PDA

View Full Version : Theory The Balls Are inert?

gryphonZark
February 07, 2011, 11:01 PM
[1] Guy just ports in using Gantz tech, and then says tech no longer works,

[2] Gantz just took all bombs out and scans every one

[3] Other guys controlling Gantz with laptop.

[4] Gantz guy says he will do whatever

[5] Knew comms/port mode between balls revealed

Oka just screwed up, big time here. Apart from internal consitencey error as the guy just ported and all these knew things the Balls are shown to now do, to say this , this is really stupid,

also down playing the Gantz tech when its obviously working,

nishi should say, yeah it doent work thats why you ported in.

(does anyone get the title ref btw)

GAT-X252
February 07, 2011, 11:09 PM
Some functions in particular could be avaliable to the "leaders" because they probably hacked the balls system with their laptop or they bought more privileges to the Meierbach factory (germans who created the balls)...remember we don't know yet how they got their balls.

"Gantz" is Meierbach made, if we have in mind that the germans knew about the invasion then it's possible that they programed the ball men to have less liberties with the balls when the Catastrophe came.

The transfer is not the same thing as the copy/heal/creating guns ability the ball has...even if they are, the germans probably blocked all of that and gave more privilages to other people in particular say...the leaders...

Remember Gantz said "I'll do whatever i can...", we don't know yet what he can do or not...

Damn, we don't know yet if Kaiji is right or not...

gryphonZark
February 07, 2011, 11:14 PM
Where is Kaiji anyway, he that great eurobeat bald guy thing...(?gantz ops hahah?)

CherryBoy
February 11, 2011, 06:47 PM
Some functions in particular could be avaliable to the "leaders" because they probably hacked the balls system with their laptop or they bought more privileges to the Meierbach factory (germans who created the balls)...remember we don't know yet how they got their balls.

"Gantz" is Meierbach made, if we have in mind that the germans knew about the invasion then it's possible that they programed the ball men to have less liberties with the balls when the Catastrophe came.

The transfer is not the same thing as the copy/heal/creating guns ability the ball has...even if they are, the germans probably blocked all of that and gave more privilages to other people in particular say...the leaders...

Remember Gantz said "I'll do whatever i can...", we don't know yet what he can do or not...

Damn, we don't know yet if Kaiji is right or not...

Yeah i alwayz Wonder what if kei's gantzman used to be apart of the hackers but stray'd off for some reason(use your imagination) so yeah gantzman should have more priviledges then the other gantz balls can they have no man in the ball, from chapter ugh 329 i think we saw no other gantz ball men, i didn't see any standing around the ball well they could be inside the ball.

Edit: "facts" cherry got his head scann'd weren't any bombs, hackers put bombs backin there head, then the gantz man took the bombs out of there head that is healing, dual swords dude didn't know this cause he wasn't in the room when the bombs got scann'd out(gantzman probably scan'd the bombs out as they transfer'd in), nishi will probably say something like "healing works' Annnnnnd if the hackers knew they could easily get the bombs out of there head they would have givin them a more detail'd mission when they kidnapp'd them. all adding to gantz ball should be able to do more then regular ppls balls

^ lol "others ppls balls"

Damura
February 11, 2011, 11:32 PM
^

:O

Cherry still has the bomb in his head.