PDA

View Full Version : Theory Kurono has been in Gantz before?

gryphonZark
February 03, 2011, 05:53 AM
I am sure this has been said before, but could not find it...

just in case it has not

in 226, the old man approaches Kunro with his mind wiped, and asks a question.

This is very similar to the very old lady in 1.

This lead me to believe Kunro has been in Gantz many times before and had his mind wiped

gnut
February 03, 2011, 06:47 PM
this may hold a grain of salt...i have always wondered why the aliens present and past tense...have always turned their attention to kei.even blondie alien...why take his picture or even have a picture of him.what makes him so special?is korono a bounty to the giants like izumi was to the vampires...or was he targeted before invasion started by the giants?i would like to think that kei was on their"wanted doa"list...now that would be funny...tiny nemesis...lol:modsmack

Damura
February 04, 2011, 01:29 AM
It is minutely possible. But I doubt it. You've got to remember that she approached him during like, chapter 1 or whatever. And now 7 years later Oku brings it up again?

moistgorilla
February 04, 2011, 04:39 PM
No it wouldn't make sense. The reason that oku put the old man scene was to show that even though Kurono had his memories wiped from Gantz, he wasn't a little brat anymore. Also it wouldn't make sense because if what you where saying where true shouldn't the old lady have been in the gantz room when they first transferred there?

EvilKurono
February 04, 2011, 05:11 PM
No it wouldn't make sense. The reason that oku put the old man scene was to show that even though Kurono had his memories wiped from Gantz, he wasn't a little brat anymore. Also it wouldn't make sense because if what you where saying where true shouldn't the old lady have been in the gantz room when they first transferred there?

which old lady?

moistgorilla
February 04, 2011, 07:48 PM
which old lady?

the one from the first chapter. it really is insignificant and the relation makes no sense.

Shion Izumi
February 04, 2011, 10:59 PM
In the anime the old women played a bit of a bigger role (nothing really crazy) and was pretty creepy in a strange scene where she showed up at Kurono's apartment asking him how to get to Honodai or someplace.

JediKnight
February 05, 2011, 12:00 PM
The anime is not cannon. So the extra stuff put in the anime hold no weight in the manga.

GAT-X252
February 05, 2011, 01:12 PM
He is not talking about the anime, he is just saying Suzuki came to talk to Kurono in the same fashion the old lady from the first chapter of the manga did.

Could be a hint or it could be nothing...