they will finish around 12th or 13th. They aren't playing too well these days. Newcastle can keep it up, even though almost all of their strikers are injured...

West Ham have been in terrible form for the past 2-3 seasons. Tevez kept them in the top flight in 2008 and somehow they stayed up last season. Not sure they can do it this season though. They're just awful this time :darn

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:10 AM
Have you read nononono?THere is a rumour that your into yaoi,is that true?:hurr

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 12:01 PM
I protest for having such a seducing sigy *drool*...

Kakashi fan I see...he is my in my top 3 favorite list. Although, I think he runs out of chakra too much ^^;.

You like animals?

kakashi919
February 11, 2011, 11:20 PM
Have you read nononono?THere is a rumour that your into yaoi,is that true?:hurr

It was recommended to me,but I haven't checked it out yet.
A rumour?about me?doesn't that make me famous? :zomg
But no...it's not true. Disappointed? :3c

I protest for having such a seducing sigy *drool*...

Kakashi fan I see...he is my in my top 3 favorite list. Although, I think he runs out of chakra too much ^^;.

You like animals?

Well,he has one of the most broken techniques in Narutoverse and have copied over 1000. Kishi had to make him weak somehow. If not, he would be unstoppable :kukuku

I love animals :zomg
Except cats :notrust Their annoying. Frogs are scary also :oh
I love my doggies though :love Watch a lot of Animal Planet and those kind of channels also. So yeah,I think I love animals :D

What about you?Have any favourite animals?

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:22 PM
you should totally check it out !!!its awesome. Omg why would i be dissapointed?:hurr

kakashi919
February 11, 2011, 11:26 PM
:blink I didn't know you were a yaoi fan Gb :oh

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:27 PM
i am?thats good to know haha i guess.

kakashi919
February 11, 2011, 11:28 PM
God bless you then :XD

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:30 PM
kakashi i dont believe in god,government,sex,money,alhocol and drugs.as long as i have little kids :hurr

kakashi919
February 11, 2011, 11:31 PM
:oh

If you don't believe in sex,what are you doing with those little kids? :eyeroll

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:34 PM
i adopt them naturally hahah ^^and "raise"them

thornofcarrion
February 12, 2011, 01:24 AM

Well,he has one of the most broken techniques in Narutoverse and have copied over 1000. Kishi had to make him weak somehow. If not, he would be unstoppable :kukuku

I love animals :zomg
Except cats :notrust Their annoying. Frogs are scary also :oh
I love my doggies though :love Watch a lot of Animal Planet and those kind of channels also. So yeah,I think I love animals :D

What about you?Have any favourite animals?

I am an animal lover as well. Reptiles gives me creeps but I love almost all other animals. I have had a Golden Retriever, English Spaniels, and a one of a Japanese miniature breed. My favorite must be parrots, chicken, pheasants, and, peacocks. I have had lots of pheasants like Golden pheasant, Silver Pheasant, Ring Neck Pheasant, etc. Had various breeds of chickens as well like Heavy and Bantam Cochins, Light Sussex, Black Polish, Silkie, Old English Game, Minorca, ETC. For parrots, I am new to them. I have a pair of Gloden Mantle Rosella, some rumps, few canaries, etc.

kakashi919
February 15, 2011, 10:52 PM
You really like birds :oh
I never really had much pets,right now I only have two dogs. I had two love birds and a parrot before...one of the love birds died,so I released the other. The parrot flew away :( Oh, I also had a few Iguanas that I caught while fishing. No,they're weren't in the water,caught them when we were taking a break and drinking :XD
I ended up releasing them though...freaked out my mother lol

I always wanted a big cat as a pet. Like a tiger or jaguar or cheetah :hurr

Does taking care of them take up a lot of time?

shaheer
February 15, 2011, 11:12 PM
elo there kk san long time no see

kakashi919
February 15, 2011, 11:16 PM
:o

He's alive!!! :XD
What's up man,long time indeed. How's life treating you? Haven't seen you around,you been busy with uni?

shaheer
February 15, 2011, 11:20 PM
He's alive!!!
LOL
ya me alive , so far things are a bit tough, but hopefully after 3 weeks or so it will be turend normal again
nd ya uni started

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 06:53 PM
Yo hows the illness?

kakashi919
February 18, 2011, 08:08 PM
Impy cares :wtf

I'm much better than I was during the past week....Monday is my last day of sick leave though :(

What's up with you? Still chasing around kids ? :3c

Imperium
February 18, 2011, 08:10 PM
Wait wth that was bugzee. I was never into kids in the first place. What are these lies you are peddling. :yelling

I'm good. Just chillaxin. More chillin than axin, we sadly dont have 12 month sunshine.

kakashi919
February 18, 2011, 08:20 PM
They aren't lies...your avatar sold you out :gigglebunny

12 month sunshine is great isn't it? :D You should come Trinidad some time...walk with protection though :derp

Imperium
March 04, 2011, 08:58 PM
Walk with protection? Walk with condoms on? I already do that...Cant keep the ladies off of me.

:derp

riki
March 06, 2011, 02:34 PM
How far are you in Radiant Historia?

Right now, I'm in Chapter 4 for both histories and I'm about to face the AH boss though I'm leveling up my characters so the battle is tough. :darn

blai
March 06, 2011, 03:22 PM
What's Man. U?

kakashi919
March 06, 2011, 07:50 PM
How far are you in Radiant Historia?

Right now, I'm in Chapter 4 for both histories and I'm about to face the AH boss though I'm leveling up my characters so the battle is tough. :darn

I really didn't have much time to play,but I'm still in chapter 1 I think...or 2. Either way,I just got Roche(?) and I'm heading to the mines ^^

What's Man. U?

Manchester United... the shittiest, most overrated football team ever :derp

riki
March 06, 2011, 08:05 PM
Gotcha. I just got the game last Thursday and have been playing nonstop. It's kinda addicting. :sweat

kakashi919
March 06, 2011, 08:08 PM
Gotcha. I just got the game last Thursday and have been playing nonstop. It's kinda addicting. :sweat

lol my brother is the same. He's not a gamer like me,but he's put in a lot of hours into this game and Golden Sun DD :XD
Even though he sucks at RPGs :eyeroll he still manages to beat them before me. I'm one of those,"get all secrets" person :tem

riki
March 06, 2011, 08:17 PM
Same here. I'm going to GameFAQ to make sure that I got everything. ^^

Apparently if you complete all of the side quests and get all of the story nodes, you'll get the True Ending.

BBB Banana
March 06, 2011, 08:19 PM
Yo kakashi were you the one who made your sig?

It looks pretty damn good :thumbs

shaheer
March 07, 2011, 11:51 AM
KK san :glomp long time since we had a chat :)

Bugzee
March 07, 2011, 07:46 PM
kashy~~~

Dude. Are you feeling better now? :hi5
So what songs are you currently diggin'?
Do you have a ps3 or xbox or other?
Can you cook?
Don't vote for coffee. Vote for someone else BUT coffee, kapeesh? :pwnge

:dancin

Wait wth that was bugzee. I was never into kids in the first place. What are these lies you are peddling. :yelling

Silence. You chinese tranny. :-_- It was never me. It was always you and/or BBB. Just look at your face. :bored You've officially dishonoured and shamed approximately 1.2+ billion people. You should be ashamed of yourself. It ain't easy to be chinese nor is it a joke. The triads are gonna feck u up real guuuuud.

.....now go celebrate on the streets of Birmingham with everybody else. The Carling Cup has finally returned to the Second City!!! :pmg

kakashi919
March 07, 2011, 11:59 PM
Same here. I'm going to GameFAQ to make sure that I got everything. ^^

Apparently if you complete all of the side quests and get all of the story nodes, you'll get the True Ending.

Oh? So it's one of those rpgs with different endings...well,that's to be expected since it's about time traveling. I think I'll beat the game first and then play it over for everything :tem

Yo kakashi were you the one who made your sig?

It looks pretty damn good :thumbs

Yup! TY! Glad everyone seems to like it :D

Are you going to start taking part in the weekly sig contests?

KK san :glomp long time since we had a chat :)

:o It's shaheer! A long time indeed... So how's life treating you? Busy with uni as usual? Were you one of the people that stoned down West Indies cricket bus? :derp

kashy~~~

Dude. Are you feeling better now? :hi5
So what songs are you currently diggin'?
Do you have a ps3 or xbox or other?
Can you cook?
Don't vote for coffee. Vote for someone else BUT coffee, kapeesh? :pwnge

:dancin

Yo Jin~
Yup,much better. It's carnival right now,started partying yesterday and reached home not too long ago :D

Hmmm....I'm mainly listening to soca these days,since it's carnival and all....so I haven't heard any new songs yet.
I'm coming home~
I'm coming home~ :dancin

Nope,no ps3 or xbox... Have a psp,but I haven't bought a new memory stick yet,so I can't really use it :XD And my PC rig is down,but I'm enjoying my DS. Radiant Historia is awesome :whoo

I can cook....I don't though lol. It's been a while since I actually cooked something. These days I just make pasta and meatballs,since I don't cook much anyway. But I can make potato pie and dasheen pie and stuff like that. Not a fan of cooking chicken... hate cutting it up and taking out the guts :puke

:lmao I'll vote for whoever I want to vote for :p

shaheer
March 08, 2011, 12:04 AM
Busy with uni as usual? Were you one of the people that stoned down West Indies cricket bus?
hahah nah if i was tere i would have stoned BD cricket bus
frigging stupid crowd
BD played pathetic but thankfully i had xm the day after so none of us were in the tv room,
we got the news and was like WTF for a while then back to study
ps you dun visit ma thread any of you :scry

kakashi919
March 08, 2011, 12:13 AM
:lmao
Yeah, I was expecting a much better performance.
:o sorry :comfort I rarely visit anyone's thread... :(
I will definitely stop by!

BBB Banana
March 08, 2011, 10:47 AM
Yup! TY! Glad everyone seems to like it :D

Are you going to start taking part in the weekly sig contests?

Lol why do you say that?

I have no experience at making sigs. I might have corel and photoshop experience but no sig eperience at all.

Farfalla
March 09, 2011, 07:08 AM
Kakashi S2
Just paying you a visit ^-^

Bugzee
March 13, 2011, 03:14 PM
Good job Kashy~ Great win~ I'm proud of you~ :dancin

riki
March 13, 2011, 05:43 PM
I just finished the game. :tem

Now I just need to defeat the sidequest boss...

kakashi919
March 13, 2011, 09:11 PM
Lol why do you say that?

I have no experience at making sigs. I might have corel and photoshop experience but no sig eperience at all.

I didn't have any when I started either lol. I had little experience with PS because I used to do scanlations,but I sucked at that too :XD I just thought you would like to give it a try :amuse

Kakashi S2
Just paying you a visit ^-^

:zomg Farf in da house :dancin
:tem How are you? If I remember correctly,you said you got a new job? Do you like it?

Good job Kashy~ Great win~ I'm proud of you~ :dancin

:D I'm glad I finally beat you :kukuku
Told you I would soon beat you and Coffee :XD

I just finished the game. :tem

Now I just need to defeat the sidequest boss...

:o

Was the ending good? Is it worth it? I'm really behind with this game lol. I'm still in the prologue~ :darn

riki
March 13, 2011, 09:14 PM
It's really good, but the game left it open-ended since the game creators probably wanted us to use our imaginations. I find it to be bittersweet tbh, but I don't want to spoil you.

I think you'll enjoy it. ^^

kakashi919
March 13, 2011, 09:25 PM
Oh? Sounds like an ending similar to Chrono Trigger :nod
Feels great that you finished the game,but the ending just leaves you wanting more :tem

I'm sure I'll enjoy it...the prologue alone is really enjoyable. You think there's gonna be a sequel? Or a follow up or something?

riki
March 13, 2011, 09:31 PM
I don't know, but I hope there will be one. Stocke is an enjoyable character and I like his personality. *cross fingers*

If there is a sequel, I think it would be on the 3DS.

kakashi919
March 13, 2011, 09:42 PM
That would be awesome~ Hopefully I'll have a 3DS ready to go if they decide to go that way :tem

I'm gonna play it for a little while... :D

riki
March 13, 2011, 10:09 PM
Have fun! :amuse

Right now, I'm going to level up my characters a little bit before I fight the sidequest boss. He's so darn hard; he's worse than the final boss in the story. :scry

After_Image
March 28, 2011, 02:34 PM
How have you been? Haven't seen you around as much lately. Getting "sick" again? :3c

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 03:00 PM
What's Raikiri? I'm if correct Rai has something to do with lightning right?

Is it a Naruto-based attack? I remember Sasuke and Hatake doing some lightning stuff?

Iceiphoenix
March 28, 2011, 03:16 PM
Xad, I imagine you saying that with the exact expression your avatar has. :oh

Xadyu
March 28, 2011, 03:17 PM
Xad, I imagine you saying that with the exact expression your avatar has. :oh

Well, almost, but I already finished the right side, so I was busy picking the left when I was posting that.

After_Image
March 28, 2011, 03:18 PM
Now I'm imagining him like that every time I read his posts. :XD

kakashi919
March 28, 2011, 09:06 PM
How have you been? Haven't seen you around as much lately. Getting "sick" again? :3c

Not sick lol. University I'm doing Japanese at had an Open House event for some of the languages. I was really busy helping out and taking part,so I wasn't really home :tem

What's Raikiri? I'm if correct Rai has something to do with lightning right?

Is it a Naruto-based attack? I remember Sasuke and Hatake doing some lightning stuff?

It's the same, but Kakashi's is an S class while Sasuke's is A. They called it Raikiri because he cut a lightning bolt in half ^^

lawlett-kun
March 30, 2011, 12:22 AM
Do you think Kakashi has a chance against Raikage?

kakashi919
March 30, 2011, 12:23 AM
Pfttt!!!! Kakashi can take out anyone! ANYONE!!!!!!!!! :yelling

Kamui their head into another dimension :XD

lawlett-kun
March 30, 2011, 12:26 AM
Pfttt!!!! Kakashi can take out anyone! ANYONE!!!!!!!!! :yelling

Kamui their head into another dimension :XD

well Kamui alright,but raikage is xtremely fast and Kakshi needs a bit of time to kinda target his enemy and if he misses kamui thats like -50% of chakra.:3c Gaara vs Mei who you think wins?

kakashi919
March 30, 2011, 12:32 AM
well Kamui alright,but raikage is xtremely fast and Kakshi needs a bit of time to kinda target his enemy and if he misses kamui thats like -50% of chakra.:3c Gaara vs Mei who you think wins?

From what we've seen,I think Kakashi is a lot smarter than Raikage and will have no problem landing kamui.

Hmmm...I think Gaara has a high chance of beating her. But unless I see more of her cunning and fighting style,can't really say.

BBB Banana
May 12, 2011, 04:52 PM
Kakashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awesome sig :zomg

:wtf

So amazing :zomg

I love it :wtf

kakashi919
May 12, 2011, 04:56 PM
Made it last month I think... ^^ Zero is awesome

BBB Banana
May 12, 2011, 04:58 PM
Yeah zero is frickin' awesome I remind playing megaman with him. He was so cool :zomg

kakashi919
May 12, 2011, 04:59 PM
Haha yeah, that was the only reason I played any of the megaman games.... X4 was the first time I actually enjoyed a megaman game :XD

BBB Banana
May 12, 2011, 05:01 PM
I loved X4 because it was the first one I played :zomg

I loved the Bosses :luv

The Dragon guy, the spider :zomg

kakashi919
May 12, 2011, 05:02 PM
Guh...I hated that spider...so annoying. But the dragon guy was epic! He was like the robot Ryu/Ken and Akuma :zomg

BBB Banana
May 12, 2011, 05:03 PM
Oh man Now I want to get an emulator to play the game :D

Tomorrow when I come from school I'll die if I can't find one :iik

kakashi919
May 12, 2011, 05:05 PM
Emulator? Isn't there a PC version? :oh
It's the PC version I played all the time lol

BBB Banana
May 12, 2011, 05:06 PM
Dunno :\

I only played in the Psone :o

I'm gonna try and find the pc version then

kakashi919
May 12, 2011, 05:10 PM
Never played the PS1 version.... :oh
In fact, I only played so very few PS1 games -_-;

blai
May 15, 2011, 07:45 AM
Who need the Title or a CL spot when you can play in Europa League. Amirite? :cookiehand

kakashi919
May 15, 2011, 06:32 PM
Who need the Title or a CL spot when you can play in Europa League. Amirite? :cookiehand

:notrust Get out!!! :yelling

Well at least it's better than nothing. :crying

blai
May 15, 2011, 06:41 PM
Haha, indeed. At least we didn't embarrass ourselves like *cough* Arsenal *cough*. GJ failing to claim the title with your best team since the Solskjaer days.

Bugzee
May 22, 2011, 04:32 PM
Yoooo kashy~~~ :hi5

What have you got planned for the sword sig contest? Anything awesome that will stand out from the rest?

Good luck with it! :cheerbunny

kakashi919
May 22, 2011, 06:34 PM
Yo Bugz~

Well, I already posted a WIP in the discussion thread. I may use that or make others to see what happens.
What about you? Rarely see you in that thread anymore :oh

Or have you been plotting with Shin to take over the sig contests together? :notrust

Bugzee
May 22, 2011, 07:22 PM
Yo Bugz~

Well, I already posted a WIP in the discussion thread. I may use that or make others to see what happens.
What about you? Rarely see you in that thread anymore :oh

Or have you been plotting with Shin to take over the sig contests together? :notrust

I'll check back a few pages to see it!

I lost my interest in it (temporarily) and I don't really have the time atm.

haha nah. Me and shin were thinking of working on a combo of sigs for a while. We just haven't started yet but that'll definitely change in the coming days. :Gaipose

riki
May 22, 2011, 08:13 PM
So based on your sig, you're a Zero fan.

Have you played the Mega Man Zero series? If so, which one is your favorite? Mine is the third game.

kakashi919
May 22, 2011, 08:20 PM
I'll check back a few pages to see it!

I lost my interest in it (temporarily) and I don't really have the time atm.

haha nah. Me and shin were thinking of working on a combo of sigs for a while. We just haven't started yet but that'll definitely change in the coming days. :Gaipose

I also lost a little interest in it also... but I'm getting back into it :darn
For an upcoming cooperation theme? Or just because you want to?

So based on your sig, you're a Zero fan.

Have you played the Mega Man Zero series? If so, which one is your favorite? Mine is the third game.

Well, I won't say I'm a huge fan, but he is my second favourite character in the Megaman series. Bass(I think that's his name) from one of the earlier games is my favourite, but I don't think he ever appeared in a newer game.

Yeah I played all of them. Even the DS series :tem
Hmmm... I think 3 is my favourite....or was it 2? :darn There was a lot more stuff to do in it than the first few I played.

riki
May 22, 2011, 08:26 PM
Yep, it's Bass (Forte in Japan). He's only in the Classic and Battle Network series. I think you can play as him in Mega Man 10 but he's a DLC.

kakashi919
May 22, 2011, 08:31 PM
Oh... I don't like the Battle Network series though. Never really appealed to me...which is kinda strange,since I really like strategy games.
I never played Megaman 10 though :darn The last one I remember playing is one of the DS versions.

Did you play all of the games? Or only a few?

riki
May 22, 2011, 08:57 PM
I played the Battle Network series and the Mega Man Zero series (with cheats >.>).

My oldest brother played the classic ones. However, we've never played the X, XZ, Legend, and the Star Force series.

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 08:25 AM
*pokes* As if it's been forever since the last time I was here. XD

How are you doing? Life's good? :)

kakashi919
May 24, 2011, 08:18 AM
I played the Battle Network series and the Mega Man Zero series (with cheats >.>).

My oldest brother played the classic ones. However, we've never played the X, XZ, Legend, and the Star Force series.

I totally forgot about the Legend series lol. The classics were the best... zero series were awesome too.

*pokes* As if it's been forever since the last time I was here. XD

How are you doing? Life's good? :)

:zomg phio_chan~ Welcome :tem

I'm good. Though life could be a lot better :darn How about you? Playing any new games recently? Read any new manga recently?

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 10:11 AM
:zomg phio_chan~ Welcome :tem

I'm good. Though life could be a lot better :darn How about you? Playing any new games recently? Read any new manga recently?

Hihi, thank you~ :3
I agree. My life could -- or SHOULD -- be better, but oh, well... Guess I just can't stay away from business. XD None to both of those questions. Too busy with college works and popping at some places in the internet... I'll pay it back when holiday comes, really. XD

How about you?

kakashi919
May 26, 2011, 03:05 PM
I'm trying not to start any new manga at the moment. Its too hard to keep up with all the ones I'm reading right now :darn
As for anime...I haven't watched any in some months. My friends got me into J-drama...after a year of trying my best not to give in, I finally did :XD
Though I have to admit, there are some good ones to watch.

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 10:41 AM
Yo, kashy! I didn't know you could be called that. XD How are you lately?

J-drama? What J-dramas are you watching? A TV station here is going to air Hana Kimi. Too bad I don't really like it. :/

riki
June 01, 2011, 10:45 AM
What prediction came true?

kakashi919
June 01, 2011, 08:47 PM
Yo, kashy! I didn't know you could be called that. XD How are you lately?

J-drama? What J-dramas are you watching? A TV station here is going to air Hana Kimi. Too bad I don't really like it. :/

Can call me anything you like ^^. Been really tired lately for some reason... -_-;

Well, so far I only watched GTO, Gokusen 1 and Nobuta wo Produce. Hana Kimi isn't interesting to me though.... the manga never caught my interest. lol I thought I wouldn't like it either, but I watched them and they were pretty enjoyable.

How have you been? College treating you good?

What prediction came true?

Oh , I predicted Barcelona beating Manchester in Champions League 3-1. I was spot on :D

blai
June 02, 2011, 06:28 AM
Pfft, in two years from now Liverpool will beat Barcelona with 3 to 1 :yelling

Zeltrax
June 02, 2011, 06:29 AM
Ami tokito is who?

phio_chan
June 02, 2011, 09:34 AM
Can call me anything you like ^^. Been really tired lately for some reason... -_-;

Well, so far I only watched GTO, Gokusen 1 and Nobuta wo Produce. Hana Kimi isn't interesting to me though.... the manga never caught my interest. lol I thought I wouldn't like it either, but I watched them and they were pretty enjoyable.

How have you been? College treating you good?

Haha, but really, to call you "kashy" while knowing your user name is just cute. XD Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. You should get some rest! And don't get too stressed. You can unleash your stress by getting crazy here! :D

Really? From what I saw it's only about a girl who pretends to be a boy, and so she is surrounded by tons of hot boys as she entered an all-boy school. Not very interesting for me. :O

I'm pretty good, thanks! College has calmed down a bit. Exam is 2 weeks away, and we've finished almost all lectures we need to undergo for this class, so practically we're only having lab activities, discussions, and then we can go home. ^__^

digitaldude
June 02, 2011, 09:36 AM
Are you a fan of cricket?

kakashi919
June 02, 2011, 11:02 AM
Ami tokito is who?

An idol in Japan. I first saw her on Ninja Warrior... shes hot :hurr

Pfft, in two years from now Liverpool will beat Barcelona with 3 to 1 :yelling

RIGHT?!!! :yelling
Liverpool forever!!! :yelling

Haha, but really, to call you "kashy" while knowing your user name is just cute. XD Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. You should get some rest! And don't get too stressed. You can unleash your stress by getting crazy here! :D

Really? From what I saw it's only about a girl who pretends to be a boy, and so she is surrounded by tons of hot boys as she entered an all-boy school. Not very interesting for me. :O

I'm pretty good, thanks! College has calmed down a bit. Exam is 2 weeks away, and we've finished almost all lectures we need to undergo for this class, so practically we're only having lab activities, discussions, and then we can go home. ^__^

Haha thanks ^^

Yeah I don't like stories like that... the gender bender type of stories. Not my kind of thing.

Oh so you have some studying to do? It's great though.... when you can just go to uni for a few hours/mins then go home :XD

Are you a fan of cricket?

Of course! 20/20 cricket is the shit! :D

Bugzee
June 02, 2011, 08:07 PM
kashy~~~ :turtle

S'up dude!?

Have you teamed up with anyone for the up and coming sig contest yet? *~*
Do you think liverpool will do better next season? You think they'll get a 19th title like Utd soon? :derp

phio_chan
June 03, 2011, 09:01 AM
An idol in Japan. I first saw her on Ninja Warrior... shes hot :hurr

Ninja Warrior! That show is broadcasted here once in a while. I love to watch it. It's interesting and so funny to see the contestants fail in their own ways. XD I don't recall a name of Ami Tokito, though. XDD

Haha thanks ^^

Yeah I don't like stories like that... the gender bender type of stories. Not my kind of thing.

Oh so you have some studying to do? It's great though.... when you can just go to uni for a few hours/mins then go home :XD

LOL, me too. Don't like gender bender type.

Home studying? Oh, yes. We're given quite lots of free time to study on our own. To be honest that's what we need more than lectures. We receive too much within two-hour lectures, so we need more time to read it in our own pace and understand deeper. :)

kakashi919
June 03, 2011, 03:06 PM
kashy~~~ :turtle

S'up dude!?

Have you teamed up with anyone for the up and coming sig contest yet? *~*
Do you think liverpool will do better next season? You think they'll get a 19th title like Utd soon? :derp

Yoooo Jin~
I'm okayish :amused

Yup! Teamed up with DeBaron. We gonna beat all of this time, since you all got lucky last time I missed it :D

Of course Liverpool is gonna win the league next season. Trust me when I say this.... Liverpool is gonna dominate English football for the next 5 years. :3c

Ninja Warrior! That show is broadcasted here once in a while. I love to watch it. It's interesting and so funny to see the contestants fail in their own ways. XD I don't recall a name of Ami Tokito, though. XDD

LOL, me too. Don't like gender bender type.

Home studying? Oh, yes. We're given quite lots of free time to study on our own. To be honest that's what we need more than lectures. We receive too much within two-hour lectures, so we need more time to read it in our own pace and understand deeper. :)

:o Are you a fan of Ninja Warrior? :wtf
Haha! Well I watch both for the fun of contestants failing and to see if the All Stars can complete the whole course.
Well I think when she was on the show, at that time she was a glasses model or something like that.

Studying.... something I could never do seriously for some reason. Though I have started to study Japanese quite seriously :D

riki
June 03, 2011, 09:44 PM
What games are you teaching her?

Good luck with it! My mom wouldn't be interested though she sometimes watches my brothers and me play. She sometimes makes interesting comments about the games we play.

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 09:34 AM
:o Are you a fan of Ninja Warrior? :wtf
Haha! Well I watch both for the fun of contestants failing and to see if the All Stars can complete the whole course.
Well I think when she was on the show, at that time she was a glasses model or something like that.

Studying.... something I could never do seriously for some reason. Though I have started to study Japanese quite seriously :D

Hmm, you can't say I'm Ninja Warrior fan... But I do watch it sometimes and I enjoyed it. I watched one today, yey! :D I don't really remember the names of famous participants or maybe if there are idols entering it, so I watch it purely for fun. XD I think it would be interesting to have such game in my country too, wahaha~ XD

Studying is.. well, I don't know how to describe it. Sometimes I find it interesting and fun, sometimes I'm just sick of it that I wish I don't have to study again. But every single day we're studying, so it's not helping. XD I was pretty eager of studying when I was in elementary school, but my motivation decreased as I grew bigger. More temptations, that is. XDD

And wow, you're teaching your mother to play video games? MY mom taught ME how to play video games. LOL~ :3

riki
June 04, 2011, 09:55 AM
What was your first game?

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 10:13 AM
Me? My first game was most probably Tetris. The one on the oldest Nintendo. I played that, versus with my mom, then she taught me to play another games. Like tennis and some mini games I have forgotten its title. ^^" What about you? What was your first console? Was it Nintendo as well? ^^

Iceiphoenix
June 04, 2011, 10:17 AM
I think this would be the wrong thread to ask each other... 8U

/relurks

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 10:18 AM
I think this would be the wrong thread to ask each other... 8U

/relurks

LOL, right, I'm sorry about that. When I'm posting around I kinda forgotten whose and what thread I'm posting in. XD Sorryy, kashy. :3 Let's all ask kashy!

kakashi919
June 04, 2011, 05:58 PM
What games are you teaching her?

Good luck with it! My mom wouldn't be interested though she sometimes watches my brothers and me play. She sometimes makes interesting comments about the games we play.

Super Mario World... one of the simplest games to start with. She's always like, "How do you go forward?" and I just :fail
My mom is seriously addicted to it now... she doesn't even want to answer her phone -_-;

Yeah my mom always asks me why I play so many video games. She found her answer yesterday :derp

Hmm, you can't say I'm Ninja Warrior fan... But I do watch it sometimes and I enjoyed it. I watched one today, yey! :D I don't really remember the names of famous participants or maybe if there are idols entering it, so I watch it purely for fun. XD I think it would be interesting to have such game in my country too, wahaha~ XD

Studying is.. well, I don't know how to describe it. Sometimes I find it interesting and fun, sometimes I'm just sick of it that I wish I don't have to study again. But every single day we're studying, so it's not helping. XD I was pretty eager of studying when I was in elementary school, but my motivation decreased as I grew bigger. More temptations, that is. XDD

And wow, you're teaching your mother to play video games? MY mom taught ME how to play video games. LOL~ :3

lol well i don't really know all their names... but Nagano, the fisher man is the most famous. He's the supposed leader of the all stars. I always watch the show to see if he will win again. Though these days there aren't any new episodes.

I was never a study person...ever. I never used to do my home work either. When exams came around I would just cram the night before -_-;

My first video game ever? Hmmmmm.... either Mario Bros. or Ski.
Never owned a console...well until I got a PS2 last year from my cousin. Though I gave my other cousin because it's not working properly on my TV. Only a PSP I have right now. The rest of games I play on emulator.

riki
June 04, 2011, 07:07 PM
My mom knows why my brothers and I play video games but she makes comments about the games we play.

For example, I was playing Neptunia and in the game, the characters sway (move back and forth) during battles. She asked me, "Why are they wiggling their butts?" :XD

She hates it when one of my brothers play CoD but she loves it when he plays Uncharted.

Zeltrax
June 04, 2011, 08:32 PM
PS2?! What was your fav game on the ps2 kakashi?

phio_chan
June 05, 2011, 10:06 AM
Super Mario World... one of the simplest games to start with. She's always like, "How do you go forward?" and I just :fail
My mom is seriously addicted to it now... she doesn't even want to answer her phone -_-;

Yeah my mom always asks me why I play so many video games. She found her answer yesterday :derp

LOL, that is super awesome! I think my mom was kinda addicted to Mario games on her glory times. XDD Cool mommies we have here, mwahaha~

lol well i don't really know all their names... but Nagano, the fisher man is the most famous. He's the supposed leader of the all stars. I always watch the show to see if he will win again. Though these days there aren't any new episodes.

I was never a study person...ever. I never used to do my home work either. When exams came around I would just cram the night before -_-;

My first video game ever? Hmmmmm.... either Mario Bros. or Ski.
Never owned a console...well until I got a PS2 last year from my cousin. Though I gave my other cousin because it's not working properly on my TV. Only a PSP I have right now. The rest of games I play on emulator.

Haha, I see. I watched it again today! But I was too late so I only saw a person called Monkey failed his final round. Boo~

LOL, that is so much like a friend I know. Sometimes I procrastinate that much as well... But I know it's killing me as well at the end, so I avoided it now. Can't help to want to procrastinate, though. :3

PS2? You gave your PS2 away?! You should have given your TV away instead! LOL, just kidding. But yeah, I've just found out the blessings of emulator lately. XD

kakashi919
June 05, 2011, 06:03 PM
PS2?! What was your fav game on the ps2 kakashi?

I honestly haven't played much PS2 games. Though from the few I've played, Devil May Cry 3 is my favourite. Tales of the Abyss right after.

My mom knows why my brothers and I play video games but she makes comments about the games we play.

For example, I was playing Neptunia and in the game, the characters sway (move back and forth) during battles. She asked me, "Why are they wiggling their butts?" :XD

She hates it when one of my brothers play CoD but she loves it when he plays Uncharted.

What's so different between CoD and Uncharted though.... both has killing....one is senseless killing,but killing more or less :XD

LOL, that is super awesome! I think my mom was kinda addicted to Mario games on her glory times. XDD Cool mommies we have here, mwahaha~

Haha, I see. I watched it again today! But I was too late so I only saw a person called Monkey failed his final round. Boo~

LOL, that is so much like a friend I know. Sometimes I procrastinate that much as well... But I know it's killing me as well at the end, so I avoided it now. Can't help to want to procrastinate, though. :3

PS2? You gave your PS2 away?! You should have given your TV away instead! LOL, just kidding. But yeah, I've just found out the blessings of emulator lately. XD

I didn't give it away... Lent it to him and he still has it LOL. I've been using emulators for a very long time now. A lot of people ask me why I buy console games if I don't have a console. Emulators are awesome :D
What emulator have you started using?

riki
June 05, 2011, 06:37 PM
I think it's because in Uncharted, he's exploring as well.

kakashi919
June 05, 2011, 07:38 PM
Yeah... I haven't played any of them yet.... Really need to get me a PS3 :(

phio_chan
June 06, 2011, 08:47 AM
I didn't give it away... Lent it to him and he still has it LOL. I've been using emulators for a very long time now. A lot of people ask me why I buy console games if I don't have a console. Emulators are awesome :D
What emulator have you started using?

Oh, okay. That's good to hear, at the beginning. But he doesn't seem like he's gonna return it anytime soon, LOL~ I'm using emulators now, but my emulator for PS1 lagged a bit. :/ Besides PS1 emulator, I used GBA emulator. I tried NDS emulator two days ago, but kinda disappointed so I decided to stick with the other two first. XD

Yeah... I haven't played any of them yet.... Really need to get me a PS3 :(

Or maybe you should just wait for PS4? :3

kakashi919
June 06, 2011, 05:57 PM
Oh, okay. That's good to hear, at the beginning. But he doesn't seem like he's gonna return it anytime soon, LOL~ I'm using emulators now, but my emulator for PS1 lagged a bit. :/ Besides PS1 emulator, I used GBA emulator. I tried NDS emulator two days ago, but kinda disappointed so I decided to stick with the other two first. XD

Or maybe you should just wait for PS4? :3

No way he will return that unless I go and take it from him. He's the kind of guy who hangs up on his girlfriend because he's too busy playing games....but I wouldn't be taking it back anytime soon. The games I have for it all suck anyway :s

Well I guess it depends on what DS emulator you use. I only use No$Gba, since it's the fastest atm.

PS4? :lmao
A PS3 here is 3000TT... I can only imagine the price tag of the PS4 :faint

riki
June 06, 2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, the PS4 is being developed right now

Are you watching E3?

kakashi919
June 06, 2011, 06:03 PM
E3 started today right? Well, I reached home not too long ago from work, so I haven't been able to watch it yet. And right now my bro is watching news.

Who had their showcase today? Sony?

riki
June 06, 2011, 06:33 PM
Microsoft was the first one and Sony will start 30 minutes from now. Nintendo's will be tomorrow

Zeltrax
June 07, 2011, 08:51 AM
I like your thread title kakashi :thumbs
What do you think magic is besides courage?

kakashi919
June 07, 2011, 09:13 AM
I was playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World. That's where the title is from :tem

Magic? Hmmm... illusions. Ninjutsu! :derp

love? :hurr

Farfalla
June 07, 2011, 09:26 AM
Talef of *0*

Shinsatsu
June 07, 2011, 09:30 AM
Hi Kakashi :D do you like natural disasters? Because I do and I'm looking for someone else who does so I can feel normal again ^^

riki
June 07, 2011, 09:51 AM
I was playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World. That's where the title is from :tem

Magic? Hmmm... illusions. Ninjutsu! :derp

What do you think of the game?

My brother and I played a little bit of it but we stopped. >.>

Talef of *0*

Are you a Tales fan, falla? :hi5

Farfalla
June 07, 2011, 09:57 AM
I am! Ok, not a good fan, though ;-; More like an admirer XD

riki
June 07, 2011, 09:58 AM
I know what you mean. Namco hasn't really bring the series over here for a long time so it's hard to be a fan since you can't play it unless you import the games. :XD

Farfalla
June 07, 2011, 10:08 AM
Yeah, and some games for the portable consoles I haven't seen even in english ;-;

phio_chan
June 07, 2011, 10:39 AM
No way he will return that unless I go and take it from him. He's the kind of guy who hangs up on his girlfriend because he's too busy playing games....but I wouldn't be taking it back anytime soon. The games I have for it all suck anyway :s

Well I guess it depends on what DS emulator you use. I only use No$Gba, since it's the fastest atm.

PS4? :lmao
A PS3 here is 3000TT... I can only imagine the price tag of the PS4 :faint

That's... urgh. ^^"

I used that emulator as well. Still, I prefer the other emulators, haha~ Because of the games, that's it. I was interested in a Harvest Moon game for NDS, but after trying it with that emulator, I feel like this is not as interesting as I thought it was, so I dropped it and play something else.

3000TT? How much is that, in dollars, at least? XD LOL, I ain't gonna get a PS4 myself as well, so I can only dream about it too. :P

kakashi919
June 07, 2011, 05:59 PM
Hi Kakashi :D do you like natural disasters? Because I do and I'm looking for someone else who does so I can feel normal again ^^

Well... there's hardly any natural disasters that happen here. But I guess Rogue waves are awesome.
Btw, that's not normal :derp

What do you think of the game?

My brother and I played a little bit of it but we stopped. >.>

It's okay. I reached a lot further before, but stopped playing. The game isn't as good as Tales of Destiny or Phantasia.
Most of the dialogues are annoying too -_-;

That's... urgh. ^^"

I used that emulator as well. Still, I prefer the other emulators, haha~ Because of the games, that's it. I was interested in a Harvest Moon game for NDS, but after trying it with that emulator, I feel like this is not as interesting as I thought it was, so I dropped it and play something else.

3000TT? How much is that, in dollars, at least? XD LOL, I ain't gonna get a PS4 myself as well, so I can only dream about it too. :P

Yeah, I dropped using it for a while, but started back when Golden Sun DS came out :D

Hmmm... That's about..... 450-500USD
I think 1 USD is about 5.30 tt or more. Not too sure lol

@Farf - Are you a gamer? :wtf

Farfalla
June 07, 2011, 06:24 PM
Not a good one ç.ç~ I used to be... Played a lot of SNES, N64 and GBA (yeah, I used to be a Nintendo freak o/) Played a lot of Dynavision3 also XDDD I could play some Nintendo 8bits game on it XD But I'm not anymore @.@ Still haven't decide to buy a video game again, and I'm too lazy lately to emulate anything. So I only play some computer games ç.ç

kakashi919
June 07, 2011, 07:06 PM
Oh? What PC games do you play? Strategy? RPG?FPS? :)

blai
June 07, 2011, 07:18 PM

Sounds reasonable disturbing.

kakashi919
June 07, 2011, 08:10 PM
Disturbing yet interesting :tem

Shinsatsu
June 07, 2011, 09:14 PM
Sounds reasonable disturbing.
I agree ... I don't even know the reason myself :S I was almost struck by lightning (fell 10m away)... It was Love at first sight!

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Disturbing yet interesting :tem
Lmao thanks :D that helped a bit :hurr too bad the earthquake I witnessed was only 5 degrees.

lawlett-kun
June 08, 2011, 02:36 AM
Hiya DOn!

How r you? Havent seen u for a while? Whats ur fav video game as of now? How are ur classes?

Zeltrax
June 08, 2011, 04:29 AM
I was playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World.
The only tales of that I'm going to play is the one with that red hair guy as protagonist in the future
when the 3ds one comes out, but yeah..tales of is awesome.

Love? Do you really think so :wtf

kakashi919
June 08, 2011, 06:08 AM
Hiya DOn!

How r you? Havent seen u for a while? Whats ur fav video game as of now? How are ur classes?

Yo gb~ I'm good man, and you?

Favourite game as of now? Hmmm....I still think it's Chrono Trigger :XD I play it all the time...is that weird? :oh

Well classes are on break right now. Teacher came back from Japan yesterday, so we are starting back next saturday. She brought back a tea set for me :woo

The only tales of that I'm going to play is the one with that red hair guy as protagonist in the future
when the 3ds one comes out, but yeah..tales of is awesome.

Love? Do you really think so :wtf

Tales of the Abyss? I just start playing it again :D

Well, yeah I guess so. Nothing like love that can make you change so much :tem

Farfalla
June 08, 2011, 07:20 AM
Hm... Not many, really XD Only some old ones and MMOs

riki
June 08, 2011, 07:26 AM
Tales of the Abyss? I just start playing it again :D

Tales of the Abyss is a great game especially because of Jade.

Are you planning to get the 3DS version?

Farfalla
June 08, 2011, 07:28 AM
I wanted to play ToA 'cause of Tear ;-;
I'm still going to make a Tear cosplay someday ò.ó

riki
June 08, 2011, 07:29 AM
Tear is also awesome especially since she's voiced by yukana.

kakashi919
June 08, 2011, 06:49 PM
Tales of the Abyss is a great game especially because of Jade.

Are you planning to get the 3DS version?

Don't think I'll be getting a 3DS anytime soon. I may pick up the Wii U instead. So I'll play the PS2 version.

I wanted to play ToA 'cause of Tear ;-;
I'm still going to make a Tear cosplay someday ò.ó

Do you cosplay a lot?

Farfalla
June 08, 2011, 07:25 PM
No XD I only did it once and it was actually a "cospoor" XDDD

phio_chan
June 09, 2011, 07:13 AM
Hmmm... That's about..... 450-500USD
I think 1 USD is about 5.30 tt or more. Not too sure lol

It's... expensive! :O But I think the video games are more expensive. I don't think there are any cheap games here, but with its price, there's no way I can enjoy PS3 much. XD

Tales series, eh? I somehow don't really like it. The only time I tried Tales, I bought the Japanese version, got confused with the controls and battle system, so I didn't play it. XD

kakashi919
June 09, 2011, 05:42 PM
Tales series is awesome! Should definitely give it another try. I like Phantasia the best, but if you like a faster pace, then go for tales of destiny 2/eternia.

Evil3ye
July 08, 2011, 08:53 PM
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuesey :'D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6lkq5_busy-signal-tic-toc-hq_music

gotta love him

kakashi919
July 10, 2011, 07:38 PM
Oh? A busy fan? :XD
Do you also listen to Machel Montano?

BBB Banana
July 10, 2011, 07:40 PM
Man I'm just here to say that your title is so cheesy that it makes me wanna puke :p

How are you doin' kashi?

kakashi919
July 10, 2011, 07:44 PM
:o You no like title? You shouldn't ever come back in here then! :crying

:XD Whats up man?Heard you been attacking gorillas :derp
I gots a cold right now :( Headaches and feeling soooooo tired.... think I'll go sleep in a while :amuse

BBB Banana
July 10, 2011, 07:51 PM
:o You no like title? You shouldn't ever come back in here then! :crying

:XD Whats up man?Heard you been attacking gorillas :derp
I gots a cold right now :( Headaches and feeling soooooo tired.... think I'll go sleep in a while :amuse

But I wanted to saty a bit since it had been a while since we talked :o

Who did you heard that from? :o
Oh I've also got a terrible cold I'm getting better since I visited the doctor and started taking the right medicine :XD

kakashi919
July 10, 2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.ology.com/humor/banana-attacks-gorilla-ohio-shock

Meh...doctors.... I'll drink some coconut water in the morning to get rid of it :D

BBB Banana
July 10, 2011, 08:07 PM
Lol what the hell? :D

Well I never got to doctors but now I'm living with my uncle and he goes to the doctor for every little thing so he forced me :lmao

phio_chan
July 11, 2011, 08:29 AM
Man I'm just here to say that your title is so cheesy that it makes me wanna puke :p

Don't say so! Magic does exist, you know! :yelling *on mode of Umineko*

Anyway, kashy, looks like it's time to change your thread title already. Have an idea in mind? XD

kakashi919
July 11, 2011, 04:54 PM
Don't say so! Magic does exist, you know! :yelling *on mode of Umineko*

Anyway, kashy, looks like it's time to change your thread title already. Have an idea in mind? XD

Not yet.... been trying to decide on some quotes from a few games and manga :XD

phio_chan
July 12, 2011, 03:51 AM
Haha~ What are games and manga you're following lately? Maybe you can take it from there. :)

kakashi919
July 14, 2011, 04:08 PM
Haha~ What are games and manga you're following lately? Maybe you can take it from there. :)

I think I'm playing too many games at once lol. Final Fantasy 12,Breath of Fire 2, Dragon Age 2,Starcraft 2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance....some more :ninja
As for manga.... way too many to list right now lol

Already decided to use Yui's mini Album title :hurr

phio_chan
July 15, 2011, 04:52 AM
Yui's mini album title? You listen to Yui as well? The only song I like from her is Summer Song. XD How is that mini album, in your opinion?

kakashi919
July 15, 2011, 08:32 PM
Yes I find her music really good :D I don't think I ever heard Summer Song though... The only songs I liked from the album was Rain actually. Her other songs like How Crazy and A Room are awesome though :dancin Rolling Star is okay too ^^

I listen to more Ikimonogakari though,their music is really awesome :wtf

Zeltrax
July 15, 2011, 10:38 PM
Rolling star is awesome. Reminds me of bleach every single time.
You should watch midnight sun, with her song goodbye days~ :woo

My favorite is again, rolling star, life and good bye days.
Hi kakashi!

phio_chan
July 16, 2011, 10:30 AM
Rolling Star is a so-so for me. I really only enjoy Summer Song. But not that I listened to Yui that often as well. XD