PDA

View Full Version : Hello :3

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 24, 2011, 07:03 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm Shion Elpihas Levi.
You can call me Shion for short.
I'm new here and i don't know anyone from this site. It will be a please to make acquaintanceship with you all.

-Shion Elpihas Levi

benelori
May 24, 2011, 10:12 AM
Helloooo! o/
Welcome, welcome!:party...Please step in, we don't bite:tem...
Nice to meet you!
Since UR new, let me ask you what mangas do you read, and which boards you will post on, or would like to post?

Zeltrax
May 24, 2011, 05:33 PM
Magico :zomg I have to say that I enjoyed reading it very much.
And shion is a nice username! Thats the name of the main character right:tem
Anyway Welcome to Mh!
Favourite anime? or fav manga?

blai
May 24, 2011, 06:12 PM
I love your username, what does it mean? Or is it from a character or something? :wtf

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 25, 2011, 02:58 AM
Magico :zomg I have to say that I enjoyed reading it very much.
And shion is a nice username! Thats the name of the main character right:tem
Anyway Welcome to Mh!
Favourite anime? or fav manga?

xD shion's cool :3
et..to.. i like all sorts of anime's and manga's, but my favourite anime would most likely be Gintama >w<
[hr]

Helloooo! o/
Welcome, welcome!:party...Please step in, we don't bite:tem...
Nice to meet you!
Since UR new, let me ask you what mangas do you read, and which boards you will post on, or would like to post?

et..to..i read all sorts of manga's most preferably Historical, Fantasy, Shounen and Action.
i would be posting on..um..i'm thinking of being a proofreader, but when i see the test i just, bleh.

i also plan to upload RAWS up here.

M3J
May 25, 2011, 03:10 AM
Hai and you have a long user name.

Welcome!

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 25, 2011, 05:43 AM
Hai and you have a long user name.

Welcome!

thnk-Q

yours is quite short. ahaha.

benelori
May 25, 2011, 06:01 AM
i also plan to upload RAWS up here.

Well...that's kinda tricky, because MH doesn't host manga anymore...not raws, scans...so that won't work...but you can always cooperate wit translators and start a new project or something...if you have some interesting titles...

phio_chan
May 25, 2011, 10:39 AM
Shion reminds me of my long journey with Xenosaga. XD

Welcome to MH, Shion! Have a great time around. Enjoy this site so far? :P So are you a raw scanner? Are you planning to join a manga scan group or something?

M3J
May 25, 2011, 10:53 AM
Short is sweet. Where'd you get your user name from?

blai
May 25, 2011, 02:02 PM
Short is sweet.

Yeah, but M3J isn't *grunts*

M3J
May 25, 2011, 07:22 PM
WUT?

I DIDN'T HEAR YOU PROPERLY. SPEAK ENGLISH PLZ.

phio_chan
May 26, 2011, 09:44 AM
Guys, really. Both of you have a relatively short name, and you're arguing which is sweet and which isn't. ^^"

M3J
May 26, 2011, 02:32 PM
blai's just jealous. Hmph.

blai
May 26, 2011, 03:50 PM
Me? Jealous? Nuh-uh.

M3J
May 26, 2011, 10:59 PM
ya u jelly

u so jelly

Whose thread are we in?

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 27, 2011, 05:51 AM
AHAHA! ...

your in my thread btw.

@M3J: My name is from the anime Magico. u'll know it, if you read jump.

FYI, longer names are better xD

M3J
May 27, 2011, 08:21 AM
Oh. Members need to put their n name in the title. What's the manga about?

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 27, 2011, 06:51 PM
Bungaku Shoujo.
its about a literture girl.

phio_chan
May 28, 2011, 01:22 AM
Oh. Members need to put their n name in the title.

Or you just need to read more carefully. XD

Ai, Shion. Both short and long names are awesome. Mine can be short (phio) or long (phio-chan). Both are awesome, yes.

Whatcha been up to lately? :)

BBB Banana
May 28, 2011, 02:00 PM
Hey shion :D

Wanna join an awesome group of people and be part of the cool kids? :o

All you need to do is be awesome :cool:

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 28, 2011, 10:49 PM
Or you just need to read more carefully. XD

Ai, Shion. Both short and long names are awesome. Mine can be short (phio) or long (phio-chan). Both are awesome, yes.

Whatcha been up to lately? :)

the usual.
download anime, watch anime and read manga and watch drama.
but i also have exams which i havent studied for o.o

how about you?
[hr]

ahaha, okay.

phio_chan
May 28, 2011, 11:43 PM

Trying to recruit more people to the awesome club, aren't you? :D

the usual.
download anime, watch anime and read manga and watch drama.
but i also have exams which i havent studied for o.o

how about you?

Haha, I see~ What drama are you watching? :)
Me too, in general. I also have exam tomorrow but instead I come here. My study is far from finished too. I'm doomed this rate. XD

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 29, 2011, 03:24 AM
Haha, I see~ What drama are you watching? :)
Me too, in general. I also have exam tomorrow but instead I come here. My study is far from finished too. I'm doomed this rate. XD

i totally understand how you feel.
the knowing of doom approaching you, yet you have no motivation to do anything.

im watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
i don't have that big of an interest in drama though.

BBB Banana
May 29, 2011, 05:19 AM
ahaha, okay.
Then now you are offcially a chibi :confetti

Trying to recruit more people to the awesome club, aren't you? :D

Off course :D
I need more people for world domination :kukuku

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 29, 2011, 06:29 AM

xD okay. on the verge of world domination.

phio_chan
May 30, 2011, 07:53 AM
i totally understand how you feel.
the knowing of doom approaching you, yet you have no motivation to do anything.

im watching Yankee-kun to Megane-chan.
i don't have that big of an interest in drama though.

LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"

Really? Why not? Some works (could be manga or anime or novel) which turned into a drama or movie could be disappointing (if not almost all the time), but some are great. :)

Off course :D
I need more people for world domination :kukuku

Being a chibi is awesome! Chibi is so cute, and adorable, and.. and... I want to be the chibi version of myself. :3

BBB Banana
May 30, 2011, 07:03 PM
xD okay. on the verge of world domination.

I'll tell you details about the plan soon enough :3c

LOL~ And I almost lost motivation to keep going to college, considering how doomed I am with the exam today. ^^"

Being a chibi is awesome! Chibi is so cute, and adorable, and.. and... I want to be the chibi version of myself. :3

Don't lose you motivation Phio-chan :o
FIGHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cheerbunny

You are cute just the way you are :love

Shion Elpihas Levi
May 31, 2011, 02:05 AM

Really? Why not? Some works (could be manga or anime or novel) which turned into a drama or movie could be disappointing (if not almost all the time), but some are great. :)

im glad you regained motivation in the end :]
yeah, i quite liked Mei-chan no Butler..i think that was what it was called, but im just not a drama person you know?

I'll tell you details about the plan soon enough :3c

Ill be waiting :cheez

phio_chan
May 31, 2011, 08:33 AM
Don't lose you motivation Phio-chan :o
FIGHTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cheerbunny

You are cute just the way you are :love

Thank youu!!!! It's hard not to lose motivation sometimes, especially when I feel like all troubles suddenly come pouring down at the same time, but I'm always given the strength to go past it. So I'm thankful, and I'll keep doing my best. *hugs Banana*

im glad you regained motivation in the end :]
yeah, i quite liked Mei-chan no Butler..i think that was what it was called, but im just not a drama person you know?

Yep, me too. ^^ I think I've heard that title before... Not sure though. XD

M3J
May 31, 2011, 09:32 PM
Whaddya have exams in?

Shion Elpihas Levi
June 01, 2011, 03:03 AM
Whaddya have exams in?

i have it in maths, english, biology, hospitality X2, history, french ...i think that's it... --sigh--

Yep, me too. ^^ I think I've heard that title before... Not sure though. XD

ahaha...then watch it. the main dude looks so much like Jun Matsumoto O.O

phio_chan
June 01, 2011, 09:43 AM
Hospitality? In exam? :O What a weird subject to be in exam. What kind of questions would you get? XD

Ah, Jun Matsumoto? I am not very fond of that actor so I might not be very interested, haha~ But I'll check it out when I have the time. :)

Shion Elpihas Levi
June 04, 2011, 09:42 PM
Hospitality? In exam? :O What a weird subject to be in exam. What kind of questions would you get? XD

Ah, Jun Matsumoto? I am not very fond of that actor so I might not be very interested, haha~ But I'll check it out when I have the time. :)

i have no idea. im going to flunk it. well the first one was cooking...that didnt do too well
the next one is ... --shruggs--

Naomidee
June 04, 2011, 09:53 PM
Is the hospitality class basically like home ec? I've never heard of a class with that sort of title. XD

M3J
June 04, 2011, 10:02 PM
i have it in maths, english, biology, hospitality X2, history, french ...i think that's it... --sigh--

How do you have that many exams? X_x Study hard and pass, Kid with Long Name! \o

phio_chan
June 05, 2011, 10:08 AM
i have no idea. im going to flunk it. well the first one was cooking...that didnt do too well
the next one is ... --shruggs--

Cooking...? I think it's like what Naomi said; like home economics or home skills or something? But it's so weird to be called hospitality, really. ^^" Well, if I am to have cooking class, it would surely be either a disaster or an E for me. :D

Good luck on the next one and other exams as well! When will it end?

Shion Elpihas Levi
June 06, 2011, 06:09 AM
Is the hospitality class basically like home ec? I've never heard of a class with that sort of title. XD

mm-mm.. --shakes head--
it's to do with.. hospitality..so like serving people and decorating cakes and catering..i think..

How do you have that many exams? X_x Study hard and pass, Kid with Long Name! \o
ahaha...i have like 6 or 7..i will study hard person with the short name xD
but i keep getting distracted with anime.
history exam is coming up now D: ..in 2 days ..i think

Cooking...? I think it's like what Naomi said; like home economics or home skills or something? But it's so weird to be called hospitality, really. ^^" Well, if I am to have cooking class, it would surely be either a disaster or an E for me. :D

Good luck on the next one and other exams as well! When will it end?
it will end on..hmm.. in 2 weeks.
i have 3 or 4 of them this week and 2 of them next week
thank-Q..i need luck at my pace.
i decided to pay attention in class today and realised..I KNOW NOTHING

phio_chan
June 06, 2011, 08:53 AM
it will end on..hmm.. in 2 weeks.
i have 3 or 4 of them this week and 2 of them next week
thank-Q..i need luck at my pace.
i decided to pay attention in class today and realised..I KNOW NOTHING

Wee, we're so much alike! I rarely listened to anything at lectures since it's mostly boring and made my sleepy. Most of my teachers really hate microphones, it seems. They put it so far away from their mouth and their voice is so small that I want to bang my head on the table for not being able to hear nor understand anything. So when I arrived home and check the hand outs, I realized I wasn't listening at all and that the lectures were so useless. :3

Shion Elpihas Levi
June 07, 2011, 09:28 PM
Wee, we're so much alike! I rarely listened to anything at lectures since it's mostly boring and made my sleepy. Most of my teachers really hate microphones, it seems. They put it so far away from their mouth and their voice is so small that I want to bang my head on the table for not being able to hear nor understand anything. So when I arrived home and check the hand outs, I realized I wasn't listening at all and that the lectures were so useless. :3

ACCOMPLICES!
i just had my history exam, i was sleepy (like always) and went to bed. I decided to wake up early at 5, study, then go to the exams)
i woke up at five and i got really tired so i slept again and woke up at 7. i tried to study, but each sentence i fell asleep. one time when i woke up i was lying in the middle of my room..which is weird 'coz i dont know how i got there. Then i decided to get tea, so i can focus. i fell asleep and tipped over my tea everywhere.. luckily the worksheets given in class that im suppose to learn from was on the floor and soaked up the tea. By the time i felt more awake and i could sorta start studying, i had to go to my exams oAO .

i failed. now to tackle my english and written hospitality tommorrow >3<

alphabeta
June 07, 2011, 09:44 PM
Yo, Shion, glad to see another chibi around on MH. We chibis should stay together to survive at this gruesome world called MH :shifty.

I'm alphabeta, but you can call me alpha, like everyone else does :thumbs. Actually, you can call me whatever you want just try to call me anything asides alpha :kukuku

I see you already met BBBro and he officialy made you a chibi. Well let me as the newborn president of the CCC congratulate you as well. :confetti

Why newborn? It's because up until now, it was BBB who was the president of the CCC. Now it's me. :nod

It's just that i haven't told him about it yet :eyeroll

Oh, yeah, before i forget. My standard question. Did you read Death Note/Bakuman? :derp

Naomidee
June 07, 2011, 10:18 PM
Is that class fun, it definitely sounds like it! Only if you get to actually eat the cakes you decorate though. That really does sound interesting though. If you make a beautiful cake, you should totally post a picture. Also, I hope you kicked all those finals' butts! >o<

M3J
June 07, 2011, 11:24 PM
Stop getting distracted!

how'd you do in your exams? I only read your reply to me btw, so yeah. :|

Shion Elpihas Levi
June 09, 2011, 02:44 AM
Yo, Shion, glad to see another chibi around on MH. We chibis should stay together to survive at this gruesome world called MH :shifty.

I'm alphabeta, but you can call me alpha, like everyone else does :thumbs. Actually, you can call me whatever you want just try to call me anything asides alpha :kukuku

I see you already met BBBro and he officialy made you a chibi. Well let me as the newborn president of the CCC congratulate you as well. :confetti

Why newborn? It's because up until now, it was BBB who was the president of the CCC. Now it's me. :nod

It's just that i haven't told him about it yet :eyeroll

Oh, yeah, before i forget. My standard question. Did you read Death Note/Bakuman? :derp

Oh , hello there president CCC xD.
death note..i have the anime and i saw a bit of the movie.
i saw the first episode of bakuman and read some of it in Shounen Jump
May i ask why?

Is that class fun, it definitely sounds like it! Only if you get to actually eat the cakes you decorate though. That really does sound interesting though. If you make a beautiful cake, you should totally post a picture. Also, I hope you kicked all those finals' butts! >o<

ehehe, we do eat them xD, i ate them all. now that i had my exams i no longer have hospitality
one thing for sure, i failed that exam. 98% of my ans were bs and the other 2% was my name and teachers name oAO

Stop getting distracted!

how'd you do in your exams? I only read your reply to me btw, so yeah. :|

i should stop getting distracted, but it's so hard =.=
well my english exam, was JUST completed on time but i didn't get enough time to look over and correct mistakes
my history was a total fail, i didn't even finish it and i had no idea.
my hospitality was made up of bs and half-assed answers so i know i failed that one.
tell you what's awkward...when your the only one still doing the exam and everyones already finished and when you complain that it's hard and every tells you it was the easiest shit in their life -A-''

phio_chan
June 09, 2011, 07:18 AM
ACCOMPLICES!
i just had my history exam, i was sleepy (like always) and went to bed. I decided to wake up early at 5, study, then go to the exams)
i woke up at five and i got really tired so i slept again and woke up at 7. i tried to study, but each sentence i fell asleep. one time when i woke up i was lying in the middle of my room..which is weird 'coz i dont know how i got there. Then i decided to get tea, so i can focus. i fell asleep and tipped over my tea everywhere.. luckily the worksheets given in class that im suppose to learn from was on the floor and soaked up the tea. By the time i felt more awake and i could sorta start studying, i had to go to my exams oAO .

i failed. now to tackle my english and written hospitality tommorrow >3<

Aw, I'm sorry about that. At least you've tried your best. I had a small exam tomorrow yet look where I am now. XD

And don't let yourself down with the rest of the exams as well... You can do it. Maybe you just have to adjust your time better. Try studying in group, maybe? I find it helpful. :)

Shion Elpihas Levi
June 09, 2011, 08:57 PM
Aw, I'm sorry about that. At least you've tried your best. I had a small exam tomorrow yet look where I am now. XD

And don't let yourself down with the rest of the exams as well... You can do it. Maybe you just have to adjust your time better. Try studying in group, maybe? I find it helpful. :)

a group? i always end up either being the annoying one who's throwing a tantrum due to confusion or IM the one who explains everything ('^'#)