PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Uryu Ishida vs Komamura Sajin

Hystzen
May 03, 2011, 12:46 PM
My top 2 favorite characters go toe to toe.

fight 1- Shikai sajin only, HM uryu
fight 2- Bankai allowed , HM uryu

battlefield - Karakura High School = 20% Real World Power Limit (?)

*take note of the battlefield*

so who would win

The tank and powerhouse of Sajin

Or the speed and tactical wit of uryu

Highlighted Restriction ~ WD

ShootToKill
May 03, 2011, 02:27 PM
Vs Shikai Uryu might have a shot, Komamura is one of the less impressive Captains to me in base, and doesn't seem to use Kido, so blocking or dodging Ishida's arrows would prove difficult. However, he could tank a hell of a lot, and if he managed to land a hit on Ishida, he wouldn't have much trouble finishing him.

Vs Bankai, Uryu will be at a significant disadvantage. His arrows won't be enough to damage the Bankai itself, and I don't believe he's fast enough to dodge KTM forever, and once he gets hit, it's overkill.

Oh, just noticed the venue. Does that mean that Komamura is fighting at 20% power, since he's in the human world? In this case, he gets owned in Shikai, and it would be a lot closer in Bankai.

cracker
May 03, 2011, 05:44 PM
Uryuu has a decent chance against shikai Komamura, all things considered he could probably get more wins against this form.

But against the Bankai its like STK said, one hit and its overkill...Komamura wins the bankai match-ups.

Takahashi
May 03, 2011, 08:32 PM
You may want to specifically state that Koma has the limit on rather than just saying to take note of the battlefield, I wouldn't have noticed it had I not read Shoottokill's post.

Anyway. We saw that even a captain can struggle with the limit on, Hitsu damn near died against a resurrection Fraccion. Ishida also happened to completely trash a resurrection former Espada, which I assume are more powerful than the typical Fraccion (at least I'd hope so). So I'd say Ishida could win the majority against Shikai.

Bankai? Nope. Koma wins. Even at a fraction of his power, Koma has the power to end it.

Hystzen
May 04, 2011, 02:58 PM
strange i was thinking the battle ground more to give uryu an advantage as he would know every place around the school he could lay traps for koma

e.g http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100812095706/bleach/en/images/0/04/Sprenger.gif

(this attack would have killed Syazel if he didn't change his reistu to limit damage even then he was badly hurt)

I forgot about the limit but i suppose keep that people dont believe uryu is above VC level for some weird reason

I'm going be crazy and say uryu is on same level as Komma...just shinigami have the bankai which screws over everyone in Bleach :p

ShootToKill
May 04, 2011, 03:04 PM
strange i was thinking the battle ground more to give uryu an advantage as he would know every place around the school he could lay traps for koma

(this attack would have killed Syazel if he didn't change his reistu to limit damage even then he was badly hurt)

I forgot about the limit but i suppose keep that people dont believe uryu is above VC level for some weird reason

I'm going be crazy and say uryu is on same level as Komma...just shinigami have the bankai which screws over everyone in Bleach :p
Yeah, the pentagram attack is pretty powerful, and Uryu could technically set it if he kept dodging Koma's Bankai blade and setting it up around Koma as he went - Koma is pretty much confined to the one position when he releases his Bankai it seems. However, Komamura is such a tank that he would still probably survive that attack. But it might then give Uryu a chance to finish him will a well placed arrow to the head, so I guess it's possible :D

Takahashi
May 04, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah, the pentagram attack is pretty powerful, and Uryu could technically set it if he kept dodging Koma's Bankai blade and setting it up around Koma as he went - Koma is pretty much confined to the one position when he releases his Bankai it seems. However, Komamura is such a tank that he would still probably survive that attack. But it might then give Uryu a chance to finish him will a well placed arrow to the head, so I guess it's possible :D

It'd be great to see Sprengen used again. It looked damn powerful, but Szayel is nearly invincible if he's analyzed your Reiatsu properly. Same thing happened with the Synchro Cero, it sounded like it would have killed him, yet he comes out perfectly fine.

Hystzen
May 04, 2011, 05:54 PM
http://images.wikia.com/bleach/en/images/7/76/Licht_Regen.gif

that on a enemy without heirro would wreck them , i want see uryu fight something without heirro as people seem to think his arrows are useless :notrust

uryu has the abilities to defeat shingami captains

Calisto
May 04, 2011, 07:17 PM
20% Komamura loses.

Shikai and Bankai Komamura definitly wins, with bankai Komamura one shotting.