PDA

View Full Version : White Silver's One Piece Commentary (Chapter 438)

white silver
December 18, 2006, 02:34 PM
Hello again,

Chapter 438 of One Piece is finally here, and the comments are now ever so ready! During the past few weeks, the rate of the scanslations have dropped dramatically. Not so long ago, OP scans usually come a day after the RAW is released. Nowadays we have to wait as long as 3 or even 4 days just to get a scan, for now we'll thank "Mr. Prince and the cleans by Kage/Kayjay". So if there is any scanslator to volunteer and help for the scans many (especially I) will most gladly appreciate it, especially if we have to keep our commentary going. Ain't that right "folks"?? ;)

ALRIGHT LET'S GET STARTED SHALL WE!!

[b][color=teal]~~~ One Piece Chapter 438: "PRIDE" ~~~

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-00.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]*Conspiracy Theory: "Why no one landed on the moon!"* They didn't mention of shadows lurking there.....

1. [u]Another Villain turned Hero: Here's a thought, "splash" pages of Oda's work certainly tells the side of a character in the most different way possible. Here we have Enel (whom we all hated and loved his ass being kicked) turning out to have our support against the mysterious villain of the moon. Boy does Oda get creative at this point. I wonder what on earth is a nasty shadow lurking around in th e moon. One thing is for sure, Enel is gonna have to do "ownage" here, and to our depair.... supporting him all the way.

E-N-E-L, GO ENEL GO ENEL..... GOOOOOOOOO ENEL!! *splits legs*

A small review on the Moon/Fairy Vearth mini saga:

Enel Lands
Sees a ladder in a crater
Meets a mysterious creature
Does the Lightning "wake-up" call routine
Moon mole revealed
Searching for Moon mole's Nakama
Nakama includes: Knight in Shining Armour, Viking, and a Cowboy

So, I guess the moon ain't so lonely after all....

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-01.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Killing Ussop Bluntly....

2. [u]Stern words from Mr. Zoro: Let me guess what you're thinking..... Zoro has spoken like a real captain should. As we all know, Luffy is a very soft hearted pirate, much more a captain. Zoro has the intesity, the iron core feelings and leadership to be a captain. However Luffy possesses a Captain's heart and instinct (pretty much RAW stuff), trusting and putting his mates in importance with point-blank decisions are some examples of it. It is quite difficult and stressful for a captain to be put into a dilemma thinking about doing one of the other but Luffy gives an Okay-go without hesitation. Reckless, but nevertheless he has the power and abilities to make his decision right, which is Confidence and Faith.

Because of this, even Rob Lucci of the CP9 recognized his status as a true captain by saying "You really are cut out to be the boss, I hope a certain idiot (Spandam) could hear that". Enough said, totally agree. But then we can also imply that Luffy just acts out of a child's or immature behaviour, since he and Ussop (including Chopper) are the most child-like out the pirate group.

Remember the time where kids wanted to become pirates, that's Luffy and Ussop living out their dream (because they had the strength and power to compensate) but mentally speaking, it's a refreshing experience to see Zoro stomps his foot down and says the inevitable. "NO MORE CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR!! WANNA BE A CAPTAIN? NOW START ACTING LIKE ONE!!!"

I agree on Zoro on this part, like I said previously, Luffy and Ussop are living out kids dreams and not thinking maturely. You can't just say "Oh right, I messed up, no problem I can come back". This is a good change to the heart, and I can see Luffy right now being the captain he is supposed to be.

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-02.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]And to think the crew managed to survive at this point....

3. [u]Elaborating further: Zoro gives the "bold" statement... "AN IDIOT FOR A CAPTAIN". Most people would die rather then serve a empty headed leader. Even though Luffy may not possess having intellectual thoughts yet, RAW nature takes over, and the thing about RAW stuff is that you've got the material, but it still needs to be cleaned and molded into its true Nature. And as of yet we won't be seeing that for a pretty long time.

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-03.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]But it is a make-believe story by Oda-sensei *ho ho ho*

4. [u]Dreams vs. Reality: Ya hear that punk? I've already mentioned in Comment 2, that no longer Children's dreams should be put into place, time to kick that s*it out and start being a grown-up. You may now notice that this chapter is beginning to sound like a novel, the Narrrator speaks of the Strawhats growing silent, which is a bit more interesting to the point. Well that is that, this is one of the first BIG problem a captain like Luffy has to face. But like I said earlier, he is of RAW material, they don't get thrown out, they get cleaned and molded, just a little at a time. This is what I truly love about Luffy, he makes the more "mature" step of doing the right thing. All he needs is guidance to where he should go.

*Talk about having no sense of direction both physically and mentally*

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-04.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]How much is that Doggie by the window??*arf* *arf*, the one with the Gi-gantic saaailllsss??

5. [u]Battle of the Monkeys: Oh boy, looks like Luffy is already in deep trouble! Just when his newfound ship is completed, it's gonna get BUSTED so early in the series.... of course we know that won't happen, YET! Not as long as the new Nakama Franky comes to the rescue, we may very well see quite soon what secret stuff is hidden within the ship. And knowing Franky, there's bound to be some kick-ass weaponry in the storage, juuuuuussst for emergency cases. LIKE THIS ONE!

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-05.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]And here Zoro was just talking about cleaning up your act :notrust

6. [u]Meanwhile, back in Water 7...... Ussop starts out again with his nonsensal garbage up to this point. Now that the Mugiwara pirates have set their hearts according to what Zoro says, being kept in the dark really won't help at all, especially to one of our favourite Sniper Ussop. Looks like he's finally beginning to regret the day where he left the crew for Merry, like a child who wouldn't give up his favourite toy. The crew LOVED merry but Ussop has taken it to an obsessive point we're things could go really wrong.

I still could remember the time where Ussop left, it was just heartbreaking at that point. We were all wondering "Why why..... we loved Merry too, but don't you think you're taking it a bit too far". Not to mention Ussop's child-like mind to take in that "Ship-Spirit" during the Enel arc, was quite understandable. But nevertheless when you think like a man, you got to do what you've got to do. Hopefully, Ussop may change in this point as well, he may act like a coward, but to step forward in boundaries an ordinary coward could not cross marks the true essense of being a man or human or you know what I mean... Like Luffy he is also of RAW material waiting to be molded and cleansed!

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-06.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]The human cannonball effect: Much more devastating than your average cannon. Order now before it's too late!

7. [u]And this is why Garp is not allowed in the Shot put Olympics section. Talk about your daily "Fist of Passion", who'd ever thought it would come to this point. Not only is the cannonball's power more devastaing and fast, but the flexible aspect of the arm could make a difference in the effect. My my, isn't Garp a bit TOO serious to take Luffy in so badly. One word from the HQ and *bam* he goes straight to the point. Now we have another thing that Luffy and Garp have in common. Point-blank decisions!

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-07.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hey wait a second, I thought pinball machines only have 3 balls??

8. [u]Could this get any worse? One... was bad enough, two could've been worse but 1000! He sure hell has a lot of firepower within him. And did he just mention that his strength wasn't as good as it was during his younger days? I just CAN'T imagine, and no doubt this man has cornered the King of all pirates numerous times. A threat to be reckoned with, and man he sure has no mercy to the likes of his Grandson. Well, it's gonna be a sad day for the ship to be completed and demolished on the same day.

That Fist Garp uses, may have some sort of relation to a Devil's fruit. He keeps calling it "Iron Fist", has he eaten an Iron-Iron Fruit to make his hands as thick as Iron? Could explain a few things... but then again, this can be all amounted to hard training. I mean really hard..... Turns out that this even was triggered by a Den-den Mushi picking up the conversation between Garp and Luffy. But come on.....

Monkey D. ?? Just HOW MANY people in the world have that name? Do they really need that to confirm Luffy's relation to Garp? That's just plain weird, well we also have Mr. Admiral lying down in lazyness watching all the crazy stuff that goes by.

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-08.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Well duh... they can't hear anything with all the "racket" Garp is making!!

9. [u]Now or NEVER! Wow they're really getting cold at this point. Sacrificing a lot to make sure a member is worthy to become one's Nakama. So painful yet you could see them care a whole lot! They aren't even a bit distracted by Garp's multitude of Meteorite Cannonballs on the loose. Resisting such havoc is quite a feat for the Mugiwara. But then again, 1000??? That's a whole lot of fist power and endurance.

*Going back to Ussop...*

Ussop is the most humanly character I have ever seen in a novel/movie/comic book. His feelings are just what normal people would do in heavy situations. His thoughts and behaviour are the core to his character and someone like him would probably never exist another story again. Anyways, as Ussop cries for forgiveness, he is beginning to reminisence about that past. The part where he left the crew! As the crew are now holding on to their new resolution, will Ussop realize that childish behaviour will no longer be tolerated and start being the "Brave Warrior of the Sea" as he should be??

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-09.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hey, you've just used up a third of the picture frame!

10. [u]Apologizing in a manly way: Just the way Zoro wanted. Zoro may look like the steel hearted of the group, but we can clearly see that he cares about Ussop so much he'll take risks to help him achieve his dream. After all the countless cries, Ussop finally realizes that a simple word such as "Sorry" could be so difficult to express. And now that he does, what is Luffy's answer to this?

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-10.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]There's a serious water leak in Luffy's head. Call the PLUMBER!

Well, let by-gones be by-gones. Admit it, you're just as happy and tearful as Luffy when Ussop came back. You know that is a better alternative than him going to Elbaf alone! Besides, what can they do without their Sniper in need. Luu lluu lala luuu!

[b]Rating:http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/star.gif. 5

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]4.5 for this one. This is slightly better than the last 2 chapters, but nevertheless he didn't give us the caputured moment like he did with Going Merry's farewell. It's good to feel Ussop back to the crew, but had his pace gone steady, we might become a bit more aware of the current situation, too much crying in the past few chapters. Really didn't give out the emotional effect as it should be. But once again we are at the heart of action between Luffy and Garp, a new comrade, a lost Nakama returned and a whole new adventure waiting, AT THE NEW ERA!!

[center]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/kunai_jutsu/OP%20Commentary/438-end.jpg
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Don't look at me, he SAID IT!!

bax
December 18, 2006, 02:47 PM
Ahahahaha... It's been a while since I posted anything in your reviews :tem

Well, in short, as I predicted last week, this week's chapter will be a relief before the next arc. And I imagined, Ace/Blackbeard thing is being put in cliffhanger again >.>

So not much action or revelation this week, no?
Anyway, here goes:

Zoro's stand
Yes, I pretty much agree with Zoro. Usopp quit on himself, so no point if Luffy or the others go and find him (At least as their current understanding of the situation). If Usopp ever to come back to SH, he needs to have the courage and manliness appologize and admit his fault. Loyalty is a serious thing.

Iron Fist Garp
o.O I thought he got the name "Iron Fist" because he has iron hands >.> With Garp on board, who needs a cannon? That Garp is seriously powerful. Wait.. Luffy was punched before by Garp :s Must be hurting like hell :darn

The Return of Usopp
Wait, no Sogeking? :blink Acctually, I prefer they left Usopp first, and then Usopp returns at a later time, but I guess, Oda has something else in mind. I don't blame him because he grieved so much over Going Merry. Merry was given to them by Kaya, and Kaya is Usopps best friend before he joined SH. So, the feeling is strong there. But Usopp must learn to be strong to enable himself to surpass Yasopp.

Haha.. great reviews, but I'm sorry because I haven't been here for a while ^^

mugen
December 18, 2006, 04:55 PM
great comments
keep it up

venicia777
December 18, 2006, 06:34 PM
1) i am absolutely waiting for whatever that shadow behind Enel is. For a while i thought it was Enel who electrified moon man and his nakama. Even with the bemused look he gave in the previous chapter it still didnt change that thought. Until i saw this shadow. So i asked myself- "hmm-- when he was holding his chin and acting all bemused was he asking himself what is going on here". i guess we will find out soon enough.

Either it will be a fight (imagine enel becoming a Redeemer) or Enel later collaborating with this guy (probably after a huge fight).

2-4) well, like many, zoro was right on the money. at least we know the differences b.n Ussop quitting the crew and Robin's pseudo-quitting tryst that ended in Ennies Lobby. Robin did tell some of the team but never told the whole crew. and on top of that the captain didnt agree to her leaving. well, let me leave this and get back to zoro

With Robin just coming back, sanji, Nami, and zoro would have being my choices of delivering that speech. But zoro would have being my best choice. A swordsman (like a samurai) who lives by honor, sticks to the effects of his actions/words, and is loyal to his group.

well, it will be better if i quote what i wrote on this in the discussion thread-- a response to a post saying that Ussops teary come back wasnt One Piece-like. and it should fit as a response for this:

i think you dont realize what happened here? or are you trying to be funny?

Because, Ussop leaving on his own journey, although will be cool (especially if he was going to Elbaf ;) ) will be terribly bad for him and bad writing on Oda's part. why?

First, lets not forget that this tale is about Pirates. Pirates, yes!!! Athough seemingly unruly & lawless outside the ship, on it the pirate must live by one rule. The captain's. The captain's order(s) is law :mad (at least for this one Luffy is a Happy Go Lucky Captain)

Second, Ussop fought with his captain-- that is an irrefutable fact. If the captain's decision was crap or if the captain was evil then we could all be sympathetic (of course we are still sympathetic-- it was for Merry). But on a pirate crew, lets throw the bonds b.n nakama aside for now, the captain's orders stand. Any disobedience to his order isnt just that but can also be counted as Mutiny.

As bad as that may sound, imagine Ussop breaking the law and deciding to leave on his own?

Third, Ussop leaving to gallivant on his personal trip without first Apologizing would have been really bad characterization. and pretty disastrous development for him and the central theme of pirates. aS ZORO said, just imagine anybody on the ship going against Luffy because he/she feels like it. it will be like anarchy on the ship-- the strawhats decline, although not obvious, would have being initiated one way or another. Ussop's actions although based on good reason set a bad precedent.

Him apologizing and being accepted back is what One piece is all about. Pirates and Nakama-- pain, tears, and friendship all together-- what more do we want.

iF after apologizing he wanted to go to Elbaf or anywhere-- that would have being swell as well. But i am glad he is going with them. In the second half of the grandline he will have all the amenities to grow-- with nakama that are basically his family now and enemies to become stronger from.

This is Oda's style. And it is good!!!

9) Yeah!! when Ussop started shouting and Chopper kept berating the crew of Ussops presence-- the crew (esp. robin ) definately knew he was there. But when they kept silent and said they hadnt heard anything-- i told myself- wow this is cold. But of course, then i realized they had all agreed on Zoro's big speech. The only key for Ussop to use to bring himself back into the group-- was I AM SORRY.

10) I think it is Ussop's time to show us what he can do. the guy didnt do almost anything in Ennies Lobby. Now i am starting to think for all his talk about the greatness of Kabuto-- now that he is back it is time for him to show its power.

Ode to Ussops triumphant return.

If Ussop is unable-- then definately-- i hope the ship has some rocket engines (remember rocket man-eh) or that Franky's soldier dock system is revealed or something about the ship- something amazing to help them through this.

weixiaobao
December 18, 2006, 07:15 PM
HMmm.. never see you online while online anymore... anyway nice pic of Mrs. Whitesilver..
1-a viking, a kight, and a cowboy = short, shorter, shorterer (i think they introduced a moon dragon next to be the three short dudes' opponent or something)

2-I hope luffy and ussop never gonna change... bc if they do it just gonna like all others manga....

3-I think Luffy is a better captain than Zoro could be... since no one will want to follow Zoro anyhow... but it is good that zoro in the crew, so that he can keep luffy in check..

6- I guess i kinda agree on his leaving the crew previously, bc after all merry was one of his nakama.. and he just not want to leave it behind (acc. it more than it, it like a living friend, ya know....., he know luffy will be fine since luffy have others with him but merry will be all by itself)

7- I dun think that Garp is a DF user, but rather a man of martial art.. like boxing and stuff kinda like red shoe jeff... i guess there is more to his ability than launching cannon balls..

9- i agree with you on the ussop being the most human character, i think a character like ussop is very original, but i know some people dun like ussop... but strawhats must have ussop or no it not gonna be as fun, as far as i concerned i like ussop better than i like Franky... sorry frank

10- Glad that ussop officially back... X)

4.5-i agree on the too much touch scene made it less touching, however this is a great chapter none the less... seem like naruto going up and OP slowly going down just a bit, but i guess not for too long....

I must say GREAT JOB on the comment, silvy.... You got alot to comment this time eh.... ODA too have my thanx....

Oro, until next commentary, or your next reply..
PS this keeping me from study for my finals... oro :o

venicia777
December 18, 2006, 08:20 PM
HMmm.. never see you online while online anymore... anyway nice pic of Mrs. Whitesilver..
1-a viking, a kight, and a cowboy = short, shorter, shorterer (i think they introduced a moon dragon next to be the three short dudes' opponent or something)

really funnny-- the transition: short, shorter, shorterer-- great :p

2-I hope luffy and ussop never gonna change... bc if they do it just gonna like all others manga....

I think they will stay the same too. I mean imagine a serious Ussop, Luffy, chopper. Now that Franky is among the crew, they will even be joking around more and more.

i think zoro and the others seriousness matches up very well with the joviality of the others!

what i will like changed is that no one (like Ussop and/or Robin) ever thinks of quitting the crew again off of any impulse.

3-I think Luffy is a better captain than Zoro could be... since no one will want to follow Zoro anyhow... but it is good that zoro in the crew, so that he can keep luffy in check..
he definately has the heart and love for his crew-- and the strength too. tHE wits may not be all there but amazingly it is the seeming lack of it that has sent them through all the challenges they have faced so far.

and on top of that Luffy knows how to convince people--- will zoro or any of the crew have the patience to wait and die hard spirit to convince members to join or come back?

i think we saw two followers of zoro some time back (or were they just sword fighting comrades :p)

6- I guess i kinda agree on his leaving the crew previously, bc after all merry was one of his nakama.. and he just not want to leave it behind (acc. it more than it, it like a living friend, ya know....., he know luffy will be fine since luffy have others with him but merry will be all by itself)

a lot of us understand why he did. And he probably has a stronger attachment to the ship seeing it came from his village (remember captain kuro-- that arc). But lets not forget that Luffy and Co also didnt want to part with the ship

7- I dun think that Garp is a DF user, but rather a man of martial art.. like boxing and stuff kinda like red shoe
jeff... i guess there is more to his ability than launching cannon balls..
i just hope he is not a DF user as well. Just like how it seems like Red Hair isnt one.

9- i agree with you on the ussop being the most human character, i think a character like ussop is very original, but i know some people dun like ussop... but strawhats must have ussop or no it not gonna be as fun, as far as i concerned i like ussop better than i like Franky... sorry frank

yeah!! i think i have stated this a couple of times. at times i even think thaT Nami could defeat Ussop when it comes to hand to hand combat - no weapons.

10- Glad that ussop officially back... X)

me too!!
i just hope he shows us a little of what Kabuto can do right now that Garp is going bonkers :p

white silver
December 19, 2006, 06:42 AM
[b][font=verdana][size=1]Finally, some discussion!!

@[color=blue]Bax: Yes it's been awhile since I've head from you replying to my comments. I know there isn't much to discuss in the previous chapter, but nevertheless it's good to know you're noticing my commentary.

So you're on the side to which Ussop does not return to the crew but as a seperate member journeying to the land of Elbaf. Would make an interesting "new" volume for the splash pages after Enel. But let's face it, Strawhats without Ussop is just not right....

@Mugen: Thanks for the support!

@venicia777: Wow, what a long reply! Like I said previously, Luffy could go to the wrong direction with his almost senseless actions. It's good that a guy like Zoro could keep him in check. He makes up for an excellent advisor!

As for the Ussop apologizing, according to Zoro, he must say Sorry as A MAN (in normal circumstances I don't think sorry would cut in) but in this case, they all seem like a family and a hierachy is not recognized here with the exception of Luffy's decision. You are right about what One Piece is all about, this isn't some any other "pirate" crew we've seen. I've yet to hear from you on my future commentary.

@movingstone: Ahhh yes, my Number 1 fan. Commentary wouldn't be the same without you replying. The idea of a dragon is not that farfetched at all, but seeing a Shadow here, you may be half-right, it could be a Shadow-Dragon. But nonetheless, what is a SHADOW doing in the moon? I was expecting some sort of Martians with Alien Technology on their hands.

Luffy is definitely the better captain than Zoro. Had Zoro been a captain of a ship, there would either be dead bodies of traitors, and a crew that is dead submissive to him. Luffy is the light hearted captain that makes everyone feel enjoyable, even if he doesn't know it, he does have a captain's respect. Notice how everyone would say "Well, that's what the captain says", without question (of course to some mental stupidity that may come to pass). But nevertheless it is usually a strict iron hand that brings that sort of respect. Well like Lucci once said "You (Luffy) really are cut out to be the boss"!

Luckas
December 19, 2006, 10:55 AM
I am thinking about the story arc in the covers, I remember there was one about Buggy, one about Coby and Helmeppo, does anyyone remember the others? I think they could be very important for the develpoment of the plot.

*Edit: I found information about the side stories at wikipedia: link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Piece_Story_Arcs#Chapter_Title_Page_.22Mini-Arcs.22).
Anyone know where can I find the covers?

white silver
December 19, 2006, 11:17 AM
I am thinking about the story arc in the covers, I remember there was one about Buggy, one about Coby and Helmeppo, does anyyone remember the others? I think they could be very important for the develpoment of the plot.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Could be, or it can just be a "gimmick" that increase make the manga more interesting.

Luckas
December 19, 2006, 11:18 AM
I just edited my post, I found informations and now I'm looking for the covers. Do you know where can I find them?

weixiaobao
December 19, 2006, 03:24 PM
To Venicia 7 X 3: :darn
-the two guys followed zoro bc they sux and they need zoro to catch criminal for them so they can split the bounty (i think they do the navigating and not zoro) ;)

-I'm glad someone agree with me in the Garp -should- not a DF...

-and also you give ussop little credit in the enies lobby arc, even though he didn't do much but his sniper skill improve quite a lot, plus he able to battle luffy before the arc making luffy take him on seriously is quite an accomplishment too :oh :o :tem :smile-big

add Triple 7 into buddy list for being a fellow OP fan and Silvy commentary's fan

to silvy
-YAY me = silvy #1 fan ( :() didn't see you too much online though atleast not enough.... :notrust :noworry :darn

-I predicting the Dragon bc there is a knight there -oro- -oro-

-LOL :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :darn yeah you pretty much right about Zoro (you are too harsh on luffy and ussop on this chapter though, meanie... :noworry :smile-big )

to BAX-

-anyway, hmmm what yassop's power (i guess he super skillful too) (hmmm????)

to Mugen
-there you go i give you the color pink i think it suit you, any way you such a tpam-er.... or spammer and my baka nakama....

to snorlax-kang...-

-hmm. you don't keep track of mini arc..???
-anyway it pretty sux.. if you want to read them you got to download all those chapter or just look around in this site
http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceMangav-3 :o

white silver
December 20, 2006, 04:46 AM
to silvy
-YAY me = silvy #1 fan ( :() didn't see you too much online though atleast not enough.... :notrust :noworry :darn

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Ha ha ha, the reason I'm not online usually is because I keep logging MH at my workplace, eventually they found out and blocked the site from being viewed. DAMN THEM!!!

-LOL :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big :darn yeah you pretty much right about Zoro (you are too harsh on luffy and ussop on this chapter though, meanie... :noworry :smile-big )

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Sorry if it offended you, but I was agreeing to Zoro's actions. Even Luffy accepted his advice whole heartedly.

bax
December 20, 2006, 05:26 AM
to BAX-

-anyway, hmmm what yassop's power (i guess he super skillful too) (hmmm????)

Yasopp's power is still relatively unknown, but I believe he's a shooter like Usopp. Remember the anime filler, where Usopp was going up against the Bounty Hunter? The one when Usopp shoot the jewel on the whale?

What's the point of comparing Usopp and his father if they don't have the same set of skills? ^^

white silver
December 20, 2006, 05:33 AM
Yasopp's power is still relatively unknown, but I believe he's a shooter like Usopp. Remember the anime filler, where Usopp was going up against the Bounty Hunter? The one when Usopp shoot the jewel on the whale?

What's the point of comparing Usopp and his father if they don't have the same set of skills? ^^

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]It's not just filler, there was a flashback about Yassop when Luffy was talking to Ussop, Yassop demonstrated that he is able to shoot an "ant's feelers" from a 100 meters away!! If that's not skill, I don't know what is!

bax
December 20, 2006, 05:39 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]It's not just filler, there was a flashback about Yassop when Luffy was talking to Ussop, Yassop demonstrated that he is able to shoot an "ant's feelers" from a 100 meters away!! If that's not skill, I don't know what is!

Aaahhh.. yes.. That one too ^^

Still, I want a tour on that ship :yelling I wanna see the insides of that ship ^^

white silver
December 20, 2006, 05:56 AM
Aaahhh.. yes.. That one too ^^

Still, I want a tour on that ship :yelling I wanna see the insides of that ship ^^

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]The current Chapter is out in HQ, too bad no scanslations yet!

Luckas
December 20, 2006, 12:35 PM
-hmm. you don't keep track of mini arc..???
-anyway it pretty sux.. if you want to read them you got to download all those chapter or just look around in this site
http://groups.msn.com/OnePieceMangav-3 :oI'm trying to collect the covers and organize them in folders, but at the site you posted there is only the last chapter. Do you know some other site for online reading so I can get the covers?

white silver
December 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
I'm trying to collect the covers and organize them in folders, but at the site you posted there is only the last chapter. Do you know some other site for online reading so I can get the covers?

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]What do you mean the "last" chapters? There's volume 1 to the current version!

Luckas
December 20, 2006, 01:23 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]What do you mean the "last" chapters? There's volume 1 to the current version!
Yeah, but when you click no images appear, neither for the chapter before the last one, but only for the last chapter.

weixiaobao
December 20, 2006, 03:24 PM
I'm trying to collect the covers and organize them in folders, but at the site you posted there is only the last chapter. Do you know some other site for online reading so I can get the covers?

you got to scroll down and click on volume 1 that is not bold... you only click it once you need to click another volume 1 under the first bold one.. X) ...... Luckas need more sleep

to silvy
stone not offended at all just making fun of your view that's all, hope silvy not offended and quit making more comments X)

HA HA HA---- your story is funny .... so how is hong kong....
PS... dont get fire...

to bax

hmmm... i think there should be more to yassop maybe he like a super skillful with his gun or something... can attack long range , short range, angle shooting, maybe an expert explosive or something....

Luckas
December 20, 2006, 03:38 PM
you got to scroll down and click on volume 1 that is not bold... you only click it once you need to click another volume 1 under the first bold one.. X) ...... Luckas need more sleepI did that, but it show me only empty squares in which should be images but they aren't there. I can see images only for the last chapter, the 438.

weixiaobao
December 20, 2006, 03:40 PM
I did that, but it show me only empty squares in which should be images but they aren't there.

X)
you need more sleep ha ha ha ha click on the square now... ha ha ahhh

hmmm nothing ... my bad sorry... hmm

it should be there though...
recheck there later... it was there before

Luckas
December 20, 2006, 03:43 PM
X)
you need more sleep ha ha ha ha click on the square now... ha ha ahhh

hmmm nothing ... my bad sorry... hmm
I clicked on the square and I tried to use view image after clicking with the right button of the mouse, but the images didn't appear.

weixiaobao
December 20, 2006, 03:45 PM
I clicked on the square and I tried to use view image after clicking with the right button of the mouse, but the images didn't appear.

you right.... maybe site go wrong today ... it was there before though.. X)

Luckas
December 20, 2006, 03:48 PM
you right.... maybe site go wrong today ... it was there before though.. X)
I'll try tomorrow.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
December 22, 2006, 04:32 AM
Great as usual :)

I happen to like to read your OP Commentary ... one of my personal highlights of the week (after the new OP chapter of course :D)

white silver
December 22, 2006, 04:49 AM
to silvy
stone not offended at all just making fun of your view that's all, hope silvy not offended and quit making more comments X)

HA HA HA---- your story is funny .... so how is hong kong....
PS... dont get fire...[/color]

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Don't worry, I won't quit. Hong Kong is just fine! What do you mean by "funny" story??

Great as usual :)

I happen to like to read your OP Commentary ... one of my personal highlights of the week (after the new OP chapter of course :D)

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Thanks a lot, expect another chapter commentary very soon!

weixiaobao
December 22, 2006, 12:57 PM
i forgot what i meant by funny story... hmmm...
probably i was talking about the overhead movie thingy ... maybe... i confused myself now....

white silver
December 23, 2006, 11:13 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Commentary 439 is going to be released very soon!