PDA

View Full Version : Yureka (iD_eNTITY) by Son Hee Joon & Kim Youn Kyung

scav
April 14, 2011, 01:42 PM
After reading this awesome manhwa, im surprised to not find a single thread about it here.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/641/yurekak.jpg

Synopsis

In real life, Roto, Boromid and Ah-Dol are average kids with average problems, but in the virtual world of Lost Saga, they're heroes. They might even become legends... if they can stop bickering long enough to level up. Whether it's werewolves running rampant or a gorgeous pair of troublesome thieves, our boys must be ready for anything, because in Lost Saga nothing is what it seems and murder can happen with a click of a mouse.

iD_ᴇNTITY or Yureka (유레카) is a manhwa series created by Son Hee-joon in collaboration with Kim Youn-kyung and distributed by Tokyopop in North America. There are 34 volumes right now (and still coming out), twelve of them have been released in the United States and 32 in France

My personal point of view: its a good and very addictive manhwa, the plot is orignal, it's a fantasy shounen talking about video game.It's a little bit like ID, the synopsis ain't really convincing but after reading fews chapter i was totally absorbed by the story :p

Charlie
April 14, 2011, 02:02 PM
Yureka, is a pretty great series. The current chapter was pretty interesting.
I wonder how much information Rotto will discover, while "under cover".

scav
April 16, 2011, 03:14 AM
I'm done catching with the last chapter, yeah kinda interesting. This is not a game anymore, it's becoming serious.i think thing will turn hard for Rotto. myrenne look a bit stupid, i think its was a mistake to drag her with him.Also its becoming harder to distinct the reality and the game. that would be cool if jang become a hunter,now he can't do anything against those guys.And basara is totally badass :p
here my thought:
That myung-gun jung i think he's jang jung father, they will prolly become ally later in the story.In the chapter 197 his mother started to talk about his father, i don't think the author put that in the story w/o any purpose.i don't have any serious theory but i think something happened between them and myung-gun jung have some personal motive.

wardudes
June 14, 2011, 02:06 AM
Does anybody know when the next chapter will be released ? Oh and btw can you also tell me if this is a weekly manga ,mothly etc.

Charlie
June 14, 2011, 07:22 AM
Does anybody know when the next chapter will be released ? Oh and btw can you also tell me if this is a weekly manga ,mothly etc.

Not sure on the week / month issue.
I think the main scan guy said he was going to work on it again. So it might be soon? Might - you never know.

wardudes
July 14, 2011, 03:56 PM
It's been well over a month since I've seen any new chapter translated so I'm gonna ask a question since I couldn't find this anywhere I looked. Is Yureka still being drawn or nobody is there to do scanlations of it ?

Charlie
July 14, 2011, 04:41 PM
It's been well over a month since I've seen any new chapter translated so I'm gonna ask a question since I couldn't find this anywhere I looked. Is Yureka still being drawn or nobody is there to do scanlations of it ?

Its because, there is only one scanlator doing this.

The next parts have been translated (iirc) but not edited yet.

I havent checked the recent info but I think he is somewhat busy.

scav
July 14, 2011, 06:22 PM
i also haven't checked yureka recently. U should try some others manhwa like Noblesse

wardudes
July 15, 2011, 12:15 PM
I tried noblesse but just couldn't swallow the drawing .

Charlie
July 15, 2011, 08:36 PM
I tried noblesse but just couldn't swallow the drawing .

Keep going, the art improves to a better degree over the later chapters.

Don't miss it because of the "not so best" art in the beginning half of the series.

Take a look at the fan-art pages on the Noblesse section to see some more of the evolved version of the characters.

wardudes
July 16, 2011, 12:24 AM
Ok I'll give it another try maybe I will like it.

wardudes
August 23, 2011, 11:52 AM
Has somebody got any news about Yureka yet ? I can't find anywhere I look.

Charlie
August 23, 2011, 01:36 PM
Has somebody got any news about Yureka yet ? I can't find anywhere I look.

Its been a while since the last release so I understand your question. The scanlator posted a message on his site here (http://deathy80.blogspot.com/) with an update not toO long ago.

donderdag 18 augustus 2011

No, I'm not dead yet.

Just clearing things up, I'm not dead, or gone. The group is still semi-active, soon hopefully back to active status. Sorry for the long wait, but please bear with me a bit longer. The translators did their jobs, the proofers did too, it's all on me for the slow releases, so if you want to blame someone, blame me. Sorry, and i hope you'll all continue to read our future releases.

wardudes
September 26, 2011, 04:12 AM
I think somebody else picked it up since a few days ago I've read chapter 202 on a site .

Crithica
March 09, 2012, 06:41 PM
So I think I owe some people an explanation about release. (Im not Deathy, Im Crithica from loli pedo ninjas)

I used to do Yureka chapters, (The latest were by me) but now I can do no more, for you see I used Yureka scans translations, not my own, and since deathy is back, I doubt he'd let me use them. So yeah, its all on Deathy now, as much as I want to do Yureka I cannot, unless someone can hook me up with a Korean translator, till then we wait on Deathy for releases.

---------- Post added March 10, 2012 at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was March 03, 2012 at 10:40 PM ----------

Ill just say this: Soon

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

http://lolipedoninjas.blogspot.com/2012/03/okay-download-link-will-be-at-bottom-of.html

Did I say soon? I mean now

scav
March 09, 2012, 06:52 PM
heh awesome, missed yureka

Charlie
March 11, 2012, 04:38 PM
Agrees - awesome chapters. Glad I got a chance to catch up. Lotto's AI is pretty impressive.

The_kid
April 01, 2012, 05:22 AM
glad that someone did took it over again,
but btw who do you think is aradons partner?