PDA

View Full Version : Last Person to Post Wins - Abu Dhabi is the new place to be?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:17 AM
KILL ZELTRAX!

Channy
Wooooh its almost morning bowl time

PS: Is it against the forum rules to talk about weed, Ive always just wondered

digitaldude
Only meth talk is allowed.

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 08:19 AM
I guess i should read HxH

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 08:19 AM
Finally saw Grave of the Fireflies. It was soo sad :crying

HxH is amazing, especially the York Shin arc.

Channy
May 17, 2011, 08:20 AM
Nah ill just stick with pot

digitaldude
I saw grave of fireflies 10 years ago!

Iceiphoenix
Off to sleep now~ Bye! Play nice! o/

:bye

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:21 AM
Bye.

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 08:24 AM
Bye Icei!`~

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:24 AM
*touches zeltrax*

phio_chan
May 17, 2011, 08:28 AM
Zeltrax? Are you the same Zeltrax who had just signed up at ASH? :P

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 08:28 AM
Bai

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:31 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 08:32 AM
awwh... good morning *stretches*

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 08:34 AM
I can't find anything on the net about that HxH rumor :neutral

phio_chan
May 17, 2011, 08:35 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eh? O.o

Good morning, Evil3ye. Although it's evening here. XD

Channy
May 17, 2011, 08:37 AM
Hey Hey everyone

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 08:37 AM
Yep, thanks to your sig :zomg
Beautiful site btw, great job managing it.

KILL ZELTRAX!

*touches zeltrax*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Cool story bro :3c
Don't worry, it's not like you did it on purpose :rofl

phio_chan
May 17, 2011, 08:40 AM
Yep, thanks to your sig :zomg
Beautiful site btw, great job managing it.

Yay! Glad my sig is somehow useful. XD It's nice to meet another Shikata-san's fans. :D

Thank you! We're planning to move to a new domain and hosting soon, hoho~ :P

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 08:41 AM
Finally the little cunt of F.E.A.R. gave me a scare. Emptied out a magazine on her, but I think she already disappeared after the first bullet went through her.

:oh

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 08:44 AM
Yay! Glad my sig is somehow useful. XD It's nice to meet another Shikata-san's fans. :D

Thank you! We're planning to move to a new domain and hosting soon, hoho~ :P

No problem :bow

Akiko Shikata is awesome that's why :hi5
Well, I really like your site badges/cookies, those cute things at the avatar.

Seeing as you listen to shikata, do you read/watch
Umineko No Naku Koro ni?

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 08:44 AM
I can't find anything on the net about that HxH rumor :neutral

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2447413&postcount=1662

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:45 AM
RUBES!

phio_chan
May 17, 2011, 08:46 AM
No problem :bow

Akiko Shikata is awesome that's why :hi5
Well, I really like your site badges/cookies, those cute things at the avatar.

Seeing as you listen to shikata, do you read/watch
Umineko No Naku Koro ni?

Haha~ I see. That is thanks to our designer. :P
Unfortunately, no, I haven't. Planning to watch the anime this holiday, since school really occupied me. Lucky to have a free day today. XD But it looks awesome. At least I love Katayoku no Tori. :D

Channy
May 17, 2011, 08:47 AM
MORNING JOINTS

Xadyu
Waaaaaat. Possible re-entry of Hunter X Hunter in WSJ? :zomg

Is this shit true? Because Rakuten can't be trusted. Had a lot of fake entries in their database before. :oh

digitaldude
Umineko anime sucks!

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 08:50 AM
HOLY SHIT! :bored

I guess it wasn't a good idea to play this game on almost max. volume.
Fucking truck rammed through the wall with splosions and everything.
I thought it happened for real.

*turns volume down*

:oh

:(

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 08:50 AM
Seems bit suspcious, but I hope it's true.

On other news; Yoshihiro Takahashi comes to Finland for a con!

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 08:51 AM
Seems bit suspcious, but I hope it's true.

On other news; Yoshihiro Takahashi comes to Finland for a con!

Never read or seen anything associated with him. :oh
Although, I've planning to see some Ginga shit for the past few years now.

Is it an anime con or something else? Are you going?

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 08:52 AM
Haha~ I see. That is thanks to our designer. :P
Unfortunately, no, I haven't. Planning to watch the anime this holiday, since school really occupied me. Lucky to have a free day today. XD But it looks awesome. At least I love Katayoku no Tori. :D

If you're really planning to watch the anime, I personally recommend you to try Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, it may scare you but you have to understand higurashi to fully understand Umineko since they are by the same author.
I don't recommend the umineko anime either, I think you are better off playing the visual novel because the anime is a really bad adaption :darn
I myself got spoil by the anime before I played the visual novel.

I may be saying too much here :darn but its really up to you.

and have you heard the song she sang for umineko, "Umineko no Naku koro ni" , that's so awesome :crying

Umineko anime sucks!
Yeah, this .

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 08:53 AM
Waaaaaat. Possible re-entry of Hunter X Hunter in WSJ? :zomg

Is this shit true? Because Rakuten can't be trusted. Had a lot of fake entries in their database before. :oh

There already were rumors a week before.
It's about time and even if it is fake,it's better than nothing i guess.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:53 AM
HXH is the deus ex of the manga world!

Charlie
May 17, 2011, 08:54 AM
:darn

might miss another spam session.

:bye guys

Ustegius
There is whole Ginga cult in Finland/Scandinavia. Yeah, it's anime/roleplaying dual con. It's in my location on top of it, so I'm certainly going. I'm not a huge Ginga fan, but I like classic 80's shonen in general a lot.

Evil3ye
Hey weird Blondie. I'm going to Roermond Thu, wanna hook up? :hurr

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 08:55 AM
Anyone heard of/read Ellery Queen?

jorped
May 17, 2011, 08:56 AM
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2447413&postcount=1662

If HxH starts being released again i might read it .
I am now reading Sket Dance and Claymore , and after it i am going to try REAL and Liar Game . HxH seems to be a good manga so i will definitely try to read it someday

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 08:59 AM
Liar game is the shit!!!
[hr]

I am now reading Sket Dance and Claymore , and after it i am going to try REAL and Liar Game . HxH seems to be a good manga so i will definitely try to read it someday

Read gantz!

Zeltrax
sup Jorp.
and how's claymore?
I should really start reading something.

Xadyu
There already were rumors a week before.
It's about time and even if it is fake,it's better than nothing i guess.No. Just no. It's better to hear completely nothing about it then get fake rumors that makes your tingle in a happy place.

There's nothing worse then expectations that won't be delivered.

There is whole Ginga cult in Finland/Scandinavia. Yeah, it's anime/roleplaying dual con. It's in my location on top of it, so I'm certainly going. I'm not a huge Ginga fan, but I like classic 80's shonen in general a lot.Yeah, really? :o Why's it so popular over there then?

I love 80s shounen too, they are the best. Although I enjoy the pacing of the 90s and 00s shounen better. Well, besides the Bleach one of course.

Be sure to take pictures and share them with us.

Not from the con or any mangaka's and shit. Just from some hot cosplay chicks. :hurr

Hey weird Blondie. I'm going to Roermond Thu, wanna hook up? :hurrSounds intriguing. But you know I ain't got no money thanks to the sudden unemployment.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:00 AM
Liar game is the shit!!!
<hr noshade size="1">

Read gantz!

i will also try to read gantz someday :tem
thanks digi for the suggestion :beer

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 09:01 AM
Gantz would be perfect for jorped...

No. Just no. It's better to hear completely nothing about it then get fake rumors that makes your tingle in a happy place.

There's nothing worse then expectations that won't be delivered.
I guess i'm already used to it,so i don't mind.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:02 AM
I am now reading Sket Dance and Claymore , and after it i am going to try REAL and Liar Game . HxH seems to be a good manga so i will definitely try to read it somedayWhat do you think of those manga's? How far are you?

Don't read Real, yet. But I've read the first two games in Liar Game. They were fun and interesting. But I never found the mood to continue it.

Charlie
May 17, 2011, 09:03 AM
Lori is so sweet! Its not aways that I have to take the bus, Chan c.c my working place changes a lot *Im not a hoe c.c*

lol same for me (different work place) but I might be a hoe. :rofl

I'm in a great mood today...so maybe I can help...I don't take literature, for personal reasons, but math and other stuff can come

Where were you when I needed help for math and stuff ? :scry

Oh you probably weren't born yet.... :faint

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:04 AM
Gantz would be perfect for jorped...

I guess i'm already used to it,so i don't mind.
Why is that? :o

And I'm used to it too, but I still get bothered by it everytime.
It's not that I'm FUCKINGHAPPY that it might return, because really, I don't give a shit about it anymore. I despise the mangaka now.

I'm not sure why HxH is on hiatus so much, I never looked into that fact, besides the random sayings he's playing Monster Hunter.

Which is complete bullshit of course.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:05 AM
sup Jorp.
and how's claymore?
I should really start reading something.

I am finding Claymore a good manga ! The story manages to create a good universe , it has a lot of suspense and mystery and have some very good questions ! I only need to say that i started reading it less than 2 days ago and i am already at chapter 40 . Yesterday only got to sleep till 4:00 am :oh
The story managed to grab me !

But after i catch it it is going to be painful ! I hate monthly mangas :crying
I have some experience on it since i know wait for the next chapter of Vinland Saga

phio_chan
I am now reading Sket Dance and Claymore , and after it i am going to try REAL and Liar Game .

Yay for trying Liar Game! I think it's fun to watch it. In some episodes you'll need to think a bit deeper to understand the trick used. :D

Ustegius
Yeah, really? :o Why's it so popular over there then?

I love 80s shounen too, they are the best. Although I enjoy the pacing of the 90s and 00s shounen better. Well, besides the Bleach one of course.

Be sure to take pictures and share them with us.

Not from the con or any mangaka's and shit. Just from some hot cosplay chicks. :hurr

I have no idea really why it is so popular. The censored version of the anime was shown here in the early 90's, so it's nostalgic for many. And I guess people like dogs and nature, so... I guess it was unlike any else cartoon shown before that time, lot of action and drama.

And I'll certainly take pictures. But hot cosplay chicks? In Finland? I wish there was... Those are rare.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:08 AM
I have no idea really why it is so popular. The censored version of the anime was shown here in the early 90's, so it's nostalgic for many. And I guess people like dogs and nature, so... I guess it was unlike any else cartoon shown before that time, lot of action and drama.

And I'll certainly take pictures. But hot cosplay chicks? In Finland? I wish there was... Those are rare.Ginga has a lot of action and drama? :o I didn't know that, I thought it was a simple kids anime. :oh

But yeah, nostalgia rules over everything. So I can understand I guess.

Funny, very funny. :shifty

benelori
May 17, 2011, 09:10 AM
lol @charlie....well I dunno, but if we have at most 10 years between us, I could've helped since i'm a genius:noworry

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:11 AM
What do you think of those manga's? How far are you?

Don't read Real, yet. But I've read the first two games in Liar Game. They were fun and interesting. But I never found the mood to continue it.

Sket Dance chapter takes me so much time -_-; that i already didn't found the motivation to continue it , but it is a good manga .
Claymore i started like 1 day and half ago and i just like Sket Dance i am at chapter 40, and it has been interesting so far.

I just know that i am going to forget some important details when i start waiting one month for Claymore :crying

Both are good ! Sket Dance requires more patience cuz the story doesn't really progress much but the characters are very well done . About Claymore the only negative thing for me is the fact that some times it is a bit hard to know who is who and obviously the fact that it is a monthly manga >_>

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 09:13 AM
Ginga has a lot of action and drama? :o I didn't know that, I thought it was a simple kids anime. :oh

But yeah, nostalgia rules over everything. So I can understand I guess.

Funny, very funny. :shifty

Well, a lot of action drama for a cartoon of that era, among those cartoon that far seen in Finland. The manga is suprisingly bloody.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 09:13 AM
Sounds intriguing. But you know I ain't got no money thanks to the sudden unemployment.you never wanna do things togatha with me http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/msn006.gif

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 09:17 AM
Claymore is also good....only 1 chapter a month though...*cries*

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:18 AM
Sket Dance chapter takes me so much time -_-; that i already didn't found the motivation to continue it , but it is a good manga .
Claymore i started like 1 day and half ago and i just like Sket Dance i am at chapter 40, and it has been interesting so far.

I just know that i am going to forget some important details when i start waiting one month for Claymore :crying

Both are good ! Sket Dance requires more patience cuz the story doesn't really progress much but the characters are very well done and the only negative thing of Claymore for me is the fact that somedays it is a bit hard to know who is who and obviously the fact that it is a monthly manga >_>

Oooh, you are about to enter an interesting and well-done arc in Sket Dance. I'm getting excited just thinking about it, maybe I'll read it myself again tonight.

You are going to love the drama arcs in Sket Dance though, I've only read up until chapter 104 or something and then the scans stopped. They've continued by now but I haven't started to catch up yet. Had several dramatic arcs revolving around important characters and everything was so well done. Really great!

Sket Dance is more of an episodic manga, just like it's mother-manga, Gintama. Both are episodic but carry some actual story-arcs from time to time.

I've had the same problem with Claymore. That's even the same reason I haven't continued reading yet. I used to read it per arc. But I stopped reading at chapter 52 or 54 or something like that because I didn't have much time to read back then.

Months later.. I forgot nearly everything. I knew what happened in the last arc, but I couldn't remember who was who and who did what exactly. So I was planning on re-reading it, but never found the mood to do that.

And that's been almost one and a half year ago by now.

Do you also read Gintama by the way? If not, you certainly must do. It's like Sket Dance. Only better, a lot better.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 09:18 AM
Well, a lot of action drama for a cartoon of that era, among those cartoon that far seen in Finland. The manga is suprisingly bloody.

MOOMINS!

MOOMINS!

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 09:19 AM
Why is that? :o

And I'm used to it too, but I still get bothered by it everytime.
It's not that I'm FUCKINGHAPPY that it might return, because really, I don't give a shit about it anymore. I despise the mangaka now.

I'm not sure why HxH is on hiatus so much, I never looked into that fact, besides the random sayings he's playing Monster Hunter.

Which is complete bullshit of course.
I know what you mean.I also despise him for teasing his fans,but i also understand him in a way.The life of a manga-ka is a terrible one and i'd dare to say that weekly manga-ka have one of the hardest and most ungrateful jobs on earth.He has family and does not want to spend his 'best' time drawing manga under health endangering circumstances.

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 09:19 AM
Gintama is like the god of comedy in shounen genre.

I'm off, nights people :bye

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:20 AM
Well, a lot of action drama for a cartoon of that era, among those cartoon that far seen in Finland. The manga is suprisingly bloody.Bloody. I like that. Guess it's time to take some action then.

*puts the manga on his PTR-list*

Done. :)

you never wanna do things togatha with me http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/msn006.gifI'm sorry! :crying Wanna kiss fuck and make up? :hurr

Zeltrax
May 17, 2011, 09:21 AM
Ah but I think gintama anime is better than the manga,
awesome voice actors.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 09:22 AM
Anyone read that aki sora got banned to the 18+ section? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:23 AM
MOOMINS!

MOOMINS!
MOOMINS! :zomg :love

I know what you mean.I also despise him for teasing his fans,but i also understand him in a way.The life of a manga-ka is a terrible one and i'd dare to say that weekly manga-ka have one of the hardest and most ungrateful jobs on earth.He has family and does not want to spend his 'best' time drawing manga under health endangering circumstances.True. I'd love to be a cartoonist. But a mangaka, no thanks. The monthly mangakas have a crappy life to, but compared to the weekly ones... They have it good.

What do you mean by 'best' and health endarering. Is he sick or something?
[hr]

Ah but I think gintama anime is better than the manga,
awesome voice actors.

True. The manga is pure genius. But the voice-actors and animators make it just so much funnier.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 09:23 AM
bitch please http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/we.gif

I can do so much better than you

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:24 AM
bitch please http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/we.gif

I can do so much better than you

That was unnecessary! :crying

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 09:28 AM
what she said..

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:30 AM
.Do you also read Gintama by the way? If not, you certainly must do. It's like Sket Dance. Only better, a lot better.

I tried reading Gintama , but i only read like 14 chapters i think .
It is definitely in my list to read ! With the 14 chapters that i read when i started reading Sket Dance i also got the idea that both are very similiar , so i will obviously read it when i have more time .

cya zeltrax :bye

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:33 AM
I tried reading Gintama , but i only read like 14 chapters i think .
It is definitely in my list to read ! With the 14 chapters that i read when i started reading Sket Dance i also got the idea that both are very similiar , so i will obviously read it when i have more time .

The author of Sket Dance was an assistant of the Gintama author before Sket Dance got serialized. That's the best explanation for it's similarities. :p

You certainly should read it though, better yet, watch it. But then again, do both. :p

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 09:33 AM
True. I'd love to be a cartoonist. But a mangaka, no thanks. The monthly mangakas have a crappy life to, but compared to the weekly ones... They have it good.

What do you mean by 'best' and health endarering. Is he sick or something?
Same here.But i would also like to be a weekly manga-ka once.The thrill to make the deadlines must be thrilling.

Well,what i meant with best is that he is not an old geezer yet,so he'd like to spend some time with his sons (and grandsons?) and go places before getting old and wrinkly.
I think there were rumors that he was sick,but that's not really what i meant.The weekly business was always health endangering.Hoshino-sensei and Kishimoto come to my mind.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:36 AM
The author of Sket Dance was an assistant of the Gintama author before Sket Dance got serialized. That's the best explanation for it's similarities. :p

You certainly should read it though, better yet, watch it. But then again, do both. :p

I already had hear about it and i think it was here , but that really explain the similarities :XD

Nowadays i don't really pay much attention to anime .
I just only see the Naruto anime and that's it . I prefer the manga cuz it is faster than if i decided to go with the anime .

@Googlez Kishimoto ? Something happened to him some time ago ?

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 09:41 AM
Well, only thing known about Togashi and his hiatus for certain is that he had a total burn-out wiht Yu Yu Hakusho, that's why the end seems partly rushed and bit sloppy.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:41 AM
Same here.But i would also like to be a weekly manga-ka once.The thrill to make the deadlines must be thrilling.

Well,what i meant with best is that he is not an old geezer yet,so he'd like to spend some time with his sons (and grandsons?) and go places before getting old and wrinkly.
I think there were rumors that he was sick,but that's not really what i meant.The weekly business was always health endangering. Hoshino-sensei and Kishimoto come to my mind.True. I love deadlines and love the thrill of almost not making them. That's why half of the time I keep stalling work for school. It makes things more exciting. Even though it's just work.. :oh

I've read about Hoshino's cases before, but what happened to Kishimoto then? Did the tardness of Naruto affected his brains? Is that why everything became even more horrible?

Sorry Jorped. :oh

I already had hear about it and i think it was here , but that really explain the similarities :XD

Nowadays i don't really pay much attention to anime .
I just only see the Naruto anime and that's it . I prefer the manga cuz it is faster than if i decided to go with the anime .
I tend to enjoy manga more then anime tho', however, I've had a boost in anime-watching ever since I got laid off, lol. But that also happens when I've read too much manga. Then I just can't stand it anymore and need to switch. So then I usually watch things.

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 09:44 AM
Not really anything big,but he sometimes has health issues(see unfinished pages) and tons of other manga-ka were saying that he should care a bit more for his health.
[hr]

Well, only thing known about Togashi and his hiatus for certain is that he had a total burn-out wiht Yu Yu Hakusho, that's why the end seems partly rushed and bit sloppy.

I heard that he was just bored with it,so he ended it.Same with Level E(and i guess HxH).

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 09:49 AM
I've noticed several unfinished pages in Naruto before, yes. But that doesn't necessarily mean that he has/had health issues.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:50 AM
I've read about Hoshino's cases before, but what happened to Kishimoto then? Did the tardness of Naruto affected his brains? Is that why everything became even more horrible?

Sorry Jorped. :oh

I get that the part 1 was really something unique and something very "fresh" and that maybe compared to part II it was better , but i don't think that he turned things that bad with what he did on part II .

I will only say that if in the end the all story doesn't make sense, until then i am still liking to follow it . And although i think he could have done some things differently he still manages to "grab" me and make me interested in seeing what is going to happen next . But i can admit that i though that the war until now would be something better -_-;

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 09:51 AM
Some of them might be because he just didn't make the deadline,but he mentioned it a few times in the corner on the volume covers.Once he had a high fever,which was the reason for the unfinished pages.

Anyway,i finall finished the whole gallery.I never knew i had so many colorings.D:

I get that the part 1 was really something unique and something very "fresh" and that maybe compared to part II it was better , but i don't think that he turned things that bad with what he did on part II .

I will only say that if in the end the all story doesn't make sense, until then i am still liking to follow it . And although i think he could have done some things differently he still manages to "grab" me and make me interested in seeing what is going to happen next . But i can admit that i though that the war until now would be something better -_-;

There he goes:lmao

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:56 AM
There he goes:lmao

Why did i thank on your gallery thread :3c

But nice work . I saw some of them and actually the one that i didn't like is probably one of the most recent , Hanzou vs Mifune . But i found the others that i saw awesome :zomg

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 09:56 AM
<_>

jorped
May 17, 2011, 09:57 AM
What is the problem evil ? :worrybunny

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:02 AM
Gotta spend a lot of money soon again...

jorped
May 17, 2011, 10:04 AM
:comfort

and id this thread dead ? :bored

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:04 AM
What can I get for 10 dollar? Anything you want :woo

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:07 AM
Yes!!!!!
[hr]
Dead.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:08 AM
digital, where is Sark? 10 dollars you have not the lightest idea yourself.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 10:09 AM
Who is Sark ? :worrybunny

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 10:09 AM
:sleepy

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:11 AM
digital, where is Sark? 10 dollars you have not the lightest idea yourself.

I win 10 dollars yes!!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:13 AM
google wins 10 dollars :sbunny

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:15 AM
I knew before actually wooooo 10 dollars!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:16 AM
come for it :p

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:18 AM
Okay I will, whats your address?

lawlett-kun
May 17, 2011, 10:20 AM
KWS chap was so boring :yelling

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:21 AM
PM <_>

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 10:24 AM
I know where Evil lives.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:27 AM
as if

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 10:30 AM

I'm not necesarilly talking about Shippuuden, although half-way through Shippuuden everything he does is. Especially how he does things now, just before the war and the war itself. The latest flashback and shit.

It's still nice, to a certain level, but it's definitely not good.

I just think that Kishimoto is not meant for a long-long-running series. He should stick with 3-5 years max. Or something.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:32 AM
Kishimoto has no other ideas but naruto!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:33 AM
mango invasion in my fapforum :iik

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 10:39 AM
He has that mafia manga idea...I would like to see that.

Speaking of that, anyone know any good mafia/yakuza/organised crime manga?

Ustegius
May 17, 2011, 10:43 AM
Reborn :derp

not
[hr]
Black Lagoon is about underworld business, it's decently good action series.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 10:44 AM
He has that mafia manga idea...I would like to see that.

Speaking of that, anyone know any good mafia/yakuza/organised crime manga?What mafia idea? :oh

Haven't read much mafia-related manga yet, besides Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but you can barely call that mafia. :-_-

Anything else I can think of is Gokusen. But that's more of a comedy. Good manga though.

Asked a friend and he gave me these titles; Gekkoh, Wild Ones, Tokyo Cray Paradise, Great Teacher Onizaku, Penguin Brothers and Oresama Teacher.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:45 AM
araragi express weeeeeee!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:47 AM
Is there some Seinen Mafia Mangos? I have no trust in the accuracy of mafia cruelness in shounen format.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:47 AM
Crying free man.

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 10:50 AM
At the end of one of his naruto volumes, kishimoto wrote about a mafia manga idea he had before naruto, one that he hoped to one day complete. This may be wrong, but i think he called it romeo or something. I cant be bothered going into my external harddrive to find the page, so just believe me.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:51 AM
Mario! And it looked like shit.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 10:52 AM
At the end of one of his naruto volumes, kishimoto wrote about a mafia manga idea he had before naruto, one that he hoped to one day complete. This may be wrong, but i think he called it romeo or something. I cant be bothered going into my external harddrive to find the page, so just believe me.

That made me laugh, but okay, that sounds reasonable enough. I believe you. :)

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:53 AM
It's called mario! Impy lied!!

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 10:54 AM
HE DID?! :o

BUT! BUT! I trusted him! I believed his words!

Impy! Why would you do this?! WRYYYYYY!? :crying

*cries and dramatically runs away*

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 10:56 AM
HE DID?! :o

BUT! BUT! I trusted him! I believed his words!

Impy! Why would you do this?! WRYYYYYY!? :crying

*cries and dramatically runs away*

You should join my roleplaying game.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:57 AM
I trust in digitals otakuness more then I do in imps. IMP IS A LIAR

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mario sounds right. It was something italian sounding.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 10:59 AM
digital what happened to your brute. I used to be your minion long ago :hurr

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:00 AM
You should join my roleplaying game.That depends. Can I wear costumes and equip myself with sexual toys? :zomg

Oh! And I want to be on top. :hurr

jorped
i am just here to spam :woo

Evil3ye
jorped say something useful :yelling

jorped
like what ? :derp

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:01 AM
Like something useful :yelling.

Wasn't that obvious? :oh

Evil3ye
like that you love me :hurr

digitaldude
digital what happened to your brute. I used to be your minion long ago :hurr

It broke... I had a shit load of minions, now I can't even acess my account.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:04 AM
I love you Evil :luv

:bored

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:05 AM
That depends. Can I wear costumes and equip myself with sexual toys? :zomg

Oh! And I want to be on top. :hurr

It's not a yaoi roleplay...but I guess we could make one to revive the BL section.

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:06 AM
@Xad - You recommended this. I was like,
Oh cliched but sounds good,
oh okay sounds better,
hmm might read this, then...

:fail

Kyotaro is just an ordinary guy trying to lead an ordinary high school life, despite the fact that he is the son of a yakuza boss. Then comes Kumiko, his half-sister he's never met before, who's looking for a man with a centipede tattoo who killed her loved ones in the past. Will Kumiko and Kyotaro be able to manage their family business? Will Kumiko ever find and take revenge on the man with the centipede tattoo? And will they be able to control their sexual urges for each other?

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:07 AM
Incest yay!!

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:07 AM
always spamming :woo

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:09 AM
I just want dudes in suits killing other dudes in suits, getting protection money from fat store owners, pimping around in their spare time and having elaborate tatoos . HOW HARD CAN IT BE :bored

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:10 AM
hey jorped.....I Met your bf online.
[hr]

I just want dudes in suits killing other dudes in suits, getting protection money from fat store owners, pimping around in their spare time and having elaborate tatoos . HOW HARD CAN IT BE :bored

Crying freeman and araragi express trust me impy chan!

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:12 AM
:rant

i love this smile :zomg

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:13 AM
WTF jorped just ranted against immigrants in Portugal!

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:14 AM
It's not a yaoi roleplay...but I guess we could make one to revive the BL section.We could, couldn't we? :hurr

@Xad - You recommended this. I was like,
Oh cliched but sounds good,
oh okay sounds better,
hmm might read this, then...

And what manga was that? :oh

I just want dudes in suits killing other dudes in suits, getting protection money from fat store owners, pimping around in their spare time and having elaborate tatoos . HOW HARD CAN IT BE :boredJust watch Korean movies then. They have some crazy fetish for unnecessary violence and gang-wars going on.

Saw a bunch of such movies a while back, can't remember all those names though, since they are Korean. Besides Jjakpae (The City of Violence). That was a good movie. It's about a city full of violence.

Tae-su, a detective fighting organized crime, returns to his hometown for his high school friend Wang-jae's funeral. At the funeral, he meets his old friends Pil-ho, Dong-hwan and Seok-hwan and they reminisce. Suspecting something fishy about Wang-jae's death, Tae-su and Seok-hwan start investigating it each in his own way. Both of their investigations lead to a land development project that Pil-ho is directing and the two embark on a difficult battle.

And then they basically fight the entire city with their bare fists and a various range of weapons and fighting style. Cool movie, bro.

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:16 AM
BTW,Sasaki from JUMP kinda confirmed the HxH rumors.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:18 AM
BTW,Sasaki from JUMP kinda confirmed the HxH rumors.Really?

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
I know about city of violence. I am actually a bit of a korean crime film lover, me and hyst occasionally have long talks about them. He recommended some pretty awesome films. :XD

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:20 AM
Though i don't read HxH i think that it is good news :woo

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:21 AM
Really?

http://twitter.com/#!/SASAKI_Hisashi

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:22 AM
SAVE THE GREEN PLANET!

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:23 AM
DD's nowadays:fail

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 11:24 AM
SAVE THE GREEN PLANET!

*0*

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:24 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/SASAKI_Hisashi
That doesn't confirm the rumor at all! It just says he's having a meeting with Togashi.

It might be related to the rumors, but it could be anything.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:25 AM
DD's nowadays:fail
What did I do?

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:27 AM
You were being you.

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:27 AM
That doesn't confirm the rumor at all! It just says he's having a meeting with Togashi.

It might be related to the rumors, but it could be anything.
That's why i said he kinda confirmed it:pMoreover,Sasaki is the editor in chief,so it has to be something more important.And it's not like he tweets about every time he has a meeting with a manga-ka.

What did I do?
I mean DD as in Daily Deviation.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:28 AM
Oh...Is it ANIMEESQUE?

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:29 AM
A photo of an emo guy in sephia tone?

jorped
How do you guys know this much about the editors of Shounen Jump ? :blink

Imperium
They had a meeting to speak about extending his leave.

digitaldude
We are OTAKU! read moar manga jorped.

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:30 AM
Yep.http://today.deviantart.com/dds/#/d3frv97
There were worse DDs.

jorped
:rant

did i already say that i love this smile ?

and i also love this one :thumbs

i am here just to spam :woo

:confetti

:3c

Googlez_kun
How do you guys know this much about the editors of Shounen Jump ? :blink

Bakuman:cookiehand

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:31 AM
Shit I could draw something like that too! and the colouring......HAAAAAAAA

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:32 AM
DD no automerge madness! As if by magic! D:

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:32 AM
We are OTAKU! read moar manga jorped.

I also read Bakuman, but does the character names are the same as the real editors? and i also have some problem is memorizing names that i hardly ever see . Not counting with Hattori i prolly don't know any other name of the editors :wall

shit i quoted the wrong post :fail

i wrote this to you Googlez :hurr

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:33 AM
DIS SHIT IS C-A-R-A-Z-A-Y (http://awesomescreenshot.com/037d5vyf9)

Googlez_kun
Shit I could draw something like that too! and the colouring......HAAAAAAAA

*sigh*Maybe that's their intention.Maybe they want everyone to think:"This sh't got a DD?I can do that too!!!"

Farfalla
Yeah ç.ç I saw that too... Scary ç.ç How DD did that?

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:35 AM
Someone deleted in between?

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 11:36 AM
Prolly.

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:36 AM
I still remember that one: http://today.deviantart.com/dds/?day=2011-05-13#/d3faz7e
wtf?

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:37 AM
It's auto-merged over here. :oh

digitaldude
I broke the internet!

Googlez_kun
Digi makes the rules now.

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 11:38 AM
Why Xadyu is always the different one? o.o

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:38 AM
Wtf is that a goat lady?? what the fuck!

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:39 AM
LOL i am here much more recently than you guys and i have already seen that a lot of times , that actually already happened to me a couple of times :woo

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:39 AM
I hate Anthro characters>_>

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:40 AM
Anthro furries are hot.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:40 AM
I still remember that one: http://today.deviantart.com/dds/?day=2011-05-13#/d3faz7e
wtf?

Is it a new character for some kinda of new Movie of "Lion King" ? :zomg

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:43 AM
Anthro furries are hot.

You are a furry?

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:43 AM
Musical Genius (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRAy6lFCfOo)

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:44 AM
Musical Genius (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRAy6lFCfOo)

:maracas

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:44 AM
better than Azerbaijan!

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 11:47 AM
I actually dont think its that bad now.

._.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 11:47 AM
A friend of mine had a jedward poster for the lols :XD we were cheering for dem too :lmao

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 11:48 AM
I like the energy they have.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 11:49 AM
And it actually wasnt for the lols :hurr

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 11:51 AM
You are a furry?

All the way. :3c

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 11:53 AM
omg...

digitaldude
omg...

You like furry too?

Googlez_kun
Eeew.You'll get a hairy palm!Or is that what you want?

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 11:55 AM
Hell no, DD @.@

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:56 AM
Does anybody know where i can read Shingeki no Kyojin vol. 3?I heard it's out already.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 11:57 AM
What the hell is happening here ?! :yelling

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 11:58 AM
That's the dark side of the FF,youngling.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:02 PM
Yeah, fool. There are 4 out already, the chapters of the 3rd one are scanlated already, 2 days ago, by Gantz_WaitingRoom, check their website for it.

It's not the actual volume, just the chapters itself. The fourth volume hasn't been scanlated yet though.

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 12:03 PM
Try the jcafe forum thread for the manga group, gantz waitingroom.

I misread furries and thought you guys meant this

http://www.personal.psu.edu/scd5029/blogs/SCDIST110H/Furby.jpg

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 12:04 PM
there is four volumes FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Oh right.
So where's my 4th volume?:yelling

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:04 PM
But that's exactly what we mean. Sexy, isn't she? :hurr

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 12:06 PM
Volume 3, googlez (http://www.multiupload.com/D0RD9G12QN)

digitaldude
Furbies imp

benelori
Singularity:oh...

Googlez_kun
May 17, 2011, 12:07 PM
I have that link already,but i need an online reader.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:07 PM
F.E.A.R. is starting to get weird. :oh

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:08 PM
Volume 3, googlez (http://www.multiupload.com/D0RD9G12QN)

SPAM BOT!!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 12:09 PM
report that bastard :3c

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:09 PM
Already did. :3c

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:10 PM
Oh no...

Evil3ye
bye bye Impbot :wave

Imperium
bye

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:13 PM
I love to eat pork butts and taters.

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
I love to eat cockmeat sandwich :3c

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 12:14 PM
I like bulls balls u.u

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:15 PM
I bet you do, you dirty girl. :hurr

Farfalla
I love to eat cockmeat sandwich :3c

I knew those sausages you showed me were too white O.O

digitaldude
I like bulls balls u.u

Erm...we were just refrencing movies and cartoons....AWKWARD!

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 12:17 PM
:lmao

Farfalla
May 17, 2011, 12:19 PM
@.@

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:20 PM
This game is starting to freak me out.

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:24 PM
WOAAAAAAAAAAH THAT YAOI WAS AWESOME! *wipes tear from eye*

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:29 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!

THIS ENDING?! SERIOUSLY?! SHIT! THIS GAME IS SHIT!

I'M FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURIOUS!

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:30 PM
Lala=trolled:rofl...

Don't give up Lala...show them some brazilian fire and ass kickery
[hr]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!

THIS ENDING?! SERIOUSLY?! SHIT! THIS GAME IS SHIT!

I'M FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURIOUS!

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!

Just get the rest of the installments dude:facepalm

Imperium
May 17, 2011, 12:33 PM
What game is this?
[hr]
Awesome kid :lmao (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfK-U4ftaKM&feature=player_embedded)

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:34 PM
FEAR I guess

yukilove21
May 17, 2011, 12:34 PM
I hope you guys know that you terrify me.

Ugh.... I hate being sick.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:36 PM
spam time ? :zomg

blai
May 17, 2011, 12:37 PM
Posting from work, I'm such a good employee :3c

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:37 PM
Jorped my back hurts.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:39 PM

You are indeed a very good employee :thumbs

[hr]

Jorped my back hurts.

That is what your mother said to me :3c

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:40 PM

Employee of MH!;)
[hr]

I hope you guys know that you terrify me.

Ugh.... I hate being sick.

:?bunny

:worrybunny

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:40 PM
You are indeed a very good employee :thumbs

<hr noshade size="1">

That is what your mother said to me :3c

I reported you.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:41 PM
Nice one Bene :amuse nice one :thumbs

I reported you.

I am just spamming :bored

yukilove21
May 17, 2011, 12:41 PM
:?bunny

:worrybunny

Hahaha, I just have a cold. Nothing to worry about

blai
May 17, 2011, 12:42 PM
Employee of MH!;)

I should really ask for a raise >,>

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:43 PM
Hope you become better yuki :comfort

Can't stop reading Claymore :oh
I am already at chapter 55 :woo

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:43 PM
What about the question?

Kick the cold's ass...
/me roots for gals today a lot:amuse

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:44 PM
Yeah very unlike your usual misogynist self.

jorped
why i am the only one spamming ? :bored

benelori
I should really ask for a raise >,>

Like being blue didn't get you one...what should I say?:yelling...that it's good to be paid here by romanian standards?

yukilove21
Hope you become better yuki :comfort

Thankies Jor~ :glomp I'll get better sooner or later

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:45 PM
why i am the only one spamming ? :bored

Because you want you're name to get a line in it:3c
[hr]

Yeah very unlike your usual misogynist self.

:headscratch

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:46 PM
Because you want you're name to get a colour :3c

yup :zomg

i wonder how close i am of getting banned after i modified a mod post :worrybunny

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:50 PM
yup :zomg

i wonder how close i am of getting banned after i modified a mod post :worrybunny

Black but not bold?

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:50 PM
this thread is dead :crying
Better if is use some of this free time to read more chapters of Claymore :zomg

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:51 PM
this thread is dead :crying
Better if is use some of this free time to read more chapters of Claymore :zomg

U consider me dead...don't be surprised if a post or two of yours will disappear in the Naruto section...especially long ones:ck

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:52 PM
Black but not bold?

I guess i will have to try harder :3c
[hr]

U consider me dead...don't be surprised if a post or two of yours will disappear in the Naruto section...especially long ones:ck

I didn't know you had posted when i posted that post :comfort

And you can delete them , it isn't like actually someone read them :crying

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:54 PM
Sure thing...I'll start with the ones from November 2010

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:54 PM
So many people luriking :yelling

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 12:55 PM
you guys make a cute couple.

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:55 PM
I think he crossed the road to end his life. (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41743465/vp/43048464/#43048464)

Lala=trolled:rofl...

Don't give up Lala...show them some brazilian fire and ass kickery
<hr noshade size="1">

Just get the rest of the installments dude:facepalm
I just finished the first one, give me some time to download buy borrow the others.

jorped
May 17, 2011, 12:56 PM
Sure thing...I'll start with the ones from November 2010

plz don't :crying

For now on to you Bene i will be like this :worship2
[hr]

you guys make a cute couple.

And this fits you well -> digitaldude

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:56 PM
I know a good torr...store with good prices

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 12:57 PM
I know a good torr...store with good pricesI don't do torr...stores.

benelori
May 17, 2011, 12:57 PM
plz don't :crying

For now on to you Bene i will be like this :worship2

I'm not taking minions, man...

Evil3ye
May 17, 2011, 12:58 PM
working for free? lolwtf guise :lmao :faint

jorped
And where the hell is Gb ? :worrybunny

I wanted to talk with him about Claymore :crying

Xadyu
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/memes-having-a-ball.jpg

jorped
May 17, 2011, 01:00 PM
I'm not taking minions, man...

Those 2 are me and gb ! :yelling

We are the best kinda of minions that you can possibly find ever :yelling

you will regret what you did now :rant

digitaldude
May 17, 2011, 01:01 PM
I work for nemesis Q

Xadyu
May 17, 2011, 01:02 PM
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/133/6/4/wake_up_call_by_jollyjack-d3g8jhl.jpg