PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Edorad Leones vs C.N. Poww vs Shawlong Qufang

CeroOskuraz
April 21, 2011, 05:28 PM
Three of the strongest Fraccion duke it out. Who wins?

Crystal Black
April 21, 2011, 05:38 PM
Edorad is not one of the stronger fraccion imo. He's certainly top 10, but not top 3 worthy. I think Poww takes this regardless, his size and brute power should be enough to overwhelm his fellow fraccion.

Takahashi
April 21, 2011, 05:42 PM
I always thought Edorad was one of the stronger Fraccion. At any rate, I'd say Poww, and then Shawlong. Edorad is good, but I think he's outclassed by these 2.

ShootToKill
April 21, 2011, 05:55 PM
Shawlong was easily above Bankai Hitsugaya at 20% unreleased, and let's say his release doubles his power and speed (he blitzed 20% Hitsugaya after releasing), so Shawlong is ~> 40% Hitsugaya. Poww owned Shikai Ikkaku unreleased, but since Shikai Ikkaku is one of the weakest VC level fighters imo, that isn't much of a feat. Poww sent Komamura flying, but was subsequently easily defeated by his Bankai. Edorad again was above Shikai Ikkaku unreleased, and way above him released. He was defeated by Bankai Ikkaku, but not "easily" imo - I mean, Ikkaku's Bankai broke after the attack, so if he hadn't one shotted Edorad, he would have lost.

So, Shawlong ~> 40% Bankai Hitsugaya, Edorad ~< 100% Bankai Ikkaku and Poww > Shikai Ikkaku but << Bankai Komamura.

Edorad was strong, but slow, as evidenced by Ikkaku being able to take him on with his huge clunky Bankai. Shawlong on the other hand, was very fast for a fraccion, able to blitz 20% Hitsugaya on release. His claws looked pretty lethal too. Since he was the "leader" of Grimmjow's little group prior to Grimmjow coming along, from the fact that he has a clear speed advantage and that I think 40% Hitsu > 100% Ikkaku, I would say Shawlong beats Edorad. Poww is more difficult, since he owned Ikkaku and got owned by Komamura, so there's less basis for comparison. Again however, I would say Qufang takes it. Poww won't be able to hit him, he'll just dodge his punches and slash him up with his "scissors" until Poww goes down from blood loss. Imo the title of most powerful fraccion is between Shawlong and Ggio.

I think with regard to Edorad vs Poww, it will just amount to power vs power, where Poww will win out, so he comes in second.

1) Shawlong
2) Poww
3) Edorad

Deicide
May 03, 2011, 11:59 AM
I don't see Shawlong being able to take down an opponent of Poww's size.
Really, Edorad is a much bigger threat due to his Resurreccion ability, but I don't think he can do much more than hurt Poww before he gets taken down.

Poww should be able to take this.