PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 241 Discussion/242 Prediction Thread

ttxdragon
December 19, 2006, 01:10 PM
So, here we go, a new week of gantz
get the goodies here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12232.0), before reading on and getting spoiled

This chapter isn't that impressiv,
but one thing i thought wouldn't happen happened,
the boy actually made a one-hit-kill o.O
the boy is kinda stunned and down, i think that's understandable after the first kill of your life... even if it is an alien.

then the second main event... aliens... loads of aliens... tons of aliens... anybody willing to count?
and this seem just to be the minor ones in this mission... thinking of the timelimit this could become a very serious problem o.O

the group seems pretty shot on reviving kei, and if they get that much enemies it might easily be possible, if gantz didn't heighten the stakes...

right after his first kill the lil boy seems to get some bigger problems now... will he survive?! i hope so... he just demonstrated potential, but then again that would fully be one of okus themes if he kills him off... all solutions would be like oku >.<

more gantz teams popping up... maybe that helps a bit?
or will it only cause more major confusion?

ok,
i go back on my statement at the beginning, this chapter shows again the unpredictability of Gantz and the brilliance of Oku...

kyubisharingan
December 19, 2006, 03:26 PM
DAMN another Gantz team!?!!?!?thats....un-heard of XD. DAMN i hope Takeshi is alright

Prediction: Team Koruno makes friends with the other team, and they find Takeshi who killed those aliens with his "muscle Rider" srength

siegfried
December 19, 2006, 04:24 PM
So, here we go, a new week of gantz
get the goodies here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12232.0), before reading on and getting spoiled

This chapter isn't that impressiv,
but one thing i thought wouldn't happen happened,
the boy actually made a one-hit-kill o.O
the boy is kinda stunned and down, i think that's understandable after the first kill of your life... even if it is an alien.

then the second main event... aliens... loads of aliens... tons of aliens... anybody willing to count?
and this seem just to be the minor ones in this mission... thinking of the timelimit this could become a very serious problem o.O

the group seems pretty shot on reviving kei, and if they get that much enemies it might easily be possible, if gantz didn't heighten the stakes...

right after his first kill the lil boy seems to get some bigger problems now... will he survive?! i hope so... he just demonstrated potential, but then again that would fully be one of okus themes if he kills him off... all solutions would be like oku >.<

more gantz teams popping up... maybe that helps a bit?
or will it only cause more major confusion?

ok,
i go back on my statement at the beginning, this chapter shows again the unpredictability of Gantz and the brilliance of Oku...

man takeshi is not stunned because he killed someone he is just a kid and cant even understand that.he is afraid that is all.waiting for the muscle rider to rescue him.or maybe he will be able to kill a few of them by the reflexes.

and actually there is not a timelimit anymore so they dont need to hurry.

from now on they will have to fight against the other team or not fight but struggle against them.because they want to revive kurono and in order to do that they must reach a very high kill count and the other team probably wants to revive somebody or get free too.

ttxdragon
December 19, 2006, 04:38 PM
man takeshi is not stunned because he killed someone he is just a kid and cant even understand that.he is afraid that is all.waiting for the muscle rider to rescue him.or maybe he will be able to kill a few of them by the reflexes.

he is stunned, that he had the power to repell someone. 'wha there is no one anymore' i can imagine as train of thought, then 'did i'. then he gets scared 'will it come back' and then he goes to pray... or whatelse that handsign should be implying... (i only read the raw atm)

sry that i missed the point witht he timelimit... i was, until i rechecked now, pretty sure there was a clock on gantz in 238 >.<
i seem to have missed that one.

venicia777
December 20, 2006, 07:59 AM
DAMN another Gantz team!?!!?!?thats....un-heard of XD. DAMN i hope Takeshi is alright

this was the most unexpected for me. Just imagine this new twist. it surely changes the landscape for me-- i cant stop salivating.

I was really dreading the second half expanding and yet having only team Kurono be the major players. Thank heavens for the expansion. This is what we call new blood.

ssjasper2003
December 20, 2006, 09:49 PM
The little kid reminds me of a young gohan. After he gets scared he gets power :-p.

I dont know how they are going to kill all the aliens & since the people can see the gantz team & the monsters it will probably be on the news & what not.

I wonder if the other gantz team will be okay with jap gantz team. I dont see kei coming back till another rmission after this one.

venicia777
December 20, 2006, 10:02 PM
With the Gantz landscape changing soo much. i am getting a little bit confused.

People can see our heroes now. How does it affect the game? i still wonder where the monsters come from in the Gantz world? Does Gantz create them himself or what?

and after people see these fights-- will it remain in their memories? what will happen to our heroes if one becomes free-- will his/her memory be wiped out clean?

What happens to the many people that will get killed in the crossfire? I remember the strongest fighter the kurono and the group fought-- he killed soo many.

rankgain
December 21, 2006, 12:47 AM
All these complications and the vampires now stuck in the Gantz team... Oh, the suspense... Why can't the chapters be longer... :crying

Aladar
December 30, 2006, 05:36 AM
Oh.. Takeshi actually killed it.. god, am i only one here, who thinks its pretty lame? like - he's got suit, but what the hell, he is only like 5 years old! IMHO pretty impossible.. but oh well..:)

and for that aliens - oh well, next chappy can have some very interesting action! I really can't wait for next :D

Shaka
December 31, 2006, 07:02 PM
Well, Takeshi is under Kaze's care and since all Kaze does is fight he may be teaching Takeshi how to fight too :)

siegfried
January 01, 2007, 02:25 PM
hey chapter 242 is out already.

http://rsf.mangas-fr.com/Shueisha/Young/Gantz.zip

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 02:40 PM
242 was already out since December 20/21 (depending on where you were at the time). We even have a RTS thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12331.0) for it. I don't understand why a 242 Discussion thread hasn't been created, but that's up to ttxdragon or any of the other Gantz-reading mods (if any, and which I'm not part of) to decide.

siegfried
January 01, 2007, 03:18 PM
no there is something wrong with the date. no way it was out in 20th and no scanlation is made till now.look at the date of the posts in that topic. second post is 10 days later at 30th.

Ayah
January 01, 2007, 03:20 PM
You're right. That's weird. Maybe ttxdragon editted an older thread.