PDA

View Full Version : "Look To Your Sins, The Night is Dark and full of Terrors."

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

goldb
April 08, 2011, 07:11 AM
I've been away so long I didn't even know we had this new awesome section...

Some of you guys may know me and to those who don't i have but one question; "why don't you?"

One Piece is my favourite manga, I'll tell you that much for free. Anything else you wanna know will cost you favours( the sexy kind :Haha), Nah I'm just playing. Ask away!!!

Zeltrax
April 08, 2011, 07:31 AM
first! Hi :tem.
The first time I've talked to you is in the ff, and now I'm talking to you again.
I remember you from ft section, I see you alot there
Since you read ft,
Favorite ft character?
What do you like most about ft?
Favorite op character?
what do you like most about op?

goldb
April 08, 2011, 08:32 AM
Yeah I see a lot of similarities between FT and OP that's why I love it so much, plus I love Mashima-sensei's art!

Favourite FT Character

It would have to be Laxus, I love the monster type characters and his rockstar attitude. I can't wait for him to return to the story.

Why I love it

I love FT because(as I already mentioned) its art; Mashima really know how to capture moments whether of action, joy or sadness. A great reference to this is after the Oracion Seis Arc when Gerard is taken away my the magic council and the last page is a double page where Erza is crying (http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tail/chapter-163/page018.html) and behind her is what Lucy describes as "scarlet sunrise"; I love that page. Plus the comedic moments and there's some really awesome characters in there too.

Favourite OP Characters

Favourite OP character is Zoro and always has been. I can relate to his laziness and aspire to be as badass as he is. Plus I've always really been into swordsmanship and kendo and stuff so I always love reading his fights. He's such an amazing character, his determination, integrity and resolve in and out of battle.

What I like most about OP

There's lots of things to love about OP but what really makes me smile is the details you can pick out in the pages that Oda tries to hide from readers or in particular the references to cultures both ancient and modern, or just how theres so much more to a characters name, attacks and such that just what you read on the page.

I wish I coulda answered in more detail but I'm rushing to go work :p

lawlett-kun
April 08, 2011, 11:13 AM
hello =)
Guess nice to meet you. I already like you since i have seen you in FT section a lot and FT is far my fav manga.Do you like any particular anime? Btw whats the shortened version of your name?GB?

goldb
April 08, 2011, 06:07 PM
Hi good_boy, we have the same initials I guess(?)
FT fan too huh? I'd like you to answer the FT questions Zeltrax asked me too if you would...:p

Before I got really busy with uni and work, I watched Code Geass, Samurai Champloo, Death Note and a lot Studio Ghibli stuff. Right now I'm just watching OP anime weekly; mostly just to see the manga animated and also watching Saint Seiya Lost Canvas OVA which I really like and would recommend you at least see an episode; the animation and art is really good.

Apart from those I haven't really gotten into anything new but I'm always open to recomendation; that's how I've gotten into most of the mangas/animes I like. So if you know any then...

Imperium
April 08, 2011, 06:10 PM
Barbieeee~

Favourite song atm?

goldb
April 08, 2011, 06:30 PM
Yooo Imp! :hello

Favourite song right now is Wonderman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-FWDsXUCes) by Tinie Tempah

lawlett-kun
April 08, 2011, 09:28 PM
@Goldb- yeah i guess well ur GB i am G_B heh. sure ill answer them

Fav Ft char

It goes to Erza nuff said.One of the best female lead characters I have ever seen.Opposite of Sakura hah.
Why I love it

Just as you have mentioned:the art,the plot,the characters.Even though fights sometimes can be eeeh not at the highest level they are still very interesting.But the plot is the most precious thing to me.

Well I guess I wont be answering about Op.nice anime..I as well loved it . alrighty ttyl

goldb
April 09, 2011, 04:46 AM
You don't like OP goodboy?

Imperium
April 09, 2011, 08:53 AM
Okay since no one seems to have asked the big Q's. Here we go~

Favourite Film
Favourite Manga
Favourite TV show
Favourite Anime
Favourite Book
Favourite Author
Favourite Game

Give your prediction of Arsenals next season? ):

lawlett-kun
April 09, 2011, 09:22 AM
You don't like OP goodboy?

Op is fine, but nothin so special tbh:)

goldb
April 09, 2011, 06:34 PM
Okay since no one seems to have asked the big Q's. Here we go~

Favourite Film
Favourite Manga
Favourite TV show
Favourite Anime
Favourite Book
Favourite Author
Favourite Game

Give your prediction of Arsenals next season? ):

Favourite Film: oooh a toughie, it would probably be The Lord of the Rings since I never get tired of watching that. Inception, Hangover, The Other Guys and many others are close.

Favourite Manga: One Piece. Need I say more?

Favourite TV Show: Theres too many! :crying It would have to be The Big Bang Theory imo, but favourite of all time is Friends. How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, NCIS, Chuck, 30 Rock, Glee and Modern Family are up there too. There's a few more but I can't remember right now....

Favourite Anime: Hmmmm Code Geass would probably take it I think...Samurai Champloo would be up there too. I haven't really seen MANY animes to compare it too. So If you've got any recommendations please let me know.

I dont really READ Literature :s so your next 2 questions I can't really answer.

Favourite Game: Final Fantasy VII; one of very few games I've truly enjoyed playing...I sooo wish they'd remake it so it's up to date. I don't care if it takes 10 years.

Op is fine, but nothin so special tbh:)

Okay fair enough :p, What manga do YOU read then?

lawlett-kun
April 09, 2011, 07:57 PM
Favourite Film: oooh a toughie, it would probably be The Lord of the Rings since I never get tired of watching that. Inception, Hangover, The Other Guys and many others are close.

Favourite Manga: One Piece. Need I say more?

Favourite TV Show: Theres too many! :crying It would have to be The Big Bang Theory imo, but favourite of all time is Friends. How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist, NCIS, Chuck, 30 Rock, Glee and Modern Family are up there too. There's a few more but I can't remember right now....

Favourite Anime: Hmmmm Code Geass would probably take it I think...Samurai Champloo would be up there too. I haven't really seen MANY animes to compare it too. So If you've got any recommendations please let me know.

I dont really READ Literature :s so you're next 2 questions I can't really answer.

Favourite Game: Final Fantasy VII; one of very few games I've truly enjoyed playing...I sooo wish they'd remake it so it's up to date. I don't care if it takes 10 years.

Okay fair enough :p, What manga do YOU read then?

ill give u my full list i guess: Ft,naruto,Op,KHR,Claymore,Dgm,beelzebub,skip beat,death note ,nononono,berserk,kimi no todoke,nana,good ending, oh yeah and bleach i guess. >_> there are much more romance i read but i wont be listing it here lol

Zeltrax
April 09, 2011, 08:39 PM
Favourite FT Character

It would have to be Laxus, I love the monster type characters and his rockstar attitude. I can't wait for him to return to the story.
Waaat, you have the same fav character as me.
Luxus is badass and I like his powers and not to mention how insanely strong he is.
He's also a good guy now :p

Why I love it

I love FT because(as I already mentioned) its art; Mashima really know how to capture moments whether of action, joy or sadness. A great reference to this is after the Oracion Seis Arc when Gerard is taken away my the magic council and the last page is a double page where Erza is crying (http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tail/chapter-163/page018.html) and behind her is what Lucy describes as "scarlet sunrise"; I love that page. Plus the comedic moments and there's some really awesome characters in there too.
Yeah, the author handles the emotional parts very well.
Not only the erza part, the end of the luxus arc made an emotional impact too.

What I like most about OP

There's lots of things to love about OP but what really makes me smile is the details you can pick out in the pages that Oda tries to hide from readers or in particular the references to cultures both ancient and modern, or just how theres so much more to a characters name, attacks and such that just what you read on the page.

I wish I coulda answered in more detail but I'm rushing to go work :p[/QUOTE]
I don't have any fav character in op because I love all of the SHs and feel that they can be in their own individual manga.
True, there's too much to love about OP and I like what you picked up~ :)

goldb
April 11, 2011, 04:51 AM
Waaat, you have the same fav character as me.
Luxus is badass and I like his powers and not to mention how insanely strong he is.
He's also a good guy now :p

He'll probably end up being guildmaster, but I think it won't be quite right now since I believe Makarov still has a role to play when Ivan is shown again.

I don't have any fav character in op because I love all of the SHs and feel that they can be in their own individual manga.
True, there's too much to love about OP and I like what you picked up~ :)

I'd love to see a Zoro manga, but it wouldn't be as fun as having all of them together.

blai
April 11, 2011, 12:23 PM
Howdy. Let me guess... You still haven't been arsed to get a London meet together, right? :notrust

goldb
April 11, 2011, 02:56 PM
You say that like it's my fault Blai-kun??? :(
I'll be in london on 21-24th april. I can't remember whos in London anymore...

BBB Banana
April 11, 2011, 03:00 PM
Barbie you have a trhead now :zomg :hug

So happy that you can hang out with us again latelly :zomg

So how have you been?

goldb
April 11, 2011, 03:10 PM
I know I didn't even know that regular memebers could now open threads; it's so cool! :D

I'm happy to be back, but kinda sad to find out some people aren't around anymore :( I hope they do come back soon. I've been good, just working and trying get a proper job.

How about you?

blai
April 11, 2011, 03:11 PM
Of course one, you're like the only sane brit on this forum >,>'

Oh, I was planning to visit London around those days but I bailed. I'll most likely be drunk on a house-party with minors instead.
[hr]

I know I didn't even know that regular memebers could now open threads; it's so cool! :D

One of many splendid additions that has / will be made. *teasing* :amuse

BBB Banana
April 11, 2011, 03:13 PM

I'm happy to be back, but kinda sad to find out some people aren't around anymore :( I hope they do come back soon. I've been good, just working and trying get a proper job.

How about you?

I'm fine. The weather has been good. It's spring break and I'm planing to drag a friend of mine along with me to run everyday.

How is weather over there in the rainy country?

goldb
April 11, 2011, 04:15 PM
Of course one, you're like the only sane brit on this forum >,>'
True :)

Oh, I was planning to visit London around those days but I bailed. I'll most likely be drunk on a house-party with minors instead.

What!!! why would you bail on us??!! we coulda gone around London. I'd defo come London if you were there! :smack

I'm fine. The weather has been good. It's spring break and I'm planing to drag a friend of mine along with me to run everyday.

How is weather over there in the rainy country?

The weathers been fantastic since friday! but it rained for a few minutes today but I cant really complain cos it's been at leat 19C since...
I'm starting running tomorrow morning with my twin bro. trying to get fit for the summer; cutting it close as always :D

BBB Banana
April 11, 2011, 04:18 PM
Oh so you're also running? That's nice :D

I need to get myself in shape so I can get even better grades at physical education I got a 16 out of 20.

But I want to get a 17 or 18 this term.

goldb
April 11, 2011, 04:29 PM
16 is good, I woulda been happy with that but saying that...I was always a mediocre student. I didn't like to over-achieve. Bare-minimum was my middle name :D

I just wanna get healthy and bulk up a bit. I need to work on a rota...but one step at a time...

BBB Banana
April 11, 2011, 04:39 PM
I'm not bulky at all I'm very skinny but I have a good physical condition.

And there's a friendly rivalry with a friend of mine so that always makes me try harder :D

blai
April 11, 2011, 04:46 PM
What!!! why would you bail on us??!! we coulda gone around London. I'd defo come London if you were there! :smack

Good to know for later endeavours! Next time I'll stop by London I'll holler!

goldb
April 12, 2011, 01:05 PM
Good to know for later endeavours! Next time I'll stop by London I'll holler!
Yeah we'll get you good and drunk, then leave you in an alley-way in Soho :D

lawlett-kun
April 12, 2011, 01:35 PM
hey GB!:zomg (like talking to myself :zomg)

How are you? WHat you think about last FT chapter? You think Urtear will tell Grey something like "Hey grey become my ally,since together with Zeref we would be able to ressurect Ur" I would lol :zomg

goldb
April 12, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hi namesake! :hi5

Im good thank you :D
Yeah it was a bit of a hit and miss with me. I was expecting more from the Merdy/ Juvia/ Gray situation but surprised by Urtear's words at the end. Oh my god, if she does say something like that to Gray I think he'll be conflicted but being a member of FT he'll know that the dead are best left where they are. Plus remember he'd already tried to find a way to get Ur back when he asked Makarov if there was any way to reverse the Iced Shell magic she used to freeze herself and Deliora.

lawlett-kun
April 12, 2011, 07:05 PM
Hi namesake! :hi5

Im good thank you :D
Yeah it was a bit of a hit and miss with me. I was expecting more from the Merdy/ Juvia/ Gray situation but surprised by Urtear's words at the end. Oh my god, if she does say something like that to Gray I think he'll be conflicted but being a member of FT he'll know that the dead are best left where they are. Plus remember he'd already tried to find a way to get Ur back when he asked Makarov if there was any way to reverse the Iced Shell magic she used to freeze herself and Deliora.

yeah true i absolutely agree with you on a Juvia/Meredy situation.It reminded of how Naruto used talk no jutsu on Nagato(in case you read Naruto, if not then nvm :lmao) Oh well if zeref uses death magic,maybe he can somehow control death and bring dead peeps to life,i hope i am wrong though heh:p Cant wait till next chapter :ninja

blai
April 12, 2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah we'll get you good and drunk, then leave you in an alley-way in Soho :D

Hey... :notrust

Anyway, my new job is amazing and the salary is pretty solid so I'll be able to visit you prolly whenever. Starting in June. :thumbs

Though late june early july might be a little troublesome as I'll head to France for the Japan Expo to get drunk and geeky with a gang of staff / ex-staff. ^^

goldb
April 13, 2011, 02:42 AM
Hey... :notrust

Anyway, my new job is amazing and the salary is pretty solid so I'll be able to visit you prolly whenever. Starting in June. :thumbs

Though late june early july might be a little troublesome as I'll head to France for the Japan Expo to get drunk and geeky with a gang of staff / ex-staff. ^^

If you're coming in June let me know when cos I'm going to Scotland for a week in June and I think somewhere else too :darn. Oooh where in France is this Japan Expo?! :o sounds like fun!

Iceiphoenix
April 13, 2011, 06:58 AM
GOLDB!! :hug
Long time no see!! :tem

What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? :nod

One of many splendid additions that has / will be made. *teasing* :amuse

Oh, do share! :poke
I THINK I know one of the changes... I think

blai
April 13, 2011, 07:31 AM

Yeah, as if you're soooooooo unaware of everything that's going to happen :3c
[hr]

If you're coming in June let me know when cos I'm going to Scotland for a week in June and I think somewhere else too :darn. Oooh where in France is this Japan Expo?! :o sounds like fun!

Scotland? Always wanted to go there. :amuse
I think the chance is higher that I'll visit London in September. Like, first week of it.

goldb
April 13, 2011, 11:03 AM
GOLDB!! :hug
Long time no see!! :tem

What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? :nod

Ice-chwwwwwwwan!!! :hug

I just love Vanilla. Though it's not a question you asked but I just Snickers Almond as a milkshake and it is the B.O.M.B!!!!! :love

@Blai: oh Do share! :D

September is so far away Blai :(
I wanna visit your little country soon too. If I can do it this summer it'll be cool.

Bugzee
April 14, 2011, 06:34 PM
Barbie-chwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~~~!

You finally have your own thread! Sweeet~

So what's your favourite girlie accessory?
What are your top 5 essentials to always carry in your hand bag?
How's Ken doin'? :3c

Have you watched Toy Story 3!? :wtf

goldb
April 14, 2011, 07:12 PM
You took your time getting here you traitor!!! Ive been back for a week and you're nowhere to be seen!

1. I carry a vaseline(cocobutter) with me :love
2. I dont own a purse
3. By Ken do you mean THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfZnAVbdeU&feature=related) guy!!!

Yes I've seen Toy Story 3. Ken is ridiculously awesome but so is Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and Spanish Buzz :wtf

Bugzee
April 15, 2011, 10:10 AM
You took your time getting here you traitor!!! Ive been back for a week and you're nowhere to be seen!

1. I carry a vaseline(cocobutter) with me :love
2. I dont own a purse
3. By Ken do you mean THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfZnAVbdeU&feature=related) guy!!!

Yes I've seen Toy Story 3. Ken is ridiculously awesome but so is Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear and Spanish Buzz :wtf

Whaaat? :o I'm a traitor!? How so? T^T

Uni has been stressing me out lately so I haven't been around here much this week. ;P Stop making it out like you didn't disappear yourself. It's become a family trait for all the goldb's to make one post and leave for a good 5-6 months before ever returning back to this damn place again. You single-handedly killed the HO thread. Damn you! :yelling

Yesh~ You've seen it! I love that movie! :wtf The barbie x ken moments were pretty amusing. Spanish Buzz stole the show for me though. :lmao

I didn't really like Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear from the start. :notrust

blai
April 15, 2011, 10:32 AM
September is so far away Blai :(
I wanna visit your little country soon too. If I can do it this summer it'll be cool.

Ey, dawg, drop by Växjö in mid September. Impy is taking a year here so you can hang with us :)

goldb
April 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
Whaaat? :o I'm a traitor!? How so? T^T

Uni has been stressing me out lately so I haven't been around here much this week. ;P Stop making it out like you didn't disappear yourself. It's become a family trait for all the goldb's to make one post and leave for a good 5-6 months before ever returning back to this damn place again. You single-handedly killed the HO thread. Damn you! :yelling

I didn't kill the Hangout Thread!!! why you being so mean to me!?! :crying
But I'm back now, so how bout we get the A-Team back together and bring back the HO and kick out all the noobz?

How's uni going? 2nd year or final?
Which uni? I forget....

Yesh~ You've seen it! I love that movie! :wtf The barbie x ken moments were pretty amusing. Spanish Buzz stole the show for me though. :lmao

I didn't really like Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear from the start. :notrust

I loved Huggin Bear just for the way he laughs! :lmao

Ey, dawg, drop by Växjö in mid September. Impy is taking a year here so you can hang with us :)

Hmm ok...But I don't wanna be the 3rd wheel there :s

blai
April 15, 2011, 11:17 AM
Don't worry I'll leave Impy untouched since I don't swing that way. :thumbs

goldb
April 15, 2011, 11:23 AM
Looool, cool. I need to start researching your small town and see what's there to do. How far are you from the capital? and are you goin to be our personal tour guide jah?

miramira
April 18, 2011, 11:09 AM
I loooove Spanish Buzz!!! I don't think there's anyone in the world who watched Toy Story 3 and still doesn't...if there is they're probably stone people xDD

Btw I also never noticed this section until now! haha. my bad.

Hmmm I see you in the FT forums a lot, and you've been asked a lot about FT, so as much as I'm a major fan of it I gotta ask you something else! :) ...but I don't really know of a topic you might be interested in. So I guess the right questions would be these:

1) As you said you're a fan of One Piece. I've seen only a few episodes of the anime and those eps were centered on Nami. I kinda like her and I wanna read OP but both anime and manga are too long I can't catch up! Do you think I can read just a select arcs (maybe those w/ a lot of Nami as well) and still enjoy? Or at least understand the story? If yes- recommend what arcs? If no-well, I don't know! try to convince me, maybe? lol

2) What else do you like doing? Pastimes other than anime, manga or this forum?

3) The best shown/drawn anime/manga scene you ever watched/read? Just a scene, from any series you like. What makes it stand out from everything else? (*this is a question i wanted to make a new thread of, but i'm too shy to...heehee*)

goldb
April 18, 2011, 01:46 PM
I loooove Spanish Buzz!!! I don't think there's anyone in the world who watched Toy Story 3 and still doesn't...if there is they're probably stone people xDD

Btw I also never noticed this section until now! haha. my bad.

Hmmm I see you in the FT forums a lot, and you've been asked a lot about FT, so as much as I'm a major fan of it I gotta ask you something else! :) ...but I don't really know of a topic you might be interested in. So I guess the right questions would be these:

1) As you said you're a fan of One Piece. I've seen only a few episodes of the anime and those eps were centered on Nami. I kinda like her and I wanna read OP but both anime and manga are too long I can't catch up! Do you think I can read just a select arcs (maybe those w/ a lot of Nami as well) and still enjoy? Or at least understand the story? If yes- recommend what arcs? If no-well, I don't know! try to convince me, maybe? lol

2) What else do you like doing? Pastimes other than anime, manga or this forum?

3) The best shown/drawn anime/manga scene you ever watched/read? Just a scene, from any series you like. What makes it stand out from everything else? (*this is a question i wanted to make a new thread of, but i'm too shy to...heehee*)

Hi Mira-chan, Nice to meet a fellow FT fan :hug, yes I'm a hugger :wtf

1) Hmmm There isn't really a Nami-centric arc except for right at the begining during the Arlong Arc. Even if you read the current chapters, you wouldn't understand much unless you read from the begining. One Piece is well, you should know how popular it is. Everyone always disses the art and granted it isn't really it's strong suit but I love Oda's art style personally; in the begining it was very slacking and there are still a few bits here and there but which manga doesn't. What it does have as pros are the story, the characters, the references( :love) to cultures and such, the comedy :D and the emotional rollercoaster.
Please read it and take your time reading it, cos I started reading One Piece at Chapter 483( I had already watched all the anime episodes and that point) but I missed a lot of things, so from time to time I'd have to go back and find out what happened before. So I stopped and started it all again.

2) I really used to be into drawing and painting til I was about 15 then I kinda left it and I regret but I really wanna start back again. Hanging out with my friends too, and my laptop.(yes, my laptop).

3) That question is very easy for me because I doubt I've seen many art scenes better than that of Vagabond. Maybe FMA or Vinland Saga are equal or close. I can't choose a particular scene but if you ever get the chance to check it out, I'd also recommend it.

Feel free to start your own thread, I'm sure many of us want to get to know you more :D

blai
April 18, 2011, 02:23 PM
Looool, cool. I need to start researching your small town and see what's there to do. How far are you from the capital? and are you goin to be our personal tour guide jah?

There's not a whole lot to do but to chill at cafés and check out babes. Or party with minors. I am about five to six hours from the capital with bus but about three with train so if you wanna check out the capital then I have lodging, wingmans, drinks and girls for ya three hours away from my crib. :thumbs

Yeh, Imma be your personal tour guide, know southern Sweden inside-out.

goldb
April 18, 2011, 02:30 PM
Cheers Blai-kun! That sounds like an excellent plan, I can't wait for that.

Btw, we need you to make and sticky a thread for the MH Europe meet somewhere so we can plan out some ideas. We've been talking about it in Imp's thread.

miramira
April 19, 2011, 11:12 AM
Yay, thanks! :D :D :hug

1) Ahhh now I do want to watch and read OP! I mean I've always wanted to but the amount of catching up I need to do is the reason I back out everytime~~ Hmmm, comedy + emotional rollercoaster? Seems like a complete offer :D Alright, I'll try my best to pick it up again on my vacation.. and I'll start from the beginning! :)

2) Me too! I was totally into art until high school days but stopped as well. I guess I got too busy with school and 'newer' hobbies ^^; Did you draw/paint mostly animes? Or did you get to try many other subjects? Hanging out with friends and laptops = luv. xD Btw sorry for the additional questions! I could be very talkative especially in forums :D

3) Vagabond? Wow tbh I've never seen it! But if you say it's the best you know then I'll definitely have to find it:)))

goldb
April 19, 2011, 11:33 AM
Yay, thanks! :D :D :hug

1) Ahhh now I do want to watch and read OP! I mean I've always wanted to but the amount of catching up I need to do is the reason I back out everytime~~ Hmmm, comedy + emotional rollercoaster? Seems like a complete offer :D Alright, I'll try my best to pick it up again on my vacation.. and I'll start from the beginning! :)

2) Me too! I was totally into art until high school days but stopped as well. I guess I got too busy with school and 'newer' hobbies ^^; Did you draw/paint mostly animes? Or did you get to try many other subjects? Hanging out with friends and laptops = luv. xD Btw sorry for the additional questions! I could be very talkative especially in forums :D

3) Vagabond? Wow tbh I've never seen it! But if you say it's the best you know then I'll definitely have to find it:)))

1) you better! :yelling :pleased

2) I mostly did observational drawings and stuff for school projects and such. Only manga based art I've ever really done was Dragonball. Used to love drawing dat. And being talkative is a good thin on here! It'd be strange if you were on a forum and didn't talk :sweatdrop

3) Btw, Vagabond (http://www.mangareader.net/100/vagabond.html) is a Seinen Manga

miramira
April 19, 2011, 12:31 PM
1) Alright, alright :D
2) DBZ is great! I tried many times to draw Trunks but I'm not good at it :) I don't know why, when I draw guys they look a bit feminine :((( Well, I have a couple other forums before that I'm a member of where I never wrote a word! xDD Sometimes I do that when I just want to "follow" discussions or news. But the FT discussions here was getting too interesting I ust have to share my thoughts :)))
3) Haha, that's okay^^ I've only read a very few seinen manga but I guess I don't mind that they're more serious/mature. Thanks for the link! I've bookmarked it now~

goldb
April 19, 2011, 01:05 PM
Interestingly enough Trunks was the first manga character I had ever drawn, I was 5 at the time and til this day I always tell people it's best piece of work :sweatbunny
Yeah I too have a few forums like that where I've just registered so I can get access to stuff but MH is too interesting for that!

lawlett-kun
April 26, 2011, 11:31 AM
passing by to make my epic 1000th post. :kukuku

goldb
April 26, 2011, 12:09 PM
passing by to make my epic 1000th post. :kukuku

:hi5

Let's CELEBRATE!!!!:yay

:confetti :maracas :confetti :drmke

scav
May 02, 2011, 06:27 AM
bump
thread revived :3c

Zeltrax
May 02, 2011, 06:30 AM
Double bump :wtf I don.t have a max revive but heres a cookie :cookiehand

goldb
May 02, 2011, 06:30 AM
bump
thread revived :3c

And for that I will bump you up into my top.10 favourite MHers :hug

scav
May 02, 2011, 06:45 AM
:beer

goldb
May 02, 2011, 06:47 AM
Double bump :wtf I don.t have a max revive but heres a cookie :cookiehand

Hmmm that depends...what kinda cookies are they?:-_-

Zeltrax
May 02, 2011, 06:53 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROy7Ap73d8gbN1B-MyxIWZi2q9OJiAtSPo6LUtagh9-Xq_WyWu
With a ribbon on top of course :lmao

goldb
May 02, 2011, 06:57 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROy7Ap73d8gbN1B-MyxIWZi2q9OJiAtSPo6LUtagh9-Xq_WyWu
With a ribbon on top of course :lmao

:darnDammit you know I like nicely presented gifts. Okay you can move into my top 10 too :hug

Zeltrax
May 02, 2011, 07:09 AM
just as planned Yay :zomg

goldb
May 02, 2011, 07:22 AM
:o You tricked me and played my like a clarinet! :crying

lawlett-kun
May 03, 2011, 04:40 PM
passing by my MH twin brother's thread! Yes if you didnt know we r brothers now.. I saw the FF family tree (or w/e u call dat) i think its time to update it !:3c

goldb
May 03, 2011, 06:44 PM
Yes! I will update it tomorrow, to add you guys in it. And it's wrong how riki-chan is my sister or whatever on there :-_-

riki
May 03, 2011, 07:22 PM
Oh yeah, I remember that FF family tree.

We should update it. ^^

goldb
May 03, 2011, 07:38 PM
Can you send me the link to the old one please riki-chan, then I can see what can be changed.

riki
May 03, 2011, 08:09 PM
Link (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62776) ^^

blai
May 04, 2011, 06:05 AM
As long as I'm not the Husband of Hermann. I mean, it's not that I don't like him but I prefer sexing with a real woman. :(

alphabeta
May 04, 2011, 06:15 AM
Yes! I will update it tomorrow, to add you guys in it. And it's wrong how riki-chan is my sister or whatever on there :-_-

Woah, i never knew FF had a family tree :zomg. I wonder who i am?

Lenin? :3c

lawlett-kun
May 04, 2011, 08:06 AM
As long as I'm not the Husband of Hermann. I mean, it's not that I don't like him but I prefer sexing with a real woman. :(

didnt know you were so picky:o

goldb
May 04, 2011, 05:03 PM
Alright, gimme a few about an hour an I'll sort it out. Just came from a ridiculous 12hour shift :crying

Totinona
May 04, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hello there! I got bored and decided to wander outside the FF. :p

Aah, The family tree. I was Charlie's wife? :XD

lawlett-kun
May 04, 2011, 05:54 PM
hey tina ! ur in a russian mood or smthn? :D

Totinona
May 04, 2011, 05:56 PM
No, I moved to Russia. :oh

lawlett-kun
May 04, 2011, 05:57 PM
No, I moved to Russia. :oh

oh you did? what city?

Totinona
May 04, 2011, 06:00 PM
oh you did? what city?

Moscow. :oh

:3c

goldb
May 04, 2011, 06:01 PM
Okay, here's my version of the FF family tree. If you're not on there, let me know and we'll revise it.

Father: goldb( MR. Goldbmember)
Mother: riki( my pride)

Grandpa(father's):Charlie(WWVI veteran, now uses his skills to moderate)
Grandma(father's):destiny

Grandpa(mother's): Arro(God fearing one) :kuku
Grandma(mother's): unknown

goldb's siblings: Buggy( The Clown), Blai(renowned lothario :hurr) and E3( bi-curious one)(twins), good_boy(adopted one), Farfalla( the ambitious one)

riki's siblings: Milly, Cblitz,saladesu( joined at the hip with c_k, they are NOT twins, :-_-,adores c_k :eyeroll)

Uncle(s): Imp( "The adventurer"),aki(cat lover), Benny(specialises in the distrubution of certain "medicines", also in :love with Asclepius).

Aunt(s): Totinona, Asus( Town Drunk), Asclepius(riki's aunt, object of benny's affection :love)

Children(s): BB-chan, Googz and ice-chan(triplets), Organ(eldest), kdowns

Cousin(s): mugen( whereabouts unknown),Siberia,Ustegius, A_I, c_k(desu-chans other half. can't have one without the other, has a whip fetish :ck)

Furious 5: Zeltrax, jorped, Hyst, alphabeta( creator of dr.beat headphones, less known rip-offs of dr.dre's monster beats :lmao), dark lord( no family relation, but always seem to be around the family gatherings. Known for their wild party antics.)

Kinda rushed but meh....

lawlett-kun
May 04, 2011, 06:04 PM
Moscow. :oh

:3c

haha nice choice

@gb where is the tree... i expect to be like a grandfather there

nevahmind
[hr]
so i am ur what- adopted daughter?

BBB Banana
May 04, 2011, 06:04 PM
You forgot googz :o

How could you :crying

Totinona
May 04, 2011, 06:06 PM
Okay, here's my version of the FF family tree. If you're not on there, let me know and we'll revise it.

Kinda rushed but meh....

I'm your aunt? :lmao

:XD

goldb
May 04, 2011, 06:13 PM
@BB-chan: sorry :sweatdrop, it's fixed now
@Tina: Yeah I needed someone who I could look up :hug

Iceiphoenix
May 05, 2011, 01:42 AM
BBBro, Googz!! We have a new brother!! :zomg

Waiiiiiit a second... Googz is younger than BBBro, but older than me... if BBBro and I are twins... what the heck is Googz? :shifty

goldb
May 05, 2011, 01:50 AM
He is....your triplet!! :3c

Iceiphoenix
May 05, 2011, 02:26 AM
Righteo then. :XD

But I'm the random Asian sister... am... am I adopted? :(

goldb
May 05, 2011, 02:33 AM
How dare you question your father! you're my daughter! plus if you think about it, wouldn't it make more sense to ask why does a black and asian couple have 2 white kids? :3c But it's a miracle, it happens and we love you all :hug

Iceiphoenix
May 05, 2011, 03:36 AM
Oh yeah, riki's Asian! :darn (Sorry riki, I forgot. :darn)

That's a good point you've brought up, "dad"... So... who was Arro? :shifty

Zeltrax
May 05, 2011, 04:29 AM
Riki's asian too?

Anyway, FURIOUS 5, BWAHAHHAA
so are we the ones that bully your kids at school :3c

alphabeta
May 05, 2011, 05:50 AM
BBBro, Googz!! We have a new brother!! :zomg

Waiiiiiit a second... Googz is younger than BBBro, but older than me... if BBBro and I are twins... what the heck is Googz? :shifty

I always thought i would be the fourth of the 3 brothers :bored... :3c

Riki's asian too?

Don't mess with FURIOS-5-self-proclaimed-leader - alpha... :box

Zeltrax
May 05, 2011, 06:45 AM
I always thought i would be the fourth of the 3 brothers :bored... :3c

Don't mess with FURIOS-5-self-proclaimed-leader - alpha... :box

I WANTED THAT ROLE :yelling
but who cares anyway, I'm the one that gets their pocket money :3c

alphabeta
May 05, 2011, 06:49 AM
I WANTED THAT ROLE :yelling
but who cares anyway, I'm the one that gets their pocket money :3c

of course after you pay your % to me. :kukuku

blai
May 05, 2011, 02:45 PM
Oh, we're bro's. hi5

Evil3ye
May 05, 2011, 03:06 PM
Family trees again :faint

Thought it got old already

BBB Banana
May 05, 2011, 05:12 PM
These guys think they can bully me :lmao

goldb
May 05, 2011, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah, riki's Asian! :darn (Sorry riki, I forgot. :darn)

That's a good point you've brought up, "dad"... So... who was Arro? :shifty
:facepalm
Arro is riki's brother, though he's always been a bit confused about that; poor guy :amuse

Riki's asian too?

NO ONE bullies my kids at school!!! :yelling :smack :chair

Oh, we're bro's. hi5
:hi5 I know right, I had to :yay

These guys think they can bully me :lmao
You show 'em son! no one messes with the "goldbmembers"(hoping that catches on...:shifty)

BBB Banana
May 05, 2011, 05:19 PM
I actually read your thread title as "meet the globalmods" just a second ago :lmao

goldb
May 05, 2011, 06:07 PM
:-_-

lawlett-kun
May 05, 2011, 06:07 PM
so BOB why u nevah sleep? :XD

goldb
May 05, 2011, 06:12 PM
Cos sleeping is for chumps! Plus there's certain things I need to do that can only be done at night :shifty

alphabeta
May 05, 2011, 11:56 PM
Cos sleeping is for chumps! Plus there's certain things I need to do that can only be done at night :shifty

http://lolfed.com/wp-content/uploads/fap-fap-fap.jpg

goldb
May 06, 2011, 05:44 AM
I don't part-take in fapping dr.beat, I leave that to you furious five and your pent-up frustrations :3c

alphabeta
May 06, 2011, 08:01 AM
I don't part-take in fapping dr.beat, I leave that to you furious five and your pent-up frustrations :3c

Ah, admit it, that your just enving me for finding such a lol-worthy pic :3c

:shifty... *fap, fap, fap*

goldb
May 06, 2011, 08:15 AM
No! I will not give in! :crying
I too will find an awesome lol-pic and when I do.....

:rant

kdowns
May 06, 2011, 08:26 AM
Tsk Tsk Ranting is bad for your health :P

goldb
May 06, 2011, 08:43 AM
Tsk Tsk Ranting is bad for your health :P

I'm trying not to :sweatdrop, but these damn kids just get me so riled up sometimes!! :cussing

Charlie
May 06, 2011, 10:32 PM
Hey goldb~ I am here. Being here means you promised to read Noblesse and ID. :3c

Anyway, how are you?

goldb
May 07, 2011, 02:19 PM
:-_- I knew you wouldn't come here without any demands, but since I liked The Breaker I'll look into the other 2 and let you know.

I'm good thanks, just got back from at a restaurant in Aston Villa FC; really long shift so I'm beat :faint

BBB Banana
May 08, 2011, 06:56 PM
Reviving this thread :woo

How are you doing GB?

scav
May 08, 2011, 06:56 PM
what do that title mean? :lmao

lawlett-kun
May 08, 2011, 09:41 PM
Reviving this thread :woo

How are you doing GB?

why thank you! i am fine

G_B!Return the lily ava!

riki
May 08, 2011, 10:38 PM
I watched Thor today and it was awesome!

lawlett-kun
May 08, 2011, 10:38 PM
you liked it? worth watching it in cinema?

riki
May 08, 2011, 10:40 PM
Yes, I would highly recommend it. ^^

M3J
May 09, 2011, 01:57 AM

Kinda rushed but meh....

Why am I her brother? Why am I not one of the youngest? Match me to my mental age! D:

saladesu
May 09, 2011, 01:59 AM
I highly recommend Thor as well :thumbs

Also, I saw your FF family tree... Some objections
(a) Why am I a grandparent :(
(b) I am c_k's minion, not worthy to be her spouse
(c) Why am I in a yuri relationship :(
(d) c_k x goodsy ftw
(e) Don't call c_k a man :(

lawlett-kun
May 09, 2011, 02:01 AM
i has a question. IF i am an adopted son, who were my rl parents. I hope one of them is not M3j :3c
[hr]
and also u forgot to add jessica-chwan to the tree

M3J
May 09, 2011, 02:01 AM
Also, if I'm riki's brother, your mother's brother, then why aren't I an uncle? -.-

goldb
May 09, 2011, 04:15 AM
why thank you! i am fine

G_B!Return the lily ava!
Hmm :headscratch I'll think about it, I've been looking for a new ava/sig combo. I asked Lalla-chan to design one for me but I think she may be busy with work so I'll sort something out today before work...hopefully.

I watched Thor today and it was awesome!

:hi5 What was your favourite scene/character?
and what did you think of the design for Asgard? one or 2 people I spoke to didn't seem to like it :s The only thing for me that was a bit "meh" was the rainbow bridge :sweatdrop

Why am I her brother? Why am I not one of the youngest? Match me to my mental age! D:
Because you're considered to be quite responsible around here, so I thought I'd convey that :eyeroll

I highly recommend Thor as well :thumbs

Also, I saw your FF family tree... Some objections
(a) Why am I a grandparent :(
(b) I am c_k's minion, not worthy to be her spouse
(c) Why am I in a yuri relationship :(
(d) c_k x goodsy ftw
(e) Don't call c_k a man :(

Erm, I thought c_k was a dude? :jawdrop....no lies :sweatdrop
It seems there's a lot of stuff that needs to be fixed, I'll take all your suggestions on board and see what I can do.
Ooooh, I think I've got a position for you that will make you hate me :3c but we'll see! :woo

i has a question. IF i am an adopted son, who were my rl parents. I hope one of them is not M3j :3c

and also u forgot to add jessica-chwan to the tree

Jessica-chwan is not on the family tree because your real parents took her and left you, I'm sorry :hug. They left a message saying that "We've seen his future and he's gonna be too awesome for us to handle, we hope you can support his gifts and talents(none of which we've seen btw :p)."

Also, if I'm riki's brother, your mother's brother, then why aren't I an uncle? -.-
:headscratch await version 2. I admittedly rushed this one cos it was late and just came back from work :sweatdrop

what do that title mean? :lmao

My title is a riddle, I know you guys love those so I hope you can figure it out :3c

lawlett-kun
May 09, 2011, 04:18 AM
Gb is wondering whether he can be saladesu's bf in version 2 tree? :3c

goldb
May 09, 2011, 05:08 AM
nono, there's only riki-chan for me :love
I over-read something in a member zone thread which I found cute and funny, so I'm gonna put it together and hope desu-chan sees it from my pov.
[hr]
Okies,I've changed it a bit....
I need suggestions for riki-chan's mother I couldn't think of anyone :headscratch

Iceiphoenix
May 09, 2011, 05:13 AM
Did someone say Dr. Dre Monster Beats? :zomg

goldb
May 09, 2011, 05:18 AM
Oh crap I forget you have them too! :crying
Now both my brother's have them too :rant

Iceiphoenix
May 09, 2011, 05:19 AM
And you don't? D: Bribe them, I say. :3c

benelori
May 09, 2011, 07:47 AM
Oh crap I forget you have them too! :crying
Now both my brother's have them too :rant

Where's UR lil bro...haven't seen him in a while

riki
May 09, 2011, 09:13 AM
:hi5 What was your favourite scene/character?

Thor was pretty awesome, but I have to admit that Darcy (Jane Foster's assistant) was hilarious with her comments.

My favorite scenes were the funny ones.

The scene when Thor found out that Odin "died" was also good because he finally realized that his arrogance caused the whole mess and learned his lesson, which probably ruined Loki's scheme

BTW, what do you think of the scene after the credits? I think that might be the premise for The Avengers movie. ^^

and what did you think of the design for Asgard? one or 2 people I spoke to didn't seem to like it :s The only thing for me that was a bit "meh" was the rainbow bridge :sweatdrop

I like the scenery of Asgard.

The rainbow bridge wasn't really a rainbow bridge to me but more like a crystallized bridge with different colors. But then, they wanted to incorporate technology to the story in order to make sense.

goldb
May 09, 2011, 09:32 AM
Where's UR lil bro...haven't seen him in a while

He's doesn't come on here anymore, I honestly dunno why. He spends most of his time now playing some online game. :eyeroll

And you don't? D: Bribe them, I say. :3c I can't!! :crying But it's not really at the top of my list, I already have pretty good headphones:
http://www.camerabox.co.uk/images/products/xl/MDR-XB300.jpg

Thor was pretty awesome, but I have to admit that Darcy (Jane Foster's assistant) was hilarious with her comments.
Yeah I liked her too, her character was one of the stand out ones for me :lmao

The scene where Thor comes into the pet store and says : "I need a hooooorse!" :rotfl

BTW, what do you think of the scene after the credits? I think that might be the premise for The Avengers movie. ^^

I missed it in the cinema! crying I left as soon as the credits started rolling, it's only after someone mentioned it in the movie thread that I tried to find it on youtube but Paramount quickly got rid of all those videos :fail
A friend of mine DID tell me what it was about...

I like the scenery of Asgard.

The rainbow bridge wasn't really a rainbow bridge to me but more like a crystallized bridge with different colors. But then, they wanted to incorporate technology to the story in order to make sense.[/quote]

riki
May 09, 2011, 09:54 AM
The scene where Thor comes into the pet store and says : "I need a hooooorse!" :rotfl

That scene was hilarious especially with the clerk's "Umm... what?" reaction. My mom and I were squealing because we saw some chihuahuas in the background. :XD

saladesu
May 09, 2011, 09:59 AM
Something you saw in a member zone thread...? Oh gosh I'm not sure what to think now :worrybunny

And, about Thor
:zomg I loved that scene where he marches into the pet shop and demands to have a horse, too :XD So hilarious :rofl

Also, the preview for "The Avengers" seemed pretty cool~ I'm quite looking forward to it!

Did you read the comics? Did you know there was a cameo (or brief introduction) from Hawkeye in Thor? ^^

riki
May 09, 2011, 10:07 AM
Yep, I knew Hawkeye was there because my brother told me ahead of time. Too bad he was a minor character.

Now I'm waiting for Captain America. ^^
[hr]
I just remembered a funny scene from the beginning

Thor: *to Sif* Who helped you become the strongest warrior in Asgard?
Sif: I did. :eyeroll
Thor: Well, I did support you!

:lmao

goldb
May 09, 2011, 10:18 AM
Something you saw in a member zone thread...? Oh gosh I'm not sure what to think now :worrybunny

Was it you desu-chan? :s :hug, I couldn't remember who posted it, but thanks :D

And, about Thor:

Did you read the comics? Did you know there was a cameo (or brief introduction) from Hawkeye in Thor? ^^

Yep, I knew Hawkeye was there because my brother told me ahead of time. Too bad he was a minor character.

Which bit is Hawkeye in?? I didn't know about that...:crying

[/quote]
I'm waiting for som many films this summer; I think I may end up going cinema about 10 times until we get to the end of September :sweatdrop
I'm looking forward to Captain America and Green Lantern; the latter is my favourite comic book character because he has the power ring which is my favourite comic book item ever.

I just remembered a funny scene from the beginning

Thor: *to Sif* Who helped you become the strongest warrior in Asgard?
Sif: I did. :eyeroll
Thor: Well, I did support you!

:lmao

I loved the Warriors 3 and Heimdall; even though the latter was black and it caused an uproar amongst comic book fans because the original character was white in the comics? I didn't know that since I hadn't read much about Thor's background...

riki
May 09, 2011, 10:26 AM
He was the guy with the bow and arrow when Thor was infiltrating the SHIELD area.

saladesu
May 09, 2011, 11:19 AM
Oh I just saw the edited family tree, lol.

I thought you were referring to another pairing but I guess you weren't :p And well, I am c_k's loyal minion, that much is fact :thumbs But I don't wanna be siblings with Milly :(

goldb
May 09, 2011, 06:38 PM
Oh I just saw the edited family tree, lol.

I thought you were referring to another pairing but I guess you weren't :p And well, I am c_k's loyal minion, that much is fact :thumbs But I don't wanna be siblings with Milly :(

I was referring to another pairing but I decided not to go with it; unecessary drama I thought :lol. You don't wanna be Milly's sibling? :o, should I get rid of him? :jk

Btw, since I'm not in the "know" about these things, how did you become c_k's minion and what do you DO as her minion? :)

lawlett-kun
May 09, 2011, 06:52 PM
I was referring to another pairing but I decided not to go with it; unecessary drama I thought :lol. You don't wanna be Milly's sibling? :o, should I get rid of him? :jk

Btw, since I'm not in the "know" about these things, how did you become c_k's minion and what do you DO as her minion? :)

she has to oganize different parties and stuff like that

goldb
May 09, 2011, 07:01 PM
sexy parties? or female only parties?(aka sexy parties :jk) :hurr

lawlett-kun
May 09, 2011, 07:03 PM
sexy parties? or female only parties?(aka sexy parties :jk) :hurr

dunno that much! afterall i am just Saladesu's dog! not even sure if i still am after what happened yesterday!

goldb
May 09, 2011, 07:13 PM
What did you do now? :-_- Don't tell me you were humping the garden gnome again :fail

M3J
May 09, 2011, 08:01 PM
Because you're considered to be quite responsible around here, so I thought I'd convey that :eyeroll

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You live under a rock, don't you?

Also, your new tree still makes no sense. :notrust

lawlett-kun
May 09, 2011, 11:11 PM
@Gb- m3j should be your adoptive son's(which is me) home teacher. that would make sense!

saladesu
May 10, 2011, 07:41 AM

Oh. :oh Well. :p

Yes, get rid of him! :toc

Oh, it happened a long time ago, shortly after I was greened back in Nov I started sending PMs on her behalf. I was officially made her minion only some time in Feb I think? The fact that I was her minion was only made known to the wider community when I got blued in March and was able to proudly declare it via my custom title :D What do I do? Well I protect her from the forces of evil, send PMs for her... Basically I just do her bidding.

dunno that much! afterall i am just Saladesu's dog! not even sure if i still am after what happened yesterday!

I am kind to animals, don't worry :)

Iceiphoenix
May 10, 2011, 07:45 AM
:lmao Speaking of Thor, I loved the bit where
The SHIELD guys were like "Uh, base... we have Xena, Jackie Chan and Robin Hood over here." :rofl

riki
May 10, 2011, 08:21 AM
^:lmao

Poor goldb. No matter how he edits the family tree, someone is not happy.

lawlett-kun
May 10, 2011, 11:11 AM
ok icey that was just pure win. Lol xena ;)

goldb
May 10, 2011, 11:52 AM
Oh, it happened a long time ago, shortly after I was greened back in Nov I started sending PMs on her behalf. I was officially made her minion only some time in Feb I think? The fact that I was her minion was only made known to the wider community when I got blued in March and was able to proudly declare it via my custom title :D What do I do? Well I protect her from the forces of evil, send PMs for her... Basically I just do her bidding.

:o wow, that's a level of dedication which is very rare these days. You've inspired me to find a minion of my own. :kukuku

^:lmao

Poor goldb. No matter how he edits the family tree, someone is not happy.

I know right! :crying and that someone is always Millicent! :mad

:lmao Speaking of Thor, I loved the bit where
The SHIELD guys were like "Uh, base... we have Xena, Jackie Chan and Robin Hood over here." :rofl
:rotfl forgot that one...

@Gb- m3j should be your adoptive son's(which is me) home teacher. that would make sense!

Explain to me how it would make sense?:-_-

lawlett-kun
May 10, 2011, 12:07 PM
well i thought tht noone wanted m3j as a relative so why not just make him ur favourite son's teacher.:3c

goldb
May 10, 2011, 12:14 PM
Because I somehow don't trust him around my kids :aki

M3J
May 10, 2011, 11:08 PM
I feel offended for some reason. I dunno why. I just looked at this thread title and all of hte sudden, the feeling of being insulted just came over. :oh

blai
May 11, 2011, 01:48 AM
I feel offended for some reason. I dunno why. I just looked at this thread title and all of hte sudden, the feeling of being insulted just came over. :oh

Awesome. GJ gang.

goldb
May 12, 2011, 02:16 AM

Thread title? I thought my thread title was awesome :wtf

Awesome. GJ gang.
Huh?

M3J
May 12, 2011, 02:23 AM
I snort drugs. You wanna snort drugs with me?

We can get psychedelic.

goldb
May 12, 2011, 02:37 AM
http://imagefiles.findimage.net/images/funny_pictures/funny_animals/2sbocv9gkaq_stoned.jpg

BBB Banana
May 12, 2011, 09:45 AM
That cat looks like Aki :blink

goldb
May 12, 2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah.....That's why I posted it :smugbunny

Btw, has any of you seen this (http://www.yankodesign.com/2010/01/29/one-sharp-black-lambo/), it's so awesome :hearts

M3J
May 12, 2011, 09:37 PM
You don't wanna get high? :(

goldb
May 13, 2011, 03:26 AM
I'm worried about how I would act under the influence, but tbh I've never tried it before and I'm curious. So let's do this!!http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/s/smoking-8570.gif

BBB Banana
May 13, 2011, 08:34 AM
I can dance when high :D

It's the only time :lmao

goldb
May 13, 2011, 02:58 PM
:lmao I dunno what I'd do when I'm high but I love being tipsy :dancin

M3J
May 13, 2011, 07:47 PM
That's what high is being like, but even more tipsy! DO IT!

goldb
May 14, 2011, 03:29 AM
That's what high is being like, but even more tipsy! DO IT!
Bring the shit and let's do this! :spaz
I really wanna go Amsterdam and get high. I'll try drag my bro along to come with. If I can do it this summer it'll be cool.

Iceiphoenix
May 14, 2011, 09:29 AM
:XD Minionare. :lmao

This is such a coincidence. :blink When I was changing my thread title, I was thinking along the lines of "Minion for Hire" at first. :jawdrop

goldb
May 14, 2011, 09:42 AM
The say great minds think alike :lmao
Yeah, basically I was inspired by desu-chan's story about how she became a minion so I'm now looking for one :zomg

M3J
May 14, 2011, 10:15 AM
Bring the shit and let's do this! :spaz
I really wanna go Amsterdam and get high. I'll try drag my bro along to come with. If I can do it this summer it'll be cool.

Da freak? I ain't getting high on feces, you weirdo.

Amsterdam! \o/ Let's drag the women with us too! Not farfy baachan though since she's old. ._.

Love you, farfy baachan. Don't kill me plz, riki would be sad. T_T

blai
May 15, 2011, 06:17 AM
Ohoho, you want to widen your horizon? I'll hook you up with something good if you visit Sweden this fall ;)

goldb
May 15, 2011, 10:49 AM
Da freak? I ain't getting high on feces, you weirdo.

Amsterdam! \o/ Let's drag the women with us too! Not farfy baachan though since she's old. ._.

Love you, farfy baachan. Don't kill me plz, riki would be sad. T_T

:-_- :smack

Yeah let's do Amsterdam too! :woo I'm way too excited to see you guys this year!!!

@Blai: you mean WHEN I come!!! :cheez

I'm telling Lalla-chan you're making fun of her outside her thread! :o

Evil3ye
May 15, 2011, 03:52 PM
Tell me when you goin to A'dam. might come too

blai
May 15, 2011, 04:48 PM
@Blai: you mean WHEN I come!!! :cheez

I like how you think kiddo. Anyway, hook me up a couple of weeks before you head over here to make sure I'm not away!

M3J
May 15, 2011, 07:08 PM
I wanna go to Amsterdam but can't since I live in America and all. D:

goldb
May 15, 2011, 08:45 PM
@Milly: That's just an excuse, you mean you just don't wanna hang with us :scry

@Blai: Yeah I'll let you know as soon as I've confirmed my plans for the summer and gotten my money together so you can help me sort out the rest of the stuff.

@E3: I'm really feeling like going this summer, do a mini roadtrip or holiday to Germany and Amsterdam since I don't really have any summer plans but I'll see what my bro is doing.

M3J
May 15, 2011, 09:23 PM
SOmewhat right, but I also need money and time as well! D:

blai
May 15, 2011, 09:25 PM
Weren't you all psyched to visit Europe milly?

M3J
May 16, 2011, 01:19 AM
Very. I still am for August UK visit, and possibly for next year.

I wanna visit Europe badly and even meet some of you guys. T__T

goldb
May 16, 2011, 04:40 AM
Yeah come to the UK!!! :yay
Though I'm not sure where I'm gonna be in August :heascratch

BBB Banana
May 16, 2011, 07:06 PM
:confetti
:confetti 2500 :confetti

Bye Hero Member

Welcome Celebrity

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

goldb
May 16, 2011, 08:03 PM
:confettiCONGRATULATIONS!!!!:confetti

:maracas :dancin :fiesta:yay:clap2:polka

Welcome to Celebrity-hood

Charlie
May 16, 2011, 08:13 PM
GRATS TO A FELLOW CELEB ~

THE OTHERS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY MISSING MATE.

:hbunny

M3J
May 16, 2011, 10:10 PM
Yeah come to the UK!!! :yay
Though I'm not sure where I'm gonna be in August :heascratch

I WANNA! If you're there, then I can sit on your lap just to say I sat on an MH member's lap. :3c

goldb
May 17, 2011, 04:34 AM
I WANNA! If you're there, then I can sit on your lap just to say I sat on an MH member's lap. :3c

That's fine, as long as you know I now charge £20 per minute, excluding VAT :3c

blai
May 17, 2011, 06:01 AM

You're such a sl-....ender person :hurr

goldb
May 17, 2011, 06:18 AM
You're such a sl-....ender person :hurr

Hmmm :-_- yeah sl....ender better be what you were thinking to say!
[hr]
Btw, the trailer for the Tintin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaAbwiD5LTA) movie is out!!! I can't wait :spaz

M3J
May 17, 2011, 01:02 PM

Two seconds on your lap, then. :> spend less money, victory to me.

blai
May 17, 2011, 01:32 PM
Hmmm :-_- yeah sl....ender better be what you were thinking to say!

:trollface

It's moments like these that makes me wish we had a trollface smiley.

goldb
May 17, 2011, 07:58 PM
I was talking to mikkih about getting a wavey haired smiley done for me. Who's the smiley guy here? and why don't you and Milly have one? some mods do, is it because your smileys would be adult-rated? :3c

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 08:00 PM
A Minionaire? What's that, a new Pokemon? :zomg

goldb
May 17, 2011, 08:13 PM
It's someone who slaves to earn millions of money on my behalf :smugbunny

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 08:15 PM
That sounds like a cool Pokemon! :zomg

What does it look like?! What type is it?!
Can it learn Cut.. or.. or Surf?! Because I totally want it to fly!

Oh wait, that's a different HM isn't it? :?bunny

goldb
May 17, 2011, 08:35 PM
It can learn all HMs except Flash because that is next to useless :shakefist

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 08:37 PM
But I like to flash. :hurr

goldb
May 17, 2011, 08:45 PM
:headscratch....If I let you Flash are you gonna be my minion?

I'm going sleep too, I''ll check back here in the morning :bye

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:04 PM
No one lets me flash, baby. I'll do whatever I want. What-evaaaah I want.

*takes his shirt off*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

M3J
May 17, 2011, 09:44 PM
I was talking to mikkih about getting a wavey haired smiley done for me. Who's the smiley guy here? and why don't you and Milly have one? some mods do, is it because your smileys would be adult-rated? :3c

:m3j is mine for some reason.

:cheez or :hurr is blai's since he uses both a lot.

goldb
May 18, 2011, 04:16 AM
No one lets me flash, baby. I'll do whatever I want. What-evaaaah I want.

*takes his shirt off*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Hey NO NUDITY IN MY THREAD!!!:yelling unless of course I go first!:woo

:m3j is mine for some reason.

:cheez or :hurr is blai's since he uses both a lot.

I'm making :cheez mine until I find out who's responsible for smileys so they can make one :D

Xadyu
May 18, 2011, 04:23 AM
Hey NO NUDITY IN MY THREAD!!!:yelling unless of course I go first!:wooI got tired of waiting. :oh

goldb
May 18, 2011, 04:43 AM
:-_- Ok, I'll let it slide this time but remember, next time you decide to show your hairy chest, make sure I'm always stripping :eyeroll

blai
May 18, 2011, 06:01 AM

Talk to Fuzzy.

I assume that only goes for Milly. I've never really wanted a smiley of my own because smiley's can't comprehend with the awesomeness that's required to represent me. Although some day I might find a smiley that completely blows my mind (which is highly unlikely) and then, maybe then, I will talk to fuzzy.

phio_chan
May 19, 2011, 04:55 AM
*pokes* Yo there, goldb. How are you doing today? :)

Do you have certain liking to gold?

goldb
May 19, 2011, 10:02 PM
*pokes* Yo there, goldb. How are you doing today? :)

Do you have certain liking to gold?

Hi there phio, nice of you to stop by my little thread? Do you wanna be one of my minions? :zomg, I'll treat you good :D

Nah I have no liking for gold tbh, I don't wear jewellery at all either. The nickname comes from another football forum I was registered to and it generated this nickname randomly based on my first name.

M3J
May 19, 2011, 10:50 PM
May I sit on your lap?

phio_chan
May 20, 2011, 08:26 AM
Hi there phio, nice of you to stop by my little thread? Do you wanna be one of my minions? :zomg, I'll treat you good :D

Nah I have no liking for gold tbh, I don't wear jewellery at all either. The nickname comes from another football forum I was registered to and it generated this nickname randomly based on my first name.

Hmm. Give me some good reasons of why I should be your minion and I might consider it. :3

Ooh, I see. That is interesting. Is your first name related to gold or something? :P

goldb
May 20, 2011, 01:14 PM
May I sit on your lap?

Hmm not today, I'm very tired from work so you may actually cause me to break my knee or something.

Hmm. Give me some good reasons of why I should be your minion and I might consider it. :3

Ooh, I see. That is interesting. Is your first name related to gold or something? :P
Err you should be my minion because I'm awesome :smugbunny Nah I'm playing, but you seem cool and I need a cool entourage plus you're one of the biggest lurkers on here so you can be my eyes and keyboard :lmao

My first name has nothing to do with "fikd

benelori
May 20, 2011, 02:04 PM
:bunnysmileyfail

M3J
May 20, 2011, 02:09 PM
Do mermaids poop?

goldb
May 20, 2011, 04:41 PM
bunnysmileyfixed :cool:

@Milly: I dunno, ask Charlie I heard he had an encounter with a mermaid a few years ago.:eyeroll

M3J
May 20, 2011, 05:44 PM
In his imagination. :oh

I'm asking you, Goldilocks. Tell me, I know you know! DO MERMAIDS POOP?! :bored

lordHokage
May 20, 2011, 07:03 PM
I've been away so long I didn't even know we had this new awesome section...

Some of you guys may know me and to those who don't i have but one question; "why don't you?"

One Piece is my favourite manga, I'll tell you that much for free. Anything else you wanna know will cost you favours( the sexy kind :Haha), Nah I'm just playing. Ask away!!!

Hello goldb,

Besides One Piece, are there any other favorite's manga? Even though I don't know you, I think you're okay and that's good enough for me.

Take care, LordHokage. :)

goldb
May 20, 2011, 09:40 PM
In his imagination. :oh

I'm asking you, Goldilocks. Tell me, I know you know! DO MERMAIDS POOP?! :bored

I can't deny or confirm whether or not I know, I've been sworn to secrecy :eyeroll

Hello goldb,

Besides One Piece, are there any other favorite's manga? Even though I don't know you, I think you're okay and that's good enough for me.

Take care, LordHokage. :)

Okay? Just okay? :smack get the hell away from my thread!! :yelling
Nah I'm playing, I like being okay; bare mininum is where I excel.

Apart from OP, I like Vagabon, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Shaman King, Gantz, Change123, SS Lost Canvas, The Breaker, Dragon Ball, and maybe some others. I don't read much else, but I'll look into anything I'm recommended to :)

What about you hokage? and what number hogake do you want to be?

M3J
May 20, 2011, 09:50 PM
By who? BY WHO? BBBBYYYY WHHOOOOOO?

Change 123 is good. \o/

goldb
May 20, 2011, 10:05 PM
I can't tell you, stop pushing me; you know I'm scared of heights! :yelling

Change123 was very good in the beginning and so much potential but the last arc seemed so rushed, it really disappointed me.

M3J
May 20, 2011, 10:38 PM
TELL ME! SCREW YOUR FEAR!

Felt like it got koened and thus, the mangaka rushed into a finish. T'was cool manga. :\

phio_chan
May 21, 2011, 12:22 AM
Err you should be my minion because I'm awesome :smugbunny Nah I'm playing, but you seem cool and I need a cool entourage plus you're one of the biggest lurkers on here so you can be my eyes and keyboard :lmao

My first name has nothing to do with "fikd

One of the biggest lurkers? *shot* *sad* ...But that is true, I suppose. XD Okay, put me on trial minion! :D

Let's see, are people here your minions as well? Can we hear their testimonies? :P

scav
May 21, 2011, 02:45 AM
throw that money in the air and say yeah (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82kGsIzcWp4)

goldb
May 21, 2011, 02:50 AM
TELL ME! SCREW YOUR FEAR!

Felt like it got koened and thus, the mangaka rushed into a finish. T'was cool manga. :\

Koened?

Ok I'll tell you...right after this break!! :clap

One of the biggest lurkers? *shot* *sad* ...But that is true, I suppose. XD Okay, put me on trial minion! :D

Let's see, are people here your minions as well? Can we hear their testimonies? :P

Hmm I dont have anyone yet as my minion, I'm still recruiting. You may use your powers of persuasion to bring people into the minionaires club :D

Zeltrax
May 21, 2011, 02:56 AM
Hi halo angel, what do you think of the latest op chapter?(an excuse question for me to post here, can't come up with any questions..:cookiestare)

M3J
May 21, 2011, 03:06 AM
Canceled.

Tell me now! Or I bite your bald head!

blai
May 21, 2011, 06:20 AM
Oh, Change 123 is over?

BBB Banana
May 21, 2011, 07:34 PM
Koened?

Ok I'll tell you...right after this break!! :clap

Whenever Koen takes a liking to a manga it gets cancelled :amuse

goldb
May 21, 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi halo angel, what do you think of the latest op chapter?(an excuse question for me to post here, can't come up with any questions..:cookiestare)

I liked the latest chapter, the main discussion has been over Shirahoshi's ability to summon Sea Kings; whether or not it's haki or just a fishmen/merfolk ability to communicate with sea creatures but enhanced because of her size.

Oh, Change 123 is over?
Yep :scry

Canceled.

Tell me now! Or I bite your bald head!

:wtf, I'll tell you since I'm tipsy. Our boss let us drink champagne after work !:woo I think they do, but I won't tell you where it comes out from :s it will FREAK YOU OUT!

Whenever Koen takes a liking to a manga it gets cancelled :amuse
:lmao good one

M3J
May 21, 2011, 09:38 PM
Why did he let you drink champagne?

goldb
May 22, 2011, 03:31 AM
We were working at a wedding reception and there were a few bottles left, so he gave it to us to drink as a "thank you" but we can't tell anyone that he did that, cos it's a sackable offence. So this whole thread is now sworn to secrecy :)

M3J
May 22, 2011, 02:01 PM
Soooo, if you get caught...

No such thing as secrecy in public areas, man. D:

Bugzee
May 22, 2011, 04:18 PM
Barbie-chwan...are your boobies still intact? :poke

goldb
May 23, 2011, 05:08 AM
@Milly: I knew you'd be the weak link! yelling

@Buggy: Yep, still there. Packing a AA now :smugbunny. Godammit, change your name back to Buggy :smack

phio_chan
May 23, 2011, 08:27 AM
*hits* Hello, Sir. May you have a beautiful day.

Why do I feel like your country flag is so big? O.o

goldb
May 23, 2011, 12:43 PM
Hello minion-chan :cheez, thank you I had a good day at work and I'm about to go to a cocktail bar with some friends to a few drinks :beer

My country's flag is big because it's a big country :jk I dunno why some flags are bigger than the others :headscratch

How are you?

Bugzee
May 23, 2011, 12:50 PM
@Milly: I knew you'd be the weak link! yelling

@Buggy: Yep, still there. Packing a AA now :smugbunny. Godammit, change your name back to Buggy :smack

Double A!? :err

You got a problem then. I don't see why you're so smug about it. We can't have no FF Barbie-chwan strutting her stuff with a fricking double A chest. Go get some implants! :yelling

Why back to Buggy!? I don't mind you calling me that. Everyone's got a problem with at least one of my usernames. Ç.Ç

...you ever squeezed fake boobies before!?

Hello minion-chan :cheez, thank you I had a good day at work and I'm about to go to a cocktail bar with some friends to a few drinks :beer

My country's flag is big because it's a big country :jk I dunno why some flags are bigger than the others :headscratch

How are you?

"minion-chan" :rofl

goldb, stop using the cheez smiley. It's a turn off. :derp

BBB Banana
May 23, 2011, 12:51 PM

How are you?

Sorry GB you got no chance. Just check the last few pages in mines or zeltrax's threads :cheez

M3J
May 23, 2011, 05:38 PM
Weak link? Me? WHat? HOW? WHEN?

You're the weak link! :yelling

goldb
May 24, 2011, 04:31 AM
Double A!? :err

You got a problem then. I don't see why you're so smug about it. We can't have no FF Barbie-chwan strutting her stuff with a fricking double A chest. Go get some implants! :yelling

I'm a man okay! AA is the largest I could justify! :crying

Why back to Buggy!? I don't mind you calling me that. Everyone's got a problem with at least one of my usernames. Ç.Ç
I dunno why, but I just got used to it, then I came back a while ago and you were called Bugzee :s

...you ever squeezed fake boobies before!?

Nope, haven't and I don't intend to. I always watch where my hands are going lol

"minion-chan" :rofl

goldb, stop using the cheez smiley. It's a turn off. :derp

What do you know :darn, that smiley is cool!

Sorry GB you got no chance. Just check the last few pages in mines or zeltrax's threads :cheez
I don't need luck,I'M RICH BIATCH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBgIlaTC0vo)!!
Are you and Zelly trying to lay your game on phio-chan?

Weak link? Me? WHat? HOW? WHEN?

You're the weak link! :yelling
:lmao it's lame comebacks like that the reason you're the weak link, there's an awesome requirement to be able to post in my thread and I thought you had it...:fail

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 10:22 AM

How are you?

"minion"..? T__T Well, I like being mini, but I dislike being a minion. XD
Anyway, that's great to hear that you enjoyed your work. Me, tired with college as always, but I survive somehow. I really have less and less time sleeping and playing lately, argh~

Do you often go to bars, not only cocktail bars? :)

Are you and Zelly trying to lay your game on phio-chan?

Well, he is. =____=

goldb
May 25, 2011, 06:02 PM
"minion"..? T__T Well, I like being mini, but I dislike being a minion. XD
Anyway, that's great to hear that you enjoyed your work. Me, tired with college as always, but I survive somehow. I really have less and less time sleeping and playing lately, argh~

Do you often go to bars, not only cocktail bars? :)

Yeah my work is sometimes really fun and other times boring, so you gotta enjoy it when you can.

What do you study at college?

I dont go out much, This past Sunday and Monday was the first time in about a year that I had gone out and gotten drunk in 2 successive days :sweat But when I do go out I like raving and going places where I can have a drink and dance!

Well, he is. =____=
How's it going? :hurr

M3J
May 25, 2011, 07:10 PM
You jelly?

phio_chan
May 26, 2011, 09:43 AM
Yeah my work is sometimes really fun and other times boring, so you gotta enjoy it when you can.

What do you study at college?

I dont go out much, This past Sunday and Monday was the first time in about a year that I had gone out and gotten drunk in 2 successive days :sweat But when I do go out I like raving and going places where I can have a drink and dance!

How's it going? :hurr

I see. Isn't that how life is? Just as much as college; it could be fun, exhausting, and dead boring at the same time. XD I'm studying medicine.

I rarely go to places like that. In fact, I rarely steps out of home at night. :P Prefer staying at home and surfing things online, haha~ Except when friends come visiting or there's a real fun plan out there. :3

It's going... okay. I think he kinda forgets it now, so it's okay. XD

goldb
May 26, 2011, 01:51 PM
You jelly?

Nah not today...:darn

Wait what? :blink

I see. Isn't that how life is? Just as much as college; it could be fun, exhausting, and dead boring at the same time. XD I'm studying medicine.

I rarely go to places like that. In fact, I rarely steps out of home at night. :P Prefer staying at home and surfing things online, haha~ Except when friends come visiting or there's a real fun plan out there. :3

It's going... okay. I think he kinda forgets it now, so it's okay. XD

Yeah that's why me and life don't get on too well; I don't like curveballs( no pun intended). Medicine sounds hard; my dad's a doctor and one of my sisters is a nurse so I know that sometimes it can get very stressful.

Yeah I didn't really like going out that much til I was like 19, but even now it's not something I do often; just once in a while cos I don't like to spend money drinking too much; it feels like a waste. So what do you do for fun at home? video games at all?

M3J
May 26, 2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah you jelly, Goldilocks. D:

goldb
May 26, 2011, 03:04 PM
Goldilocks now? :o well as long as it's not barbie anymore...

I wish I had goldlocks :zomg

blai
May 26, 2011, 03:58 PM
Speaking of medicine and doctors. I dreamt I wrestled a lion in RSA. (Actually, I was dining with my family at a restaurant inside a natural reserve. The restaurant was directly connected to the park with no fences.) The lion then just came out of nowhere, had a staring contest with me for a little while, and then attacked me. We wrestled a while, everybody else like, stood and screamed. The lion got knocked unconscious and I got bitten right across my left hand. I was then flew in a para-chopper and when I arrived to the hospital the doctor then told me that there was nothing they could do and that they were sorry. I was like, wtf I survived wrestling a fucking lion so I'm awesome. I only got a scar on my hand, and you're telling me I'm going to die?

Then I woke up D;

goldb
May 26, 2011, 04:07 PM
Speaking of medicine and doctors. I dreamt I wrestled a lion in RSA. (Actually, I was dining with my family at a restaurant inside a natural reserve. The restaurant was directly connected to the park with no fences.) The lion then just came out of nowhere, had a staring contest with me for a little while, and then attacked me. We wrestled a while, everybody else like, stood and screamed. The lion got knocked unconscious and I got bitten right across my left hand. I was then flew in a para-chopper and when I arrived to the hospital the doctor then told me that there was nothing they could do and that they were sorry. I was like, wtf I survived wrestling a fucking lion so I'm awesome. I only got a scar on my hand, and you're telling me I'm going to die?

Then I woke up D;

:rotfl :lmao :clap That is an awesome dream :zomg
I wish I could remember my dreams :scry

blai
May 26, 2011, 04:18 PM
I really need to stop watching Nat. Geographic before I go to bed.

M3J
May 26, 2011, 10:58 PM
So Goldilocks, are you blonde?

goldb
May 27, 2011, 04:11 PM
On certain parts yes :hurr

phio_chan
May 28, 2011, 01:16 AM
Yeah that's why me and life don't get on too well; I don't like curveballs( no pun intended). Medicine sounds hard; my dad's a doctor and one of my sisters is a nurse so I know that sometimes it can get very stressful.

Yeah I didn't really like going out that much til I was like 19, but even now it's not something I do often; just once in a while cos I don't like to spend money drinking too much; it feels like a waste. So what do you do for fun at home? video games at all?

Ah, that is awesome that part of your families are in medicine. it sure is hard, but to be able to help many people, I think it's worthy of the hardships. :D I wish I could be like that someday, helping people to get healthy.

I see. Me, fun at home, mostly with my laptop, then with my PlayStation, and then my phone. XD Totally like a geek. I spend almost all my free time at home in front of laptop; working on something or going online. XD You?

Then I woke up D;

What a cool dream. I want to know the continuation! We can even made this to a short novel. :P

goldb
May 29, 2011, 12:07 AM
I see. Me, fun at home, mostly with my laptop, then with my PlayStation, and then my phone. XD Totally like a geek. I spend almost all my free time at home in front of laptop; working on something or going online. XD You?

Really? dudette, you need to get out more; maybe have a drink or 2. But just go somewhere with friends, even the park :D I work, go out in London,or go pub, bar or clubbing in Birmingham. But I also spend a lot of time in front of my laptop when I'm at home...:sweat

What a cool dream. I want to know the continuation! We can even made this to a short novel. :P
iknowright :zomg

phio_chan
May 29, 2011, 12:48 AM
Really? dudette, you need to get out more; maybe have a drink or 2. But just go somewhere with friends, even the park :D I work, go out in London,or go pub, bar or clubbing in Birmingham. But I also spend a lot of time in front of my laptop when I'm at home...:sweat

LOL, this is the first time I heard "dudette". XD
Yeah, I think so too. But I'm not very fond of drinking, I'm more to eating. XD But because we're busy with college as well, my friends and I don't have too much free time... But we'll definitely go and have fun once this term ends. :D

Laptop and internet sure is awesome. XD

blai
May 29, 2011, 06:02 AM
Well I dreamt something completely different tonight that would've been a bad continuation to that dream :sweat

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 07:51 AM
Polar bear >> white (right?)
Albino polar bear >> (can't imagine)

I really like your avatar, it's so cute. Where did you get it from?

goldb
May 30, 2011, 03:33 PM
An albino polar bear is a black polar bear; they're super rare. Only 5 in existence.

My avatar was from a WSJ poster from 09 or 10 :s Can't recollect exactly sorry. I THINK I have the original somewhere...:headscratch

Imperium
May 30, 2011, 03:51 PM
Did you like hangover? Tell me your facial reaction to the penis part.

goldb
May 30, 2011, 04:01 PM
I loved it! :lmao

I looked like I was gonna throw up when I realised what was going on, and that just got worse and worse! but it was some funny stuff! :faint
Mr.Chow is a f-in legend!!

What about you?

riki
May 30, 2011, 04:38 PM
That's interesting. I didn't know albino polar bear exists.

Anyway, what's up?

goldb
May 30, 2011, 04:55 PM
They do exist :-_- do you not believe me? I obviously can't let it stay in the rain for too long for certain reasons but yeah :lmao

I'm okay, been working a lot lately so I've been very tired but I've had a short shift today and rested when I got home so I'm much better now :)

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 08:08 AM
An albino polar bear is a black polar bear; they're super rare. Only 5 in existence.

Oh. :O Thank you for expanding my knowledge today! This is the first time I ever heard that albino could be black. XD

goldb
May 31, 2011, 12:45 PM
You're welcome, but this only applies to polar bears though; who are white to begin with :smugbunny

Imperium
May 31, 2011, 01:01 PM
Isnt a black polar bear simply a...black bear?

Loved it too. Liked the first one more i have to admit but this one was great nonetheless. Jawdropped at the tran scene. I felt trolled cause i was thinking "hmm, not bad, but i would" type thoughts. >.<