PDA

View Full Version : New user approaching!

missingno
May 10, 2011, 08:10 PM
hello i'm missingno and i'm new here :) if you can't guess from the name i like pokemon! i also read quite a few random mangas and watch some anime. i'm a big fan of japanese stuff in general and am hoping to do some translating! whats a good manga to start on?

thanks for listening :)

Charlie
May 10, 2011, 08:21 PM
hello i'm missingno and i'm new here :) if you can't guess from the name i like pokemon! i also read quite a few random mangas and watch some anime. i'm a big fan of japanese stuff in general and am hoping to do some translating! whats a good manga to start on?

thanks for listening :)

Hey Missingo welcome to MH~

Nice name :HahaThought of pokemon too. :amuse

As for a particular manga, I'm not sure on that. Try to go with something you like or something thats not receiving too much attention.

By the way check out the Translators Academy > Class room (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=851) and take part there. They can offer more help than I can.

missingno
May 11, 2011, 04:32 AM
Ok thanks :) i will go and have a look there

Zeltrax
May 12, 2011, 01:47 AM
Hello missingno, welcome to Mangahelpers :woo!
If you're interested, you can share about your pokemon team or anything pokemon related here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59418), I'm a huge fan too :)

What is your favourite anime?
Do you read pokemon adventures?

yukilove21
May 12, 2011, 02:01 AM
Hello missingno! Great to meet cha! You can call me Yuki! What can I call you?
I love your name! Pokemon is the best!
I see your from the UK I love you already!

Do you like music?
And if you do, what are your favorites?
Favorite food?
Favorite candy?
Are you still in school?
How long have you been into pokemon?
Do you like any other video games?
Do you like Doctor Who? (Not just because your from the UK just because I'm currently watching DW this very second...)

I hope to see you around these forums hun! (I call everyone that, for the most part, don't be freaked out :derp.)

missingno
May 12, 2011, 10:49 AM
Ok i will go and have a look at the pokemon thread but first i must answer some questions :)

Zeltrax-hmmm anime, i like cowboy bebop and studio ghibli and ummm tenchi muyo and fruits basket and excel saga and the movie ninja scroll and some older stuff like that

but to be honest i don't watch that much cos once i started reading manga i found it better for the most part so i tend to read instead :)

and as for manga i like dragonball, case closed, sgt frog, love hina, dr slump, naruto, lone wolf and cub, rouruni kenshin and lots of others too!
no i havent read pokemon adventures but i do have a couple of japanese language copies of the manga not sure which series they are from tho i've never seen it in shops round my way or i would have bought it

and Yuki- Yup i love music literally never stop listening to it !! i like lots of stuff punk metal rock blues pretty much the only stuff i don't listen to is dance and r and b

favourite food - pizza
favourite candy- i always preferred crisps/chips to candy but cadburys creme eggs are awesome!!
nope i'm way outta school and i've liked pokemon for about 12+ years i spose! since i first played a freinds copy of blue way back when it first came out on GB

i like tons of other video games but again a wide variety halo, GTA, fifa, lots of RPGs and anything good really :)

and yeah dr who is awesome haven't watched the new series yet tho
hmmm lots of info there soz lol

yukilove21
May 12, 2011, 11:36 AM
and Yuki- Yup i love music literally never stop listening to it !! i like lots of stuff punk metal rock blues pretty much the only stuff i don't listen to is dance and r and b
Oooo, I see. I like all of those genre too!

favourite food - pizza
YEAH! :hi5

favourite candy- i always preferred crisps/chips to candy but cadburys creme eggs are awesome!!
I love those too! What kind are your favorites?

nope i'm way outta school and i've liked pokemon for about 12+ years i spose! since i first played a freinds copy of blue way back when it first came out on GB
Damn.... I've only liked it for about 7 years. I've been a player since I was 7 years old... But damn. You've been playing longer than my sister...

i like tons of other video games but again a wide variety halo, GTA, fifa, lots of RPGs and anything good really :)
Ahhhh, I see :XD! I suck at Halo, I can tell you that for a fact. I've never really played GTA before either... I love RPG's! Have you ever played Kingdom Hearts?

and yeah dr who is awesome haven't watched the new series yet tho
OOOOO! I am a complete utter Whovian. I am obsessed and I'm only in the Third series. (*Is in LOVE with David Tennant*) I haven't either. I know the Doctor is Matt Smith, for a while now... But That's all I know.

hmmm lots of info there soz lol
Yeah! Lol XD

digitaldude
May 12, 2011, 12:35 PM
on a scale of one to 10 how evil are you?

blai
May 12, 2011, 02:52 PM
Oh, a crisps fan? Sourcream & Cheese?

Also, welcome to MangaHelpers. I hope you'll enjoy your stay and stick with us for a long time :)

benelori
May 12, 2011, 02:56 PM
Hello there...so is the new user here already?

missingno
May 13, 2011, 11:06 PM
yeah kingdom hearts was pretty good i thought didn't complete it tho, too many games not enough time :(

evilness 1-10....um probably 1 i think, i'm pretty much un-evil whats the average?

mm sour cream n cheese are good but lamb n mint or maybe frazzles are my fave :)

ya the 2nd matt smith series has just started it's episode 3 tonight i think! have you seen any older episodes? from the 60's or 70's? some of them are ace!

yeah i have arrived now :) i just wasn't sure how to change it to " approach completed" ;)