PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Monn
April 10, 2011, 07:53 PM
How are you guys doing?

My name is Esteban, but people call me Monn, I'm 20 y.o and I study Law.
I enjoy playing basketball and listening to music in my spare time. I also play Football (soccer) with some friends of a hispanic forum of Guns N' Roses against other forums that are about some other bands.

I hope to have fun and meet cool people.

Zeltrax
April 10, 2011, 08:25 PM
Law is cool, but its too big for me to handle :darn
I hope you find success there :thumbs
Anyway welcome to MH:tem~! So you enjoy playing sports, then what's your fav, basketball or soccer?

Fav manga?
Fav anime?
Fav J-song?
Fav sports player :zomg?

Monn
April 10, 2011, 08:51 PM
Law is cool, but its too big for me to handle :darn
I hope you find success there :thumbs
Anyway welcome to MH:tem~! So you enjoy playing sports, then what's your fav, basketball or soccer?

Fav manga?
Fav anime?
Fav J-song?
Fav sports player :zomg?

I can't decide, love both!

My favourite manga would be Slam Dunk, I also love the anime but I enjoyed more the manga than anime and with Dragon Ball it happened exactly the opposite thing, I just didn't like it as a manga.

The only Japanese music I know are the OST of Slam Dunk's anime and OVAS. So I chose: Anata Dake Mitsumeteru - Maki Ohguro. I haven't listen to any other Anime music because in my country (Argentina) every Anime but Slam Dunk was fully aired, Magic Kids (that was the name of the channel that broadcasted the show) only aired until half the game against Kainan and started all over again! So what I did was started to buy some DVDs that included the other episodes but in Japanese (with Spanish subs) and ended the watching the full anime and getting to listen the original songs in Japanese.

My favourite sports player would be Mr. Michael Jordan, the best player who ever played the game. And in Football, everyone should think I would say Maradona because I'm Argentinian but my favourite player is Gianfranco Zola.

Thanks for asking!

Pirulito
April 16, 2011, 05:41 AM
Since Maradona isn't your favourite football player, let me ask a classic question:
Who is better, Pelé or Maradona?

:eyeroll

Welcome to MH!

Kyouria
April 19, 2011, 01:30 AM
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!
What kind of music do you like to listen to, other than Japanese music?

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :amuse

M3J
April 19, 2011, 01:53 AM
Hi Bonbon and welcome to MH!

blai
April 28, 2011, 06:26 AM
Welcome to MangaHelpers, Esteban :amuse

Rikudou Sennin
April 28, 2011, 02:12 PM
Hey monn, nice to meet you.

Welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time.

Mardonna isnt the best, thats a good choice.;)