PDA

View Full Version : Karin and Yuzu shinigami?

RaveDragon
April 25, 2011, 07:39 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Karin gets shinigami powers i mean
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-441-page-23.html
this is suspicious much!

Yuzu i dont really know maybe its plausible, Karin is almost canon though unless they achieve fullbring.
what do you think guys?

kkck
April 25, 2011, 02:02 PM
Well, I doubt she is fighting hollows with the toys urahara tried to give her. I think she does have such powers to some extent.

RaveDragon
April 25, 2011, 02:14 PM
she seemed so serious very much like ichigo was at the start of the series so i think she'll save her bro like she said, it would be funny if her zanpaktou is a fire dragon then we'de have comical hitsugaya karin moments xD

shuha27
April 25, 2011, 03:26 PM
I can see Karin as a shinigami but I'm not sure about Yuzu. I really do hope Karin gains some Shinigami powers soon

Takahashi
April 25, 2011, 03:31 PM
I think if anything Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuru will have powers before her.

RaveDragon
April 25, 2011, 03:38 PM
I can see Karin as a shinigami but I'm not sure about Yuzu. I really do hope Karin gains some Shinigami powers soon

Not alone my friend karin is one of my favs along with hitsugaya

@Takahashi
Mizuru and Tatsuki i see it happen keigo not so much though at least not before karin whom they have lately been emphasizing her increase in reitsu

Takahashi
April 25, 2011, 03:41 PM
@Takahashi
Mizuru and Tatsuki i see it happen keigo not so much though at least not before karin whom they have lately been emphasizing her increase in reitsu

Oh I know, I'm just saying that all of them were very obviously pointed out to have SP above normal humans.

Keigo isn't really the fighting type, and Karin's a question mark, but Tatsuki and Mizuru I think are the best candidates. Mizuru wasn't even fazed when they told him things disintegrate when they get close to Aizen. He just chucked out the stun guns and bombed him instead :XD

And Tatsuki for obvious reasons.

kkck
April 25, 2011, 07:56 PM

Well, technically they already do have powers. They do have reiatsu, what they need to do is develop it. Obviously they are not shinigami though.

Keino
April 25, 2011, 08:05 PM
I think Karin will be a shinigami but I don't think Yuzu will.

Well, technically they already do have powers. They do have reiatsu, what they need to do is develop it. Obviously they are not shinigami though.
I think you are right maybe they will develop some kind of fullbring?

RaveDragon
April 26, 2011, 04:27 AM
keigo will probably be one of the comical 'fighters' while i see tatsuki as elpful and Mizuru gives me a Ginish kind of vibe, probably these three will get fullbrings
Karin = shinigami for me
Yuzu is just ???

Nonlife
April 26, 2011, 06:53 AM
I'm hoping we'll get to see them show off their skills in a dazzling demonstration; and for someone - like Rukia, or Ishida - to say, "They definately take after their brother."

RaveDragon
April 26, 2011, 07:05 AM
I'm hoping we'll get to see them show off their skills in a dazzling demonstration; and for someone - like Rukia, or Ishida - to say, "They definately take after their brother."

you're not alone i want the others to be left awestruck with like Urahara saying that with his fan and a huge grin because he's Urahara and saw that coming before the dawn of time! xD

Jorge D. Dragon
April 27, 2011, 11:24 AM
Actually I do believe that both Karin and Yuzu have hidden Shinigami powers. The thing is that Karin's Reiatsu is growing now, but she still didn't begin using her Shinigami powers. I hope we'll see this happening at some point during the story.
Also I believe that her Zan will be like Isshin's and Ichigo's. It will also spam Getsuga.:)

RaveDragon
April 28, 2011, 08:22 AM
Actually I do believe that both Karin and Yuzu have hidden Shinigami powers. The thing is that Karin's Reiatsu is growing now, but she still didn't begin using her Shinigami powers. I hope we'll see this happening at some point during the story.
Also I believe that her Zan will be like Isshin's and Ichigo's. It will also spam Getsuga.:)

you know what would be funny is that she might actually be the strongest haha her reitsu is developing faster than ichigo's lol
yuzu im unsure on but karin is almost canon now at least for me! unless he decides to do a spinoff on the twins...i doubt

BexXx
May 04, 2011, 02:39 PM
I don't think I can see either of his sisters getting shinigami power. It does make sense if they do because it's in the family by the looks of it but I think it's take away from Ichigo a bit much and make him seem more insignificant >_< But I can see Karin having a bigger role, like maybe she tries, fails and is saved in the end of the day by her big brother....

RaveDragon
May 05, 2011, 08:07 AM
I don't think I can see either of his sisters getting shinigami power. It does make sense if they do because it's in the family by the looks of it but I think it's take away from Ichigo a bit much and make him seem more insignificant >_< But I can see Karin having a bigger role, like maybe she tries, fails and is saved in the end of the day by her big brother....

depends on how kubo portrays it, Karin definitely has some role coming up by the looks of it, and i think only she would get powers, but not yet, kubo tends to take it slow give hints then after a long time give it to you, probably by the end we know what Karin has to do with it, i doubt Kubo draw her conversation with urahara for nothing and the comments of ichigo about her

BexXx
May 05, 2011, 02:59 PM
depends on how kubo portrays it, Karin definitely has some role coming up by the looks of it, and i think only she would get powers, but not yet, kubo tends to take it slow give hints then after a long time give it to you, probably by the end we know what Karin has to do with it, i doubt Kubo draw her conversation with urahara for nothing and the comments of ichigo about her

I noticed his way of telling the story sort of in hints too and I felt there was definitely some sort of hint there but knowing kubo it could be quite a long time before we see anything come of it and I still don't feel it'd be right if she were to become a shinigami but I think she'll have some unique characteristic....maybe even fullbring but maybe something different agian, it's hard to guess.

White Silver King
May 05, 2011, 08:22 PM

Ugh, that'd be awful. Besides, they'd have to die first and even then it's not 100% they'd become Shinigamis, unlike Karin and Ichigo it's not in their blood. And as far as we know, their mothers weren't attacked by Hollows so no fullbring for them either. So, Kubo'd have to introduce another new type of ability just for them and that's just total trolling.

RaveDragon
May 06, 2011, 11:24 AM
I noticed his way of telling the story sort of in hints too and I felt there was definitely some sort of hint there but knowing kubo it could be quite a long time before we see anything come of it and I still don't feel it'd be right if she were to become a shinigami but I think she'll have some unique characteristic....maybe even fullbring but maybe something different again, it's hard to guess.

i know right theres so many things he has yet to explain, like
the captain who became part of the royal guard thingy (hiyori's mother figure),
why lisa and nanao look so alike (yes nanao respects lisa a lot but they look way too much alike) then again i might be just looking in this too much haha,
the shikai's and bankais of some captains and vice captains (Unohana's and Nanaos as well as Yachirus im really curious about as well as those i have not mentioned)
and now Karins increase in reitsu also she looks troubled,

he likes to throw in stuff all of a sudden and leave it there to kill us with curiosity i dont know if its good or bad, i dont like how he leaves a lot of his characters undeveloped and brings in new ones because he's out of ideas :/ it makes the story too much, at least he seems to be focusing a bit on ichigo's family and Karin especially but yeah he might be waiting to give her an arc of her own after Ichigos gets his power, main or not i like to see some action from the others too like in other mangas like OP

White Rose
June 13, 2011, 08:33 AM
I dont expect anything from Yuzu
But for Karin, I hope Kubo would make her a bit more special
I wanna see another substitute shinigami
Karin is more responsible are more serious than Ichigo, she may do the job better than her brother

Skyguardian
June 13, 2011, 08:58 AM
Bankais of some captains and vice captains (Unohana's and Nanaos as well as Yachirus im really curious about as well as those i have not mentioned)
and now Karins increase in reitsu also she looks troubled,

Unohanas Shikai Minazukí was already shown. ;D

I guess only Karin may become a Shinigami. Yuzu would be more the Hinamoritype and one of them is more than enough.

Karin more responsible than Ichigo? I doubt it.

RaveDragon
June 13, 2011, 11:55 AM
\Thats unohana's shikai =P Her bankai is yet to be shown and by her age and the way some people act at her smile i doubt its something small ><

Karin does act more mature than ichigo sometimes since she felt she wasnt helpful so she grew up faster and matured, she seems to have grown up a real lot in this timeskip and matured even more and seems she is being hinted at having power.

Shinigami or fullbring i dont know but i think i prefer her as shinigami ^^' Lol she might be that shinigami whose talking to Isshin and Mr Hats and Clogs although it would be kind of a waste in both senses when he could use it to bring back the shinigami, i miss them