PDA

View Full Version : One Piece tournament gonna be awesome

morau-san
April 27, 2011, 12:02 AM
after the bleach tournament and the soon coming naruto tournament. we all know that one piece is gonna have the tournament after that. im so excitied for this because one piece is quite balanced imo.

i think the tourney should be broken into 3 tiers tho. since we've seen middle fighters and low class fighters and have ALOT of characters we can put in.

i'd like to hear your thoughts about the tourney and who u think should be in each bracket! assumng there are 3. low, middle, high

i'd put the admirals, WB, sengoku, garp, dragon (assuming he does something at this point), the shichibukai's, shanks, and rayleigh in the top.

its hard to type it all and i dont feel like continuing right now but u get the idea.

lets hear your thoughts!

Bhoot
May 15, 2011, 02:29 AM
Hopefully it will happen much later . Currently , we have no idea of how strong the characters are . Even main characters have yet to show their full strength against a worthy opponent . We have no idea how much other side chars have grown either . If it does happen there will be too much guess work .

Kazu-Sama
June 21, 2011, 06:52 PM
I think right now with Haki Luffy could be top-tier. In fact, I think a lot of the straw-hats could potentially be top-tier. After training, we have no idea how strong they are...