PDA

View Full Version : Team Gin & Byakuya vs Komamura & Soi Fon

Tonix
April 13, 2011, 07:01 PM
All combatants are limited to their Shikai or sealed sword only.

This is a battle of the younger captains, 2 child prodigies against Soul Society's 2 most eager lap dogs. Who do you think will win and why?

vizardichigo
April 13, 2011, 07:33 PM
Gin IMO beats Koma and while Soifon is faster Byakuya is the better all round fighter so Gin and Byakuya win this easily

Tonix
April 13, 2011, 07:45 PM
You're right it was a little skewed towards Gin and Byukuya's favor with Bankais brought into the mix so I've limited it to Shikai.

I think Gin and Byakuya will still win this, even though it will be a tough fight. Komamura is arguably the strongest tank next to Yama and Soi Fon is just as fast, if not faster, than Byakuya.

ShootToKill
April 13, 2011, 08:55 PM
If Bankais were allowed it would be over very quickly (in Gin and Byakuya's favor), but Shikai is a different story - both Gin and Byakuya's Bankais are a considerable upgrade from their Shikai - and I don't expect either of them to be able to do much when limited to Shikai. Hitsugaya (not the fastest Captain by any stretch) dodged Gin's Shikai at point blank range, and Byakuya doesn't seem to be able to incapacitate an opponent beyond Ganju's level with his Shikai :D So I think Gin and Byakuya would do about as well sealed as in Shikai.

I think however, that either Gin or Byakuya would outfight Komamura when he's restricted to Shikai. However Soifon, with her speed and one of the deadlier Shikais among the Gotei 13, would be a problem for either Gin or Byakuya, who I believe are fast, but not Soifon fast. I believe the best bet for Gin and Byakuya is for Byakuya to hold Soifon off with Kido blasts etc while Gin finishes Komamura, where they could then team up on her.

Takahashi
April 13, 2011, 09:25 PM
For some reason, I got the image of KTM chucking a JR missile at Gin and Byakuya :XD

I'm also very torn on this match.

Koma: IMO a better tank than Kenpachi when you consider his opponents, but has a god awful, disgustingly bad Shikai.

Soi Fon: Fastest one in the room, hax Shikai

Byakuya: Meh Shikai. Far deadlier Sealed and serious than with Senbonzakura.

Gin: Meh Shikai. He's supposed to be good at everything, but we've seen no display of that really. His feats in Shikai are minimal.

I could see Byakuya's Kido giving a lot of trouble, but the deciding factor is Suzumabachi. If Koma can stay alive long enough and keep the opponents occupied, Soi Fon could jump in with clones and really create a clusterfuck that won't be easy to deal with.

Close fight, but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say Soi Fon/Komamura.

El Samurai Guapo
April 13, 2011, 09:42 PM
With everyone limited to shikai Sajin/Soi Fon win. Her shikai is one of the best, and Sajin's is at least better than Byakuya and Gin. Byakuya's is easily the worst; his is the only shikai that sucks so hard he's better off without it. Gin's is at least an upgrade over his sealed wakizashi; he atleast now has a blade that can change length. Byakuya's kidou helps, but that alone ain't winning the fight against Soi Fon's speed and Sajin's durability.

Raizen
April 14, 2011, 11:08 AM
I think gin and byakuya wins.
Sajin is definitely the weakest captain here. Sure gin and byakuya's shikai may not hurt him fatally, but if u keep hitting him, he'll come down. He doesn't have the right techniques to take down byakuya. Gin, perhaps, but only in close combat

Soifon is good and her shikai is deadly. But Byakuya is such a versatile fighter that it will be tough for her to land 2 hits at the same spot. Byakuya is calculative, quick, kido skills, and powerful.

In terms of who is the best in the fight: it goes byakuya, soifon, gin, then koma

Jorge D. Dragon
April 15, 2011, 01:21 AM
I agree with Raizen.
Byakuya is the best fighter overall in this match-up and Gin is deffinetly better than Koma and considering that it's team battle I'd say that Byakuya and Gin will prevail, though it won't be easy for them, unless thy try to gang Koma from the start.

Darkp
April 15, 2011, 10:14 AM
With everyone limited to shikai Sajin/Soi Fon win. Her shikai is one of the best,.

Btw I really start to be annoyed about this "soi fon shikai is one of the best" thing , her shikai is not anything special , her speed is which is special . Without speed feat her shikai would suck hard . I mean even mayuri's shikai is one hit kill , and almost every shikai is better than her's if you don't put her speed at the equation . Even normal sword could be deadlier than her shikai if you had that kind of speed cause it is longer for defense , offense and could one shot : D

Crystal Black
April 15, 2011, 12:09 PM
Gin and Byakuya takes this. Just about enough range to pick a part and destroy both targets, in Komamura's Kokujo Tengen Myo'o and Soifon's small frame. I basically see Gin going after Koma while Byakuya handles Soifon. Soifon knowing this most likely won't even get a sliver of chance at using her bankai. I do see her landing a few blows on Byakuya but in the end to much wear and tear for her body to sustain any longer periods of fighting. Komamura being the tank he is get's double teame afterwards if Gin haven't already finished him off with Buto Renjin or his poison.

ShootToKill
April 15, 2011, 03:14 PM
Gin and Byakuya takes this. Just about enough range to pick a part and destroy both targets, in Komamura's Kokujo Tengen Myo'o and Soifon's small frame. I basically see Gin going after Koma while Byakuya handles Soifon. Soifon knowing this most likely won't even get a sliver of chance at using her bankai. I do see her landing a few blows on Byakuya but in the end to much wear and tear for her body to sustain any longer periods of fighting. Komamura being the tank he is get's double teame afterwards if Gin haven't already finished him off with Buto Renjin or his poison.
They're all in Shikai for this match. If Bankai were allowed however, I would agree with you :D

Crystal Black
April 18, 2011, 11:53 AM
If that's the case then this match could potentially go either way, but something just tells me a combo-team of Gin/Byakuya is far too smart to lose to Soifon and Komamura.