PDA

View Full Version : Powers Brook isn't a swordsman anymore?

Mad Wanze
January 25, 2011, 05:43 AM
Yohohoho everybody. Poor Brook, since when we arrived in Fishan Island, he has been a little mistreated, hasn't him? Luffy doesn't laugh anymore to his skull jokes, and we've seen him talking by himself many times with noone listening. Envy for the Soul King maybe? Well, at least sure now he hits some lady, and that's good for him, even if it'll affect his friendship with Sanji. Anyhow, I was wondering where is now is walking cane. I can't see it anymore, did he leave it behind in the Grand Line?

Maybe his guitar is his new sword?

Maybe he quitted being a swordsman since he couldn't train fencing during the world tour and knows he isn't nothing against NW swordsmen, so he focused just on music skills?

Do we need another swordsman if he isn't a swordsman anymore? Does this swordsman need to be poisonous too?

LeKuaSimi
January 25, 2011, 11:50 AM
His music cuts through your soul like a sword.

javimgol
January 31, 2011, 01:07 PM
The sword is in the guitar, I suppose

Mad Wanze
January 31, 2011, 02:18 PM
The sword is in the guitar, I suppose

It could be, but that would mean that everytime he draws the keyboard from the body he has to un-tune and pick off the strings and then, when the fight finishes, re-tune his guitar. That's something that would make any guitarist completely crazy.

but, oh well, Brook was the one who played his violin with his sword once, so...

Bhoot
January 31, 2011, 03:28 PM
Uhm have u ever played a game called Twelve Sky ??

I think its something like the bard class there . He will pull out a sword from inside his guitar .

chess4
January 31, 2011, 04:51 PM
brook still has his sword i forgot what chapter.....

Freid
January 31, 2011, 05:42 PM
He probably means that the sword is inside the guitar in such a way where Brook can pull it out from the guitar's head and the guitar's head would also become the handle of the sword.

Considering the fact that I don't believe Oda would just abandon Brook using a sword, I do think that Brook still has his sword. However, Brook's swordsmanship has probably remained the same, whilst his skill in music has instead gained a massive boost over the two years. Because of that, it is probably going to be his primary style of fighting. So with all that said, it is likely that Brook has simply incorporated his mastery of music into his average sword fighting.

I also just figured out why Oda made Brook into the soul king. So that Luffy could also have the best musician in his crew as well :amuse

Jorge D. Dragon
February 01, 2011, 04:36 AM
I do think he would remian being a swordsman, though he won't be great one, but still. I also think he got somewhat better, not that much, but he should be better for the New World. Also I agree that he got way better with his music and would use it more than his sword.:)