PDA

View Full Version : SKREEEEEEEOONNNNNNNNK!

Godzilla
June 02, 2011, 10:34 PM
The title of this thread is the famed cry belonging to Godzilla. Greetings, MH. I hope to have fun here. :amuse

Naomidee
June 03, 2011, 01:31 AM
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
That is the sound of me welcoming you to MangaHelpers!
I hope you have fun here too.

What sort of manga are you into? :derp

Godzilla
June 03, 2011, 04:46 PM
I really don't have a favorite genre. I like many things.

Naomidee
June 04, 2011, 12:29 AM
Ah, an eclectic one, are you?
Shweet. Well, I'm obsessed with D.Gray-Man, so if you ever need someone to nerd about DGM with, I'm your gal. :derp

Zeltrax
June 04, 2011, 12:46 AM
welcome gozilla!
enjoy crushing everybody here :tem
favourite anime?

phio_chan
June 04, 2011, 09:35 AM
Hello there, Godzilla. Nice name there. Welcome to MH, and have a fun stay! :D Why do you like Godzilla that much? XD

Godzilla
June 05, 2011, 12:54 AM
Ah, an eclectic one, are you?
Shweet. Well, I'm obsessed with D.Gray-Man, so if you ever need someone to nerd about DGM with, I'm your gal. :derp
Okay then!

welcome gozilla!
enjoy crushing everybody here :tem
favourite anime?
My tastes change, but I've been obsessed with the Elfen Lied anime for about a month now. It's a series that I didn't want to end so quickly. Still pulling for a reboot/sequel, but I'm not expecting Lynn Okamoto to revamp it.

Hello there, Godzilla. Nice name there. Welcome to MH, and have a fun stay! :D Why do you like Godzilla that much? XD
I've always loved monsters. Since I was four years old, they've been my ultimate obsession. Among these monsters is the "King of Monsters" himself. I've been a Godzilla fan for almost 16 years. He's been my hero for so long now that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of him.

phio_chan
June 05, 2011, 10:09 AM
I've always loved monsters. Since I was four years old, they've been my ultimate obsession. Among these monsters is the "King of Monsters" himself. I've been a Godzilla fan for almost 16 years. He's been my hero for so long now that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of him.

Haha, I see~ Do you have lots of monsters figurine? Godzilla one, at least? :)

Charlie
June 08, 2011, 06:42 PM
Hey Godzilla,

Welcome to MH~!

For fun, join us in the Fun Forums (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/40-Fun-Forum). :XD