PDA

View Full Version : Question Who are the most hated characters on One Piece and Why?

neild
January 27, 2011, 12:38 AM
Who are the most hated characters on One Piece and Why?

I hate buggy, because he is weak and useless
Usopp, because he is weak and a burden to straw hat pirates
Vivi, because she almost joined luffy's crew but got no power
Brook, because zoro already used a sword

You have to give reasons why you hate the character
Dont take it personally guys if your favorite characters are being attacked. It is just for fun and laughter

deffkryz
January 27, 2011, 01:20 AM
Damn, and once more there's a thread about "hated" characters... I'm just sooo glad, that there's no character I hate since besides the Mugiwara Pirates and some few others, most of them won't be part of the main story anyways... So, I can deal with characters I don't really like because I know they'll step back in the manga within a year in my real life...

NoLimit89
January 27, 2011, 03:59 AM
Buggy, Tenryuubitos and Akainu are the only characters I hate.

Buggy because he's annoying.

Tenryuubitos because they're the tenryuubitos.

Akainu because he's such a great villian character - that's how villian should be imo, hope he gets destroyed by Luffy in the end, if Oda finds some non violent way of ending Akainu, that would be the worst copout ever.

jorped
January 27, 2011, 05:55 AM
the character that i most hate is that ramen guy lol

THM Nindo
January 27, 2011, 06:02 AM
Lol, the ramen guy. I agree!
I hope he never existed.

But, aside from him, I hate Akainu (although, I like the character, and he makes a really good villain, which explain why I hate him)
And I hate the Tenryubitos. I can't wait for the Strawhat to deal with them!! :tem

zelllogan
January 27, 2011, 06:05 AM
The ramen guy as well. Other characters have their use but I still don't know why this ramen guy was there. Useless & not even funny. Plus, it's the only fight where Sanji used his hands (well knifes) and it was out of the character

jorped
January 27, 2011, 06:50 AM
Lol, the ramen guy. I agree!
I hope he never existed.

But, aside from him, I hate Akainu (although, I like the character, and he makes a really good villain, which explain why I hate him)
And I hate the Tenryubitos. I can't wait for the Strawhat to deal with them!! :tem

lol i forgot of the Tenryubitos but i also forgot of Spadam lol, that guy thinks he is so powerfull but he is just pathetic lol

Akainu i dont hate him cuz he performs very well the duty that he was on OP, i hope that in the end it will luffy or coby ( wouldnt mind if it was coby, someday he will have to shine lol) that kills him , but until there i hope we can see more of him

kkck
January 27, 2011, 09:35 AM
Well, I don't think there are that many characters I hate since they are merely fullfilling their roles. I guess the only character I really hate would be ussop in part 1. He was completely useless and served no purpose to the crew. More importantly, he quit the strawhats and even after rejoining he has been just as useless. I hope he has a greater degree of power and usefulness after the timeskip but I am not too optimistic.

neild
January 29, 2011, 08:57 AM
can anyone post a pic of the ramen guy you guys were talking about...i have no idea who ramen guy is

Mad Wanze
January 29, 2011, 11:07 AM
can anyone post a pic of the ramen guy you guys were talking about...i have no idea who ramen guy is

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-369/page006.html

this guy. don't know how someone can hate him, the way he mocks usop is just plain funny.

Katz
January 30, 2011, 12:47 AM
Not entirely sure why, but I can't stand Blackbeard in the least...he's decently developed and of course powerful.....but there's just something about him that I can;t stand (its not that he's a villain either)......

ALSO that Ramen guy needs to burn in hell forever....that guy is like Nerd-rage incarnate

zelllogan
January 30, 2011, 04:46 AM
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-369/page006.html

this guy. don't know how someone can hate him, the way he mocks usop is just plain funny.
You take him as avatar & as nickname ... Don't know how someone can love him that much.

MaiSiaoSiao
January 30, 2011, 05:42 AM
You take him as avatar & as nickname ... Don't know how someone can love him that much.

Because he loves ramen

neild
January 30, 2011, 06:11 AM
wasnt this ramen guy from government like cp9?

Tsukisama
January 30, 2011, 06:15 AM
wasnt this ramen guy from government like cp9?

Yes. Wanze was a member of CP7.

Mad Wanze
January 30, 2011, 08:18 AM

Obviously there are carachters i like more, My favourite is Sanji for example, but i wouldn't pick him as nickname or avatar, there are already enough. I like Blackbeard too, but choosing him as a Avatar would make me seem like someone "hey, i'm fat, bad and unpolite, so don't come near me!". So i choosed Wanze because he's funny, in my opinion, and is an unusual choice.

Dekker
January 31, 2011, 07:50 AM
Can't stand Dr. Hogback because I watched the anime, too.

Reason? Fosh Fosh Fosh....

Anduren
January 31, 2011, 09:50 AM
Hmm....Who are the most hated characters on One Piece?

I would guess the most hated characters would be the ones people want to see the least (although not always). People like Foxy the Silver Fox, Wappol, Buggy the Clown, Vivi, Johny & Yosaku, Enel, etc. I think there is another thread that goes into detail on that too.

As to why people hate these characters, I think requires a bit of psychological analysis :tem...

Usually people hate characters in one piece either because they're weak, contribute nothing to the storyline or plot, OR have detestable personality traits (like the way they laugh or their evil/arrogant/mischievous theme).

~Joshua~
February 07, 2011, 10:17 AM
Spadam really annoyed me..

matzik1212
February 11, 2011, 03:45 PM
enel i just can't stand that guy 'cause he was always very arrogant and looked down on everyone and BB for the same reason i guess :amuse

Poneglyph420
February 11, 2011, 06:01 PM
Most hated Characters in OP..? Well for me the Tenryuubito. Not only do they consider themselves "superior" to everyone else, but have no regard for life and decency. They despise humanity (and all sentient life for that matter) and really haven't shown any redeeming traits as of yet. No matter if your a Pirate, Citizen or Marine the Tenryuubito are not your friends....

Man I hate them!!!!!

luffyg2
February 12, 2011, 02:59 AM
This is a very easy question for me... most hated character would be akainu...why you ask... well I dont think I need to elaborate on why I hate Akainu we all know what he did

oh and matzik1212 BB is arogant yes but he dosent look down on people I saw him praising character quite often..