PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Fullbring for characters and for YOU

Tsukisama
March 11, 2011, 01:09 AM
The idea for this thread came from this:

I'm also interested into knowing YOUR Fullbring and its effects and some Shinigami and Hollows that could easily have a Fullbring (Byakuya's Headpiece for example).

Use this thread to identify what would be the Fullbring of a character in the manga if they were to have one and what it might do. You can also post what your own Fullbring would be along with its abilities.

Jackk
March 11, 2011, 02:54 AM
Urahara's fullbring would give his hat the ability to shoot lasers; it would go perfectly with his laser-shooting cane!

Ok, ok, alternatively... Kisuke's fullbring could also be some sort of board game in which he pretty much always wins due to him always thinking a step or two ahead of you. :XD

My personal fullbring would likely have to do with a soccer ball, seeing as that's the other thing I really like besides making ingenious posts in mangahelpers. :toc

Takahashi
March 11, 2011, 04:28 AM
Since it revolves around an important item, it would probably be my necklace with the Takahashi emblem on it. As to what it would do....Well, the emblem itself looks rather "flower-ish" not exactly the most threatening thing in the world. So any ability it would have would likely be indirect XP

As for other characters...Well Komamura has a dog, maybe it could transform into a big beast of a wolf to assist KTM in fights! :tem

Uriel
March 11, 2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks for separating :D

And I'm still with the same concern as before...I don't have many things I'm attached to (Or any at all) so I wonder if I can fullbring some other stuff I use every time to time. Like cards, my wallet and my NikonD40. Not really sure about the effects, but for each one I could think of something interesting.

And Kenpachi's Eyepatch could serve as a giant cannon.

Mashiro_Luna
March 11, 2011, 02:28 PM
My Fullbring would have to do with either my laptop or my iPod and mp3 player (these are the things I use the most but I'm also the kind of crazy person that names all their objects and things).
Laptop Fullbring would allow me to 'hack' into people, slowing them down with spam or sealing away abilities with a firewall or mybe hacking into their save file (memories) or even infecting them with a virus.
iPod and mp3 would turn into sound based weapons.

Asclepius
March 11, 2011, 08:38 PM
My fullbring would be my earings. I have these pair since i was a baby. They were made under request of my parents (they even bought the gold), so they are unique.
I think my power would be to hide myself more or less like Sue Storm + to hide the reiatsu, cause i get tired easily when people start pouring their prejudice on everyone like "PC games are for kids", "mangas are made by lucifer", etc. It makes me want to disapear and go to a calm place.

SaintSheik
March 13, 2011, 12:41 PM
Pretty fun thread :amuse

I guess my item would be my glasses or my pens. I don't wear my glasses all the time but I guess an interesting ability would be too see people for who they really are.

My pens would be used in conjunction with my glasses Fullbring for illustrating the future. I can't think of an interesting enough name for this Fullbring combo but maybe Kubo thought of it already :amuse

xXan
March 13, 2011, 04:22 PM
Hmmm, for me it would be my beer bottles. The ability itself would have something to do with horibly intoxicating my opponents to a point where they can't even stand.

kkck
March 13, 2011, 11:54 PM
If I had a fullbring it would probably be the same as ginjo's lol.... I have gold chain with a cross I have carried since I was at least 8 years old so either of them would do. Not sure what ability I would like though, I'll think about that later.

Fallen.
March 16, 2011, 01:10 AM
my fullbring would be my headphones, it would have the power to listen into peoples thoughts, and turn into an ultrasonic weapon that would integrate with my fingertips.

ibi
March 18, 2011, 05:10 PM
my would be this wrist band ive had for ages, over the years ive drawn tribal patterns on it, and twisted pipe cleaners around it and stuff, it does look kinda cool to be honest. but my fullbring would be to enlarge into this mecha wrist cannons that shot out ceros or sumfin, but it would have like a sword comin off it, but like a tonfa, i dont know what there called.

Henry J. Gloval
March 19, 2011, 06:08 PM
Well, mine would definatelly be my trusty Zippo lighter. I have it since I was 14, it was given to me by my friend who went to the USA, and she got it from her uncle. It is very old, has a slight dent on its top, but works like a charm. I enjoy changing its fuel, whicks and sort, it calms me. Its power should be quite obvious, Firestarter! :D I would be like Yama of the Fullbringers, the strongest and oldest fire type Fullbring around.
As for the manga characters, it isn't far fetched that they could learn Fullbring like Ichigo has/is about to. I'd like to see Byakuya having one with his scarf, allowing him to immobilize and attack his opponents like Nataku from the anime X, dont know if you saw it. Or his Kenseikan could expand to form some armor on his body and such.
[hr]
For the record, I do not smoke. :) I just have it with me as a memory of a good friend, it is rarely used, but it never fails me.

kkck
March 19, 2011, 09:44 PM
I just thought of what would be an interesting weapon for me given the cross I always carry.... A spear with blades on both ends. One end has a double edge straight blade and the other end has the edge of a Chinese spear (I think the same is guan dao). It is not as long as a regular speak though, it is about as long as the height of a regular weapon. As for an ability.... no clue yet....

exacta
March 22, 2011, 06:11 PM
Me, I would like a double-edged chainsaw sword. Why? Cuz chainsaw swords kickass,thats why, and a dual one would be sick. Dunno what ability it'd have, or what item I would use as my fullbring though....the item I probably use most is my chapstick lol.

Uriel
March 24, 2011, 12:35 AM
I enjoy reading this thread. <3 Fullbring is quite interesting and made me actually THINK about the stuff I have and how much I use them.

So I was thinking that something I carry most times are my rol dices. I have them with me most times (I play too much rol, I know ._.) and lead me to greats adventurers. I could say that if they could hear, they have heard how I imagine which is too much to say.
They would have different effects, but surrounding changing stuff and deciding trough them.

...And following Chad pattern, something I actually like about myself and show it pridefully are my eyes. Which connects with what I said about my Nikon. Probably connected with knowing the truth and graphical changes of a place because it's the first thing I do whenever I enter any place xD

Me, I would like a double-edged chainsaw sword. Why? Cuz chainsaw swords kickass,thats why, and a dual one would be sick. Dunno what ability it'd have, or what item I would use as my fullbring though....the item I probably use most is my chapstick lol.
You reminded me Soul Eater. How awesome <3
When you say dual you mean in both hands, right? And the ability to tear everything apart is enough I would say xD

exacta
March 25, 2011, 01:55 AM
I enjoy reading this thread. <3 Fullbring is quite interesting and made me actually THINK about the stuff I have and how much I use them.

So I was thinking that something I carry most times are my rol dices. I have them with me most times (I play too much rol, I know ._.) and lead me to greats adventurers. I could say that if they could hear, they have heard how I imagine which is too much to say.
They would have different effects, but surrounding changing stuff and deciding trough them.

...And following Chad pattern, something I actually like about myself and show it pridefully are my eyes. Which connects with what I said about my Nikon. Probably connected with knowing the truth and graphical changes of a place because it's the first thing I do whenever I enter any place xD

You reminded me Soul Eater. How awesome <3
When you say dual you mean in both hands, right? And the ability to tear everything apart is enough I would say xD

Nah when I say dual I mean like a sword on both ends of the handle. You know like Darth Maul. But chainsawswords instead of lightsabers. And yeah, chainsawswords are pretty beastly.....mangaka should include them more in shounens haha.

El Samurai Guapo
March 25, 2011, 01:19 PM
Damn, I'm not sure what my fullbring could be. The only item that's pretty much always with me if my iPhone, and not because I have a particular attachment to it, it's just the phone I happen to have.

Bhoot
March 28, 2011, 04:09 PM
Well i carry my Swiss Knife around with me wherever I can [since its not allowed in many places]

It would probably turn into an inter-changable weapon of sorts

ibi
March 29, 2011, 02:54 PM
my would be this wrist band ive had for ages, over the years ive drawn tribal patterns on it, and twisted pipe cleaners around it and stuff, it does look kinda cool to be honest. but my fullbring would be to enlarge into this mecha wrist cannons that shot out ceros or sumfin, but it would have like a sword comin off it, but like a tonfa, i dont know what there called.

and oh yeah , i forgot a must,

it must be able to tell the time :D

Note
March 29, 2011, 03:44 PM
I always carry dice with me so my fullbring would probably be related to that. I would imagine i could change the probabilty of an outcome or something. Each number would relate to a different outcome...any suggestions?

DEATHBOTT
March 29, 2011, 06:41 PM
shinji's tongue studd would turn into a giant wrecking ball he controls with his tongue.
shunsui's would be the flower tied into his hair and it would let of fumes that would get everyone drunk, especially ladies.
starrk's would be his no. 1 tattoo and it would turn into a humanoid form and help him fight or just hangout.
uruahara's would be his hat which he could freeze time and enter and use as a lab in which to create stategies and inventions.

mine would be my dog which i would fuze with to gain the powers of a spoodle.

El Samurai Guapo
March 29, 2011, 07:11 PM
mine would be my dog which i would fuze with to gain the powers of a spoodle.

If pets are fair game mine would definitely be my black German Shepherd. We would fuse together and then gain 3 transformations like someone with a zoan-type fruit in One Piece. One being full human, the other being full dog, and then of course the hybrid form.

Aikidoka
March 30, 2011, 07:33 PM
My Fullbring would probably be my shoes/boots/sandals whatever I'm wearing on my feet...I like jumping and running around a lot, and the power that would be the most fun for me would being able to walk/run/jump up walls, in the air, and on water. That sort of thing.

alphabeta
March 31, 2011, 12:29 PM
There are two things, that are (nearly) constantly on me, and that are my glasses and my... wristwatch.:D So my fullbring would be definetly something space/time related, like madara's teleportation/u-can't-touch-this-no-jutsu.

Well since this is just a single technique, rather than a whole ability, i'd say that my fullbring would give me the ability to stop/slow down time (yeah, i know, how original this concept is:p), which would explain how i can appear/teleport everywhere i want.

ninjabot
April 05, 2011, 11:40 AM
My glasses. I'd have basically the Sharingan's abilities. Ocular illusions cast just from having eye contact with the enemy, the ability to see through other people's illusions, and the ability to see a second or two into the future to predict the movements of whatever I'm focusing on.

Xerneas
April 05, 2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah glasses for me too. I'd Fullbring these things into some kinda epic laser goggles. But instead of Cyclops lasers it'd be more like Darkseid's Omega Beams. They'd lock onto you regardless of speed/illusion/whatever and erase your ass from the universe.

Uriel
April 09, 2011, 10:22 AM
Nah when I say dual I mean like a sword on both ends of the handle. You know like Darth Maul. But chainsawswords instead of lightsabers. And yeah, chainsawswords are pretty beastly.....mangaka should include them more in shounens haha.
And inspire fear, though hard to control. Pretty cool anyway, I never heard any idea similar xD

White Silver King
April 12, 2011, 06:19 PM
Mine would be an hour glass I would always play with when I was a kid and at my grandmothers house. She gave it to me before she died and it's my most prized possession. So I guess that means I'd be able to control time O.O

Shunsui would have something to do with Sake and Yama's would be control and lengthening of his beard lmao.

Aramix
April 13, 2011, 11:25 AM
Soi Fons Fullbring would be Yoruichi :D

As for me it would be headphones :D It would turn into half rapier - half katana sword, with sound cannon in the edge :D

g0dzax
April 13, 2011, 11:51 AM
@Aikidioka-The first time I wanted to state my Fullbring,I saw your post and stopped.Damn,that's exactly what I wanted my Fullbring to be.So,I'm just gonna think about another Fullbring.

One Fullbring for me would be the power to control people's actions,events,and everything in this world by writing it in a notebook.I kinda like inventing stories and such,and thus my Fullbring would allow me to control the world by my notebook(eg: I write " Ichigo runs up the wall" then Ichigo will do the thing I write,or I write "Right now,it's going to snow"then that second it will start to snow).

DarkBankai
May 20, 2011, 03:58 PM
If kon had a fullbring, I think it would be his teddybear being the object, and when he fullbrings it could turn into a raging huge grizzley.

as for my personal fullbring, my object would be my two dragon tattoos, and my fullbring would work like this.

~encounter a situation where someone needs to get thier ass kicked. or someone needs defense from an ass kickin.

Id tap my dragon tatto, and go to town. I could get covered in dragon scales, or sprout wings and fly or breathe fire, or claw at someone with dragon claws. I think it could be cool.

Rarhyx
May 22, 2011, 07:54 PM
i would have two
->glasses and house key

housekey:
-> would turn into a sword
kingdom hearts anyone? lol not like that one :p it would be more like a normal one
forget the normal sword it would have signs of key(sth like this: http://www.deviantart.com/download/145612805/fenrir_KH_keyblade_by_graychi.png)
and i could open minds and controlling people for a few mintues

glasses
-> i think i just could read minds when i look others into their eyes

alone not much powerful but togehter hax =p

Uriel
May 22, 2011, 08:03 PM
Ohhh, the keys. Another thing I have all the time (With my keychains, of course, which all are gifts)

kidopitz27
May 23, 2011, 08:12 AM
my fullbring will be my car if someone touch me i'll go

wew-wew-wew-wew woow-woow-woow-woow oohwee-oohwee-oohwee oooup-ouuup-ouuup ergh-ergh-ergh ergh

hahahaha no i'm just joking :)

my fullbring will be my shoe and just like in jumper i can teleport to places :)

eefrit
May 23, 2011, 09:45 AM
Hmm, I'd have to say my gray jacket that I generally carry around, that would most likely act similarly to the shape shifting capabilities of a symbiote from the Spider-Man comics.

Other than that probably my class ring, my glasses, and my laptop. Each with varying levels of hax capabilities.

Uriel
June 19, 2011, 02:24 AM
Now I kinda want a Clad-type Fullbring. I've to admit that an armor would be SO awesome. <3

Aikidoka
June 21, 2011, 03:14 PM
^ Agreed. Also, after learning that wingsuit jumping from Transformers 3 can actually be done in real life, I have this urge to fly...a Clad-type wingsuit would be so awesome.

Uriel
June 29, 2011, 07:54 PM
Doesn't Quincy looks just like Fullbring? (http://www.mangareader.net/94-488-19/bleach/chapter-34.html)

absolute Zero
July 15, 2011, 03:28 AM
What would Aizen fullbring be?

Quantized
July 15, 2011, 03:38 AM
meh.. woulnd't hope Aizen had a human side as well, it would be cliché in a very bad way if you know what I mean by that..
Also if Aizen ever came back to the main plot, then I sure hope that his charecter has been developed alot ~without charecter holes that Kubo sometimes make~ and that his cable of much more than just "raw power" that he stupidly enough did fight Ichigo with.

But all in all, I doubt Aizen has fullbring, it's not gonna be a way to bring him back to the story, and certainly not right after last arc.. atleast put a arc in-between should he ever be to return.

absolute Zero
July 15, 2011, 03:49 AM
Ya but it would be cool,If he had something to replace he had something to replace he's Zanpokto

Uriel
July 15, 2011, 08:22 AM
LOL, now I can think on my Zanpakuto but can't think in something original for my Fullbring. >_> Is there any Zanpakuto thread?

There is (here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9289))

Bhoot
July 15, 2011, 12:18 PM
I'll say it once my Swiss- Knife fullbring will destroy you all !! Ahahahaha!!

.................. Or at least I hope so

Quantized
July 15, 2011, 01:16 PM

http://www.tacebook.ru/img/b8/b8e/D_Grayman_Generals_AMV.jpg
from D.Gray-Man :p

As for my own fullbring, i'd have to use my keys, since they are always with me, and allow me acces to special places I care greatly about.
The basic ability should allow going from 1 door to another door, even across dimensions. The limit would be that I should be very familar with the places I have to go to.
As for fighting abilities, the keys evolves further into a katana, (original, but just love katana's!).
The frequent super fast (but unseen) vibrations from the sword, shakes spirit matter apart. If you're cut or stroken by the sword (anywhere), then the dimensional, space and time, vibrations would do great damage to the body or spirit body.
Limit would be other zanpaktou / fullbring weapons, to block, assuming the person is at same or higher level.
The Katana further allows ripping apart the dimension if turned in a fast turning twist, and allow short distance instant travel that is untrackable.

Abit farfetched idea, but I like it this thread, so had to write my version :)

kkck
July 19, 2011, 01:31 PM
how cool would a gunblade fullbring be? Final fantasy tribute anyone?

Uriel
July 19, 2011, 01:38 PM
I wonder what kind of character could have that. Epic.

SaintSheik
July 20, 2011, 05:55 AM
It's been said before, but Kuugo's Fullbring looks like something out of Final Fantasy (VIII), limit break and all.

liductan
July 28, 2011, 09:57 PM
My fullbring wouldn't be a material thing because I'm not really attach to anyhting ( materialistic that is). This is very confusing for me but I guess .... music.I always have something to listen to music wherever I am even when I'm going to bed and waking. It would have the ability to listen to people's heart tunes, to know if they are sick,how the person is feeling , when they are calm and when they are lying etc..In other words, If it's a sad tune , I know the person is sad. Just to know the state the person is in. OR
I always carry a book with me to read, from all the stories i have readed,usually I create a different outcome. So maybe ... I would want the power to materialise whatever power or weapon I 've made in my own story or imagine from other stories.

Aikidoka
August 05, 2011, 12:33 AM
^Too add to the music thing, there was this X-Men kid once who could get different powers from different genres of music -- rock for example gave him physical buffs, classical music gave him light manipulation, etc. (too bad he got axed). Yours could work something like that -- you could literally find a soundtrack to suit a situation.

EDIT: Got them confused. Rock was energy blasts, dance music gave light manipulation. Classical was force fields, and gospel was flight...but you get the idea.

liductan
August 05, 2011, 12:53 AM
I really that idea and somewhat better than my original idea..

packages
October 09, 2011, 01:21 PM
Well if we were to include Espada, Ulquiorra's fullbring would most likely revolve around either liquid eyeliner or an album from The Cure, transporting his victims to a Hot Topic in the far corners of L.A.

My fullbring would come from my trusty pen. I would pull it out of my pocket, and hold it up in the air, as a piece of parchment fabricates seemingly from nothing. I then motion my pen in the air, not even glancing the paper with the tip of the pen, to write just three letters. I then thrust my pen forward with great might as a mighty wind BLASTS the small note towards my opponent.
It stops just short of their face, as they would pinch it between thumb and forefinger to read.. "I.O.U."

They look up.

I am gone.

hakuthehedgehog
October 09, 2011, 01:40 PM
I think my fullbring would come from glasses, since they are the most important thing I wear everyday.

I guess it would revolve around using one lens as a sword, the other for optical illusions, and the remaining parts as throwing discs, shields and even restraining cuffs.

Edit: Damn, Ninjabot also has one with glasses, then I'll have my beard as a fullbring: the sideburns as greatswords, my mustache as a bow and the one in my chin as a shield.

I could also use a single hair a throwing knife.

Newkerzy
November 05, 2011, 07:44 AM
I have my hearing aids that I've worn since I was little. They're the most important thing to me since my parents had to scrape up a lot of money for it.

My Fullbring would be the ability to "hear" everything from a person's thoughts to any other living things. In battle, I'd use it to see through my opponent's attacks. It would also have a range max of 2 km but the max range can only be activated when I have a specific target. Its name would be "Hear-all"

Ancy
November 23, 2011, 02:33 PM
Hahahaha fun thread. I guess that my fullbring will be related to my agenda. I carry it around every single day... Yes yes I know..is boring :blink. But it will have the power to fulfill whatever things I write in it at the exact time and date:teehee