PDA

View Full Version : Important Information Regarding Fairy Tail Spoilers

Tsukisama
February 20, 2011, 11:32 PM
It appears that there has been some miscommunication amongst the staff concerning how spoilers need to be handled for Fairy Tail.

First, a little history: As some may know, Kodansha issued a C&D a while back to some sites, including this one. This, however, pertains to hosting raws and scanlations. That is why we stopped hosting raws and scanlations in our manga database.

In further compliance, we instituted a rule stating that spoiler pic images can only be posted three to a post with the rest needing be referenced via hyperlink on some other site. This is because, if people posted all of pages of a chapter, it is essentially the same thing as hosting raws. This is basically the extent of new rules regarding spoilers.

That time was a rather confusing time, and there was not as ideal communication on what was happening for many involved, even amongst our staff. The moderator of this section, ghostexiled, unfortunately was among those who received an inaccurate understanding of the new changes, largely through no fault of his own. He is truthfully a great person and a great moderator who cares deeply for this manga, this section, and all of the users who come here to share his love for Fairy Tail. Please do not hold any of this confusion against him, as this is a matter of poor communication amongst the staff. Thus, on behalf of the staff, I humbly apologize for any misapplications of the rules.

We are not perfect beings and do make mistakes from time to time. If you notice something that seems amiss, please send us a friendly private message (PM) to let us know. That way, we can get to bottom of things and misunderstandings like this can be cleared much, much more quickly and efficiently.

If you check the first post of the spoiler thread, all of the guidelines for spoilers are listed there. Please be sure to check them out and heed them. If you have any questions or comments about them, please feel to contact ghostexiled, any global moderator, or any administrator.

:hbunny

ghostexiled
February 21, 2011, 12:06 AM
I would just like to add that I was never trying to be complicated with any members... it was my fault for dishing out bad info and I hope those that took it poorly can forgive me.

Please don't feel that you can't PM me about anything... I like to get to know people that post in the sections I Mod. :)

I also have a "get to know your Mod" thread as well, if you rather talk to me there.

Feel free to offer any advise in this thread that you think could help make this section run better and be more attractive!!