PDA

View Full Version : The Bravery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Zeltrax
April 08, 2011, 05:10 AM
Decided to just write a short intro afterall :D
Hello everyone, I'm zeltrax..an ordinary person that fell in love with anime and manga.
I am passionate about that..sometimes a little too much.
I'm also currently a news writer that does the monthly anime-shout outs for mh and I'm really glad I do, it helps to keep track of the omgwtf amount of anime every season.

For those who knows me, I read the "big 3" and post almost weekly at the respective forums.
I respect one piece for its greatness and love it very much and recognize how good it is but I enjoy Bleach more...please don't flame me for being me.

I know, weird eh? Anyway, shoot your questions and talk whatever you want here over a cup of tea!

lawlett-kun
April 09, 2011, 05:29 PM
:zomg I am first ,well anyway hey zeltrax=) Whats ur fav manga/animu.And the least fav manga /animu.Fav song and movie.

Zeltrax
April 09, 2011, 08:33 PM
:zomg I am first ,well anyway hey zeltrax=) Whats ur fav manga/animu.And the least fav manga /animu.Fav song and movie.
HI GB :zomg

Fav manga will be One Piece but I think you hear that alot from others :luffy
Fav anime will be (right now) Gintama . It's so funny that its illegal :rofl

Least fav manga will be History strongest disciple kenichi.. it turns me off and I don't enjoy the art/story for some reasons. I don't read manga that much so there really isn't a manga I hate.

Fav song friday right now is Mayonaka no Orchestra by Aqua Timez, I'm more towards jpop than any other genre.

Fav movie..don't really have any, but I think I enjoyed avatar the most.

lawlett-kun
April 09, 2011, 08:41 PM
oh i see !:zomg

So what particularly you like in Op?Any favourite characters? I guess Ima take a look at the gintama thingy?Btw did u read Claymore?I was reading it the whole day yesterday and its just freakin awesome. oh well thats it i guess =) I for some reason thought u were from turkey.

Btw Fairy tail was pretty good.However i had a wtf face in the end :3c

Zeltrax
April 09, 2011, 09:04 PM
oh i see !:zomg

So what particularly you like in Op?Any favourite characters? I guess Ima take a look at the gintama thingy?Btw did u read Claymore?I was reading it the whole day yesterday and its just freakin awesome. oh well thats it i guess =) I for some reason thought u were from turkey.

No fav characters in op, I love all the SHs. But if I have to say, the captain of course~
Claymore? I heard and watch a bit of it in anime form.
Since you said you read for one whole day and its awesome, I'll give it a try after I finish the to-read manga on my list :sweat

-Toriko
-Kekkaishi
-Letter Bee
+Claymore.

YES, Gintama will blow your minds off just by laughing alone :rofl

Btw Fairy tail was pretty good.However i had a wtf face in the end :3c
Oh I didn't know it was out already *off to reads*
*back*

:o
Wtf face in the end? I had it the entire chapter, that was one of the most unique way to end the fight.
HUGS :comfort
I was right, Meldy for fairy taaaaiiiiilll
and after the last page..urtear for fairy tail!!1
True, I didn't see the last page coming :3c.
But if it's going to be talking, gray won't get to fight again :bored

lawlett-kun
April 09, 2011, 09:13 PM
yeah man, it might start not verye xciting but lemme tell you the plot is so awesome it becomes illegal at some point. Lol yeah everyone joins fairy tail now.well i was just really really surprised with urtear...... i alwayst thought that urtear hated when she was called Ur becuz she hated her mother for being weak or somthn like dat... oh well

saladesu
April 10, 2011, 09:23 AM
Zeltrax has a thread!!! :shifty :squish

HELLO ZELTRAX! My dear, fellow countryman :3

So how has your schoolwork been coming along, hmm? :amuse That revision plan of yours working? :XD And how far along are you with Toriko and Kekkaishi, now? Enjoying them, I hope :D Favorite characters for both?

And, don't spend so much time on MH, you'll neglect your studies :yelling Just kidding, a break is always good :nod I mean, I was on MH every day even during my A's... :cookiehand

Zeltrax
April 10, 2011, 08:38 PM
yeah man, it might start not verye xciting but lemme tell you the plot is so awesome it becomes illegal at some point. Lol yeah everyone joins fairy tail now.well i was just really really surprised with urtear...... i alwayst thought that urtear hated when she was called Ur becuz she hated her mother for being weak or somthn like dat... oh well
Now I know gb is a hardcore ft fan :zomg
Yeah, some parts are not very exciting in ft and some parts makes me hate some characters but it is still awesome and fun to read.

:oh I thought the same with urtear..we'll have to see then.
But I'm not sure if I'll like her joining fairy tail, I've always seen her as a villain up until now lol.
AND WHO IS HER DADDY :yelling

Zeltrax has a thread!!! :shifty :squish

HELLO ZELTRAX! My dear, fellow countryman :3

HELLO SALADESU! :yay
welcome to mai thread :zomg

So how has your schoolwork been coming along, hmm? :amuse That revision plan of yours working? :XD
Schoolwork is okay, its manageable...most of the time :sweat
Chemistry just isn't my thing I guess, its the one that I have problems with now.
Revision plan need to be edited :plot not enough time for me to do other things!

And how far along are you with Toriko and Kekkaishi, now? Enjoying them, I hope :D Favorite characters for both?
For toriko, the arc about the shiny fruit(the one with them fighting robots! and that giant mammoth) just ended and I've just finished one year of Toriko. Still halfway there, but so far it's okay. I don't really find myself loving it but its a fun manga to read :eyeroll
..the thing is..it doesn't help with dieting :oh

Favorite character from Toriko will be the guy with the long hair!
He reminds me so much of my friend, that's why.

For kekkaishi, I'm reading to the part where the black box(chp 136) just appeared, don't know if you remember but I stopped there, about to continue when I find the time, I plan to read all the way to the end.
Sad that it just ended, I can't join in predictions for next chapters now :coffeeshock
Fav character will be yoshi and tokine, I like them both but I like them both together the most :XD.

And, don't spend so much time on MH, you'll neglect your studies :yelling Just kidding, a break is always good :nod
I'm on a break now, from school! On my own..self-proclaimed holiday!
..Nah, just kidding. I'm kindda suffering from flu now
Flus are terrible :crying

I mean, I was on MH every day even during my A's... :cookiehand
:cookiestare

You awesome.

lawlett-kun
April 10, 2011, 09:24 PM
yeah i as well not looking forward to see Urtear joining Ft, but on the hand if she joins that means FT has :Erza,urtear,Mira.Lol just imagine these 3 making a team.Pwnage.And yes i am very hardcorish.Ft tard i guess =) Your so lucky that Saladesu visited your thread.I wish she would visit mine.Oh well nvm my thread is closed :3c

goldb
April 11, 2011, 11:53 AM
Oh there you are, I thought I'd post in here since you were nice enough to post in mine :p

Favourite Sport

Favourite word

How would you like people to remember you?

Zeltrax
April 12, 2011, 04:08 AM
yeah i as well not looking forward to see Urtear joining Ft, but on the hand if she joins that means FT has :Erza,urtear,Mira.Lol just imagine these 3 making a team.Pwnage.And yes i am very hardcorish.Ft tard i guess =) Your so lucky that Saladesu visited your thread.I wish she would visit mine.Oh well nvm my thread is closed :3c

wait...won't that mean the same level of awesome girls and guys in ft :darn
I'm lucky to have you too, and why is your thread close :yelling
I WANNA SPAM I wanna post questions!

Oh there you are, I thought I'd post in here since you were nice enough to post in mine
Hi goldb :bye! Thanks for coming.
Now to answer the questions :plot

Favourite Sport
None, I like running though.
But I'm not a sportsman...
how about cycling :tem

Favourite word
BORING
I use boring a lot in real life..

How would you like people to remember you?
As someone that made an huge impact in their life of course :3c
That's just me dreaming :sweat.
I would like them to remember me as the one who introduce them to animanga, if they haven't yet. I mean, most people around me don't watch/read them..

Organizized
April 24, 2011, 05:48 AM
This thread seems to need one, as well!

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3641/gc117maxrevive.jpg

Zeltrax
April 24, 2011, 06:47 AM
This thread seems to need one, as well!

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3641/gc117maxrevive.jpg

:tem...
not working..

BBB Banana
April 24, 2011, 08:47 AM
It's working hey zeltrax

\o/

How are you doing man? Are you confident for the scav hunt?

goldb
April 24, 2011, 02:28 PM
Hellooooooooooooooo is anyone here!!!

What is your current manga reading list?? and what are you waiting to read???

lawlett-kun
April 25, 2011, 12:57 AM
Zeltraz u traitoru!!!!I was expecting you to join my teamu

Zeltrax
April 25, 2011, 03:56 AM
It's working hey zeltrax

\o/

How are you doing man? Are you confident for the scav hunt?
BBB! :hug
I'm happy cos you came to my thread and depress because of the scav hunt :fail

Hellooooooooooooooo is anyone here!!!

What is your current manga reading list?? and what are you waiting to read???
Hiiiiii Goldb :tem
I'm currently reading:
Toriko
Kekkaishi
Letter Bee

This 3 I have/must clear from my list :damn

Waiting every week:
Code:Breaker
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Reborn
D.gray-man (monthly)
Silver Spoon
I hope that's what your question meant :sweat but if you wanted to ask what I'm waiting to read after I clear the 3 from my list, its Negima!

Zeltraz u traitoru!!!!I was expecting you to join my teamu
I wasn't invited :( but its okay goodboy, we can still be rivals :3c

lawlett-kun
April 25, 2011, 04:02 AM
i wanted to invite, you werent online.We had to take jorped in :fail oh well

Zeltrax
April 25, 2011, 07:08 AM
He solved the third riddle and said it was easy :oh
......the third riddle :bored

lawlett-kun
April 25, 2011, 07:10 AM
He solved the third riddle and said it was easy :oh
......the third riddle :bored

nice joke :3c

goldb
April 26, 2011, 10:57 AM
WHAT?! you don't read OP!! :yelling

lawlett-kun
April 26, 2011, 11:37 AM
jus re-read Ft chapter, and I dont think thats its bad, its pretty good.Lol Cana pwning blue note,Its gonna be epic.

Zeltrax
April 27, 2011, 01:47 AM
WHAT?! you don't read OP!! :yelling

I do, see

Waiting every week:
Code:Breaker
Beelzebub
Fairy Tail
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto
Reborn
D.gray-man (monthly)
Silver Spoon
Why is one piece so awesome :zomg

jus re-read Ft chapter, and I dont think thats its bad, its pretty good.Lol Cana pwning blue note,Its gonna be epic.
if gildart join in..then yes.
Father daughter fight! I bet Cana is going to get her shirt torn off or something :oh

goldb
April 27, 2011, 07:39 AM
Ok, my bad :sweatdrop, I thought that was your waiting list and not what you wait for everyweek.

Why is OP awesome? read the reviews it's too much to explain. But for me it's the culture references and the fact that there's always a reason why a character has a particular name or looks a particular way. The story and emotional rollcoaster you go through.

scav
April 28, 2011, 09:28 PM
:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck

tomorrow i want to see u, when we're solving the riddles :yelling

Zeltrax
April 29, 2011, 03:31 AM
:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck:ck

tomorrow i want to see u, when we're solving the riddles :yelling

Sorry for slacking off :crying
I Was having maths class when you guys were bursting your heads
BUT I'LL BE HERE TOMORROW :3c.
Cos its saturday :lmao
What time zone is this forum btw
[hr]

Why is OP awesome? read the reviews it's too much to explain. But for me it's the culture references and the fact that there's always a reason why a character has a particular name or looks a particular way. The story and emotional rollcoaster you go through.
Now we are brothers :3c we think the same.
In short its AWESOME :zomg

goldb
April 29, 2011, 03:33 AM
a brother? :wtf :hug
I always wanted a forum brother :jk

Zeltrax
April 29, 2011, 03:49 AM
a brother? :wtf :hug
I always wanted a forum brother :jk
:hi5 Any lover of one piece is my brotha
:luffy

Organizized
April 29, 2011, 03:54 AM
My Max Revive worked! :zomg

One Piece is superior to other mangas for so many and so long reasons I can't be bothered to write them all on my iPhone like this...

benelori
April 29, 2011, 06:38 AM
Johnny!!!!
La gente esta mui loca!
WTF!
:bye

Zeltrax
April 29, 2011, 07:06 AM
@ Orgz, keep the max revives coming :3c

Johnny!!!!
La gente esta mui loca!
WTF!
:bye
:lmao
Hi bene! we Loca people :zomg
La gente esta mui loca
:drmke

digitaldude
April 29, 2011, 07:35 AM
So zeltrax how picky are you about women? Does she have to be just right, or will you shag anything?

lawlett-kun
April 29, 2011, 08:27 AM
Hey Zeltrax Wanna be my friend slave ???Ill treat you right:tem

Zeltrax
April 29, 2011, 08:49 AM
I'm not picky about women, they are picky about me :crying
They don't have to be just right...
I'm serious <_>

or will you shag anything?

Wanna be my friend slave
No :oh

Wanna be my friend slave
RLY?! :zomg

digitaldude
April 29, 2011, 09:06 AM
Are we also friends?

Zeltrax
April 29, 2011, 09:44 AM
Are we also friends?
Aww, how can I not be friends with you :hbunny

:shifty

lawlett-kun
April 29, 2011, 09:56 AM
zeltrax celebrate your 1000th post in mah thread!

Organizized
May 01, 2011, 11:14 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/c/cb/Hyper_Potion_card.jpg/180px-Hyper_Potion_card.jpg

BBB Banana
May 01, 2011, 11:16 AM
Orgz is awesome at keeping threads alive :thumbs

Organizized
May 01, 2011, 11:22 AM
I know, right? Wasn't quite dead yet though, so I'm saving mah revives. :derp

Wait... I seem to remember I was voted the thread killer of the FF once (tied with scav). Have I redeemed myself? :tem

BBB Banana
May 01, 2011, 11:32 AM
You were never a thread killer in my eyes :hug

But I on the other hand have been studying ways to kill a thread .derp

Zeltrax
May 01, 2011, 11:04 PM
You were never a thread killer in my eyes :hug

But I on the other hand have been studying ways to kill a thread .derp

Are you going to kill mine :?bunny
...or is already dead already..
I won't allow that :yelling
http://pokebeach.com/scans/ex-emerald/80-oran-berry.jpg

Berries :3c

lawlett-kun
May 01, 2011, 11:11 PM
Zeltraz do visit my thread we have some interesting topics going on :lmao

goldb
May 02, 2011, 06:26 AM
@Orgz: I need you to revive my thread, or is it beyond saving? :wtf

lawlett-kun
May 02, 2011, 04:39 PM
threads r usually revived when GB visits them.

goldb
May 02, 2011, 04:55 PM
Mine needs constant revival or I'm gonna just close it and go back to the HO thread. Man, I miss that thread. we used to stay up til ridiculous hours in that thread.

Bugzee
May 03, 2011, 04:47 AM
It's never too late to make a thread! :derp

Zeltrax! :hi5 I can't believe I haven't posted before in your thread. Now, I post! :zomg

You're becoming quite the sig maker on MH! You'll definitely improve even more in the coming contests and I hope you do continue in showing off ya skills around the forum as well. :Gaipose

Are you going to consider submitting something in for one of seasonal art contests besides the sig one obviously!? Have you tried colouring manga panels before?

Who's your favourite One Piece character!? :zomg :zomg :zomg

So now that you've been one of gb's slaves for a little over a week now...how does it feel? Has anything changed, mentally and/or physically? :neutral Oh and whatcha think of Britney Spears now?

Zeltrax
May 03, 2011, 06:07 AM
threads r usually revived when GB visits them.
Back to japan now eh? :shifty

Mine needs constant revival or I'm gonna just close it and go back to the HO thread. Man, I miss that thread. we used to stay up til ridiculous hours in that thread.

Hey come on :hug your thread is good as gold
and whats the HO thread? Never heard of it..:sweat

It's never too late to make a thread! :derp

Zeltrax! :hi5 I can't believe I haven't posted before in your thread. Now, I post! :zomg
HI BUGZEE :zomg
:inu :inu :inu

and wow so many questions :wtf

You're becoming quite the sig maker on MH! You'll definitely improve even more in the coming contests and I hope you do continue in showing off ya skills around the forum as well. :Gaipose

I'll have to be honest here, I don't usually make sigs in my free time , so the contests is a great chance for me to practice/train so I'm actually glad to enter.
And its not showing off but I'll try to keep entering :Gaipose

Are you going to consider submitting something in for one of seasonal art contests besides the sig one obviously!? Have you tried colouring manga panels before?
The first time I tried it turned out really bad :fail and then I tried again,
it still turned out bad :3c
I don't know how much a tablet will help but I still think it comes down to practice....which I don't have :woo
I think I love doing siggy more but I always search for colourings on DA.

Who's your favourite One Piece character!? :zomg :zomg :zomg
The obvious one would be luffy :zomg :zomg , but thats common so next to him is Aokiji, ice powers are so cool.
I like characters with ice powers in whatever manga
except bleach :-_-, its a childhood obsession since I saw freezer in Batman.

So now that you've been one of gb's slaves for a little over a week now...how does it feel? Has anything changed, mentally and/or physically? :neutral Oh and whatcha think of Britney Spears now?
i dun care about him anyway.
I know he likes fruit salad :derp
Mentally yes, gb gave me hope and made me see that love might be possible in this world :wtf
Physically no but I think I lost some brain cells due to scav hunt :oh
I'm pretty neutral about Britney spears, I don't like her or dislike her. I don't get much influence from her but back then, her songs were awesome. But now, I don't listen to them anymore.

Roflkopt3r
May 03, 2011, 01:23 PM
Bringing in the shock paddles for you.
Hi Zeltrax :bye

lawlett-kun
May 03, 2011, 04:39 PM
i dun care about him anyway.
I know he likes fruit salad :derp
Mentally yes, gb gave me hope and made me see that love might be possible in this world :wtf
Physically no but I think I lost some brain cells due to scav hunt :oh
I'm pretty neutral about Britney spears, I don't like her or dislike her. I don't get much influence from her but back then, her songs were awesome. But now, I don't listen to them anymore.

ur neutral about britney? Once a britney fan always a britney fan :3c Well I forgive u since your my fan...:hug

Zeltrax
May 04, 2011, 05:05 AM
Bringing in the shock paddles for you.
Hi Zeltrax :bye
Thanks for the shock paddles :amuse it kept the thread alive.
Hi rofl :bye

ur neutral about britney? Once a britney fan always a britney fan :3c Well I forgive u since your my fan...:hug

Didnt know you're a britney fan but why?
Im your fan :oh
So... Whos in the fanclub :3c

benelori
May 04, 2011, 06:57 AM
Britney, Backstreet Boys and Disturbed:oh

lawlett-kun
May 04, 2011, 08:03 AM
did you like the last KHR chapter? i thought it was a bit obvious and cliche

Zeltrax
May 04, 2011, 08:32 AM
Backstreet boys :zomg

did you like the last KHR chapter? i thought it was a bit obvious and cliche
Chrome :wtf other than that :-_-
I hate daemon, lame villian. Just die already, I like enma better when he was evil.
I bet its going to be everyone vs spade at vindice in few chapters.

Roark
May 04, 2011, 12:59 PM
Pokeshipping!

lawlett-kun
May 04, 2011, 11:12 PM
i would be sad if Enma will go to prison!did u pick up any good manga/anime lately? do share the knowledge

Zeltrax
May 05, 2011, 05:54 AM
Pokeshipping!
Hi Roark :bye!
Whats pokeshipping?

i would be sad if Enma will go to prison!did u pick up any good manga/anime lately? do share the knowledge
Well, I want to rush through skip beat! soon I watched the anime a few years back never found the time to read it.
Its shoujo :3c
if not the only one I finish is alive, thats like a month ago.
Still reading torikooooooooooooooo

lawlett-kun
May 05, 2011, 07:23 AM
lol skip beat is so pro, even though manga is kinda hard to read, i prefer the anime version.oh well :)

benelori
May 09, 2011, 07:46 AM
MASS REJUVENATION!!!!!

Organizized
May 09, 2011, 07:51 AM
MAX NYAN! (http://nyan.cat/)

Zeltrax
May 10, 2011, 02:27 AM
And here I thought this thread was sent to hell already...

benelori
May 10, 2011, 06:37 AM
We will revive it as much as it takes...:comfort

Xadyu
May 10, 2011, 06:38 AM
You guys revive this thread? But not mine?!

RACISTS! :yelling

lawlett-kun
May 10, 2011, 06:40 AM
And here I thought this thread was sent to hell already...

oh c'mon! Your thread is less dead than Xadyu's.Btw did u like FT this week?

:yay

:toc

Zeltrax
May 10, 2011, 07:06 AM
:wtf hey bene, do you like spaghetti? Got any fav recipe for it?

You have a thread? :hug

oh c'mon! Your thread is less dead than Xadyu's.Btw did u like FT this week?

I enjoyed it, kindda sucks that cana couldnt do more but it is needed for Gildart arrival :zomg
I wonder if cana will pass giltter to him to use.
Im also happy that natsu was called small flies by bluenote, hes finally losing instead of winning. But bluenote is right, cana is too weak to use glitter.

benelori
May 10, 2011, 07:45 AM
Yup...I do like it...
I don't have a specific recipe...especially with the sos...I improvise and use what I have at my disposal...but the main ingredients should be meat, tomato sos or juice, and spices...people can usually add sour cream or even other vegetables to it, but it's not necessary...
U mixed it up, heat it up, and season it after taste and voila, sos is ready...then just add it to the spaghetti

lawlett-kun
May 10, 2011, 11:27 AM
was it just me or the glitter was kinda similiar to the Uranometria? Lucy should learn this spell and start 1 hitting people!:toc

Zeltrax
May 13, 2011, 01:16 AM
Yup...I do like it...
I don't have a specific recipe...especially with the sos...I improvise and use what I have at my disposal...but the main ingredients should be meat, tomato sos or juice, and spices...people can usually add sour cream or even other vegetables to it, but it's not necessary...
U mixed it up, heat it up, and season it after taste and voila, sos is ready...then just add it to the spaghetti
I love spaghetti but I use lean ham instead :ham
Never tried with sour cream tho..it was always tomato or chili.
I hope its good for cutting down some weight :plot

was it just me or the glitter was kinda similiar to the Uranometria? Lucy should learn this spell and start 1 hitting people!:toc
You love lucy alot :blink
That thing looked like a halo to me.

benelori
May 14, 2011, 06:30 AM
Sour cream adds consistency to the sos...it becomes more creamy and stuff...and the trick is used in other dishes as well...some people might add some flour for this reason, but sour cream adds a different taste so it's better IMO

Pirulito
May 14, 2011, 11:25 AM
So Zeltrax... you're a supporter of ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥, huh. I surrender myself to that couple too.

At the beginning, I've liked ♥ Natsu and Erza ♥ because, let's face it, they were the best chemistry in FT guild - caring for each other, depending on each other. It really touches me sometimes the way they interact.

But with Lisanna in the game again, I can't help but root for ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥. Their story together is pretty cute.

Zeltrax
May 14, 2011, 07:35 PM
Sour cream adds consistency to the sos...it becomes more creamy and stuff...and the trick is used in other dishes as well...some people might add some flour for this reason, but sour cream adds a different taste so it's better IMO
Maybe one of this days, I will try baking my pasta.
I tried sour cream yesterday and its good but I made it really creamy :zomg

Hi Piru :bye

So Zeltrax... you're a supporter of ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥, huh. I surrender myself to that couple too.
I didn't surrender myself, I was a supporter from the start :noworry
They are just too suitable for each other

At the beginning, I've liked ♥ Natsu and Erza ♥ because, let's face it, they were the best chemistry in FT guild - caring for each other, depending on each other. It really touches me sometimes the way they interact.
You mean during the tower of paradise, I like that part with natsu and erza too, if it isn't for lisanna, maybe I'll be supporting them :)
What do you think about Natsu and Lucy? There's a lot of people supporting them :shifty

But with Lisanna in the game again, I can't help but root for ♥ Natsu and Lisanna ♥. Their story together is pretty cute.
Even the anime(opening) thinks so!..I think :darn
But really, I like the flashbacks alot. I hope there's more of scenes of their interactions in the future :wtf

lawlett-kun
May 14, 2011, 07:42 PM
omg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!

Zeltrax
May 14, 2011, 07:47 PM
omg Lisanna is such a useless character! And she was so ugly in flashbacks! Natsu is weird he should just pick Lucy, she is the best!

LUCY AND NATSU SUPPORTER :yelling
NOOOOOOOOO :bored

You'll see lisanna and levy kick that Rustyrose ass, and then you'll praise her awesomeness :noworry

Pirulito
May 15, 2011, 08:19 AM
You mean during the tower of paradise, I like that part with natsu and erza too, if it isn't for lisanna, maybe I'll be supporting them :)

No only there, though it is the most emblematic scene.
I like them since the beginning. More specific, when Erza was arrested.
I like the fact Erza believes in Natsu more than anyone else, apparently, always in a kind way. And Natsu cares a lot for her, always helping her desperately.

What do you think about Natsu and Lucy? There's a lot of people supporting them :shifty

People say Natsu and Lucy are a good couple because they are the same. Particularly, I can't put up with that idea. It is too much simplist and predictable.

And I don't like Lucy. She is just a fanservice, silly girl. rsrsrs

Even the anime(opening) thinks so!..I think :darn
But really, I like the flashbacks alot. I hope there's more of scenes of their interactions in the future :wtf

I thought Mashima would focus a lot in their interaction just after she came back, but he came with a great arc suddenly...
I want to see Natsu, Lisanna and Happy in a family moment.

Two blasphemy!
Lisanna was and is cute!
Lucy is the worst!

lawlett-kun
May 16, 2011, 02:29 AM
LUCY AND NATSU SUPPORTER :yelling
NOOOOOOOOO :bored

You'll see lisanna and levy kick that Rustyrose ass, and then you'll praise her awesomeness :noworry

Dont misunderstand i am not into Lucy x Natsu, i am more into Lucy x Loki or Lucy x grey

Two blasphemy!
Lisanna was and is cute!
Lucy is the worst!

Meh she is not :s How can Lucy be the worst? Have you seen those torn t-shirts she was wearing? I mean have you really seen them

goldb
May 16, 2011, 04:36 AM
Lucy x Natsu for me :hearts
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now :-_-

lawlett-kun
May 16, 2011, 04:53 AM
Lisanna lost her chance when she left, she can't expect Natsu to drop everything cos she's back now :-_-

exactly :yay

but seriously lisanna is unexpectedly extremely week. I was so disappointed.

Zeltrax
May 16, 2011, 05:20 AM
Dont misunderstand i am not into Lucy x Natsu, i am more into Lucy x Loki or Lucy x grey

But natsu should have someone right, so ITS NATSU AND LISANNA!

That makes sense BUT I still believe in the love he have for lisanna. Besides, Lisanna is gorgeous
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110514114210/fairytail/images/thumb/0/00/Lisanna_in_edolas.jpg/372px-Lisanna_in_edolas.jpg

I think the reason why I don't like lucy is because her clothes get torn off every arc :-_-

exactly :yay

but seriously lisanna is unexpectedly extremely week. I was so disappointed.
Better than lucy who only swings keys :noworry
Lisanna haven't shown her full potential yet.

Pirulito
May 16, 2011, 07:01 PM
Meh she is not :s How can Lucy be the worst? Have you seen those torn t-shirts she was wearing? I mean have you really seen them

Impossible not see.
Exactly because of that she is the worst. Mashima makes her hot body more important than her character. She is just a boring girl.

And what would Natsu drop? What is that everything?

lawlett-kun
May 16, 2011, 11:44 PM
Zelt you read last chapter ? :luv Agggh Zeref was in FT afterall

Zeltrax
May 16, 2011, 11:53 PM
At first I thought he was wearing everything that is similar to natsu but then the scarf is different :fail
You think zeref is also a student of igneel or something or a dragonslayer.
But if he was in fairy tail how come makarov didn't know? Maybe this was a long long time ago :blink

I wanted lisanna and levy to own rustyrose tho :scry

lawlett-kun
May 17, 2011, 12:25 AM
At first I thought he was wearing everything that is similar to natsu but then the scarf is different :fail
You think zeref is also a student of igneel or something or a dragonslayer.
But if he was in fairy tail how come makarov didn't know? Maybe this was a long long time ago :blink

I wanted lisanna and levy to own rustyrose tho :scry

i Dunno bout him being a student of igneel but he is for sure a DS. I still believe that Zeref is a student of a black dragon, and at some point when Zeref became evil he made the black Dragon kinda hate humans i guess. Well Makarov coudnt of known since i guess Zeref lived at the time of the first guild master

benelori
May 17, 2011, 05:11 AM
Meh...I don't really know about this one...the graphics and the feel of it was really great, but I didn't like the story much

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 05:22 AM
FO New Vegas?
Its because I was such a big fan of the original fallout thats why im getting it :wtf
But before I decided, I was pondering over fallout or dragon age 2 tho.
I kindda agree with the story part. the story, as ironic as it is , is linear :sweat

benelori
May 17, 2011, 05:25 AM
FO New Vegas?
Its because I was such a big fan of the original fallout thats why im getting it :wtf
But before I decided, I was pondering over fallout or dragon age 2 tho.

Originals were great...but have you played the 3rd installment...that's a bug nest I tell you...

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 05:36 AM
i Dunno bout him being a student of igneel but he is for sure a DS. I still believe that Zeref is a student of a black dragon, and at some point when Zeref became evil he made the black Dragon kinda hate humans i guess. Well Makarov coudnt of known since i guess Zeref lived at the time of the first guild master

That make sense, so no way is natsu following/copying someone's fashion sense, he wouldnt have known if it was that long ago.
About the black dragon, do you think gildart know who zeref really is? He fought it I rmber
[hr]

Originals were great...but have you played the 3rd installment...that's a bug nest I tell you...
Broken steel? Cant rmber if thats the third but its that one with stronger mobs than deathclaw or smething . Oh theres a ugly helmat/armour that I really hate in Bs:oh

benelori
May 17, 2011, 05:53 AM
Nope...just Fallout 3...I haven't played the expansions of New Vegas

I hope, I'm not confusing titles here

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 05:57 AM
Oh I thought you meant the 3rd dlc.
Actually, the only one I've played is the 3rd one and I instantly loved it, for the free world that you get to be in.
The only thing that I really hate about it is the way the story goes, it isn't as..climatic and exciting for me.
But killing all the people in a town is fun :eyeroll

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 04:21 AM
*appears* Hello, Zeltrax! :D How are you today?
By the way, how much do you love Singapore? You're from Singapore, right? :)

Zeltrax
May 19, 2011, 05:24 AM
*appears* Hello, Zeltrax! :D How are you today?
By the way, how much do you love Singapore? You're from Singapore, right? :)

Hi phio :bye I'm a little sad today cos of my mid year exam results but Im okay now :XD
About singapore, I kindda love it and hate it sometimes, our country's flags look a little same but I think our weather is also the same? Not sure but its always summer here :crying
Other than that, theres not much to complain about, just wish this country is bigger tho

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 05:29 AM
Hi phio :bye I'm a little sad today cos of my mid year exam results but Im okay now :XD
About singapore, I kindda love it and hate it sometimes, our country's flags look a little same but I think our weather is also the same? Not sure but its always summer here :crying
Other than that, theres not much to complain about, just wish this country is bigger tho

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Actually I've just found out a score for one of my classes for this second semester, and I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed... Because it felt like the easiest class for this semester. I'll be dead for the other classes this way. T__T

LOL, that is correct. I think we have the same kind of weather indeed. It's super hot like hell in here that I feel like I can evaporate. *sigh* Lately it's raining here where I live, but not that long as well, and so it makes the weather only worse. =___=

Haha, sometimes I wish our country is not this big. Maybe it would be easier for our government to control it. >__<

lawlett-kun
May 19, 2011, 06:34 AM
zelt whats the set from?

Zeltrax
May 19, 2011, 06:43 AM
Umineko no Naku Koro ni , awesooooooooooooooomeeeeeness.
Go play the visual novel :3c

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Actually I've just found out a score for one of my classes for this second semester, and I have to admit that I'm quite disappointed... Because it felt like the easiest class for this semester. I'll be dead for the other classes this way. T__T
You remind me of me, I'm in the easiest class of my stream this year, something similar to your situation and a little different.

LOL, that is correct. I think we have the same kind of weather indeed. It's super hot like hell in here that I feel like I can evaporate. *sigh* Lately it's raining here where I live, but not that long as well, and so it makes the weather only worse. =___=
I agree..sg isn't any better, I WANT MY 4 SEASONS :yelling
I really wanna emigrate somewhere, sg is good and all but y'know I want to see the world.

Haha, sometimes I wish our country is not this big. Maybe it would be easier for our government to control it. >__<
Which part of Indonesian are you in? I see if I've been there before/ know about it.

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 06:47 AM
Umineko no Naku Koro ni , awesooooooooooooooomeeeeeness.
Go play the visual novel :3c

Play visual novel? A game? O.o

I agree..sg isn't any better, I WANT MY 4 SEASONS :yelling
I really wanna emigrate somewhere, sg is good and all but y'know I want to see the world.

Yep, me too! I totally envy my friends who can see snow now. I want to see snow so badly. =__= One day I will travel all around the world without fail! What is the country you want to visit so much now?

Which part of Indonesian are you in? I see if I've been there before/ know about it.

Well, I'm at its capital city at the moment: Jakarta. You've been to Indonesia before?

Zeltrax
May 19, 2011, 07:05 AM
Play visual novel? A game? O.o

Yep, visual novel is a japanese kindda electronic book with pictures and audio and etc, Umineko is a visual novel before it became an anime.
I'm still overwhelmed by its greatness.

Yep, me too! I totally envy my friends who can see snow now. I want to see snow so badly. =__= One day I will travel all around the world without fail! What is the country you want to visit so much now?

That's actually my childhood dream, since young I wanted to visit every single country the world has, I still hasn't achieve a single bit of it :sweat and its unrealistic but not impossible.
That country I want to go the most is Japan, I never got a chance to go there.
Japan is kindda like a paradise for an anime/manga lover like me..but its a paradise cos I've never been there before.

Well, I'm at its capital city at the moment: Jakarta. You've been to Indonesia before?
I've been to Java and to Jakarta too, I think for the most part I've been at the north jakarta, I can't remember but the tour guide called it that :darn and I've only been there for a day and a half but it is a really big city, great food too :zomg
Oh and half the time was my mom forcing me to go shopping with her there so yeah, never got the chance to see all of it :(

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 07:10 AM
Yep, visual novel is a japanese kindda electronic book with pictures and audio and etc, Umineko is a visual novel before it became an anime.
I'm still overwhelmed by its greatness.

Haha, okay. I'll check it out on holidays, which is around a month from now. *O*

That's actually my childhood dream, since young I wanted to visit every single country the world has, I still hasn't achieve a single bit of it :sweat and its unrealistic but not impossible.
That country I want to go the most is Japan, I never got a chance to go there.
Japan is kindda like a paradise for an anime/manga lover like me..but its a paradise cos I've never been there before.

Me too! Japan has always been my top number one country to visit. It seems so beautiful, from all I've seen in internet or movies. Plus, as you said, it's a paradise for otaku like us. XD I want to see sakura a lot too!

I've been to Java and to Jakarta too, I think for the most part I've been at the north jakarta, I can't remember but the tour guide called it that :darn and I've only been there for a day and a half but it is a really big city, great food too :zomg
Oh and half the time was my mom forcing me to go shopping with her there so yeah, never got the chance to see all of it :(

I'm actually staying at North Jakarta. XD
Which part of Java had you gone to? I stayed in East Java until high school before I moved to Jakarta for uni. And yeah, there are lots of shopping plazas here, haha~ I guess it's a paradise for your mom then. :)

benelori
May 19, 2011, 01:53 PM
Leave Fallout alone and get UR self some Witcher 2 awesomeness!:zomg

lawlett-kun
May 19, 2011, 02:33 PM

i heard this game is similiar to the claymore game is dat true

Xadyu
May 19, 2011, 02:35 PM
What's your opinion about New Vegas? It really disappointed me. :(

benelori
May 19, 2011, 04:50 PM
i heard this game is similiar to the claymore game is dat true

Hmm...:notrust...The Witcher 2 is 3D...and the Claymore game...if there's only one...then it sucks...

But The Witcher 2 is amazing...some say the battle mechanics are a bit unpolished, but the story the graphics, the 16 different endings, great voice acting *blood rushes to head*, amazing character development, great ost....:faint

Asclepius
May 19, 2011, 05:08 PM
I've been playing Fallout 2 again.
I had this strange feeling saying "choosen one wants to see you again".
^_^

benelori
May 19, 2011, 05:09 PM
:faint

kdowns
May 19, 2011, 05:34 PM
God, I love the fallout series.... My friend still has my trilogy set from the first three games (1,2, and Tactics)

scav
May 19, 2011, 10:10 PM
nice sig zeltrax, its from what mangas? :zomg

Zeltrax
May 20, 2011, 12:53 AM
I want to see sakura a lot too!

Yes, the sakura :wtf

I'm actually staying at North Jakarta. XD
Which part of Java had you gone to? I stayed in East Java until high school before I moved to Jakarta for uni. And yeah, there are lots of shopping plazas here, haha~ I guess it's a paradise for your mom then. :)
I went to bandung, that's all I can remember now since it was 3 years ago :XD but Indonesia is a beautiful place, I can say that for sure.

Sorry to disappoint..:( but I never played the first witcher before, what's so amazing about it?

What's your opinion about New Vegas? It really disappointed me. :(
I know I'm late but..
I'm getting it this sunday/saturday but the trailers look good, I hope it doesn't disappoint me like it disappointed you :oh
but what's so bad about it?

I've been playing Fallout 2 again.
I had this strange feeling saying "choosen one wants to see you again".
^_^
:lmao I wonder if they stop doing that in new vegas

God, I love the fallout series.... My friend still has my trilogy set from the first three games (1,2, and Tactics)
What about 3? You played new vegas yet?

nice sig zeltrax, its from what mangas? :zomg
Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
there's a anime/manga of it but its awesomeness lies in the original visual novel :zomg

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 08:29 AM
I went to bandung, that's all I can remember now since it was 3 years ago :XD but Indonesia is a beautiful place, I can say that for sure.

Oh, Bandung! It's pretty close to where I stay now, but I've only been there once during a choir competition. XD It's most likely like Jakarta, right? Hot and crowded. Bandung used to be cool. Lots of cities here are getting too crowded that it makes you somehow hard to breathe.

Wish I've been to Singapore before. XD

Umineko no Naku Koro ni.
there's a anime/manga of it but its awesomeness lies in the original visual novel :zomg

Matte kudasai ne~ I'll see the anime soon enough. :3 Is there a link to its visual novel online, maybe?

benelori
May 20, 2011, 09:27 AM
The story is great, and it's a different kind of RPG...I mean duh...it's not Bioware...it's a polish team, and they did a really good job...the first one can be irritating in certain places, because the gameplay doesn't flow that well...but the story and the action is awesome...

And it's even better in the 2nd installment...or so I hear...I can't wait to get it from the...stores

Xadyu
May 20, 2011, 09:37 AM
Well, graphically it was rather bad, compared to Fallout 3. In my opinion.

And even for such an open world, it's linear to an extent and the quests are average. The game doesn't offer anything, anything new. It would've made more sense to make it a sort of expansion for F3 or something.

Nonetheless, still a great game. Just not what it was supposed to be.

benelori
May 20, 2011, 09:40 AM

And even for such an open world, it's linear to an extent and the quests are average. The game doesn't offer anything, anything new. It would've made more sense to make it a sort of expansion for F3 or something.

You mean the first one right? That's true...well the company was doing its first big game...and it was a big title in Poland, because the Witcher is like national heritage or something...very popular work...

Fallout has decades of gaming behind it...so it's all about expectation...I don't know the story of witcher 2, but I think it can be played without playing the first one...so it's a definite try

Xadyu
May 20, 2011, 09:46 AM
You mean the first one right? That's true...well the company was doing its first big game...and it was a big title in Poland, because the Witcher is like national heritage or something...very popular work...

Fallout has decades of gaming behind it...so it's all about expectation...I don't know the story of witcher 2, but I think it can be played without playing the first one...so it's a definite try

I wasn't talking about the Witcher at all. I was only speaking about Fallout: New Vegas.

Never played the Witcher too, but I've been planning too.

benelori
May 20, 2011, 09:47 AM
Oh...I see...well I agree with you then? It wasn't the best time of my life either

Xadyu
May 20, 2011, 09:51 AM
I however, could show you the best time of your life.

It doesn't involve video-games though. :hurr

benelori
May 20, 2011, 10:09 AM
Do you think you can compete with Asc?:3c

Xadyu
May 20, 2011, 10:10 AM
I do not know a person with that name. So I win.

Yes, I can.

Zeltrax
May 20, 2011, 10:13 AM
The story is great, and it's a different kind of RPG...I mean duh...it's not Bioware...it's a polish team, and they did a really good job...the first one can be irritating in certain places, because the gameplay doesn't flow that well...but the story and the action is awesome...

And it's even better in the 2nd installment...or so I hear...I can't wait to get it from the...stores
:lmao
Anyway, if I'm going to play witcher 2, I might need to start one first but before that there is still Dragon Age 2, and I've seen some videos of the first witcher, looks pretty good.
Or maybe I don't need to play the first one, if this is one a sequel or something, or if I need to know the story beforehand.

Oops, almost missed this.

Wish I've been to Singapore before. XD
Think twice, there's really nothing much here :sweatdrop

Matte kudasai ne~ I'll see the anime soon enough. :3 Is there a link to its visual novel online, maybe?
I got mine from uh, stores tho. But maybe you can pm me when you want to play, and see if I can do anything

You think with such a huge world after an apocalypse there'll be more to control/do, even in fallout 3, there wasn't really much you can control in the main story or where it is going.
So there's nothing new..do we start off by killing radroaches again? I hate them, cheap mobs.
I remember when I first went out to the wasteland in FO3..I did a sidequest instead of the main quest(the one with fire ants) and got lost..
But really, what I do like about FO is the freedom to go anywhere and kill anyone.

oh and wat are you two doing about to do in my thread :cookiestare

benelori
May 20, 2011, 10:13 AM
Interesting...well...you'll have to slowly undress of your inhibitions, so that I can know U:3c

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 10:33 AM
Think twice, there's really nothing much here :sweatdrop

I got mine from uh, stores tho. But maybe you can pm me when you want to play, and see if I can do anything

Eh? Really? O.o Don't say that about your own country, haha~ Although I'd be confused too if you say Jakarta as beautiful, considering how unorganized it is. XD Why do we seem to be so negative about our own country? XDD

Okey dokey, thank you! :D

benelori
May 20, 2011, 10:36 AM
oh and wat are you two doing about to do in my thread :cookiestare

Stalemate situation...

RaveDragon
May 21, 2011, 09:44 AM
Yo Zeltrax,
(I havent read all the thread but...)
One - good luck for your exams, do your best and you'll make it for sure, the 'o's are quite easy >< (but maybe its now that im on a higher level haha)

Two-whose your fav. character in FT? And your absolutely Fav. in general?and whats your fav book?

Sowwy for the lame questions im not very good at them xD

Zeltrax
May 21, 2011, 09:57 AM
Eh? Really? O.o Don't say that about your own country, haha~ Although I'd be confused too if you say Jakarta as beautiful, considering how unorganized it is. XD Why do we seem to be so negative about our own country? XDD

Okey dokey, thank you! :D
That's just how I am, I wonder if the day will come when I'll really love singapore :oh
But I really thought Jakarta is a fun place.

Stalemate situation...
Sorry, I should have watched the checkmate :lmao

Yo Zeltrax,
(I havent read all the thread but...)
One - good luck for your exams, do your best and you'll make it for sure, the 'o's are quite easy >< (but maybe its now that im on a higher level haha)
Really? Really really? I really hope its easy :darn
And thanks!

Two-whose your fav. character in FT? And your absolutely Fav. in general?and whats your fav book?

Sowwy for the lame questions im not very good at them xD

That will be Luxus, he gives off this bad guy vibe but he is actually a great guy inside.
But in general(the main cast), that'll be...
LISANNA :p
Nah, thanks for posting..before this thread turns dead again :woo

BBB Banana
May 21, 2011, 07:32 PM
Happy Birthday Zeltrax :confetti

lawlett-kun
May 22, 2011, 01:04 AM
Zeltrax!!! haapy birthday :confetti :confetti:confetti:confetti

goldb
May 22, 2011, 03:32 AM
Happy Bday Zelly(?) :headscratch :confetti

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 03:49 AM
Happy birthday Z-kun xD
May your future be bright and fruitful ^^

benelori
May 22, 2011, 04:24 AM
:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party
:mariachi:mariachi:mariachi:mariachi
Happy birthday yo!! Don't let Shino ruin UR birthday!:tem
:mariachi:mariachi:mariachi:mariachi
:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party

Iceiphoenix
May 22, 2011, 05:18 AM
祝你生日快乐~~~!! :confetti

Zeltrax
May 22, 2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks for all the wish :wtf
you guys really made my day.
and of course, all of your wishes in this thread and the birthday thread is awesome :woo

Organizized
May 22, 2011, 09:14 AM
Happy Birthday, Zeltrax! Hope you have an awesome day and may your firstborn child be a masculine one.

/huh

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 09:34 AM
Oh there's another chibi ravedragon :zomg

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 10:00 AM
Oh there's another chibi ravedragon :zomg

:blink
ummm sorry what?

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 10:01 AM
:blink
ummm sorry what?

You are a chibi which means you're a MH member with less tahn 18 years old.

Want to join our club? You just need to be awesome :cool:

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 10:06 AM
You are a chibi which means you're a MH member with less tahn 18 years old.

Want to join our club? You just need to be awesome :cool:

Oh me getz it! :D awesome is my second name ;) whats your club about?

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 10:09 AM
Oh me getz it! :D awesome is my second name ;) whats your club about?

Well we don't do anything besides be awesome and win comepetitions :3c

We have about 9 members rigth now and we will eventually take over MH.

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
Well we don't do anything besides be awesome and win comepetitions :3c

We have about 9 members rigth now and we will eventually take over MH.

ambitious much :o i like :cool: haha sounds fun ^^

Organizized
May 22, 2011, 11:05 AM
One thing I always liked about BBB... When he's plotting forum domination, he does it so discreetly. :D

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 11:13 AM
Right? :zomg

I'm just that awesome and my scheme is so flawless taht I have nothing to be afraid of :noworry

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 12:51 PM
^:toc
haha that you do lol if you want ill be the Hawkeye to your Mustang :worship2

I think, this is the start...of a beautiful...acquaintance (Lion King Quote lolz)

PS; Always wanted to use those phrases xD tnx for the opportunity ><

CBlitz
May 22, 2011, 12:53 PM
oh gawd even more chibis, :iik

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 12:55 PM
^:toc
haha that you do lol if you want ill be the Hawkeye to your Mustang :worship2

I think, this is the start...of a beautiful...acquaintance (Lion King Quote lolz)

PS; Always wanted to use those phrases xD tnx for the opportunity ><

OMG thank you for lending me your strength MH is just the first phase of my plan the world will be eventually ours :zomg
[hr]

You're acting like you dislike it :notrust

But you're not gonna touch even one of my chibis companinons :yelling

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 12:57 PM

Hey hey now, you're not THAT much older xP

On the other hand; FEARZ LE CHIBIS ><

Right?

I'm just that awesome and my scheme is so flawless taht I have nothing to be afraid of

You really are like Mustang xD lead us to victory, sir! and do your paper work or I'll shot :-_- :p

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 01:00 PM
Hey hey now, you're not THAT much older xP

On the other hand; FEARZ LE CHIBIS ><

You really are like Mustang xD lead us to victory, sir! and do your paper work or I'll shot :-_- :p

Beware he is a renowned lolicon :iik

But don't worry with our strenghts togehter we can beat him :yelling

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 01:02 PM
Beware he is a renowned lolicon :iik

But don't worry with our strenghts togehter we can beat him :yelling

lolz then your avatar, sir, if i may say this, is not helping you xP

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 01:17 PM
lolz then your avatar, sir, if i may say this, is not helping you xP

it's all a bait so that when he attacks I slam him on the ground :3c

RaveDragon
May 22, 2011, 01:38 PM
^Im with you till the end sir! Let us all chibis unite!
Thats it from now on im so calling you mustang or roy =P

BBB Banana
May 22, 2011, 01:41 PM
Really Riza chan? :wtf

Bugzee
May 22, 2011, 04:09 PM
You got a problem with me!? :pwnge

*reads thread title again*

Oh. My bad. :oh

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 05:23 AM
You got a problem with me!? :pwnge

*reads thread title again*

Oh. My bad. :oh
Sup Bugzee jin :p
You like bugs?

ambitious much i like haha sounds fun ^^
Chibi dragon :3c

^Im with you till the end sir! Let us all chibis unite!
Thats it from now on im so calling you mustang or roy =P

Fine, call each other whatever you lovebirds wants :noworry

Nobody cares about me anyway :crying

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 06:05 AM

You gotta learn from me how to be awesome with the ladies :3c

CBlitz
May 23, 2011, 06:16 AM
yeah zeltrax, you should post pictures of underage girls in your sig. That will definitely attract the ladies....:oh

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 06:18 AM
yeah zeltrax, you should post pictures of underage girls in your sig. That will definitely attract the ladies....:oh

STFU :yelling

She's not underage since she's a ghost :yelling

Organizized
May 23, 2011, 06:19 AM
Aren't a few of the mods ladies? In that sense, it'll probably attract a couple of'em, at least. :p

Oh, wait. I misunderstood.

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 06:25 AM
You gotta learn from me how to be awesome with the ladies :3c
with the chibis you mean :3c

you mean attracting pedos ? :cookiestare
But..I wonder if theres any female pedos out there

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 08:32 AM
Hey there, Zeltrax. How are ya doing? :D

And by the way, ya didn't forget that ya participated in Mafia game thread at ASH, right? :3

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 08:35 AM
I'm okay, in a okay mood today..I'm not even sure what I'm saying.

Oh the mafia game?
O-Of coruse I dindthn frogot, I remember it as clear as sky, hahahahahha..

Ok..I'll check it out right now..:crying
thanks for passing the message

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 08:37 AM
Zeltrax baka that's why you don't get the ladies :yelling

You should have said something cliche such as "I feel so much better now that you are here :luv"

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 08:38 AM
Phio, just wanted to say I feel so much better now that you are here :luv
Wait,wha-

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 08:41 AM
Yeah that's the way to go :3c

now whisper this gently into her ears

*I want to slide over you just like butter over a hot pan*

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 08:43 AM
I want to slid
I'M NOT DUMB ENOUGH FOR THAT :yelling

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 08:44 AM
Just say it. It is smexy :hurr

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 08:45 AM
You say it bossun :cookiestare
you're the chibi boss right :hurr

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 08:52 AM
You're the one who wants Phio-chan :yelling

Man up zel and tell her how much you wish her :yelling

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 08:53 AM
Hello, BBB Banana! We met in such a funny situation. :D

But, you look in a very okay mood, Zeltrax, that you up to such things. I didn't know you... you...

...Or maybe you want Banana instead of me? O.o

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 08:54 AM

But, you look in a very okay mood, Zeltrax, that you up to such things. I didn't know you... you...

No I'm sure he wants you so now you are an official couple? :confetti

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:00 AM
What is this?!
I have no desire for a banana :bored
[hr]

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:01 AM
You sure you don't? :3c

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:03 AM

Hold on a sec, again? :oh
And how would you tell? Unless you're a super awesome mind-reader who can read someone through online connection. :P

What is this?!
I have no desire for a banana :bored

Why not? Isn't banana tasty? :3

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:04 AM
Hold on a sec, again? :oh
And how would you tell? Unless you're a super awesome mind-reader who can read someone through online connection. :P

Don't ever doubt my awesomeness :cheez

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:06 AM
You'll need to prove it, man. For example, what do I want to do now? :)

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:07 AM
Bananas :3c

*eats banana*

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:08 AM
Do you say this irl? It reminds me of something....dir
and no, bananas are not tasty :s

You sure you don't? :3c

Don't ever doubt my awesomeness
What am I thinking now, Awesome Mind banana reader?

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:09 AM

What am I thinking now, Awesome Mind banana reader?

Bananas are tasty specially in a milk shake yummy :luv

Nothingness... your mind is full of it :3c

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:11 AM
Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:12 AM
Banana milk shake...worst thing in the world...shall I comment on its physical properties?

How can you say that Blasphemy? :o

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:14 AM
Blasphemy?
Can't find a better word to describe the milkshake :3c

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:15 AM

Huh? O.o
Hmm, I rarely find people who dislike banana. Especially friend bananas.

Bananas are tasty specially in a milk shake yummy :luv

I haven't tasted many things, but I could be sure that banana milk shake... is not my thing at all. And thanks but no thanks, benelori. I don't want to imagine it. =_____=

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:15 AM
Oh but I can...and it's four letters...it starts with s and ends with hit...

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:17 AM
Stop dissing Bananas :yelling

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:19 AM
Huh? O.o
Hmm, I rarely find people who dislike banana. Especially friend bananas.
Did somebody just say fried bananas :wtf
Maybe that's the only thing I like about bananas, its fried-able..:drool

It looks like it too :oh

Stop dissing Bananas
BBB stands for Bye Bye Bananas right :3c

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:20 AM

ROFL~ Hate to admit but I bet that's indeed what it'd feel like. have you ever tasted it for real? :o

I'm going to get a milk to drink, not a banana milkshake, Banana. First attempt, fail. Now, what is in my head while I'm drinking the milk?

@Zeltrax: Yay for another fan of fried bananas! Speaking of which, I ate them this afternoon. :D And don't be so mean to your dear Banana-chan~ :P

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:21 AM
I drink a glass of milk every night before I sleep :pleased

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:22 AM
As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day :yelling

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:23 AM
Stop dissing Bananas :yelling

I'm not dissing the sext...fruit...I'm dissing the drink, the banana milkshake

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:23 AM
Ah, another milk fan. I drink one almost every morning and night. Everything with milk is so delicious~ (..except banana milkshake, that is.)

@banana: You can simply torture them by giving them banana milkshake everyday. *angelic smile*

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:26 AM
ROFL~ Hate to admit but I bet that's indeed what it'd feel like. have you ever tasted it for real? :o

Shit or the drink?...I've tasted the drink yeah...and it turned my stomach upside down...and imagine what I did...I threw in a beer...and then the fight began:guns
[hr]
I'm a milk fan too...so I'm just gonna go now and drink some...:wub

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:26 AM
I'm gonna leave them without anything to eat or drink and when they beg for food and drink I'm gonna feed them on banana milkshake :kukuku

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:27 AM
Shit or the drink?...I've tasted the drink yeah...and it turned my stomach upside down...and imagine what I did...I threw in a beer...and then the fight began:guns

Well, the drink, actually... But I'm glad you're safe and alive now. =__="

I'm gonna leave them without anything to eat or drink and when they beg for food and drink I'm gonna feed them on banana milkshake :kukuku

OMO, clever. *O*

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:27 AM
@Zeltrax: Yay for another fan of fried bananas! Speaking of which, I ate them this afternoon. :D And don't be so mean to your dear Banana-chan~ :P
Okay, I won't :)
Right Banana-chan ? :rofl

As the Banana God I'm gonna make bene and zeltrax suffer one day
Ever ate fried bananas? They are awesome.

Ah, another milk fan. I drink one almost every morning and night. Everything with milk is so delicious~ (..except banana milkshake, that is.)
Not really a milk fan..
I'm drinking it to uh,
grow taller..
:sweat

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:29 AM
...I used to drink something called Scott's Emulsion (I hope that name is correct) to grow taller when I was a kid. Ever heard of that?

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:30 AM
:rofl...grow taller...you should drink with nesquik or whatever the hell that was...:3c

How about trying some sports...;)

Banana-chan right:lmao? I can resist without food such a long time, that you will end up hating banana milkshake

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:35 AM
Try basketball little zeltrax :3c

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:36 AM
Gawsh, how much I like this smiley. >> :rofl

Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:39 AM

Sports... I can't swim, I can't play anything, and I don't really like sports. XD

Baahhh...tennis...how about tennis...or ping pong...or badminton...girls like hitting balls:3c
[hr]

Try basketball little zeltrax :3c

Or rugby:oh

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:39 AM

I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands :o

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:40 AM
Nope. I dislike sport. (Here I say I wanna be a doctor. Me, fails. XD) I like watching sports. :D

My essay~ *runs away*

@Banana about teaching me how to swim: *a-smile-full-of-meaning*

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:41 AM
...I used to drink something called Scott's Emulsion (I hope that name is correct) to grow taller when I was a kid. Ever heard of that?

In advertisements, they were in ads here in sg..
they were..for kids..
I'm not going to drink that, just so you know..:s

...grow taller...you should drink with nesquik or whatever the hell that was...

How about trying some sports...
When I googled nesquik..I realized how much I missed cornflakes :( and what the hell is that actually, is it actually cornflakes
sports? I only know how to swim :darn

Try basketball little zeltrax
Tried and failed miserably :fail

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Swimming is awesome..you should give it a try.

I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands
What do you call that round floaty thingy you put at your waist...?

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:44 AM
I can teach you how to swim you just need to trust me to hold your hands :o

Hmm...http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif
[hr]

What do you call that round floaty thingy you put at your waist...?

HUUGEE plastic belt:oh

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:44 AM
That thing you put around your wait called swimming belt doesn't teach you how to swim cuse the most important part about swimming is floating and that thing does all the work and teaches you nothing :notrust

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:47 AM
In advertisements, they were in ads here in sg..
they were..for kids..
I'm not going to drink that, just so you know..:s

Yeah, of course. You're not a kid, right? Or are you? :P

Hmm...http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

Don't be jealous, bene. I ain't stealing him away from you.

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:48 AM
How tall are you zel?

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:49 AM
Oh I'm not jealous...nonono...but I'm watching with great interest...one of the chibis is on the way to be a real man:wtf...but it's always sad, when they grow up and leave the nest

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:50 AM
:oh Okay. :-_-

By the way, Zeltrax, why are you afraid of bugs?

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:50 AM
168cm. Im suppose to be asleep now but I just had to answer :s

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:51 AM
168cm. Im suppose to be asleep now but I just had to answer :s

Go to sleep then...it may help:derp

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:51 AM
Oh I'm not jealous...nonono...but I'm watching with great interest...one of the chibis is on the way to be a real man:wtf...but it's always sad, when they grow up and leave the nest

A REAL MAN! Soon....

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:53 AM
Poor Banana-chan. *sigh*

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:53 AM
You're not that small zeltrax. If you reach 1.75 which you will most likelly you'll be good to go :)

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:54 AM
Spare me some cm, please~ Just 4 cm is good enough. =___=

Zeltrax
May 23, 2011, 09:54 AM
:oh Okay. :-_-

By the way, Zeltrax, why are you afraid of bugs?

Cos they fly in the windows when I sleep :oh and they land on somewhere..on me once.

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:55 AM
Oh, well, that sure is somehow scary. I'm not scared of them, just.. dislike it when they are around, and even more when they land on my body. XD

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:55 AM

Wut? :o

Am I misunderstanding something? :o

benelori
May 23, 2011, 09:56 AM

Oh I have a good joke for this:derp...but then again I wouldn't be a nice mod and nice member i I would say it
[hr]
Sorry...I'm kinda ashamed now..ima leave ths PC to cool my head down a bit

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 09:58 AM
:lmao don't be bene... don't be :lmao

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 09:58 AM
Sometimes being a bad mod and a bad member is fun, you know. XD

RaveDragon
May 23, 2011, 12:12 PM

Aye Mustang-san (i had a quote in mind but i forgot it ><)

You like bugs?

Chibi dragon :3c

Thats not true, you're awesome cuz you let us talk in your thread what a genrous heart =D
:yourock

STFU :yelling

She's not underage since she's a ghost :yelling

Last time i checked if you refering to me i was a dragon :/

with the chibis you mean :3c

you mean attracting pedos ? :cookiestare
But..I wonder if theres any female pedos out there

there actually are but due to sterotypes of women being weak they are not very known of :/
[hr]

PWNED hi5 girl xD
[hr]

Okay, I won't :)
Right Banana-chan ? :rofl

Ever ate fried bananas? They are awesome.

Not really a milk fan..
I'm drinking it to uh,
grow taller..
:sweat

we have our edward elric xD

Bugzee
May 23, 2011, 12:15 PM
You like bugs?

Hey Zeltrax~

How's it going!? :hi5

Do I like bugs? xDD Not particularly. I don't like or dislike them. xD!

You like them? Are you scared of snakes? How about cockroaches?

Whatcha think of Papa Roach?

Zeltrax
May 24, 2011, 03:05 AM
You're not that small zeltrax. If you reach 1.75 which you will most likelly you'll be good to go
:hug I'm not a lady or a girl but that's so nice of you :drmke
I aim for 170 only tho..

Thats not true, you're awesome cuz you let us talk in your thread what a genrous heart =D
:yourock
Really?! :wtf I knew it all along
Thank you!

there actually are but due to sterotypes of women being weak they are not very known of :/
<hr noshade size="1">
Female pedos :o

we have our edward elric xD
Nah, I'm too tall for that :eyeroll

Oh I have a good joke for this :derp...but then again I wouldn't be a nice mod and nice member i I would say it
Sorry...I'm kinda ashamed now..ima leave ths PC to cool my head down a bit
Its not your fault its cause of BBB influence :3c

Hey Zeltrax~

How's it going!? :hi5

Do I like bugs? xDD Not particularly. I don't like or dislike them. xD!

You like them? Are you scared of snakes?
I'm okay towards snakes, as long as they are not poisonous :s, I know someone that owns one..illegally.

How about cockroaches?

Whatcha think of Papa Roach?
Roaches are the worst, they are terrible and the core of my fear.
Papa roach, whats that, a bigger size roach?
...I'm not going to google it to find out :oh

RaveDragon
May 24, 2011, 10:25 AM
Roaches are the worst, they are terrible and the core of my fear.
Papa roach, whats that, a bigger size roach?
...I'm not going to google it to find out :oh

Theyre a gruop of musicians (i dont know if the above is sarcasm) cuz you know on a thread as fluent as i am i cant detect it ^^

Lol guys, you made my day all these comments...I cant breath :darn

on the other notes is it wierd to find this; :onoz cute?

PS yes i think so :D

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 10:17 AM
PWNED hi5 girl xD

Haha~ Hi there, RaveDragon. :D

Yo, Zelx. What have you been doing so far to get rid of your fear of bugs? :)

RaveDragon
May 25, 2011, 01:34 PM
^After 15 pages and 218 post (219 now) we finally get back to the real question.

If it makes you feel better they think we are ugly as much as we do with them (the bugs) and are probably more scared of us and our hands floating around to get 'em.

I hope you dont have bio cuz you get to study them in classification.

Zeltrax
May 26, 2011, 03:55 AM
on the other notes is it wierd to find this; cute?
:inu <- I like this the most..never really get the chance to use it tho.

Haha~ Hi there, RaveDragon. :D

Yo, Zelx. What have you been doing so far to get rid of your fear of bugs? :)
Nothing really, just wait for them to find or me to accidentally find them :yelling
I don't specially go looking for to overcome my fear nor do I throw myself into a forest and try to survive for 3 days.

If it makes you feel better they think we are ugly as much as we do with them (the bugs) and are probably more scared of us and our hands floating around to get 'em.
My mom says that alot and thinking that way only helped me a little, but I can kill ants...:3c
:fail

I hope you dont have bio cuz you get to study them in classification.
Nope, I don't take Bio. I heard it needs alot of memorizing

phio_chan
May 26, 2011, 10:11 AM
Nothing really, just wait for them to find or me to accidentally find them :yelling
I don't specially go looking for to overcome my fear nor do I throw myself into a forest and try to survive for 3 days.

Who knows? Maybe you're kinda depressed with life, so all reasons combined, you might want to try something 'fun' like that. But I hope you live a happy life! :D

Oh, sure it is. Bio takes tons of memorizing, and it's nothing compared to what you have to go through when you want to be a doctor. =___= But there are logic and systems in Bio too; once you've got hold of it, it becomes easier to remember it. :)

RaveDragon
May 26, 2011, 12:09 PM
Who knows? Maybe you're kinda depressed with life, so all reasons combined, you might want to try something 'fun' like that. But I hope you live a happy life! :D

Oh, sure it is. Bio takes tons of memorizing, and it's nothing compared to what you have to go through when you want to be a doctor. =___= But there are logic and systems in Bio too; once you've got hold of it, it becomes easier to remember it. :)

My brain begs to differ :-_-

My mom says that alot and thinking that way only helped me a little, but I can kill ants...

Your mum is a very intelligent woman xD

Yes i know that my brain knows that and still like Phio-chan said once you get the gist of it its a lot of common sense but too many plants for me liking xD

lawlett-kun
May 26, 2011, 12:16 PM
hey ze-kun. Hows life lately. anything interesting to share with me?

Zeltrax
May 27, 2011, 10:28 AM
I'm too old for bug hunting...
do you know people in china eat bugs after frying them :s

I do not have a happy life. .or at least I think..so.
and wat do you mean you hope I live a happy life..sounds like I'm going to die or something :oh

Chemistry or Bio? Which do you prefer?
I admire people who aim to be a doctor. Its pretty awesome to save lives :zomg but srsly, a doctor is a really great job.

Your mum is a very intelligent woman xD
Of course she is :eyeroll she is my mum afterall :noworry

Yes i know that my brain knows that and still like Phio-chan said once you get the gist of it its a lot of common sense but too many plants for me liking xD
I heard stories of bio where people have to kill a rat or a frog in the past or something.
Yeah, a lot of plants/humans parts...
good luck on being doc Phio :sweat
you don't like plants?

hey ze-kun. Hows life lately. anything interesting to share with me?
Life is a boring and lonely lately :bored.
You ever felt boring and lonely?
Here's something interesting: I skipped school once this week!
......:oh
actually, I had this sweet dream that I can only remember a little about :hurr

BBB Banana
May 27, 2011, 10:35 AM
Go out with your friends or just for a walk and it will feel less boring.

lawlett-kun
May 27, 2011, 12:30 PM
Ze-kun,dear, If you feel lonely buy yourself some alhocol :)

BBB Banana
May 27, 2011, 01:05 PM
Alcohol only makes depression and loneliness worse :\

RaveDragon
May 27, 2011, 03:02 PM
I'm too old for bug hunting...
do you know people in china eat bugs after frying them :s

I do not have a happy life. .or at least I think..so.
and wat do you mean you hope I live a happy life..sounds like I'm going to die or something :oh

Chemistry or Bio? Which do you prefer?
I admire people who aim to be a doctor. Its pretty awesome to save lives :zomg but srsly, a doctor is a really great job.

Of course she is :eyeroll she is my mum afterall :noworry

I heard stories of bio where people have to kill a rat or a frog in the past or something.
Yeah, a lot of plants/humans parts...
good luck on being doc Phio :sweat
you don't like plants?

Life is a boring and lonely lately :bored.
You ever felt boring and lonely?
Here's something interesting: I skipped school once this week!
......:oh
actually, I had this sweet dream that I can only remember a little about :hurr

Chemistry rocks xD its def my fav ^^
No i like flowers aand such its just that syllabus is 90-10 with plants winning :/

Ze-kun,dear, If you feel lonely buy yourself some alhocol

Me thinks a pet would be a better idea :D

BBB Banana
May 27, 2011, 03:10 PM
I agree having a pet is really good for the lonelisness and they never disapoint you

lawlett-kun
May 27, 2011, 04:18 PM
pets a too demanding Dragon-chan. Alcohol is easier way to relax And shush nana u dont even drink C.C

BBB Banana
May 27, 2011, 05:14 PM
I don't drink much but it is proved by science that it does make depression worse.

Zeltrax
May 27, 2011, 09:24 PM
Go out with your friends or just for a walk and it will feel less boring.
I walk home from school for one hour everyday :pleased

Ze-kun,dear, If you feel lonely buy yourself some alhocol :)
I'm still a minor in my country, can't drink :(
but I tried beer once..I felt :s

Chemistry rocks xD its def my fav ^^
No i like flowers aand such its just that syllabus is 90-10 with plants winning :/
I'm having trouble coping with chemistry, how do you like it so much/do so well?

Me thinks a pet would be a better idea :D
I've been considering it for some time now. I need to be responsible for that

I agree having a pet is really good for the lonelisness and they never disapoint you
Cat or dog? Which do you prefer.

pets a too demanding Dragon-chan. Alcohol is easier way to relax And shush nana u dont even drink C.C
Maybe someone should make a thread will good_boy ever quit drinking? :lmao

lawlett-kun
May 28, 2011, 12:43 AM
ze-kun can u make me a jerar sig onegai?:worrybunny

Zeltrax
May 28, 2011, 12:44 AM
With your name on it or without?
Don't expect it to be high quality, I'm a newbie :s

lawlett-kun
May 28, 2011, 12:45 AM
yeah u can put it would be cool

Zeltrax
May 28, 2011, 03:18 AM
With name:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/Sensorhawk/jellalsig.png

Alternative use, without name:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/Sensorhawk/jellalsig2.png

Sorry gb, its kindda plain :s Anyway, the image is a little choppy and its the only one I can use, jellal images are hard to find to use for the signature on the internet.
Anyway there you hab it.

RaveDragon
May 28, 2011, 03:32 AM
I walk home from school for one hour everyday :pleased

I'm still a minor in my country, can't drink :(
but I tried beer once..I felt :s

I'm having trouble coping with chemistry, how do you like it so much/do so well?

I've been considering it for some time now. I need to be responsible for that

Cat or dog? Which do you prefer.

Maybe someone should make a thread will good_boy ever quit drinking? :lmao

Even me i dont like alcohol and it makes me feel wierd :/

Dog!! they're loyal and obedient the best are Beagles imo theyre small, fit and adorable, cats are cute but only do what they want.

Lol tbh i have better marks at bio but i study it more due to the amount of work but i feel chem is more fun (BOOM-wise =P lol jk) we make so many lets put a vat of water in the foundation of the school and throw a chunk or rubidium and run like hell!!!

Zel-kun :O you're so good at sigs i <3 that jellal one ><

BBB Banana
May 28, 2011, 05:00 AM
Get yourself a dog they are more tender and loyal :yelling

lawlett-kun
May 28, 2011, 09:31 AM
With name:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/Sensorhawk/jellalsig.png

Alternative use, without name:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i204/Sensorhawk/jellalsig2.png

Sorry gb, its kindda plain :s Anyway, the image is a little choppy and its the only one I can use, jellal images are hard to find to use for the signature on the internet.
Anyway there you hab it.

thanks ze-kun highly appreciated

Zeltrax
May 28, 2011, 10:24 AM
Dog!! they're loyal and obedient the best are Beagles imo theyre small, fit and adorable, cats are cute but only do what they want.

Get yourself a dog they are more tender and loyal :yelling
Great minds think alike :zomg and so they are called beagles?
I never knew that but I really adore that kind of dog
but I'm not actually "getting" one if I really want one, I'm going to adopt one.

Lol tbh i have better marks at bio but i study it more due to the amount of work but i feel chem is more fun (BOOM-wise =P lol jk) we make so many lets put a vat of water in the foundation of the school and throw a chunk or rubidium and run like hell!!!
Ha, I did that too outside and the entire thing exploded..thats the most enjoyable part of chem :woo but I never got the chance to be the one that threw it in :( practical is always so enjoyable...
theory..not much :-_-

Zel-kun :O you're so good at sigs i <3 that jellal one ><
:hug thanks but I'm still learning

thanks ze-kun highly appreciated
No problem, jellal's your fav character?

lawlett-kun
May 28, 2011, 10:26 AM
Fav male char yes

phio_chan
May 28, 2011, 11:32 PM
Now I want an avi/sig set myself as well. :O But I have no picture to use so I'll just request later on. XD Those are nice works, by the way.

How did you study graphic designing at first? Through online tutorial, or did you have someone to teach you?

Zeltrax
May 30, 2011, 12:41 AM
Now I want an avi/sig set myself as well. :O But I have no picture to use so I'll just request later on. XD Those are nice works, by the way.

How did you study graphic designing at first? Through online tutorial, or did you have someone to teach you?
I won't call it graphic designing :sweat the only time I use photoshop is to make siggys/avatars. Maybe I'll be interested to do more graphics in the future.

Anyway,
every once a year in school, people from some kind of company will come down and sell Adobe products to the students at a discounted price.

So when Photoshop CS4 was being sold, my friend bought it for me and gave it to me on my birthday. He's an awesome photoshopper so he wanted me to try it out, although I have no interest back then. :darn
Afterwards, it was just me playing around with images and the different effects.
I was just toying around with photoshop :XD until I know that it is possible to make awesome signatures with it, that's how I got into it.
My friend taught me a little, but I no longer have much contact with him after he
graduated but whenever I do..he always talk about photoshop, all the time.

Sorry for my long and boring story :s

lawlett-kun
May 30, 2011, 04:17 AM
nice story ze-kun. I think your sigs are pretty good well better than mine for sure XD

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 08:06 AM

I won't call it graphic designing :sweat the only time I use photoshop is to make siggys/avatars. Maybe I'll be interested to do more graphics in the future.

Anyway,
every once a year in school, people from some kind of company will come down and sell Adobe products to the students at a discounted price.

So when Photoshop CS4 was being sold, my friend bought it for me and gave it to me on my birthday. He's an awesome photoshopper so he wanted me to try it out, although I have no interest back then. :darn
Afterwards, it was just me playing around with images and the different effects.
I was just toying around with photoshop :XD until I know that it is possible to make awesome signatures with it, that's how I got into it.
My friend taught me a little, but I no longer have much contact with him after he
graduated but whenever I do..he always talk about photoshop, all the time.

Sorry for my long and boring story :s

You're welcome. :)
Wow, that's interesting. No, it's not boring. Such things never happened to me. Or maybe because we're not graphic school. XD But that's nice of your friend to give you such gift, although he keeps talking about it... XD

nice story ze-kun. I think your sigs are pretty good well better than mine for sure XD

Yours is cute, good_boy~ *twinkle eyes*

RaveDragon
May 30, 2011, 10:02 AM
I feel like learning photoshop after exams in a much more extensive way, doing it for a project right now xD you guys are so talented, bleh i gtg back to study bio got me exams and i still have loads to do D=

Beagles are one of my fav and what i would adopt if i ever get a dog, my fav. fav. would be the wolf as part of the canis genus =P as true dogs i would say alsaisions and huskys but theyre so big =[

goldb
May 30, 2011, 04:05 PM
How's the overcoming of your fear of bugs?

Zeltrax
May 30, 2011, 11:41 PM
You're welcome. :)
Wow, that's interesting. No, it's not boring. Such things never happened to me. Or maybe because we're not graphic school. XD But that's nice of your friend to give you such gift, although he keeps talking about it... XD
We're just lucky the company decides to sell them discounted to studies :lmao
So how is your school life like?

Yours is cute, good_boy~ *twinkle eyes*
:oh ;) I think so too :lmao

I feel like learning photoshop after exams in a much more extensive way, doing it for a project right now xD you guys are so talented, bleh i gtg back to study bio got me exams and i still have loads to do D=
Oh all the best for your exams, you remind me to stop slacking :XD and get back to my books

Beagles are one of my fav and what i would adopt if i ever get a dog, my fav. fav. would be the wolf as part of the canis genus =P as true dogs i would say alsaisions and huskys but theyre so big =[
Yeah, I like huskys alot back then, but they are big.
But I don't really mind, a partner in life is good enough for me.

How's the overcoming of your fear of bugs?
I think I need to be sent to a forest in order to totally overcome the fear :s

benelori
May 31, 2011, 08:08 AM
I like walking too. Lately I'm walking around a lot from my room to the kitchen.:oh

BBB Banana
May 31, 2011, 08:09 AM
Walking is cool running is much better though :noworry