PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Rukia Kuchiki vs Momo Hinamori (READ OP)

Waking_Dreamer
April 12, 2011, 05:33 PM
A Classic Match-Up
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/hinamori-1.png
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Tsugi_no_mai_Hakuren.gif http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/Jonas64/Tobiume.gif

Kido User vs Kido User
Sode no Shirayuki vs Tobiume
Ice Wave vs Fire Ball
Little Girl vs Little Girl
whatever else etc.

Location: Streets of Seireitei (have to locate each other first)
Distance: 200 meters
Starting State: Shikai
SOM: Determined to win
Note: Momo can use her reaitsu hiding kido and web trap kido.

En Yang Ji
April 12, 2011, 06:03 PM
I'm giving to Hinamori. She can set her trap, hide and release her reiastu. Rukia will likely know some type of trap is waiting for her, but I don't think she will know what kido in particular to expect.

Jorge D. Dragon
April 12, 2011, 11:31 PM
I'd vote for Rukia. Momo is one of the most useless people in the whole manga.

Broken_Wing
April 13, 2011, 10:48 AM
This is pretty close.

Zanpakuto Analysis:
Rukia zanpakuto Id say is more powerful/versatile. It can be used at close range with its 1st Dance, and at long range with its 2nd Dance. However both abilites require her opponent to be relatively in one spot not to mention her powerful range attack requires a charge up time and herself to be stationary.

Momo zanpakuto is not as powerful but instead is considerably faster and can match Rukia's zan versatility - due to its compatability with Momos kido. It can ignite/boost the blast of her Hidden Flame (kido web) and can actually travel along invisible kido strands to her target or predetermined areas. Momo can also launch TWO Fireballs by the time Rukia launches ONE Ice Wave and its resonable to say Momo can fire away while on the move.

Kido analysis:
Rukia's kido is more of a ground and pound nature. Her strategy consists of binding followed by strong kido/shikai blasts. She knows various binding kido from low-high level and combined with an offensive kido she can do considerable damage to a VC. These types of kido requires Rukia to have her opponents in her sights and is designed to hold them down in one spot while she prepares her powerful blasts in relative safety.

Momo's kido is more recon and ambush in nature. She can conceal herself AND her traps to the point you would have to be pretty close to figure out that theyre there. They require a little more prep time but she doesnt actually need to know where the opponent is before preforming them. By the time they are done however combined with her quicker firing shikai, which can be guided by her kido web and the large AOE of her Hidden Flame explosion, has the potential for a greater damage output over a single/shorter moment than Rukias shikai/kido blast.

ca12nag3
April 13, 2011, 11:54 AM
Rukia beat more powerfull oponents then Momo ever did so id say Rukia, pretty simple but thats it. And she has more battleexperience.
Regardless of Momos Lt rank :D

Broken_Wing
April 13, 2011, 12:17 PM
^ Did you just pull the "Rukia beat an Espada" card...?

:cookiestare

Takahashi
April 13, 2011, 01:23 PM
^ Did you just pull the "Rukia beat an Espada" card...?

:cookiestare

:fail

I hope not.

Anyway, going with momo. Rukia's not that impressive really, a fire type zan should beat an ice type, momo has shown much better use of kido, and the fact that this fight starts off with them trying to out-trap eachother, she's got this.

eefrit
April 13, 2011, 09:07 PM
As much as I dislike Momo, I think she has the advantage here. As Takahashi mentioned above, Rukia's feats are very unimpressive. Her fights always end up with her nearly getting killed by a vastly stronger opponent or her killing a weak arrancar. Her only decent fight, I believe, was against The Espada executioner and we missed most of that fight.

Momo has less screen time, yet showed much better feats. She managed to force 3 decent Arrancar into their resurrection. Her kido is good, as stated by Hitsugaya (although he has been known to exaggerate a little bit), but I'm sure she is higher level than Rukia.

Also Momo is immortal, she has been stabbed, she has had her organs crushed, and then stabbed again, yet she is still alive and kicking(jk). But yeah, Rukia's chances aren't good.

thornofcarrion
April 14, 2011, 12:28 AM
Momo would lose to a human with no powers...ok I am biased about her as she annoys me with Aizen-taichoooooooooooooooooo.

I don't see any wrong in referring to a battle. In this case Rukia vs. 9th Espada is a valid reference. It can be used to gauge a character's strength or weakness. We also need to consider the circumstances.

Momo is a better VC than we actually think. With the prerequisites given, reaitsu hiding kido and web trap kido may give her advantage. Rukia on the other hand, has fought many opponents, mostly stronger than her (on papers at least). She has done hmmm...a reasonable job. It will be hard to select a winner from the word GO. It will come down to personal preferences I assume.

Truefan21
April 14, 2011, 04:25 AM
Rukia wins...she has been in more battles..and can use kido pretty good. She's a composed person momo is not ever since aizen left her mind has been a little off so she may noy have the mental capacity to get the job done.

Broken_Wing
April 14, 2011, 04:33 AM
She's a composed person momo is not ever since aizen left her mind has been a little off so she may noy have the mental capacity to get the job done.

Come on....did you even read the OP?

SOM: Determined to win

Last time I checked that didnt mean crazy obsessed or unstable...

Why on earth are you even posting things like that in this thread?

Raizen
April 14, 2011, 11:20 AM
I think momo could actually win this fight.

Back in the SS arc, she was blood thirsty and was fighting against even kira. ANd kira is a pretty strong VC.

Her kido skills are also analytical and she links them together to form something even more powerful Rukia's kido is also quite good, but with the chants it takes longer. Furthermore, the ones she used that are chantless are shakkaho, or the fireball, which momo cna counter easily with her own zanpakto. Momo has been praised for her kido skills quite a few times. I say she has the edge in kido

Zanpaktou. As someone has stated, her fireballs are fast. Rukia's attacks may be more dangerous, but it is relatively slow. Its going to be hard for her to set up those dances while momo is shooting her fireballs lol

I say momo wins

kamakazi_1996
April 30, 2011, 05:56 AM
rukia was able to take out espada number 9, it really isn't much but its a lot more than momo has ever done, i haven't seen momo have an actual fight or at least win a fight

i think rukia wins this based on feats and what ive seen

Zeltrax
April 30, 2011, 06:36 AM
Come on..are we serious here.
Momo hasn't done anything in Bleach yet, she hasn't even defeated anyone..
At least rukia was kind enough to pwn an arrancar, defeated an espada, and defeated some kind of hollow commander or something.
I say rukia for sure and fire melting ice is a not a good reference to use, its like saying hitsugya can handle haribel alone.
Rukia also knows kido and she is a much more mental and emotionally strong character as compared to Momo.
I'm done here.

Broken_Wing
April 30, 2011, 07:06 AM
rukia was able to take out espada number 9, it really isn't much but its a lot more than momo has ever done, i haven't seen momo have an actual fight or at least win a fight

i think rukia wins this based on feats and what ive seen

Come on..are we serious here.
Momo hasn't done anything in Bleach yet, she hasn't even defeated anyone..
At least rukia was kind enough to pwn an arrancar, defeated an espada, and defeated some kind of hollow commander or something.
I say rukia for sure and fire melting ice is a not a good reference to use, its like saying hitsugya can handle haribel alone.
Rukia also knows kido and she is a much more mental and emotionally strong character as compared to Momo.
I'm done here.

Huh?...:blink

Did the last few posters even bother to read the teduiously....ONE PAGE long thread...?

Did they even read the OP...? Their arguments have already been countered in previous posts so I wont bother...:oh

Anyway, did people even forget that it was through Momos actions that Hisagi isnt dead today...? Or that she showed more ballz than either Renji or Kira when shes motivated enough - and that she nailed a modified hollow with her kido in the heat of battle before she even graduated the academy...?

Zeltrax
April 30, 2011, 08:06 AM
Huh?...:blink

Did the last few posters even bother to read the teduiously....ONE PAGE long thread...?

Did they even read the OP...? Their arguments have already been countered in previous posts so I wont bother...:oh

Is that not allowed? That's how I feel about it, so that's why I posted it up.
In other words, I didn't put it up for countering neither was it an argument, I posted to explain why I voted.

And besides, the majority of us feels that way :oh so there's no reason for more posts to state the same.
Do you expect every single person that post here to find something different to support? I don't think that's how it works.

Broken_Wing
April 30, 2011, 09:25 AM
Is that not allowed? That's how I feel about it, so that's why I posted it up.
In other words, I didn't put it up for countering neither was it an argument, I posted to explain why I voted.

I think its safe to say its heavily discouraged...the nature of your post inidcates you basically ignored everyone elses post...? Sure if the thread is 6+ pages long, then yeah just drop in your two cents at the end. But it wasnt even beyond 1 page...

Im just saying if someone puts in the effort to create a thread like this...the LEAST you could do is thoroughly READ THE OP.

Of course no one is gonna stop you from posting a self-contained opinion though, just as much as I am going to state my opinion that your post/reasoning was simply, pretty weak.

But thats about it...I think we can leave it there.