PDA

View Full Version : Powers Another topic about what SHs already have haki

Ametatsu
May 22, 2011, 12:32 PM
I was just watching the current opening to the anime (fight together) and I noticed that in the scene that shows where are the SW during the post-war zoro, ussop, franky and sanji are shown with eyes that resemble haki-eyes!! (http://f.imagehost.org/0657/haki.jpg)
At first i though it was because they are the only ones that are fighting something, but franky isn't...
So I was wondering if this could be a 'hidden' spoiler in the opening??

Uriel
May 22, 2011, 07:32 PM
LOL, Haki eyes. :P

And I think it's a face that shows extreme emotions, that awakens Haki as was shown. BUT I doubt every expression of this kind IS Haki to assure that.

Aside that, I think they are MEANT to have haki (ALL the Mugiwaras, they're the King's Crew) Maybe not now, but later for sure.

sh4dx
May 23, 2011, 04:46 AM
probably near the end most of the SH(if not all) would learn/use haki.Right now except from luffy i think zoro have learn at least CoA because i doubt that mihawk during these 2 years didn't told him,and about sanji i don't really know it's up in the air right know but i believe that he knows about it at least

Jorge D. Dragon
May 23, 2011, 06:14 AM
I actually don't see others aside from Monster Trio learning Haki. And unless we will see them using Haki I won't accept the concept that everyone can use Haki in One Piece World.
Of course everyone has it, but you need to awaken it firstly (and that's might be the most difficult part) and then undergo special training. So even if you know about Haki it doesn't mean that you can use it.
Also I doubt that everyone in Roger's crew posessed Haki. It would actually make it cheaper.

ErosVp
May 23, 2011, 06:31 AM
I don't think Nami really need haki, and mybe Franky wouldn't need it either if he has a pacifistas level of tecnology... But the rest of the mugiwaras really need haki to do well in New World! It's not that anyone can use haki, but the crew of the Pirate King can't be ordinary....

Ninja_Pirate
May 23, 2011, 01:45 PM
I think CoO haki is something which a swordsman anyways develop by himself over the time and so does zoro has... He has started understanding the opponents power without drawing his sword... he predicts movement at desperate situation like here http://www.mangareader.net/103-2524-12/one-piece/chapter-417.html .... So that goes without saying if he knows CoO haki... however may b he doesnt realise it as haki and i dont think mihawk might have taken pain to explain him anyways :p ....

Sanji will always be the last out of monster trio for doing things ... lol.. like usopp use to be the last in whole crew :p

kkck
May 23, 2011, 05:19 PM
I would think there is no such thing as haki eyes. That said, all strawhats will at some point have a form of haki IMO.

hokageji
May 31, 2011, 11:00 AM
wat about ussop??? he could hear voices before anyone else..... it was going merry, but stilll.

Ninja_Pirate
May 31, 2011, 11:08 AM
wat about ussop??? he could hear voices before anyone else..... it was going merry, but stilll.

It is just because he was the closest to merry .. have sentiments since merry was the remembrancer of cana to him.. also he is the one doing time pass carpentry with the ship .. The above said could have been the case if he only heard the voice and no one else.. as franky said it was the incarnation of ship in human form who talked to iceberg as well

kkck
May 31, 2011, 12:03 PM
I doubt ussop will have haki for a while.... It would be perfectly reasonable for zoro and sanji to have it as they have an overwhelmingly higher level of strength than ussop at the very least, they have more fighting experience and were trained by people who most likely mastered haki a long time ago while in turn we have no reason to believe heracles had haki, ussop was barely above average in terms of strength and he sometimes did not even have proper fights. Haki comes with strength and experience, and ussup has none of those before the timeskip. IMO nami, ussop and robin acquiring haki will be a bit of a plot point in the future. Brook and Chopper have always had some level of strength so I would think they at least are somewhat close to getting it. Franky is a robot and depends on upgrades to get stronger so I have my doubts about him getting it at all. It would perhaps make sense as haki is a generic skill generally attainable by anyone with a degree of strength but given that he depends on upgrades rather than experience and training along with the fact that he could go other ways about it then perhaps he just won't get it.

EddyBob15
July 19, 2011, 11:02 AM
I can actually see Ussop gain Haki. My bet would be the Haki that can strengthen weapons. With his amazing shooting accuracy, it would make him alot more a threat.

kkck
July 19, 2011, 11:04 AM
^well, the kuja pirates already imbued their weapons with haki. It was also implied beckman's gun could be imbued with haki considering just aiming it stopped kizaru in his tracks. Ussop will definitely need haki in the long run IMO.

EddyBob15
July 19, 2011, 06:24 PM
I've actually developed a theory. Nami, Ussop, and Chopper are considered the three weakest members in the crew (even though Chopper has more potential). My theory is that the three of them will eventually develop one of three Haki. It would be pretty obvious that Ussop would get the CoA, and I'm betting that Nami discovers the CoO. Wouldn't it be funny if Chopper were one of those who possesses the same Haki Luffy has? I just bet this would be something Oda does.

kkck
July 20, 2011, 08:26 AM
Well, there is no reason for any of them not to benefit from the observation and armor haki. Nami has never been much of a physical fighter (she has always been able to fight significantly above the level of normal people though) but I would think a haki imbued staff would benefit her. Ussop actually would benefit equally from both types of haki. Armor haki would dramatically increase his attack power as with the kuja girls and observation haki would help him further increase his accuracy. I do think both of them would appear to be the types to have observation haki as their main type so to speak though.

kkck
August 08, 2011, 05:24 PM
I really doubt there is anything that is "too much" for the new world lol, specially when it comes down to haki. Haki should be a somewhat generic skill to varying degrees among people who have actual strength for the most part. The color of the conqueror will certainly be rare but in turn we should expect to see plenty of people with the other types shortly. You also have to consider every high ranking marine actually does in fact use haki.... Eventually it makes the most sense for all strawhats to master haki to some degree, dependind on their specialty. IMO the monster trio are candidates for all 3 types IMO at least.

Jassaray
August 08, 2011, 06:02 PM
Yep, i'm going to back up kkck here, the New World is going to be serious. CoC is amazing and overpowered right now, but do you really think that there will be 100,000 weak willed enemies just waiting to be knocked out in one hit in the New World? Hell, even Coby has awoken some kind of it.

Zoro #1
August 08, 2011, 06:29 PM
Yep, i'm going to back up kkck here, the New World is going to be serious. CoC is amazing and overpowered right now, but do you really think that there will be 100,000 weak willed enemies just waiting to be knocked out in one hit in the New World? Hell, even Coby has awoken some kind of it.

Coby has COO and not COC, I think that when we see coby and smoker in the new world they would probably have COO or COA just to even out the playing field aand not make the SH too much powerful.

kidopitz27
August 08, 2011, 08:28 PM
i think what were seeing now is just 1/2 or even 1/8 of what haki can do like rayleigh said he will just teach luffy the basic form if rayleigh teach luffy all what haki can do luffy is already on admiral level if that happen

and also we only know a little about all of them CoO, CoA, CoC all we know is just the basic form like Haki Level 1 when can we see the higher levels maybe in the new world maybe well just have to wait and see

Jassaray
August 08, 2011, 09:40 PM
Coby has COO and not COC, I think that when we see coby and smoker in the new world they would probably have COO or COA just to even out the playing field aand not make the SH too much powerful.

I didn't say Coby has CoC, I said he had awoken "some kind" of Haki, but I can see why my comment would be taken that way. I think my point was that Haki is going to be widespread and that people should get used to seeing it more often. But of course, CoC should be reserved for the key players.

sir_rocky
August 15, 2011, 04:45 AM
I think that all strawhats that are supposed to have haki have already learned it because rayleigh said to luffy that they have only 2 years so he will try to teach him the basics, which means that it takes a lot of time to learn to control it. I dobut another 2 or so years will pass so there will probably be no more time for someone who didn't learn it in these 2 years to learn it now.