PDA

View Full Version : Everybody's gotta lotta nada killing them instead of killing time~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Farfalla
February 07, 2011, 02:45 PM
Well, hi people XD!

I know I ran away from Fun Forum ;-; I've been rly out of time XD When I have a few hours to do nothing, I gotta take care of my two babies: MMORPGs and Scans XD!

I didn't have time to see what's this Zone about, also XDDD! So I guess we just talk about all kinds of things here^^ To those that don't know me, hi! I'm Mariana Farfalla, joined MH 'cause it's the best place to be in contact with mangas and related works. I mean, when you're not from Japan XD! I'm still at MH, even without time, 'cause I rly like a lot of people here^^ I may not talk to them all the time, but many still makes me smile when I read what they say here and there. First I've met other brazilian people, thru the web or live, and some of them became rly good friends. Then I've met people from outside my country, and saw that they are rly fun and excited/ing people too! Ok, enough of talking... my eng still sucks XD

I have a question... Do you guys think that the word "gringo" is offensive? XD I've always been curious about that o.o

Evil3ye
February 07, 2011, 03:17 PM
OOOOOH, so you have had a reason to stay away from the Fun forum, you got pregnant with twins. Then it's ok! lol

Dunno much about the real meaning behind the word, but uhm yeah, 'gringo' does sound like a derogative word to me. Just from reading. There a story behind your question?

Farfalla
February 08, 2011, 08:49 AM
Haha XD And those twins take a lot of my free time >P
Miss you, Evil3ye! How have u been?^^ R u at San Marino now? O.O

I asked cause in games they hate this word XD and we don't use it in a... 'mean' way ç.ç Got curious^^

steelwingcrash1
February 08, 2011, 08:57 AM
What MMORPG's do you play? What manga do you scanlate?

Evil3ye
February 08, 2011, 09:04 AM
No, I just wish I would. I'm in like somewhere almost Dutchland lol, but am crossing the borders too often.

How much time do you spend with RPGing, and which game(s) is/are those you're playing?
Oh and... are you the only girl there? hahaha

patedecarne
February 08, 2011, 09:06 AM
Helloooooooo, M.I.A!

Are you still alive??? ahyahaha

PS: Esqueceu de mim... ç.ç

Farfalla
February 08, 2011, 10:33 AM
PS.: Nem esqueci ç.ç seu fdp, furou a festa do Guto!

I'm playing Pandora Saga now. Used to play Battle of Immortals, and met some fellas there that now play Pandora XD Both are free MMO, so, don't expect much of them XD I'm currently helping with Fairy Tail and Blazer Drive^^

Usually I play for like an hour per day ._. I mean, that's too lil XD I got only weak chars Ç.ç And I'm not the only girl XD I mean, I got facebook of the guys I became friend, but got none from the girls... so, maybe, I've only met shemales XD! (I believe english is crying for help right now, after that last sentence XD)

What's M.I.A pate? oO" My Ignorant Friend? >P

scav
February 08, 2011, 12:39 PM
hai here
-ur favorite thread?
-ur favorite word?
-ur favorite smiley?
-Dah!!

Evil3ye
February 09, 2011, 07:47 AM
shemales whooot :D I don't think they really digging this kind of games, as they're probably too busy working on their bodies ;D

Hmm. Maybe he's implying you look like... her (http://www.lastfm.com.br/music/M.I.A.) :hurr

Farfalla
February 09, 2011, 07:53 AM
Wow, she's hot. Then I'm flattered xP
And there are a lot of shemales on MMOs xD! If you look like a female (I mean, your char XD) and your cute, guys will give you gold, itens, help, etc XD

Hi^^
- My fav thread is PT thread XD Writing eng is tiresome ç.ç
- My fav word in eng is... comfy o.o That's a cute sounding word! In portuguese would be "saudade". I can't speak any other language and don't have a particular fav word XD
- That would be "oo", the "I'm looking at you and I don't have a nose" smile XD
- Don't be scared ><

lordHokage
February 09, 2011, 08:50 AM
Hello Farfalla,

Welcome to the zone. I think "gringo" it's a cultural thing, it not offensive.

Take care, lordHokage. :)

Farfalla
February 09, 2011, 08:59 AM
Hey, Lord, r u a girl? O.O Because of your profile XD! And I do agree with u^^

lordHokage
February 09, 2011, 09:01 AM
Yes I am. :p

scav
February 09, 2011, 01:28 PM
Wow, she's hot. Then I'm flattered xP
And there are a lot of shemales on MMOs xD! If you look like a female (I mean, your char XD) and your cute, guys will give you gold, itens, help, etc XD

Hi^^
- My fav thread is PT thread XD Writing eng is tiresome ç.ç
- My fav word in eng is... comfy o.o That's a cute sounding word! In portuguese would be "saudade". I can't speak any other language and don't have a particular fav word XD
- That would be "oo", the "I'm looking at you and I don't have a nose" smile XD
- Don't be scared ><

why u dont like smiley with nose? O!O
what are u doing in real life except playing mmo and reading mangas :p
rawr :p

Farfalla
February 09, 2011, 06:42 PM
XD!

Dunno, it's faster to type the smile if I just eat its nose XD
And I work ;-; A lot! I'm gonna sell brazilian forest for money 'cause I've been bought! *feeling like Marshall from How I met Your Mother XD* And now I gotta raise a 18 years old friend that lives in my house ;-;
Scav is always making sounds XDDD

Imperium
February 09, 2011, 09:37 PM
Hello D:

I was going to write a long list of questions but i forgot them. XD So....hows life? :p

And i dont find gringo offensive. But i dont really find much offensive. ._. And i dont know what gringo actually means. Maybe im not the best person to be answering this. .___.

Farfalla
February 10, 2011, 06:40 AM
Hi, Imperium, ur funny^^
I'm ok XD Kinda tired... A lil upset since Brazil lost to France U.U And to Argentina ><"
But can't complain about life^^ How about yours?

Gringo means that ur not brazilian XD Just that! We just use to say that you'r a foreign^^ But I think people see the word in a xenophobic way ç.ç

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 02:10 AM
Hello Ff,

Being a Brazilian, how much of a soccer fan are you?

Farfalla
February 11, 2011, 04:14 AM
A big one! XD
I don't follow european championship ._. It's harder to find those games on TV, but I'm always checking national and south american games^^

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 04:30 AM
Who is your favorite player?

Farfalla
February 11, 2011, 06:48 AM
I'm afraid to say that the players I admire the most nowadays are from Argentina ._." Don't even have to talk about Messi, right? XD But I also think Montillo and Conca are adding a lot of quality to the brazilian championship. I don't have a huge player that I've been admiring since ever XD Not even Pelé. I couldn't follow games where he played, so... But if I had to chose one player, for being a good player, active, and for a long time, I'd say Rogério Ceni^^ *my goalkeeper *0*

Bugzee
February 12, 2011, 02:07 PM
Hey Far~

So how's work going? I thought you said you wanted to go as far away as possible from your lil sis? LOL! So..mission accomplished yet? xP

4 hour trip to work? woah. Does that mean you live further away from home now? Apart from the dinheiro, are there any other positives you enjoy from working in forestry atm? Oh and you didn't tell me what exactly your job is! haha~ Like what your duties/roles are, etc LOL!

Asclepius
February 12, 2011, 07:25 PM
Vou te denunciar se vc postar mais aqui do que lá.

:P

M.I.A. = missing in action

Farfalla
February 13, 2011, 10:25 AM
Yeah XD I'm rly far from her. Now I think that's kinda sad XDDD!
And I had to move^^ I'm far from all my family ç.ç but I'm closer to my bf. Thing is... I had to move to another city... and I don't work at that city XD The company where I work keep sending me everywhere... and... I'ts not a forestry company ;-; I'm working with business management XDDD! I gotta make companies reduce their money loss, or increase their money incoming XD Or otimize their use of the time^^ Things like that ç.ç It's interesting, and I'm liking. But I dunno if I wanna do that for the rest of my life XD So I'm just enjoying for now^^

Asc, não sumirei da outra thread XD Digo, se eu sumir lá, sumi em tudo XDDD! E vlw pela trad *0* *hugs*

scav
February 13, 2011, 07:45 PM
yoh
how was/will be ur valentine day from the beginning to the end :p
why u dont post on the win thread :ck
-yawn~

Farfalla
February 14, 2011, 02:00 PM
I dunno XD Haven't planned yet 'cause our Valentine's Day is only in June! XDDD
Can u introduce me to the Win Thread?^^

blai
February 15, 2011, 08:36 AM
Farfalla, switch to WoW and join the REAL gamers :cool:

I've made so many children cry with my warlock that I can feed on it for months!

Farfalla
February 15, 2011, 10:08 AM
Huh XD Lemme see... I'd probably

Fav manga: Nana
Fav anime: Nana XD
Fav movie: The House of the Spirits (1993), the drama one XD
Least fav: any of these lame comedy movies, like American Pie, Scary Movie, etc ._.
Fav singer: Bono Vox (international/eng), Samuel Rosa (national), Rie Fu (asian)
Fav actor: Can't say only one XD Nicholas Cage and Johnny Depp, I guess
Fav mod: MH mod? XD Dunno what u meant by mod ;-; If it's a MH one, I'd say patedecarne S2
Fav weather type: Cloudy, some fall weather
Fav MH artist: I used to like Razeus art, but he's missing ._. I'd say Shinsatsu-san and Hawk.

Blai, I've played a lil WoW! Enjoyed a lot XD But Wow demands a lot of time ;-; And my laptop can't run it anymore XDDD I'd new a new computer, probably a desktop XD If I'd had more time, I'd just steal my bf's one, but... ;-;

I used to have a blood elf lock too XD But I prefer the Alliance ç.ç Draeneis owns *0*

scav
February 15, 2011, 10:14 AM
oh i thought u were an old FF member
well the win thread here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67758&page=63) :cookiehand

Farfalla
February 15, 2011, 11:42 AM
I was... huh... kinda XD I've played a lil there^^ TY^^

scav
February 15, 2011, 07:16 PM
hey Fafyy ( can i call u like that? :p )
im glad u joined FF again , well some question for u:
-What would u do if its was ur last day?
-what do u think about One piece?
-what do u think about french hiphop?
-what country do u want to visit and why?
-whats ur favorite dance? Do u like salsa?

Pirulito
February 16, 2011, 07:03 AM
Olá, minha querida!
Que exclusividade! Tá podendo, ein, mãe!

About the word 'gringo', just americans classifies it as a offensive slang because the common sense says the term was created in the war between Mexico and United States.
"Green go [away]" (The first two words combined is more or less the pronunciation of gringo) was said by mexicans to american troops... because of some music or uniform color, I don't remember correctly. But the academic world refute this explanation.

The truth is the word "gringo" is in spanish dictionary a long time ago before the war between the two countries. Some variation of "griego" (greek) to mean a language that is hard to understand. Time pass by and we, brazilian specifically, incorporated that word in our portuguese language to denominate any foreigner.

Farfalla
February 16, 2011, 07:06 AM
Sure u can XD Jin gave me a personal nickname too XDD

Every time I read FF, I think it's about Final Fantasy xP
- Probably cry XD I can't stick to that positive talk about: I'd enjoy it and do everything I've always wanted to do Ç.ç
- Well... Pliz don't hit me XD But I've read only the beginning and thought it was kinda silly XDD I know it gets better after they add Chopper to the party and stuff... But now the serie has over 500 chapters and I need to gain a lil courage to start reading again XD
- I've never heard french HipHop o.o Can u share with me some music?^^
- I'd like to visit Costa Rica ('cause they are environmental freaks XD), Iceland ('cause I promise to their government, thru GreenPeace, I'd visit the country someday xP), and Greece... 'cause Greece is Greece XD It's historically awesome XD
- I suck at dancing ç.Ç I like to WATCH a lil XD I think I prefer forró. Dunno the english word for that XD And yes, I like salsa^^ Very passionate and energetic dance! Oh, that reminds me that I rly like lambada too!

Hey, guys, do u have Facebook?^^
[hr]
Carai, Lil XDDD C postou junto comigo! C tb pode *0* Faça uma que a gente muvuca lá xP

Didn't know about that origin of the word O.O Cool. Rly thought it was a portuguese word XD Well, that makes a lot more sense to me. I mean, kinda XD Since americans in the games didn't seem to know about that meaning ç.ç

scav
February 18, 2011, 02:27 PM
ok i got some nice french hiphop song for u
Rohff-le son qui tue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8cp4a8voM) the clip is made in brazil
Sinik- rue des bergeres (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxWac_w77cU)
Soprano-Victory (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5wJcIigTKg)
Alibi Montana- street fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aziFsWu8oRE)
La fouine- quelque chose de sauvage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnAF2YCmk8)

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 02:29 PM
I got that from the brazilian one:

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

;-;

I'll check the rest^^ And I'll add u to MSN later^^

scav
February 18, 2011, 02:32 PM
try this link then
Rohff-le son qui tue (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1jjj_rohff-natty-le-son-qui-tue_music)

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 04:43 PM
Are you one of them (http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ninja.jpg-tm.jpg?w=400&h=300), LaLa? :dancin

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 05:00 PM
Nope, they dont have pink clothes u.u

Bugzee
February 18, 2011, 05:03 PM
I thought yellow was your favourite colour? Now it's pink? =P

Farfalla
February 18, 2011, 05:42 PM
Actually my fav color is blue XD

OMG, scav, this video clip was filmed in such a lovely brazilian place ç.ç

scav
February 18, 2011, 10:43 PM
hahaha what did u expected? :XD

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 03:21 AM
Now u just said my country is all ugly >P
I gotta say I'm not a fan of HipHop^^ They listen to those (the english ones I mean) loud ALL the time at the bus >D So annoying.
But those ones were kinda cool!

Bugzee
February 19, 2011, 07:46 PM
I hope you're not mad at me. You know all that stuff I said was just in the game zone. ;)

I know what you scorpios are like. :p

*hugs Far~*

Farfalla
February 19, 2011, 07:48 PM
Alrdy told you I'm not!
I know how gemini are like, too >P *joking*
Seriously, Jin ç.ç I'm sooo curious right now x.x I wouldn't mind dying so I can talk about it to the other dead one XD
If you know how I am, you know it's too hard for me not knowing for God knows how much time XD I didnt thought I'd like this game that much^^'
We're cool *hugs*^^

lawlett-kun
February 19, 2011, 11:04 PM
suspicious

anyway far how are you these days?
what are the things that totally piss you off?

Farfalla
February 20, 2011, 05:01 AM
These days are cool^^ Work is not trying to kill me anymore (althought I have an important meeting tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous about that XD).

U trying to piss me off, lol? XD Almost anything can seriously piss me off XD I'm sooo moody. Lately I was having some problems at home, and that was making me stress all the time. But yesterday I started solving it^^ Aside that, I dont like anything an ordinary person wouldnt like XD Bad intended criticism, to be lied to, etc. I kinda hate seeing animals/plants being mistreated to, I hate corinthians >P, hate loud music and smoking in private places and... lemme see what more... Oh, this scanlation thing often piss me off too @.@ See? Lot of things XD

After_Image
February 23, 2011, 08:36 PM
Just wanted to stop by and show your thread some love and tell you that we are now friends on FB. :kissbunny

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 05:11 AM
*hugs*
You're the first portuguese friend I have on FB *-*

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 09:36 AM
You have been trolled lala :XD

A_I is not portuguese at all :XD

Do you like the "Tropa de elite" movies?
Which one do you prefer 1 or 2?

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 09:38 AM
Haha! I know^^ I was just teasing him. You can be my first real PT on my FB *0*

I love those movies. After I watch them, I felt bad for days XD I think I wouldn't watch again, but they are great movies. I guess I prefer the second one. Tropa de Elite is one of the few movies I can say that gets better in the "continuation"^^ How about you? XD

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 09:41 AM
I'm not PT at all though XD I just happen to live here :)

I also prefer the second one :) while it has less action it has a genius plot. I think the second one totally deserved to win an oscar for best foreigner movie.

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 09:42 AM
I think I alrdy asked you that in the past ><
But what are you then? XD

Yeah, the second one made me feel sooo bad about being Brazilian ._.
But I guess, in the end, shit like that can happen everywhere =/

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 09:45 AM
I'm half Brazilian and half Italian XD but I've been living in Portugal in Portugal for 9 years. I'll go back to Brazil in july though :)

I'm pretty excited since it's been a while.

Corruption is everywhere :(

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 10:38 AM
Lemme know when u come here!
Do you alrdy know to wich state u'll go?
At least in july u won't be boiled ;-;

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure if I'm going Paraná where I was born and where all my familly is or if I am going to move to São Paulo I like both so it's ok with me.

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 11:26 AM
Paraná is so far ;-; Crap.

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 11:31 AM
you live in rio lala?

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 11:38 AM
Minas Gerais^^
Part of the year in Espírito Santo xD

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 11:49 AM
Valadares by any chance?

Everybody I know from minas is from there :XD

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 11:52 AM
Haha XD Valadares is in the middle of the way between where I live and where I spend vacation XD I live in Belo Horizonte, the capital^^

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 11:54 AM
Ah I see I've never been there but from what I've seen it looks like a nice place :)

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 11:54 AM
Come check *0*

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 11:58 AM
I will and when I do I'll tell you XD

I want to travel trough all of Brazil so I can know it better. I mean it's my own country and I know like 3 states only.

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 12:00 PM
So bring lots of money and a lot of time XD It's pretty expensive to travel along here nowadays ç.ç I think I know only 8 states too =/ Never been to the north or the central-west =/

BBB Banana
February 24, 2011, 12:05 PM
I'm gonna do a major saving of money in the next 6 years so when I finish university I can travel to a lot of places XD

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 12:07 PM
That's pretty cool^^
I should have done the same o.o

DLord.Van.Buuren
February 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
why do you hate me so much ? :crying

Farfalla
February 24, 2011, 12:45 PM
I do? O.O
I said yesterday that I love you!
Still can only access MH thru the proxy u provided me XD
I hate your sig, though ç.ç

scav
February 27, 2011, 06:17 PM
if u were an animal, what animal would u be ?
http://forum.neoczen.org/images/smilies/zyeti-002.gif

Farfalla
February 27, 2011, 07:00 PM
An elephant *0*
They are so cute!

lawlett-kun
March 01, 2011, 09:36 AM
ola mariana.brigada.whats ur fav mh section xept ff. what do you think about mcdonalds

Farfalla
March 01, 2011, 02:00 PM
PT thread? XD
The international one^^"
I also like that manga shoutout part ç.ç it's not a section, but wtv XD
I think it's tasty, but I can't stand going there much, or to any other fast-food place XD

scav
March 07, 2011, 01:55 PM
oi Fafyy :hug
burger king is much better than mcdonald :cookiehand

M3J
March 07, 2011, 06:29 PM
Do you know Spanish?

Do you drink or do hard drugs?

BBB Banana
March 07, 2011, 06:30 PM
You hitting on far milly? Right after you rejected me? :crying

You are soo cruel :crying

Farfalla
March 07, 2011, 06:33 PM
I agree *0* Burger King is the best o/

Well, I know enough spanish to make me survive a war against Argentina ò.ó
And drink only a few. I'm pretty weak #.# 2beers and I'll be smiling more than I should. And drugs, no xD Not even the soft ones xD

Charlie
March 07, 2011, 06:38 PM
Oh another burger king fan xD I agree. <3

Abençoa-me, irmã, porque pequei. :paperbag

BBB Banana
March 07, 2011, 06:41 PM
I never went to burger king :paperbag

Bugzee
March 07, 2011, 07:26 PM
So bring lots of money and a lot of time XD It's pretty expensive to travel along here nowadays ç.ç I think I know only 8 states too =/ Never been to the north or the central-west =/

Farfalla says that to everyone who's thinking or planning to go to Brazil. :lmao

Hey Lala! How have you been?

I checked out that clip from the PT thread. Moa's message to me was awesome. It's ashame you didn't send me one too. I so sad. D:

Have you been surfing before?

I get the impression that you survive solely on junk food, Charlie!? :o

You're not wrong~

Farfalla
March 07, 2011, 07:36 PM

*Faz o sinal da cruz na testa do Charlie e unge com água benta* ^-^

That 4 layered Stacker is the best Ç.Ç

will that work on someone who is not a religious person?

I never went to burger king :paperbag

You should try! And repeat! Nobody lives foreva XD

Farfalla says that to everyone who's thinking or planning to go to Brazil. :lmao

Hey Lala! How have you been?

I checked out that clip from the PT thread. Moa's message to me was awesome. It's ashame you didn't send me one too. I so sad. D:

Have you been surfing before?

'Cause the country is too big! XD And it's expensive to travel inside of it ;-;
I'm ok, JinJin^^ I'm at my folks home, you know how that's liek^^'
I was the one that asked him to send a message ;-; Unlike him, I'm kinda shy in front of the cameras! And I should, I was so damn fat @.@ Should have stayed as the camera-girl. Sry, I'll try to send something to you next time ;-;
I tried to XD Never succeeded ç.ç

scav
March 08, 2011, 04:46 PM
i saw tropa de elite 2, kinda awesome, but the first one is better cuz more action :thumbs
and fck mathias died :yelling

Farfalla
March 08, 2011, 04:49 PM
Haha xD Scav-chan *hugs*
Gonna what Baballoo tomorrow in the bus *0* *yeah, I still dunno how to write that name ;-;*
Glad you liked it. I prefer the second one way more ;-;
Hip hop/metal classes today? ^-^

After_Image
March 08, 2011, 05:14 PM
Do you have a MAL by any chance? ^^ And if you do why aren't we friends there? :yelling

Oh and again thanks for my sig. :hug Even though you made my avatar have a black eye. ;_;

scav
March 08, 2011, 05:24 PM
Haha xD Scav-chan *hugs*
Gonna what Baballoo tomorrow in the bus *0* *yeah, I still dunno how to write that name ;-;*
Glad you liked it. I prefer the second one way more ;-;
Hip hop/metal classes today? ^-^

start with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U :dancin
and its banlieue 13 :p

Akiyama
March 08, 2011, 05:40 PM
Will you attend the summer Olympics in Rio? Are you afraid to get raped if you visit Rio at any given time?

Charlie
March 08, 2011, 05:49 PM
Hmm... why rape?

Because of good boy & Scav will attend and do this and that to Far far chan?

scav
March 08, 2011, 05:52 PM
:fail

M3J
March 08, 2011, 05:57 PM
You hitting on far milly? Right after you rejected me? :crying

You are soo cruel :crying
Nah, I have Sari. :3

When did I reject you?! But yes, I am cruel. :3c

I agree *0* Burger King is the best o/

Well, I know enough spanish to make me survive a war against Argentina ò.ó
And drink only a few. I'm pretty weak #.# 2beers and I'll be smiling more than I should. And drugs, no xD Not even the soft ones xD

Wut?

What alcohol have you drank?

Farfalla
March 08, 2011, 09:48 PM
XD
Não entendi o que você escreveu, Charlie ;-;

Do you have a MAL by any chance? ^^ And if you do why aren't we friends there? :yelling

Oh and again thanks for my sig. :hug Even though you made my avatar have a black eye. ;_;
I don't Ç.Ç I'm too lazy to keep one of those xP
And you guys never pay attention to my anime recommendations u.u
That avatar deserved, it. I'd do it again, and again!

start with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U :dancin
and its banlieue 13 :p

You didn't show up today ;-; I'm not Imperium, you don't have to run away from me ;-;

Will you attend the summer Olympics in Rio? Are you afraid to get raped if you visit Rio at any given time?

Huh, prolly XD I'll try, anyway. I love the Olypic Games *0* At least I know if I ever get raped in Rio, I'll be dead in the next minute ç.ç~ Those guys scare me sometimes.

Hmm... why rape?

Because of good boy & Scav will attend and do this and that to Far far chan?

O.O~

Wut?

What alcohol have you drank?

Vodka, rum, "cachaça", sake, beer, "cognac" (?) XD and... things you can mix with those XD I can't see any sweet drink ç.ç I'm like an ant.
Fun part is... I'm allergic to alcohol XD My skin gets all red #.#

M3J
March 08, 2011, 10:32 PM
That's not so bad, though.

What was the worst alcohol (as in how badly it affected you/quickly affected you)?

Farfalla
March 08, 2011, 10:41 PM
Rum XD I spent one night chatty with some friends in front of the college, drinking rum with pepsi, and we were laid down in the grass. Got home rly dizzy and woke up all red: legs, arms, chest, belly, back part, everything XD It was itching like hell, so I went to the doc to take a shot. Got better the next day^^ It's not a bad allergy, it just bothers^^

M3J
March 08, 2011, 11:13 PM
You still gonna drink or be a chicken? D:

Oh, and have you shared a pic of yourself?

Charlie
March 09, 2011, 02:43 AM
@Far far chan

lol yeah sorry I wondered if google trans will always translate properly.

I fixed the other post in english.

I said "will that work on someone who is not a religious person?"

Charlie

Imperium
March 09, 2011, 06:15 AM
I dont think ive been here. :oh I'm sorry you couldnt be my #1 Fan. :hug

:hurr

Farfalla
March 09, 2011, 06:28 AM
You still gonna drink or be a chicken? D:

Oh, and have you shared a pic of yourself?

Actually, I don't like drinking that much XD Alcohol doesn't even taste good. My problem is when they add choco, sugar, fruits... those kinda of things ;-; Then I can't be a chicken ò.ó
Yeah^^ In that pic thread o/
I haven't seen you, though u.u

@Far far chan

lol yeah sorry I wondered if google trans will always translate properly.

I fixed the other post in english.

I said "will that work on someone who is not a religious person?"

Charlie

Haha, that's ok^^' Just said that 'cause I couldn't understand the meaning XD
Well, that will work even better! The holy water will make you start to burn O.O
Just kidding, I'm not that religious either^^'
You always sign you posts?^^

I dont think ive been here. :oh I'm sorry you couldnt be my #1 Fan. :hug

:hurr

You havent, you meanie =.=
I'm not your #1 fan? ._. Rly rly? That could be our lil secret ;-; Think about it!

Evil3ye
March 09, 2011, 06:42 AM
Hey twin! What up. Why so yellow :derp

Farfalla
March 09, 2011, 06:54 AM
I got jaundice, bro ;-;
Are we from Haiti? That's cool!
Beaches everywhere \o/
I need a tan, think I'll fly back home o/

scav
March 09, 2011, 07:32 AM
do u read Hajime no ippo Fafyy?

Farfalla
March 09, 2011, 08:08 AM
No ç.ç And I know, I know... I miss too many great series xD My bf keeps saying Ippo is great and all... I just kinda HATE sports series xDDD Although I enjoyed some of them ç.ç... I know I gotta check Ippo, same with OP, but they are sooo big ;-; Wish I could buy the mangas, then I'd totally read them XD

BBB Banana
March 09, 2011, 08:51 AM
Ippo is soooooooooo big but I enjoyed every bit of it :)

scav
March 09, 2011, 03:47 PM
boo

Charlie
March 09, 2011, 04:44 PM
Signed the post without thinking. I do usually sign the pms though.

Why do you have jaundice and where on the eyes or skin ? :worrybunny

BBB Banana
March 09, 2011, 05:07 PM
Oi far você não sabe de nenhums tutoriais pra sigs?
Normalmente voce encontra renders ou renderiza a imagem vc mesma?

M3J
March 09, 2011, 08:37 PM
You like sweet?

My pic is in that thread as well. Share your pic here! D:

Farfalla
March 10, 2011, 05:44 AM
Ippo is soooooooooo big but I enjoyed every bit of it :)

Oh, yeah^^" I'll totally add to my "I need to find some courage to read" list XD

*kicks scav haunting my thread ;-;*

Signed the post without thinking. I do usually sign the pms though.

Why do you have jaundice and where on the eyes or skin ? :worrybunny

Haha XD That's cute^^
Oh, I was just kidding about the jaundice^^' Evil asked my "why so yellow" because of my sig and nickname XD

Oi far você não sabe de nenhums tutoriais pra sigs?
Normalmente voce encontra renders ou renderiza a imagem vc mesma?

Tipo, tem vários no DeviantArt, específicos pra sigs^^ Dá pra achar muitos efeitos de photoshop (tipo pra background, iluminação, bordas, etc.) pelo Google também. Se quiser, posso compilar alguns depois e te mando por MP^^
I costumava nem cropar a imagem XD Pegá-la inteira e sair adicionando efeitos ao próprio background da imagem. Mas com render é mais fácil mesmo, então geralmente eu já pego uma imagem já na forma de render. Caso contrário, nem cropo não XD Uso o background dela mesmo^^

You like sweet?

My pic is in that thread as well. Share your pic here! D:

I do *0* I love sweets ;-; More than I should. Can't help XD
Ok, the pic:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/32100_128259837196144_100000363857613_222365_2632335_n.jpg
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/32100_128259887196139_100000363857613_222374_3823896_n.jpg
Share your pic too \o/

scav
March 10, 2011, 06:42 AM
*kicks scav haunting my thread ;-;*

http://black_mourad.vip-blog.com/medias/0706/300800boo%5B1%5D.gif

Farfalla
March 10, 2011, 07:29 AM
U calling me old ;-;

scav
March 10, 2011, 07:59 AM
i didnt say that :lmao

M3J
March 10, 2011, 08:00 PM
You look pretty, yet makeupped. :O

What sweets do you like? D:

Here is mine! (http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v362/161/39/671543337/n671543337_1544832_5390.jpg)
Warning, ugliness. Click at your own risk.

Farfalla
March 10, 2011, 08:03 PM
I was going to a party XD
Any kind of sweet^^ I rly mean ANY! XD
Ur the blue one? There's tons of people in this pic ;-;

M3J
March 10, 2011, 08:07 PM
I'm the shortest one in the front (I was crouching, otherwise I'm taller than the guy in the blue shirt).

MOVE TO AMERICA! We really like sugar! \o/

How was the party?

Oh, and do you laugh a lot in real life?

Farfalla
March 10, 2011, 08:09 PM
You cute!!!
Thought u were from St. Vincent and wtv XDDD!
I'd like to^^ At least, to meet America XD
Oh, w8, I'm already in America ;-; You can't claim the whole continent ><
XP
Party was good^^' A prom, if I recall well XD
And I do laugh a lot in real life XD

BBB Banana
March 10, 2011, 08:26 PM
You cute!!!
XP

THIS + 2000 damn conceited united staters :yelling

M3J
March 10, 2011, 08:43 PM
You cute!!!
XP
Party was good^^' A prom, if I recall well XD
And I do laugh a lot in real life XD

Thanks. o.o

America! :O I don't even know wtf St. Vincent is, but I suck at geography, sooo.

Do it! Wehre in America would you go?

NORTH AMERICA! :yelling

Did you get promsex? :3c

I thought so. nothing wrong with that. We need more innocent, non-evil laughters in the world. ^^

blai
March 10, 2011, 10:59 PM
http://fun.resplace.net/Emoticons/Uncategorized/chatter.gif

Less talk more gaming

[hr]

Also. You look "walk of shame"'d

:love

M3J
March 10, 2011, 11:29 PM
blaiber, go to sleep.

Yeesh.

Farfalla
March 11, 2011, 04:07 PM
THIS + 2000 damn conceited united staters :yelling

Haha XDDD Yeah.

Thanks. o.o

America! :O I don't even know wtf St. Vincent is, but I suck at geography, sooo.

Do it! Wehre in America would you go?

NORTH AMERICA! :yelling

Did you get promsex? :3c

I thought so. nothing wrong with that. We need more innocent, non-evil laughters in the world. ^^

I'd go anywhere in UNITED STATE!!! U.U I'd like to see the snow ;-; Where do you live in the US? XD

I didn't '-' I was an angel. I kept myself pure for a long time '-' Was waiting for my charmed prince '-'

I can be evil too \o/ Try me! xP

Less talk more gaming

<hr noshade size="1">

Also. You look "walk of shame"'d

:love

I can't game when ur not on u.u
And Rofl died? XD Haven't seen him anymore ;-;
And you guys only think about shit XD
There was no "walk of shame" or whateva ç.ç

Asusp3v4x
March 11, 2011, 04:25 PM
Oh the word GRINGO is not offensive... as long as the gringo keeps his place ... O_O :XD

o-o oh c'mon we Brazilians are called Hispanics even thought ... we don't really look Mexican O_O...

dot dot... well that is it ! bye F!!!

M3J
March 11, 2011, 06:37 PM
Haha XDDD Yeah.

I'd go anywhere in UNITED STATE!!! U.U I'd like to see the snow ;-; Where do you live in the US? XD

I didn't '-' I was an angel. I kept myself pure for a long time '-' Was waiting for my charmed prince '-'

I can be evil too \o/ Try me! xP
HAHAHAHA, I KNOW, RIGHT?!

New Jersey. So. Much. Snow this year. X_X So. Freakin'. Much.

Was. So you did get laid. :3c How was it? :o TELL ME SO WE CAN GOSSIP! \o/

Prove it. D:

CBlitz
March 11, 2011, 06:53 PM
hey far what's your job?

After_Image
March 11, 2011, 06:59 PM
Falla_Image is born. :turtle

Asusp3v4x
March 11, 2011, 07:10 PM
O_O AI... aren't pushing the envelop too far :XD

Farfalla
March 11, 2011, 07:15 PM
Oh the word GRINGO is not offensive... as long as the gringo keeps his place ... O_O :XD

o-o oh c'mon we Brazilians are called Hispanics even thought ... we don't really look Mexican O_O...

dot dot... well that is it ! bye F!!!

We are? XD They never called me that ;-;
All, got it... Yeah ç.ç But we are all the same for the others XD Cya^^

HAHAHAHA, I KNOW, RIGHT?!

New Jersey. So. Much. Snow this year. X_X So. Freakin'. Much.

Was. So you did get laid. :3c How was it? :o TELL ME SO WE CAN GOSSIP! \o/

Prove it. D:

Snow *0* Now I'd meet Jersey!
And I won't XD That's secret only for girlfriends S2
How could I prove?^^

hey far what's your job?

Well... I'm management development consultant ;-; Believe it or not xD

Falla_Image is born. :turtle

Did something alrdy born O.O? Gosh, ur quick xP

M3J
March 11, 2011, 07:22 PM
Yay! \o/ And did you add me on Facebook? O_O

Darn! :<

Dunno, do something evil.

Asusp3v4x
March 11, 2011, 09:23 PM
so Farfalla ... when you start the new job ?

Farfalla
March 12, 2011, 05:17 AM
Yay! \o/ And did you add me on Facebook? O_O

Darn! :<

Dunno, do something evil.

I did \o/ Evil got me your FB xD Well, I asked^^"

And yesterday I did something evil! I was practicing my english reading some articles to AI, Evil and Imp and I got some portuguese article so that Imp could read. He only got to know what he was saying about the gourgeous half-naked woman in the article picture when he saw the "transexual" word xP

so Farfalla ... when you start the new job ?

The first assingment started on... september or october, I don't recall ;-; Next started yesterday^^ Tuesday I'll go to SP^^

blai
March 12, 2011, 10:20 AM
So you did get laid. :3c How was it? :o TELL ME SO WE CAN GOSSIP! \o/

What the fuck milly? You're officially the most creepy person I know, knew, and will ever know.
Your interest in other persons sexual life has become greater and greater lately and it's really been creeping me out >,>

Boundaries. Please. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEEEEEEEEEASE!

M3J
March 12, 2011, 08:53 PM
I did \o/ Evil got me your FB xD Well, I asked^^"

And yesterday I did something evil! I was practicing my english reading some articles to AI, Evil and Imp and I got some portuguese article so that Imp could read. He only got to know what he was saying about the gourgeous half-naked woman in the article picture when he saw the "transexual" word xP

The first assingment started on... september or october, I don't recall ;-; Next started yesterday^^ Tuesday I'll go to SP^^
Oh. o.o Interesting.

Not evil enough. Be worse! Make him say that in front of a woman he likes! D:

What the fuck milly? You're officially the most creepy person I know, knew, and will ever know.
Your interest in other persons sexual life has become greater and greater lately and it's really been creeping me out >,>

Boundaries. Please. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEEEEEEEEEASE!

Stop bullshitting, man. I haven't expressed interest in another person's sexual life or have even come close to that. Don't make stuff up, and you know I was kidding. Don't deny it.

And apparently, you haven't talked to bene much if you call me creepy. <_<

blai
March 13, 2011, 05:44 AM
Dude, you're in everyone's personal space / sexual life asking for details and shizzle all the time.

Of course you weren't joking, I know you. :|

CBlitz
March 13, 2011, 05:47 AM
M3J being a creep? What else is new :dancin

Farfalla
March 13, 2011, 05:47 AM
I dunno who that woman would be ;-;
Second time in a day people say I'm not evil enough.
I'm enjoying^^

M3J
March 13, 2011, 03:36 PM
Dude, you're in everyone's personal space / sexual life asking for details and shizzle all the time.

Of course you weren't joking, I know you. :|
No I'm not, stop making stuff up, man.

No you don't. I was joking, and it's obvious with the way I make that statement. D:

I dunno who that woman would be ;-;
Second time in a day people say I'm not evil enough.
I'm enjoying^^

Ask!

Because it's true. Thou art not evileth. You're like a rabbit, lulz.

Farfalla
March 13, 2011, 03:57 PM
Imp lurks my thread xP Let's w8 for him to answer.
And thx for calling me a bunny *~*

M3J
March 13, 2011, 05:09 PM
Who be imp?

I called you a rabbit, not a bunny!

Organizized
March 14, 2011, 01:05 AM
O hai. Saw you added me on Facebook. Thanks or cool or, well, whatever. :turtle

So how're things going with you? :tem Winning any sig contests lately?

blai
March 15, 2011, 09:52 AM
No I'm not, stop making stuff up, man.

No you don't. I was joking, and it's obvious with the way I make that statement. D:

I'm never making stuff up when it comes to you, you clearly have no boundaries man...

And yes I do. It's never obvious if you joke or not through your statements because caps could just as well mean you're excited because you abuse it.

Farfalla
March 15, 2011, 04:50 PM
O hai. Saw you added me on Facebook. Thanks or cool or, well, whatever. :turtle

So how're things going with you? :tem Winning any sig contests lately?

I got you from Evil *-* Hope it's ok XD
Things are ok^^" What about you? I'm still w8ing to see if they will be ok for a while XD
I haven't ;-; I gotta come up with a rly good idea for that XD

M3J
March 15, 2011, 04:53 PM
I'm never making stuff up when it comes to you, you clearly have no boundaries man...

And yes I do. It's never obvious if you joke or not through your statements because caps could just as well mean you're excited because you abuse it.
Yes you are, because I never did anything that you accuse me of. I'd remember it. Logs, man, logs.

It is obvious if you know the way a person types. v.v

I got you from Evil *-* Hope it's ok XD
Things are ok^^" What about you? I'm still w8ing to see if they will be ok for a while XD
I haven't ;-; I gotta come up with a rly good idea for that XD

Who doesn't Evil have on Facebook? <_<

Farfalla
March 18, 2011, 07:30 PM
XDDD
Evil doesn't have my mom on Facebook '-'
Or Japan Emperor.
I guess that's it ç.ç

scav
March 18, 2011, 07:34 PM
Evil dont have me on facebook prolly cuz i dont have facebook anymore :lmao

M3J
March 18, 2011, 07:45 PM
Would you want him to have your mom on Facebook? :cookiestare

Farfalla
March 18, 2011, 07:48 PM
He's a nice boy!

M3J
March 18, 2011, 07:50 PM
With odd pictures. :pwnge

what's up with your bloodsplattered sig? D:

Farfalla
March 18, 2011, 07:54 PM
I like red of blue ;-;
Should have tried araras flying in the sky? XD

M3J
March 18, 2011, 11:10 PM
Red on blue? Blue is ftw. \o

What? What are araras? lalalas?

lawlett-kun
March 18, 2011, 11:17 PM
m3j is trying to hit on mariana so funny:lmao and seems to somewhat fail at that as well :lmao

M3J
March 18, 2011, 11:44 PM
The reason why I'm failing at hitting on her is because I'm not hitting on her.

lawlett-kun
March 18, 2011, 11:59 PM
The reason why I'm failing at hitting on her is because I'm not hitting on her.

M3j you dont know what you want anymore?thats suspicious.And its a well knows fact that your flirting with all the female members:darn

M3J
March 19, 2011, 12:03 AM
I don't flirt with anyone now that I have Sari.

I'm not flirting with her, man. If I was, I'd do it better. DEEERP.

Farfalla
March 19, 2011, 08:30 AM
Leave the only person that always talk to me here alone ò.ó! *kicks GB and Blai*

Here's an arara XD:

http://www.imotion.com.br/imagens/data/media/24/7562arara1.jpg

Imperium
March 19, 2011, 11:07 AM
Imp lurks my thread xP Let's w8 for him to answer.
:oh

I dont lurk. I merely observe. Its a totally different. >__________>

scav
March 19, 2011, 01:44 PM
m3j is trying to hit on mariana so funny:lmao and seems to somewhat fail at that as well :lmao

:lmao

lawlett-kun
March 19, 2011, 02:37 PM
Leave the only person that always talk to me here alone ò.ó! *kicks GB and Blai*

Here's an arara XD:

http://www.imotion.com.br/imagens/data/media/24/7562arara1.jpg

M3j will stop talking to you when he finds out that you have a boyfriend.Oh he just found out :lmao Dont worry i am your only true friend here :amuse

BBB Banana
March 19, 2011, 03:05 PM
I'm her only true friend sorry to disapoint you GB :oh

lawlett-kun
March 19, 2011, 03:07 PM

haha thats what exactly what I have instructed her to tell you.Good job Farf ;)

M3J
March 19, 2011, 08:54 PM
M3j will stop talking to you when he finds out that you have a boyfriend.Oh he just found out :lmao Dont worry i am your only true friend here :amuse

I knew she had a boyfriend long time ago.

Arararas are so colorful. D: DON'T YOU WANNA POKE YOUR EYES OUT SEEING 'EM, FARFY?!

Farfalla
March 20, 2011, 07:20 AM
:oh

I dont lurk. I merely observe. Its a totally different. >__________>

Ur just a chatterbox^^ U can't stand being outside a conversation!

U guys are all my beloved friends *0* Hope u r all true ;-; I'm very sensitive ><
If u want exclusive spots, I can't have different types of pets *0*

I knew she had a boyfriend long time ago.

Arararas are so colorful. D: DON'T YOU WANNA POKE YOUR EYES OUT SEEING 'EM, FARFY?!

Nooo O.O I wanna keep my eye balls inside my head O.O Those eye balls are like one of the only things I rly rly enjoy about myself XD Why would I want that? ;-; And araras are beautiful, c'mon ;-;

:lmao

http://www.gunslingergaming.com/phpbb/images/smilies/pokeball.gif

Imperium
March 20, 2011, 12:56 PM
Wait...wat? M3J is flirting with Farfalla? I...dont...know what to say. He never flirts with me! :scry

He even flirts with blai! But never with me! :crying Is it because I am ugly...:crying I am ugly...i knew it. :crying

lawlett-kun
March 20, 2011, 01:00 PM
Wait...wat? M3J is flirting with Farfalla? I...dont...know what to say. He never flirts with me! :scry

He even flirts with blai! But never with me! :crying Is it because I am ugly...:crying I am ugly...i knew it. :crying

Its not because ur ugly dear....Its because you flirt with other male members way too much *cough cough* (scav,bot,blai,and others) But damn M3j fails at flirting..As the master of flirting I should give him some tips imo.:amuse

blai
March 20, 2011, 01:12 PM
@Milly

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

M3J
March 20, 2011, 01:23 PM
Wut, blai?

Arararas are too colorful and bright. Spray paint them dark, Farfy. :>

And lulz at good_boy knowing how to flirt. I saw you flirt with c_k and it was fail. Shush, monkey.

Imperium, I don't flirt with blai. He's more like a bro than a romantic interest. <_<; You can flirt with him if you want, though. He a ho.

blai
March 20, 2011, 01:28 PM
I never really had anything against your comment, I just wanted to argue a little.

BBB Banana
March 20, 2011, 01:29 PM
Wut, blai?

And lulz at good_boy knowing how to flirt. I saw you flirt with c_k and it was fail. Shush, monkey.

Imperium, I don't flirt with blai. He's more like a bro than a romantic interest. <_<; You can flirt with him if you want, though. He a ho.

Good_boy flirting with C_K? Show me :zomg

Imperium
March 20, 2011, 01:32 PM
My main point was why do you flirt with Farf but not with me or others! I suppose you just think i'm ugly right. :crying

...In :crying...In :crying...In any case, its not like i wanted your flirting or anything. Hmph. Im not so easily swayed by your...charms. >:

Farfalla
March 20, 2011, 01:35 PM
^ Isn't AI enough? ò.ó Bitch!

blai
March 20, 2011, 01:48 PM
I don't flirt with blai.

Thank G :oh

lawlett-kun
March 20, 2011, 03:30 PM
Wut, blai?

if just saying hi is flirting for you then i feel sad for you...:darn

M3J
March 20, 2011, 05:07 PM
I never really had anything against your comment, I just wanted to argue a little.
What comment? All you did was "@ Milly *insert pic here*," for which I wanna understand at what and why. :s

Good_boy flirting with C_K? Show me :zomg
No, it's too fail. I fear you may think even worse of him, so it shall stay private. D:

My main point was why do you flirt with Farf but not with me or others! I suppose you just think i'm ugly right. :crying

...In :crying...In :crying...In any case, its not like i wanted your flirting or anything. Hmph. Im not so easily swayed by your...charms. >:
I FLIRT WITH NO ONE. I did not flirt with Farfy nor do I flirt with anyone.

Plus, you're a filthy Sunny Deol fan. You can go jump off a bridge for that. :pwnge

Thank G :oh
I take it as a bad thing since you used :oh. :|

if just saying hi is flirting for you then i feel sad for you...:darn

Don't lie, that's not all you say to her.

lawlett-kun
March 20, 2011, 05:13 PM
@m3j -oh yeah we also talk how bad ya fail.stop being jelous

M3J
March 20, 2011, 05:38 PM
You just jealous you fail at flirting and I rock without even flirting. :pwnge

lawlett-kun
March 20, 2011, 05:41 PM
the only thing ur good at is at rocking socks,we all know that i am a much better flirter then you are, so stop argueing

M3J
March 20, 2011, 06:38 PM
You have to try and even then, it's rarely a success. I barely try and I get in. :pwnge

Suck it, homedawg.

Xadyu
March 20, 2011, 06:40 PM
Yo babe, 'sup? :cheez

lawlett-kun
March 20, 2011, 06:41 PM
man i dont even try,you know i just go with a flow.Its like whatever is she wants me to do it ill do it i guess.SO u say u do have to try even if its barely...:fail so bad ur hopeless mah friend

M3J
March 20, 2011, 06:49 PM
You make no sense.

blai
March 23, 2011, 06:31 PM
rofl farfalla, I was in a trolling mood, I'm sorry :3

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 06:42 PM
Ur not my pet anymore ;-;
An owner can't have a pet that would bite her hand ;-;

blai
March 23, 2011, 06:44 PM
I was on a very peculiar mood and just had to do that!
Gawd I laughed so hard when I read your reply xDDDD

Sowwy :3

DotA soon? :p

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 06:46 PM
*kicks Blai*
I'm such a slowpoke XDDD
And I can't play DotA on my job computer ;-;
*cries*

blai
March 23, 2011, 06:47 PM
You're at work now :oh

In the sane world it's 1am :cookiehand

M3J
March 23, 2011, 06:47 PM
Farfy made a farty. :cookiestare

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 06:51 PM
I made what? XD

It's 9pm^^ And I'm on my job computer, not in my job XD

blai
March 23, 2011, 06:53 PM
YOU STOLE YOUR JOB COMPUTER??????????????

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 07:05 PM
It's a laptop ç.ç

blai
March 23, 2011, 07:07 PM
OMFG YOU STOLE YOUR JOB COMPUTER THAT HAPPENS TO BE A LAPTOP??????

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 07:14 PM
Haha XD Hope they cant track me same way you can >P

M3J
March 23, 2011, 08:48 PM
I think they can. They lojacked the laptop, woman. Quick, drop it at a coworker's house and frame him/her!

And farfy made a farty. :<

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 08:50 PM
STOP THAT Ç.Ç
Blai, ban him from here ;-;

Xadyu
March 23, 2011, 08:51 PM
Pfft.. You made a farty. :gigglebunny

lawlett-kun
March 23, 2011, 08:51 PM
Omg M3j is trying t be funny now,since his flirting skills are not working anymore :facepalm

Farfy hows ur headache?

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 08:52 PM
I tried to drown myself in the tube to see if that would help... it didnt =O
So its just aching a lot still =.=
Maybe I should get off the computer XD

Xadyu
March 23, 2011, 08:55 PM
Off the computer? Why are you even on that thing anyway?
They are not made to support such weight. :oh

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 08:57 PM
I'm keeping an eye at my wify ^-^ *hugs Shadz*

M3J
March 23, 2011, 09:03 PM
Stop what? I did nothing, Farfy farty, don't blame angelic M3J. T_T

Press your head. Headache feels less painful.

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 09:06 PM
I've been doing that for like... 5h ç.ç

M3J
March 23, 2011, 09:10 PM
Take painkillers? It tends to help, depending on what works best for you. Read a manga that requires lots of thinking, it'll help you. :3c

Farfalla
March 23, 2011, 09:16 PM
Didnt bring painkillers ç.ç
I'm gonna sleep, that should help^^
Thx for trying to get my head burst >D

M3J
March 23, 2011, 09:35 PM
You're welcome!

Bring painkillers? Where you at? Why not buy one or two? D: And have a good sleep and feel better!

After_Image
March 23, 2011, 10:33 PM
I'm the 200th post! \o/

Where's my kiss as a reward? :hurr

blai
March 24, 2011, 05:10 AM
Omg M3j is trying t be funny now,since his flirting skills are not working anymore :facepalm

Did they ever work? :worrybunny

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 05:24 AM
I'm at São Paulo ç.ç Didn't bring painkillers and I'm too scared of those streets to leave this place past 9pm XD Just slept and it's all cool now^^

Now you wanna a kiss, AI? U.U No! I'm still "eeewwing" 'cause of yesterday!

lawlett-kun
March 24, 2011, 08:15 AM
Did they ever work? :worrybunny

nope,never i guess:lmao
Farf how are you 2day?:amuse

M3J
March 24, 2011, 10:37 AM
I'm at São Paulo ç.ç Didn't bring painkillers and I'm too scared of those streets to leave this place past 9pm XD Just slept and it's all cool now^^

Now you wanna a kiss, AI? U.U No! I'm still "eeewwing" 'cause of yesterday!

What is that? And get a man to walk with you, then. No more scared, has painkillers, problem solved!

Good to hear you feel better though.

I failed at flirting because I wasn't even flirting in the first place. -_-;

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:16 PM
Hey, GB, I'm better, thx^^

No men here. I'm only with three girlfriends =/

M3J
March 24, 2011, 12:27 PM
Yuri? :hurr

Get a man to join or get your female friends to join!

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 12:29 PM
I'm here already~! :zomg

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:35 PM
Female friends wouldn't join me to be robbed in the streets ^_^
GTFO, Xadyu =.=

M3J
March 24, 2011, 12:36 PM
The three of you can combine purse power to beat the robbers, Sailor Moon style!

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:38 PM
We don't need purses when we have hard shoes to kick some balls^^ And only one foot is enough for that^^

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 12:40 PM
Hey! HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TO 'GTFO' ME!! :yelling

WHO THE FUCK DO, YOU, THINK YOU ARE?!! HUH?! :yelling

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:46 PM
I'm ur ex '-'

lawlett-kun
March 24, 2011, 12:48 PM
i wanan know who am I now!! Maybe a husband owwwyeaaah

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 12:50 PM
E-E-EX?! :bored

Since when?! :crying

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:53 PM
Ur my future killer =.=
[hr]

E-E-EX?! :bored

Since when?! :crying

Since yesterday =-="

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 12:53 PM
I killed your future? :oh

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:54 PM
No, GB is gonna kill me o.o

lawlett-kun
March 24, 2011, 12:56 PM
i am ur future husband,but not a killer

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 12:57 PM
Since yesterday =-="
:(

No, GB is gonna kill me o.o
He'd better not. I won't allow him to lay hands on you!

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 12:58 PM
U'll be that husband that hides the living wife buried in the yard U.U
[hr]

:(

He'd better not. I won't allow him to lay hands on you!

WTF ç.ç Do you have an alter ego?
You just like playing with me ._.

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 12:59 PM
I would never play with you! :o Well, at least not like that. :hurr

lawlett-kun
March 24, 2011, 01:00 PM
U'll be that husband that hides the living wife buried in the yard U.U
<hr noshade size="1">

thats right:amuse but hey we all die anyway

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:01 PM
Ok, so you do have an alter ego, Xadyu XD That one you didn't answer.

You can be my pet, GB '-'

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:02 PM
Wow, hold on right there. I really don't think you would like him as a pet!

lawlett-kun
March 24, 2011, 01:03 PM
Ok, so you do have an alter ego, Xadyu XD That one you didn't answer.

You can be my pet, GB '-'

brother i wanna be ur brother
[hr]

Wow, hold on right there. I really don't think you would like him as a pet!

scared i am gonna tell her dirty stories about you ?:lmao

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:04 PM
What dirty stories? I have no idea what you are talking about. :ninja

lawlett-kun
March 24, 2011, 01:05 PM
What dirty stories? I have no idea what you are talking about. :ninja

rigggggghhhttttt:D ya cant fool me

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:06 PM
Possible. But I can fool them. :3c

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:08 PM
WTV, ur just an ex anyway o.o

And hell no, GB, I alrdy have a bad bro ç.ç I don't need two...

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:11 PM
I'm still an ex?! :crying

We should kiss and make up. :hurr

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:13 PM
"Make" ends better with another word. And no u.u I'm over you!

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:14 PM
Make love? :hurr

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:17 PM
Xadyu, u were the perfect girlfriend ç.ç U've shown me that, indeed, women respond better when they are bad treated u.u

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:17 PM
:3c

M3J
March 24, 2011, 01:18 PM
We don't need purses when we have hard shoes to kick some balls^^ And only one foot is enough for that^^

It won't be if a bad guy holds it down. You need backup, granny! Otherwise your hips go out.

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:20 PM
You can never trust short girls. Try reaching something that's too down/bellow! (hate english)

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:21 PM
I'll try and reach something down below. :3c :hurr

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:25 PM
Just leeeave XDDD

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:25 PM
Are you not fond of doing that while you have company? Then why should I leave?

Send them away! :o

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:28 PM
'Cause if they see you naked, you'll be ashamed?

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:28 PM
No, they will be ashamed. :3c

Imperium
March 24, 2011, 01:29 PM
Man I'm good. Get in there bulma. I should start my own company or something, like hitch. :hurr

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:29 PM
You've had nothing to do with this. :oh

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:33 PM
Worst bro ever o.o

Imperium
March 24, 2011, 01:38 PM
You've had nothing to do with this. :oh

Thats what they said to Will smith. Thats what they always say. ;)

(But us guys know the truth huh, no worries big man, i got ya back_0

Worst bro ever o.o
Don't you mean rival? :hurr

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:41 PM
:x

M3J
March 24, 2011, 01:43 PM
You can never trust short girls. Try reaching something that's too down/bellow! (hate english)

:3c

Just bend down. Problem solved. :3c

Farfalla
March 24, 2011, 01:46 PM
Ok, that's enough of dirt for a thread ç.ç

Xadyu
March 24, 2011, 01:48 PM
There's never enough!

M3J
March 24, 2011, 04:02 PM
It's not dirt, it's education. D:

Xadyu