PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, could we share some warm heat..? :)

Charizardon
April 19, 2011, 09:59 PM
Good Morning :), actually I've been lurking on this website since about 1.5 years ago, it was a fun time for me seeing spoilers and other member's threads about manga :D

After quite a while I've decided to join in, please guide me, Seniors *BOW* :D

I've read some mangas in my life, for me there exists God Level Manga, a manga that is somehow really cool, entertaining, unmatchable and having an ultimate unforgettable feeling after reading it.

Mine's God Level Mangas are: VV (beloww)

* this list is not determined by the priority of the number, I love them all~

1. BERSERK ( really cool comic with bad ass anti-hero and tons of epic humanly scene <3)

2. ONE PIECE ( For shonen targeted manga this one packs of funny comedies, epic friendship, Great battle scene, Nice storytelling and uber foreshadowing (Y) )

3. GANTZ ( for seinen, if Berserk a rival in my brain, I think it's this one~ Giga unique atmosphere, tragic heroic stories + the greatest science fiction manga I've read)

4. SLAM DUNK (Well yeah though the ending is..... you know, could be extended, for a non-fiction manga I think the drama, story, pacing, drawing are way above an average great manga, despite of the shallow theme (basketball) compared to other fictions, I think it managed to deliver a great feat!)

5. DRAGON BALL ( Only in 42 volume, this manga can make such an awesome epic journey for everyone, the battle scene are one of the best selling point of this manga that i'm sure it inspired many modern mangakas right now)

That's enough for me right now, How about you guys? :)

Whats are the God Level Mangas that you've all read? :D Somehow I think all of you in this forum loves manga :p

M3J
April 19, 2011, 10:28 PM
Charizard is an epic pokemon and my favorite. Good game for having good taste. :thumbs

Dragon Ball after Frieza Saga started going downhill IMO. :\ AAAANYWAYS, give Naruto a try. Luffy and Naruto are quite alike.

Charlie
April 24, 2011, 02:53 PM
Hey Charizardon & welcome to MH~~ :party

Looking forward to seeing you in those forums.