PDA

View Full Version : Character Your Thoughts on Yachiru

TheNWonderman
June 01, 2011, 02:22 PM
Has the though ever occured to anyone that Yachiru may actually be Kenpachi's Zanpaktou?

You can also discuss Yachiru in general manner.

Aonsaithya
June 01, 2011, 02:38 PM
Has the though ever occured to anyone that Yachiru may actually be Kenpachi's Zanpaktou?

Fun idea. My initial thought was "she has her own reiatsu and her own zanpakuto", but then I thought of Stark and Lilinette.

Yachiru appeared to Kenpachi a long time ago, and almost symbolically touched his sword. Stark and Lilinette split into two because they were so lonely, perhaps something similar happened with the nameless Kenpachi. Still, I think Yachiru is definitely more than just a materialized zanpakuto spirit. She can exist quite far from him, when he is unconscious, and even lift him up by herself. It's like she's too tangible.

Takahashi
June 02, 2011, 01:50 AM
I've always entertained the idea, but we don't have anything definitive for it yet, I'd be a nice little twist though.

REN KOUEN
February 28, 2012, 05:50 PM
we havent really seen her fight, but her spirit pressure is enormous especially for her age...

i really hope we get to see her fight soon, i have always been curious about her abilities

apainlessend
February 29, 2012, 01:52 AM
Kenpachi and Yachiro share the same relationship Stark and Lynettee do...
Kenpachi doesnt realize he is really a zanpakto....the same as Naruto never realizes he the son of the Hokage....

Jorge D. Dragon
June 12, 2012, 01:56 PM
It would be really interesting to see her fight in this Arc! I hope Kubo will show us her real power.;) I believe she might happen to be the strongest among Vice Captains and maybe be already strong enough to be a Captain, but she just doesn't want to live Kenpachi (the same way as Ikkaku doesn't want to leave him).
It would be great to see if she has Shikai or not. And maybe she might even have achieved Bankai.;)

Darjaille
June 16, 2012, 02:52 AM
I don't have much thought on Yachiru, we simply don't know enough about her... basically nothing...
You know how Gin and Hitsu were regarded as geniuses because of their age and talent, nothing like that was said about Yachiru...

Honestly I thought she won't be that strong, just really close and important to Kenpachi

I like the idea about her being a zan spirit though~

Miyagi
June 17, 2012, 03:25 AM
I think Kubo gave vague hints about how strong Yachiru is. She's the VC of Kenpachi who turned out to have immense power, Ikkaku is very scared of her even though he's one of the elite fighters in SS, her reiatsu takes shape when she releases it which some people think to be a sign of strength. She also has minor speed and strength feats but I believe she probably has much more to offer.

Jorge D. Dragon
June 23, 2012, 11:39 AM
I actually believe she might be the strongest among Vice Captains and maybe even close to basic Captain Class. Maybe not in terms of skills, but at least in terms of sheer Reiatsu and physical capabilities such as speed and power.:)
Also we should take in consideration that she might have Shikai and that will raise her Reiatsu level and attacking power and versatility to another level. Hope we'll see Yachiru in this War.:)

espadaboyzz
June 23, 2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah.. i really want to see her in action and also like the idea that she is zaraki zan-spirit. Hope this final arc, kubo will make her to fight and show her true power. Cant wait to see Unohana and Yachiru powers.:super

Jorge D. Dragon
June 24, 2012, 08:55 AM
I agree these two are more interesting than seeing Renji's new vertion of Bankai.:) At least for me.:))
Hope Kubo won't dissapoint us and shows Yachiru fighting at least once during this Arc if we know that most of Vice Captains are already fighting.:) Yachiru needs her moment to shine.;)

Miyagi
March 07, 2014, 04:16 AM
After Kenpachi's fight with Unohana, I guess it was obvious that Yachiru wasn't Kenpachi's zanpakuto spirit, I'm glad it didn't turn out that way even though I considered this possibility once. IMHO Yachiru as a separate character, not someone who is a part of and dependent on another person, has more to offer to the plot.

Some people pointed out that Yachiru's shikai ability is a small version of Komamura's KTM which is partly true but IMHO it has characteristics that make it quite unique. Yachiru's shikai has two beasts instead of one and it seems the attack occurs in three steps (the zanpakuto's name is "Three Step Sword Beast"), not at the same time like KTM. I guess one beast attacks before Yachiru makes her move, this was how she managed to cut Lee before he went intangible. If this is the case, then it's indeed a very useful ability since it can cut you before you see Yachiru trying to cut you and defend yourself. The other beast perhaps attacks after Yachiru makes her move and if you think you dodged the attack, it can still get you with its longer reach. Moreover these beasts are normally invisible which gives Yachiru a big advantage in close range combat.

Lee's ability bears similar characteristics to Aizen's, actually it has the additional benefit of being able to make people forget about him which makes it even trickier, I wonder if Yachiru will eventually be able to defeat him. Lee doesn't have Aizen's power but he is ultimately a SR whose members are all known to be captain class, I guess handling him would be quite a feat for a VC, at least one who hasn't gone through royal training. If Kubo didn't slip, Yachiru seems to have a bankai which makes it a likely possibility.

Toby_Temple
March 07, 2014, 05:28 AM
Anyone else thinks that, since the good guys have scored several wins already, this time the bad guys will score a win?

So maybe... just maybe... Chibi-Yachiru is going to die.. :gwah

jiraiyanindo
March 07, 2014, 09:46 AM
Anyone else thinks that, since the good guys have scored several wins already, this time the bad guys will score a win?

I hope not. I think the good guys will keep on scoring victories until we see Ishida/Haschwalt/ or Ywach fight.

We all know that Ywach is going to kill a bunch of good guys so the scales will be righted soon enough.

REN KOUEN
March 07, 2014, 10:27 AM
we havent really seen her fight, but her spirit pressure is enormous especially for her age...

i really hope we get to see her fight soon, i have always been curious about her abilities

now that we have seen a glimpse of her in action, i will say that i believe she is the strongest of the vice captains, save for maybe renji

she is that badass

Zeta42
March 08, 2014, 12:24 AM
I just hope she doesn't pull a Sasakibe and reveal that she has bankai.

Duniak
March 08, 2014, 08:07 AM
I just hope she doesn't pull a Sasakibe and reveal that she has bankai.

Well, she did use her Shikai without command release so...

Knightmare of heaven 0
March 08, 2014, 08:39 AM
Lee doesn't have Aizen's power but he is ultimately a SR whose members are all known to be captain class

The level of all the Ritters wasn't stated.The only instance where something about their level was said was when Akon informed Ichigo of the strength of some of the Ritters.
From BadKarma's translation (http://mangahelpers.com/t/badkarma/releases/35032)
Akon:敵の中で隊長格と同格以上の力を持つ者の数は最低でも十六名
There are at least 16 individuals in the enemy’s ranks that possess power on par with or above that of a captain.

From Cnet's translation (http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/35169)
Akon: Amongst the enemy forces, there are at least 16 individuals with power comparable to or greater than a Captain-level Shinigami. /

If we assume that all the 26 Ritters were involved in the First Invasion,Then some of the 10 Ritters might not qualify to be said to be of Captain level*.I think Gwenhael belongs to that pool.He seems to be just a Clean up guy,I guess it's reasonable to think that he was sent by Yhwach to finish off Rose and Kensei.Yhwach should've got access to James' memories after his death and he should've understood that Rukia took away the badly wounded Captains.

*Akon might not have been able to determine the level of other Ritters for whatever reason but there could be more Ritters like Gwenhael who is seemingly not Captain material.

FetherMan
March 08, 2014, 12:34 PM
This may sound mad crazy, but what if, Yachiru is Zaraki and Unohana's baby. Just here me out, before you guys curse me with cancer or something.

Kenpachi had no memory of his past, when he found Yachiru and later took her at his side, up until he replaced the 11th division captain. I think, Unohana trained Zaraki, after their first duel and when he got older and became a man, he turned her a** out. Maybe there was dispute or something about him and Unohana having a child, because their both ruthless killers at heart and a child would carry on that bloodlust.

exacta
March 09, 2014, 11:49 PM

The Stern Ritter have beaten a lot of captains already, you can hardly consider Hitsugaya or Soifon's fights a victory, it was really more of a lucky draw. Well Cang Du wasn't responsible for the state Hitsugaya was in, but Bazz Bee definitely kicked his ass without trying very hard,and Soifon got super lucky with BG9. Komamura beat Bambietta, but at a pretty heavy price, and she'll probably be back, and she knocked out Shinji, while Mask knocked out Rose and Kensei...that's 6 captains down, and only As Nodt and Mask definitely won't be reappearing. I think there will be a few more victories before things get grim again. One thing I know for certain is whoever meets Kenpachi first is screwed. I don't see Yachiru losing to Guenael, this is her debut and she's clearly really strong. Also can't see Kubo having Guenael Lee be the first person Kenpachi wastes.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

*Akon might not have been able to determine the level of other Ritters for whatever reason but there could be more Ritters like Gwenhael who is seemingly not Captain material.

Yachiru is seemingly Captain level. And this guy may not be good at combat, but his ability.......there's no denying that he has a really bad match-up. He could definitely kill at least some of the captains with that ability.