PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Ranking of current world threats?

Dark God Zeus
February 12, 2011, 09:34 PM
Ok, so I know that since the timeskip JUST happened, we don't have a full grasp on all characters yet. But, given what we do know, how would you rank the major threats to the World government? IE, who do they want dead first?

The Strawhat Pirates (Robin/Luffy particularly)
Rayleigh (Last (that we know of) Pirate from the older age, who also poses a physical threat)
Blackbeard Pirates (two of the most powerful devil fruits, a group super criminals, "killed" Whitebeard, traitor to the WG)
X Drake (Former fairly high ranking marine, knows of many WG secrets)
Dragon (well, I doubt the world's most wanted man went down a peg, haha)
Red Hair Pirates (semi-directly confronted the WG, but didn't actually fight, but was willing to). Shanks is from the old age too, albeit not a primed warrior from that age
Big Mom (Yonkou, protecting fishmen; who seem to be a rather large human/WG opposition)
Kaidou (Seems quite volatile, otherwise nothing)
Donquixote- involved in many illegal activities it seems, powerful, volatile, says he can quit the shichibukai whenever it suits him.

xeteboi
February 25, 2011, 08:39 PM
1. - Monkey D. Dragon for sure. he is a big threat to the WG.
2. - Blackbeared Pirates
3. - Strawhat Pirates

thats my bet

Fox666
February 26, 2011, 12:35 PM
While the Strawhats became infamous, they are nowhere close of a thread such as the Yonkou.

matzik1212
February 27, 2011, 01:35 PM
1. - Monkey D. Dragon for sure. he is a big threat to the WG.
2. - Blackbeared Pirates
3. - Strawhat Pirates

thats my bet

i agree with you on 1 and 2 but as for the 3 hhmmm ...i know that it might have sense since the SH's are the worldwide declared enemies of the WG and they have become one of the most infamous crew in OP world but i still don't see them as an actual threat ;)...they are still not strong enough to be called a world threat for WG... for now anyway :D...if i were to rank them i think they are a little lower in the rank ....3rd rank is still to much for them

Uriel
February 28, 2011, 12:01 PM
Considering the strength, the knowledge, and the increasing popularity (Let's not forget that We have Nico Robin and the famous Soul King in the crew) and adding in top of that some of the achievements of them...

They'll become quickly a priority. I think Sentomaru realized that too late. :P

After Fishamn Island Arc I predict they will highly named.

ibi
March 03, 2011, 05:28 PM
to be honest its been two years anything could of happend, for example, "law and kidd might of got captured by vegapunk and he fused them for fun, only to escape and seek revenge on the WG" i know thats the biggest piece of bull, but youu know what im trying to say. The only thing that we can say is that Dragon will always be the biggest threat until luffy surpasses him. or it would ruin dragons character, unless hes beaten for direct influence on the plotline.

So honestly its Dragon at the top, for now

Jorge D. Dragon
April 07, 2011, 07:55 AM
1. Dragon. Of course Dragon is the biggest threat for the World Government, cause he is directly oposing WG with his Revolutionary Army and also he is considered to be pretty strong individually.
2. Black Beard. BB and his crew became pretty infamous and considering his actions, his knowledge of WB territories and his two DF and also his new crew members I'd put him at the second place.
3. Mugivaras.:) Even though Luffy and his crew aren't at Yonkou's level of strength, but they do what they want and where they want. The attacked Ennies Lobby and took it. Luffy entered and get out of Impel Down, then came to Marineford and took part in the biggest War since the begining of the Great Pirate Age. He was revealed to be Dragon's son and having King's Haki. His crew is rather infamous now and they will become even stronger and more reckless and that will make them even bigger threat for the WG, cause Luffy's goal is to find One Piece and to become Pirate King. He is also one of those D.

chess4
April 07, 2011, 09:53 AM
1. Dragon. Of course Dragon is the biggest threat for the World Government, cause he is directly oposing WG with his Revolutionary Army and also he is considered to be pretty strong individually.
2. Black Beard. BB and his crew became pretty infamous and considering his actions, his knowledge of WB territories and his two DF and also his new crew members I'd put him at the second place.
3. Mugivaras.:) Even though Luffy and his crew aren't at Yonkou's level of strength, but they do what they want and where they want. The attacked Ennies Lobby and took it. Luffy entered and get out of Impel Down, then came to Marineford and took part in the biggest War since the begining of the Great Pirate Age. He was revealed to be Dragon's son and having King's Haki. His crew is rather infamous now and they will become even stronger and more reckless and that will make them even bigger threat for the WG, cause Luffy's goal is to find One Piece and to become Pirate King. He is also one of those D.

i agree with you......for one all 3 are D's and i think the strawhats pose the greatest threat because of robin. she can read the true history

Ninja_Pirate
April 08, 2011, 12:12 AM

With refrence to point "3." considering the total no. of attacks on marineford.... first was shiki , then fisherman tiger ... after that WB .. then BB and then luffy along with ryleigh and jinbei... lol .. no wonder they shifted from there :tem

i would say Sh's are the biggest ever threat to Wg since the series is made for them to be the pirate king crew eventually... so WG should terminate them first :p ... but i am sure they wont be able to forecast the same since only we and oda knows that ....

so WG will gonna go for BB first ... because he has done more number of crimes and is a threat to humanity.. betrayed WG by becoming schichibukai and then attacking impel down ... and putting impel down .. down... attacking marineford... crew members are lvl 6 prisoners.. so again.. dangerous.. he has no interest in maintaining world balance or blah blah...

undertoe
April 12, 2011, 08:18 AM
Seeing as the TC asked how WE would rank the current threats to the WG and not how the WG would rank them, I don't see how anyone could put the SHs at less than number one. As far as we're concerned, they've almost always been the biggest threat. Do any of you honestly have any doubt that the SHs will play the most prominent role in overthrowing the WG?

Kaiten
April 12, 2011, 12:14 PM
The revolutionaries are number one, not the Straw Hats. The Yonkou are number two. Blackbeard is likely number 3. The government clearly does not rank threats by who could win a one on one fight but who is the most serious threat to government stability and authority. The Straw Hats are a major threat, as is anyone associated with the war. Sentomaru would not be on the hunt for them if they were not a major threat. But it's already been stated that Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, while numerous counter measures have been taken to balance Marine and Yonkou power. The Straw Hats have not been treated the same. After Blackbeard's preference at Marineford, he is probably considered more dangerous than Luffy, even if Luffy is right behind. The government probably does not view Luffy as a threat to destroy the current political order yet, more like another strong, dangerous pirate. And they likely rank him behind Blackbeard in terms of strength. Luffy's connection to Dragon seems to remain a secret, when that is revealed he will be the second highest thread.

So far it is pretty clear that world threats are not ranked by power. A buster call was issued against the scholars of Ohara for learning the ancient language. The Marines were willing to go to war against the strongest pirate in the world, White Beard, in order to execute Ace. Not because Ace was that strong, because he represented the lineage of Roger. That lineage was a greater threat than White Beard declaring war. Clearly power is not the first consideration when ranking world threats, political threats are ranked ahead of power.

ibi
April 12, 2011, 06:33 PM
everybody knows that luffy is dragon's son, they have already broadcasted it, and that luffy imposter on saboady didn't stop talking about it

OdaForPresident
April 17, 2011, 08:29 AM
I don't think that Robin is the person the WG would want most after Luffy. Bounty prices really tell it all here, especially because they balance many things. Robin might be dangerous because of her knowledge but this is greatly offset by Zoro's fighting skills. Higher bounty = WG want them dead more.

The most dangerous person, has to be dragon because of his outright war against the world. Second and third I would place shanks and blackbeard. My guess is also that Blackbeard replaced White Beard as the fourth Yonkou but we'll just have to see about that.

Ninja_Pirate
April 17, 2011, 02:13 PM
It is true that bounty represents the level of threat that person impose on world government...Right Now we dont know that what yonkou's Bounty is... also if the bounty thing actually even matters for that level...

BB as a threat- Just because he has two DFs i dont think he shud be considered dangerous... he has 6 lvl prisoners in crew who might have been long forgotten people in the history... i am not saying he is not a wanted man or not a threat.. but definitely not the biggest threat..

Yonkou's- WG acknowledge the presence of yonkou s and know that they are contributing to the power balance of the world... before going to war with WB also it was considered a big decision in the WG itself and finally it got over with a very big impact on the world... so many changes happened in t he one piece world.. some revealed and some even unrevealed... Also WG know if even they eliminate a yonkou.. someone will grab the position...

Dragon- currently he is the biggest threat to WG ... we know that revolutionary army wants to over throw the wg rule and thus of course a threat.. i really would like to see the dragon s bounty... saying "he is the most wanted man" makes it obvious that the bounty should be highest...

SHs- considering luffy as the lineage of Dragon... definitely WG want the head... but then they should eliminate garp as well :p , since they were so strict when it came to Gol D Roger... who knows once luffy become pirate king they stop trusting garp as well..
Robin also is in a wanted list but still the bounty doesnt speak that way... seems WG is going easy on it.... or may b they have a hold of rio ponyglaph so they are not bothered abt her much.. also since it has been seen that roger has known the true history and still nothing happened could also be a reason... rest of them is kindda ok..