View Full Version : ID the Greatest Fusion Fantasy by Kim Dae Woo & A. T. Kenny

scav
April 14, 2011, 01:59 PM
meh, its a shame to not see a thread about ID :p

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/3599/22796375.jpg

type: shounen, fantasy, adventure
Authors: Daewoo Kim, Kenny A.T

Synopsis

This is the story of man named Chun Hwa who is trapped in a world he does not come from. He soon takes the name of Id since he did not want to attract too much unwanted attention because of his name which would sound odd to the locals of the world he found himself in. As Chun Hwa progresses through this strange new world throughout the story he makes friends, enemies, and part of his past is shown indicating that there is more than meets the eye about his past. Around volume six his origins and his past are revealed, but many questions about him are still unanswered.

Personal point of view: this manhwa will surprise u, one of the best :p Its really great but need some time to get used with the art. But its very addictive and the plot is really nice. the more u read, the more u like.

shaheer
April 15, 2011, 08:23 AM
WOW i never thought that scav will be the first one to start its esp when unc charley is around
any way thanks for the thread
i am a bit behind the release so i ll abstain from posting much till i catch up (which will be after xm :))

Charlie
April 15, 2011, 10:47 PM
WOW i never thought that scav will be the first one to start its esp when unc charley is around
any way thanks for the thread
i am a bit behind the release so i ll abstain from posting much till i catch up (which will be after xm :))

Did not think there was enough interest for it here on MH so I avoided making a thread. Now that we have a section for manhwas, its good to have one here finally. The scans are upto volume 20.

The last chapter 124 showed ID/ Chunwha before the official time line / start of the manhwa. We get to see him as he was training and learning different techniques in flashbacks. This is cool because, the main story does not really have any chapters with him training, so now we get to see do some of those in the flashback.

Channy
April 15, 2011, 11:11 PM
Where can i find ID on the web i wanna give it a shot

Charlie
April 15, 2011, 11:21 PM
batoto has upto volume 14 on line (http://www.batoto.com/comic/_/comics/id-the-greatest-fusion-fantasy-r181).

Although the scans justs finished volume 19. You can probably find the rest on the A - Teams scan site under ID.

scav
April 16, 2011, 03:19 AM
Where can i find ID on the web i wanna give it a shot

u made the good choice :thumbs

Monsterguy
June 11, 2011, 06:10 PM
This manhwa is fabulous, also the story is simply fantastic... :yay

It's not as short as other works, what is an extra plus from me !!!

Well, I will refrein myself from posting more untill I catch up, but I must still say: "scav an Charlie" many, many thanx for recomendation !!!

shaheer
June 18, 2011, 08:31 AM
btw is 124 still the present scanalaed chap?
i decided to wait till i have 10 chaps at my disposal but it seems that the scanalation is slow
i mean i couldnt find any newer chaps in any online reader i go to

Charlie
June 18, 2011, 10:11 AM
btw is 124 still the present scanalaed chap?
i decided to wait till i have 10 chaps at my disposal but it seems that the scanalation is slow
i mean i couldnt find any newer chaps in any online reader i go to

From what I understand this is what happend (short summary)

The ID staff over at A-Team (Kuthrow = editor, Dokko = Translator)

Dokko had apparently translated to several volumes from the current chapter / volumes.

Kuthorw the editor, lost interest in editing, ranging from playing games online to simply not interested.

Later, they had their sever with all the translations on it (that was waiting to be edited)/ scanalated corrupted (0 that's what I head ).

So now, they seem to be looking for a new translator (according to a recent post from amaru @ their site)

* Note: I don't really know how much of that is accurate, save the last part. What I posted above are just tidbits from here and there.

shaheer
June 18, 2011, 10:48 AM
I think chaotic ken can be a great asset to A team
the guy is smooth on translation i mean he does that a lot for Breaker

Pity a series like ID should have been given much more veneration

slaughterer0
August 30, 2011, 08:27 PM
does anyone know when the next chapter will be released for ID.

Charlie
August 30, 2011, 08:34 PM
does anyone know when the next chapter will be released for ID.

Short answer: No unfortunately.

Although on mangafox there is a group of people trying to create their own scanlation team in an attempt to continue the series.

halfcrzy
August 31, 2011, 04:20 PM
I know ive been waiting for over half a year, prolly closer to a year for steady releases and its a dissapointing wait. Dokko was a good translater, to bad they cant just replace kuthrow since its him everyone is waiting for. Any attempts to ask how progress or advice like the one i gave would usually result in being banned from there site, so it seems ID is in limbo.

Charlie
October 02, 2011, 10:36 PM
A new group has released two chapters from the last scan, which are chapters 125 - 126.

Read about it on manga upates (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2824).

Though they're most likely not going to do anymore chapters because there is some rumor that A-Team is still working on the series.

Charlie
November 22, 2011, 06:20 PM
This was a really nice surprise!!

ID Volume 20 is out from EG Scans (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/egscans.com). Go visit their page and thank them there.

:wtf

scav
November 22, 2011, 08:53 PM
xD. it's been so long that i totally forgot what was happening in ID :XD

Sema
November 25, 2011, 05:44 PM
i will need to re read this series because i have forgotten a lot of stuff. just read the latest volume and it was very interesting.

Charlie
December 20, 2011, 04:32 PM
Hello guys, eg scans has released volume 21 of ID!

Get it from them and say thanks!!

:wtf

---------- Post added December 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was December 04, 2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

New ID chapter from volume 22, is out from Eg scans. :drool

Looks like they've stuck to releasing one chapter because rather than more volumes.

Will comment later on the chapter, have not read it yet.

---------- Post added December 20, 2011 at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was December 19, 2011 at 07:52 PM ----------

Well, that was one heck of a cliffhanger. Porcas is nearby, how long will it take before another fight starts?! On the plus side, the group managed to keep the princess safe and deliver her back to the correct place.

shaheer
December 21, 2011, 10:47 AM
i found upto 136 chap in the online readers. the problem with ID is the irregular release i forgot half of the stuffs abt ID and i was reading like what the hell is this happening in many instances.
nd another problem is personal I like Grey the best of all the main characters and he is barely getting any air time

after reading the latest chaps i could get i can say that the recent fights were so intense that even Goku would be amazed :p

Charlie
December 25, 2011, 02:59 PM
@Sha- now that. eg scans are doing the release, there should be more frequent chapters.

I agree that the fights have been really good. Looking forward to the next chapter.

---------- Post added December 25, 2011 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was December 21, 2011 at 02:46 PM ----------

Eg scan's release Chapters 2 -3 of volume 22 as part of their Mas Christmas release.

So ID has earned some reputation, that was really cool. Too bad he does not want to become a Marquis though. It would have been rather cool if he had taken the position but story and plot wise he as other things to do.

No sign of Porcas yet but its good that ID's nearly healed his daughter. It also seems like he did not take any of the bounty from the transport mission / returning the princess safely from the last chapter. By all means those other mercenaries should have given ID some of the loot. :yelling

I also like the prince brat - he was kind of interesting. It's nice to see that he has a good head on his shoulder even though he's young. Other things I liked from the chapter was Lamias rants and the princess finding out that ID was a man. Oh and his outfit at the end was pretty cool. I wants one. :Haha

kidopitz27
January 02, 2012, 09:02 AM
just saw Vol 23-25 RAWs and it looks awesome as ever :)

Charlie
January 02, 2012, 12:48 PM
eg scans released thr rest of vol 22. Have not read it yet. Get it from them. Comment on the chapters later.

scav
January 02, 2012, 04:17 PM
just finished the vol22. it's good, wery good :wtf

kidopitz27
January 02, 2012, 06:29 PM
so the guy got the bracelet that ID wears and ID's 2 master died , the kid with the teddy bear is cute when fighting :) and the Emperor is BAD-ASS!

Charlie
January 02, 2012, 07:58 PM
Woah so that Kerbitz was.................. a grandfather................................. ? :faint / :faint :rofl

Would have never guessed hat or he was the former emperor either.

Talk about being so well trained that he could sense ID's powers so well. Looks like ID needs more practice with concealing his powers (assuming he wants to anyway). That was surprising and poor ID he keeps having to wear women's clothes all the time.... :Haha
The flashbacks were really good too. So we have more info on the bracelet and ID/Chun Hwa's past. :shout

It was Chu wi's (spelling - evil faction revenge guys) father that came from Gressen to the Middle kingdom (Chun Hwas home) using that bracelets power. Then Chun Hwa accidentally used it and that's how he became ID and came to Gressen. Interesting... I could so love an Anime for this right about now. :xD

@ kidopitz27 - I thought they were ID's friend not master's per-se or did you mean the same-thing?

kidopitz27
January 02, 2012, 09:25 PM
@Charlie

i think those 2 masters are also his friends and also those 2 masters are under the same faction and ID's sister too.

on the final chapters of volume 22 1 of the master is going to say why they sealed the bracelet in the first place but that guy just ignored it.

my theory on that - that bracelet is a portal to other worlds like what happened to ID, and also the 2 masters say that the previous owner of the bracelet is consumed by the devil/evil (Chaos perhaps) and also that bracelet can let you travel back to time like what happened on ground zero it only activates if there is a yin and yang (ID is both because of what his sister did to him)

or that bracelet came from the world ID right now and the father of that guy is a mage that can use elemental attacks without incantations that's why it looks like he's manipulating the elements

Charlie
January 02, 2012, 09:40 PM
I think that's close to what I'm thinking as well. The two old masters were Oak bing's (ID's care taker / big sis, mom figure, etc) friends / allied to them. Oak Bing is that clan's leader and their clan or group is made up mostly of women and not any men, the exception being ID because he was taken in at a young age. As for the second part, I think it makes a lot of sense because we know that the mages in the current world ID is in can use those abilities.

Stiamaa
January 02, 2012, 10:37 PM
Volume 26 raw is out, buying the volume is pretty cheap, but the transport fee will be a killer.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://item.gmarket.co.kr/detailview/Item.asp%3Fgoodscode%3D224582599%26pos_shop_cd%3DSH%26pos_class_cd%3D111111111%26pos_class_kind%3DT%26keyword_seqno%3D584022485%26search_keyword%3Dsf&ei=bHYCT4f0EcLi0QGyvMDDDg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=7&sqi=2&ved=0CG8Q7gEwBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25EC%259D%25B4%25EB%2593%259C%2B26%25EA%25B6%258C%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D704%26prmd%3Dimvns

Charlie
January 02, 2012, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the link Stiamaa - I'll need to find a local Korean store or one that sells manhwa around here but I don't think there any.
How much was the shipping cost? I could not figure it out.

Welcome to mh as well!! :party

kidopitz27
January 03, 2012, 12:27 AM
i don't get the pricing for the shipping though :(

in my mind

4k for the manhwa +2k for the shipping? then when shipped to my country it only cost 266php ? = $6 :)

Charlie
January 15, 2012, 10:22 PM
i don't get the pricing for the shipping though :(

in my mind

4k for the manhwa +2k for the shipping? then when shipped to my country it only cost 266php ? = $6 :)

It might be cheaper buying a few volumes together.

---------- Post added January 15, 2012 at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was January 03, 2012 at 04:55 AM ----------

Eg scans released volume 23 of ID! Get it from them at Eg scans!!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Volume 23 discussion

Well it was a really nice surprise by Eg scans. :wtf

Too many chapters to discuss it all at once but from the bits and pieces I recall from near the ending, I wonder how Chun Hwa (ID) managed to get the bracelet back. I suppose he managed to train and get strong enough prior to visiting whats his name.

Also enjoyed A.T Kenny's rant at the end too. He is an awesome artist and story teller. Too bad Kenny won't go further in to the back story and lol at the fan demand for the back story. :XD. Not that I'll complain but now the main focus of the story will be on defeating another Chaos piece / member. Although fighting a little girl with a teddy is kind of epic in itself right?

Also glad to see the young prince managing to get to safety finally and anyone else glad to see that evil wizard whats his face get a royal beating? I know I was. ^^ Is Gray a sword master level now or near a great sliver level? Either way kerbitz was impressed. And Porcas following ID around then being subjugated by the little prince guy - forget his name too at the moment. :sweat. :rofl

halfcrzy
January 15, 2012, 11:13 PM
haha im definatly enjoying the pace of releases. Volume was mainly about gray, but i enjoyed it as it actually showed his progress. next volume it should be really good.

kidopitz27
January 16, 2012, 07:25 AM
the best is yet to come :) i just saw the RAWS v24-v25 and it was "AWESOME"

the dragon gods (the loli dragon) went to the elder dragons and Grey vs ID then ID touches Grey's sword and swing it and everyone is surprised that every swing ID makes the sword makes an energy blast

a funny moment when you saw Grey's sword and it looks like Ichigo's V2 Zanpakto :)

Charlie
January 21, 2012, 06:34 PM
Hey Guys, I found an ordering tut on Eg scans forum to buy ID from Aladdin US.
Should have the book in a couple to three weeks. Unless I messed up somewhere. :XD.

I ordered volume 26 of ID from there.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Let me know if anyone wants the link to that. You'll have to register to eg scans forum to view the attachments.

Charlie
January 29, 2012, 12:17 PM
My volume 26 came a couple days back.

Warning: Proceed further if you want to be spoiled.

:pwnge

A few pics - the pics taken by my phone. So they're not expertly shot for best angles or cropped :XD but I gave it my best attempt. You need to register to view the pics because they're stored as attachments.

A very brief summary of events.

This was an action packed volume. The story continues with all the players from the last volume. There was a lot of things going on at the same time. Id met another chaos piece, I think her name was Ashirijen and they have a confrontation. On the other front, Cerbitz and company fight Percer. It was pretty awesome epic battle. Cerbitz goes all out, Porcas also goes all out as well. Porcas lost the arm with the claymore, it was chopped off by Percer at the end and ID just comes to save the day as Porcas is about to be killed by Percer. To be continued. My summary leaves out a lot of details but I suppose it will have to do. :p

Anyway, with all the damage that Cerbitz done to Percer it makes me wonder if the Chaos stone guys are in fact unbeatable. Perhaps unless they get sealed? Because fighting them appear to be futile...

http://static.mangahelpers.com/forums/images/DesertRose/misc/pencil.png

A useful site on wiki for ID fans : http://idmanhwa.wikia.com/wiki/Id

Charlie
February 19, 2012, 03:20 PM
Id chapters one and two from volume 24 are out from eg scans. Get it from them.

---------- Post added February 05, 2012 at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was January 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM ----------

Chapter 3 of volume 24 is out from Eg scans. Canta is a really loving character. She is so funny but with a split personality she will stab you in the back :notrust

---------- Post added February 12, 2012 at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was February 05, 2012 at 08:20 PM ----------

Chapter 4 is out from Eg scans. Get it from their site.

Well.... that Canta is freaking awesome. She has become my favorite "bad guy". You don't really see people getting beat up by a teddy bear do you. :XD.

---------- Post added February 19, 2012 at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was February 12, 2012 at 04:45 PM ----------

Chapter 5 is out from Eg scans - get it from them!! This was the last chapter of volume 24. Next up is volume 25 - which should be good too. Can't wait.

So it looks like that Canta is defeated but she leaves ID with another choice set of words. Interesting chapter and ID proposes an interesting question as well. Then the new guy appears near the end of the chapter / volume. So who is this guy and why does he or they find ID as a Foe? Who is the person making these so called prophesies concerning ID?

halfcrzy
February 26, 2012, 02:48 PM
Dont suppose anyone knows a link to v. 26? Been hopin it would come out soon, but nothing

Charlie
March 04, 2012, 04:08 PM
Dont suppose anyone knows a link to v. 26? Been hopin it would come out soon, but nothing

Looks like no one has uploaded the full raw yet.

---------- Post added February 27, 2012 at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was February 26, 2012 at 02:53 PM ----------

Volume 25 chapter 1 is out from Eg scans. Get it from them!!

So this new guy has an ID-ESC feeling and look plus he's from another world? Wow - It's also weird how he looks exactly like the guy that appeared when Id was sent to the past too. That guy introduced himself as the creator of light and dark - Iirc. So what the heck is going on here?

Now we have two ID's? :arf :zomg :faint

---------- Post added March 04, 2012 at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was February 27, 2012 at 08:39 PM ----------

Chapter 2 is out from V-25.

So it looks like its war against ID from God's servants. 0_0

halfcrzy
March 05, 2012, 01:19 AM
Yikes man! Were almost going to be finished with volume 25 soon and we will be all caught up, this seems strange! Not bad chapter, been waiting for the second half of this volume though. Still no volume 26. Its trying to drive me impatient and its winning

kidopitz27
March 06, 2012, 04:41 PM
so another one arrives and also he came from the other worlds too.... the question is which one? (Multiverse theory anyone :P)

Charlie
March 06, 2012, 07:19 PM
Yikes man! Were almost going to be finished with volume 25 soon and we will be all caught up, this seems strange! Not bad chapter, been waiting for the second half of this volume though. Still no volume 26. Its trying to drive me impatient and its winning

Yeah - its almost catching up so the wait for the next volume wont be too long. :p

so another one arrives and also he came from the other worlds too.... the question is which one? (Multiverse theory anyone :P)

I know right - I'm excited to find out who that guy is.

Charlie
March 11, 2012, 04:31 PM
Turns out volume 27 of Id is out in Korea. Volume cover, click spoiler.

Credits to DarkDoom from Egscans

In other wonderful ID news - Egscans has released the next chapter of ID. So go get it from there!http://static.mangahelpers.com/forums/images/DesertRose/misc/pencil.png

halfcrzy
March 12, 2012, 12:03 AM
Honestly I expected v.27 to be out. If you note, the last volume 25 was released in may last year. So It should have easily been out, so where is volume 26? The raw uploaders are getting morales on us. Bastards.

Charlie
March 27, 2012, 11:44 AM
Chapter 5 of volume 25 has been out from Eg scans a couple days back. So if you have not read it yet, get it from their site.

Jammin
April 04, 2012, 06:48 PM
This week's chapter of Id(155) is pure win!

Now that everyone is back together if feels like the series is "whole" again. It just never felt the same to me when everybody was separated but now that their back I can get back to loving this series.

Charlie
April 06, 2012, 02:41 AM
Eg scans released the last chapter of volume 25 with their anniversary release. Get it from there.
Irlina and Id reunited - was really cute and touching. Now it looks like they'll be focusing on the war that's a head.
Next onto volume 26.

lancesaber
April 08, 2012, 05:19 PM
vol 26 ch.01 released on egscans.

Charlie
April 24, 2012, 02:00 PM
Volume 26 chapter 3 is out from eg scans.

Charlie
May 27, 2012, 07:12 PM
Hmmm... I've missed a couple chapter releases.

The last chapter of volume 26 is out from eg scans. All is now left is the volume 27 raw. I have not bought it yet... although maybe I'll wait since the scans are already caught up.

One more volume to go. :shout
A.T. Kenny is hard worker for sure dishing out so many volumes so quickly. Can't wait for more ID.

scav
May 27, 2012, 07:13 PM
same here i didn't read the vol 25. well gonna be good when i'll catch up :hee

Charlie
June 10, 2012, 07:19 PM
Chapter 1 of volume 27 is out from Eg scans.

suraj5898
June 10, 2012, 11:18 PM
i hope ID get there before anyone die

kidopitz27
June 24, 2012, 06:02 PM
another chapter (http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Id/Id_c160_nas.html) released :)

Charlie
June 24, 2012, 06:57 PM
Well - have not read it yet but this would be the third chapter from volume 27. I forgot to mention the chapter two release and always, get if from eg scans directly http://egscans.com/.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

A really awesome fight. I felt bad for Serena though - its true she has to get stronger. I remember that Id was supposed to give or teach them some class 12 spell. Percer getting angry - ho boy, the next chapter should be a real good one. Wished I bought this volume - well there is still time for that too. ;p

Jammin
June 24, 2012, 07:42 PM
I like how the story threads seem to all be intersecting again. Id's hard for me to follow sometimes because there are so many characters, all of them linked into seemingly separate story threads with Id himself linking it all together.

At times it's a been overwhelming for me as a reader but the story to be getting to a place where it's easier for me to comprehend it all.

kidopitz27
July 15, 2012, 06:23 PM
chapter released (http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Id/Id_c162_nas.html) what a cliffhangger ID's hair turns white again next chapter is gonna be awesome

halfcrzy
July 15, 2012, 08:21 PM
We finally get to see the devine sword soul union again after like 100 chapters. I really do hope ID wtf pwn's him in this state, otherwise im going to question how he can gain further gain strength after becoming a demi god.

Charlie
July 16, 2012, 06:36 AM
This last scan chapter concludes the end of volume 27. That's the last volume of Id in print. So we've got to wait for the next volume to be released in Korea before the scans can continue again. I recived my order of volume 27 a week or so ago.

Now we got to wait for the next one. ^^
The last chapter ends on a cliffhanger so I'm looking forward to the next one. The battles have been pretty awesome. Was a bit surprised to find out Percer remembered everything from the past unlike the others.

Jammin
July 16, 2012, 01:00 PM
Definitely quite the cliffhanger.

I really want Id to smash Percer. When bad guys get stabbed and stabbed and are like "That didn't even hurt." it makes me want to see good guys test how far they can push that.

I want to Id to be like....

"I got all day pal...."http://www.laymark.com/l/m/m181.gif

"My arms are probably going to be sore but...."http://www.laymark.com/l/o/114.gif

"We are gonna do this until you stay the @#$% down!"http://www.laymark.com/l/cz/cz25.gif

halfcrzy
July 16, 2012, 02:12 PM
Haha pretty sweet that we finally caught up in the chapters, been reading ID for like over 2 years and it always seemed we were destined to be 4 volumes behind. If you look on the last page, you see that this volume was released march 30. So depending on if kenny does 2 or 3 volumes, we can hopefully expect to see the newest volume in august or september, and scanned a month later or so.

suraj5898
September 14, 2012, 01:09 AM
i hope next chapter come soon

Charlie
September 14, 2012, 07:11 AM
i hope next chapter come soon

Not until a new raw is published.

TheBoss
September 14, 2012, 09:06 PM
Not until a new raw is published.
Yeah, hope EG keep Id up until the series' end, I wonder if they already got the volume 28 or it still isnt published on korea yet.

Charlie
September 15, 2012, 08:22 AM
Yeah, hope EG keep Id up until the series' end, I wonder if they already got the volume 28 or it still isnt published on korea yet.

Volume 28 is not published yet in Korea.

halfcrzy
October 11, 2012, 03:44 PM
So the volume cover for 28 is up, im assuming its released. Guess i may have been right about it being released end of september. Lets hope we have more ID by end of october!

---------- Post added October 11, 2012 at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was October 07, 2012 at 07:48 PM ----------

New id! http://mangapirate.net/ID/168/1

Charlie
October 11, 2012, 04:49 PM
Already - that was fast. I didn't even order my book yet. I'll comment more after reading the chapter. Thanks for the heads-up half. <3

shinsengumi
October 11, 2012, 05:06 PM
fast?why do i feel like its been ages since i read an ID chapter then ?

halfcrzy
October 11, 2012, 05:10 PM
Haha fast as in, volume 28 was most likely released at the end of september and we have it already!

Charlie
October 11, 2012, 05:31 PM
fast?why do i feel like its been ages since i read an ID chapter then ?

It has been awhile since the last chapter / volume.

Hmmm really interesting. Seems like Id went all out in his second transformed from but Percer is still alive... I too would like to know whats going on here.

halfcrzy
October 11, 2012, 11:05 PM
Yea... Im a little shocked myself. How is Percer okay? I mean cmon! thats ID's strongest form, and I assume strongest he can go. So where does this leave us now?

kidopitz27
October 12, 2012, 12:01 AM
Percer will die in this one ID's form i think has another one i hope ID will succumb on his dragon heart and go on a rampage and how in the world Percer is not slice in half like Yamamoto in bleach? wtf!

shinsengumi
October 12, 2012, 12:12 AM
i dont believe thats id's strongest form . it can be as far as transformation goes but he didnt touch his sword yet

Charlie
October 12, 2012, 01:17 AM
Yea... Im a little shocked myself. How is Percer okay? I mean cmon! thats ID's strongest form, and I assume strongest he can go. So where does this leave us now?

Yup and espeically since thats the form he used to defeat the "God" last-time and now its like that level of power is not good enough? Holy cow....
There is definitely something going on here, cant wait for the next chapter and I should get on my way to order this volume already.

Percer will die in this one ID's form i think has another one i hope ID will succumb on his dragon heart and go on a rampage and how in the world Percer is not slice in half like Yamamoto in bleach? wtf!

Thats the question that hopefully will be answered in the next chapter.

i dont believe thats id's strongest form . it can be as far as transformation goes but he didnt touch his sword yet

The white hair ID is when he is "one" with Lamia the sword. So he and her the same person so I doubt he can have Lamia appear in sword form.

shinsengumi
October 12, 2012, 02:57 AM
The white hair ID is when he is "one" with Lamia the sword. So he and her the same person so I doubt he can have Lamia appear in sword form.
oh shoot ..this is what happens when you read a series with long breaks . now im gonna have to change my entire theory
ok ,there should be another transformation coming soon :ohaielmo

kidopitz27
October 13, 2012, 06:32 PM
ID + Lamia Sword fusion is = white hair ID

ID + Lamia Sword + Greydrone heart = ??????

i really think that Percer is like Lamia , Percer maybe is the counterpart of Lamia like Percer is Gilgamesh in Fate (because he owns a lot of sword:P)

---------- Post added October 13, 2012 at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was October 12, 2012 at 05:47 AM ----------

what a surprise chapter 169 (http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Id/Id_c169_nas.html) is released

Percer is like ID with a 5 sword Fusions or more in his body

Charlie
October 13, 2012, 08:44 PM
Zomg - I loved Lamia and Id's interaction. I cant wait to see what happens next.

kidopitz27
October 14, 2012, 04:52 AM
my prediction about Percer is this:

1.Percer after killing the monsters (cerberus etc) Percer made them a weapon

2.Percer fighting those monsters and he got the permission to use their powers as he see fit

and my prediction about the next chapters is either Selena (dragon god) is absorbed by Percer and make a new weapon or the Lailo Sidgar will the one who will die and Selena will gave ID her heart or her powers to have a new power up :)

Charlie
October 14, 2012, 05:24 AM
Wow those are pretty interesting theories. Looks like we wont get an answer until Percer is defeated and I just hope at this rate it will be done before the volume ends.

kidopitz27
October 14, 2012, 10:02 AM
oh right there is another guy with the green dragon i think? from ID's world ? chapter 149? i really want that dude to be the guy who killed ID's 2 master :)

Charlie
October 14, 2012, 10:11 AM
oh right there is another guy with the green dragon i think? from ID's world ? or is it Percer? he looks like ID even the high elf mistook him as ID :) i forgot what chapter it was but it was on a mountain and ID and the Wolf dude where fighting i think before this volume ends we will see him :)

I wonder what his story is as well. That was not percer, it was some new guy - he kind of looked like someone else too. I think there was a god that welcomed ID when his bracelet powers acted up again. This around when Chaos forced him to do something with light and dark. He said something like 'welcome traveler of times' guide the 6 pieces of chaos or something like that. They look similar but not sure if that was the same person or not.

kidopitz27
October 14, 2012, 05:55 PM
I wonder what his story is as well. That was not percer, it was some new guy - he kind of looked like someone else too. I think there was a god that welcomed ID when his bracelet powers acted up again. This around when Chaos forced him to do something with light and dark. He said something like 'welcome traveler of times' guide the 6 pieces of chaos or something like that. They look similar but not sure if that was the same person or not.

it will be funny if that guy is ID too :) but it was ID's half like in YinYang and this time ID(figthing Percer) is the good guy and the ID on the mountains is the evil one or ID on the mountain is his manly form hahahahahahah :) and the other ID fighting percer is his form in ID's world :P

Jammin
October 14, 2012, 09:43 PM
How many times does Percer need to get hammered into the landscape before he FREAKIN' DIES!!!http://www.laymark.com/l/o/38.gif

Some might say that Id should try to glean some understanding so he can use thought and strategy to overcome Percer, but not I.

I think this is one those occasions where "If brute force doesn't work, you're not using enough brute force." I hope Id keeps on smashing him for about an hour and half, at least, and then scraps together the pile of goo that's left over and tosses it into the nearest volcano before it can congeal back together into Percer again(like the terminator).

Charlie
October 15, 2012, 01:17 AM
Eg scans release chapter 1 of volume 28. Go check it out from them.

halfcrzy
October 15, 2012, 06:31 PM
So chapter 170 is released! http://mangapirate.net/ID/170/1

Cool chapter, Guess we were wrong. He can be sword fusion AND have a sword...

Charlie
October 15, 2012, 09:08 PM
Wow what an amazing battle! It was really crazy and out of this world....
Looking forward to the next chapter already.

kidopitz27
October 20, 2012, 07:28 AM
Chapter 171 is released a great fight but what a lame way to end it.

Charlie
October 20, 2012, 05:56 PM
Chapter 171 is released a great fight but what a lame way to end it.

I didnt expect that way to end the fight but I suppose this is what you call mutual respect for your adversary?

Also ID is bit of a dummy also... xD/

Jammin
October 20, 2012, 06:53 PM
W-w-what the hell is this....http://www.laymark.com/l/cz/cz44.gif

*sigh* Why did it have to be the friendship conclusion? Why couldn't Id have just watched him get sucked into the rip in space time and just waved at him while yelling "Have a nice trip!" as sarcastically as humanly possible.:pout

Charlie
October 20, 2012, 07:07 PM
W-w-what the hell is this....http://www.laymark.com/l/cz/cz44.gif

*sigh* Why did it have to be the friendship conclusion? Why couldn't Id have just watching him get sucked into the rip in space time and just waved at him while yelling "Have a nice trip!" as sarcastically as humanly possible.:pout

Remember ID is supposed to save the Chaos pieces.

Jammin
October 20, 2012, 08:28 PM
Remember ID is supposed to save the Chaos pieces.I suppose, but still though, the way it all went down was just...

It feels to me like that rip in space time was just a narrative device to help sidestep the natural conclusion of the fight. Id saves Percer; then Percer saves Id; then Percer surrenders. I find that result to be extremely unfulfilling.:(

Charlie
October 20, 2012, 08:32 PM
I suppose, but still though, the way it all went down was just...

It feels to me like that rip in space time was just a narrative device to help sidestep the natural conclusion of the fight. Id saves Percer; then Percer saves Id; then Percer surrenders. I find that result to be extremely unfulfilling.:(

I get what you mean - I expected something more / different to happen. However I suppose Percer could not do much without that sword on ID's transformed mode since it gave percer a really good advantage nullifying ID's dragon powers. I kind of like the ending after thinking about it over all.

halfcrzy
October 27, 2012, 03:00 PM
http://mangapirate.net/ID/172/1. Newest chapter is up, shocking twist and we finally learn about the beings with unlimited power, now is id still potentially one of them?

---------- Post added October 27, 2012 at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was October 25, 2012 at 11:04 AM ----------

And the last chapter of the volume. http://www.mangareader.net/id/173
Kind of sad. It takes 6 months for a volume to be released ive confirmed. So next volume release will be like march 30, 2013. Gah. I want to see more awesomeness. This volume felt really short!

Charlie
October 27, 2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the links half - so things are really building up. I want more of this and it seems to have ended so fast...

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I guess selina finally admits that she needs to know the class 13 spell. I imagine its going to be one heck of a spell / mass destruction type of thing.

TheBoss
November 30, 2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the links half - so things are really building up. I want more of this and it seems to have ended so fast...

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I guess selina finally admits that she needs to know the class 13 spell. I imagine its going to be one heck of a spell / mass destruction type of thing.
Charles, do you know when the next volume will go out? I need more Id!!!

Charlie
November 30, 2012, 01:35 PM
Charles, do you know when the next volume will go out? I need more Id!!!

I dont know an exact date however since the last volume was just released not too long ago.
I'd say a year.

TheBoss
December 01, 2012, 10:30 AM
I dont know an exact date however since the last volume was just released not too long ago.
I'd say a year.
You must be kidding with me D:
Kenny is getting lazy nowadays T_T

Charlie
December 01, 2012, 11:57 AM
You must be kidding with me D:
Kenny is getting lazy nowadays T_T

He does release like 2 volumes a year - so I thnk thats more than enough per year. Otherwise as an artist he'd kill himself xDDD
Points to pages where he's stuck a pen through his fingers. Thats alot of drawings.

naruto285
May 04, 2013, 07:28 PM
Wells it's May does any one know when the next chapter is coming out

TheBoss
May 04, 2013, 07:45 PM
probably in July.

naruto285
May 04, 2013, 08:24 PM
probably in July.

Thanks

Charlie
May 04, 2013, 09:55 PM

:zomg

Another ID fan

:confetti

probably in July.

Lets hope so - then you'd probably will have to wait for the scanlations to do it. Hopefully they'll pick up soon.

TheBoss
May 04, 2013, 10:16 PM
Lets hope so - then you'd probably will have to wait for the scanlations to do it. Hopefully they'll pick up soon.
Well EG are really good so they must not take much long ^^

suraj5898
May 13, 2013, 01:12 PM
i have read in mangahere
the reason Id isn't being updated is because the magazine it is published in is failing itself. So unless Id gets published in another magazine, we won't be seeing any updates for quite some time.

TheBoss
May 13, 2013, 03:18 PM
i have read in mangahere
the reason Id isn't being updated is because the magazine it is published in is failing itself. So unless Id gets published in another magazine, we won't be seeing any updates for quite some time.
Not really, since we get all the scans from the volumes. Besides where did you get that info? It makes no sense at all lol

And MangaHere sucks :lmao

Charlie
May 13, 2013, 11:38 PM
i have read in mangahere

Which magazine was that again? I cant recall off the top of my head.

TheBoss
May 14, 2013, 10:03 AM
Which magazine was that again? I cant recall off the top of my head.
At least mangaupdates say none. Actually didnt they only publish volumes by BookBox?

Charlie
May 14, 2013, 12:09 PM
I thought it was random-house publishing

http://mangahelpers.com/m/id

Edit - book box, it is.

I'll update our database.

kidopitz27
July 20, 2013, 09:42 PM
any news on ID oh by the way i saw this manhwa "Sword of the Emperor" and it has a close resemblance on subtitle as ID

ID the Greatest Fusion Fantasy while Sword of the Emperor is Neo Oriental Fantasy :D

great read actually :D a little off topic though but Sword of the Emperor is more like ID because of the protagonist is a weakling and become strong after training and that is what i like in manhwa they make their enemies mindfucked on how strong they are :D

Bhoot
July 22, 2013, 01:10 PM
Well , I read ID some while back , and had read on mangahere forums that the magazine had failed and hence ID might come to a premature end . But , i m guessing and hoping I was wrong .

Anyways , Sword of the new emperor is still quite new . As such , its gonna take time to show its potent . The MC as seen starts out quite strong [after the initial training] but will eventually have to learn all the techs.

halfcrzy
August 08, 2013, 01:40 AM
So there hasn't been much news of whats going on. Anyone know if ID is on a hiatus? The most recent volume should have been out ages ago.

suraj5898
October 04, 2013, 10:53 AM
guys good news

Id vol29 raw

http://addmanga.com/id/29/?all

kidopitz27
October 09, 2013, 05:57 PM
chapter 174 is out (http://ex2.unixmanga.net/onlinereading/?image=Id/Id%20c174/001.jpg&server=nas.html)

Charlie
October 10, 2013, 04:37 AM
Nice chapter - they always interrupt the scenes with Id and Irlina :shakefist!

kidopitz27
October 10, 2013, 07:16 PM
the look on the Dragon Lord Selina was very evil like hehehehe

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

it looks like MANGACOW is going straight to release the whole VOL 29

chapter 175 is out (http://mngacow.com/id-the-greatest-fusion-fantasy/175/) :D

my lif e will be complete again if Legend of Maian will be back :D

Chapter 176 (http://mngacow.com/id-the-greatest-fusion-fantasy/176/) is out :D

chapter 177 (http://mngacow.com/id-the-greatest-fusion-fantasy/177/) is out :D

Jirachier
March 21, 2014, 12:38 PM
Any news on the next volume ?
It has already been a while, I hope it's not getting delayed just like volume 29.