PDA

View Full Version : Predictions New Fishmen/women or mermen/maid

Channy
January 28, 2011, 10:00 PM
So now that were in the beggining of the FI arc i was thinking what kind of Fishmen/women or mermen/maid havent we seen yet so i thought i would make this thread to see what kind of Fishmen/women or mermen/maid you would like to see later on in this arc

Two that i would like to see real bad is a Sea Turtle Fishmen and a Piranha Fishmen

THM Nindo
January 29, 2011, 09:42 AM
There's got to be a swordfish somewhere.
And, knowing Oda, he will NOT be a swordman (or a pretty lousy one), since he always like to make jokes like that! :tem

I could totally see people like Luffy and Usopp thinking that the Swordfish will be an amazing swordman only for him to be really bad! :tem

Mashiro_Luna
January 30, 2011, 06:32 PM
I wonder if there is a possibility of there being a sea king fishman. Also I'm looking forward to seeing an attractive merman instead of the ones we've gotten so far.

bittman
January 31, 2011, 12:56 AM
I've got to imagine there's some sort of version of an Anglerfish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglerfish) or one of the deep-sea light-lure fish as a Fishman. We saw some whacky designs for these types of creatures as the Thousand Sunny sailed through the deep sea, I wouldn't be surprised if Oda had some whacky ideas for a Fishman of a similar breed.

Aikidoka
February 01, 2011, 02:18 PM
To be honest I think Oda would make any type of Fishman/Mermaid look great. I mean, Wobbegong used to be my least favorite type of shark but Zeo's Zoidberg-like design makes him my favorite NFMP so far (besides Hyouzo of course).

Aside from that and the anglerfish bittman mentioned, however, one type I'd like to see in particular would be the flounder (or other flatfish). Two eyes on one side of their face, spends most of their time lying on the eyeless side...their already goofy behavior could combine quite well with Oda's comedy, and I wonder what sort of strange character would result from that.