PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Confused, Gantz can't heal people back?

meowykid
June 01, 2011, 05:53 PM
Remember when when everyone was forcefully teleported by gantz, into the alien spaceship?
Sakurai clearly lost his arm in the fight, but then, after that you can clearly see his arm is back.
So, how did his arm heal between the transfer back? It doesn't make sense since 1 of the characters said Gantz can't revive or heal anyone.

RDN-567
June 01, 2011, 06:54 PM
Maybe the Zaibatsu guy's gantz-balls are hacked so, that they're still capable to heal the transferred people.

Damura
June 02, 2011, 06:05 AM
Their balls function differently. One of them is apparently running them through his laptop.

That said, it didn't say anything about healing. It was more about reviving people. I would think that a 'transfer' would restore any limbs. Then again who knows.

York
June 03, 2011, 12:38 AM
I assumed Kaiji's team had a chance to try using their Gantz's healing (hacking maybe?) sometime after Moustache and the other bigwigs sent them home.

TheAwesomeOne
June 08, 2011, 04:16 PM
Their balls function differently. One of them is apparently running them through his laptop.

That said, it didn't say anything about healing. It was more about reviving people. I would think that a 'transfer' would restore any limbs. Then again who knows.
This. When you are transferred you are put back together piece by piece as you were when you were sent out. So the healing would still be good to go but they don't transfer corpses so if you are dead your are screwed.

meowykid
November 01, 2011, 03:45 PM
Back to bump this back. Now that I think about it, this idea still does not work.
If it's so easy to transfer people and regain their limbs, wouldn't the hackers able to use gantz as a instant aid kit that will bring you back to full condition as long as your alive?