PDA

View Full Version : Dont Stop Me Now

Channy
February 01, 2011, 05:48 PM
Hello everyone im not particurally new to MH but Bugzee said i should make a inntro thread for my self cause i havent done it yet so i said why the hell not.

So my name is Brandon Chandler aka "Channy"

Some of you might know me as Brandito42 with the Shiki avatar

I hail from the pacific northwest of America

Now my main Manga and Anime is One Piece, But i also like Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Afro Samurai, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, 07 Ghost, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter and Gantz

My Hobbies up here in Washington include Camping, Hiking, Bicking, Going to Local punk shows, and hanging out with friends

I come from a family of six brothers and sisters

I work for the Edmonds School District in the Athletics department but hopefull i can also get on in the Janitorial and food departments as a sub

Some fun facts about myself

I am a Twin
I sell Merch and film my friends local band
I was a Lucha Libre Wrestler for Halloween
I just got my Appendix taken out
I Love Musicals and plays
I am the only one in my group of friends that likes One Piece :(

Here are some pics of me one intruductry pic and other is me as a Luchadore

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/demonhunter42/2011-2-1-22220.jpg
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/demonhunter42/Halloween.jpg

lawlett-kun
February 01, 2011, 06:13 PM
Op fan! How fascinating. What do you like about Op?Fav character?
_Fav food
-Fav music
-Fav movie

lordHokage
February 01, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hello Channy,

Welcome to MH and the zone. I like your introduction, you said a mouthful. I also like your hobbies and your choice of Manga and Anime. Best wishes in your future job endeavours.

Take care, lordHokage. :)

Channy
February 01, 2011, 06:21 PM
I love everything about OP exept for the Davy fight back Arc that can go to hell

My favorite food would have to be Mexican food with Italian food coming at a close second followed closely by any type of Vegan dishes

I like all tyoes of Music but if i had to pick a Genre i would definitlry go with Punk Rock with bands like The Ramones, The Subhumans, Total Chaos, UK Subs, The Rezillos, The Bloodclots, Dreadful Children, Raw dogs, YIA, and theres many many more

My favorite movie of all time is Braveheart hands down the movie its self is EPIC and the message is moving it just captures my heart every time

riki
February 01, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hey, Channy!

You're a twin? Sweet! Go us! :hi5

What kind of twins? Identical or fraternal?
Do you have a twin language?
Do people get amused when you and your twin talk at the same time?
Do you have a twin nickname? For example, some of my friends wanted to call my sister and me "Skim" (Steph + Kim).
Does your twin like anime/manga?
How did you get your nickname?

lawlett-kun
February 01, 2011, 07:06 PM
Are you and your twin identical in your looks?

Channy
February 01, 2011, 07:20 PM
Hey, Channy!

You're a twin? Sweet! Go us! :hi5

What kind of twins? Identical or fraternal?
Do you have a twin language?
Do people get amused when you and your twin talk at the same time?
Do you have a twin nickname? For example, some of my friends wanted to call my sister and me "Skim" (Steph + Kim).
Does your twin like anime/manga?
How did you get your nickname?

Hell yeah riki twins unite

I am an Identical twin

When we were young before we hit 3 and a half i was 90% deaf and my bro was 60% deaf so when we were young we had out own language because we couldn't speak properly

People used to get amused in High School but now he lives halfway across the country so it doesn't happen much any more

In our own language when we were young my bro could not pronounce my name (Brandon) so he called me Bam Bam and i could not say his name (Joshua) so i pronounced it Sha Sha

No he doesn't were not interested in the same things we kinda went our different ways in early middle school about 7 or 8 years ago so now were completely different than again so alike at the same time

My nickname Channy comes from my last name Chandler
[hr]
Here is a pic of on our last day of high school guess which ones me

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/demonhunter42/i00935.jpg

lawlett-kun
February 01, 2011, 07:21 PM
in a black t-shirt?

Channy
February 01, 2011, 07:51 PM
in a black t-shirt?

Yep youre right

igotthegoods
February 01, 2011, 10:36 PM
Great intro post, Channy! Love the pics! :thumbs

What TV shows do you currently watch? What are your all-time favorites?

Channy
February 07, 2011, 05:19 PM
Great intro post, Channy! Love the pics! :thumbs

What TV shows do you currently watch? What are your all-time favorites?

My favorites right now are Weeds, Smallville, and Dexter and then in my spare time i watch downloaded re runs of whose line is it any way but i will always have a special place in my heart for thundercats as well
[hr]
Check this out you guys look at what im getting at the beginning of the summer

The Awesomeness (http://www.flickr.com/photos/7474015@N08/3093734926/)

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 06:23 PM
I think your opening post is the best so far. There's not much left I could ask :D

Channy
February 07, 2011, 06:32 PM
Ask away i have no shame so ask me anything

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 06:44 PM
How does your twin look like?

He's the bad one, right`?

Channy
February 07, 2011, 07:49 PM
My twin looks just like me expet he is 2 inches taller and 20 pounds bigger most people always thought he was a year older and he is not th evil one i was always the one getting in trouble

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 12:05 PM
I have quite a few twin cousins. But they aren't identical by any means. Do you and your brother share the same personalities or you two are different from each other?

steelwingcrash1
February 12, 2011, 09:28 AM
That second picture you have there was totally hilarious.

Have you watched the play Cats before?

Bugzee
February 12, 2011, 12:50 PM
Channy! Dude! How's it going? :)

- So what's your favourite Iron Maiden track?
- Favourite OP Arc so far?
- What'cha think of the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Channy
February 12, 2011, 10:58 PM
I have quite a few twin cousins. But they aren't identical by any means. Do you and your brother share the same personalities or you two are different from each other?

Are personalities will always be the same in one way or another just because of the bonds of our twinship but through our trials growing up our personalities become different but the more we hangout the more we realize that we are the same and theres no getting away from that
[hr]

That second picture you have there was totally hilarious.

Have you watched the play Cats before?

Thanks dude and no Cats is a production that i have not seen but i would like to someday but in March im going to see Stomp and im super stoked for that
[hr]

Channy! Dude! How's it going? :)

- So what's your favourite Iron Maiden track?
- Favourite OP Arc so far?
- What'cha think of the Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Hello Bugzee thanks for getting me to make an intro thread by the way

My favorite Iron Maiden track would have to be Run to the Hills the song just as so much intensity

My favorite OP arc so far is Thriller Bark i just liked the whole theme to it and Oz was badass

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers there are phenomenal i think

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2011, 12:22 PM
Totally not what my cousins went through. They can hardly stand each other O.o. They fight all the time. They hardly ever go together. I find it strange since I always thought the twins share a stronger bond than brothers or sisters of different age.

Bugzee
February 13, 2011, 02:26 PM
Sweet! They one of my favourite bands ever! :hi5

What's your favourite song by them?
Have you been to any concerts recently?

Channy
February 13, 2011, 04:38 PM
Totally not what my cousins went through. They can hardly stand each other O.o. They fight all the time. They hardly ever go together. I find it strange since I always thought the twins share a stronger bond than brothers or sisters of different age.

I think with Twins its all depended in how there raised with each other like my parents raised me and my brother really well, they always taught us to be nice and share with others and other key elements to a good life and me and my brother applied it to our relationship as well. people always told my mom that one of us would be a bad seed and my mom told herself that would never happen and i think thats why mine and my brothers bond is so close
[hr]

Sweet! They one of my favourite bands ever! :hi5

What's your favourite song by them?
Have you been to any concerts recently?

Favorite Iron Maiden song would have to be Number of the Beast i can never get away from that song

The last concert i went to was Ween on January 25th and might i say it was amazing probably one of the best concerts Ive ever been too

scav
February 15, 2011, 07:21 PM
hey Channy, sup?
-what do u think about the FF forum?
-what kind of thing make u angry?
-what kind of thing make u happy?

Channy
February 15, 2011, 09:51 PM
hey Channy, sup?
-what do u think about the FF forum?
-what kind of thing make u angry?
-what kind of thing make u happy?

What up Scav

I Love the FF it makes me laugh and keeps me entertained when the OP threads are dead

The things that make me angry is just negativity in general when people are sad, depressed or angry around me i try to cheer em up but if i cant it disappoints me cause cause i dont like seeing negative people

The things in life that make me happy is simpleness the things in life that make it easier and happiness to be with the the ones i love to be with family and friends im really stoned right now too and weed makes life alot better it always puts me in a good mood

shaheer
February 16, 2011, 02:21 AM
hullo there

Channy
February 16, 2011, 02:23 AM
Hello Shaheer thanks for dropping by

shaheer
February 16, 2011, 02:25 AM
so whats your fav genre?

Channy
February 16, 2011, 02:29 AM
Of what

Music
Movies
Manga
or something else

shaheer
February 16, 2011, 02:37 AM
all three :3c

Channy
February 16, 2011, 02:47 AM
all three :3c

Alright here it goes

Music

Although i love all types of of music im a very open person my favorite genre of music is punk rock and all types of it its just the intensity and go get em feeling that punk music gives that inspires me

Movies

For movies it would have to be comedy just because i like to laugh and thats what comedy does

Manga

Favorite Manga genre is Shounen just because thats where my Favorite Manga comes from being One Piece

shaheer
February 16, 2011, 03:05 AM
Favorite Manga genre is Shounen just because thats where my Favorite Manga comes from being One Piece
ANOTHER OP FAN.........
maan how much trolling must gb and i do

lawlett-kun
February 16, 2011, 07:25 AM
ANOTHER OP FAN.........
maan how much trolling must gb and i do

those Op fans.They are like mosquitos.But yeah we will do as much trolling as it needs to be done.

@Channy Whats your fav anime right now?

scav
February 16, 2011, 11:39 AM
-ignore them Channy, they are OP haters, they can't see how great this mangas is? they can't see the light :p
-btw u should join us in the mafia game if have some time to spare
-and whats the meaning of ur new avy? naruto superman? :p

shaheer
February 16, 2011, 11:40 AM
//But yeah we will do as much trolling as it needs to be done.//
:party

Evil3ye
February 16, 2011, 11:57 AM
Yo dawg. Have you heard of the superb Mafia Game here? Feel free to take a look and sign in if you're interested. Would be sweet :vbunny

Channy
February 16, 2011, 12:30 PM
those Op fans.They are like mosquitos.But yeah we will do as much trolling as it needs to be done.

@Channy Whats your fav anime right now?

The only anime thats ive been watching lately is Full Metal Alchemist which was badass i thought and One Piece which is getting really because of the point in the story line that its at right now
[hr]

-ignore them Channy, they are OP haters, they can't see how great this mangas is? they can't see the light :p
-btw u should join us in the mafia game if have some time to spare
-and whats the meaning of ur new avy? naruto superman? :p

They shall someday Scav and i have not checked out the Mafia game but i will check it out today

My new avatar has nothing to do with Naruto it is the band mascot of a band called Ween and his name is the bagnoosh

shaheer
February 17, 2011, 03:34 AM
ignore them Channy, they are OP haters, they can't see how great this mangas is? they can't see the light
huh atleast we dont accolade a so so mangaka up to be a buddha reincarnate :modsmack

thornofcarrion
February 17, 2011, 03:56 AM
I think with Twins its all depended in how there raised with each other like my parents raised me and my brother really well, they always taught us to be nice and share with others and other key elements to a good life and me and my brother applied it to our relationship as well. people always told my mom that one of us would be a bad seed and my mom told herself that would never happen and i think thats why mine and my brothers bond is so close

Indeed but sometimes personalities come in to play as well. Nature is what we are born with. Enough boring talk.

I see you like Iron Maiden. I used to listen them a lot. My favorite was Fear of the Dark and Wasting Love. Fear of the Dark itself was really good album. Have you heard Bruce own project? Tears of the Dragon was a really good song, cool video it had.

Channy
February 17, 2011, 04:14 AM
No i have not heard of Bruce Own project i am a huge Iron Maiden fan my favorite band from back has and always will be Queen they are my all time favorite Band

thornofcarrion
February 17, 2011, 04:24 AM
Queen had some wonderful songs and too many to list down. Overall, I loved The Miracle album. What's your favorite?

Channy
February 17, 2011, 04:26 AM
Defintley there Jazz album cause Dont Stop Me Now is one of my favorite songs ever

yukilove21
April 19, 2011, 02:20 AM
Defintley there Jazz album cause Dont Stop Me Now is one of my favorite songs ever

Don't stop me now
'Cause I'm having a good time
Don't stop me now
I don't want to stop at all

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh oh oh oh oh explode

Amazing song! I love it too! But 'Under Pressure' is my favorite! Queen and David Bowie!! I mean, really! Amazing :D!

Oh and hi thar! I dun think you know me, but oh well!
I see you like musicals! I LOVE musicals!!! And Plays~

What other songs by Queen do you like?
What are your favorite musical's/plays?

Channy
May 02, 2011, 06:45 PM
Don't stop me now
'Cause I'm having a good time
Don't stop me now
I don't want to stop at all

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh oh oh oh oh explode

Amazing song! I love it too! But 'Under Pressure' is my favorite! Queen and David Bowie!! I mean, really! Amazing :D!

Oh and hi thar! I dun think you know me, but oh well!
I see you like musicals! I LOVE musicals!!! And Plays~

What other songs by Queen do you like?
What are your favorite musical's/plays?

Theres many queen songs that i like i actually went to a Queen laser show not too long ago and it played a lot of my favorite songs such as Flash, Princes Of The Universe, Fat Bottomed Girls, and many more and it was amazing

As for Musicals and plays ones that Ive seen are The Lion King, Stomp, Beauty and the Beast, And Room Service. ones that i really wanna see are Rent, and Spamalot

yukilove21
May 02, 2011, 08:59 PM
Theres many queen songs that i like i actually went to a Queen laser show not too long ago and it played a lot of my favorite songs such as Flash, Princes Of The Universe, Fat Bottomed Girls, and many more and it was amazing

As for Musicals and plays ones that Ive seen are The Lion King, Stomp, Beauty and the Beast, And Room Service. ones that i really wanna see are Rent, and Spamalot

ooooo.... I want to go to a Queen laser show D:! Oooo. Fat Bottomed girls is totally one of my favs too.

Ooo, nice! I haven't seen any of those... boo....

Channy
May 02, 2011, 09:12 PM
What Musicals have you seen Yuki?

yukilove21
May 02, 2011, 09:21 PM
What Musicals have you seen Yuki?

I've seen a taping of Les Mis and Evita. And I've seen the movie Evita. And I have seen Hairspray. I am planning to see Wicked sometime. I REALLY want to see it... I've seen the Hairspray movie too... But not the musical... Boo... And I've seen all of the Team Starkid Musicals. A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Me and my D**k, Starship... They are all amazing <3
I am planning on seeing the movie Funny Girl too~'

And Yeah, I've mostly seen movies... DX

Channy
May 28, 2011, 11:23 PM
Yeah ive seen alot of plays and i can remember some of the names but they were all plays the kids at my high school put on one of them was a Christmas Story and that was awesome
----------------------------------------------------------

Snip - Inappropriate word

Zeltrax
June 02, 2011, 09:29 AM
Yo channy, how is life?
I don't think I ever asked you this before
but what's your favourite anime?

Channy
February 10, 2012, 09:23 PM
Hey guys i havent been on in a while so i thought id stop and say Hey and ill be on more frequently now

scav
February 10, 2012, 09:24 PM
welcome back bro :zomg

Channy
February 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks man, how ya been?

Adorien
February 11, 2012, 12:20 AM
...Cause you're

Having a good time, having a good time~

:hee

Channy
February 16, 2012, 08:00 PM
So a quick question. Erotic Modeling? Yes or No

Adorien
February 17, 2012, 01:49 AM
Ummmmm ummm.... depends on who's the model? :XD

goldb
February 18, 2012, 09:52 PM
You're a twin, come from a big family AND are an OP fan? :faint I don't need anymore info; we are now bros!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1ajhotYN81qzqzo6o1_250.gif

riki
February 18, 2012, 09:54 PM
Another bromance in the making? :amuse

goldb
February 18, 2012, 10:26 PM

Something like that :amuse

Channy
February 21, 2012, 05:16 AM
You're a twin, come from a big family AND are an OP fan? :faint I don't need anymore info; we are now bros!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1ajhotYN81qzqzo6o1_250.gif

And it will be Legen - wait for it - Dary:hi5

Nothing wrong with Bromances they make the world go round:whoo

goldb
February 21, 2012, 07:27 AM
And it will be Legen - wait for it - Dary:hi5

You took the words right outta my mouth Broseph! :thumbs

What's your favourite OP arc and villain in that arc?

Favourite OP character???

Channy
February 22, 2012, 12:05 AM
You took the words right outta my mouth Broseph! :thumbs

What's your favourite OP arc and villain in that arc?

Favourite OP character???

Favorite Arc would have to be the Thriller Bark Arc with Gecko Moria

The Fishman Island Arc was pretty cool too because Hodi Jones was a complete badass

Adorien
February 22, 2012, 02:08 AM
Channity Chan-Chan!

How you doin'? :3c

goldb
February 22, 2012, 03:29 AM
Favorite Arc would have to be the Thriller Bark Arc with Gecko Moria

The Fishman Island Arc was pretty cool too because Hodi Jones was a complete badass

I think mine would have to be Enies Lobby; the fights between the monster trio and Jabura, Kaku and Rob Lucci were so awesome. My favourite villiain there would be Rob Lucci; now HE'S badass; so cool, calm and collected with class.

Channy
February 22, 2012, 05:11 AM
Yeah Enies Lobby was definitely an amazing arc. The main reason i like the Thriller Bark Arc is because of the theme of Horror and i think Gecko Moria had an awesome DF