PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 258 Discussion [Bleach]

Predator
December 20, 2006, 06:59 PM
:blink Santa has brought the presents an early RAW Day this week for you to enjoy the chapter, have time to discuss, predict and not be late for celebration. First, get the chapter HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12327.0).

Second ....
Get a surprise to find out that Quincies use swords/daggers/whatever that is, as well. (I got a jawdrop.) While you're at is check out, how he saves a Hollow and gets constantly assaulted by an ex-Espada in a released form.

Third ....
Make your prediction about the next chapter. Like .... Will the sword last, or will it break? Will he need some help a la Ichigo - Nell duet? Will next chapter be the last for this battle?

Lastly, don't spam, flame, misbehave. That way - no presents for you.
And for current chapter talks go to Chapter 257 Discussion. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12078.0)

Good luck predicting!
.. and ...

Merry Christmas!!! :amuse

mugen
December 20, 2006, 07:06 PM
we will see Uryuu's bankai

Silhouette
December 20, 2006, 07:31 PM
It's hard to predict after the sword trick that Ishida pulled out...and his pouch looks full of other weapons too o_O
I think Cirucci will be finished by Ishida single handedly in next chapter and we will get to see the begining of Chad's fight ( I have been waiting for so long to see what kinda power up he has). We also might have a look at new developments taking place in the real world or SS

kyubisharingan
December 20, 2006, 09:05 PM
Ishida will finally finish the battle, then...finally.....We see Renji again and his battle.

Urazz
December 21, 2006, 05:01 AM
Ishida will finally finish the battle, then...finally.....We see Renji again and his battle.

Nah, we know Chad is fighting at the moment as well so it would be him next. Renji hasn't even run into his opponent yet. I'm more curious as to where Rukia is. It's starting to get me thinking that she will be the one to run into Orihime first.

Koen
December 21, 2006, 09:58 AM
Okay, I think ishida will finish this as ichigo finished his last fight. Let us say easy and quick. This sword will have some great powers (but I wonder if it isn't lower his reiatsu after using it). Next fight: will be sado against his opponent and maybe we'll see renji his opponent appearing in front of him...

1nfamous
December 21, 2006, 09:11 PM
Nah, we know Chad is fighting at the moment as well so it would be him next. Renji hasn't even run into his opponent yet. I'm more curious as to where Rukia is. It's starting to get me thinking that she will be the one to run into Orihime first.

i believe in urazz, about Rukia meetin orihime first and they both might fight. Orihime acting like shes the bad guy to Rukia.

computemaster17
December 21, 2006, 11:50 PM
im sure chirucci will put up some defense but ultimately lose against Ishida because im sure he has even more that has not shown us yet. Possibly Gin saying another one bites the dust so to speak and then Chads fight unless something unexpected happens which is unlikely except till Chads fight is done.

fluke32
December 22, 2006, 12:50 AM
I think we'll all still be stuck with Ishida on the next chapter as well. If that guy wields a sword, then he probably also has something that's good for mid-range seeing as he has a long-range weapon (his usual choice) and a short-range weapon (sword).

In most unlikely event that we're gonna be seeing Chad next chapter, maybe we'll finally find the origin of his power. I have reason to believe that Chad's power is actually a form of Cero, and chad is part hollow, part human.

smoke
December 23, 2006, 01:04 AM
uryuu's sword looks nice but we probaly wont see much of the battle might end really quick since its a trump card

but that ex espada chick is...hot dont you guys think

bayanbatn
December 23, 2006, 02:00 AM
I think we'll all still be stuck with Ishida on the next chapter as well. If that guy wields a sword, then he probably also has something that's good for mid-range seeing as he has a long-range weapon (his usual choice) and a short-range weapon (sword).

In most unlikely event that we're gonna be seeing Chad next chapter, maybe we'll finally find the origin of his power. I have reason to believe that Chad's power is actually a form of Cero, and chad is part hollow, part human.

yeah, I believe your idea about chad is right. Also, I think the captive chick might have power related to the espeda. I remember that her power are noted as white somewhere in the manga.

Gold Knight
December 23, 2006, 04:50 AM
Well, Ishida is the first archer-type character in any comic I've seen adjust to fighting with a sword and shield. It'll be interesting to see how this battle ends, but I'm sure it'll involve a lot of slicing the bug woman up. >.>

fluke32
December 24, 2006, 02:47 PM
Well, Ishida is the first archer-type character in any comic I've seen adjust to fighting with a sword and shield. It'll be interesting to see how this battle ends, but I'm sure it'll involve a lot of slicing the bug woman up. >.>
Actually, in most of the Novels (Not just Mangas) I've read, most archers would resort to the usage of swords only once they are cornered. Currently, Ishida is most definitely cornered.

Urazz
December 25, 2006, 05:10 AM

I figured he used his bow for mid-range as well as that isn't his weakness and at that range he usually still has some maneuverability. It's being in close range that is his weakness.

Actually, in most of the Novels (Not just Mangas) I've read, most archers would resort to the usage of swords only once they are cornered. Currently, Ishida is most definitely cornered.

Another example would be Legolas in the Lord of the Rings movies as he dual wielded two swords when in the thick of things but still used his bow primarily. Granted, I don't remember him using that in the books but I figure it was a good example.

Aladar
December 25, 2006, 08:36 AM
Well, i hope in next chapter, fught will be over, and then i want like to see Renji or Rukia's fight.. It seems more fun to me than Chad.. :))

Gold Knight
December 25, 2006, 10:41 AM

Hmm. Well, he's the first I've seen ^^

Though there was an archer in one other comic that also used a sword in the thick of war but he was so lousy at it, he got injured badly.

Syn
December 27, 2006, 09:38 AM
Mmh just to say, because the spoiler chapter isn't up, that there is a summary for this chapter... and it's not fake (but we'll have two weeks without Bleach now...).

eyeshild21
December 28, 2006, 08:52 AM
we will see Uryuu's bankai

uryuu is not a sihinigami and don't have soul-cutter.I I don' t think he can do ban-kai.
yeah he has a sword but it is different.

WinterLion
December 28, 2006, 10:26 PM
I just removed several posts from here. Spamming and/or flaming is not allowed. Please don't make those types of posts here. Thanks.

showland
December 29, 2006, 01:53 AM
The ex-Espada is attacking in almost the same fashion as Ishida. From mid to long range. So attacking a long range fighter head on (with sword and shield) would make perfect sense.

although, IMO, its a distraction for a finishing blow using his bow.

Aladar
December 29, 2006, 06:50 AM
although, IMO, its a distraction for a finishing blow using his bow.

Yep, i think that would make sense.. because its his first time in real fight with this sword, so he cant use it so well as bow, imho..

jarnar
December 30, 2006, 12:55 AM
sword sword sword
everybody says it's a sword...
hey he's a tailor it's a needle :smile-big

and by the way I tried to decipher the title (together with stormbringer)...
it's in this X on page 3 lower part
first line : seele (soul in german)
second line : schneider (tailor in german)

so "Seelenschneider" or "Seele Schneider" seem very viable ( lets see what the translators are saying ;) )

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 02:46 AM
Ishida and Pesh are my favourite tag team so far

In WL's translation (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12752.0) the Kanji text for the Seeleschneider was used and it was "thay which slits the soul"

But your input n the name makes sense jarnar. Since the Seeleschneider is a tool to lossen up the rieatsu (soul) bonds making it easier for Quincies to steal and reform (tailor) into weapons.

You gotta love how the Quincies' moral justification is based on technicality....stealing is referred to as "borrowing", reformig stolen reiatsu is called "tailoring", and "we use huge needles not swords" lmao.

jarnar
December 30, 2006, 04:04 AM
Ah, thx for the link hadn't seen it by now...
After taking a look at it I think more that a better translation for "Schneider" would be cutter instead of tailor...
Just thought of the translation as "tailor" first because he is one (at least after beeing schooltopgrader and quincy)...

just to explain a bit

schneiden = to cut

der Schneider = the tailor

And as I know german I would call this "thing" Seelenschneider (soulcutter/soultailor)
and not Seele Schneider - in the title it seemed OK though since we had no translation when deciphering this (http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1263/25803rk2.jpg) (I know - bad drawingskills)
"Seele Schneider" would refer to him being a tailor by heart (soul)

ttxdragon
December 30, 2006, 04:41 AM
jarnar, you're right about the 'Seelenschneider' being a better name for it...
'Seele Schneider' is once again not thoroughly thought through use of foreign languages...
but i resigned myself from commenting on engrish and the likes when it come to manga as it only can bring some confusion when subbing anime or you'll have to put in notes covering nearly the whole screen >.<

at your pic: i must say that i didn't even take notice of that >.< the japanese was far more easy to "decipher"/read ^^;
looks like tite once more surprised us with his way of writing letters xD

all in all this chapter was kinda fun, although i thought it to be not too spectacular...
the fun thing to see was the comparison between quincy and tailors...

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 06:54 AM
It could be a pun with the steeleschnieder and the steele schneider (soul cutter (the tool)/ tailor at heart (Ishida)), but thanks for explaining the diffference jarnar

Luckas
December 30, 2006, 06:59 AM
I liked this chapter and the progression and coherence of Ishida technique.

Koen
December 30, 2006, 08:15 AM
It seems quincies use some freaking sword as a powerfull weapon, but quincies don't use a sword they only fight with arrows and bows. Héhé, wasn't it a contraditcion ishida said. This chapter was a chapter as the previous one, a good entertaining chapter. Ishida didn't have any difficulties defeating that arrancar...

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 09:05 AM
Despite the fun in the chapter, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Cirruci not because she was defeated but becasuse she was motivated by fear from the Espadas, "cutting off" her released form must've been hurtful cuz she as sweating afterwards...had to do it out of fear though..just sad
On the other hand, Ishida did pretty good in his 1st encounter with an Arrancar (and proved Pesh's strenght rating to be wrong)

Luckas
December 30, 2006, 09:12 AM
I thought Cirruci was motivated/pushed by pride, similar to Dordoni not fear.

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 09:38 AM
Well Cirucci said that losing wans't an option and how the Espadas are her leaders so it was more of a desperate move to cutt off her released form to try to fulfil her superiors orders...this is how I saw it

Luckas
December 30, 2006, 10:28 AM
I don't know, I just reread some page pages and I don't see fear in Ciruci but pride. Different interpretations.

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 10:59 AM
It will depend on the Espads reaction to her loss...if she stays alive after the fight
its kinda late here and your avatar makes sleeping look so good

gigantor21
December 30, 2006, 03:58 PM
It will depend on the Espads reaction to her loss...if she stays alive after the fight

I doubt it. Doldooni was pretty expendable, so I don't see why they won't think Chirucchi isn't.

I just hope Chad's fight is just as good as Ishida's turned out to be.

midnight789
December 30, 2006, 05:09 PM
Maybe my scan is different, but it doesn't say anywhere that the Espada would cut off her released form. She basically said she shed her feathers in order to win, and when Ishida asked if it's worth winning at such costs she replied that she was born to kill the enemy and win, and that an allowed loss doesn't exist.

Silhouette
December 30, 2006, 05:35 PM
it's the same scan midnight789, the discussion was why winning was so important to her, I thought because she was afraid of the Espadas' punishment in case she lost (key words: losing not an option + Espada's are leaders) while others didn't see that but she rather did it out of pride/duty. Either way her image as a crazy hot arrancar changed to become a serious hot arrancar

midnight789
December 30, 2006, 06:48 PM
Ah, my bad, I kinda misunderstood what you were discussing. I'm not so sure that it's pride or fear that she did it, but more of that's how the arrancar are trained to fight. They are taught to win or die trying. She did say if it wasn't a fight worth winning, she wouldn't be fighting at all. I think when she was talking about the Espada's being leaders who were born to kill and win she was referring to herself, as is a fallen espada. Anyway, this is one of those ambiguous things, where it's really up to reader to decide how she acts, there is no wrong answer.

Luckas
December 30, 2006, 07:17 PM
I'm sure we all agree Cirucci is hot. :D

midnight789
December 30, 2006, 08:26 PM
Haha true, but she did remind me too much of a clown.....kinda creepy.

venicia777
December 30, 2006, 09:24 PM
Now i wonder whether Aizen will use Inoue to bring back some of these defeated Arrancar. I not all died. One i really want to see back is Luppi-- Will he get to fight Hitsugaya again? Grim took his head off :ossu

Anyways, i liked cirrucci's character. and she was hot too. Ishida has some ways of breaking the law :p

kingfencer
December 31, 2006, 12:08 AM
cool, 4 eyes is strong, i'd be disapointed if chad was so strong, he came from nothing. He looks more like a son of a arancar, i won't accept any other answer.

Silhouette
December 31, 2006, 09:30 AM
Now i wonder whether Aizen will use Inoue to bring back some of these defeated Arrancar. I not all died. One i really want to see back is Luppi

I think Aizen is focused on engineering more powerful arrancars rather than bringing back relatively weak ones. Plus Hitsugaya already beat Luppi which is more reason for Aizen to forget about Luppi

cool, 4 eyes is strong, i'd be disapointed if chad was so strong, he came from nothing. He looks more like a son of a arancar, i won't accept any other answer.

Haha i see your mind is made up already. Despite the fact than many fans describe Chad as lame :notrust , I am a big fan of him. I really like his morals you know using his strength to defend to weak (remeber the parrot boy?). Also when he faced a captain in SS even though the difference in power was ridiculously huge just cuz he promised Ichigo to fight for him....respect to that.I want him to be stronger so he can fulfil his promise

gigantor21
December 31, 2006, 10:33 AM
Haha i see your mind is made up already. Despite the fact than many fans describe Chad as lame :notrust , I am a big fan of him. I really like his morals you know using his strength to defend to weak (remeber the parrot boy?). Also when he faced a captain in SS even though the difference in power was ridiculously huge just cuz he promised Ichigo to fight for him....respect to that.I want him to be stronger so he can fulfil his promise

I don't get why so many people don't like Chad--he's awesome, for all the reasons you said. It'd be stupid for him not to show any power-ups during his fight, since that's really all the fights in this arc have been good for.

midnight789
December 31, 2006, 12:04 PM
I have to agree with you about chad, Ive always like him, but in that last fight against Demoura I didn't like the way he acted at all. I hope he doesn't always fight like that from now on...

juUnior
December 31, 2006, 12:59 PM
hmm about chapter 258 - it one of the best of Ishida xD hehe i didn;t thought that he will use that sword thing to shoot with his bow, but all in all it was queite intersting with his abilities. Now i think Ishida is opponent for an Espada member (thought not some superb one,but at least from 7-10 i predict his fight with Espada, if it will be) ^^

Luckas
December 31, 2006, 02:46 PM
I just say I like Chad, even if he isn't my favourit character, his battle with the captain in the Soul Society arc was awesome.

gigantor21
December 31, 2006, 02:50 PM
hmm about chapter 258 - it one of the best of Ishida xD hehe i didn;t thought that he will use that sword thing to shoot with his bow, but all in all it was queite intersting with his abilities. Now i think Ishida is opponent for an Espada member (thought not some superb one,but at least from 7-10 i predict his fight with Espada, if it will be) ^^

Yeah, from 7 to 10 seems about right, since Ichigo was able to manhandle Doldooni and Yammi with his Bankai. However, in Yammi's case we didn't see how Ichigo would fare after he released--and I doubt that he would've done that well without his mask.

So whether Ishida could win would depend on whether or not he could handle a current Espada in it's released form, and that seems up in the air at this point.

blazingsora
December 31, 2006, 07:54 PM
wow ishida has a hecka kool weapon amn i want to see ichigo fite aizen so badly lol XD

ciristhan
December 31, 2006, 11:07 PM
Argh, I can't believe they labeled Ishida's weapon 'Seele Schneider'. That is so silly - why didn't they just ask somebody who speaks at least a bit of German to come up with a name that is grammatically correct?! The way it is it sounds totally retarded! :notrust

gigantor21
January 01, 2007, 11:09 PM
Argh, I can't believe they labeled Ishida's weapon 'Seele Schneider'. That is so silly - why didn't they just ask somebody who speaks at least a bit of German to come up with a name that is grammatically correct?! The way it is it sounds totally retarded! :notrust

You should read the RAW's of Hajime no Ippo. The mangaka has butchered English every time he's tried using it outside of the titles.

Back on topic, I wonder if Seele Schneider could be used to at least partially absorb a Cero, if not manipulate an Arrancar's reiatsu through doing so. It doesn't seem like it could be used that extensively right now, but...

Silhouette
January 02, 2007, 06:42 PM
That's a good question gigantor21. I would say it depends on the physics of Cero. the Steeleschneider can break the reiatsu of anything that "vibrates" slower than the surface of the Seeleschneider itself. So of Cero particles move slower than particles of the Steeleschnieder then I would say yes Ishida can use it to break and absord Cero.

Ah one more thing, I am not sure if Cero's strength depends on the hallow producing it but if it does then the Seeleschneider might work against some Ceros or I should say most Ceros but may be not against Ceros like the one Grimmjow vaporised Luppi with (it was scary :s).

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 10:17 AM
That's a good question gigantor21. I would say it depends on the physics of Cero. the Steeleschneider can break the reiatsu of anything that "vibrates" slower than the surface of the Seeleschneider itself. So of Cero particles move slower than particles of the Steeleschnieder then I would say yes Ishida can use it to break and absord Cero.

Ah one more thing, I am not sure if Cero's strength depends on the hallow producing it but if it does then the Seeleschneider might work against some Ceros or I should say most Ceros but may be not against Ceros like the one Grimmjow vaporised Luppi with (it was scary :s).

Makes perfect sense. I only wondered about it because I don't know how much reiatsu vibration factors into energy blast-type stuff like Cero and most Kidou spells, since Kubo's never mentioned anything about it before.

Luckas
January 03, 2007, 10:26 AM
I think Seele Schneider can aborb spiritual energy, even if it don't vibrate.

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 10:36 AM
I think Seele Schneider can aborb spiritual energy, even if it don't vibrate.

I figured that, too. That's why I think it could at least partially absorb a Cero.

Luckas
January 03, 2007, 10:38 AM
I figured that, too. That's why I think it could at least partially absorb a Cero or something.
I agree. But I'm not sure Tite will develop more this new weapon.

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 12:09 PM
I agree. But I'm not sure Tite will develop more this new weapon.

He probably doesn't have too. It already does so much on it's own, as it is right now.

mugen
January 03, 2007, 04:28 PM
since we won't be getting a chapter for a while might as well post something here....

So Uryuu beat the ex espada and most likely meaning that every one else is goona fight one as well :scry
boring but does anybody know what's the point in hollows containing their powers into a sword shape?
I mean it's not like they get stronger by it.
And how come only espada can do cero? huh?
I men that's a hollow power...not a shiningami one so should've we seen a hollow do a cero before the arrancar appeared..

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 06:21 PM
since we won't be getting a chapter for a while might as well post something here....

So Uryuu beat the ex espada and most likely meaning that every one else is goona fight one as well :scry
boring but does anybody know what's the point in hollows containing their powers into a sword shape?
I mean it's not like they get stronger by it.
And how come only espada can do cero? huh?
I men that's a hollow power...not a shiningami one so should've we seen a hollow do a cero before the arrancar appeared..

Dude, Volume 6. The first Menos we see in the series is also the first one who does a Cero.

In regards to the Zanpakuto, I think that it's just an extention of the fact that they are hybrids between Hollows and Shinigami. Since Vaizards already have Zanpakuto to begin with, they have to gain something to prove they're Arrancar and not high-level Menos. And the Zanpakuto are the best bet.

mugen
January 03, 2007, 06:24 PM
that was a cero?
thought it was just a sort of attack only menos had...
but still what have we seen besides the swords that hollows have in terms of shinigami powers?

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 08:15 PM
that was a cero?
thought it was just a sort of attack only menos had...
but still what have we seen besides the swords that hollows have in terms of shinigami powers?

Besides that and the human-like forms, nothing in particular.

And on page 11 of chapter 6 in volume 6, Rukia says the Menos is about to use "Zero" in the manga-rain translation, so yeah. I figure they just decided to translate Cero in to English, though I don't know why.

mugen
January 03, 2007, 08:18 PM
so what you think about sexy ex-espada
you think she's dead already or will someone else kill her....
and is that the extent of Uryuu's powers?

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 09:26 PM
so what you think about sexy ex-espada
you think she's dead already or will someone else kill her....
and is that the extent of Uryuu's powers?

I doubt she's dead yet. They'll probably devote one more chapter to her, and THEN she'll die.

mugen
January 03, 2007, 09:29 PM
yeah most likely a real espada will go and kill her but after that Uryuu will get his ass kicked for having a big mouth

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 09:57 PM
yeah most likely a real espada will go and kill her but after that Uryuu will get his ass kicked for having a big mouth

That'd be perfect, since it would give us a chance to see a new Espada in action, and give us some more rankings in the top 10.

Plus, it'd break up the whole "everyone takes on a Privaron and wins" pattern that's been held for the past 2-3 months.

mugen
January 03, 2007, 10:07 PM
yeah
btw I never noticed that
beat and win against ex-espada plot....
Mugen is such a dunce for not noticing
and maybe if Tite stopped doing colorings and cared more about the actual chapters, then the current arc wouldn't be as bad :noworry

gigantor21
January 03, 2007, 10:24 PM
yeah
btw I never noticed that
beat and win against ex-espada plot....
Mugen is such a dunce for not noticing
and maybe if Tite stopped doing colorings and cared more about the actual chapters, then the current arc wouldn't be as bad :noworry

He just has to break the pattern and add something substantive--like a real Espada, as you suggested. The last chapter was good, but I'm getting sick of this play-for-time canon filler.

mugen
January 03, 2007, 10:33 PM
yeah no more canon filler
and he couldv'e added an appearance of someone else besides Uryuu
Mugen is gonna stop discussing this chapter now
If Gigantor21 doesn't respond back

juUnior
January 04, 2007, 09:11 AM
I doubt she's dead yet. They'll probably devote one more chapter to her, and THEN she'll die.

I agree, it will "probably" be the same as it was with Dordoni/Doldoni ^^

But about sexy espada, I'm looking forward to seeing that lady Espada with big boobies, thought it lloks she has some mask on jaw (?) but she looks beatiful :D

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 10:49 AM
I agree, it will "probably" be the same as it was with Dordoni/Doldoni ^^

But about sexy espada, I'm looking forward to seeing that lady Espada with big boobies, thought it lloks she has some mask on jaw (?) but she looks beatiful :D

I'll have to see more of her face before I can judge that, but yeah--seeing someone fight a real Espada for a change would be nice.

(How does she fight with that outfit? Wouldn't her boobs fall out if she moved around too much?)

mugen
January 04, 2007, 04:53 PM
I'll have to see more of her face before I can judge that, but yeah--seeing someone fight a real Espada for a change would be nice.

(How does she fight with that outfit? Wouldn't her boobs fall out if she moved around too much?)

which big boobie espada there only one girl....
please show Mugen :wtf

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 05:06 PM
Note that the gray part is skin.

http://i12.tinypic.com/49borhk.jpg

mugen
January 04, 2007, 05:10 PM
the grey part is not skin......
If it is.. Mugen is gonna be :jbya

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 05:58 PM
It is! Just look here! (Even though the quality sucks, which is why I didn't use it first...)

http://i14.tinypic.com/4if6r9i.png

mugen
January 04, 2007, 06:11 PM
i mean that would be cool :jbya
but we'll have to wait and see for it to be official :jbya

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 06:13 PM
More proof! (This is fun.)

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/7140/ragexample3sx9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

mugen
January 04, 2007, 06:15 PM
hmmmm
i wonder how low it goes?
yeah for tite :jbya

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 06:16 PM
I can't believe the first theory I've ever tried wholeheartely to defend involved bare breasts...

mugen
January 04, 2007, 06:17 PM
yeah
Tite has given me a good reason to read Bleach besides the story :jbya

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 06:19 PM
yeah
Tite has given me a good reason to read Bleach besides the story :jbya

If that's what he was going for, he should've just brought Matsumoto to Hueco Mundo. But I'm not complaining either way.

mugen
January 04, 2007, 06:21 PM
hmm still though
hot hollow is still sexy...
btw I can't believe i didn't notice that :zan

anyways i'll continue it later...

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 06:22 PM
I wonder if Noritora (the Espada with the white-eyepatch) has tried to pull anything with her? He seems like the type...

mugen
January 04, 2007, 08:52 PM
yeah but sexy espada would say he's too not her type
nd besides she's probably not that strong
she's just Aizen girl.............
the real reason Aizen left Soul Society

:rofl

gigantor21
January 04, 2007, 10:24 PM
yeah but sexy espada would say he's too not her type
nd besides she's probably not that strong
she's just Aizen girl.............
the real reason Aizen left Soul Society

:rofl

haha Definitely. I'd leave just to hit that.

mugen
January 04, 2007, 10:27 PM
yeah you can tell Aizen has those hoes I mean hollows in check
now i wonder what a kid would look like if a hollow and a shingami had a kid?

blazingsora
January 05, 2007, 02:10 AM
that got me wonderin lol :blink

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 09:13 AM
yeah you can tell Aizen has those hoes I mean hollows in check
now i wonder what a kid would look like if a hollow and a shingami had a kid?

OMG! YOU'D GET NELL!!!!!1

mugen
January 05, 2007, 06:43 PM
Nell she's so kawaii :wtf

but it would proably look like hollow ichigo

Chill0
January 05, 2007, 06:48 PM
you'll probably get a chad though ^^.

mugen
January 05, 2007, 06:51 PM
you'll probably get a chad though ^^.

why?
chad just looks weird cuz his face is covered..

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 06:59 PM
why?
chad just looks weird cuz his face is covered..

I guess if you tried making hybrids that way, yuo could get just about anything. ANYTHING.

mugen
January 05, 2007, 07:04 PM
yeah anyways
chad must have something else besides that new attack
but what ?

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 07:27 PM
yeah anyways
chad must have something else besides that new attack
but what ?

Well, if you put it in boxing terms, we haven't seen Chad use a hook or uppercut, yet. So I guess we could start with those, before we talk about new armor...

mugen
January 05, 2007, 07:30 PM
yeah an uppercut :p

it would be really kinda lame if turned out with two whateva they're called thingies
but you gotta remeber it's Bleach

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 07:36 PM
yeah an uppercut :p

it would be really kinda lame if turned out with two whateva they're called thingies
but you gotta remeber it's Bleach

D'you mean two "Giant" arms?

mugen
January 05, 2007, 08:19 PM
D'you mean two "Giant" arms?

yeah
what else could chad get

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 08:24 PM
yeah
what else could chad get

An arm and a leg? Why not?

Seriously, though, it's doesn't seem like Kubo came up with any other new stuff beyond close-range combat, unless he's screwing around with us again. So armor on both arms seems to be the most likely choice.

mugen
January 05, 2007, 08:26 PM
nah
he can't scew with his Fans
he learned already with Zombie Powder :darn
unless he wants Bleach to end up like Zombie Powder :darn

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 08:29 PM
nah
he can't scew with his Fans
he learned already with Zombie Powder :darn
unless he wants Bleach to end up like Zombie Powder :darn

The revelation of Aizen's plot proved that Kubo had been screwing with us for the first 20 volumes of the series. But in the case of Bleach, that actually made it even more awesome, though he has yet to fully capitalize on the plot twist. Maybe he's saving it for the winter war...

And I don't get what was so bad about Zombie Powder--though I was never really attached to the series, it's not like it completely sucked, either...

mugen
January 05, 2007, 08:31 PM
it's not that Zombie Powder sucked
but you think Tite would learn to not afford an other of series get cancelled
and really if Bleach doesn't pick up it's pace it will I mean the lst two arcs have been pretty lame

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 08:37 PM
it's not that Zombie Powder sucked
but you think Tite would learn to not afford an other of series get cancelled
and really if Bleach doesn't pick up it's pace it will I mean the lst two arcs have been pretty lame

I just wish we'd get more than fights and random humor--we've been getting that for the past 4 months, with little to know movement in the plot as a whole. It'd help if the humor was consistently funny or the fights were consistently exciting, but that hasn't been the case either way...so it's glaringly obvious.

mugen
January 05, 2007, 08:45 PM
yeah
hopefully we'll at least see Inoue this upcoming chapter

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 09:21 PM
yeah
hopefully we'll at least see Inoue this upcoming chapter

That'd be nice...but I don't see why, unless she's planning on going after the Hougyoku, which would be awesome. I doubt it'll happen so soon, though.

mugen
January 05, 2007, 09:30 PM
well Bleach needs something to just make the series intriguing again

gigantor21
January 05, 2007, 10:33 PM
well Bleach needs something to just make the series intriguing again

Exactly! That's what I'm saying. It's been so generic since this arc started.

mugen
January 05, 2007, 11:41 PM
Exactly! That's what I'm saying. It's been so generic since this arc started.

all we can do is Hope :wtf

gigantor21
January 06, 2007, 09:47 AM
all we can do is Hope :wtf

I'm with you, man, don't worry.

WinterLion
January 10, 2007, 03:38 AM
Please stay on topic. The thread is for discussion the current chap, 258. Thanks.