PDA

View Full Version : Bonds of people is the true power.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

phio_chan
February 11, 2011, 08:34 AM
Good day, MangaHelpers!

phio_chan desu yo~ Yoroshiku! I'm a not-so-huge otaku who is currently struggling with college (MH is one of the places I visit to found peace :3). I decided to take the offer and helped MH now as the moderator of Noblesse section, the newest manhwa sub-section here on MH, and lately helped at Shoujo & Josei section. If you haven't checked those two sections, do it NAO! You won't regret checking them. Noblesse is an amazing series, and there are lots of interesting shoujo/josei series as well. ^^

I'm looking forward to go crazy with you all, so don't hesitate to come and talk to me! I don't bite. ... yet. :3 But I'm always crazy. And weird.

*shrugs*

Hello, MangaHelpers. :D

Nice to meet you all. Originally I registered here under the name "phio69", but I managed to retrieve my first and most original user name at last! phio_chan is back~
Anyway, I'm a now 18-year-old girl from Indonesia who likes to read anime and watch manga, though I can't do it often again lately due to school works.

Actually I'm here to look for help as I'm thinking to build a manga scan group... But if I have some spare time, I might be lurking around here more often. :P

Thanks for reading my introduction.

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 11:19 AM
hello Phio_chan

Welcome to MH,I hope you will have a great time here.What mangas and anime do you like?:hurr

thornofcarrion
February 11, 2011, 12:03 PM
Hello, MangaHelpers. :D

Nice to meet you all. My user name is phio69, but you can call me phio. I'm called phio_chan somewhere else. :) Anyway, I'm a 17-year-old girl from Indonesia who likes to read anime and watch manga, though I can't do it often again lately due to school works.

Actually I'm here to look for help as I'm thinking to build a manga scan group... But if I have some spare time, I might be lurking around here more often. :P

Thanks for reading my introduction. :D

Welcome phio.

About the bold parts ":o".

State your favorite anime, manga, anime and manga characters?

lordHokage
February 11, 2011, 12:59 PM
Hello phio69,

Welcome to MH and the zone. It's nice to meet you too and I like your introduction, it's awesome. Are you a Naruto, Bleach or One Piece fan?

Take care, lordHokage. :)

scav
February 11, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hello phio69
-what the 69 mean? do that mean what im thinking?

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 06:22 PM
scav its the same thing with my thread...it doesnt mean what your thinking

scav
February 11, 2011, 06:24 PM
scav its the same thing with my thread...it doesnt mean what your thinking

oh i got ya gb, how do u know what im thinking? :p

lawlett-kun
February 11, 2011, 06:28 PM
since your hentai i prolly know what you might be thinking lol.:hurr

scav
February 11, 2011, 06:30 PM
since your hentai i prolly know what you might be thinking lol.:hurr

im hentai :o what do hentai mean? i dont know that :s

Charlie
February 11, 2011, 07:20 PM
It means you're a nice guy scav :XD Anyways please stay on topic. :sweatdrop

Welcome to MH phio69 and good luck with creating your own group. You've probably found all the tutorials by now.

igotthegoods
February 11, 2011, 09:14 PM
Hi phio! :bye Try not to lurk too much. We like people who post, too. xD

That's great that you're trying to start a scan group! What manga or type of manga are you interested in scanlating? Do you already have any specific ones in mind.

Kaiten
February 11, 2011, 11:09 PM
But if I have some spare time, I might be lurking around here more often. :P

Lurking is not allowed :p

What are your interests besides manga/anime?

phio_chan
February 12, 2011, 08:07 AM
Wow, so many replies already! Thank you, guys. :D Nice to meet you all too.

@good_boy: Mm, I'm the typical girl who likes romance and adventure and action. Sometimes I read manga or watch anime related to history, but it's so rare. XD

@thornofcarrion: About the bold parts, ":)". My favorite anime, so far, probably Cardcaptor Sakura and Code Geass. Cardcaptor Sakura is also one of my favorite manga, along with some other CLAMP series (TRC, xxxHolic) and Arina Tanemura's works (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, FullMoon wo Sagashite). My favorite characters, so far, it's Lelouch from Code Geass and Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura/TRC, haha~

@lordHokage: Unfortunately, neither of them. ^^" I don't read them, somehow not appealing to me. Maybe because the graphics. Plus, when I discovered about them, there's already tons of chapters out there and I'm too lazy to read them all. XD

@scav: Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Hentai. XD Just kidding. Well, people always ask that whenever I use this username. "69" is a symbol of my zodiac, actually. I bet you can guess. :D

@Charlie: Yes, thank you very much. ^^ I actually have learned editing a little, but it's not too deep and it has been long since the last time I used it...

@igotthegoods: Well, sometimes I'm the lurk-type person. XD I'll see, though. I'll try to hang around more often when I have more free time. This college life can be killing. ^^"
Regarding the projects, yes, I do have some series in mind. I would like to continue the scanlation of Ouke no Monshou and Gate 7. What do you think of it? I still have one more plan in mind, Sakura Hime Kaden. It seems like the releases are pretty slow... At any rate, do you have any suggestions, maybe? Basically I'm opened to any kind of genres, just not the hentai ones. XD

@Kaiten: Uh-oh. O.o :P
My interests are reading books, singing, and listening to music. Singing, especially in choir group. Reading, especially fiction, fantasy novels. ^^

steelwingcrash1
February 12, 2011, 09:04 AM
Hi there, phio.

What anime/mangas have been your all-time favorites? When I say all-time, it should be animes/mangas you loved which had transcended for more than a year already - and it's still your favorite.

Have you checked out the general discussions? Please post your stuffs in there, all right?

Bugzee
February 12, 2011, 12:46 PM
Hey phio-pho~

I made a new nickie for ya, you like? :zomg

- Have you read FMA by any chance?
- Do you like pho? Ever tried it? Yay or nay? =P
- What kind of music are you into?
- Favourite artist(s)?
- So have you already thought of a name for your scanlation group?

Oh and welcome to MH~! :confetti

phio_chan
February 13, 2011, 09:53 AM
*waves and smiles at steelwingcash1 and Bugzee*

@steelwingcash: All-time favorite? It's Cardcaptor Sakura, then. It was one of the first mangas I had ever read. I only read few books on elementary school, but I read it completely during junior high, which makes it more than 6 years now. :D Yes, I would love to post there, but school keeps me busy and I have to take care of few other things, like my blog and my new group, for example. My apologies. :)

@Bugzee: Thanks for the new nickname! I like it! Although I have no idea what 'pho' is. XD
-- No, I don't read FMA, unfortunately. Though I know that my friend is deeply obsessed with it. ^^"
-- Music I like are pops, and lately, classical instrumentals. :D
-- Artists, hmm, CLAMP and Arina Tanemura, I think.
-- Yes, I already have a name! I named it 'Raindrops Scanlations' or 'Raindrops Group', simple because I love rains too much. :D

thornofcarrion
February 14, 2011, 11:11 PM
Is there any place/country you really want to visit?

lawlett-kun
February 14, 2011, 11:12 PM
what would you do if you had all the money in the world?:)

phio_chan
February 15, 2011, 12:41 AM
@thornofcarrion: Sure, I have a lot pf places I would like to visit. First, Japan. :D Then countries at Europe, like Germany, France, Italy, and England.

@good_boy: I would spend them to build a house. Aside from usual rooms you find in a house, I would build two huge rooms; one as a music room and one as a library. Then I would buy various musical instruments and all the books I loved and put them there. :D

blai
February 15, 2011, 07:03 AM
*yawns* Ohayo phio-chan.

Welcome to this beautiful community of MangaHelpers.
Enjoy your stay, post a pic of yourself so I can judge you based on your appearance, and... have fun! :3c

phio_chan
February 15, 2011, 07:13 AM
Ohayo gozaimasu, Blai-sama. :)

Thank you for your welcome.
Hmm, I actually am not very fond of uploading my picture randomly on the internet, unless in Facebook... XD Sorry. But if you'd like, well, maybe you can add me there. ^^

blai
February 15, 2011, 07:39 AM
Ooh, にほんごがわかりますか。 げんきですか。

Ah, it's cool, didn't expect you to do that either, it's just a thing I have - judging new members by their appearance. :hurr
Ah, yeah sure, hook me up "Ádám Péter Fabian-Clason" and I promise I won't stalk... :ninja

phio_chan
February 15, 2011, 07:56 AM
Hai, genki desu! :D Anata mo genki desu ka? ^^
Well, I do understand a little bit of Japanese. I studied them for a while on high school. I can read hiragana, a bit of katakana, but no kanji at all. XD

Hmm, if that is your case, I'm afraid you would be disappointed. I'm not pretty. =__= And sure, gonna add you on Facebook soon enough. Well, I won't promise I wouldn't stalk, as I could change to stalker mode even without noticing it myself. XD

blai
February 15, 2011, 08:16 AM
げんきですありがとう :) どこがあらですか。いんどねしあのどこのしゅっしんですか。
せんもんわなんですか。しゅみわなんですか。 *じっもん*

Fair enough, I'm not a pro in that language either (not yet :3c)

Oh, feel free to stalk, you're not the first girl who'll be stalking my facebook :3c
And I might warn you, I'm a tad narcissistic...

phio_chan
February 15, 2011, 08:35 AM
Argh, I can't understand this one~ =__=
I can only get the first two sentences, haha~ Well, to answer your second sentence, I am from Indonesia. But I don't understand the rest of the sentences; the words are not familiar to me, sorry. ^^"

Ah, I see. Well, just be happy that I'm adding more to your stalkers-list. :3 Nah, I'm not gonna worry about it, as I might get like that once in a while. XD

blai
February 15, 2011, 08:47 AM
Ah, basically I asked what you study, where in Indonesia you're from, and what your hobbies are ^^ and the word within the * basically meant "interrogation" :p

The more stalkers the merrier! (e-stalkers, that is ;_; )

phio_chan
February 15, 2011, 09:02 AM
Woot! 7,000 posts! Congrats, Blai. :P

Ah, I see. I'm at the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta. Currently on my second semester of college, studying medicine. :) My hobbies are mainly reading, singing, and listening to music.

Well, at least they are half-stalkers. I really hate full-stalkers, be it online or in real life. XD

kakashi919
May 18, 2011, 11:32 AM
konnichiwa~

A bit late, but welcome to MH :woo Hope you enjoy the site and people here :tem
Do you plan on learning more Japanese in the future? I'm actually learning now...well we're on a break right now, but still learning :XD

Zeltrax
May 19, 2011, 02:19 AM
I didn't know you had a thread but now I do :zomg
Hi Phio-chan (I got it right this time) :bye, what is your favourite anime and who is your favorite anime/manga character?
Fav song by Akiko Shikata?

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 04:34 AM
konnichiwa~

A bit late, but welcome to MH :woo Hope you enjoy the site and people here :tem
Do you plan on learning more Japanese in the future? I'm actually learning now...well we're on a break right now, but still learning :XD

Not a problem! I welcome all welcome wishes, even though they're late. XD But technically speaking, I've been only getting active lately, so I don't think you're that late. :) Yes, I'm enjoying it a lot so far. I'll do my best to make this site even merrier, haha~

Actually, yeah. I so do want to learn more Japanese. I'm the worst when it comes to self-teaching so there's no use of it. I'll need to take a course, but my current schedule is crazy. I don't think it's going to be less crazy on next semester, so I don't know. I'm torn. =___=

Using breaks to do something like learning languages is the best indeed. Good luck with it! Try speaking some Japanese to me, mwahaha~ :3

I didn't know you had a thread but now I do :zomg
Hi Phio-chan (I got it right this time) :bye, what is your favourite anime and who is your favorite anime/manga character?
Fav song by Akiko Shikata?

It's awesome that now you know I have a thread and that you get my name right! :D Just phio is okay; it saves you from wasting time writing the '-chan'. XD

My favorite anime so far would be Code Geass. I didn't watch anime that much so I guess my range of choice is small, but I still love CG so much. I love Lelouch/Lulu from CG, then Sakura and Syaoran from CCS. I think I also like Youko from Juuni Kokki if you've ever heard of that anime. :)

As for favorite song by Shikata-san, now that's hard. XD Practically I love lots of her songs equally because each of them are unique. But let's see... EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY/., Sorisso, Uzumebi, Kuon no Umi, Byakumu no Mayu... Those are among the best. :D

goldb
May 19, 2011, 04:35 AM
Finally found your friend lurker :p :hug(yes I'm a hugger)

I've noticed you a lot over the pass coupla days, really getting that postcount around the member threads here :D

Soooo here's some questions for you?

1. Leftie or rightie
2. Fave subject at school
3. Do you have a catchphrase? and what is it?
4. top 5 manga and anime characters?

That's it for now....:)

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 04:53 AM
Finally found your friend lurker :p :hug(yes I'm a hugger)

I've noticed you a lot over the pass coupla days, really getting that postcount around the member threads here :D

Soooo here's some questions for you?

1. Leftie or rightie
2. Fave subject at school
3. Do you have a catchphrase? and what is it?
4. top 5 manga and anime characters?

That's it for now....:)

ROFL~ *hugs back* (yes, you can count me as a hugger as well, haha~ just kidding. :3)

Yep, well, somehow, bored and stressed with life, then I remember forums I've signed in, decided to try to be active here, and it turned out to be fun. So here I am. XD I'm pretty much addicted to posting on online forum, so yeah.

Soooo here are some answers for you.
1. Rightie, although I wish I'm leftie as well.
2. Biology, ohoho~
3. I'm sorry, but what is a catchphrase? :oh
4. Umm... Lelouch (CG), Syaoran (CCS/TRC), Ryuuki (Saiunkoku Monogatari), Youko (Juuni Kokki), and Kero-chan! (CCS).

lawlett-kun
May 19, 2011, 08:41 AM
hey dere Phio!

How you like Fun Forum? I hope noone has been creepy..... so the Zeltrax_chan pairing is true?

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 09:52 AM
Heya, good_boy! :D How are you today?

I like Fun Forum so far! People reply super fast that after I hit the reply button and refreshed the page, someone has already posted a reply after me. :O Gyah, about the pairing, I don't even know where it started. We only talked about nicknames, but then Evil3ye came up with such evil plan, and there you go... But we're friends. It's nice talking to him. :)

M3J
May 19, 2011, 12:56 PM
Romance: GE- Good Ending and Kimi ni Todoke

Adventure: One PIece and Dragon Ball

Action: Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Beelzebub

Good manga that you should check out. \o/

Also, hi. I'm the resident joker and funloving immature "kid" here. Go easy on me please. :wtf

benelori
May 19, 2011, 01:52 PM
Yohoho!!!! How's life?
What's UR opinion on Kara no Kyoukai? If you haven't watched it, yet, then I urge you to do so...awesome:faint

blai
May 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
What's up with everyone vouching for KnK all of a sudden? I haven't even checked out Madoka yet. *behind*

goldb
May 20, 2011, 03:31 AM
ROFL~ *hugs back* (yes, you can count me as a hugger as well, haha~ just kidding. :3)

Yep, well, somehow, bored and stressed with life, then I remember forums I've signed in, decided to try to be active here, and it turned out to be fun. So here I am. XD I'm pretty much addicted to posting on online forum, so yeah.

Soooo here are some answers for you.
1. Rightie, although I wish I'm leftie as well.
2. Biology, ohoho~
3. I'm sorry, but what is a catchphrase? :oh
4. Umm... Lelouch (CG), Syaoran (CCS/TRC), Ryuuki (Saiunkoku Monogatari), Youko (Juuni Kokki), and Kero-chan! (CCS).

A catchphrase is a word or sentence that people associate with you and that you say all the time, prime example is Joey from Friends saying "How you doing?"

I see no OP characters on there, nevertheless I'll pretend to care :D but yeah Lelouch is an awesome character right? :poke

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 08:38 AM
Romance: GE- Good Ending and Kimi ni Todoke

Adventure: One PIece and Dragon Ball

Action: Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Beelzebub

Good manga that you should check out. \o/

Also, hi. I'm the resident joker and funloving immature "kid" here. Go easy on me please. :wtf

Hi, hi, M3J! Nice to meet you. :D I love fun and being immature once in a while, LOL~ So you should go easy on me as well. XD

Thank you for the suggestions! I might check out Kimi ni Todoke, I think, since lots of my friends also suggested it to me... But for the others, well, I don't think they are my types. XD I used to watch the anime of Yu Yu Hakusho before, but that's all.

Guess I'm more into romance, shoujo things? ...Not really, actually. It's just that One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, etc. are not my type. ^^"

Yohoho!!!! How's life?

Life this week... was hell. =___= There was suddenly a national holiday due to one of the ministers' letter or something, and my schedule was screwed. I'd have to lose lots of free studying time in order to pay the lost lectures. That means less time at home to play and study. Last night I had to work on an essay and a laboratory report. It was so hard to find a source for the essay and some data for the report went missing. I was super crazy lately. =___= But it has ended, so yeah!!! I'm revived. XD

How's yours? :)

What's UR opinion on Kara no Kyoukai? If you haven't watched it, yet, then I urge you to do so...awesome:faint

What's up with everyone vouching for KnK all of a sudden? I haven't even checked out Madoka yet. *behind*

I think I've heard Kara no Kyoukai somewhere... *thinks* I think its soundtracks were done by Kajiura Yuki? Okay, I'll add it to my to-watch-this-holiday list. What is this anime about, and why did Blai seem to dislike it? O.o

A catchphrase is a word or sentence that people associate with you and that you say all the time, prime example is Joey from Friends saying "How you doing?"

I see no OP characters on there, nevertheless I'll pretend to care :D but yeah Lelouch is an awesome character right? :poke

Ooh, I see. What's associated with me...? Nothing, I guess. XD It's usually not about what I say, but about my expression which make my friends tease me a lot. XD

Indeed, Lelouch is super awesome. All hail Lelouch! You watched Code Geass too? :)

benelori
May 20, 2011, 09:24 AM
I don't think Blai dislikes it...he can't dislike it...and he did say that he is behind with animes...
But it's really good...some existential stuff, some action, some interesting relationship between weird people...I think if you can keep up with the "intellectual" side, because sometimes the subbed versions are making things even more complicated, then U'll like it...

Btw...Lelouch is cool...but Schneizel is cooler
[hr]
So it was hell week for you as well...same here...it was the final week of the uni, which means that lab projects, and lab exams were inbound...but before all that, we had student days, and my money vanished, and now I struggle to pay for an exam...
Other than that, life is pretty much okay...I'm hoping to restart dancing, and maybe reviewing on this site...but after exams only

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 09:31 AM
One thing which also made my lazy that it's too long already. XD I'm lazy to start reading a series which is too long already, unless that series is very, very interesting to me. I talked to my friends about those titles as well, and they said that the plot is getting less interesting over time since it's been dragging too long. Personally I don't like a very long series; you've gone too far beyond the climax point that it would take something huge to make you feel pumped reading it again. Or so I felt before, following the 232 chapters of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. In the end, I felt somehow disappointed. :3

Schneizel, well, the two of them are the most awesome masterminds of the whole CG series indeed. But since Lulu won at the end, guess he is a little bit more awesome than Shneizel. LOL. XD

I see. I'm sorry to hear that. But how was the exams? I hope you could do them all well. :) I have lots of plans after the final exam later, but it's still one month away~ *sigh*

benelori
May 20, 2011, 09:35 AM
Well...the character of Scheizel was cooler nonetheless...he lost, because the world chose future, and the future was represented by lelouch...so he was just unlucky...I mean his voice actor is one of the most amazing I've heard...
And Oro was the coolest as well...and he lost in the end, so...

Well exams haven't started yet, but they will in a few weeks...this week the lab stuff needed to be taken care of...but it went okay...

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
That is true. :) I really love Japanese voice actors. I think they did awesome with their job, especially when they have to create a different type of voice from their own. :3

I see. Mind if I ask what major you are and what kind of lab activities do you have? Next week I'm going to have two neuroanatomy lab activities, which involves dead bodies and preserved organs. The smell of formalin was so unbearable at the beginning. XD

benelori
May 20, 2011, 09:52 AM
I'm a student in second year at the Technical University of Cluj...though I should be in my 4th year<_>...nvm that...and we had to deliver some java projects, some c++, we also had a graphics exam, a computer architecture one...and...hmmm...oh yeah...algorithms exam...

Neuroanatomy...sounds difficult...do you like it...a lady friend of mine had a similar course...she liked it...and...well it was weird for me nonetheless

kakashi919
May 20, 2011, 09:56 AM
:o
Phio is working with dead bodies? I'll give you props... I could never do that -_-;

Have you ever read/watch Ichigo 100%? You said you aren't really into series like Naruto and Op, but you kinda like Shoujo stuff? You should check it out... and GTO :D

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 09:56 AM
@benelori: Ah, technical. That's awesome too. For me, that's a field I'd have to study to death to understand completely. ..Not that it's much different from my current major. XD

I couldn't really say I like it since neuroanatomy is most probably the hardest one. We have to remember lots of Latin names for parts of the brain and the backbone... It's very painful to remember all those names. The names are even hard to pronounce. =___= But actually, it's pretty fun to be able to know what's really inside of your body. :D

@kakashi: LOL, not really, not yet. Only part of their dead bodies. But last time we were in lab, we were 'accompanied' by some dead bodies behind us. Gives up a special vibe there. :P

No, never seen that one too, although I've heard it before... And GTO is Great Teacher Onizuka, if I remember correctly?

benelori
May 20, 2011, 10:06 AM
Well...just considering that the human body is essentially a big automated system, just like PCs...I think we are in similar fields XD...
And yeah, latin can be a bitch...now that I look at UR flag, I understand it even more...latin should be sooo alien for U lol:tem...U'll manage, I'm sure...do you have a certain specialization in mind after you finish?

kakashi919
May 20, 2011, 10:07 AM
:blink
That's just creepy... I would run out of there so fast. >_>
Though it would make pulling pranks so much easier with access to body parts :XD

Yes Great Teacher Onizuka. One of my favorite manga that I've read :tem
I'm not really into the action manga either... I like more of the real life situations and stuff like that. Things to relate to.

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 10:40 AM
Well...just considering that the human body is essentially a big automated system, just like PCs...I think we are in similar fields XD...
And yeah, latin can be a bitch...now that I look at UR flag, I understand it even more...latin should be sooo alien for U lol:tem...U'll manage, I'm sure...do you have a certain specialization in mind after you finish?

I suppose so! ...That reminds me of my physics lab activities. In one of them, we were shown how a resistor/capacitor/inductor circuit can act like our body. :P

Wahahaha~ That is so true. Some words in Latin can be related to the place of the structure named so, but still, there's just too many of them that it's so hard to remember. ^^" I hope I do, and I'll do my best to manage. Thank you! Wishing you good luck with your major as well. :D

For specialization, haven't thought about it a lot, still a long way to go. But I wish I can take a rare specialization. I'm thinking of chiropractic before; it's still quite rare here. But if not that, I might be taking specialization in internal organs. :)

:blink
That's just creepy... I would run out of there so fast. >_>
Though it would make pulling pranks so much easier with access to body parts :XD

Yes Great Teacher Onizuka. One of my favorite manga that I've read :tem
I'm not really into the action manga either... I like more of the real life situations and stuff like that. Things to relate to.

LOL~ Well, we have to get used to it... My seniors are so much used to it that they could do anything so casual around them, from eating to talking. XD I think it's only about time. Haha~ We're very strict about respecting the organs and bodies we used for lab activities. :)

I see. I think I'm more to the imaginary side. I love fiction fantasy things, from novels to manga to anime, very much. XD

benelori
May 20, 2011, 10:56 AM
Well, that's true...I think the only significant difference in our fields is that we don't deal with dead machines...we recycle them...

Latin...can you actually relate words to certain areas...I mean that has to be memorized as well...the reason I ask, is because I can't really put myself in UR position, since the romanian language is neo-latin, so I have a tendency to understand latin easier...

Chiropractic...well that's indeed rare...maybe because it is considered as an alternative branch of medicine?

Farfalla
May 20, 2011, 01:02 PM
Hiiiiiii xD
I'm slow, but I'm here o/
How are you, Phi-chan^^?
Btw, can't believe you're a tomboy, since you have a cute set o/

M3J
May 20, 2011, 02:21 PM
Hi, hi, M3J! Nice to meet you. :D I love fun and being immature once in a while, LOL~ So you should go easy on me as well. XD

Thank you for the suggestions! I might check out Kimi ni Todoke, I think, since lots of my friends also suggested it to me... But for the others, well, I don't think they are my types. XD I used to watch the anime of Yu Yu Hakusho before, but that's all.

Guess I'm more into romance, shoujo things? ...Not really, actually. It's just that One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, etc. are not my type. ^^"
I did suggest to you based on the genre you said you liked. Definitely give Kimi ni Todoke and GE a try, they're good. One PIece is a great adventure manga as well with good comedy. While GE isn't shoujo, it's still a great shounen romance.

Once in a while? I'm almost always fun and immature. I'll try to go easy on you, but no guarantees. :3c

How'd you like YYH?

One thing which also made my lazy that it's too long already. XD I'm lazy to start reading a series which is too long already, unless that series is very, very interesting to me. I talked to my friends about those titles as well, and they said that the plot is getting less interesting over time since it's been dragging too long. Personally I don't like a very long series; you've gone too far beyond the climax point that it would take something huge to make you feel pumped reading it again. Or so I felt before, following the 232 chapters of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. In the end, I felt somehow disappointed. :3

Schneizel, well, the two of them are the most awesome masterminds of the whole CG series indeed. But since Lulu won at the end, guess he is a little bit more awesome than Shneizel. LOL. XD

I see. I'm sorry to hear that. But how was the exams? I hope you could do them all well. :) I have lots of plans after the final exam later, but it's still one month away~ *sigh*
One Piece was said to be bleh in the beginning but then people said it started picking up. :x

phio_chan
May 21, 2011, 12:34 AM
Well, that's true...I think the only significant difference in our fields is that we don't deal with dead machines...we recycle them...

Latin...can you actually relate words to certain areas...I mean that has to be memorized as well...the reason I ask, is because I can't really put myself in UR position, since the romanian language is neo-latin, so I have a tendency to understand latin easier...

Chiropractic...well that's indeed rare...maybe because it is considered as an alternative branch of medicine?

That is so true. XD Recycle them? That is so awesome. I mean, it can help saving the world from unneeded garbage~ Any recycle projects you've done? :D

Yes, well, Latin is a total stranger to me. I may sing Latin in church once in a while, but still, it's nowhere near what we studied. Of course, duh. XDD I just can't understand how doctors could remember that much.

I think chiropractic is one of the newest branch of medicine, alongside the use of traditional drugs. Now people started to integrate the use of traditional drugs with the modern ones.

Hiiiiiii xD
I'm slow, but I'm here o/
How are you, Phi-chan^^?
Btw, can't believe you're a tomboy, since you have a cute set o/

Farfalla~ *hugs* Yay for finally coming here! :D
I'm great, thank you! Loving my weekend so much, haha~ I love cute avi and sig sets, but in real life I'm pretty tomboy. I dislike wearing skirts. :3

I did suggest to you based on the genre you said you liked. Definitely give Kimi ni Todoke and GE a try, they're good. One PIece is a great adventure manga as well with good comedy. While GE isn't shoujo, it's still a great shounen romance.

Once in a while? I'm almost always fun and immature. I'll try to go easy on you, but no guarantees. :3c

How'd you like YYH?

One Piece was said to be bleh in the beginning but then people said it started picking up. :x

Okay, I'll try those names later on. Seem pretty interesting. :D

I'll be counting on you, Sensei. *bows*

YYH, it's been a while since I watched it. Back then there was not too many TV channels who aired anime, and I just happened to follow any anime I saw on TV. YYH included. I think I liked the plot pretty much. :)

M3J
May 21, 2011, 02:20 AM
Everyone I've recommended GE to loved it. Same with Kimi ni Todoke... or most anyway. Definitely worth it.

*bows back*

Read the manga, then! Though the first arc was dull.

Definitely give One Piece a try for the adventure!

Also, skirts suck too, I agree. Can't blame you for hating it. Imagine having to move around in something with restricted movements. X_x I like seeing women wear skirts though. :hurr I have no idea what I'm talking about, so imagine a donkey with a bunny on its head. :oh

Farfalla
May 21, 2011, 07:58 AM
xD
Why are you loving your week?^^ Have some days off? =O I'm envious if that's the case! @.@ Phi, what's your name? xD Do you live in Jakarta?^^

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 08:20 AM
Everyone I've recommended GE to loved it. Same with Kimi ni Todoke... or most anyway. Definitely worth it.

*bows back*

Read the manga, then! Though the first arc was dull.

Definitely give One Piece a try for the adventure!

Also, skirts suck too, I agree. Can't blame you for hating it. Imagine having to move around in something with restricted movements. X_x I like seeing women wear skirts though. :hurr I have no idea what I'm talking about, so imagine a donkey with a bunny on its head. :oh

Hehe, I see. Definitely will try it on holiday, really. I've added it to my to-do-in-holiday list, so it'll be cool. XD

Yeap, skirts are very annoying. It's way easier and more comfortable walking around in trousers or even short pants. Too bad I can't wear pants at campus, mwahaha~ Hmm, I guess most -- if not ALL -- men loves to see women in skirts. Because, well, it made us women... I guess I'm a bunny with a donkey on its head, so don't mind me either. XD

xD
Why are you loving your week?^^ Have some days off? =O I'm envious if that's the case! @.@ Phi, what's your name? xD Do you live in Jakarta?^^

Ello, Farfalla! Loving my week, well, since I love weekends. XD Weekends are the best, when I can wake up in the afternoon and have lots of time to spend~ Haha~
Um, sorry, but I'm not very fond of sharing my name online. Or suppose I can tell you by PM if you want to know that much. :3 But yep, I live in Jakarta. When you have the time, you should come visit Indonesia. :D

Oh, and a notice for everyone: I might be gone for weekdays for the next coming few weeks because of college. I'll do my best to keep popping in, but I'll be here on weekends. XD

goldb
May 23, 2011, 12:39 PM
What are you studying?

Farfalla
May 23, 2011, 05:31 PM
Ohhh nvm XD I was just curious^^
And I do wanna visti Indonesia and some other asian countries *0*
Gosh, I wanna visit so many places ;-;
Good luck on college! Hope you'll do fine o/

M3J
May 23, 2011, 05:33 PM
Hehe, I see. Definitely will try it on holiday, really. I've added it to my to-do-in-holiday list, so it'll be cool. XD

Yeap, skirts are very annoying. It's way easier and more comfortable walking around in trousers or even short pants. Too bad I can't wear pants at campus, mwahaha~ Hmm, I guess most -- if not ALL -- men loves to see women in skirts. Because, well, it made us women... I guess I'm a bunny with a donkey on its head, so don't mind me either. XD

Do it now! :( Definitely worth reading even with exams!

Women in skirts is hot AND more fun since they have nothing blocking the way if the boyfriend and girlfriend wanna feel wild. ;)

Ever tried martial arts? I guess skirts would give more freedom of movement. :x

Charlie
May 23, 2011, 11:51 PM
Phio chan ~

Although I believe I've always called you phio chan, was there a reason to behind the name change to phio chan from the original? I assume everyone called you with the chan. :XD

Oh and Phio read Noblesse and ID. Its more important than school. (well u get the point :p)

I saw your site the other day and thought it looked great. You need more visitors.

Lurkers & everyone else visit her site. :yelling

Join it!!

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 10:29 AM
What are you studying?

Nervous system. :P LOL, I'm studying medicine.

Ohhh nvm XD I was just curious^^
And I do wanna visti Indonesia and some other asian countries *0*
Gosh, I wanna visit so many places ;-;
Good luck on college! Hope you'll do fine o/

Thank you!!!! Indeed I need all the luck I could get for college. *sigh* A mock exam tomorrow. I haven't studied much at all. I'm dead at this rate!

What other Asian countries would you love to visit? :D

Do it now! :( Definitely worth reading even with exams!

Women in skirts is hot AND more fun since they have nothing blocking the way if the boyfriend and girlfriend wanna feel wild. ;)

Ever tried martial arts? I guess skirts would give more freedom of movement. :x

Exams gonna kill me, man. :o

Hahahaha, martial arts! I joined some kind of that club when I was on elementary school. Elementary! But then the club was closed because of a reason I could no longer remember. :P

Phio chan ~

Although I believe I've always called you phio chan, was there a reason to behind the name change to phio chan from the original? I assume everyone called you with the chan. :XD

Oh and Phio read Noblesse and ID. Its more important than school. (well u get the point :p)

I saw your site the other day and thought it looked great. You need more visitors.

Lurkers & everyone else visit her site. :yelling

Join it!!

*waves to Charlie* Hahahaha, that is true. But phio_chan was the first user name I ever used online. Back then I was attacked by spammers at every place I used this nick name on, but since those things were solved, I wanted to use it again. I loved it, that's why. Even though people still called me phio-chan when I used another user name. XD

My site? You mean that site about Akiko Shikata? Haha, thank you. I'm not really looking forward to make it a very big community in an instant. Well, of course I hope it can grow big with lots of her fans someday, but I'm enjoying the fun I have there at the moment. :)

Thank you so much, Charlie! *hands a cup of ice cream* Want some? :) How are you doing, by the way?

M3J
May 25, 2011, 10:56 AM
Did you continue martial arts or just stopped there?

And lulz, exams aren't that bad. I don't care about it and still do well enough. \o Just relax and be calm, cuz if you panic, then you won't think as clearly.

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 11:04 AM
I stopped there. :P Guess I like it better as I watch it, not do it myself. XD

Haha, I wish it could be that easy. The material is just too much. I spent almost all day listening to lectures, and I ended up sleeping in classes. Lectures just won't work. Maybe only 10% of it which get into my head. Not to mention essays and lab reports... All of those piled made me crazy. XD

But I agree that being panic won't help at all. Tomorrow is still a mock exam, so I can still breathe a little... But still... I'm worried. This is the last class this semester. I have three classes; the score for one class is already out: not too good. The score for the other one is not out yet, but it could be just as bad as I imagine... So I should be fighting hard for this last class... But I'm too lazy. XD

M3J
May 25, 2011, 11:18 AM
Aww, that kinda sucks. You could be like Ran from Detective Conan. :o Scary!

Just remember the important or hard parts. The easier ones, you can use your common sense to get. Is it multiple choice or a lot of writing?

Don't worry, it won't help. Just study and work hard and STOP BEING LAZY! :yelling

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 11:20 AM
Hahaha~ I once hoped so. When I was still a kid, Detective Conan was like "super awesome". I could give up going to church just to watch it on TV every Sunday. XD When I grew up sometimes I thought of learning it just for self protection... But then again, I couldn't have killed myself more, considering all these works. :P

I can study, I can work hard, but I can't stop being lazy. Procrastinating is inside everyone's gene; it's undeniable. <3 I wonder how I can stop this laziness? =___=

Charlie
May 25, 2011, 12:03 PM
@ Phio chan~

I meant the rain drops forum :shakefist. I thought it looked cool. I checked out the other Akiko one too. Thanks for the ice :love.

edit:
Just ordered out. so gona eat my lunch.

I'm doing alright.

Farfalla
May 25, 2011, 08:42 PM
That's only for a while, Phi ;-; Then you'll start to work and you'll meet hell o/
xDDD

All, like, many *0* India, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand... maybe Sri Lanka just 4fun '-'

M3J
May 25, 2011, 09:52 PM
Hahaha~ I once hoped so. When I was still a kid, Detective Conan was like "super awesome". I could give up going to church just to watch it on TV every Sunday. XD When I grew up sometimes I thought of learning it just for self protection... But then again, I couldn't have killed myself more, considering all these works. :P

I can study, I can work hard, but I can't stop being lazy. Procrastinating is inside everyone's gene; it's undeniable. <3 I wonder how I can stop this laziness? =___=

Trick your brain into making you unlazy! \o/

Buuuuuuuuuut, Conan would solve it all and you'd be in trouble for murder. D:

phio_chan
May 26, 2011, 10:08 AM
@ Phio chan~

I meant the rain drops forum :shakefist. I thought it looked cool. I checked out the other Akiko one too. Thanks for the ice :love.

edit:
Just ordered out. so gona eat my lunch.

I'm doing alright.

Woops, sorry about that. I thought you meant Akiko one. XD For Raindrops, basically I only copied and pasted a template available at the support forum for ZB, haha~ I'm a total fail at graphic design, so don't trust me at all. :3 Do you do graphics, Charlie?

Glad to hear you're doing great. :)

That's only for a while, Phi ;-; Then you'll start to work and you'll meet hell o/
xDDD

All, like, many *0* India, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand... maybe Sri Lanka just 4fun '-'

Don't scare meee~~ =___= XD
Hehe, we should organize a trip around the world together. It would have been very awesome. :3

Then I would go visit Europe! Yeah!!

Trick your brain into making you unlazy! \o/

Buuuuuuuuuut, Conan would solve it all and you'd be in trouble for murder. D:

How? I would only trick my brain to think that I can't help being lazy, accept it, and live with it. :O

Meh, I'll just run to a country abroad, changed my name, maybe do a plastic surgery. Like one of the corruptors here; I've just heard that he escaped before the investigation started. *sigh* Sometimes I just hate my own country.

Farfalla
May 26, 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm trying to go to Europe in December *0* You should try to! God, I would so love a world trip XD So many weird/cool places ;-;~...

goldb
May 26, 2011, 02:00 PM
Yeah phio-chan you're more than welcomed to join us in December! :yay
Click my "Euromeet" link on my sig for more info.

Don't worry BB-chan and Zeltrax aren't coming :D

M3J
May 26, 2011, 02:29 PM
But you'd be too dead to run away.

Y U NO MAKE SENSE?

oh that's right, you're a female. :hurr

kakashi919
May 26, 2011, 03:07 PM
Forget about Europe and come to Trinidad in the Caribbean :D
Great food,beaches,carnival and people *cough*. More importantly me :p

goldb
May 26, 2011, 04:03 PM
You did right to cough before you said "me" kakashi-san :lmao

phio_chan
May 28, 2011, 01:12 AM
I'm trying to go to Europe in December *0* You should try to! God, I would so love a world trip XD So many weird/cool places ;-;~...

Yeah phio-chan you're more than welcomed to join us in December! :yay
Click my "Euromeet" link on my sig for more info.

Don't worry BB-chan and Zeltrax aren't coming :D

If only I could. *sigh* On December there's still school. I barely get a holiday for Christmas! So you guys are going to meet at Europe this December, eh? Gathering of MH members? XD

But you'd be too dead to run away.

Y U NO MAKE SENSE?

oh that's right, you're a female. :hurr

Indeed. Being a female, sometimes I found myself not making sense at all. It happens very often. XD

But hey, males make non-senses as well! I have a friend who is like that. Sometimes he could be annoying. XD

Forget about Europe and come to Trinidad in the Caribbean :D
Great food,beaches,carnival and people *cough*. More importantly me :p

I'd love to visit that place too! Argh, I want to visit all countries in this world. Gonna be awesome. What's Trinidad like? :D Green, blue, red, or what? XD

You did right to cough before you said "me" kakashi-san :lmao

Heh. He should've cough after the "me". Doesn't make sense to cough before it. :P

Farfalla
May 28, 2011, 07:48 AM
Yeah, we are trying to, at least ç.ç And that's sad xD Now I see why you're sooo anxious about this college thing, you won't have a rest xD

BBB Banana
May 28, 2011, 10:54 AM
Phio-chwannnn~~~~~~~:zomg

Good Morning by the time you see this :hug

How are you doing? :amuse
what degree are you taking? :o

kakashi919
May 28, 2011, 09:05 PM
Hey! I'm the only reason she needs to visit Trinidad okay? :noworry

phio_chan
May 28, 2011, 11:40 PM
Yeah, we are trying to, at least ç.ç And that's sad xD Now I see why you're sooo anxious about this college thing, you won't have a rest xD

LOL, right. But this class is already halfway through! Tomorrow's exam marks it. Another three weeks to go and I'll be free!! GYAAAH~~

Phio-chwannnn~~~~~~~:zomg

Good Morning by the time you see this :hug

How are you doing? :amuse
what degree are you taking? :o

Bingo! :D *pokes Banana*

I'm doing great. A bit crazy today since exam is tomorrow and I've just started studying this morning (lazy me), but yeah, pretty good. Degree? Undergraduate. :)

What about you? Life's great? ^^

Hey! I'm the only reason she needs to visit Trinidad okay? :noworry

It's half true. Isn't Trinidad itself worth visiting? :3
A random question, but the name of your country is "Trinidad and Tobago" right? What does it actually mean? Where did that name come from, if you know? :D

-----------------

Gee, these people. They never got tired of troubling people, eh? Stupid, annoying stalkers. I really wish they would stop calling me forever.

goldb
May 29, 2011, 12:47 AM
Stalkers? forever? did I miss something :headscratch

phio_chan
May 29, 2011, 12:56 AM
No, no, you don't miss anything. It's a story I didn't share here since it has ended. Or so I thought.

A while ago I was attacked by spammers, in online life and real life. Men kept calling me and sending me lewd text messages, as well as messages in sites like Facebook. Even my blog (I still had my blog running back then). It turned out that someone created an account using my name and information on the internet, giving contact information and writing things which made me seemed like a... porn-a-holic. I bet you know what I mean. So I spent days tracking over those accounts, reporting them, deleting them, and changed my phone number. In short, case closed.

I wanted to throw away my old number, but sometimes there are still important messages coming in since I didn't publicize my new number. Also sometimes there's weird call and text messages, but it's not too much that it can simply be ignored. But I just can't help feeling annoyed sometimes. ^^"

BBB Banana
May 29, 2011, 05:17 AM
Bingo! :D *pokes Banana*

I'm doing great. A bit crazy today since exam is tomorrow and I've just started studying this morning (lazy me), but yeah, pretty good. Degree? Undergraduate. :)

What about you? Life's great? ^^
-----------------

Gee, these people. They never got tired of troubling people, eh? Stupid, annoying stalkers. I really wish they would stop calling me forever.

I hope you do well in your exams :D
Well I'm fine but I kinda hate myself at this time of the year cuse I always leave all my school work for the last week :D
Hopefully everything will be fine :zomg

Being a girl sometimes sure can be troublesome.... and scary :iik
[hr]

No, no, you don't miss anything. It's a story I didn't share here since it has ended. Or so I thought.

A while ago I was attacked by spammers, in online life and real life. Men kept calling me and sending me lewd text messages, as well as messages in sites like Facebook. Even my blog (I still had my blog running back then). It turned out that someone created an account using my name and information on the internet, giving contact information and writing things which made me seemed like a... porn-a-holic. I bet you know what I mean. So I spent days tracking over those accounts, reporting them, deleting them, and changed my phone number. In short, case closed.

I wanted to throw away my old number, but sometimes there are still important messages coming in since I didn't publicize my new number. Also sometimes there's weird call and text messages, but it's not too much that it can simply be ignored. But I just can't help feeling annoyed sometimes. ^^"

wow that's bad :o

Tell me who they are and I'll kick their asses :yelling
:arro :pwnge :pwned

Zeltrax
May 29, 2011, 05:28 AM
Facebook is evil, its the hole for stalkers :yelling

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 08:00 AM
I hope you do well in your exams :D
Well I'm fine but I kinda hate myself at this time of the year cuse I always leave all my school work for the last week :D
Hopefully everything will be fine :zomg

Being a girl sometimes sure can be troublesome.... and scary :iik

I wish it had gone well. *bangs head on the wall* My scores doomed for sure, waaaaa~

LOL~ No, don't hate yourself. It's only natural; it's in the blood of every students in this world. :P

Thank you very much! Sure it is. What's the fun of being a woman, sometimes I can't tell. As if it's easier to point out troubles caused by my gender rather than the advantages. ^^"

wow that's bad :o

Tell me who they are and I'll kick their asses :yelling
:arro :pwnge :pwned

I can give you a name, but I couldn't prove it... Although I'm sure it's 99.999% this person. Gah, I so wanted to hear the confession. But lucky this person that I had gone through such moments. Now I'm in times of I-do-not-care-what-you-say-or-do-just-get-lost. :D

Facebook is evil, its the hole for stalkers :yelling

I agree! All my photos were taken from Facebook! Ever since that accident, I hide my account on Facebook to prevent it from being "flooded" by nasty friend requests and messages.

Farfalla
May 30, 2011, 08:43 AM
Oh, share your facebook again? *0* I missed that!

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 08:45 AM
Haha~ If you have a Facebook account, I can add you. :D

Farfalla
May 30, 2011, 08:54 AM
Mariana Rodrigues da Silva
^^
I dunno how many of them there are there, though ;-;
Maybe my e-mail: nana.silva@gmail.com o/

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 09:04 AM
I've added you, initial VT. Do you see it? :D And actually, when I typed your name, only one result came out. XD Have you ever had a stalker on your Facebook, Far-chan? :O

Farfalla
May 30, 2011, 09:06 AM
Added you o/ Cool name, btw XD
Actually, no o.o I have a problem with an ex that just stalk me everywhere, other than that, those social medias are very common in Brazil^^ Some friends of mine usually upload over 1000 photos in many sites @.@ and write some really personal stuff on them... So people can stalk girls with more material XD in many ways XD

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 09:11 AM
Thank you! Your name is also lovely, ehe~ <3

Really? Wow, that is so... upfront. Even me, it took me quite long before I uploaded my own photo on the internet. Even all photos you saw on Facebook were not added by myself, most of them were tagged by my friends. I don't really like sharing photos online, even more sharing personal things, unless on people I really trust. :O

Farfalla
May 30, 2011, 09:16 AM
Yeah, sassy brazilians! XD Guess we just got used to that ç.ç~
Btw, you're really cute! Don't look tomboy at all XD And now I can make a chibi of you o/
^^

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 09:52 AM
Thank you, Far-chan! Wow, chibi me? I want one, I want one! ^___^

Really, not tomboy at all? Maybe it's more to my action. I dislike wearing skirts, and I play games I thought boys love to play. Only recently that I found lots of other girls, some are my craziest friends, love to play such games too. XD

Farfalla
May 30, 2011, 10:15 AM
Yup yup o/ I'm afraid it will look like Icei and Riki, though ;-;~
Female gamers will rule the world, Phi \o/

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 01:13 PM
I wish it had gone well. *bangs head on the wall* My scores doomed for sure, waaaaa~

LOL~ No, don't hate yourself. It's only natural; it's in the blood of every students in this world. :P

Thank you very much! Sure it is. What's the fun of being a woman, sometimes I can't tell. As if it's easier to point out troubles caused by my gender rather than the advantages. ^^"

I can give you a name, but I couldn't prove it... Although I'm sure it's 99.999% this person. Gah, I so wanted to hear the confession. But lucky this person that I had gone through such moments. Now I'm in times of I-do-not-care-what-you-say-or-do-just-get-lost. :D

I would like to be a girl though mainly because of clothing girls have such a variety :o

Give me the name and I'll hack his facebook :yelling (even thoug I have no idea how to do it)

From now on I'll protect you so that it never happens again :hug

goldb
May 30, 2011, 04:06 PM
Protect her from what? :jk

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 04:07 PM
From everything :yelling

I'll ensure her safety I'll stop from pedos to thunders :yelling

goldb
May 30, 2011, 04:10 PM
Go Super-Bana! :yay

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 04:14 PM
Bananaman is back in action :cool:

goldb
May 30, 2011, 04:34 PM
I didn't know he left action?! :o You terrible superfruit :fail
That's why she got all this bad attention in the first place!!

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 04:43 PM
I was on duty on another galaxy :o

I'm sorry it will never happen again :sweat

goldb
May 30, 2011, 05:08 PM
It better not, you're slowly losing your reputation as the strongest superfruit; you wouldn't want AAA Apple to upstage you? :-_-

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 05:11 PM
AAA Apple that poor imitation? :3c

not a match for me :noworry

*Poor phio chan we are spamming her thread :sweat*

goldb
May 30, 2011, 05:15 PM
Though alphabetically speaking, Apple-san is superior to you :D
I'm sure she doesn't mind! :glomp

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 05:19 PM
AAA Apple was the first prototype which came out as a fail therefore I'm the perfected version :noworry

goldb
May 30, 2011, 05:23 PM
Doesn't that then mean CCC Carrotcake is better than you? :3c

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 05:24 PM
No cuse I'm already the perfect version :p

I will take them 2000 years to make a better one.

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 08:23 AM
Yup yup o/ I'm afraid it will look like Icei and Riki, though ;-;~
Female gamers will rule the world, Phi \o/

Haha, it's okay~ They're siblings anyway, born from your hands, hahaha~ Am I right? XD
And sure, yeah! I keep finding more female gamers. It's so awesome! Us females rule the world indeed. *female domination begins*

I would like to be a girl though mainly because of clothing girls have such a variety :o

...I can see that. In a boutique or a mall, clothes for females dominate the entire room indeed. :D

Give me the name and I'll hack his facebook :yelling (even thoug I have no idea how to do it)

From now on I'll protect you so that it never happens again :hug

From everything :yelling

I'll ensure her safety I'll stop from pedos to thunders :yelling

Don't be surprised, but I believe the one who did that to me was a "she". =___= Such a scary world.

Thank youuuuu~~ :hug

And nope, I don't mind you guys spamming on my thread. Spam all the way you want~! :P

I would really love to see AAA Apple and CCC Carrotcake. You can make them your minions of Fruita-Fruiti Kingdom, Banana! I bet you'd love to have a kingdom by yourself. Your avatar almost looks like a king. :3

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 08:30 AM
...I can see that. In a boutique or a mall, clothes for females dominate the entire room indeed. :D

I know right? :o
Girls have such cute clothes and stuff :o

Although I like to be a male I'd like to one day be reborn on the other side :o

Don't be surprised, but I believe the one who did that to me was a "she". =___= Such a scary world.

Thank youuuuu~~ :hug

Was she envious of you or something? :o

Envy can be a very dreadful feeling :s

And nope, I don't mind you guys spamming on my thread. Spam all the way you want~! :P

I would really love to see AAA Apple and CCC Carrotcake. You can make them your minions of Fruita-Fruiti Kingdom, Banana! I bet you'd love to have a kingdom by yourself. Your avatar almost looks like a king. :3

Thank you~:hug

If I'm gonna be a king I will be needing a queen :hurr
Why don't you change your name to PPP Pineapple-chan and join my kingdon? :3c

Zeltrax
May 31, 2011, 08:35 AM
So you and kdowns are both going through college at the same time ?
And hey phio , just wanted to post here :lmao
how is everything?

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 08:52 AM
I know right? :o
Girls have such cute clothes and stuff :o

Indeed. I've seen girls who wears too much cute things that she no longer looks cute, those who looks cute without wearing cute things, and girls who still don't look cute even when they wear cute things. Me included on the last category. XD

Although I like to be a male I'd like to one day be reborn on the other side :o

Me too! I just want to try it for fun and the experience, though, then decide whether being a girl is worth it or not. XD

Was she envious of you or something? :o

Envy can be a very dreadful feeling :s

*sigh* Sure it is. I'm good friend with a boy she likes. And she thought I was too close to this guy so she started to bug me. It was annoying yet ironic; even more when I know that this guy already like someone else. I couldn't imagine what would happen if this girl finds out about that. :O

Thank you~:hug

If I'm gonna be a king I will be needing a queen :hurr
Why don't you change your name to PPP Pineapple-chan and join my kingdon? :3c

I don't wanna be a pineapple! I dislike pineapple, haha~ If I could be an orange, I'll think about your offer. :D

So you and kdowns are both going through college at the same time ?
And hey phio , just wanted to post here :lmao
how is everything?

Hey there, Zeltrax! Yep, I suppose we are. :) But it seems like he had just already started, while I'm going to be finished with my second semester in 3 weeks. :D

Everything is pretty good. I ain't gonna talk about my exam yesterday again. Instead, my friends and I gonna have a gathering to play together after school tomorrow. :P How about you?

digitaldude
May 31, 2011, 08:54 AM
*sneaks up on phio chan*

What is your opinion on the country of Vietnam?

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 08:58 AM
Indeed. I've seen girls who wears too much cute things that she no longer looks cute, those who looks cute without wearing cute things, and girls who still don't look cute even when they wear cute things. Me included on the last category. XD

Don't be that hard on yourself I'm sure you are pretty cute but just have that confidence issue most girls have :o

Me too! I just want to try it for fun and the experience, though, then decide whether being a girl is worth it or not. XD

I think i'd like being a woman ...too much probably :tem

*sigh* Sure it is. I'm good friend with a boy she likes. And she thought I was too close to this guy so she started to bug me. It was annoying yet ironic; even more when I know that this guy already like someone else. I couldn't imagine what would happen if this girl finds out about that. :O

That's bad :o
I know what it feels like when people start to confuse the relationship between you and your best friend or just a good friend and bad things come from there :lmao

I don't wanna be a pineapple! I dislike pineapple, haha~ If I could be an orange, I'll think about your offer. :D

You can be any fruit you want :D
I'll make all the other fruits bow down to you :eyeroll

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 09:03 AM
*pokes digitaldude* Good evening, digitaldude! (I wonder if it's evening for you. XD)

Vietnam? For me, that country is "dark", because I know nothing of it. I only know that there used to be a war there which lasts quite long and had killed lots of people. I think they are not growing very good nowadays? I could be wrong, though. :)

@Banana: Haha, my, thank you very much. :D

Yep, I really hate it when people start to misunderstand me with my good friends. I guess I have more good male friends than female friends, haha~ Still, it's very stupid of her not to try to at least confirm if there are things going on between us. I was so sick of it.

Yeay! I like oranges pretty much so if I were ever to change my user name, it would be about orange. XD Then my name would be... OOO Orange? :O Such a weird user name, but it's cute! :D Do you like oranges?

Zeltrax
May 31, 2011, 09:41 AM
Nice thread title :lmao
BO shipping confirmed? :shifty Maybe one day I'll make an orange and banana smoothie

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 09:44 AM
@Banana: Haha, my, thank you very much. :D

Yep, I really hate it when people start to misunderstand me with my good friends. I guess I have more good male friends than female friends, haha~ Still, it's very stupid of her not to try to at least confirm if there are things going on between us. I was so sick of it.

Yeay! I like oranges pretty much so if I were ever to change my user name, it would be about orange. XD Then my name would be... OOO Orange? :O Such a weird user name, but it's cute! :D Do you like oranges?

Yeah but even worse is when you have a good male friend who's like a brother to you and people think you are gay :fail

I aprove the thread title :thumbs

I like Oranges but only when they are sweet :XD Sometimes they can be quite bitter :o
Orange-chan :luv

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 09:45 AM
@Zeltrax: LOL~ Banana inspired me for that, so credits for him. XD

Orange smoothie? *imagine* It sounds awesome, and I bet it's gonna taste pretty good as well. But banana smoothie... *frowns*

@Banana-kun: That's true! I have two male friends, and they were marked as "gay" because we saw them together a lot when we first met them. They really can't get off that title. One of them has just got a girlfriend, but still, it's still funny to tease them like that. XD

Yes for approving! Me too, like it best sweet. :) But to be honest, I don't eat fruits a lot. So not healthy of me. XD

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 09:46 AM
Nice thread title :lmao
BO shipping confirmed? :shifty Maybe one day I'll make an orange and banana smoothie

I won't let you kill any of my fruit companions :yelling

But oh well if you're gonna mix oranges and Bananas it could turn out nice :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

LOL~ Banana inspired me for that, so credits for him. XD

Orange smoothie? *imagine* It sounds awesome, and I bet it's gonna taste pretty good as well. But banana smoothie... *frowns*

:crying

Banans taste good however they are served :o

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 10:17 AM
I won't let you kill any of my fruit companions :yelling

But oh well if you're gonna mix oranges and Bananas it could turn out nice :hurr

Banans taste good however they are served :o

Really? Have you tried that before? I never really mixed any fruits together. :O I can't be sure of that, since I haven't tried serving banana in various forms, but fried bananas are the best indeed. :D

By the way, guys, mind me asking your Facebook account if you have one? Gonna add you there. ^___^

goldb
May 31, 2011, 12:52 PM
Wouldn't it be fun to come up with different fruits characters for every letter? That's your challenge phinion-chan :jk

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 02:04 PM
Really? Have you tried that before? I never really mixed any fruits together. :O I can't be sure of that, since I haven't tried serving banana in various forms, but fried bananas are the best indeed. :D

By the way, guys, mind me asking your Facebook account if you have one? Gonna add you there. ^___^

I mixed Bananas with orange only in salad fruits though but it's great :zomg

You can add me my name is Bruno Fávero go to far's friends and add me form there :amuse

Wouldn't it be fun to come up with different fruits characters for every letter? That's your challenge phinion-chan :jk

I could help :o

goldb
May 31, 2011, 02:16 PM
Ahh that reminds me to add you too BB-chan, I only know a few MHers on fb :s

I need people's skypes too, PM me :eyeroll

ps: awww you guys are too cute :love

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 02:18 PM
I don't have skype even though bugzee asked me to do it months ago :o (actually I do I just don't remember neither the username nor password :darn)

goldb
May 31, 2011, 02:26 PM
Haha, I just got mine last month but I haven't used it yet :sweat
I need to get a microphone then I can start chatting to MHers and other people I have on there :D

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 02:28 PM
They use mic? I thought they only used chat :o

goldb
May 31, 2011, 02:46 PM
I have no idea, I'm just assuming here :s

ZZZ Zucchini? :zomg

benelori
May 31, 2011, 02:54 PM
MMM Melon...

And yeah...skype uses mic...and if anyone wants to add me I'm naked_lolo....though I'm not very often online

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

But...there is a chat window as well...so you can hear, but still participate in the convo

goldb
May 31, 2011, 03:31 PM
Ahh cool, I'll add you bene :hi5

M3J
May 31, 2011, 09:26 PM
Add me on FaceBook too! \o/

Also, what are you majoring in?

kakashi919
May 31, 2011, 10:40 PM
I wanna be added on FB too! I feel left out :(

:XD

Phio-chan~~~~

How are you?

Are you a football fan? Into any kind of sports?

goldb
June 01, 2011, 02:37 AM
@Milly and Kakashi: What are your names on FB and Skype if you have them?

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 10:01 AM

That sounds interesting! But I wonder where should I start. XD Give me triggers; I start easier that way. :P

I mixed Bananas with orange only in salad fruits though but it's great :zomg

You can add me my name is Bruno Fávero go to far's friends and add me form there :amuse

Fruits salad? I prefer veggie salad, to be honest. Plus, I never really seen any salad with banana on it. :O

And there, I've added you on Facebook! ^__^

MMM Melon...

And yeah...skype uses mic...and if anyone wants to add me I'm naked_lolo....though I'm not very often online

Melons taste awesome! Although I don't eat them very often, I like them pretty much. :D Hmm, I don't have skype. My friends keep bugging me to make one, but even my FB and Twitter sometimes left behind, forgotten. I'm too lazy to make another one, really.

Add me on FaceBook too! \o/

Also, what are you majoring in?

Your name on FB, then, M3J? :D

My major? Medicine. :3

I wanna be added on FB too! I feel left out :(

:XD

Phio-chan~~~~

How are you?

Are you a football fan? Into any kind of sports?

Your name, gimme your name! Naw, don't feel like that. You're not being left behind. You need to come to my thread more often, ohoho~

I'm doing great, thank you! And how about you? I have a holiday tomorrow so things are very bright at the moment. And weekend is coming, yyeaaahhh~~

Football or soccer? XD I prefer watching soccer, to be honest. But in general, I'm not that much interested in sports. I don't do any, but sometimes I watch badminton, basketball, soccer, or volleyball competitions. :)

BBB Banana
June 01, 2011, 10:21 AM
Phio chan so shall we make the caracters list?

AAA Apple
BBB Banana
CCC Carot
OOO Orange
MMM Melon

:p

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 10:24 AM
Cool! I'll spend this night thinking of more nicknames to add to the list. :D

WWW Watermelon sounds nice? Then PPP Pineapples, right? XD

I am so a not healthy human for not liking fruits. *sigh*

BBB Banana
June 01, 2011, 10:28 AM
I was also thinking of WWW Watermelon :lmao

And yeah I forgot PPP Pineapple.

benelori
June 01, 2011, 10:29 AM
I'm still wondering why is carrot in that list...it's not like it's a fruit or anything...CCC Coconut? LLL Lemon:tem

BBB Banana
June 01, 2011, 10:30 AM
wow those sound great bene http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331/BBB-Banana/cool.png

Zeltrax
June 01, 2011, 10:37 AM
ZZZ....?
come on gimme something :bored

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 10:37 AM
Hey, that's right. Carrot is a veggie, right? Not a fruit. I guess coconut can do it. :D

Hmm, how could it be hard? I can't think of a fruit starting with D and F. :O And Z, never heard of a fruit starting with Z. Guess I'll just enter ZZZ Zeltrax later, lol~ XDD

Zeltrax
June 01, 2011, 10:39 AM
thats the problem..there's no Z fruit :crying

BBB Banana
June 01, 2011, 10:40 AM
google it :p

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 10:41 AM
And no Q fruit as well... Which means there's gonna be some flaws on the list. Ooh, whatever! XD We'll make new fruits if necessary, wahaha~

Zeltrax
June 01, 2011, 10:43 AM
Ever ate rambutans before? Awesome fruit :pleased

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 10:45 AM
Rambutans, you mean these, right?

http://www.google.co.id/search?tbm=isch&hl=id&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=639&q=rambutan&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g8&aql=&oq=

If yes, I didn't know that its English name is also rambutan. :O

Yep, I've tried it before, but not really like it. XD

benelori
June 01, 2011, 05:51 PM
ZZZ Zambian Strawberry:derp

M3J
June 01, 2011, 08:19 PM
@Milly and Kakashi: What are your names on FB and Skype if you have them?
Milap Javeri and m3jstile, respectively.

Your name on FB, then, M3J? :D

My major? Medicine. :3

*points above*

Nice. How are you liking medicine? :o

Also, I wanna test something.

Please don't mind.

Blame me seeing scroll bar in a post.

Makes posts look bad if it has scroll bars IMO.

kakashi919
June 01, 2011, 09:05 PM
My name is Don Subero on FB ^^

@phio_chan - Ah, when I say football I mean soccer :tem So you're not really into sports, but you have a favourite football team? Barcelona maybe? :XD

Yes I need to visit your thread more often indeed. These days I'm not really home as often as before, but I'll have more time soon :D

goldb
June 02, 2011, 02:52 AM
That sounds interesting! But I wonder where should I start. XD Give me triggers; I start easier that way. :P

I want you to find something with the letter "R, I, and N" :D

FFF Fig
MMM Mango
QQQ Quince
PPP Papaya

phio_chan
June 02, 2011, 09:51 AM
Nice. How are you liking medicine? :o

Added you at FB~
And well, I actually like it. If only I don't have to memorize that many things within such a short amount of time. It's obvious that I would forget 85% of them all at least when I graduate later. Even though they are all important. But actually, learning all of them, being in anatomy laboratory and see what's actually inside our body is interesting.

...Do I sound like a psycho just now?

And I agree about the scroll. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Funny that the scroll is sometimes on posts which don't really need a scroll bar. Is it an error from vB4?

My name is Don Subero on FB ^^

@phio_chan - Ah, when I say football I mean soccer :tem So you're not really into sports, but you have a favourite football team? Barcelona maybe? :XD

Yes I need to visit your thread more often indeed. These days I'm not really home as often as before, but I'll have more time soon :D

Mm, I searched you on FB but there are two names of Don Subero. Is this yours? >> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=574930544 <<

No, I don't have a favorite team either. I watch random matches so I can't really say any. XD I can mention few Indonesian teams which I noticed, but for international teams I have no knowledge, sorry. XD

Yeay, glad to know that~ What's keeping you busy outside home, if you don't mind me asking? :)

I want you to find something with the letter "R, I, and N" :D

FFF Fig
MMM Mango
QQQ Quince
PPP Papaya

Fig? What kind of fruit is that? :O

R is rambutan for you! I'll think of I and N. :D

kakashi919
June 02, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mm, I searched you on FB but there are two names of Don Subero. Is this yours? >> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=574930544 <<

No, I don't have a favorite team either. I watch random matches so I can't really say any. XD I can mention few Indonesian teams which I noticed, but for international teams I have no knowledge, sorry. XD

Yeay, glad to know that~ What's keeping you busy outside home, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Yes that's me :D

Well, mostly because of football training...but also because I'm liming a lot these days XD

Farfalla
June 02, 2011, 11:17 AM
Gonna add Kashy *0*

BBB Banana
June 02, 2011, 11:53 AM
Fig? What kind of fruit is that? :O

R is rambutan for you! I'll think of I and N. :D

Fig is a green fruit with the shape of a drop of water. On the inside it has little seeds that are covered with a honey like liquid that tastes fairly good :D

M3J
June 02, 2011, 01:06 PM
Added you at FB~
And well, I actually like it. If only I don't have to memorize that many things within such a short amount of time. It's obvious that I would forget 85% of them all at least when I graduate later. Even though they are all important. But actually, learning all of them, being in anatomy laboratory and see what's actually inside our body is interesting.

...Do I sound like a psycho just now?
Confirmed the add. \o/

Why not write them down and keep it close to you? :3c

You are, don't worry, you are.

And I agree about the scroll. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Funny that the scroll is sometimes on posts which don't really need a scroll bar. Is it an error from vB4?

Is it there when a smiley is used at the end?

goldb
June 02, 2011, 01:21 PM
What's your name on FB phio-chan?

And I'm still waiting for I and N fruits so we can start the juicy fruits league :D

@Milly: there's a problem with the Alt+S posting shortcut for me. The previous forum version worked perfectly but with this one, after I press Alt+S I then have to press enter to confirm :-_-

M3J
June 02, 2011, 01:46 PM
ALT+S stopped working for me when I got new Firefox or switched to FIrefox or something, so I just press Tab and then enter or space, depending on how I reply. I wouldn't know about ALT+S, it just opens up the History thing on the Menu Bar. :\

kakashi919
June 02, 2011, 02:06 PM
Fig is a green fruit with the shape of a drop of water. On the inside it has little seeds that are covered with a honey like liquid that tastes fairly good :D

I was wondering what you were talking about. Damn my lack of knowledge :shakefist

We call something else fig. What we call fig is like a smaller banana, but green.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GziPPnUselo/SI5r1NBxIYI/AAAAAAAABJs/Zac_AXo5sk4/s320/IM000217.jpg

BBB Banana
June 02, 2011, 02:12 PM
Usualy we call this a fig

http://www.randomthoughtz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rattlesnake-fig.jpg

goldb
June 02, 2011, 03:09 PM
ALT+S stopped working for me when I got new Firefox or switched to FIrefox or something, so I just press Tab and then enter or space, depending on how I reply. I wouldn't know about ALT+S, it just opens up the History thing on the Menu Bar. :\

Alright, I'll give it a try and see if it works....

It does!! Whoo!!! I think the problem is the new Firefox then! :-_-

benelori
June 02, 2011, 04:05 PM
I see my Zambian Strawberry was not accepted:(

M3J
June 02, 2011, 09:24 PM
Alright, I'll give it a try and see if it works....

It does!! Whoo!!! I think the problem is the new Firefox then! :-_-

See what works? Another browser with ALT+S or using tab and then enter?

goldb
June 03, 2011, 07:31 AM
See what works? Another browser with ALT+S or using tab and then enter?

Using Tab+Enter
I won't use another browser...

phio_chan
June 03, 2011, 09:28 AM
Confirmed the add. \o/

Why not write them down and keep it close to you? :3c

You are, don't worry, you are.

Is it there when a smiley is used at the end?

Thank you!
Well, if I have to write down all of them, there's gonna be too many of them, and my hand would break from writing that much... :O =___= Oh, my. I'm not a psycho very often so I suppose that's okay.

I'm not sure, haven't been watching that much, but I'll try to keep an eye of posts like that and report my observation, Sir!

What's your name on FB phio-chan?

And I'm still waiting for I and N fruits so we can start the juicy fruits league :D

Ah, I set my profile to be invisible through search box and such, so just go to Far-chan's or M3J's friends list and find a girl at Indonesia with initials VT. :D

Geh, okay. I'll try to think of something soon. =___=

I was wondering what you were talking about. Damn my lack of knowledge :shakefist

Don't worry, you're not alone. =___= Now I wonder which one is the true fig. But I suppose it depends on the country, how they give names?

I see my Zambian Strawberry was not accepted:(

I was trying to think of another name for Z, but since I can't come up with another name, I'll accept yours. :D *cheers*

Iceiphoenix
June 03, 2011, 09:32 AM
Aw, and I thought "Orange's Corner" was a hangout for people with scanlator status or something... :(

:XD Anyway, how's it going with your group, Phio? o/

Zeltrax
June 03, 2011, 09:36 AM
Wat is this, place turned into fruits galore :oh

phio_chan
June 03, 2011, 09:44 AM
Aw, and I thought "Orange's Corner" was a hangout for people with scanlator status or something... :(

:XD Anyway, how's it going with your group, Phio? o/

ROFLMAO~ XDD So unrelated, wahaha~ XDDD

My group? Um, well, kinda dead. XD Ups, I mean "in hiatus". My friends are very busy, some of them even had their laptops crashed so they lost their PS, so the process are being delayed... And the raws for series we're doing is not out yet, so that's it. ^^" It's sad, but I can't do much.

How about you? Scanlating at various groups, all goes well? :D

Wat is this, place turned into fruits galore :oh

:O I dislike fruits in real life, so I guess I can liven up my place here with fruits a bit. :3

Iceiphoenix
June 03, 2011, 09:53 AM
ROFLMAO~ XDD So unrelated, wahaha~ XDDD

My group? Um, well, kinda dead. XD Ups, I mean "in hiatus". My friends are very busy, some of them even had their laptops crashed so they lost their PS, so the process are being delayed... And the raws for series we're doing is not out yet, so that's it. ^^" It's sad, but I can't do much.

How about you? Scanlating at various groups, all goes well? :D

Ahh, I'm sad to hear that... :( I hope your group can get back on track as soon as possible! :tem All the best!! :D

Mm, well nowadays, I just help out at IEM (and the occasional MRI as well). I had to resign from 3 other groups due to school. :darn It's saddening, since the series I'm captain of at IEM is ending soon... :(

phio_chan
June 03, 2011, 09:59 AM
Yeah, thank you very much, Icei! :D

Oh, I see. It's really sad to have to leave the group due to business (school or uni, that's it). I had to resign from CWL because of that too. =___= What series are you a captain of? Haha, it sure feels sad that a series you're working on is going to end. But wouldn't it feel awesome, to be able to keep up that far until the moment it finished? :)

Iceiphoenix
June 03, 2011, 10:12 AM
No worries! :XD

Yeaahh... :darn I'm thinking of rejoining later though... probably... :darn
Anyway, I'm captain of Defense Devil. ^^ I love proofreading it and typesetting it. (Probably because it has little text to it. :XD) And also because of Shugarl~ *Fangirls*

phio_chan
June 03, 2011, 10:29 AM
It's gonna be great if you can join them again! I really like working in a manga scan group. I joined first as a proofreader, and it's still a job I like so far. XD I hope we can work together someday, haha~ :D

I see. Never heard of that series before, LOL~ What is it about? :)

Iceiphoenix
June 03, 2011, 10:48 AM
Haha, yeah!! It's great fun, but it kills you if you let it take over your homework time and whatnot. :darn I joined IEM as a proofreader first as well! Though now, I think I prefer typesetting more. :XD Hehe, it'll be great to work with you! Maybe I can help typeset for your group and revive it a little. :p

Defense Devil is about a devil who is a lawyer for humans who were wrongly accused and whatnot... Though the pLot has kind of drifted... :darn I can just smell the end of DD around the corner! T-T

M3J
June 03, 2011, 01:56 PM
Using Tab+Enter
I won't use another browser...

Thank you!
Well, if I have to write down all of them, there's gonna be too many of them, and my hand would break from writing that much... :O =___= Oh, my. I'm not a psycho very often so I suppose that's okay.

I'm not sure, haven't been watching that much, but I'll try to keep an eye of posts like that and report my observation, Sir!
No probs! You look veeery young though. :oh

Why not type it, Psycho Girl? Easier and more permanent. \o/

Danke!

BBB Banana
June 03, 2011, 03:43 PM
HI Phio chwannnnnnn~ :D

How was your day? :D
I hope everything went well for you :amuse

goldb
June 04, 2011, 02:54 AM
Alright done, I've added you! :yay

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 10:11 AM
No probs! You look veeery young though. :oh

Why not type it, Psycho Girl? Easier and more permanent. \o/

Danke!

Young? Me, YOUNG? Oh. my. God.

Thank YOU very much. I feel old ever since I entered university. >__<

Meh, what kind of psycho girl tortures herself? I would go sneak up on your room, chant sentences while you are deep in sleep, so when you wake up in the morning, you'll write 'em all down for me. Now that's psycho. :D

HI Phio chwannnnnnn~ :D

How was your day? :D
I hope everything went well for you :amuse

Ohai, Banana-kun~ My day was okay, thank you! It's weekend, and I enjoyed it. Hanging around the internet a while, browsing, posting, then work on some lab reports, then playing Harvest Moon, running after dear Cliff... Ireoke joheun nal. <3

I hope you're feeling great lately too. :D

Alright done, I've added you! :yay

Thank you! And I have accepted your request.
I think we should open a thread here where members can share their social networks account. Wouldn't that be awesome? :D

BBB Banana
June 04, 2011, 10:21 AM
I'm feeling free today now that my school project is done :D

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 10:26 AM
That's great to hear! I've finished writing my parts for two lab reports today too, so I'm kinda free. Only waiting for submissions from my friends, put them all into one good report, and done. :)

BBB Banana
June 04, 2011, 10:28 AM
Oh yeah i need to do a report from the final project but meh that's the easy part. the worst part has passed already :D

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 10:30 AM
Haha, lucky that I reminded you. XD Don't slack off now, haha~ How far more until you're done with school? Two weeks can be pretty long if I look forward now. *cries* I need holidays so badly~

BBB Banana
June 04, 2011, 10:44 AM
I only got this week but classes end thursday so a bit less than 1 week :D

goldb
June 04, 2011, 12:33 PM
Thank you! And I have accepted your request.
I think we should open a thread here where members can share their social networks account. Wouldn't that be awesome? :D

We do have one, but it died out. We had a thread where we started a Facebook page where MH members could join and talk, add each other; get to know each other better. You could revive it! :zomg

I'm feeling free today now that my school project is done :D
Congrats!! Just one final push son!!! http://www.laymark.com/i/o/105.gif

riki
June 04, 2011, 01:40 PM
Me? My first game was most probably Tetris. The one on the oldest Nintendo. I played that, versus with my mom, then she taught me to play another games. Like tennis and some mini games I have forgotten its title. ^^" What about you? What was your first console? Was it Nintendo as well? ^^

I think mine was Tetris on Nintendo as well. Then I played Secret of Mana with my brother. He was controlling the main character while I was controlling the second character, which is usually the girl (Purim).

My brother and I still play RPG together sometimes (e.g. Tales of the Abyss). When Tales of Graces f comes out in NA, we're planning to play the game together. He's going to play as Asbel while I'll play as Cheria. ^^

goldb
June 04, 2011, 01:59 PM
I think mine was Tetris on Nintendo as well. Then I played Secret of Mana with my brother. He was controlling the main character while I was controlling the second character, which is usually the girl (Purim).

My brother and I still play RPG together sometimes (e.g. Tales of the Abyss). When Tales of Graces f comes out in NA, we're planning to play the game together. He's going to play as Asbel while I'll play as Cheria. ^^

Ahhh that's so nice! http://www.laymark.com/i/o/06.gif My sister's weren't really into the kinda games I was, well they weren't really into anything that required thinking. They're sore losers and got bored fast :lmao

M3J
June 04, 2011, 08:21 PM
Noooo, you little baby, that wouldn't work! D: If I recall, my psychology professor said that you don't actually remember what you listen to while sleeping.

or was that sleeping with a book? :worrybunny

riki
June 04, 2011, 08:26 PM
@goldb
Maybe we should team up and play together one day. :amuse

goldb
June 05, 2011, 03:48 AM
Who and who? Me and you? :wtf

riki
June 05, 2011, 07:35 AM
Yeppers.

Anyway, what is your favorite game, phio? *staying to stay on topic*

phio_chan
June 05, 2011, 10:22 AM
We do have one, but it died out. We had a thread where we started a Facebook page where MH members could join and talk, add each other; get to know each other better. You could revive it! :zomg

Ah, yes, that Facebook page! I've visited it. Looks like it's mainly used for site updates or something like that. But I think it would interesting if we can add each other at FB and chat there too! :)

Secret of Mana? Never heard of that game. Is it on Nintendo as well? Mostly my Nintendo games are mini games, short and fun. Oh, don't forget Bomberman too! It was one of the most epic game ever. :D

It's so fun that you can partner up with someone to play. I have to wait for my friends to come over or when I visit their places. But playing a multi-player games is so awesome. I played one in Wii with my friends last Friday, didn't remember the name, but it got us all sweaty. :D

Noooo, you little baby, that wouldn't work! D: If I recall, my psychology professor said that you don't actually remember what you listen to while sleeping.

or was that sleeping with a book? :worrybunny

Meh, that WILL work. Sleeping is when you recall things happened at a day and try to keep it in your head. Your memories are made mostly on sleeping time. Therefore, hypnosis and such things work well when people are asleep. That's what mine and my friends' essays said. Now THAT should work, biggy babe. :P

Anyway, what is your favorite game, phio? *staying to stay on topic*

My favorite game? Mm, Harvest Moon and Kingdom Hearts, I think. :D Final Fantasy series are awesome, but still, I like KH better. :P

riki
June 05, 2011, 10:35 AM
Secret of Mana? Never heard of that game. Is it on Nintendo as well? Mostly my Nintendo games are mini games, short and fun. Oh, don't forget Bomberman too! It was one of the most epic game ever. :D

It's on Super Nintendo and now on WiiWare. My brother borrowed it from one of his friends long ago but he forgot to return it. Well, his friend didn't ask for it back so I guess it's all good. :amuse

It's so fun that you can partner up with someone to play. I have to wait for my friends to come over or when I visit their places. But playing a multi-player games is so awesome. I played one in Wii with my friends last Friday, didn't remember the name, but it got us all sweaty. :D

Yeah, my brothers usually play together but then my oldest brother was busy with school work and whatnot so my other brother decided to ask me to play with him since I always watch them play and he helped me with the game controls.

My favorite game? Mm, Harvest Moon and Kingdom Hearts, I think. Final Fantasy series are awesome, but still, I like KH better. :P

I never played the Harvest Moon series but I've heard it's a good series. The animal plushies (http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/18/pre-order-harvest-moon-the-tale-of-two-towns-for-an-alpaca-plushie/) are cute. :love

Have you posted at the Video Game forum? *trying to promote the forum*

phio_chan
June 05, 2011, 10:42 AM
It's on Super Nintendo and now on WiiWare. My brother borrowed it from one of his friends long ago but he forgot to return it. Well, his friend didn't ask for it back so I guess it's all good. :amuse

Haha~ At least it's only a video game. My cousin's friend borrowed his PS1 and never returned it. :O

I never played the Harvest Moon series but I've heard it's a good series. The animal plushies (http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/18/pre-order-harvest-moon-the-tale-of-two-towns-for-an-alpaca-plushie/) are cute. :love

It's nice. Some might find it boring, as your routine would only be to take care of your animals and farms, going after boys/girls you like, make friends, get married, have child, be successful, and such. But personally I find it fun and refreshing since most of the times I played action RPGs. :D AAAAAA--- The plushies are adorable~ Now I want one. =___=

Have you posted at the Video Game forum? *trying to promote the forum*

Haha, I have, once in a while I checked and post around. :) Sometimes I don't know what games are being discussed so I can't participate too much. ^^"

M3J
June 05, 2011, 11:57 AM
Nooo little babe, my memory's too random. :( Is your memory too random as well? Do you recollect irrelevant info but forget important ones?

Did I use words too big for you? :hurr

goldb
June 05, 2011, 01:40 PM
@phio-chan: Noooo there was a thread we started here where we put a link to a MH Facebook group we created, not the official MH FB page, just another one we made a few years ago. But it died out. I'm also for adding and talking to MHers outside MH and getting to know each person.

We could make another thread here in the members zone where everyone could post their names or use that to link to the FB page we were using before. :s

kakashi919
June 05, 2011, 07:44 PM
Phiiiiiooooo-chan~ :D

How's the studying? You aren't slacking off because of goldb and M3J are you?
Don't let them distract you! :3c

goldb
June 06, 2011, 09:00 AM
Me? :wtf

I'm always encouraging her to go beyond her limits :confetti

phio_chan
June 06, 2011, 09:01 AM
Nooo little babe, my memory's too random. :( Is your memory too random as well? Do you recollect irrelevant info but forget important ones?

Did I use words too big for you? :hurr

My memory is not random, but I think I do recollect unimportant ones and forget important ones. :hurr I have my own problem, which is: my short-term memory is too short, and my long-term memory can't be called long. :o

Words too big? *confused* *sudden intellectual disorder*

@phio-chan: Noooo there was a thread we started here where we put a link to a MH Facebook group we created, not the official MH FB page, just another one we made a few years ago. But it died out. I'm also for adding and talking to MHers outside MH and getting to know each person.

We could make another thread here in the members zone where everyone could post their names or use that to link to the FB page we were using before. :s

Ah, I see! My original plan was to create, like a database, where members can put their FB profile link and other social network accounts here and other members can start adding them if they'd like. But your idea could be interesting as well! ...Although I think we talk too much here already that we'll run out of topics if we talk somewhere else outside too. LOL~

Phiiiiiooooo-chan~ :D

How's the studying? You aren't slacking off because of goldb and M3J are you?
Don't let them distract you! :3c

Kashy-kun~~~ :D

Studying is nice. No, they don't distract me... do they? ...Actually, they did. Or me distracting myself. Whatever. XD But thanks to M3J, I'm tested of my knowledge of memory, a subject which had just passed. I'm gonna win this for sure. *on fire*

Personally, thinking about it further, I think my level of concentration is not too good, unless on deadlines. I tend to start my works far away from deadline so I can slack off a bit but still getting a progress on them. If it's still not enough, I'll have a marathon on the night before deadline. :D

goldb
June 06, 2011, 09:55 AM
I like your idea but there's just too many people on here for a database to be made of that, shall we resurrect the thread??

yukihime03
June 06, 2011, 11:34 AM
I decided to haunt this thread. Any objection? (I won't receive any objection from phio-chan herself. XD)

Farfalla
June 06, 2011, 12:32 PM
Are you her famous friend? =O

kakashi919
June 06, 2011, 06:00 PM
I have no objections to that :hurr

phio_chan, at least you actually start before the deadline... I usually study 2 hours before an exam :derp

kdowns
June 06, 2011, 06:31 PM
I see you joined Banana's fruit fan club! :3c

BBB Banana
June 06, 2011, 06:35 PM
Off course she did :noworry

She just recognizes awesomeness when in presence of it :amuse

kakashi919
June 06, 2011, 07:44 PM
Or someone lied to her :derp

BBB Banana
June 06, 2011, 07:45 PM
There's no such a thing as lying about being awesome :noworry

M3J
June 06, 2011, 07:51 PM
How can one remember stuff?

BBB Banana
June 06, 2011, 07:53 PM
They can't ... life is nothing but an illusion :(

kakashi919
June 06, 2011, 08:03 PM
FFF Fail~

yukihime03
June 06, 2011, 11:05 PM

Idon't know how to react to that. Does that mean that phio-chan talks a lot about her friends? I bet she talks about bad things. XP

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I have no objections to that :hurr

Great. It's decided. I'm going to haunt this thread. :P

benelori
June 07, 2011, 06:08 AM
Haunting threads may result in hijackin the thread, and having fun without the creator of the thread...RU up for that snow princess?
Will you challenge phio in order to have 2 threads of UR own?:shifty

blai
June 07, 2011, 06:51 AM
I know, right? http://msnsmileys.net/m/smileys/Mints_Drop/Excited.gif

yukihime03
June 07, 2011, 07:37 AM
Haunting threads may result in hijackin the thread, and having fun without the creator of the thread...RU up for that snow princess?

I'm up for everything... All I need is a smile for phio-chan... :)

BBB Banana
June 07, 2011, 08:41 AM
I know, right? http://msnsmileys.net/m/smileys/Mints_Drop/Excited.gif

You are one of the few people on MH who understand me :cheez

phio_chan
June 07, 2011, 10:32 AM
I like your idea but there's just too many people on here for a database to be made of that, shall we resurrect the thread??

Mm, I suppose we can try it out? I don't even know that link at FB, haha~ XD But maybe we can try it out! :D

I decided to haunt this thread. Any objection? (I won't receive any objection from phio-chan herself. XD)

Gah. She's a friend of a famous person. (Yikes, I have no talent of being narcissistic.)

phio_chan, at least you actually start before the deadline... I usually study 2 hours before an exam :derp

OMO. :O And how was the result?

I see you joined Banana's fruit fan club! :3c

Yep! It's fun to join a club of awesomeness. You should join as well!

Oh, yeah! We don't even need to say a word of us being awesome; our awesomeness radiates and emits a bright aura. *high five*

Idon't know how to react to that. Does that mean that phio-chan talks a lot about her friends? I bet she talks about bad things. XP

Great. It's decided. I'm going to haunt this thread. :P

Ya, stop that nya! I'm being a very good girl around here. Right, peeps?

*runs around to stick charms around my thread* Go away, evil!

I'm up for everything... All I need is a smile for phio-chan... :)

Haha, bene, I'm not that easy to hijack. *innocent smile at yuki* We've been doing this for ages, and we can continue it for some more centuries. What do you think, yuki?

benelori
June 07, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hijacking each other? Well you must know each other well and all that, right yukihime?

phio_chan
June 07, 2011, 10:48 AM
Indeed. Too well that we started insulting and spamming each other anywhere we meet. XDD

benelori
June 07, 2011, 10:59 AM
Well it seems yukihime's not reacting...she's not up to the job of thread hijacker...too bad...let's hijack hers:cheez

phio_chan
June 07, 2011, 11:04 AM
Yep, offer has expired! Let's go hijack her thread! NOMNOMNOM

Bene seems like a very professional hijacker. *big smile*

yukihime03
June 07, 2011, 09:39 PM
Well it seems yukihime's not reacting...she's not up to the job of thread hijacker...too bad...let's hijack hers:cheez

Huh? I was sleeping. Of course I cannot react. XD Well, well... Just go and hijack it... I set up some pretty trap. XD

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Yep, offer has expired! Let's go hijack her thread! NOMNOMNOM

Bene seems like a very professional hijacker. *big smile*

I'm still going to hijack yours~~~ Lalalalala~

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 09:49 PM
I'm still going to hijack yours~~~ Lalalalala~

wow, yuki, you joined only yesterday, and already have 47 posts and talk about hijacking other people accounts :police

Way to go :confetti

kakashi919
June 07, 2011, 10:04 PM
Nice set alpha :hurr

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 10:07 PM
Nice set alpha :hurr

thank you :hurr

I can understand why you like it tho :3c

kakashi919
June 07, 2011, 10:08 PM
I'm a fan of K-On that's why :derp

kdowns
June 07, 2011, 10:09 PM
O_O Alpha, Your set is kinda awesome.

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 10:10 PM
I'm a fan of K-On that's why :derp

We're all fans of K-ON! :3c

Deep in our pants hearts :bbb

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

O_O Alpha, Your set is kinda awesome.

Zank yu, my chibi-bro :beer

kdowns
June 07, 2011, 10:13 PM
... I think it is in our pants :zomg

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 01:13 AM
wow, yuki, you joined only yesterday, and already have 47 posts and talk about hijacking other people accounts :police

Way to go :confetti

It's me after all... I'm a fast person... Fufufufu~

goldb
June 08, 2011, 04:49 AM
Who's haunting this thread?! :yelling I'm scared of ghosts damn it!

@phio: Here's the link to the FB group page: Mangahelpers FB GROUP Page (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48148528489)

Let me know what you think then we can go from there...

blai
June 08, 2011, 04:54 AM
You are one of the few people on MH who are awesome enough to understand me :cheez

Fixed. We awesome people must stick together! :blai

goldb
June 08, 2011, 04:59 AM
Erm 'scuse me Blai, I think you'll find that I too am awesome, remember Blai, REMEMBER! http://www.laymark.com/i/o/90.gif

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 06:35 AM
Who's haunting this thread?! :yelling I'm scared of ghosts damn it!

I'm the one who's haunting this thread, but I assure you, I'm no ghost! (Not yet, at least) :P

goldb
June 08, 2011, 07:21 AM
I'm the one who's haunting this thread, but I assure you, I'm no ghost! (Not yet, at least) :P

Oh ok, that's a relief! hai yuki-chan! :), I'm goldb or as I'm trying to be known as :cheez

And what do you mean not yet? you've just gotten here, why you in a hurry to leave? :o

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 07:26 AM
Oh ok, that's a relief! hai yuki-chan! :), I'm goldb or as I'm trying to be known as :cheez

And what do you mean not yet? you've just gotten here, why you in a hurry to leave? :o

hi too goldb. nice to meet ya.
no, no... we never know what will happen. i hope phio-chan won't find the way to get me out of this thread. :P

goldb
June 08, 2011, 07:32 AM
If she does, you're welcomed to ghost in my thread, as long as you dont scare away Maurice. :)

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 07:34 AM
If she does, you're welcomed to ghost in my thread, as long as you dont scare away Maurice. :)

If she does, I'll just find a way to get it again... XD
Wow~ Great invitation! Who's Maurice? Why does that name rings a bell in my head? (A mouse name, I should say. :P)

alphabeta
June 08, 2011, 07:36 AM
hey, albino onion head, now that icey is a mod, maybe we should play the good guys and switch to tuzki bunny? :worrybunny

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 07:45 AM
By the way... do you realize that we're spamming here?

Phio-chan... your thread gets hijacked for real. XD

goldb
June 08, 2011, 07:57 AM
@yuki: maurice is my pet dog :inu he's quite shy :3c

@dr.beats: No way! dude! don't give into it! it's a ploy to get us switch to that crap so they can take the onion for themselves :-_-

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 08:02 AM
@yuki: maurice is my pet dog :inu he's quite shy :3c

@dr.beats: No way! dude! don't give into it! it's a ploy to get us switch to that crap so they can take the onion for themselves :-_-

Oh okay. Is he there? :P I'm going to have a wolf as a pet. Someday.:hurr

goldb
June 08, 2011, 08:10 AM
He's now, gone to see about a girl in the neighbourhood. How about :kyuubi as a pet? :3c He's too wild for me :fail

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 08:28 AM
He's now, gone to see about a girl in the neighbourhood. How about :kyuubi as a pet? :3c He's too wild for me :fail

nah, i just want a dire wolf. that's all. kyuubi is too much for me too. O_O

goldb
June 08, 2011, 08:40 AM
Ahh I love dire wolves now! :zomg I've been watching Game of Thrones lately and I think they're awesome!

yukihime03
June 08, 2011, 08:56 AM
Ahh I love dire wolves now! :zomg I've been watching Game of Thrones lately and I think they're awesome!

Yeah.. Dire wolves are awesome. You watch the series? I only read the book, and haven't got the chance to watch the series.

goldb
June 08, 2011, 05:30 PM
I haven't read the books but just started watching the series; it is awesome! I'm sure you'll love it :D

M3J
June 08, 2011, 07:32 PM
phio....

spam. :3c

I hope this is your thread. <_<

kdowns
June 08, 2011, 08:24 PM
Oh, Sorry I am the ghost of this thread... :worrybunny

can you ever forgive me?

benelori
June 09, 2011, 05:03 AM
Sorry but I'm not up for hijacking these days...no time...but if you want revenge now that UR thread is hijacked...go post some questions in other threads and I'll respond...we can do this:shakefist...teamwork FTW:vbunny

BBB Banana
June 09, 2011, 05:11 AM
I won't let anyone take over this thread :noworry

yukihime03
June 09, 2011, 05:56 AM
But phio-chan herself is gone. (for good?)

goldb
June 09, 2011, 06:41 AM
Go on son! you defend your woman!!! :3c

BTW, where is phio-chan? I hope she hasn't disappeared to the same place as orgz and Imp

Zeltrax
June 09, 2011, 07:30 AM
and Blitz.
Anyone home?

knock knock?

phio_chan
June 09, 2011, 07:59 AM

She is that kind of person. Especially when I'm around. My hard-core fan she is, you see.

@phio: Here's the link to the FB group page: Mangahelpers FB GROUP Page (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48148528489)

Let me know what you think then we can go from there...

I'll check on it and let you know what I think. :D

no, no... we never know what will happen. i hope phio-chan won't find the way to get me out of this thread. :P

...Do whatever you want. I'll just sit on the corner silently, waiting for the right time to attack. *angel*

hey, albino onion head, now that icey is a mod, maybe we should play the good guys and switch to tuzki bunny? :worrybunny

I love playing bad. :O Forgive me, Icei-sama!

By the way... do you realize that we're spamming here?

Phio-chan... your thread gets hijacked for real. XD

Define spam. SPAM = stupid, pointless, annoying messages. Your messages are, others not. *innocent smile*

phio....

spam. :3c

I hope this is your thread. <_<

M3J! ..Been a while since you're here, yet when you returned you spammed me. :O I don't really mind anyway. XD Well, this is still my thread, but, you see... I need to go gather my macrophages friends first to get rid of a special microbe here. :p

Oh, Sorry I am the ghost of this thread... :worrybunny

can you ever forgive me?

LOL, I don't mind having a ghost here. As long as you don't bug me or something. ROFL~ Just kidding. You should post more so you won't become a ghost! Or do you prefer being ghost? :O

Sorry but I'm not up for hijacking these days...no time...but if you want revenge now that UR thread is hijacked...go post some questions in other threads and I'll respond...we can do this:shakefist...teamwork FTW:vbunny

Mm, I'll think of something later. I'm pretty busy at the moment so we can try it later. When I'm free, of course. :D Or you can start one and I'll accompany you to hijack someone's thread!

My, my. Hero is here, yeey~ *high five*

But phio-chan herself is gone. (for good?)

You think you can get rid of me? :O I've never been the evil anyway.

Go on son! you defend your woman!!! :3c

BTW, where is phio-chan? I hope she hasn't disappeared to the same place as orgz and Imp

LOL~ Woman? XD

Sorry, I was absent last night since there was things I need to do. Kinda busy. But I'm back! What place is that, which orgz and Imp have gone to? :O

and Blitz.
Anyone home?

knock knock?

Yes, I'm home. May I help you? :D

You have to listen to Byakumu no Mayu now, arggghh~~ =____=

Zeltrax
June 09, 2011, 09:01 AM
Byakumu no mayu? Akiko new song ? :wtf

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Oh I checked it, that Umineko song? So thats the jap name, is the full ver out?

yukihime03
June 09, 2011, 09:19 AM
She is that kind of person. Especially when I'm around. My hard-core fan she is, you see.

...Do whatever you want. I'll just sit on the corner silently, waiting for the right time to attack. *angel*

Define spam. SPAM = stupid, pointless, annoying messages. Your messages are, others not. *innocent smile*

M3J! ..Been a while since you're here, yet when you returned you spammed me. :O I don't really mind anyway. XD Well, this is still my thread, but, you see... I need to go gather my macrophages friends first to get rid of a special microbe here. :p

You think you can get rid of me? :O I've never been the evil anyway.

Fan and victim are two different terms, you see.
By the way, I'm not hijacking your thread only. :P

Happy waiting. I wonder if that time will ever come. *smile*

You said that, but after that you said that M3J spammed you. Huh. Inconsistent.
Microbe? Isn't it rather a virus? You can't get rid of virus. Once it stays, it stays.

Yes, I can get rid of you. But then, it won't be fun. *shrug*