PDA

View Full Version : Hey

EureKA
February 07, 2011, 11:36 AM
This site/forum seems to have everything you could want going from sub forums to popular series to translation info and even a manga help section.

I'm eureKA happy to join this forum and have been reading manga for about 3 years, have most of the big ones read and am looking forward to seeing how interesting this place is.

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hey EureKA, interesting nickname you have. Mind to explain? :)

EureKA
February 07, 2011, 03:16 PM
I'd be lying if I said there was any meaning behind it. Just used it because I was getting frustrated over all the un-original and easy to remember names being taken.

igotthegoods
February 07, 2011, 03:47 PM
Hey, EureKA! Welcome to MH! :bye Hope you enjoy it here. I think we have a pretty good community. :amuse

How did you first get into manga/anime? What are your favorites? Do you do any translating/scanlating?

EureKA
February 07, 2011, 03:57 PM
No translation or scanlation i'm afraid no good to anyone in those departments, lol. I think One piece got me into anime as a kid. Then late teens came across bebop, and bleach.

steelwingcrash1
February 08, 2011, 08:16 AM
Hi there, dude.

I'm really looking forward for more posters in the general discussions area. Hope to see you in there.

Are you still a student or already working?

lordHokage
February 09, 2011, 09:31 AM
Hello EureKA,

Welcome to MH and the zone. What manga are you currently reading these days.

Take care, lordHokage. :)

Roflkopt3r
February 09, 2011, 09:33 AM
Hey Eureka :bye
Your name sounds like you should be reading Historie (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=3548) soon :D
(the cover might look awful but after all it got the grand prize of tokyo media art festival 2010 :amuse)

Intesting L avatar, I like those colours.

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 05:34 AM
EureKA have you watched Eureka 7 anime :p?

What kind of series you prefer to read?